NATION

PASSWORD

1000 AD (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Batorys
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Windica wrote:The Emperor, wishing to keep peaceful status with the Batory and Grand Dumnonia, sent the rulers this message:
Greetings!

As you have noticed, for the past few days, tensions have arose between many countries in the continent. May I request that to keep the peace, we all stand as one, united like old times, against the threat of war hanging over the continent. I know that we do not share the same beliefs, but hear me--it will be more safe and profitable for all of us to keep our peaceful relationships.

Yours,

Emperor Edward III
Emperor of Brittania

Precious little good news arrived at the palace's doorstep that day from abroad. Most of the tidings were of war and invasion, but one of the few items that cheered the heart of the Empress was a message from the Empire's neighbor, Brittania. A reply was quickly sent back with the same messenger.

"To Emperor Edward III of Brittania

We are glad that you desire that there should be peace between us. Rest assured that we are quite satisfied with the Empire's current size and do not wish to make war upon your. We too would prefer amiable trade with our neighbors, which we have enjoyed for the past generation. May this message find you well.
-Empress Anastazia Batory"
Mallorea and Riva should resign
This is an alternate history version of Callisdrun.
Here is the (incomplete) Factbook
Ask me about The Forgotten Lands!
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Nogolieaha:

Exactly a full millennium since the birth of the Messiah, the Christian Kingdom of Nogolieaha was born when Pope Silvester II sent the "Holy Crown" to signify that the pious noble István I, had become the founding Christian monarch of the realm. Dying without leaving an heir, pagans soon once again assumed control of Nogolieaha, but it would seem this is a land Christendom was destined to call its own. When László recently succeeded his brother Geza I as King of Nogolieaha, he nationalised Christianity so utterly, and with such fervour, that he is already being deemed by many to be a living Saint.

Though it is clear that the Pope's approval of László's unusual piety has no doubt re-established Nogolieaha as a respectable Catholic kingdom, it would appear that the Nogolieahians will soon be taking on another Christian power should they wish to expand at all. The Holy Roman Empire and Poland essentially cut off all of Nogolieahia's options to the west or north respectively, leaving Moldavia and Wallachia as the paths of least resistance out of the Carpathian mountains.

Of course, to follow such a path is to spoil the plans of the Byzantine Empire to regain its western provinces. Avoiding interfering with Byzantine interests leaves only one other option, sweeping north around the Crimea into the Ukraine. This however, simply replaces one Orthodox adversary with another, and will require immediate action, as the armies of Novgorod are already poised to sweep southward to unite the Russian principalities.

Regardless what László's first move is, nothing will change the fact that Nogolieaha has become Catholicism's physical front line against all other faiths - Something that will doubtlessly bring great glory, yet even greater bloodshed.

With now the new leader of Nogolieaha, King Reviv the Conservative running the kingdom in this age of warfare and devastation. He announces that his proud Catholic Kingdom will assert to neutrality.

Code: Select all
King Reviv returns the Aeyariss Diplomatic Telegram, and he agrees upon an Catholic Alliance to be established.
DEFCON!
[1]

Windica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:00 pm

The Batorys wrote:To Emperor Edward III of Brittania

We are glad that you desire that there should be peace between us. Rest assured that we are quite satisfied with the Empire's current size and do not wish to make war upon your. We too would prefer amiable trade with our neighbors, which we have enjoyed for the past generation. May this message find you well.
-Empress Anastazia Batory

"Your Highness," Lord Isinic said after the Emperor put down the message from Batoria, "it seems that the whole of the continent is in the brink of war, with the declaration of war between the Islamic Empire of Dimoniquid and the Kingdom of Aeyariss. Fortunately, we are not obliged to help Aeyariss, for we have no formal treaty with them. However, it will be inhumane for us not to help a fellow Christian. Are we to wage war on Dimoniquid?"

"No," the Emperor said after a few moments. "We will not wage war with any nation. You might have noticed that we, having limited sea access, would just hinder the Christian nations in defeating Dimoniquid. After all, we desire peace, not war. Am I not right in saying that this Pope is a war-freak in calling for a holy war, contrary to the beliefs of Christianity? No war can be holy. Isinic, another quill and parchment. No, this madness must end now. No, I will not be requesting Aeyariss to withdraw, that is their affair. But a message to the Dimoniquid Empire may prove to be successful in preventing a war in our hands.
Sultan Jibad Hujash,

Greetings from the Brittanian Empire!

We are well aware that you have declared war against another Christian nation. In the interest of keeping the peace, we will be neutral in this war, and I would further like to request that trade between our nations continue, despite this. However, we will also be trading with Aeyariss, and any blockade from any side will be destroyed if such a blockade would injure our economy.

Yours,
Emperor Edward III
Emperor of Brittania

That done, the Emperor called for his horse, and went with some advisors to Veneira, one of the seven ports of Brittania facing the Dimoniquid Empire.
Veneira, Brittania
In Veneira, the Emperor issued orders that trade shall be continued, but allocated some money to protect his trade ships with gunships. He also advised independent traders to do the same, or profits may be lost overseas.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 am

Chief Advisor: Sire, we have news, Nogolieaha finally accepted our alliance proposal.
The King: Thank you, that is at least one good news.
Chief Advisor: Sire, Emperor Edward of Britannia also wishes to enter into an alliance with our Kingdom. I suggest we accept it also.
The King: Very well, as of now, Aeyariss will stand side by side with the Nogolieaha and the Brittania. What news of the rest?
Chief Advisor: Sire, out fleet is well underway; they’re almost reaching the New Roman Empire territorial waters. And, there’s disturbing news that their military has been alerted. Perhaps, fearful of an invasion. We should address them. Minotzia haven’t protested yet.
The King: Tell them, Aeyariss mean no harm toward the Roman Empire.
Chief Advisor: Sire, our friends the Gallian also declared war against the Emperor Hujash, but we intelligence reports from spies tell us that the Batory will be supporting the Muslims.
The King: Are they planning to go to war? The pagans?
Chief Advisor: Sire, we have no confirmation on that, but it seems that their neighbors our Christians friends has confirm they shall not to go war with each other for now.
The King: Very well, I shall address them my self.
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 am

TO NEW ROMAN EMPIRE
FROM KINGDOM OF AEYARISS

Emperor Euphemius Genecos,

Right now our battlefleet is passing through international waters nearby your own territorial waters. The King seeks your assurance that the New Roman Empire naval fleet will not interefere with our peaceful passage, and the King also wishes to inform you that Aeyariss has no quarrel with your Empire though we share the different ideologies and beliefs. God bless you. Have a nice day,

Signed, Prince Shora,
Commanding Officer, Aeyariss Battlefleet
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:48 am

TO BRITANNIA EMPIRE
FROM KINGDOM OF AEYARISS

To: Whomever it may concern

Greetings in the name of the Lord!

We have received news that the Dimoniquid Empire is planning a holy war against the Christian countries of the continent. It is rather inadvisable that we declare war immediately, of course, but in this state of affairs, we would like to have help handy if we ever need it. I therefore suggest that we bind ourselves diplomatically against any threat to peace. If you have any questions, feel free to ask by this messenger.

Peace be with you always,
Emperor Edward III

The Kingdom of Aeyariss accepted this proposal. We appologize we took this long to give you an answer. Right now, we acknowledged that the Brittania Empire had agreed not to go to war with the Batory and the Dummnonia and wishes to remain neutral with our war with the Muslims, we respect that decisions and we will stand side by side when you need our aid.

Signed, King Shivarii
Aeyariss
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 am

TO KING REVIV of Nogolieaha

Aeyariss is in your debt, we thank you for accepting the alliance proposal. From now on, we will pledge our allegiance for our greater cause. The King respect your decisions should you choose to remain neutral toward the Grand Dumnonia and the Batory Empire.

Right now, I am sure that you have learn that our Kingdom has decided to go to war with the Muslim Empire of Dominiquid, though Aeyariss could not ask your Kingdom to go to war with the Muslims, we were hoping you could assist us in other means. God bless you and your Kingdom.

Signed, King Shivarii
Kingdom of Aeyariss
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 am

TO KING MARK of GALLIA

We have said this once before, and we wish to stress it out again; Aeyariss will stand side by side with your Kingdom. We deeply appreciate that you have decided to go to war with the Muslims, I shall pray that our military might together would be able to defend the Christian of this land and put an end to this whole madness once and for all, swiftly, justly and decisively.

God bless you.

Signed, King Shivariii
Kingdom of Aeyariss
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 am

TO BATORY EMPIRE
FROM KINGDOM OF AEYARISS

The King of Aeyariss understands that you have decided not to go to war with anyone for the time being. We appreciate your neutrality toward us and other Christians nations near your lands. Although we have found that your aid to our enemy to be quite troublesome, we have come to an understanding that we will not interrupt your tradings with the Muslims. I hope you shall see that our actions here agreeable with your Empress. The Aeyariss Navy will not attack your ships headed toward Dimniniquid ports and we shall agree that no Domminiquid merchants shall be attack when they're inside your waters. And we assure you, the sea will remain free for everyone except for the Domminiquid who we intend to block.

Also, having saying that we acknowledge your neutrality, we also wishes to express that we have no quarrel with your Empress, your people or even your religious beliefs. Though we do have the differences, Aeyariss also wishes to respect your nation religious freedom by allowing Christians population in Batory Empire to build their own churches. We sees that as a friendly motion and thus, now we're extending our friendship. We wishes to begin trading with your nation.

Will you agree, to a formal diplomatic relationship between us now? We will be sending our first ambbassador to Batory if you agree.

Signed,
The King of Aeyariss

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am

Anastazia was surprised to find a message from Aeyariss, which was at war with Dimoniquid.

Having read it, and contemplated a bit, she had a servant bring pen and paper, with which she crafted a reply.

"To King Ryu dai Shivarii,

It is good that you have accepted the state of affairs, especially in regards to the Empire's neutrality in this conflict. We will, of course, be continuing trade with Dimoniquid. They are our neighbors, with whom we've enjoyed peaceful relations and much commerce. We see no reason for that to stop just because Aeyariss wants to play soldiers. Thank you for your assurance that Batory trade with Dimoniquid (and we'd appreciate it if you'd stop simply referring to them as 'the Muslims,' as there are Muslims in the Empire as well) will not be interrupted. We will be holding you to that statement.

About sending an embassy... firstly, we'd like to settle a matter that seems to have caused some confusion recently. 'Batory' is the name of our family, the ruling house. It is not really a place, so much as a clan that controls an empire consisting of many different lands and peoples. In any case, we would be glad if you sent an embassy to the Batory Empire's capital, Sarkanotthon. We think your ambassador will find our court most hospitable.

We find religious warfare to be silly, and do not concern ourselves overly much with the spiritual allegiances of our citizens. They may give their souls to whichever gods they please, so long as they know that their lives in this world belong to the Empire.
-Empress Anastazia Batory"
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Magneton111
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Magneton111 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 am

OOC: Sorry to interrupt. I know the topic is probably closed by now, but is there any space left?
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")

Windica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 am

"Sir, I believe that in this terrible state of affairs, we must also marshal our armies to prevent the conquest of our lands. With your permission, I will get more money from the Empire's treasury to build a formidable army, an army that the whole of the continent will shake before. I will not fail you," Isinic had told the Emperor shortly after he returned from the Western provinces.

"Very well, do so. You have my permission. However, you know the usual precautions--you shall get the gold under the supervision of a Treasurer. Once you have built this army, fortify our border settlements, but leave a huge amount of troops for an offensive attack if needed."

EVENT
The Empire will now rigorously train its troops, as well as adding some recruits to the Imperial Army. The following list shows the new additions:
7,000 Royal Knights
500 Trebuchets manned by 10 men each, so...5,000 men
2000 cannons manned by 5 men each, so...10,000 men

OOC: I didn't see the artillery units I posted in the OOC thread in the summary table.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 am

Magneton111 wrote:OOC: Sorry to interrupt. I know the topic is probably closed by now, but is there any space left?

OOC: Well, it is closed, but a few people in this RP are not active. So if the current players agree to let you in, I can make some adjustment.

Those agree please post "aye"

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44725 for more info

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am

OOC: I see no problem with them joining... so long as they're going to ally with me, jk.

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 am

Turtw attempted to ally with the Romans, after they took Calamionn's coast up to the river (peacefully).
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 am

Kalasion wrote:Turtw attempted to ally with the Romans, after they took Calamionn's coast up to the river (peacefully).

The Saladin
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Saladin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 am

ooc any country's left. if so i want to be the Muslims waging jihad
Little Sister of Hath

Loving wife of Nightkill

Mother of SUA

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 am

Nogolieaha Declares On Grand Dumnonia

Sir Reviv King of Nogolieaha Empire announce to his councils that he wan't to declare war on the Grand Dumnonia Empire. Reviv and his 32 council members have been discussing the terms of this war. The council members ask the King if this is best for Nogolieaha to do. The King replied. "Yes it's a good thing to do as of right now. I wouldn't send my Nogolieahians soldiers into a war that I wouldn't fight myself."

King Reviv sent a letter to his Military Council ordering for this invasion:

Infantry: - 1.700 Croat Axemen, 1.100 Dismounted Feudal Knights, 2.400 Pavise Spearmen, 2.200 Dismounted Chivalric Knights.
Missile Infantry: - 4.300 Peasant Archers, 2.100 Bosnian Archers, 1.500 Crossbowmen
Cavalry: - 2.300 General's Bodyguard, 600 Chivalric Knights, 1.200 Royal Banderium, 950 Hussars
Missile Cavalry: 1.900 Nogolieahian Nobles, 2.100 Magyar Cavalry
Artillery: - 20 Ribault, 20 Catapult, 20 Trebuchet
Naval: 53 War Gallies.
A total of 24.463 troops.
DEFCON!
[1]

Magneton111
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Magneton111 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 am

If there are any territories of inactive nations, I just posted my entry data in the signup topic.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am

Magneton111 wrote:If there are any territories of inactive nations, I just posted my entry data in the signup topic.

OOC: Anyone wishes to give up their lands? I could take some from Calamnion, though I don't know if he's okay.

Could you take Islam? Magneton?

Rustika
Minister

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 am

The Saladin asked for Islam before me, so to be fair he should have Islam, he seems so eager to wage his Religious War. I'll just wait for a spot to open up. But my post for applying in the sign up topic will be the same.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am

Rustika:
Take this lavender.

P.S. Are you a Pokemon fan, Magneton111?
Last edited by Kalasion on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 am

Ok, so am I allowed an Asian belief system? So I'm lavender.

P.S Somewhat, why do you ask? But I don't much care for the TV show.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 am

XD Sorry, I have two nations (Rustika and Magneton111) So I mix it up sometimes. All the posts posted by me are supposed to have been posted by Magneton111 sorry
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 am

OOC: Well, to be fair, we need more Islam nations, so I'm guessing putting u, saladin, together with the current and only islam nation; Domminiquid. So, if u may?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents