NATION

PASSWORD

Inyursta National Arms Catalog (DO NOT POST)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 pm

SA-3 "Draguyo" Shotgun

Firing Rate: Semi-Automatic
Bullet: 12-Gauge
Magazine Capacity: 10
Effective Range: 55 yards (50.2 m),
Sights: Reflex, Kobra, or Iron Sights
Cost: $575 USD (per unit)
Accessibility: Medium-Low

Info

Sturdy and reliable, this modern take on an old-fashion shotgun brings both power and portability to the battlefeild. Featuring a comparably short barrel to most shotguns, this weapon can still compete with its rivals when it comes to range. It can also loose the traditional wooden design and be fitted with a carbon-fiber barrel grip and retractable stock.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:55 pm

CCR-1 Combat Rifle

Firing Rate: Semi-Automatic, 3-shot burst
Bullet: 7.62x39mm (EB)
Effective Range: 550 yards (500 m)
Magazine Capacity: 25
Sights: Reflex, Kobra, JDO x2.5 or Iron Sights
Cost: $500 USD (per unit)
Accessibility: Low

Info:

Originally intended for the civilian market, both military and police forces have found a use for this light-weight but heavy-hitting carbine. Designed as an accurate and compact weapons for close quarters, this rifle utilizes the 7.62mm Eastern Bloc round.
Security forces found this rifle to be effective when clearing large urban residential and industrial buildings during the brief Tirmeno Civil Conflict. When faced against the Mac-10's, AK-74's and M5K's used terror group Marcon D'Rouje (Red Ocean), this gun earned its stripes in combat being able to peirce body armor and walls alike while still giving the user an easy time shooting
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 pm

GPM-T Anti-Tank Missile

Warhead: 7kg Tandem HEAT
Effective Range: 7000yds (6,400m)
Missile Diameter: 152mm
Speed: 278m/s
Penetration 1200mm RHA behind ERA
1300mm RHA behind ERA (Q)
Guidance: SACLOS laser beam-riding
Cost: $28,000 USD (per missile) $85,000 (per system)
Accessibility: Medium

Info:
The resulting product of a bid to develop an indigeonus anti-tank missile to be able to engage modern armor, the GPM-T is an easy match for just about any armored vehicle the enemy can throw your way.
It first saw limited use in the Second Gulf War, mainly due to its newer status and the small and almost insignificant presence of Inyursta forces in the coalition, although all missiles fired were able to engage and destroy a handful of Iraqi T-62 and T-72 tanks. After that, it was truly put to the test in the Liberation of Propolnyet, where it was more than capable of destroying Ruskyetan tanks without a second thought, and easily put a damper on New Pazanian armored operations.

*An additional model, the GPM-T-Q was designed as a special-purpose order by Quirinese forces that can be mounted and carried by helicopters as well as a slight improvement of its direct penetration capacity.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:49 am, edited 14 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm

AKI S-51 Harapio Sniper Rifle

7.62x51mm NATO

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm

*reserved*

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:44 pm

SSM/ASM-4 "Leviathan" Anti-Ship Missile

Weight: 3,500lb (1,600kg)
Length: 19.5ft (5.9m)
Wingspan: 8ft (2.4m)
Warhead:: 1,000lb (453.5kg) Blast Fragmentation Penetrator
Range: 320km (173nm) Surface-launched
500km (270nm) Air launched
Speed: 1458mph (Mach 1.9) terminal speed
Guidance: GPS/INS with terminal active radar seeker and secondary IIR/CCD seeker
Cost: $2.5 Million USD
Accessibility: Medium-High

Info:

- Under construction -
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:31 pm

ASM-8 "Barracuda" Light Anti-Ship/Surface Missile

Weight: 440lbs (200kg)
Length: 8.2ft (2.5m)
Warhead:: 66lbs (30kg) Blast Fragmentation
Range: 30km+ (>16nm)
Speed: 600 mph (high subsonic)
Guidance: Passive IR with Radar Altimeter, or TV-Guided
Cost: $1.2 Million USD
Accessibility: Low

Info:
This missile was designed as a replacement to the AGM-118 Penguin in service with the Inyurstan Navy and Coast Guard, and entered service in 2003. Its primary purpose is to be launched from helicopters, mainly the UH/SH-60 series, and serve to attack lightly armed ships that don't require a heavier anti-ship missile; however it can also be launched from fixed-wing aircraft, including the F-16 series and IA-40 Black Mamba.
The ASM-8 utilizes an infra-red seeker like its predecessor, and is equally capable of attacking ground targets as it is surface vessels.

RSU-148 software package makes this compatible with Russian/Eastern Bloc aircraft, such as the Ka-52 also in the service of the RNI Navy/Marines. There was also a proposal to mount this missile to the Ka-60 airframe, however this has yet to be performed.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm

ASM-7 STRIKE Anti-Tank Missile

Weight: 198lbs (90kg)
Length: (2.1m)
Warhead:: 15kg Tandem HEAT
Range: 28km
Speed: 600 mph (high subsonic)
Guidance: Microwave Millimeter, Semi-Active Laser Guided
Cost: $115,000 USD
Accessibility: Medium

Info:

The ASM-7 STRIKE is an air-launched anti-surface missile recently developed in the early 2000's mainly to supplement the upgrading of the Inyurstan A-10 fleet. STRIKE stands for Select TRacking Intelligent Kill & Engagement, and works with the A-10Y Urutu's AEQ/GS-1 ground search radar to lock onto and engage targets of top priority in a matter of seconds. System integration is also possible with the AN/APG-78 Longbow Radar as well as similar NATO or SACTO systems.
STRIKE is optimized for destroying modern main battle tanks, but it can also be employed against a wide number of enemy ground targets from soft structures to other armored vehicles.
Laser guidance with HUD integration is also available, ideally utilized in the self-defense role against MANPADS or other passive anti-air systems, allowing the pilot to fire in retaliation without having to keep a steady flight path in order to direct the munition onto the target.

It is carried in racks of two on fixed wing aircraft and helicopters.
So far it has been fielded on the A-10Y, IA-40 and EMB-314 Super Tucano aircraft. A test fire was successfully completed from both an MH-60 and an AH-1W helicopter.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

C-300 Scapèle

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 am

C-300 Scapèle XLRAAM

Weight: 680kg (1,500lbs)
Length: 6m (19.6ft)
Warhead:: 60kg (135lb) HE Frag
Range: 315km+
Speed: Mach 5
Guidance: 'GPS' Mid-course uplink with terminal Active Radar or Passive Radar
Cost: $1.8 Million USD
Accessibility: High

Info:

The C-300 was born of a collaboration between Inyursta and the Merick Isles as a standard, reliable counter-ISR and counter-bomber missile capable of striking targets beyond 300km. Due to the uncertainty of the troublesome K-100/KS-172 missile program for which both countries were planning to invest in, as well as the cost and capability concerns of relying on continuous upgrades of legacy AIM-54C+ missiles, it was decided all funds and research would be better spent developing an entirely new weapons system.
After a decade of research, development and testing the first model entered use in the Inyurstan Air Force and Navy in 2013, and soon after it was adopted by the Merick Isles. During one of its final flight tests, the missiles struck a target drone at about ~310km flying at a medium altitude fired from a speed of Mach 1.5. It's official stated range is "315km+".
C-300A/M series utilize a two-stage solid propellant engine with a detachable rocket booster.

It is named "Scapèle", the Inyurstan word for "blade".

Several variants are in testing, including a dual seeker mode and a ramjet model.
Current variants include:
C-300A - Standard NATO/SACTO compatible version
C-300AP1 - C-300A with a passive radar seeker
C-300R - Prototype Russian(Sukhoi) compatible version
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 am, edited 9 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade