NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of us RP: OOC (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Terintania wrote:Because John Connor is his character in Terminator?

No, I had his voice in my head, which is why I typed John Conner.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Vonver
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Happy New Years, I will reply in the thread around 11 AM my time, (I live in Indiana, USA) just as a little time zone reference.
WIP

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Nation Name: Terintania

Single Person or Group: Single Person.

Single Person Name or Group Name: Drake Moore

Appearance:Drake has short, spiked jet-black hair, and his eyes are a deep green. His features are sharp, but not too sharp. He wears an all leather outfit. He's 6 feet tall, and thin, but fit. Not like, the super buff kind of fit, more the athletic kind of fit.

Single Person Equipment:
On his body-A pair of goggles(He always wears them pushed up on his head when they're not over his eyes)
Backpack- A gas mask, a bedroll, a flashlight, a small bag full of various, typically useless pieces of metal (Such as screws, nails, stuff like that), and some first aid supplies.
Waist sheaths and holsters-Two swords two Guns.
Specially made belt-Four clips of bullets(For note, he makes his own bullets out of anything metal he can find. He melts them down at his base and makes bullets out of it)

Group/Person Location: Between Fort Wayne and the Military Base that some of the hunters were going to investigate.

Breif Summary on Group/Person: Drake has always been sort of hyperactive. He has a nearly endless reserve of energy, and as a kid, growing up in a safe place, he got in to no end of trouble. As he got older, he learned to stay out of trouble....Or, at least, he learned how not to get caught. He also started learning how to defend himself as he got older, along with some other stuff. Such as parkour and acrobatics. He mostly taught himself this stuff, and eventually became very good at it. For a while he used his skills to entertain the kids of the town, doing various different flips and crazy stunts, but eventually he got bored of that and decided he wanted to travel, rather then being stuck inside the town forever. His parents were furious with this, and tried to forbid him to leave, which he ignored. Part of their anger came from the fact that the town had a rule that civilians who left the walls could not come back, for risk of bringing the infection with them. Drake thought this was really stupid, so he left, knowing he could never go back. Along with his love for acrobatics, he enjoyed building things, so when he found a run-down shack in the woods, he was more then happy to fix it up. He even managed to rid a furnace hot enough to melt metal. He made his own bullet mold, and used metal he found to make his own bullets. Despite having a home that he had fixed up to be safe, he travels a lot, searching around various areas for supplies and whatnot. He is 24 and has been living on his own for 6 years.

RP Example: See first app.

Technology Summary:

If the making his own bullets thing is too much, I understand. One thing to note about it, though, is that he can only make bullets when he's home, and he spends most of his time out exploring, so it's more like he can occasionally restock his ammo.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 am

Oh great, 2 smart asses in one room :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 am

Corrian wrote:Oh great, 2 smart asses in one room :P

:P

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:01 am

The Brotherhood of Ash is talking about how happy they are to see more survivors......

But apparently they want people to starve if they're not part of the group :/

They're not very nice.

Why won't they let Leroy stay and help, anyway?

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 am

Terintania wrote:The Brotherhood of Ash is talking about how happy they are to see more survivors......

But apparently they want people to starve if they're not part of the group :/

They're not very nice.

Why won't they let Leroy stay and help, anyway?

One reason, Mad Eye. Not to also say that their food stock is starting to decrease and you`'ll see the effects it can have on a group like mine.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 am

Vonver wrote:Happy New Years, I will reply in the thread around 11 AM my time, (I live in Indiana, USA) just as a little time zone reference.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

Adin wrote:One reason, Mad Eye. Not to also say that their food stock is starting to decrease and you`'ll see the effects it can have on a group like mine.

Should Hera get out before she is their next course for dinner? :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:25 am

Just out of curiosity, what happens to people who join the Brotherhood of Ash to 'settle down' there, then later (Like a year or more later) decide they want to leave? Are they just allowed to leave?

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 am

Terintania wrote:Just out of curiosity, what happens to people who join the Brotherhood of Ash to 'settle down' there, then later (Like a year or more later) decide they want to leave? Are they just allowed to leave?

They're given supplies and are told to avoid heading north.

Corrian wrote:
Adin wrote:One reason, Mad Eye. Not to also say that their food stock is starting to decrease and you`'ll see the effects it can have on a group like mine.

Should Hera get out before she is their next course for dinner? :P

Nope, just avoid the crazies that are starving!
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm

ONE last app and I'm done with throwing out my ideas.

Nation Name: Corrian

Single Person or Group: Group

Single Person Name or Group Name: Dark Brotherhood

Single Person Equipment (be realistic no more than 10 items):

Group Ideaology: Don't think they particularly have a specific one.

Group/Person Location: United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Breif Summary on Group/Person: The group can be pretty much classified as a gang, or a group of bandits. They were a group of violent survivors who ended up banding together to make a group, and have been causing problems for years since. The group consists of pretty much all males, with a few females here and there. They've attacked small villages, larger colonies, and most recently, they took over the United States Air Force Academy, which wasn't exactly well guarded anymore but it had a large stockpile of weapons and it had a helicopter left that none of them had a clue how to fix up. All the other military vehicles appeared to be gone, likely sent out during the early stages of the infection to help eradicate the infection before it got too large. But they left a helicopter, and that was about it for military vehicles. The gang decided to make this their current resting place, having moved on from various different places over the year. So far, out of everywhere they had taken, this was the one that was the most impressive to them. Not with the difficulty of taking it over. It was practically abandoned besides a few other bandits lurking around who were easy to take out with their numbers. But with the weaponry, the helicopter, and so on made it the nicest place. Better then that village they had burned down 2 years ago, anyway.

The leader is Josh and the 2nd-in-command is Steven, who is commonly considered by others in the gang to be more insane than the leader himself. A lot of the gang members hope the leader DOESN'T die so they don't have to have the 2nd-In-Command in charge.

RP Example:

Technology Summary: Military grade weaponry and a helicopter nobody knows how to use.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Damn, you two are busy today :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:36 pm

*Looks up directions from DIllion Colorado to United States Air Force Academy, Colorado to see how far Electra would have to go to run across the gang that attacked her families home" 126 miles in a non-directly through the forest path...Electra would have no specific reason to go there because she has no idea where they are located, so her path wouldn't be very direct...

Hmm, how to lean towards getting her headed in that direction for some reason...
My Last.FM and RYM

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Does anyone know where Van is?
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Adin wrote:Does anyone know where Van is?

Nope...I guess something must have tied them up.
My Last.FM and RYM

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Corrian wrote:
Adin wrote:Does anyone know where Van is?

Nope...I guess something must have tied them up.

If Van isn't on soon this is going to die.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Adin wrote:
Corrian wrote:Nope...I guess something must have tied them up.

It has only been 2 days. It should be okay.
My Last.FM and RYM

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Corrian wrote:
Adin wrote:

It has only been 2 days. It should be okay.

Just saying. I'm waiting for an attack and some new people might join soon too.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Adin wrote:
Corrian wrote:It has only been 2 days. It should be okay.

Once my new guy is accepted, if he is, I plan on having him come across the group of your guys that were headed to the military base, if that's OK

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Terintania wrote:
Adin wrote:

Once my new guy is accepted, if he is, I plan on having him come across the group of your guys that were headed to the military base, if that's OK

Alright.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 am

Even if something did come up, I'm willing to do my best to keep this afloat. I don't want it to die so early, and so soon after I joined. I have too many ideas still!

But yeah, once it comes to like 4, 5, 6 days, I'd be more concerned. Though they were talking about computer problems, so it might just be that...
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 am

Corrian wrote:Even if something did come up, I'm willing to do my best to keep this afloat. I don't want it to die so early, and so soon after I joined. I have too many ideas still!

But yeah, once it comes to like 4, 5, 6 days, I'd be more concerned. Though they were talking about computer problems, so it might just be that...

We just need some way to keep Leroy and Hera interacting....

Maybe they both can't fall asleep, or something.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 am

I honestly don't think Woodrow minds the break. He has 3 injureds (himself included) to tend to and his medical knowledges is only so-so.
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

Terintania wrote:We just need some way to keep Leroy and Hera interacting....

Maybe they both can't fall asleep, or something.

I don't exactly see Hera having an easy time despite how tired she is
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse