NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of us RP: OOC (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vonver
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 am

Alouite wrote:Vonver, you do realize that if the government collapses public and private transportation that would help spread the disease wouldn't be operable, right? Otherwise I may put up an app but that part of the story seems quite unrealistic. Especially when you said everyone in the world could be infected.

I know this. I set it ten years after Joel and the girl escape the firefly hospital. Except now, well it's very bad, governments have completely collapsed, former walled cities are destroyed. So now, I am asking the simple question, is a rebuild possible after such a devastating fungal out break. Supplies are naturally scarce. So you can either be in a group or a sole survivor, I am keeping it realistic by telling you via telegram when you enter a building what is availible to be found. I also control the infected, weather, and if the building your in is about to fall in. Which building collapses are becoming more common as the infrastructure continues to degrade. But I am being as realistic as possible, if you have suggestions on how it can be more real, then by all means run them by me. I want to thread to be as real and unforgetable as I can get it.
WIP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:24 am

Vonver wrote:
Alouite wrote:Vonver, you do realize that if the government collapses public and private transportation that would help spread the disease wouldn't be operable, right? Otherwise I may put up an app but that part of the story seems quite unrealistic. Especially when you said everyone in the world could be infected.

I know this. I set it ten years after Joel and the girl escape the firefly hospital. Except now, well it's very bad, governments have completely collapsed, former walled cities are destroyed. So now, I am asking the simple question, is a rebuild possible after such a devastating fungal out break. Supplies are naturally scarce. So you can either be in a group or a sole survivor, I am keeping it realistic by telling you via telegram when you enter a building what is availible to be found. I also control the infected, weather, and if the building your in is about to fall in. Which building collapses are becoming more common as the infrastructure continues to degrade. But I am being as realistic as possible, if you have suggestions on how it can be more real, then by all means run them by me. I want to thread to be as real and unforgetable as I can get it.

I see, well, at least your dedicated. But it is actually take 10,000 years for some skyscrapers to fall in towns like New York and Philadelphia. And military installations, though abandoned could last longer. The Statue of Liberty is estimated to fall in 25,000 years w/o any maintenance. In fact building constructed after 1950 are expected to last util 2600. But old farm houses and small fishing huts may be likely to collapse.

I will have an app up in a soon.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:40 am

Alouite wrote:
Vonver wrote:I know this. I set it ten years after Joel and the girl escape the firefly hospital. Except now, well it's very bad, governments have completely collapsed, former walled cities are destroyed. So now, I am asking the simple question, is a rebuild possible after such a devastating fungal out break. Supplies are naturally scarce. So you can either be in a group or a sole survivor, I am keeping it realistic by telling you via telegram when you enter a building what is availible to be found. I also control the infected, weather, and if the building your in is about to fall in. Which building collapses are becoming more common as the infrastructure continues to degrade. But I am being as realistic as possible, if you have suggestions on how it can be more real, then by all means run them by me. I want to thread to be as real and unforgetable as I can get it.

I see, well, at least your dedicated. But it is actually take 10,000 years for some skyscrapers to fall in towns like New York and Philadelphia. And military installations, though abandoned could last longer. The Statue of Liberty is estimated to fall in 25,000 years w/o any maintenance. In fact building constructed after 1950 are expected to last util 2600. But old farm houses and small fishing huts may be likely to collapse.

I will have an app up in a soon.

Okay, good deal. I will keep this in mind as well. There are a few sky scrapers that would collapse, like in California, buildings are built on a rubber earthquake foundation, but after a few years without mainenance a good earth quake could cause the system to fail and the building comes crashing down. But interesting facts. 8)
WIP

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:24 am

If you're gonna worry about realism then you should probably be worrying more about the likeliness of a mass spore outbreak that causes people to become mindless mutants that can also fuse their flesh into gigantic mutants.
:D realism takes a back seat when you're RPing.
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 am

I'm back. Time to start burning every clicker there is and drag their corpses(some alive) back to my compound.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:16 am

Adin wrote:I'm back. Time to start burning every clicker there is and drag their corpses(some alive) back to my compound.

Have fun with that, just watch out for the super mutant, better destroy those other mutant piles before the finish growing. :twisted:
WIP

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:17 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:If you're gonna worry about realism then you should probably be worrying more about the likeliness of a mass spore outbreak that causes people to become mindless mutants that can also fuse their flesh into gigantic mutants.
:D realism takes a back seat when you're RPing.

Well hopefully that won't happen. *buyes several shotguns and several boxes of shells* :)
WIP

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 am

Vonver wrote:
Adin wrote:I'm back. Time to start burning every clicker there is and drag their corpses(some alive) back to my compound.

Have fun with that, just watch out for the super mutant, better destroy those other mutant piles before the finish growing. :twisted:

Believe you're not going to let my purge be easy, huh? Yo, Charles bring out your new toy!*A wooden box with sharpened spikes and reinforced by metal is drove out with this song playing.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:25 am

As much as I shouldn't, I might make an app for this...The Last of Us was my Game of the Year easily. Soundtrack is my Soundtrack of the Year. I've been wanting to do a Last of Us RP but the ones I started on a side forum with friends haven't really gone anywhere yet.

It's fine if I have a single character, right? Who isn't a part of the group?

Doing this might make me RP by myself most of the time, but whatever.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:38 am

Corrian wrote:As much as I shouldn't, I might make an app for this...The Last of Us was my Game of the Year easily. Soundtrack is my Soundtrack of the Year. I've been wanting to do a Last of Us RP but the ones I started on a side forum with friends haven't really gone anywhere yet.

It's fine if I have a single character, right? Who isn't a part of the group?

Doing this might make me RP by myself most of the time, but whatever.

Yeah it's up to you, you can either have a group or a person, you can start anywhere in the world. Completely free and sand-box like.
WIP

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:38 am

Adin wrote:
Vonver wrote:Have fun with that, just watch out for the super mutant, better destroy those other mutant piles before the finish growing. :twisted:

Believe you're not going to let my purge be easy, huh? Yo, Charles bring out your new toy!*A wooden box with sharpened spikes and reinforced by metal is drove out with this song playing.*

Wait, who told you it's easy to rebuild humanity? :D
WIP

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:42 am

Vonver wrote:
Adin wrote:

No one. Still, I'll try to find a cure by studying the corpses and still purge the clickers.(Also my guys might caught wind of a cure).
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Adin wrote:
Vonver wrote:

No one. Still, I'll try to find a cure by studying the corpses and still purge the clickers.(Also my guys might caught wind of a cure).

Well you mean Vaccine? There isn't any saving someone who is a clicker or infected already.
WIP

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Vonver wrote:Yeah it's up to you, you can either have a group or a person, you can start anywhere in the world. Completely free and sand-box like.

Cool:) Time to have my favorite apocalyptic RP character!
My Last.FM and RYM

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Nation Name: Alouite

Single Person or Group: Group

Single Person Name or Group Name: The City of Chester

Single Person Equipment (be realistic no more than 10 items):

Group Ideaology: Democracy. They live on an Island and pretend that the virus never existed, they have already bombed the two bridges to the island and live off agriculture and crabbing.

Group/Person Location: Kent Island, Maryland

Breif Summary on Group/Person: When the disease reached America they denied its existance, when a mutant got to the island they killed it and bombed the bridges. The few people who know about America's collapse keep it secret and life continued almost as usual, they already were not a ver big society, and many fled to the West Virginian Mountains in fear of a virus, ony about four hundred remain, all of which pretend that the world is just as it was, they hunt for deer they grow corn, wheat, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots they farm Cattle, goats, chickens and sheep and fish for fish, crabs, and oysters. Overall they have enough to get by. But it is hard for outsiders to be accepted into the society, and many get taken to the 'Back wagon' to e 'inspected', if they don't pass they are 'let go for a small fee.'

RP Example: Age of Glory 1495 Alt-Hist RP

Technology Summary: Early 1900's they have some small canneries running on wood, but not many.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Vonver wrote:
Adin wrote:

Well you mean Vaccine? There isn't any saving someone who is a clicker or infected already.

What I mean is that my group is trying to find a cure or vaccine. Vaccine preferred ,but a absolute cure is what they're trying to find which explains why they have a few dozen infected bodies and a few life ones.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Alouite wrote:Nation Name: Alouite

Single Person or Group: Group

Single Person Name or Group Name: The City of Chester

Single Person Equipment (be realistic no more than 10 items):

Group Ideaology: Democracy. They live on an Island and pretend that the virus never existed, they have already bombed the two bridges to the island and live off agriculture and crabbing.

Group/Person Location: Kent Island, Maryland

Breif Summary on Group/Person: When the disease reached America they denied its existance, when a mutant got to the island they killed it and bombed the bridges. The few people who know about America's collapse keep it secret and life continued almost as usual, they already were not a ver big society, and many fled to the West Virginian Mountains in fear of a virus, ony about four hundred remain, all of which pretend that the world is just as it was, they hunt for deer they grow corn, wheat, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots they farm Cattle, goats, chickens and sheep and fish for fish, crabs, and oysters. Overall they have enough to get by. But it is hard for outsiders to be accepted into the society, and many get taken to the 'Back wagon' to e 'inspected', if they don't pass they are 'let go for a small fee.'

RP Example: Age of Glory 1495 Alt-Hist RP

Technology Summary: Early 1900's they have some small canneries running on wood, but not many.

Accepted. :D
WIP

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Corrian wrote:
Vonver wrote:Yeah it's up to you, you can either have a group or a person, you can start anywhere in the world. Completely free and sand-box like.

Cool:) Time to have my favorite apocalyptic RP character!

Go for it, the more the marrier! :D
WIP

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Adin wrote:
Vonver wrote:Well you mean Vaccine? There isn't any saving someone who is a clicker or infected already.

What I mean is that my group is trying to find a cure or vaccine. Vaccine preferred ,but a absolute cure is what they're trying to find which explains why they have a few dozen infected bodies and a few life ones.

Oh okay. That sounds good.
WIP

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Alliir wrote:NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I was planning a Last Of Us roleplay for a MONTH. I was gathering co-op's, writing up a suitable OP, explaining the virus, AND THEN THIS COMES UP?!?!?!?!?!

No....
Well, this is irritating.

What's wrong with more then one? I'd probably join both :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:This is gonna be EPIC AS CAKE! Anyway TG me if my OC finds any strange materials, also it is possible for us to loot stuff right? Not just taking it off a dead enemy but for instance if I find a sniper rifle and all I want is the barrel can I break it out?

(Sorry 'bout all the questions, I'm just REALLY psyched for this RP for some reason. Probably 'cause it sounds epic)

We all seem rather excited about this one :P The Last of Us does that to us.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Nation Name: Corrian

Single Person or Group: Single person

Single Person Name or Group Name: Electra Baxter, age 16, height 5'4"

Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Of course not that clean, seeing as this is the apocalypse and all. Or that happy.

Single Person Equipment:
1.A Dragunov Sniper Rifle that has only 5 bullets left in it slung over her shoulder (Which she got off of a bad guy she snuck up on).
2.A short sword in a sheath.
3.A generic pistol and about 3 cartridges of ammo for it, the weapon located in a holster.
4.A dagger in a sheath that is a part of the sword for the sheath.
5.A grenade and a flashbang that she found (But has found no point in using yet
6.Her backpack (where the grenade and flashbang are located),
7.Flint to start fires
8.Bandages and stuff you would expect to have with that (Alcohol to clean the wound, that sort)
9.And a bedroll that she seems to rarely ever actually use.
There might be various other small things in her backpack that aren't very noteworthy.

Hope all of that is okay.

Group Ideaology: None

Group/Person Location: Somewhere in the wilderness in the rockies of Colorado.

Brief Summary on Group/Person: She lived with her parents in a relatively safe little village for pretty much her entire life, up until she turned 14. At the age of 14, her village was attacked by a gang in the middle of the night, and she just narrowly escaped alive. However, her parents and her sister didn't escape, and she automatically assumed they were probably all dead, but she was never able to confirm that they were. Deciding that the best thing she could do right now, since the village was taken over anyway, was to run and leave, that was what she did.

After that day she wasn't sure what exactly kept her going. Kept her fighting for survival. Killing to survive. Going through hell to survive. But something did. Maybe a bit of hope somewhere inside of her that her family was still alive and she might be able to see them again.

That was 2 years ago, and she still hadn't found any evidence either way. Still didn't really know where she was trying to go. What she was trying to accomplish beyond survival. And she was still fighting for survival. Killing others. She wasn't the same teenaged girl she was 2 years ago. This version of herself was tougher, stronger, more ruthless, troubled, damaged, not as kind, there was so much different about her that has turned her into a much more complicated person than she used to be. Throughout the last 2 years, she's barely had any social interaction with other human beings beyond brief words, and it is hard to know if she likes it that way or not.

RP Example:
Cassie got on her shuttle ride from her home country, Corrian. Corrian was a somewhat small, but densely populated island somewhere in the ocean. It wasn't really commonly known by the world, and most people didn't even know where it was located. Due to it being so far out in the ocean, it had been pretty much unaffected by the war with the vampires. None of the vampires felt the need to attack a scenic island out in the middle of nowhere. Which to Cassie made living here more appealing, other then everything she had gone through in her life. She was pretty much an orphan now, and had been at an orphanage until she decided that she would go to the school and be on her own, even if that scared her a little. Mainly being at a school alone with other boys, and boys that had superpowers at that, and could be more likely to manipulate her in some way with their abilities. In bad ways. She shuddered at the mere thought of that.

Once she was seated and had her luggage wherever it was supposed to go, she just leaned against the window and looked out of it as the world began to slowly disappear from underneath her. She looked distant, like she was almost not even aware of her surrounding or that they were taking off, quickly leaving Earth behind. Her mind wandered like this frequently, and it bothered her because it always wandered to bad memories of her past that she wished she could just forget. But she knew all too well that they would probably haunt her forever, and she would never truly forget the thoughts of her past, as much as she wished she could. They might end up occurring to a lesser extent, but she doubted they would entirely go away.

Some time passed of her staring out the window, when she noticed they were now in space and approaching the school. Space was so cool to her, but she had spaced so much that she wasn't even aware they had arrived into space. Now that they were nearing the school, she felt nervous again, and had a pit in her stomach. She wasn't even sure why, she was just nervous. Not that that was entirely a bad thing.

Once the shuttle actually arrived, she got her luggage and headed into the throngs of people. As soon as she did, she felt even more nervous and uncomfortable, and just wanted to get to the safety of the dorms as quickly as possible. Or somewhere with less people. Too many people just made her feel uncomfortable. She waited in the lines of people, looking kind of antsy like she wanted it to hurry up so she could get out of the crowd of people as quickly as possible.

The line eventually moved through security and all that crap, and once it was her turn, she gave her luggage over for them to scan, figuring they probably would do a scan of peoples luggage for unwanted weapons and whatever. Once she was done with that, she got her key card and moved on through the security, and through the crowds of people and off to her dorm, to get away from the people. She did all the stuff required to get to the Hero dorms, and headed off to her dorm room.

Once she was there, she used her key card to get in, and just sat her luggage next to 'her' bed, or the bed she claimed for herself, then jumped down on it and stared up at the ceiling. For now, she just stared up at the ceiling, likely thinking about her past again, or just daydreaming about likely non-appealing things. She liked to daydream sometimes, but for her she noticed that her daydreams seemed to always wander to things like, people dieing in gruesome ways and that sort. It sort of disturbed her that her mind did that, but she didn't know any way to change it, and just dealt with it just like how she did with her her mind always wandering to her screwed up past.

I have gotten better since this post, but a good example of my first post with one of my favorite RP characters of mine who has developed a fair amount throughout the RP.

viewtopic.php?p=9017157#p9017157

Technology Summary: Guns
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Vonver
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vonver » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Corrian wrote:Nation Name: Corrian

Single Person or Group: Single person

Single Person Name or Group Name: Electra Baxter, age 16

Appearance (Because I like giving an appearance for my characters for people to have an idea of what the character looks like):

Of course not that clean, seeing as this is the apocalypse and all. Or that happy.

Single Person Equipment: A Dragunov Sniper Rifle that has only 5 bullets left in it slung over her shoulder (Which she got off of a bad guy she snuck up on), a short sword in a sheath, a generic pistol and about 4 cartridges of ammo for it, the weapon located in a holster, a dagger in a sheath that is a part of the sword for the sheath, a grenade and a flashbang that she found (But has found no point in using yet), her backpack (where the grenade and flashbang are located), flint to start fires, bandages and stuff you would expect to have with that (Alcohol to clean the wound, that sort), and a bedroll. There might be various other small things in her backpack that aren't very noteworthy.

Hope all of that is okay.

Group Ideaology: None

Group/Person Location: Somewhere in the wilderness in the rockies of Colorado.

Brief Summary on Group/Person: She lived with her parents in a relatively safe little village for pretty much her entire life, up until she turned 14. At the age of 14, her village was attacked by a gang in the middle of the night, and she just narrowly escaped alive. However, her parents and her sister didn't escape, and she automatically assumed they were probably all dead, but she was never able to confirm that they were. Deciding that the best thing she could do right now, since the village was taken over anyway, was to run and leave, that was what she did.

After that day she wasn't sure what exactly kept her going. Kept her fighting for survival. Killing to survive. Going through hell to survive. But something did. Maybe a bit of hope somewhere inside of her that her family was still alive and she might be able to see them again.

That was 2 years ago, and she still hadn't found any evidence either way. Still didn't really know where she was trying to go. What she was trying to accomplish beyond survival. And she was still fighting for survival. Killing others. She wasn't the same teenaged girl she was 2 years ago. This version of herself was tougher, stronger, more ruthless, troubled, damaged, not as kind, there was so much different about her that has turned her into a much more complicated person than she used to be. Throughout the last 2 years, she's barely had any social interaction with other human beings beyond brief words, and it is hard to know if she likes it that way or not.

RP Example:
Cassie got on her shuttle ride from her home country, Corrian. Corrian was a somewhat small, but densely populated island somewhere in the ocean. It wasn't really commonly known by the world, and most people didn't even know where it was located. Due to it being so far out in the ocean, it had been pretty much unaffected by the war with the vampires. None of the vampires felt the need to attack a scenic island out in the middle of nowhere. Which to Cassie made living here more appealing, other then everything she had gone through in her life. She was pretty much an orphan now, and had been at an orphanage until she decided that she would go to the school and be on her own, even if that scared her a little. Mainly being at a school alone with other boys, and boys that had superpowers at that, and could be more likely to manipulate her in some way with their abilities. In bad ways. She shuddered at the mere thought of that.

Once she was seated and had her luggage wherever it was supposed to go, she just leaned against the window and looked out of it as the world began to slowly disappear from underneath her. She looked distant, like she was almost not even aware of her surrounding or that they were taking off, quickly leaving Earth behind. Her mind wandered like this frequently, and it bothered her because it always wandered to bad memories of her past that she wished she could just forget. But she knew all too well that they would probably haunt her forever, and she would never truly forget the thoughts of her past, as much as she wished she could. They might end up occurring to a lesser extent, but she doubted they would entirely go away.

Some time passed of her staring out the window, when she noticed they were now in space and approaching the school. Space was so cool to her, but she had spaced so much that she wasn't even aware they had arrived into space. Now that they were nearing the school, she felt nervous again, and had a pit in her stomach. She wasn't even sure why, she was just nervous. Not that that was entirely a bad thing.

Once the shuttle actually arrived, she got her luggage and headed into the throngs of people. As soon as she did, she felt even more nervous and uncomfortable, and just wanted to get to the safety of the dorms as quickly as possible. Or somewhere with less people. Too many people just made her feel uncomfortable. She waited in the lines of people, looking kind of antsy like she wanted it to hurry up so she could get out of the crowd of people as quickly as possible.

The line eventually moved through security and all that crap, and once it was her turn, she gave her luggage over for them to scan, figuring they probably would do a scan of peoples luggage for unwanted weapons and whatever. Once she was done with that, she got her key card and moved on through the security, and through the crowds of people and off to her dorm, to get away from the people. She did all the stuff required to get to the Hero dorms, and headed off to her dorm room.

Once she was there, she used her key card to get in, and just sat her luggage next to 'her' bed, or the bed she claimed for herself, then jumped down on it and stared up at the ceiling. For now, she just stared up at the ceiling, likely thinking about her past again, or just daydreaming about likely non-appealing things. She liked to daydream sometimes, but for her she noticed that her daydreams seemed to always wander to things like, people dieing in gruesome ways and that sort. It sort of disturbed her that her mind did that, but she didn't know any way to change it, and just dealt with it just like how she did with her her mind always wandering to her screwed up past.

I have gotten better since this post, but a good example of my first post with one of my favorite RP characters of mine who has developed a fair amount throughout the RP.

viewtopic.php?p=9017157#p9017157

Technology Summary: Guns

Accepted. :D
WIP

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Now besides killing every infected around the city my group is looking for people to join their ranks and try to expand their little village. Anyone want to try to make their way to Fort Wayne?
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:18 pm

:) I'll either post in the morning before Christmas stuff or after.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse