NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking The 4th Wall: Future Class [OOC] {Open-Sign Ups}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Now I can either do the sane thing and scrap my apps and begin again, or do the comic thing and create an overly complicated plan where they try to pass as students...
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

Nocturn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nocturn » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

I kinda wanna make the Doctor :p Buuut, I won't.... Hmmm..... My app will either be up tonight or tomorrow...

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

I made the mistake of reading this.....

I'll probably make an App, just don't expect me to post constantly. :P
Times are looking grim these days~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:05 pm

How many electives do we get to choose?

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:07 pm

I'd love to get in on that Historical Learning spot. Creating application now.
Last edited by Neros on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Name: Sebastian Forester
Alias: Poltergeist 
Species: Metahuman
Planet/Dimension of Origin: Alternate Earth.  Similar to ours, much more dystopian.
Side: Anti-Hero (hero, but uses morally questionable methods to achieve his goals.)
Camp Alma or House X?: House X
Electives: Dark Arts, Kendo, Majikkujuts, magic plus all compulsory subjects.
Normal Appearance: 

In Costume: Poltergeist form: 

Abilities/Skills: 
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Polt ... physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic (nothing extremely powerful)
Weaknesses: Salt, silver, can't use powers effectively on hallowed or holy ground, holy symbolism is detrimental to his health.
Personality:. Sebastian is very very unbalanced.  He is technically a psychopath and can sometimes enter rages that result in large amounts of damage to both people and property.  He is stabilized by several mental blocks but if they are removed he would break down and become his old insane self. 
Short Bio: Born on an alternative Earth, Sebastian was abandoned on the streets of one of London's Dead zones and raised by a rouge street gang.  They discovered that he was a poltergeist and tried to use him as raw muscle.  After a few years he snapped and went insane.  After a few months of insane wandering, he was taken in by a psychic who put up several mental barriers stabilizing him.  The psychic then sent Sebastian through a portal to another random, but defiantly habitable dimension.  He arrived in the dimension containing the Future Class Academy and decided to join.  
Theme song: (Optional)
Any Additional Info?: He sometimes needs to be calmed from his rages by nicotine patches or cigarettes. 
Last edited by Flammaland on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Alrighty....just got back peeps.....AND I'M GOING TO COLLEGE IN TWO MONTHS TIME WOOHOO! 8)

Now before anything else I forgot to mention that you guys need to pick at least four subjects and above....nothing less

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Also....do any of you think it would be a good idea to place restrictions on personal weapons?...or let the chars be free to carry them around wherever they like? :blush:

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 am

Flammaland wrote:Name: Sebastian Forester
Planet/Dimension of Origin: Alternate Earth.  Similar to ours, much more dystopian.
Side: Anti-Hero (hero, but uses morally questionable methods to achieve his goals.)
Electives: Dark Arts, Kendo, Majikkujuts, magic.
Normal Appearance: 
Abilities/Skills: 
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Polt ... Physiology
Weaknesses: Salt, silver, can't use powers effectively on hallowed or holy ground, holy symbolism is detrimental to his health.
Personality:. Sebastian is very very unbalanced.  He is technically a psychopath and can sometimes enter rages that result in large amounts of damage to both people and property.  He is stabilized by several mental blocks but if they are removed he would break down and become his old insane self. 
Short Bio: Born on an alternative Earth, Sebastian was abandoned on the streets of one of London's Dead zones and raised by a rouge street gang.  They discovered that he was a poltergeist and tried to use him as raw muscle.  After a few years he snapped and went insane.  After a few months of insane wandering, he was taken in by a psychic who put up several mental barriers stabilizing him.  The psychic then sent Sebastian through a portal to another random, but defiantly habitable dimension.  He arrived in the dimension containing the Future Class Academy and decided to join.  
Any Additional Info?: He sometimes needs to be calmed from his rages by nicotine patches or cigarettes. 

I changed it up a bit.
Last edited by Flammaland on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 am

I'll look into all your apps in a moment..

Also compulsory subjects don't necessarily need to be mention in your apps. Whether your char likes it or not they have to take them anyways

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 am

Name: Axel Ace
Alias: Temporal Specter
Species: Human
Planet/Dimension of Origin: A dimension that is basically like ours, but is now a apocalyptic wasteland where no one can survive.
Age: Physically and mentally, 19. How many years has he been alive? Who knows.
Side: Hero
Camp Alma or House X?: Camp Alma
Electives: Mecha Piloting, Extraterrestrial Social Studies, Witchcraft/The Dark Arts, Majikkujutsu/Mystical Martial Arts
Normal Appearance:

In Costume: Doesn't have one. Yet, anyway. He might in the future.
Abilities/Skills: Powerful Telekinesis. He could be freakishly powerful if only it weren't so affected by his emotions. When neutral, his powers are neutral, as well. When happy, his powers get a little boost. When sad or upset about something, his powers are weakened and can become unstable. When angry, his powers become even stronger. When pissed........Well. No one on the receiving end wants that to happen. To get that kind of power he has to be extremely pissed. I'll give a better description of what his powers allow:
Neutral: Neutral he can move objects of varying weight around, but can't generally cause too much destruction or anything like that.
Happy: When happy, he can lift even heavier objects, such as large furniture and whatnot. Still can't manage a ton of destruction, but can crack weak walls and whatnot.
Sad: Can only move light objects, and any destruction beyond maybe causing a small crack in a window is out of the question. If too upset, his powers can become unstable, causing objects to fly around the room at random.
Angry: When angry, he can lift extremely heavy objects, such as cars, and throw them through the air. He can knock down weak walls and crack stronger ones.
Extremely Pissed: When pissed, Axel is someone to be feared. He can take down whole buildings with a little effort. Beyond moving earth, there isn't much he can't do in this state. So, avoid pissing him off.
Sub-Telekinetic Powers
These are the side powers that his telekinesis allows. Such as time travel. He can literally tear a whole in space and time, allowing him to travel back in time. This also allows teleportation. He can do this in any emotional state.
Time Travel: Axel's telekinesis allows him to tear a whole in time, allowing him to travel backwards and forwards in time. He can't see what's going to happen in the future, however, because simply going in to the past or future changes things, thus creating an alternate timeline.
Teleportation: Since his powers also allow him to tear a hole in space, Axel can teleport from one place to another.
Other skills
Besides his powers, Axel has developed other skills. One is parkour. He is also fairly skilled with a sword, and decent with a gun.
Weaknesses: Helicon and Obsidian.
Personality: Axel is interesting, for lack of a better way to say it. He can generally be quite friendly. Sometimes even to the point that some people may consider creepy. Such as, acting as if someone he'd just met is his best friend. He's fun-loving, and can be found doing things some some people might consider weird. He has a sharp temper, especially when it involves someone trying to hurt his friends, and isn't afraid to use his powers on anyone who does so.
Short Bio: Axel was born in an alternate dimension on the brink of destruction. He discovered his powers at a young age, and for a while he thought it was normal, but over time discovered that it wasn't. As far as he was aware, he was the only person in his world with these powers. A war had started long before he was born, plunging the whole planet into a constant battle that lasted almost 20 years. When Axel was 19, the world ended. The war had grown, become more violent, and then one side decided to use chemical weapons, but it all went horribly wrong. The chemicals spread over the whole world, killing everyone and everything almost instantly. The only way Axel escaped was by using his powers to transport himself to another dimension, and he just barely made it. He also hasn't ever been able to intentionally travel between two specific dimensions sense. He began to travel backward and forward in time a lot, just sort of exploring. Eventually, he ended up deciding to go to the school.
Any Additional Info?: The reason his real age is unknown is due to wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey time travel stuff.
Last edited by Terintania on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:26 am

Btw....if any of you have any good ideas to make this RP more interesting then please TG them to me or just state it right here.....I'll be really happy to listen to them :)

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:31 am

I'll see if I can get apps in this week (one hell of a badass necromancer who actually isn't evil coming in, Kevin McCuloch!)
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 am

Please reserve the Innovative Science/Creative Technology place for me, Abel. I got (I hope) really interesting character coming up...
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:02 am

Well, it's time to wear out my carpals a little bit, let's see how this goes down

Name: James Sussex
Alias: Trenchcoat
Planet/Dimension of Origin: Earth, last he checked
Normal Appearance:

In Costume:

Abilities/Skills:
-Genius level intellect
-Powerful Sorcerer
-Leading expert in magical theory
-Adept Martial Artist
-Iron Will
Weaknesses:
-Obsidian
-Requires mouth to use spells, if your down on magma you can pull out some duct tape
Notable Qualifications: Master's degree from MIT&T (Massachusetts Institute of Technology And Thaumaturgy), apprenticed to notable warlock Phinias Letchly, spent 12 years in ATA.
Notable Achievements: Most famous takedown was a greater demon who was terrorising Boston, the two made a duel of suggestions at the other's will which ended with the demon killing his cultists and lacking the power to carry on without worship. Developed theory on the state of magic in the universe, known as Patch theory (Essentially states that the universe is similar to patchwork, being so strong in some areas magic is weaker whereas being weaker in some areas where magic is more powerful.) Had held magical duel with the villain Spellmonger for half an hour before reinforcements arrived and defeated Spellmonger. Had a 10 minute chat with Satan heckling at an anti-abortion rally
Subject/Class Taught: Witchcraft/ The Dark Arts
Personality: Generally quite cynical and snarky on most matters, however he's one of the most wilful guys most people will ever meet. Genuinely quite warm when not in one of his fey moods which he stuffs up with a pipe and an aptitude for musicality. Dislikes violence but will resort to it about as much as any of the others.
Short Bio: Born in New York on 19th of November 1974, brought up with solid education by wealthy parents, his genius was quickly noticed and with a 162 test it was discovered he had magical capabilities. The ATA had not yet set up the academy and so Sussex was entered into the recently updated MIT&T, where he excelled to the point of becoming apprenticed to the warlock Phinias Letchly until the age of 25. James entered the ATA for five years in order to escape the government draft on supers, where he built up good relations with the vast majority of other members. 3 years into his tenure with the ATA, Sussex met Philip Addams, the two had a relationship for two years until Sussex announced his retirement and engagement to Addams. The two lived happily together, adopting a daughter who had magical potential, for another five years before Addams was assassinated by old enemies from James' Alliance days. James re entered the ATA for seven years until he was requested by the Sorcerer Supreme to begin teaching Withcraft at Future class academy.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBixXAjnog
Last edited by Of planets on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 am

Alright, edited my app to add one more class, and added limitations to my character's weaponry. She can't use her weapons on anyone that's not actively engaging in hostile or aggressive behavior.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 am

Name:
Felix T. Terranova

Alias:
Technítes

Species:
Mutated Gifted Human

Planet/Dimension of Origin:
Earth's and this dimension's native

Normal Appearance:

In Costume:

Abilities/Skills:
Mutations Ability:
• Age Negation
Felix's body cannot age, so to speak. Felix's body, thanks to the mutation can negate the age itself, thus causing a matter, atoms, cellular stand-still and can no longer change and grow older. This mutation makes Felix stuck at his teenage appearance forever, as long as he still lives. It's still unknown whether his body will rot when he die or not, but it is confirmed that no one can't copy this mutation in his/her genes. This mutation is also makes his eye look like a candy for unknown reason.

• Faster Regeneration
Probably as another attempt to keep stagnant, Felix body now has this incredibly fast regeneration. Though it's not omnipotent and he still able to get killed if receive too many wounds, it's enough to heal a scratch in a couple of minutes. Felix found this power extremely useful in his daily life. After all, he still live and work on a dangerous side of the world.

Heavy Exosuit Ability:
• Enhanced Strength and Endurance
• High-Tech Exoskeleton
• Gun Protrusion
• Flight
• Energy Beam Emission
• Scanner Vision
• Powered Structure
• Enhanced Marksmanship, with the help of R.C.A.T.S (Ranged Combat Assistance Targeting System)
• Enhanced Combat, with the help of H.H.C.A.T.S (Hand to Hand Combat Assistance Targeting System)

Light Exosuit Ability:
• Enhanced Speed and Reflex
• High-Tech Exoskeleton
• Blade Retraction
• Flight
• Energy Beam Emission
• Scanner Vision
• Powered Structure
• Enhanced Marksmanship, with the help of R.C.A.T.S (Ranged Combat Assistance Targeting System)
• Enhanced Combat, with the help of H.H.C.A.T.S (Hand to Hand Combat Assistance Targeting System)

Electric Exosuit Ability:
• Enhanced Speed and Agility
• High-Tech Exoskeleton
• Electricity Generation
• Electrokinetic Flight
• Energy Beam Emission
• Scanner Vision
• Powered Structure

Rubicante Exosuit Ability:
• Enhanced Strength and Endurance
• High-Tech Exoskeleton
• Fire Generation
• Gun Protrusion
• Scanner Vision
• Powered Structure

Mental Ability:
• Mechanical Intuition
Born as a prodigy, Felix has this natural talent when dealing/creating with some sophisticated machine. He always seems to able to find a way to use any materials he can find as a part of his crazy ass invention. His so-called Exosuit is actually created with some spare part of a run down vehicle, which somehow turned into his extremely powerful job uniform.

• Intuitive Aptitude
Felix somehow, somewhat always able to learn and understand the complexity and exactness of organisms, objects, and even powers without the need of long-term education or study, though still on a "normal" limit. Though he can keep up with the latest technology and theory, he still can't to learn Aliens technology in short time as the human technology.

• Scientific Prowess
Felix is a man of science, with more capability to show it than the most smart human around the world. Felix has extraordinary skills with the study and utilization in the field of science to produce mass inventions, conduct experimentation and perform accurate calculations. He also have vast knowledge in a variety of branches of science, though nothing pass his knowledge in technological knowledge, and are able to use his scientific expertise to create weapons, clones and experience various types of travel (time travel, space travel or extra-dimensional travel).

• Enhanced Inventing
Since birth, Felix is always become a creative person. In addition to his natural talent when dealing with machine, he's now having this "Enhanced Inventing" ability that basically enable him to create powerful scientific devices, gadgets, and weapons to aid him in battle.

Weaknesses:
• Not the best fighter, heavily relies on his Exosuit, tools, and gadget.
• Can't instantly change to one Exosuit to another, making opening to himself.
• Some Exosuit is weaker and more fragile than another (i.e Electric ---> Light ---> Rubicante ----> Heavy)
• Anything that can harm/kill normal human, ANYTHING. It's just taking more amount than normal people.
• He is susceptible to the effects of EMP, and Negation weaponry when using his Exosuit.
• Though having a fast regenerating body system, his body is actually pretty weak and vulnerable to any attack.
• Somewhat weak when dealing with Musgravite (A rare gemstone) and Helicon, reason unknown.
• If he has already die before his regeneration ability can do anything (i.e getting blown to bits), he'll stay dead.

Notable Qualifications:
• Doctor degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), while also earning the "title" of "the youngest looking Doctor" from the same university.
• Served ATA as the member until now and once the head of the mechanic in The Irised.
• Contributed to create KARA when it's still an Alpha program.

Subject/Class Taught:
Innovative Science/Creative Technology

Personality:
When dealing with his friends and relative, Felix is a relaxed and laid back, yet calm and cautious man. He is rarely seen without a polite smile on his face and addresses his peers and enemies politely. When dealing with his enemies however, he seems rather cold, ruthless, and sometime forgets the fact that he has the option to NOT kill anyone he fight. He also rarely got angry, even when someone teases him, though he can still kill you if you get too far. In his daily worklife, he is usually seen as a creative, resourceful, and innovative man.

Short Bio:
Felix Tiberius Terranova, or also known as "Technítes" was born in a normal Italian-American family as a not-so-normal son. He was born with IQ 240, which makes him becomes a prodigy in his family and hometown. He exhibited extraordinary mathematical and mechanical abilities from an early age and knew basic arithmetic and can explain how clock actually work clearly when he was 2 years old. To him, it takes the same effort to solve an advanced mathematics question or making a homemade Nail gun as swallowing a delicious chocolate pie. He however, know that his talent isn't everything in the world and he still needs to be friend with a kid or two, that's why he still try to be as polite as possible.

When trying to get his Master title in Massachusetts Institute of Technology when he's still a 16 year old, Felix has already created some incredible stuff. His invention including a Nuclear power motorcycle, a raygun, and a blueprint of a robot, which later will become a reference to build his exosuit in the future. With his current invention, he became a young hero called "Technítes", a hero that uses various gadgets and tool (No exosuit yet) to catch any evil in front him. Years later, the mutation in his genes awaken and his body start to freeze in time, but only the regenerative process that noticed by Felix for now. He has no idea that he will soon be forgotten by the time itself.

Three years later, after receiving his Doctor degree in the university, The ATA quickly recruits him as a mechanic, scientist, and one of the youngest, smartest hero. At this time, he already noticed his mutation and try to research it by using the equipment that existed there, while also working on his new job suit, The Exosuit, and be friend with almost every member there. The result of the research is surprising, no one can copy his power to be everlasting young without horribly mutated and die in several minutes. As a result, he's the only known sufferer of this mutation.

He continues to serve ATA until now, thinking that he found the best place to use his talents and kicking some ass in the process. Once involved in some incident as a superhero, becomes a head of the mechanic in The Irised, and contributing when ATA tries to create KARA, Felix now have the responsibility to become the famous FCA's Innovative Science everlasting young looking teacher.

Theme Song:
Here
Last edited by Calces millia on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 am

ApertureScienceInc wrote:Since you abandoned the last one, here is my new League of Mad Science, all villians and is a work in progress....

Name: Dr. Sigmund Westerberg
Alias: Lord Westerberg
Species: Human (brain in a jar)
Planet/Dimension of Origin: Earth
Normal Appearance: a brain in a jar
In Costume: in a 9' robot
Abilities/Skills: Scientific Prowess
Enhanced Inventing
Bionic Surrogacy
-Robot Physiology
-Flight
-Electrical/Technopathy Resistance
-Mental/Telepathy Resistance
Weaknesses: Hubris, the transparent case showing off his brain, and explosives
Notable Crimes: Human Experimentation, Starting World War I, exterminated a Pre-Agricultural Utopia in Hollow-Earth
Personality His schemes are intricate, intractable, and global. Westerberg patiently wears down his enemies as he adapts to their special attacks. He is an proud, angry, and bitter man.
Short Bio: Born into tremendous wealth as a member of Austrian nobility, Westerberg was also gifted an unparalleled, some would say inhuman, genius. Inventing tanks decades before they were recognized. He used the Great War to sell Science-based Weapons to both sides at tremendous personal profit. By the signing of Treaty of Versailles, he amassed enough wealth to conduct experiments centuries ahead of his time with cyborgs, weather manipulation, genetic engineering, robotics, and cloning. He used the early Nazi movement as a front to work towards immortality and the power to alter reality through thoughts alone. However, these experiments were brought to an end by early superhero groups, which destroyed his entire body and lead to many attempts to destroy them. With his wealth spent during WWII and the Allied victory, what is left of his assets are various hidden underground bunkers across Europe that lay dormant. He is now reduced to a series of cloned brains preserved in jars, which are implanted into various robotic exoskeletons, with a new brain becoming 'activated' whenever its predecessor is destroyed.
Theme song: The Secret Life of Dr. Calgori
Any Additional Info?: Typically equipped with grappling arms, machine guns, and a plan for everything.

Name: H'sssssk
Alias: "Dr. Velociraptor"
Species: Utahraptor?
Planet/Dimension of Origin: planet Terra Raptor of the "RaptorVerse"?
Normal Appearance: a 6' "raptor"
In Costume: in a "brilliant" disguise
Abilities/Skills: Dinosaur Physiology
-Enhanced Agility
-Enhanced Speed
-Enhanced Bite
-Enhanced Strength
-Enhanced Durability
-Enhanced Senses
Mechanical Intuition
Weaknesses: unable to distinguish fiction from reality, susceptible to illusions and deception
Notable Crimes: Vandalized the Large Hadron Collider, has constantly spammed every Superhero Group's e-mail since 1999, kidnapped Tom Baker, reckless driving, nuked the shit out of Hollow-Earth with an "Anti-time Bomb"
PersonalityHe has a very poor understanding of physics and is unable to distinguish fiction from reality. However his natural abilities makes him very formidable. However, this makes him believe that he has a "vastly superior intelligence" no matter how wrong his explanations actually are. He seems to love making everything nuclear-powered or radiation-based.
Short Bio: He is a talking, intelligent dinosaur who claims to be a time-traveller from an alternate universe and frequently flaunts traditional logic in asserting his own superiority. He claims that "void synchronization energies" from the 2008 quench incident at the Large Hadron Collider opened a portal between universes that pulled him from his native universe (one which dinosaurs took over the planet) to this one. However he arrived in 1993, and he's crazy, so anything he says shouldn't be taken seriously. He has been attempting to sabotage the LHC ever since. After his first run in with superheros (in which his first island lair was destroyed), he swore revenge and built a computer from scratch that constantly spams their public e-mail addresses 24/7. Most of his plots to kill off humanity involve (supposed but not actually proven) time-travel, dinosaurs (with guns strapped on), and nukes (when he can find them).
Theme song: Weird Science
Any Additional Info?: He's batshit insane and constantly carries deadly weapons (ranging from assault rifles, sub-machine guns, grenades, and a rocket launcher) and various radioactive materials. And he never has received a doctorate of any kind.

Name: Dr. Jane Rockford
Alias: The Mantis
Species: Human/Mantis Hybrid
Normal Appearance: a 7' praying mantis
In Costume: n/a
Abilities/Skills: Genetic Engineering
Insect Physiology
-Antenna Protrusion
-Multiple Arms
-Dermal Armor
-Enhanced Agility
-Enhanced Balance
-Enhanced Bite
-Enhanced Jump
-Enhanced Senses
-Enhanced Strength
-Wallcrawling
-Winged Flight
Insect Manipulation (via pheremones)
Decelerated Aging
Weaknesses: Not bulletproof, nor resistant to size 144 shoes, and emotionally unstable
Notable Crimes: Murdered dozens of people in her crazed rage and countless thefts of scientific equipment
Personality She is manic, resentful, and just a little nuts from all those years in isoltation. She considers insects her family and treats them as such.
Short Bio: Once a promising American genetic researcher in the 50's, she had a soft spot for insects. Entomology was a hobby, bordering on obsession to her. One day, a failed experiment involving Mantis DNA to enhance human biology left her horrified at the lab's attempt to cover it up. She took her research and fled into the forests. Using her advanced knowledge of insect biology and genetics she was able to grow an experimental pheromone gland that would allow her control various other insect species. A later failed experiment on herself, caused her to fully mutate into a human/mantis hybrid, although mostly mantis now. Now a 7' mantis-woman she is prepared to wreak vengence on humanity on the behalf of her beloved insects. She was recruited by Westerberg for her aptitude in genetics. After years of being isolated from society, she has become manic and resentful.
Theme song: Still Alive
Any Additional Info?: She uses ambush tactics mostly. And don't squash her bugs, she thinks of them as family.

Name: Thomas Edison
Alias: The Wizard of Menlo
Species: Ghost
Planet/Dimension of Origin: The Sub-Aether Plane
Normal Appearance: (Picture if possible)
In Costume: (If any)
Abilities/Skills: Electricity Manipulation
Weaknesses:
Notable Crimes:
Personality
Short Bio: (It can be short but make sure its detailed enough for people to understand)
Any Additional Info?: (Optional)

Name: Networked Analytical Telecommunication Engine
Alias: Nathan
Species: Artificial Intelligence
Normal Appearance: (Picture if possible)
In Costume: (If any)
Abilities/Skills: Hacking
Weaknesses:
Notable Crimes:
Personality
Short Bio: (It can be short but make sure its detailed enough for people to understand)
Any Additional Info?: (Optional)

Acceptissimo! :)

But I would also prefer it if you have at least a single char within the FCA

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Name: CC-E1 "Ciel"
Alias: "Blade"
Species: Augmented Human
Electives: Mecha Piloting, Information Technology/Hacking, Innovative Science/Creative Technology, and Kendo/Way of the sword.
Normal Appearance: Ciel's main form.
In Costume: N/A
Abilities/Skills:
Hacking different forms of computers*

Manipulation of the 8 blades that hover at her back, with a range of several hundred feet. They cannot, however, be used on anyone identifying as friendly at the time (Anyone not actively engaging in aggressive behavior)

Camouflage (Her armor can shift colors to many different Military camo patterns used around the world)

An energy shield built in to her central power core*

Note: * represents powers that have not yet reached full operational status.

Weaknesses: Zetium, and anything that produces an EMP or is designed to fry electronics.
Personality Ciel's personality is usually very warm and kind-natured, however much she tries however, the technology that was implanted in her causes violent outbursts every so often, ruining any chance at living a normal life of any kind. She's been placed in House X on her own accord, knowing that she could snap at any moment. Rarely would she resort to destroying things or people, but she does get very irritable and hard to deal with.
Short Bio: Ciel (Born Melissa) was stolen from a hospital at a very young age, basically hours after being born. The doctors told her that complications arose and that their new daughter was killed. Heartbroken, the parents were sent home, told to forget about the unfortunate happenings, and continue on with their lives. However, Melissa was not dead at all, merely taken to a nearby research lab deep underground North Dakota. The tiny child (along with 100 others) were subjected to a variety of tests, determining their genes, any defects, and whatever else the scientists wanted in the batch. After whittling down the group to 12 children (The others being returned to the hospitals and their parents), they were then raised normally, albeit the heavy focus on military training, and teamwork classes with the other 11 students. Still having never seen the light of real sun, Melissa (Now going by the codename of CC-E1) was surprised when they were taken out into the woods to survive for a week with the others.

After this final test, their education was deemed complete (After a squad of mercenaries sent by the scientists to subdue them was captured themselves), the 12 were then subjected to one final thing.

They were all brought into a large room, filled with 12 pods, each seemed filled to the brim with medical equipment, with barely enough room to fit inside.

All the students were ordered to enter the pods. They were then sedated, and the claws and knives got to work, carving them up, inserting chips and metal where they needed, and finally applying a coat of Nanite-skin over them, with armor plating and leg-propulsion-units being fitted as well. Their last operation, was to have a unique headset fitted over them, giving them a fully functional HUD.

After the operation, the students awoke in their beds as usual, only this time, much different. Scars were already healed, showing no signs of the surgeries. The base was in disarray as well, with fires breaking out, and explosions rocking the lower levels. Seeing no alternative, the 12 Cyborgs escaped the base and fled into the wilderness, just as they had as kids.

They were finally free.

Separating, Ciel herself, found her way to the FCA, and enrolled.

Accepted!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 am

Flammaland wrote:Name: Sebastian Forester
Electives: Dark Arts, Kendo, Majikkujuts, magic plus all compulsory subjects.
Normal Appearance: 
Abilities/Skills: 
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Polt ... physiology

Accepted!....our first char with a tendency to be psycho :p

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 am

Terintania wrote:Name: Axel Ace
Alias: Temporal Specter
Planet/Dimension of Origin: A dimension that is basically like ours, but is now a apocalyptic wasteland where no one can survive.
Age: Physically and mentally, 19. How many years has he been alive? Who knows.
Camp Alma or House X?: Camp Alma
Electives: Mecha Piloting, Extraterrestrial Social Studies, Witchcraft/The Dark Arts, Majikkujutsu/Mystical Martial Arts
Normal Appearance:
In Costume: Doesn't have one. Yet, anyway. He might in the future.
Abilities/Skills: Powerful Telekinesis. He could be freakishly powerful if only it weren't so affected by his emotions. When neutral, his powers are neutral, as well. When happy, his powers get a little boost. When sad or upset about something, his powers are weakened and can become unstable. When angry, his powers become even stronger. When pissed........Well. No one on the receiving end wants that to happen. To get that kind of power he has to be extremely pissed. I'll give a better description of what his powers allow:
Neutral: Neutral he can move objects of varying weight around, but can't generally cause too much destruction or anything like that.
Happy: When happy, he can lift even heavier objects, such as large furniture and whatnot. Still can't manage a ton of destruction, but can crack weak walls and whatnot.
Sad: Can only move light objects, and any destruction beyond maybe causing a small crack in a window is out of the question. If too upset, his powers can become unstable, causing objects to fly around the room at random.
Angry: When angry, he can lift extremely heavy objects, such as cars, and throw them through the air. He can knock down weak walls and crack stronger ones.
Extremely Pissed: When pissed, Axel is someone to be feared. He can take down whole buildings with a little effort. Beyond moving earth, there isn't much he can't do in this state. So, avoid pissing him off.
Sub-Telekinetic Powers
These are the side powers that his telekinesis allows. Such as time travel. He can literally tear a whole in space and time, allowing him to travel back in time. This also allows teleportation. He can do this in any emotional state.
Time Travel: Axel's telekinesis allows him to tear a whole in time, allowing him to travel backwards and forwards in time. He can't see what's going to happen in the future, however, because simply going in to the past or future changes things, thus creating an alternate timeline.
Teleportation: Since his powers also allow him to tear a hole in space, Axel can teleport from one place to another.
Other skills
Besides his powers, Axel has developed other skills. One is parkour. He is also fairly skilled with a sword, and decent with a gun.
Weaknesses: Helicon and Obsidian.
Personality: Axel is interesting, for lack of a better way to say it. He can generally be quite friendly. Sometimes even to the point that some people may consider creepy. Such as, acting as if someone he'd just met is his best friend. He's fun-loving, and can be found doing things some some people might consider weird. He has a sharp temper, especially when it involves someone trying to hurt his friends, and isn't afraid to use his powers on anyone who does so.
Short Bio: Axel was born in an alternate dimension on the brink of destruction. He discovered his powers at a young age, and for a while he thought it was normal, but over time discovered that it wasn't. As far as he was aware, he was the only person in his world with these powers. A war had started long before he was born, plunging the whole planet into a constant battle that lasted almost 20 years. When Axel was 19, the world ended. The war had grown, become more violent, and then one side decided to use chemical weapons, but it all went horribly wrong. The chemicals spread over the whole world, killing everyone and everything almost instantly. The only way Axel escaped was by using his powers to transport himself to another dimension, and he just barely made it. He also hasn't ever been able to intentionally travel between two specific dimensions sense. He began to travel backward and forward in time a lot, just sort of exploring. Eventually, he ended up deciding to go to the school.
Any Additional Info?: The reason his real age is unknown is due to wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey time travel stuff.

Hmmm...interesting character but I'll be keeping a very close eye on the Time Traveling and Teleportation powers. Accepted!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 am

Of planets wrote:Well, it's time to wear out my carpals a little bit, let's see how this goes down

Name: James Sussex
Alias: Trenchcoat
Planet/Dimension of Origin: Earth, last he checked
Normal Appearance:
In Costume:
Abilities/Skills:
-Genius level intellect
-Powerful Sorcerer
-Leading expert in magical theory
-Adept Martial Artist
-Iron Will
Weaknesses:
-Obsidian
-Requires mouth to use spells, if your down on magma you can pull out some duct tape
Notable Qualifications: Master's degree from MIT&T (Massachusetts Institute of Technology And Thaumaturgy), apprenticed to notable warlock Phinias Letchly, spent 12 years in ATA.
Subject/Class Taught: Witchcraft/ The Dark Arts
Personality: Generally quite cynical and snarky on most matters, however he's one of the most wilful guys most people will ever meet. Genuinely quite warm when not in one of his fey moods which he stuffs up with a pipe. Dislikes violence but will resort to it about as much as any of the others.
Short Bio: Born in New York on 19th of November 1974, brought up with solid education by wealthy parents, his genius was quickly noticed and with a 162 test it was discovered he had magical capabilities. The ATA had not yet set up the academy and so Sussex was entered into the recently updated MIT&T, where he excelled to the point of becoming apprenticed to the warlock Phinias Letchly until the age of 25. James entered the ATA for five years in order to escape the government draft on supers, where he built up good relations with the vast majority of other members. 3 years into his tenure with the ATA, Sussex met Philip Addams, the two had a relationship for two years until Sussex announced his retirement and engagement to Addams. The two lived happily together, adopting a daughter who had magical potential, for another five years before Addams was assassinated by old enemies from James' Alliance days. James re entered the ATA for seven years until he was requested by the Sorcerer Supreme to begin teaching Withcraft at Future class academy. Most famous takedown was a greater demon who was terrorising Boston, the two made a duel of suggestions at the other's will which ended with the demon killing his cultists and lacking the power to carry on without worship.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DBixXAjnog

Accepted!...although I think our Sorcerer Supreme might object to the claim that she "requested" somebody else to teach Witchcraft knowing her possible uptight personality :blush:

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 am

Calces millia wrote:Name:
Felix T. Terranova

Alias:
Technítes

Species:
Mutated Human

Planet/Dimension of Origin:
Earth's and this dimension's native

Normal Appearance:

In Costume:

Abilities/Skills:
Mutations Ability:
• Age Negation
Felix's body cannot age, so to speak. Felix's body, thanks to the mutation can negate the age itself, thus causing a matter, atoms, cellular stand-still and can no longer change and grow older. This mutation makes Felix stuck at his teenage appearance forever, as long as he still lives. It's still unknown whether his body will rot when he die or not, but it is confirmed that no one can't copy this mutation in his/her genes. This mutation is also makes his eye look like a candy for unknown reason.

• Faster Regeneration
Probably as another attempt to keep stagnant, Felix body now has this incredibly fast regeneration. Though it's not omnipotent and he still able to get killed if receive too many wounds, it's enough to heal a scratch in a couple of minutes. Felix found this power extremely useful in his daily life. After all, he still live and work on a dangerous side of the world.

Exosuit Ability:
• Enhanced Strength and Reflex
• Gun Protrusion
• Flight
• Energy Beam Emission
• Scanner Vision
• Powered Structure

Mental Ability:
• Mechanical Intuition
Born as a prodigy, Felix has this natural talent when dealing/creating with some sophisticated machine. He always seems to able to find a way to use any materials he can find as a part of his crazy ass invention. His so-called Exosuit is actually created with some spare part of a run down vehicle, which somehow turned into his extremely powerful job uniform.

• Enhanced Inventing
Since birth, Felix is always become a creative person. In addition to his natural talent when dealing with machine, he's now having this "Enhanced Inventing" ability that basically enable him to create powerful scientific devices, gadgets, and weapons to aid him in battle.

Weaknesses:
• Not the best fighter, heavily relies on his Exosuit, tools, and gadget.
• Anything that can harm/kill normal human, ANYTHING. It's just taking more amount than normal people.
• He is susceptible to the effects of EMP, and Negation weaponry when using his Exosuit.
• Though having a fast regenerating body system, his body is actually pretty weak and vulnerable to any attack.
• Somewhat weak when dealing with Musgravite (A rare gemstone) and Helicon, reason unknown.
• If he has already die before his regeneration ability can do anything (i.e getting blown to bits), he'll stay dead.

Notable Qualifications:
• Doctor degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), while also earning the "title" of "the youngest looking Doctor" from the same university.
• Served ATA as the member until now and once the head of the mechanic in The Irised.
• Contributed to create KARA when it's still an Alpha program.

Subject/Class Taught:
Innovative Science/Creative Technology

Personality:
When dealing with his friends and relative, Felix is a relaxed and laid back, yet calm and cautious man. He is rarely seen without a polite smile on his face and addresses his peers and enemies politely. When dealing with his enemies however, he seems rather cold, ruthless, and sometime forgets the fact that he has the option to NOT kill anyone he fight. In his daily worklife, he is usually seen as a creative, resourceful, and innovative man.

Short Bio:
WIP

Theme Song:
Here

Nice. Just complete your app and you're accepted!

Also...I sense a little future rivalry here between your char and Aperture's :twisted:

Good Mad Scientist vs Evil Mad Scientist(s)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks, Abel! When you think you'll have an IC up?

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:51 am

In truth, James isn't expecting to DO all that much because he's teaching a subject called the DARK F***ING ARTS! I mean seriously that is the single worst name you could possibly call a A level teaching subject
Last edited by Of planets on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable