NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:47 am

Embrace the insomnia. In it, you will find power!
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:04 am

United Martains wrote:Jordan will have my taste in music. Rick, Musicals, and Movie themes.

Well, Bramwell now can finally talk about musicals with somebody.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:19 am

I have to like, scan over Kira's talking multiple times to make sure I'm doing it properly of how I feel like she would speak. Also, coming up with how she would word things and her dialogue sometimes takes like 3 to 4X longer then doing Cassie or Caitlin, though Cassie can be hard when I'm typing her emotional problems.

Orinon wrote:Embrace the insomnia. In it, you will find power!

At least I slept for 5 hours already.

I had terrible insomnia the night before. I literally got like an hour 1/2 of sleep before waking up. It also took me 40 minutes to fall asleep in a state where I woke up 3 to 4 times in that hour 1/2. I got maybe a total of 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep through that entire day.

Right now it is me getting distracted with posting and talking.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 am

Don't be fooled. Grace seems nice, but she's the biggest troll of the three.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

United Martains
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 pm

I really want to make another character. I don't know, maybe I will. Maybe a teacher.\And also, I'm going to make it that my guy plays the saxophone (baritone specifically). Because why not? He'll have one of these:

And my character now has a photo! He looks like this:
Last edited by United Martains on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The best attack is a good defense... wait, what?"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 pm

United Martians, please read the final paragraph of the last IC post I made. I forgot to mention it, but Jordan was the person Sakura was talking to.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Okay, sure.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Alright, my characters costume (he doesn't wear it all the time, just on missions or in the school ground):

He also wears a dark grey t-shirt, black boots, black cargo pants, and leather gloves.

His main weapons are two water guns filled with intense pepper spray.

He also uses homemade smoke bombs made from ping-pong balls. Some of them contain chilli, increasing the damage done to the target.. And he has two wooden battons for close range combat
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

United Martains wrote:Alright, my characters costume (he doesn't wear it all the time, just on missions or in the school ground):

He also wears a dark grey t-shirt, black boots, black cargo pants, and leather gloves.

He also uses homemade smoke bombs made from ping-pong balls. Some of them contain chilli, increasing the damage done to the target.. And he has two wooden battons for close range combat

Just keep in mind stundent aren't allowed inside the school
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 am

United Martains wrote:I really want to make another character. I don't know, maybe I will. Maybe a teacher.\And also, I'm going to make it that my guy plays the saxophone (baritone specifically). Because why not? He'll have one of these:

I know a band that consists of a baritone saxophone, a bassist, and a drummer, called Zu. They're pretty neat.

And my character now has a photo! He looks like this:
[/quote]
Does that person have green eyes? Neat

United Martains wrote:Alright, my characters costume (he doesn't wear it all the time, just on missions or in the school ground):

Awesome costume.
My Last.FM and RYM

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 am

Hmmm... Been spending to much time on TVTropes, positions in a 5 man band everyone?

I'd say The smart guy, maybe a Class V big guy.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:59 am

Pragia wrote:Hmmm... Been spending to much time on TVTropes, positions in a 5 man band everyone?

I'd say The smart guy, maybe a Class V big guy.

Are we talking about the characters or us?

If former, it would be easier to just call my characters a Freudian trio and let you classify your characters.

In the later, I am going to have to doubt that we can say anything about our physiques since we have no point of reference for that.

Still, since this is just going to be a race for the best tropes, I call "Genius Sweet Tooth". Now, the question is who will start the race to call the Badass tropes.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 am

I sorta managed to accidentally make a 5 Man Band.

Goltia is a Type 3 Leader, with Josh being the Lancer. Abigale is The Smart Guy, Markus is the Big Guy, a mix of Type 2 and 5. Goltia fits in here as well quite well. Grace is The Chick and Magenta is Cool Big Sis 6th Ranger.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 pm

*Has no idea what his characters would be considered*

Anyway, just to say it, as far as I'm concerned, the time skip can happen whenever. We kinda started a chat, but still, it is just idle chit chat to pass the time.
My Last.FM and RYM

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:05 pm

I want to go to my first class.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 pm

United Martains wrote:I want to go to my first class.

That should be Terintania's characters class before too terribly long.
My Last.FM and RYM

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am

Eh, might as well have another character.

Name: David Fox
Nationality: English
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63kg

Abilities: Air manipulation
Dorm: Hero
David was a normal kid. Gee, that's an original way to start out, but it's true. He was always semi-popular and did sorta well on tests. He played football a fair bit, and a bit of basketball. He was unremarkable.
Then he discovered his powers.
How he discovered them was nothing extraordinary. He was playing basketball with his mates, the ball came to him unexpectedly, and, by reflex, he shot the ball away with a blast of air. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what happened, he realised he was superhuman. His parents immediately sent him to the Academy of the Empowered.
David doesn't have full control of his powers yet. He can only control small bursts of air at will, with random events possibly leading to more powerful events beyond his control. However, he is learning to channel his powers and aims one day to be able to make forcefields out of pressurized air, create powerful blasts, and perhaps levitate.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 am

Orinon wrote:Embrace the insomnia. In it, you will find power!

Come, embrace the daarkness

Yeah, I just read this tonight and got that in my head...

And of course, the master of insanity.
Last edited by Corrian on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:47 am

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 am

I can't believe I just established Caitlin as not being a Harry Potter fan. While I'm not a die-hard fan myself, I've practically seen every single movie in theaters (Including the first one when I was 7), and read almost every book. But they aren't my favorite movies or books by far, they just have a big place with me growing up.

Me, my brother, and my sister planned to see the last movie at the midnight opening (brother suggested it), but it was completely sold out.

Edit: Can you tell I'm a Game of Thrones fan?

I still need to watch some anime at some point, if I can ever actually get myself into the style.
Last edited by Corrian on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 am

Corrian wrote:Me, my brother, and my sister planned to see the last movie at the midnight opening

Corrian wrote:Me planned to see the last movie at the midnight opening

I always get a good laugh out of that usage of an object as a subject due to sounding like a caveman when you don't have words between it that cause you to forget.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 am

United Martains wrote:
Eh, might as well have another character.

Name: David Fox
Nationality: English
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63kg
Abilities: Air manipulation
Dorm: HeroDavid was a normal kid. Gee, that's an original way to start out, but it's true. He was always semi-popular and did sorta well on tests. He played football a fair bit, and a bit of basketball. He was unremarkable.
Then he discovered his powers.
How he discovered them was nothing extraordinary. He was playing basketball with his mates, the ball came to him unexpectedly, and, by reflex, he shot the ball away with a blast of air. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what happened, he realised he was superhuman. His parents immediately sent him to the Academy of the Empowered.
David doesn't have full control of his powers yet. He can only control small bursts of air at will, with random events possibly leading to more powerful events beyond his control. However, he is learning to channel his powers and aims one day to be able to make forcefields out of pressurized air, create powerful blasts, and perhaps levitate.

Accepted.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:26 am

I really don't think Alexander is going to last long in this school...
Times are looking grim these days~

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 am

Terintania wrote:I really don't think Alexander is going to last long in this school...

Hey a evil plan is the base of a good villain.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse