NATION

PASSWORD

Starlight ☆ Maidens (FanT RP, Open, OOC, Re-Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anarakdos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarakdos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 am

Okay, I couldn't resist.

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Maya Steinwasser/Maya Löwenschlachter
Affiliation: Teutonic Knights
Appearance: Maya: Kawaii, no?

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: Lanterns (NOTE: In this case, the lanterns are actually small orbs of fire that Maya refers to as lanterns.)
Speciality: Offense
Spells:
  • Burning Glow: Maya lets a burning ball of flame fly into the face of one of her foes.
  • Burning Shield: Maya makes multiple lanterns fly together to create a small but intense shield.
  • Companions: Maya makes multiple small lanterns appear, to provide her with illumination and companionship.
  • Boom: Maya throws a lantern at the ground, creating a relatively large explosion.
Weapon: (Like most of my characters) Maya uses a relatively simplistic weapon, (in this case) a katana. She received it from her rescuers a long time ago and she loves it more than almost anything else in the world.

Physical Description (Optional)
Likes: Anna, lanterns, her katana, sunshine, being the strongest.
Dislikes: Shadows (both kinds), fear, hate, being reminded that she's not the strongest.
Personality: Bubbly, infectiously happy, full of energy and ridiculously talkative. Also incredibly easy to offend (although Anna's the only person who's enough of a "jerk" to make her cry).

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Unbeknownst to all but Maya and the girls that rescued her, Maya is actually the younger sister of Anna, who was taken one day by a wandering group of bandits. While Anna is aware that she had a sister, she believes her relative to be dead.

As stated, Maya was taken by bandits looking for a bounty, at the age of 3. After three months of utter fear, she was rescued by a patrolling squad of Teutonic Knights, who decimated her kidnappers. While the Knights initially intended to return her to her home, as they had received a bulletin about the missing child, the commander of their group commanded otherwise. The Knights in her area had been decreasing in number in recent years and she wanted to test the child for magical ability. During this time, all of her rescuers came to find the girl incredibly endearing. She was doted upon and well cared for, which has led her to consider these women her "real parents".

As soon as Maya's magic was discovered, her training began, at a much younger age than most Knights began. She showed skill with her magic and with her gifted katana, although like her sister, many found her to not be serious enough. Still, the recommendations of her former rescuers allowed her to enter a combat squad at a younger age then she should have. Aware of the fact that Anna was also a member of the Knights, she immediately requested to be placed in her (new) squad.

Unfortunately for Maya, she only met her sister after the Blumental Massacre. When she saw the pessimistic figure that her sister had become, she decided to not introduce herself, instead requesting a transfer to another area, where she served dutifully for four more uneventful years.

Although her duties were routine, she excelled at them, which allowed her to travel with the convoy to Asteripolis. It was during the preparation for this journey that she encountered her sister once again. this time she attempted to do her best to make friends with Anna, following her everywhere, being as kind as possible and always attempting to do some kind of activity with her, but to no avail. Maya hasn't given up yet, however, and will use any and every chance to do something with her big sister.
Last edited by Anarakdos on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm always looking for feedback about my RP skills. If you have any comments or criticisms, feel free to TG me.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 am

Anarakdos wrote: (Like most of my characters) Maya uses a relatively simplistic weapon, (in this case) a katana. She received it from her rescuers a long time ago and she loves it more than almost anything else in the world.

Is my character weapon's too complex? :(

Well, posted albeit short-ish. I left it as an open situation so any nearby character(s) can interact with Helene but within sensible reason of course, hopefully. And I made sure Helene to be not over the top as Adolfina (jk), but keeping a low profile kind of thing, supposedly. I suppose Flavia (or other well established characters in near Europe) may be able to tell who is Helene actually is, or a part of her. It's also intended to show the 'open-ness' of Order of Lone Wolf in respect to other religious Orders, if Grey Wolf approve of my plan.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
iSad. :(

Anarakdos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarakdos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Anarakdos wrote: (Like most of my characters) Maya uses a relatively simplistic weapon, (in this case) a katana. She received it from her rescuers a long time ago and she loves it more than almost anything else in the world.

Is my character weapon's too complex? :(

Nah. I was actually mocking myself for never making complex weapons. :p
I'm always looking for feedback about my RP skills. If you have any comments or criticisms, feel free to TG me.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 am

Anarakdos wrote:Nah. I was actually mocking myself for never making complex weapons. :p

Oh, okay. I hope the mere presence of Vampyr will raise more questions than answers later--intended as a plausible plot point thus its detailed exposition. Hides Vampyr from The Grey Wolf's Adolfina
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Anarakdos wrote:Nah. I was actually mocking myself for never making complex weapons. :p

Oh, okay. I hope the mere presence of Vampyr will raise more questions than answers later--intended as a plausible plot point thus its detailed exposition. Hides Vampyr from The Grey Wolf's Adolfina

:lol2: I got a kick out of that.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Anarakdos wrote:Okay, I couldn't resist.

Name: Maya Steinwasser/Maya Löwenschlachter
Affiliation: Teutonic Knights
Appearance: Maya: Kawaii, no?

Magical Power: Lanterns (NOTE: In this case, the lanterns are actually small orbs of fire that Maya refers to as lanterns.)
Speciality: Offense
Spells:
  • Burning Glow: Maya lets a burning ball of flame fly into the face of one of her foes.
  • Burning Shield: Maya makes multiple lanterns fly together to create a small but intense shield.
  • Companions: Maya makes multiple small lanterns appear, to provide her with illumination and companionship.
  • Boom: Maya throws a lantern at the ground, creating a relatively large explosion.
Weapon: (Like most of my characters) Maya uses a relatively simplistic weapon, (in this case) a katana. She received it from her rescuers a long time ago and she loves it more than almost anything else in the world.

Likes: Anna, lanterns, her katana, sunshine, being the strongest.
Dislikes: Shadows (both kinds), fear, hate, being reminded that she's not the strongest.
Personality: Bubbly, infectiously happy, full of energy and ridiculously talkative. Also incredibly easy to offend (although Anna's the only person who's enough of a "jerk" to make her cry).

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Unbeknownst to all but Maya and the girls that rescued her, Maya is actually the younger sister of Anna, who was taken one day by a wandering group of bandits. While Anna is aware that she had a sister, she believes her relative to be dead.

As stated, Maya was taken by bandits looking for a bounty, at the age of 3. After three months of utter fear, she was rescued by a patrolling squad of Teutonic Knights, who decimated her kidnappers. While the Knights initially intended to return her to her home, as they had received a bulletin about the missing child, the commander of their group commanded otherwise. The Knights in her area had been decreasing in number in recent years and she wanted to test the child for magical ability. During this time, all of her rescuers came to find the girl incredibly endearing. She was doted upon and well cared for, which has led her to consider these women her "real parents".

As soon as Maya's magic was discovered, her training began, at a much younger age than most Knights began. She showed skill with her magic and with her gifted katana, although like her sister, many found her to not be serious enough. Still, the recommendations of her former rescuers allowed her to enter a combat squad at a younger age then she should have. Aware of the fact that Anna was also a member of the Knights, she immediately requested to be placed in her (new) squad.

Unfortunately for Maya, she only met her sister after the Blumental Massacre. When she saw the pessimistic figure that her sister had become, she decided to not introduce herself, instead requesting a transfer to another area, where she served dutifully for four more uneventful years.

Although her duties were routine, she excelled at them, which allowed her to travel with the convoy to Asteripolis. It was during the preparation for this journey that she encountered her sister once again. this time she attempted to do her best to make friends with Anna, following her everywhere, being as kind as possible and always attempting to do some kind of activity with her, but to no avail. Maya hasn't given up yet, however, and will use any and every chance to do something with her big sister.

Accepted. :p
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

I just realized, Waffen + new Vampyr gun form = mini portable cannon that can hit with the force of (not literally) thousands angry suns due to how Waffen works--that is causing an object to go near light speed thus increases mass to near infinity and subsequently carries tremendous amount of kinetic energy. Not sure whether I should that as one of the weapon forms for now, but could be a plausibility if Helene encounters a gun-type Device user in the future.

Also The Grey Wolf, do you mind if Helene heals Adolfina?

By the way, Wolfneium, the passive persistent skill of Gnade will mean Helene cannot be healed by some of the most common healing spells--an acceptable tradeoff for having it right? Rejection effects may range from rebounding mana or exploding mana, it's a VeryBadThingTM. Additionally I hope the character survive long enough, because I purposely setup her to grow in power with the Vampyr.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:I just realized, Waffen + new Vampyr gun form = mini portable cannon that can hit with the force of (not literally) thousands angry suns due to how Waffen works--that is causing an object to go near light speed thus increases mass to near infinity and subsequently carries tremendous amount of kinetic energy. Not sure whether I should that as one of the weapon forms for now, but could be a plausibility if Helene encounters a gun-type Device user in the future.

Also The Grey Wolf, do you mind if Helene heals Adolfina?

By the way, Wolfneium, the passive persistent skill of Gnade will mean Helene cannot be healed by some of the most common healing spells--an acceptable tradeoff for having it right? Rejection effects may range from rebounding mana or exploding mana, it's a VeryBadThingTM. Additionally I hope the character survive long enough, because I purposely setup her to grow in power with the Vampyr.

Fair enough.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:Also The Grey Wolf, do you mind if Helene heals Adolfina?

Why the italics around "heals."?

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Azrkyrtovaken wrote:Also The Grey Wolf, do you mind if Helene heals Adolfina?

I'm guessing that there's some side effect to that healing or he's expecting Adolfina to reject it as some sort of weakness.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 am

Wolfenium wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

I'm guessing that there's some side effect to that healing or he's expecting Adolfina to reject it as some sort of weakness.

She might, I dunno yet. Trying to think up a reply for your latest post at the moment.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 am

Wolfenium wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

The first case, given Helene might not be familiar at all with Adolfina (due to her loose affiliation to the Order). Well as for effect, I suppose having a foreign mana directly implanted to forcibly initiate and accelerate natural regeneration should cause some interesting effect(s)--Helene's special condition and existence of Vampyr means she dealt with various mana sources thus built up certain immunity on dealing with mana in short amount of time. And then Vampyr might take a little bit of Adolfina's own mana for the service--Vampyr will inject some of its mana for the heal and take something in return.

Also Wolfenium, can I put an 'anthropomorphized' active form for Vampyr? Little flying fairies that might bite people and consume their mana. Well not often. :)
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:40 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

The first case, given Helene might not be familiar at all with Adolfina (due to her loose affiliation to the Order). Well as for effect, I suppose having a foreign mana directly implanted to forcibly initiate and accelerate natural regeneration should cause some interesting effect(s)--Helene's special condition and existence of Vampyr means she dealt with various mana sources thus built up certain immunity on dealing with mana in short amount of time. And then Vampyr might take a little bit of Adolfina's own mana for the service--Vampyr will inject some of its mana for the heal and take something in return.

Also Wolfenium, can I put an 'anthropomorphized' active form for Vampyr? Little flying fairies that might bite people and consume their mana. Well not often. :)

Aye am the strongest! (Go ahead)

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:15 am

Wolfenium wrote:-post-

Okay, here is the image. I might end up making Vampyr a custom character all on its own at this rate...Vampyr refers to itself as we/us/our which indicates it's some sort of collective entity--might later work up a backstory for the weapon than being simply "forged".
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:-post-

Okay, here is the image. I might end up making Vampyr a custom character all on its own at this rate...Vampyr refers to itself as we/us/our which indicates it's some sort of collective entity--might later work up a backstory for the weapon than being simply "forged".

Alright

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:28 am

I'll have my IC post up in a few minutes.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:I'll have my IC post up in a few minutes.

Seen it. Woah, Adolfina is quite a tyrant is she? Let's see how Helene interaction with her will go--or anyone else. Helene is still new to the organizational nature like Orders, being a loose affiliation and more of fieldwork-kind-of-person. I suppose people in-the-know should know Helene is an attache for the time being to Adolfina--it shouldn't be strange for others of high ranks (from Order of Lone Wolf) are rather concerned with how Adolfina does things. ;)

totally Not-Inquisition!
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 am

Well, she is a member of the Lone Wolf, an extremely patriarchal order that has only been kept in line by logistics and the fact that they're supposed to adhere to a set of codes based on Tacitus' Germania.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:34 am

Finally, finished the app for Ai’s hated rival, as I promised!

Name: Tsao Qiaolian
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Black Phoenix Society
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Link Wolf! I did not rip off your Homuhomu, I swear, honest!

Magical Power: Darkness
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence
Spells (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • Shadow manipulation (Offence): Qiaolian is able to naturally generate shadows from herself and able down to strike her opponent with it. This includes creating an arc of shadows which leaps from the fingertips of the caster to the target or creating a clone of herself made out of darkness and blasts the area surrounding Qiaolian with a wave of darkness.
  • Shadow shield (Basic Defence): A simple shield spell, made out of darkness!
  • Air Wing: (Effect): Grants user flight
  • Dark storm (Advanced Spell): Conjures up a deadly, massive storm, made out of darkness, swallowing her opponents, killing or injuring them inside at her command for duration of time.
Weapon (with description): Jian sword with black and gold motifs.

Height: Tall.
Weight: Slim.
Likes: Making ‘love’ with boys and girls (She’s a depraved pervert), tea, China, martial arts, trolling people
Dislikes: Anyone she considered to be inferior, failures, Aigiarn, the Jinmaos
Personality: Machiavellian, sadistic, highly-intelligent and ruthless.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Daughter of Tsao Kang, the most infamous statesmen in the Great Qing and advocator world domination under China, Qiaolian is a powerful commander in the Black Phoenix Society. Like her father, she’s passionate about the making the world to bow before the Middle Kingdom. Her family, the Tsaos were mortal enemies of the Jinmaos since the Yuan Dynasty. Despite efforts of reconciliation between them, they’ve kept each others at arms length. Tsao Kang’s and Jinmao Altan’s rivalry is pretty much an example of family feuds.

And in this generation, this extends to her rivalry with Jinmao Aigiarn. To say they hated each other’s guts is an understatement. More like she’s plotting to kill Ai, out of petty grudge.

It all started six years ago, at the day of Beijing annual fighting tournament between the White Lotus and the Black Phoenixes. Champions elected to duel each are no other than Aigiarn and Qiaolian themselves. On that day, they fought ferociously like two mad tigers, astonishing their audience and the Empoeror. The duel turns into a mad showdown until the winner happens to be Ai. Devastated by the result, She never thought she’ll lost against that ‘that f*cking barbaric Mongol!’ in her words.

Angering her even further, she’s jealous of Aigiarn’s successes in the Chinese military and popularity with the people. Feeling bittered and disgraced by her ‘loss’, Qiaolian swore she’ll have her revenge for the humiliation!

Now, a successful Black Phoenix commander by her own right, she’s willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals, plotting, assassinations and manipulating everyone to her own ends. Qiaolian will not spare anyone who stands in her way, not even the Emperor.

Additional Information (Optional): Don’t let her delicate looks fooled you, she’s a deadly warrior and great tactician meaning she’s a proficient martial artist and a ruthless politician, strong enough to get toe-to-toe with Ai. Fitting as a commander in the Black Phoenix Society, she’s widely feared by her subordinates for her little tolerance of failure. Most of all, she hated Ai with passion, she always blamed the Mongolian for her problems in her fits of rage. And nothing can please Qiaolian to see her dead.
One more thing, she’s not the shadow, not the monster one here!

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example: Yer know me~
Last edited by Minroz on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:42 am

MInroz wrote:
Finally, finished the app for Ai’s hated rival, as I promised!

Name: Tsao Qiaolian
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Black Phoenix Society
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Link Wolf! I did not rip off your Homuhomu, I swear, honest!

Magical Power: Darkness
  • Shadow manipulation (Offence): Qiaolian is able to naturally generate shadows from herself and able down to strike her opponent with it. This includes creating an arc of shadows which leaps from the fingertips of the caster to the target or creating a clone of herself made out of darkness and blasts the area surrounding Qiaolian with a wave of darkness.
  • Shadow shield (Basic Defence): A simple shield spell, made out of darkness!
  • Air Wing: (Effect): Grants user flight
  • Dark storm (Advanced Spell): Conjures up a deadly, massive storm, made out of darkness, swallowing her opponents, killing or injuring them inside at her command for duration of time.
Weapon (with description): Jian sword with black and gold motifs.

Height: Tall.
Weight: Slim.
Likes: Making ‘love’ with boys and girls (She’s a depraved pervert), tea, China, martial arts, trolling people
Dislikes: Anyone she considered to be inferior, failures, Aigiarn, the Jinmaos
Personality: Machiavellian, sadistic, highly-intelligent and ruthless.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Daughter of Tsao Kang, the most infamous statesmen in the Great Qing and advocator world domination under China, Qiaolian is a powerful commander in the Black Phoenix Society. Like her father, she’s passionate about the making the world to bow before the Middle Kingdom. Her family, the Tsaos were mortal enemies of the Jinmaos since the Yuan Dynasty. Despite efforts of reconciliation between them, they’ve kept each others at arms length. Tsao Kang’s and Jinmao Altan’s rivalry is pretty much an example of family feuds.

And in this generation, this extends to her rivalry with Jinmao Aigiarn. To say they hated each other’s guts is an understatement. More like she’s plotting to kill Ai, out of petty grudge.

It all started six years ago, at the day of Beijing annual fighting tournament between the White Lotus and the Black Phoenixes. Champions elected to duel each are no other than Aigiarn and Qiaolian themselves. On that day, they fought ferociously like two mad tigers, astonishing their audience and the Empoeror. The duel turns into a mad showdown until the winner happens to be Ai. Devastated by the result, She never thought she’ll lost against that ‘that f*cking barbaric Mongol!’ in her words.

Angering her even further, she’s jealous of Aigiarn’s successes in the Chinese military and popularity with the people. Feeling bittered and disgraced by her ‘loss’, Qiaolian swore she’ll have her revenge for the humiliation!

Now, a successful Black Phoenix commander by her own right, she’s willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals, plotting, assassinations and manipulating everyone to her own ends. Qiaolian will not spare anyone who stands in her way, not even the Emperor.

Additional Information (Optional): Don’t let her delicate looks fooled you, she’s a deadly warrior and great tactician meaning she’s a proficient martial artist and a ruthless politician, strong enough to get toe-to-toe with Ai. Fitting as a commander in the Black Phoenix Society, she’s widely feared by her subordinates for her little tolerance of failure. Most of all, she hated Ai with passion, she always blamed the Mongolian for her problems in her fits of rage. And nothing can please Qiaolian to see her dead.
One more thing, she’s not the shadow, not the monster one here!

RP Example: Yer know me~

>:(

Accepted...

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:15 am

Yes, they are the same person.

Name: Ulloriaq Kunnadóttir
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): The Starfallen
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Normal

Magical Power: Ice Magic
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Support

• Hail - fires a shard of hail at an opponent
  • Ice Wall - forms an ice wall
  • Ice Breath - freezes whatever she blows at
  • Blizzard - casts a freezing blizzard. Not as effective in warmer or arid climates
Weapon: None. Uses Stjarna as Alter Ulloriaq (see below)

Height: 158 cm
Weight: 36 kg
Likes: Soup, music (especially Xochitl's singing), singing, snow, Asteria
Dislikes: Fighting, Stjarna, being Alter Ulloriaq
Personality: Fun-loving, blissful, cheerful

History (Compulsory)
Bios: An Inuit girl from Greenland, Ulloriaq's surname was derived from her heritage as a Norse settler, something of great derision among her people up even after their inclusion into the Great Plains Confederacy. Bubbly and jovial, Ulloriaq was a light-hearted addition to an organization that appeared grim and dark to the core. However, Melanthia's choice of Ulloriaq stemmed from her mastery of an old Norse weapon forged long before the Cataclysm. Made from a Shard dating before the disaster, the weapon, dubbed Stjarna after its extraterrestrial iron meteorite composition, was thought to be lost after the Norse settlements died out. Rediscovered by Ulloriaq, the weapon greatly enhanced her otherwise meagre powers. However, it soon became apparent that Stjarna had also affected her personality, turning her into a distant, cold-blooded assassin in command of a deadly weapon manifested into whatever firearm she deemed most effective. It was for that reason Ulloriaq despised using Stjarna. Feeling eclipsed by 'the other her', she was becoming desperate to prove her place in the Starfallen, and paranoid that the personality created by the magic weapon was taking over her.

Additional Information (Optional): See Alter Ulloriaq for more details of her alternate personality

RP Example:

Name: Alter Ulloriaq (Ulloriaq Kunnadóttir)
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): The Starfallen
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Weapon active

Magical Power: Ice Magic - Modified

• Comet Shot - fires a infused magic round from any of Stjarna's cannon forms
  • Enhanced agility - boosts speed and dodging
  • Regeneration - passive regenerative abilities
  • Comet Barrage - trains an unending line of fire from Stjarna's gatling form
Weapon (with description): Stjarna (Alter Ulloriaq) - Modifies and enhances the powers of the user. Also has a side effect of changing a user's personality, though the user would retain full memory of its use.

Height: 158 cm
Weight: 36 kg
Likes: Efficiency, missions, perfection, guns, other Ulloriaq
Dislikes: Asteria, sentiment, failure
Personality: Cold, distant, serious, focused, anti-social

History (Compulsory)
Bios: The personality manifested in Ulloriaq when she uses Stjarna, Alter Ulloriaq is everything her host was not. Serious, cold-blooded and stripped of any sentiment towards human lives, Alter Ulloriaq's only goal is to complete the missions set by her leader, Melanthia, and crush those who deny her vision of an ideal, united world. As much as she took great spite in Asteria's teachings on pacifism and harmony, she decided against questioning Melanthia on them, believing in the judgement of her leader. Though she tended not to show or speak of it, she does care for her other 'older sister' personality. Aware of the other Ulloriaq's great distrust and hate for her, she tried as much as possible to reconcile with her. However, such efforts had thus far only made the original more fearful of Alter Ulloriaq's possession of her, a charge she had been trying to dismiss. Her only hope, thus, was to complete Melanthia's grand plans as swiftly as possible, such that the day would come when Stjarna would no longer be needed, and she, as the alleged 'possessor' of her host, would finally be laid to rest forever.

Additional Information (Optional):

RP Example:
Last edited by Wolfenium on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 am

No one made Masked Protector yet right? A NPC masked protector (?) app coming up, the Chapter Master/Founder of Southern Europe Division of, Order of Lone Wolf. :)
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 am

Better keep Tsao away from Adolfina, for both of their sakes. :p

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 am

As mentioned, an application for a NPC that will get mentioned soon, or perhaps will decide on visiting Helene (and Adolfina) if they both get in trouble. He also have his own theme song! Ira Deorum

EDIT : Earl Hart have a much more useful power now.

Name: Earl Hart Caliphas
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Order of the Lone Wolf, Southern Europe Chapter (Spain)
Also known as : Kapitel Gründer, Chapter Master, Chaplain of Thousand Faces, Righteous Fool
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Non-helmeted Earl Hart , Heiligen Schild's avatar form

Magical Power: Thousand Gauntlets --synthetic techo-magic.
Donor: Heiligen Schild (Relic), Akashic Graphicas (Priestess Maybach Schultz)
Specialty (Offense, Defense, Support): Defense
Abilities (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):

• (Basic Attack) : Zauberschmiede - With help of his magic donors, Earl Hart Caliphas is able to summon variety of magic powered equipments to be used for offensive purposes. He can only summon up to three different equipments at one time at cost of increased mana consumption, proportional to the equipment type and amount. Example of such equipment would be a dual-use Elohim's Spear which can be loaded with mana cartridges for tunable effects and either being directly thrown or used as a large magic gun (cannon). Another example is Booster Gauntlet which grants Earl Hart enhanced defense and offense which multiply over time with exponential mana usage.

• (Basic Defense) : Befestigungen - A Heiligen Schild powered skill, Befestigungen basically raises Earl Hart Caliphas's durability against physical and magical attacks, allowing him to take punishing damages that would normally knock out Magical Girls several times over. Additionally Earl Hart Caliphas receives certain amount of boost in reaction times and increased awareness to respond to threats as long he have the required mana to maintain the persistent skill.

• (Basic Defense 2) : Kugel Schild - passive persistent skill of Heiligen Schild which protects Earl Hart Caliphas from Shadow corruptions or any Dark-based powers while at the same time reduces probability of debilitating injuries and provide basic regeneration. As a consequence, he cannot use Shadow/Dark-based mana cartridges or even in close proximity of them as the skill will neutralize the opposing force rather explosively (i.e low level Shadows will literally explode if Earl Hart stands right next to them). Due to the same skill, Earl Hart Caliphas also cannot be healed by most common healing spells except for those of Relic-level or absolute purity possessed by certain Priestesses.

• (Basic Support) : Mahnwache Tor- A fusion of Heiligen Schild and Akashic Graphicas magic powers, Mahnwache Tor enables Earl Hart Caliphas to open a temporary, near-indestructible interactive portal to almost anywhere as determined by his intent and current magic reserves. The techno-magic portal can be also be used by anyone approved by the Chapter Founder albeit there is a long cool down between each portal creation.

• (Special - Same as Advanced Spell) Kriegsschiff Brecher - One of the highest skills in the Thousand Gauntlets synthetic magic, Earl Hart is capable to summon various equipments that are powerful enough to destroy a magic powered battleship in a single offensive. Unlike Zauberschmiede, the skill only allows one equipment to be summoned at a time--nevertheless he can quickly change the summoned equipments as long he have the required mana to do so. Example of equipment that can be summoned is Kuzanken, which is a large, magically charged cleaver with an approximate size similar to an ordinary cruiser. Another example is Schraduze, a collection of self-regenerating animas equipped with various weapons.
Weapon (with description): Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene--this High Priestess blessed powered armour grant substantial amplification of Earl Hart durability and abilities. The blessed armour piece also serve to condition Heiligen Schild's immense relic powers from running amok and protect his brethren from certain type of Shadows (radiates Kugel Schild aura into a certain area). By default the powered armour is equipped with a self powered mana stormshield alongside a High Priestess-blessed broadsword that can absorb hostile mana to enhance its striking power for a short amount of time.

Height: 2.02 m
Weight: Unknown
Likes: Combating Shadows and collecting Germania's relics. Earl Hart likes to occasionally cook or giving out sermons.
Dislikes: Getting in his way, Shadows and ruining the meals he cooked. However getting in his way is a quick ticket to a bad beating regardless of who or what it is.
Personality: Straight up Moralist but do not prefer Absolute Justice. May occasionally deliver sermon out of the blue, based on a slightly modified codex of Tacticus Germania according to his interpretation. He is also quite protective to the people close to him. May look quite an airhead but Earl Hart Caliphas is a stone cold calculating tactician.

History (Compulsory)

Bios:
The tale of Earl Hart Caliphas is as strange as the one surrounding the circumstances of Helene von Schwartz--like the newly appointed Magical Girl of the Order of Lone Wolf, Earl Hart Caliphas also features a miracle within his body, that is the Heiligen Schild which was said by some as one of holy relics left by the now defunct, expansive Germania Empire. However unlike Helene, Earl Hart Caliphas was originally a foot soldier of low rank in the Germania Empire, just before the death of Hermann.

Being a young man, he was aloof of the situation--of the crumbling Germania Empire when Hermann had deceased and continued his merry ways albeit call of arms against internal rebellions and Shadow incursions. The same aloof attitude also saw Earl Hart either being wrongly framed as a pervert or accused as a womanizer by most even though he have an innocent alibi or have no relations whatsoever with the aforementioned offended parties. His righteous moralism however remained strong, which with much chagrin to several girls that were interested with him frustrated upon his different logic on viewing things and his unintentional denials on the girls' advances.

The summit of Earl Hart assumed righteous-ness saw him getting in trouble with a Priestess--he was caught peeking at the Priestess during her purification ceremony upon a false tip provided by other men that were jealous on his apparent ability to attract woman and consequently unintentionally rejecting them. Due to the incident, Earl Hart was sentenced to find a precious relic of now fallen Germania Empire in order to escape an alternative punishment--death penalty. His search was once again disturbed by unsatisfied parties upon his behaviour--this time not the horde of jealous soldiers but instead a collection of Magical Girls that were furious upon hearing the aforementioned incident.

During his journey on finding the relic, numerous incidents befall upon him--all engineered by the furious Magical Girls and some ordinary girls yet Earl Hart Caliphas is completely unfazed by it and felt it's a duty of his calling after all these years of fooling around with no aims whatsoever. Eventually his sharp instinct managed to single out every party that was interrupting his search but Earl Hart Caliphas let it slide, assuming it's a form of test from the Priestess while in reality it is not. Still righteous despite the overwhelming odds, Earl Hart Caliphas managed to track down the relic and set sail to the said location whilst being aware of numerous parties following him, some jealous men, some enraged girls and now even some pillagers that were seeking revenge for his recent actions.

Earl Hart Caliphas assumed cunning tenaciousness drove most of them away upon reaching the relic site but some Magical Girls remained to exact revenge for his refusal for their advances. He was eventually trapped within the ruins of the relic thanks to the magical works displayed by the magicians but not before grabbing the relic, Heiligen Schild in the center of the remnant diaspora. The ruins were later intentionally collapsed by the aforementioned personas albeit a little too much which sent the relic emitting a magical barrier to save itself and Earl Hart Caliphas just in time before it all gave away unto a massive sinkhole--freezing Earl Hart Caliphas in the process. He was later forgotten by most as another century passes until Helene von Schwartz stumbled upon the said ruins.

Heiligen Schild resonance with the relic merged with Helene caused it to suspend its projected stasis, bringing Earl Hart back to life after a half and a full century of suspended animation in bygone era of Germania Empire which surprised both himself and his unexpected saviour, that is Helene and the Shining Sword. Due to the sudden surprise, Heiligen Schild inadvertently merged with Earl Hart Caliphas upon sensing the presence of Vampyr, causing it to be intricately stuck with him which with explanation from the Shining Sword, impossible to remove by modern means. His morality then kicked into action, drawing himself closer with the activities done by Helene although opposed to her interest of merely doing random tours, Earl Hart Caliphas felt he have another duty of calling--this time on the successor of the Germania Empire after several months of denying the reality.

Unfortunately, history is bound to repeat for him yet again--which saw Earl Hart Caliphas accused of trespassing a Priestess compound, sending him and a ragtag of Order of Lone Wolf unfortunate ones, some under penal code while others simply not liked into the heart of Shadows' nest in Spain under the admission of High Court considerations. While most view sentenced to Spain is essentially suicidal, it's not for Earl Hart Caliphas as he merely saw it as another form of trial for his own brand of righteousness; with a few merry soldiers and some nearly insane personas, he managed to conquer one spot in Spain, that is the Tower of Mendoza thanks to Heiligen Schild assistance and a Priestess that aided him in secret.

His airheaded attitude however lands himself yet another trouble as he disclosed the Priestess--Maybach Schultz was the benefactor for his success while the High Court explicitly states no one should aid him for his alleged misconduct apart from the provided provisions. This unfortunate incident saw the Priestess being 'dispatched' to the Tower although Earl Hart Caliphas is more than ever grateful for the supposedly reinforcement. Upon close investigation of the High Court, he was acquitted from any tribunal charges albeit some of the Order's higher ranking personnel felt threatened by his apparent success in Spain.

Earl Hart Caliphas welcomed the announcement by declaring he is founding a new chapter of the Order in Spain against all odds, outmaneuvering the political machinations figured out by the man. His another decisive move was to take Helene von Schwartz underneath his new chapter, finally silencing the uproar behind his mysterious background although gaining a notoriety label in the process by also enlisting not so favourable personas of the Order to be in service in Spain. Some may see he is completely illogical and irrationally fearless but in his heart there is only Germania, lest boring-ness dealing with Heiligen Schild on a daily basis.

Additional Information (Optional): Like Helene von Schwartz, Earl Hart Caliphas prefers to do the job directly rather than sending his henchmen--somewhat believing he himself is enough for the job. The alteration of his original personality however was prompted by a single statement posed by Heiligen Schild--"I will forever annoy you if you don't do something!". Natural airhead upon romantic advances but quite fearless when faced with the worst threats imaginable by some in the Order.

RP Example: Example
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:26 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:As mentioned, an application for a NPC that will get mentioned soon, or perhaps will decide on visiting Helene (and Adolfina) if they both get in trouble. He also have his own theme song! Ira Deorum

Name: Earl Hart Caliphas
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Order of the Lone Wolf, Southern Europe Chapter
Title : Kapitel Gründer
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Non-helmeted Earl Hart , Heiligen Schild's avatar form

Magical Power: (depends on whose power you're drawing from) Acrhius Paladin
Donor: (who or what you're drawing power from. May be a named Magical Girl or a relic, whichever is applicable) : Heiligen Schild--Miracle Class Relic & Inversion Mark of Vampyr (Helene's)
Specialty (Offense, Defense, Support): Defense
Abilities (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):

• (Basic Attack) : Elohim's Spear - With the help of Heiligen Schild, Earl Hart conjures a magically charged blessed spear and either directly throws it toward the target or uses it as some sort of large magic gun (cannon). The spear summoning is magic based but he can interact with the object and load different mana cartridges in order to tune its effects,i.e loading the magic spear with Ice based mana will cause the target to freeze solid when struck. Should he load more than one mana cartridges on Elohim's Spear, it will automatically turn into a multi staged weapon depending on the cartridges loaded.

• (Basic Defense) : Inversion Mark of Vampyr - A techno-enhanced Vampyr's mana/Shard draining ability, the Inversion Mark is a boosted version of Vampyr's default ability which was then augmented with Heiligen Schild powers minus the Shard draining ability. When invoked, the spell will cover Earl Hart in a strong quasi-shield where most forms of attacks will be blocked/deflected while magic based attacks will be consumed by the shield thus negating them. Unlike Vampyr's original ability, the Inversion Mark does not grant Earl Hart any mana and any absorbed mana will be simply utilized to raise the shield's durability, not duration.

• (Basic Defense 2) : Kugel Schild - passive persistent skill of Heiligen Schild which protects Earl Hart from Shadow corruptions or any Dark-based powers while at the same time reduces probability of debilitating injuries and provide basic regeneration. As a consequence, Earl Hart cannot use Shadow/Dark-based mana cartridges or even in close proximity of them as the skill will neutralize the opposing force rather explosively (i.e low level Shadows will literally explode if Earl Hart stands right next to them). Due to the same skill, Earl Hart also cannot be healed by most common healing spells except for those of Relic-level or absolute purity possessed by certain High Priestesses.

• (Special - Same as Advanced Spell) Deus Machina - Special mode of Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene allows Earl Hart to become practically invulnerable for a certain amount of time while at the same time gaining ludicrous amount of strength and defense. The spell however comes at a steep price--after its timer expires, Earl Hart cannot activate it again for a few days and lose certain passive defensive benefits of the Heiligen Schild (such as the Kugel Schild).
Weapon (with description): Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene--this High Priestess blessed powered armour grant substantial amplification of Earl Hart durability and abilities while allowing Deus Machina special move to be invoked. The blessed armour piece also serve to condition Heiligen Schild's immense relic powers from running amok and protect his brethren from certain type of Shadows (radiates Kugel Schild aura into a certain area). By default the powered armour is equipped with two Vampyr-inspired equipments which is a self powered mana stormshield alongside a High Priestess-blessed broadsword that can absorb hostile mana to enhance its striking power for a short amount of time.

Height: 1.82 m
Weight: Unknown
Likes: Combating Shadows, collecting Germania's relics and teasing Vampyr, subsequently Helene. Earl Hart also likes to occasionally cook.
Dislikes: Getting in his way, Shadows and ruining the meals he cooked. However getting in his way is a quick ticket to a bad beating regardless of who or what.
Personality: Straight up Moralist but do not prefer Absolute Justice. May occasionally deliver sermon out of the blue, based on a slightly modified codex of Tacticus Germania according to his interpretation.

History (Compulsory)

Bios: The tale of Earl Hart Caliphas is as strange as the one surrounding the circumstances of Helene von Schwartz--like the newly appointed Magical Girl of the Order of Lone Wolf, Earl Hart Caliphas also features a miracle within his body, that is the Heiligen Schild which was said by some as one of holy relics left by the now defunct, expansive Germania Empire. However unlike Helene, Earl Hart Caliphas was originally a foot soldier of low rank in the Germania Empire, just before the death of Hermann.

Being a young man, he was aloof of the situation--of the crumbling Germania Empire when Hermann had deceased and continued his merry ways albeit call of arms against internal rebellions and Shadow incursions. His greatest error was inadvertently peeping a Priestess which sent Earl Hart to magic reinforced-solitary confinement. This event was what marked the turning point for Earl Hart--he was mistakenly imprisoned with numerous artifacts thought to be useless by his captors until a surprise Shadow attack causes the time to bend for him; due to some strange interaction of mana, departing human souls and insidious Shadow auras, Earl Hart was immediately decoupled from his current time and sent a few centuries forward into the time period where the Order of Lone Wolf had just begun consolidating their grip in the British Isles.

While Earl Hart felt nothing odd in the unexpected time transition and even believed he's still in the era where the Germania Empire is collapsing, he noticed the existence of Heiligen Schild which explained to him that the relic and a few others saw potential in Earl Hart to restore the glory of Germania Empire thus sent him in a different timeframe in order to save him from the Shadow attack. The relic apologised to Earl Hart that their calculations were wrong and he was instead sent two centuries in the future rather than a week before his capture. Being righteous, he decides to ignore the relic's explanation and then work as a freelancer noting the Empire he served before no longer exists.

However, with the same trait Earl Hart found it hard to believe thus attempted the same mistake he made before the time shift--by working his way up in some salvager organization (he's not aware they're the Order of Lone Wolf), he decides to purposely peep a Priestess. When it seemed to be dejavu all over again, Earl Hart was administered direct integration of Shard by the enraged Priestess which are unaware of the existence of Heiligen Schild that had irreversibly merged with Earl Hart as the consequence of the time shift. Due to holy aura emitted by the relic, Earl Hart felt little to no pain during the Shard implementation process, causing the Priestess to be enraged once more--which caused him to be sent straight into Shadow-infested Spain with a ragtag collection of the Order's less fortunate personnel or undergoing disciplinary remediation.

Earl Hart was not heard again for a few years until one day, he reported to the High Court of the Order that he managed to clear a single safe foothold on Spain--the Tower of Mendoza from thousands of Shadows that roamed the region. Earl Hart, finally accepting the reality decided to make a pact with the Heiligen Schild to serve the relic until his last breath, subsequently clearing more areas in vicinity of the Tower and casting several powerful barriers in strategic locations with the help of the relic (alongside other less fortunate Magical Girls that were assigned to him), solidifying relative safety within the Tower's reach. His hard work over the years eventually gained some reputation and trust from the Order's central branches, granting Earl Hart the first Priestess that had supposedly tortured him in the first place.

As soon as Earl Hart received the companionship of the Priestess, he decides to found a new Chapter of the Order in the Shadow-infested Spain as a tribute for the Order to employ his services (albeit being treated harshly). His fated encounter with Helene von Schwartz that was on a random tour of Europe further cemented his foundation work for a new Chapter--through intense negotiation between Relics and Intelligent Device (Vampyr), Earl Hart gained some of the secrets of the weapon thus allowing the powerful barriers he erected earlier to power themselves, offloading quite a load on him and the Heiligen Schild. Earl Hart then forms another pact--not with Helene but with Vampyr instead as Heiligen Schild protested against Claíomh Solais. And lo, with the help of the reluctant Priestess by his side, Earl Hart then forged his very own personal armour, the Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene which further unlocks Heiligen Schild's abilities and expand his own fighting power to protect the new Chapter that he had just recently founded.

Additional Information (Optional): Like Helene von Schwartz, Earl Hart Caliphas prefers to do the job directly rather than sending his henchmen--somewhat believing he himself is enough for the job. The alteration of his original personality however was prompted by a single question posed by Heiligen Schild--"Do you want to grab this chance or forfeit?".

RP Example: Example

Poor guy seems to offend too many people like an average harem protagonist. Accepted.

Scratch that. I see a lot of time warping. Can you explain? :/
Last edited by Wolfenium on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse