NATION

PASSWORD

U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency [Defense Storefront]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Rich and Corporations wrote:-snip-

[OOC: Generally it's considered bad etiquette to claim ownership over existing real-life items whose designs have long entered public domain, like online money transfer, guns, and boats.

As for the others who have more constructive posts on this thread, all orders are accepted. I'll get to IC responses as soon as I can; they will come, don't worry. ]
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Rich and Corporations
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Rich and Corporations » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Virana wrote:
Rich and Corporations wrote:-snip-

[OOC: Generally it's considered bad etiquette to claim ownership over existing real-life items whose designs have long entered public domain, like online money transfer, guns, and boats.

As for the others who have more constructive posts on this thread, all orders are accepted. I'll get to IC responses as soon as I can; they will come, don't worry. ]

OOC: Many people RP real-life events, and claiming ownership over prior art is a common real-life event.
Corporate Confederacy
DEFENSE ALERT LEVEL
PEACE WAR

Factbook [url=iiwiki.com/wiki/Corporate_Confederacy]Wiki Article[/url]
Neptonia

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Rich and Corporations wrote:Dear Ryan Joshua Steele,
With concern and urgency, we write to advise you that the activities of your organization violates Corporate Confederate copyright law. This process is patented (relevant patents are attached), and would cause the company we represent, Intellectual Bank Co. irreparable harm, and would represent a tortious interference as well as a theftuous activity.
Perhaps unknown to you, Intellectual Bank Co. is a research lab based in the Corporate Confederacy, and produces and trades patents as an investment in the world's future, and is one of the largest patent holders in the Corporate Confederacy. As I'm sure you'll appreciate, attaining this degree of success is quite difficult for my client. My client over the last decade has committed an enormous amount of resources to their research and development efforts, and to protecting such efforts and our cutting edge technology by, in part, protecting and perfecting our intellectual property rights, including the patents attached below, various pending patent applications. We respect the intellectual property of others, and wish the same to be reciprocated to us.
Sincerely, Ichabod Slipp, of Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates.

Patent #119059: International online monetary wire transactions
Patent #119101: Device which ejects a projectile through an opening through chemical processes, and which also mechanically ejects a propellant case
Patent #119608: Floating vehicle for transporting passengers across bodies of water

We have assessed damages at $50 trillion. We are willing to settle at $150 billion.

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Communist Confederacy,

The United Republic of Emmeria takes copyright infringement allegations very seriously. Intellectual property rights protect inventors by providing them exclusive profit rights, thus providing an incentive for private innovation. Innovation is one of the basic elements of our free capitalist society, and thus real violations of these rights are considered an attack on the very principles of a free country.

However, you must understand that it is necessary to extensively review each request on a case-by-case basis to ensure a transparent legal process that verifies copyright infringement. After such a long deliberation process of your appeal, we were able to confirm that "theftuous" is not a word in the English dictionary.

As a result, the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency is charging a $19 false lawsuit fee, a $200 ridiculous damages claim fee, and a $90,000,000,000 invent your own word fee.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to do business with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Deputy Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Washington Hayes
President of the United Republic
Last edited by Virana on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Rich and Corporations
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Rich and Corporations » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Dear Ryan Joshua Steele, Washington Hayes, and any other concerned party,

Theftuous is certainly part of the Universal Standard (US) vocabulary.
Adjective
theftuous (comparative more theftuous, superlative most theftuous)
Of the nature of theft; thievish.

We are glad that you take our allegations seriously. Unfortunately your letter has left us baffled. It doesn't really seem to be addressed to us or our clients, while it does seem to discuss recent events. We can only conclude that the "Communist Confederacy" is somehow a satiric remark meant to imply something or the result of an aneurysm. The details of the "appeal" or "deliberation process" appears to be lost in translation, as it does not appear to include the presiding officials, or the legal arguments on our behalf. Furthmore our firm does not hold the patent on international online monetary wire transfers, but our client does, so we would not be able fulfill the demands of the "deliberation process" without violating the terms of our malpractice insurance.

We also humbly request that the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency recuse itself from it's ability to fine, amerce, or sanction my client or the law firm. If the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency wishes to communicate with officials of the Corporate Confederacy, we are willing to provide a list of pertinent officials on demand.

Corporate Confederacy
DEFENSE ALERT LEVEL
PEACE WAR

Factbook [url=iiwiki.com/wiki/Corporate_Confederacy]Wiki Article[/url]
Neptonia

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Rich and Corporations wrote:Dear Ryan Joshua Steele, Washington Hayes, and any other concerned party,

Theftuous is certainly part of the Universal Standard (US) vocabulary.
Adjective
theftuous (comparative more theftuous, superlative most theftuous)
Of the nature of theft; thievish.

We are glad that you take our allegations seriously. Unfortunately your letter has left us baffled. It doesn't really seem to be addressed to us or our clients, while it does seem to discuss recent events. We can only conclude that the "Communist Confederacy" is somehow a satiric remark meant to imply something or the result of an aneurysm. The details of the "appeal" or "deliberation process" appears to be lost in translation, as it does not appear to include the presiding officials, or the legal arguments on our behalf. Furthmore our firm does not hold the patent on international online monetary wire transfers, but our client does, so we would not be able fulfill the demands of the "deliberation process" without violating the terms of our malpractice insurance.

We also humbly request that the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency recuse itself from it's ability to fine, amerce, or sanction my client or the law firm. If the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency wishes to communicate with officials of the Corporate Confederacy, we are willing to provide a list of pertinent officials on demand.

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates,

We apologize sincerely for the remark regarding the "Communist Confederacy". This was a relatively minor oversight caused by a system error on our end, because our servers were unable to process false terms as "theftuous" and thus activated a security protocol normally present in events of DDoS attacks. This caused a major, worldwide electronic malfunction, which resulted in the semantic error.

After another long deliberation process, we determined that the source provided by Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates regarding the definition of "theftuous" is an unreliable source. The federal government of the United Republic of Emmeria only accepts the free abridged version of Merriam Webster's online dictionary as a valid source for terms that may be processed by our automated system, and the aforementioned term is not present in the free abridged version of said dictionary.

We took the liberty of performing a third extensive analysis of your lawsuit, and thus we have confirmed that your client's intellectual property rights were violated. As such, we are prepared to provide your client $50 trillion in Monopoly dollars. Because your client owns rights over online monetary transfer, we are forced to print the tender and utilize a third party firm, the Italian Mafia, to transfer the payment manually. We have been informed by representatives of the Italian Mafia that their members will provide you the payment after interacting with your representatives intimately.

Additionally, the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency is not withdrawing any fees charged to Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates. It is important to note that the UR DSAA is additionally charging Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates a $5,000 Monopoly money printing fee, $20,000 use of a wiki as a source fee, $7,000 long deliberation fee, $90,000,000 overloading our systems with a fake word fee, and $55,000 annoying messages fee.

Finally, all further communications regarding this topic will be associated with a $700,000,000,000 stop sending us useless messages fee.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to do business with you again in the near future, but not really.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Deputy Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Washington Hayes

[OOC: Please stop posting here. Thank you for your understanding.]
Last edited by Virana on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Gaveria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveria » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 am

OoC: Emmeria, you are my NS hero. I quite literally lmao at the IC posts.

Are you going to start offering the M18 to the international market?
The official IC name is the Allied States of Aurelia
Federal Archives| Characters| Allied States Defense Force| Department of State| Map| ICE| Allied Press
I'll take a dry vodka martini, stirred not shaken. And the names' Frost, Jack Frost.
Big bad mod huffed, and they puffed and they warned me!

Maverica
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Maverican Department Of Defence

To: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency

We have taken notice in your selection of planes and would like to place a order of 1,000 F-29B fighters. Thank you.
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 pm

To: James M. Lyons, CEO of United Aerospace Defense Systems/ United Aerospace Defense Systems Representative

The New Austzeland Department of Defence/New Austzeland Air Force/New Austzeland Naval Force is interested in the purchase of x189 F-29A CTOL Warrior Multirole Fighters, to replace half of our aging Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jets for a modern, and more advanced jet. We expect the total cost to come to approximately $46,248,300,000 USD, including the jets and weapons systems.

x189 F-29A CTOL Variants: Approx. $46.2483 USD

Total: Approx. $46.2483 Billion USD

The fighter will be deployed shortly after we hopefully receive them, and will be proven useful in our efforts to re-take the Red Strip, currently being held by communist insurgents with aerial capabilities.

We thank you for your time.

Colonel Alexej Zdislav, Minister of Defense
New Austzeland Department of Defense
Last edited by New Austzeland on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:10 pm

[OOC: Both above orders are accepted; I'll be giving IC responses to all orders this weekend once I can. Apologies.

Gaveria: Thanks, and regarding the M18, I originally had plans to put it on the storefront, but I'm leaning away from that atm. If you'd like to use it, I can write you down as an operator of the weapon (link here, btw), and we can assume that I sold you the rifles at some point ICly.

New Austzeland: Just wanted to let you know, most Eurofighter Typhoons were produced in the 2003-2013 time period (with them still actively being produced for several int'l customers), so the airframes aren't necessarily aging yet. Typhoon and other 4.5 generation jets of its type are pretty much the most advanced you can get anyhow with current technology, with the notable exception of stealth. Of course, your order's approved, but I just wanted to mention that :P ]

Hawkwick
Envoy

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hawkwick » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:50 pm

TO: United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency
SUB: Purchase

Greetings, we have once again surveyed many different versions of fighter jet to replace our F-22, F-35, HK-51, and HK-61 fleet, and we have selected the CTOL and EMLAR variants of your F-29 jet. As such, we would like to request two-hundred and fify of the CTOL variant of the F-29 and one-hundred seventy five of the EMLAR variant. We would also like to know if we are eligible for the F-31 Wyvern, as we would very much like to purchase a quantity of that aircraft as well.

• F-29A CTOL x 250 = USD $28.75 Billion
  • F-29C EMLAR x 175 = USD $33.875 Billion
The Total Amounts to $62.625 Billion.

Have an excellent day, and a pleasure doing business with you.
Last edited by Hawkwick on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Altic Province of Hawkwick
◄►◄►
My region isn't part of the NSEarth continuity which means that if you see me RPing around it's likely in a regionally closed thread, or something intended to be a regionally closed thread.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Virana wrote:[OOC: Both above orders are accepted; I'll be giving IC responses to all orders this weekend once I can. Apologies.

Gaveria: Thanks, and regarding the M18, I originally had plans to put it on the storefront, but I'm leaning away from that atm. If you'd like to use it, I can write you down as an operator of the weapon (link here, btw), and we can assume that I sold you the rifles at some point ICly.

New Austzeland: Just wanted to let you know, most Eurofighter Typhoons were produced in the 2003-2013 time period (with them still actively being produced for several int'l customers), so the airframes aren't necessarily aging yet. Typhoon and other 4.5 generation jets of its type are pretty much the most advanced you can get anyhow with current technology, with the notable exception of stealth. Of course, your order's approved, but I just wanted to mention that :P ]

My nation's RP year is about 2028 A.D, but thanks anyways for the fact. I never actually knew that about the Typhoon :p
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Gaveria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveria » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

That works for me. Thank you.Also, what does the URDF use as a SAW? I'm not sure I want to follow the USA and adopt the 417.
The official IC name is the Allied States of Aurelia
Federal Archives| Characters| Allied States Defense Force| Department of State| Map| ICE| Allied Press
I'll take a dry vodka martini, stirred not shaken. And the names' Frost, Jack Frost.
Big bad mod huffed, and they puffed and they warned me!

New Tauri Republic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tauri Republic » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 am

We would like to enquire about your variius uniforms ability to camoflauge a soldier infrared signature. Does it attribute to this?

And would it be possible to purchase the ballistic vests, and use our own nanocomposite inserts ( utilizing similar technology, but with the inclusion of ballistic gel, and multiple layers of graphene with embedded crushed diamond )

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

New Tauri Republic wrote:We would like to enquire about your variius uniforms ability to camoflauge a soldier infrared signature. Does it attribute to this?

And would it be possible to purchase the ballistic vests, and use our own nanocomposite inserts ( utilizing similar technology, but with the inclusion of ballistic gel, and multiple layers of graphene with embedded crushed diamond )

[OOC: sorry for the late response]

Sender(s): Jake Warez, CEO of Warez Precision

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the New Tauri Republic,

Warez Precision is responsible for the design, construction, and production of the Gen 4™ FR Ground Combat Uniform (GCU) and played a role in the design phase of the UAE Systems MPBAS™ personal body armor. As the U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency has forwarded your message to my desk, I will attempt to respond to your queries to the best of my knowledge.

All components of the Warez Precision Gen 4™ FR GCU are IRR treated, using applicants whose wavelength is optimized for blending in with common natural wavelengths of the infrared spectrum. This allows the wearer to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, making the wearer more difficult to detect on near-infrared (NIR) sensors such as night vision devices. The IRR treatment is a necessary addition that requires stringent restrictions on how to wash the uniforms; some traditionally accepted methods, such as starching, would compromise the IRR treatment and thus render the uniform unsafe for wear outside the wire.

The uniforms issued by the United Republic armed forces generally contain QuantumStealth's Multi-terrain Camouflage Pattern™ (MCP) camouflage. The MCP family is tailored for effectiveness in the near-IR spectrum. In most camouflage patterns, the colors merge at several points in the spectrum. MCP not only blends in with the respective terrain's IR environmental colors, but also maintains color distinctiveness much deeper through the spectrum than comparable digital camouflage patterns such as MARPAT, providing an unhindered disruptive effect. In the near-IR spectrum, the MCP family exhibits superior color distinctiveness and disruption to numerous common camouflage patterns, such as Crye Precision Multicam™, MARPAT and AOR, and other common commercial patterns. If you would like to have your uniforms printed in MCP camouflage, you will need to include this in your order, and QuantumStealth will receive a royalty payment for each uniform item printed.

Additionally, as far as I am aware, the U.R. foreign military sales process allows you to purchase the ballistic vests without the inserts. Provided your own producers can manufacture your own inserts in the curved design such as that in the MPBAS system (a design pioneered by my company), a design that requires more sophisticated manufacturing processes, you can utilize your own inserts. It is important to note that the integration of graphene and ballistic gel will astronomically increase the cost of each insert (and nanocomposite inserts are already very expensive pieces of equipment) and, depending on the amount of additional materials, may make the inserts too bulky or thick to fit into the pockets in the MPBAS system. Also, ballistics gel and graphene in combination with nanocomposite inserts have not been tested with the curved design that MPBAS requires, and it could require significant modification in the materials and composition in order to ensure safe and optimal use of the equipment.

I hope I have responded to your queries. Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Jake Warez
Chief Executive Officer
Warez Precision

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm

To the esteemed representatives of the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency,

In an effort to further our ongoing international cooperation with the United Republic. The Ministry of Defence has recommended that a number of Emmerian weapons systems to be procured to improve regional security, logistics and alignment of military operational doctrines between our two sovereign nations.

In implementing the strategic doctrines outlined the Ministry of Defence has received express approval from the President to request the procurement of advanced Emmerian F-29 aircraft, for the purpose of improving Air Force and Naval Aviation with the understanding of providing a fifth generation aircraft for evaluation and familiarisation with the key operational requirements of utilising advanced fifth generation aircraft with low observable characteristics effectively. Ahead of the widespread adoption of domestically produced solutions.

Furthermore the Ministry believes the procurement of the a number of systems from the Joint Weapons Program will aid the operational evaluation of F-29 fighter aircraft and integrating these systems to current Anikatian fighter aircraft in operation within the Air Force and Naval Aviation. The procurement of these systems will be of a significant boost to the on going domestic and internationally funded fifth generation fighter programs currently being undertaken within Anikatia. Approval of the Joint Weapons Program will allow these Emmerian weapon systems smooth integration to these programs and approve them for operational use providing potential beneficial long term source of revenue to both parties.

Sincerely,

Ustinov Artyomova,
Minister of Defense,
The Republic of Anikatia

Anikatian Goverment
Ministry of Defence

Defence Contractor: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
MOD Authorization: APPROVED

Procurement Request:
  • 5 UNADS F-29A conventional takeoff/landing
  • 8 UNADS F-29B short takeoff/vertical landing
  • 10 UNADS F-29C electromagnetic launch/arrested recovery
  • 2,500 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-11X Python short-range air-to-air missile
  • 1,250 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-145C Medusa medium- to long-range air-to-air missile
  • 500 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-160 Golden Eagle extended-range air-to-air missile
  • Order Total: NSD $4.624 Billion
  • Discounts applied: [5PRSD] 5% Pardes regional security discount
Final Total: NSD $4.393 billion
Last edited by Anikatia on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation
Everything you need aircraft, ships, small arms and vehicles
Storefront of the Month of January 2014

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Anikatia wrote:

To the esteemed representatives of the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency,

In an effort to further our ongoing international cooperation with the United Republic. The Ministry of Defence has recommended that a number of Emmerian weapons systems to be procured to improve regional security, logistics and alignment of military operational doctrines between our two sovereign nations.

In implementing the strategic doctrines outlined the Ministry of Defence has received express approval from the President to request the procurement of advanced Emmerian F-29 aircraft, for the purpose of improving Air Force and Naval Aviation with the understanding of providing a fifth generation aircraft for evaluation and familiarisation with the key operational requirements of utilising advanced fifth generation aircraft with low observable characteristics effectively. Ahead of the widespread adoption of domestically produced solutions.

Furthermore the Ministry believes the procurement of the a number of systems from the Joint Weapons Program will aid the operational evaluation of F-29 fighter aircraft and integrating these systems to current Anikatian fighter aircraft in operation within the Air Force and Naval Aviation. The procurement of these systems will be of a significant boost to the on going domestic and internationally funded fifth generation fighter programs currently being undertaken within Anikatia. Approval of the Joint Weapons Program will allow these Emmerian weapon systems smooth integration to these programs and approve them for operational use providing potential beneficial long term source of revenue to both parties.

Sincerely,

Ustinov Artyomova,
Minister of Defense,
The Republic of Anikatia

Anikatian Goverment
Ministry of Defence

Defence Contractor: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
MOD Authorization: APPROVED

Procurement Request:
  • 2,500 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-11X Python short-range air-to-air missile
  • 1,250 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-145C Medusa medium- to long-range air-to-air missile
  • 500 Joint Weapons Program | Rayzero AIM-160 Golden Eagle extended-range air-to-air missile

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Anikatian Ministry of Defence,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other free sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by potential adversaries.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of the respective defense firms responsible for your purchase with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Because of our recent transaction regarding the procurement of Ay-05NG and Ay-05NGE fighter jets, we are certain this particular Foreign Military Sale will strengthen our developing relationship. We are confident Emmerian defense materiel will exceed expectations and ease integration of universal weapon systems into Anikatian aircraft, boosting revenue potential for either side.

Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"
United Republic of Emmeria
Defense Security Assistance Agency

Buyer: Anikatian Government
DSAA authorization for export: Received

Complete order:
Last edited by Virana on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Orlessia wrote:

Re: Super Viper Purchase

To Whom It Concerns,

While the High Kingdom remains committed to our age long traditions of isolationism and neutrality, the increasing tension within Pardes, apparently evident since the clash between Tyrrenhia and the Pravengria crisis and now with the bombings on Itailian soil, the Orlessian government is assaulted on nearly all fronts and is constantly seeking to keep our defences armed to the teeth and on par with the most state of art physical and software.

In accordance with the emergency funding granted to my Department by Parliament last week, I am hereby placing an order for five hundred F-29 Super Viper's, of the A-variant configuration, and an additional four hundred for the C-variant configuration, which will leave us with a grand total of 11,0350,000,000 USD or eleven billion universal standard dollars. We ask that all planes be delivered to Freedom Point AFB in northern Orlessia, where the F-29C's will be transferred to Travers Shipyards for fitting aboard our carriers and the F-29A's will be distributed across the nation.

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Orlessia,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other free sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by potential adversaries.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of the respective defense firms responsible for your purchase with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

We understand that this order was deferred by the previous Hayes administration, but a review conducted under the new administration considered Orlessia's circumstances to present significant security challenges that can be resolved through the development of a mutual military partnership. We apologize for this inconvenience. May this transaction strengthen the bond our two nations share. We are confident Orlessia's air defense infrastructure will gain a significant boost once these fighter jets are delivered.

Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Orlessia

Complete order:
  • 500 UNADS F-29A conventional takeoff/landing
  • 400 UNADS F-29C electromagnetic launch/arrested recovery
  • Order Total: $111,510,000,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Final Total: $105,934,500,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Last edited by Virana on Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue May 06, 2014 11:52 pm

To the representatives of the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency,

In belief that the F-35 aircraft would be insufficient against fifth generation air superiority aircraft, the Kaiserreich's Luftwaffe is in need of its own air superiority fighter aircraft. The Kaiserreich has tried to make its own, only to fail. Realizing this, I believe that our past, albeit brief interactions with one of the Kaiserreichs many colonies, that purchasing from your industry would be the smartest option rather than trying to make a new project. As such, I have been given a blank check and would like to purchase five hundred(x500) F-31 Wyvern fifth-generation stealth air superiority fighters totaling seventy-five billion($75,000,000,000) U.S. Dollars at the believed one hundred fifty million ($150,000,000) per unit.

I sincerely appreciate your assistance in upgrading the Volveken Luftwaffe,

Kaiser Rheinhardt Radec.
Last edited by Volvek on Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Bankampar
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 am

Official Communique of Aegis Defense Services, Ltd.

To U.R Defense Security Assistance Agency,

Aegis Defense Services, Ltd. is upgrading protection for it's Operators in Bankampar and abroad. We wish to purchase the items as follows;

Berkeley XRAY Tactical™ — $120
Warez Precision flame-resistant Ground Combat Uniform — $1,100.00
Warez WRETCH Special Operator Cut — $1,500.00
Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves — $85.00
5,000x of Each

The total comes to approximately:
NSD $14,025,000

Sincerely,

Andrew Bass
President & CEO
Aegis Defense Services, Ltd.
Last edited by Bankampar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Order Request

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri May 23, 2014 9:18 am

The Defensive Military of the GAmeTopians would like to purchase for the border patrols and GAmeDOS's personal guard:
72 Berkeley XRAY Tactical Ballistic Sunglasses (black lenses)
50 complete sets of Warez Precision flame-resistant ground combat uniforms.
Total: $63,640
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Fri May 23, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Orlessia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlessia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm

To Whom It Concerns,

While the High Kingdom remains committed to our age long traditions of isolationism and neutrality, the increasing tension within Pardes, apparently evident since the clash between Tyrrenhia and the Pravengria crisis and now with the bombings on Itailian soil, the Orlessian government is assaulted on nearly all fronts and is constantly seeking to keep our defences armed to the teeth and on par with the most state of art physical and software.

In accordance with the conclusion of our Next-Generation Fighter program, the Orlessian Department of Defense has decided that the F-29C Warrior, which will retain that designation while in Orlessian service, will replace all F-14A, B, D and F airframes currently in service with the Naval Aviation Arm, while the others on land may be replaced by something else in the future. To fully conclude our replacement process, the Orlessian government would like to place an order for 100 F-29C Warriors, for the final price of 81 million United Standard Dollars.

Signed,

Sir Matthew Cook
Secretary of Defense

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Volvek wrote:
To the representatives of the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency,

In belief that the F-35 aircraft would be insufficient against fifth generation air superiority aircraft, the Kaiserreich's Luftwaffe is in need of its own air superiority fighter aircraft. The Kaiserreich has tried to make its own, only to fail. Realizing this, I believe that our past, albeit brief interactions with one of the Kaiserreichs many colonies, that purchasing from your industry would be the smartest option rather than trying to make a new project. As such, I have been given a blank check and would like to purchase five hundred(x500) F-31 Wyvern fifth-generation stealth air superiority fighters totaling seventy-five billion($75,000,000,000) U.S. Dollars at the believed one hundred fifty million ($150,000,000) per unit.

I sincerely appreciate your assistance in upgrading the Volveken Luftwaffe,

Kaiser Rheinhardt Radec.

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Volvek,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has unfortunately been denied by the DSAA and/or Congressional and executive authorities with the appropriate responsibilities.

During the deliberative process, a thorough review of your order was conducted. The order was denied on the grounds that Volvek does not qualify for the Level 3 Security Clearance required to purchase the requested F-31 Wyvern air superiority fighter. The Level 3 Security Clearance is generally reserved for nations with close relations in geopolitical security partnerships in some capacity to the United Republic of Emmeria.

Additionally, it is important to note that the proposed contract fell short on funds. The F-31 Wyvern cannot be produced and exported with associated sustenance and training services for $150,000,000 per unit; the online [url=forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=215000#air]DSAA Air Warrior catalog[/url] lists its per-unit cost approximately $190,000,000 per unit for this reason.

You may appeal this denial by contacting the United Republic federal government. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please contact us with any further requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Orlessia

Complete order:
  • 500 UNADS F-29A conventional takeoff/landing
  • 400 UNADS F-29C electromagnetic launch/arrested recovery
  • Order Total: $111,510,000,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Final Total: $105,934,500,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Last edited by Virana on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Bankampar wrote:
Official Communique of Aegis Defense Services, Ltd.

To U.R Defense Security Assistance Agency,

Aegis Defense Services, Ltd. is upgrading protection for it's Operators in Bankampar and abroad. We wish to purchase the items as follows;

Berkeley XRAY Tactical™ — $120
Warez Precision flame-resistant Ground Combat Uniform — $1,100.00
Warez WRETCH Special Operator Cut — $1,500.00
5,000x of Each

The total comes to approximately:
NSD $13,600,000

Sincerely,

Mikhail Sarkovsky
President & CEO
Aegis Defense Services, Ltd.

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Aegis Defense Services,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other free sovereign nations and organizations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by potential adversaries.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of the respective defense firms responsible for your purchase with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your company's capabilities.

Emmerian defense contractors are open to aiding government and private security forces to protect and defend global security and peace. On behalf of the companies responsible for your purchase, we wish to state that it is an honor doing business with your esteemed firm.

Please contact us with any further requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Aegis Defense Services, Ltd.

Complete order:
  • 5000 Berkeley XRAY Tactical
  • 5000 Warez FR GCU
  • 5000 Warez WRETCH SOP Cut
  • Order Total: $13,600,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
  • Discounts applied: none
Final Total: $13,600,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Last edited by Virana on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:03 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:The Defensive Military of the GAmeTopians would like to purchase for the border patrols and GAmeDOS's personal guard:
72 Berkeley XRAY Tactical Ballistic Sunglasses (black lenses)
50 complete sets of Warez Precision flame-resistant ground combat uniforms.
Total: $63,640

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of GAmeTopians,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other free sovereign nations and organizations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by potential adversaries.

On behalf of Warez Precision and Berkeley, we wish to inform you that we are honored Emmerian companies were selected to supply equipment for the GAmeTopians border patrol and GAmeDOS personal guard. We hope the equipment performs ideally as required.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: GAmeTopians

Complete order:
  • 72 Berkeley XRAY Tactical
  • 50 Warez FR GCU
  • Order Total: $63,640.00 Universal Standard dollars
  • Discounts applied: none
Final Total: $63,640.00 Universal Standard dollars

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Orlessia wrote:

To Whom It Concerns,

In accordance with the conclusion of our Next-Generation Fighter program, the Orlessian Department of Defense has decided that the F-29C Warrior, which will retain that designation while in Orlessian service, will replace all F-14A, B, D and F airframes currently in service with the Naval Aviation Arm, while the others on land may be replaced by something else in the future. To fully conclude our replacement process, the Orlessian government would like to place an order for 100 F-29C Warriors, for the final price of 81 million United Standard Dollars.

Signed,

Sir Matthew Cook
Secretary of Defense

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Orlessia,

We hope this exchange, as with past Orlessian orders of Emmerian equipment, solidify the developing security partnership between Orlessia and the United Republic. We are honored to be selected by the Orlessian Navy as the primary supplier for all Orlessian naval fighter aircraft. It is our hope that the F-29C Warrior fighter jets perform effectively in their desired role.

Best regards,
Shane Byrnes

Alex Vaziri

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Orlessian Navy

Complete order:
  • 100 F-29C Warrior
  • Order Total: $13,550,000,000 Universal Standard dollars
  • Discounts applied: 5% Pardesian security discount
Final Total: $12,872,500,000.00 Universal Standard dollars
Last edited by Virana on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade