NATION

PASSWORD

Badass Academy: One Man Doomsday (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Alex walked towards on of the pods and taking a seat. This was something new and thought for once it would be fun, although he didn't know what exactly was in store. He took a minute to take a deep breath and to center himself.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

United Cubonia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Cubonia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

The Ferret Revolution wrote:
United Cubonia wrote:Napoleon turned to the new guys extending hand to each of them. "Hey, I'm Napoleon but I've sort of been glistened the name The Captain, and you all" Giving his best smile he hoped that this guys would turn out to be chill as they didn't wear armor or a lot of this other stuff a lot of the kids had here.

"Names Gerard..." Gerard. Gerard said walking past the boy down the stairs. Meanwhile Blake shook the man's hand "The name is Blake. Nice to meet you Captain." Blake said with his ever so charming voice. He tipped his tophat to the boy and continued down the stairs next to them until the hit the bottom. Meanwhile Ace stood on the concrete floor waiting for the class. "Give me a damn minute." Ace responded to Napoleon's question.

Once everyone had gathered around Ace pulled on a string pulling away the black curtains revealing a multiple pods where people would sit and await the thrill of their lives. "It is from here that I will all send you into a brutal virtual death match. First round you will be fighting each other. I need to study your fighting styles and skill. After that we will have a team exercise. Remember the word team damnit no matter what the school wants to call you none of you are badasses alone. The pain level will start at 50% percent. Get your asses in the pods." Ace said pressing a button causing all of the pods to open simultaneously.

Napoleon with a wide grin thought to himself "This'll be a peace of cake, I'm not called The Captain without a reason, doesn't matter to me who I'm paired with once I charm the enemy team into submission." Napoleon stepped casually into the second pod and leaned back into the chair with a grin "The taste of victory is a sweet one indeed" he said to no one in particular.

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Blake and Gerard both took their places in pods side by side to each other. Gerard was literally bursting with excitement. Though one of his favorite things to do was have 1v1 battles with Blake with pain totally turned off. It was fun for both of them, it let Gerard pretend that Blake was like him for a while and it let Blake know what it feels like to get shot and not feel anything. It's a rather odd feeling it is especially when you look down at the blood and still feel nothing. Either way the pods slowly came to a close latching them inside. Now it was only time to wait.

Suddenly as Ace jumped into his pod and started it up Gerard suddenly blacked out. Everyone blacked out, it was the first thing that happened before the battle initiated. Suddenly Gerard looked down at the floor, cold hard tiles. In all directions were long hallways, it was one of Ace's favorite maps. That's all it was. Just really long hallways held together in a grind format with a massive center room. Just as quickly as the map appeared it disappeared leaving Gerard blind to his location. Suddenly a robotic voice echoed through the halls. "Deathmacth free for fall. No respawns. Pain at 50%. GO!"
We're all mad here.
I myself am strange and unusual.
No I am not a monster... just a horribly misunderstood dinosaur.
Am I demented or are we disturbed? The place that's in between insane and insecure.
I'm everyone's favorite punk rock zombie potato ferret dinosaur and if you disagree I'll stab you with a spoon.

The Moon States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Moon States » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Popping open one of the pods John hopped in and waited for the link to start. Sighing he looked at the others and wanted to see what they had in them, although this awas not what he expected, perhaps it was for the best to do a simulation.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Message Deleted by Poster
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Chiyoko popped into the virtual world. Instantly, she went for her katana, Raijin. Her small ghost popped up behind her, somehow getting into the virtual world. "Come on Kenny," Chiyoko said, "Let's go win this." She then ran down the hallway, into the level before her.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

United Cubonia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Cubonia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Napoleon began to run around the virtual world. "What is this sword art online" He thought to himself. Quickly running he ran into Chiyoko realizing the advantage of this immediately said using his charm and flashing her his best smile. "Why don't you follow me, you can take all the bullets." and ran down the next few corridors looking for something to fight.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

United Cubonia wrote:Napoleon began to run around the virtual world. "What is this sword art online" He thought to himself. Quickly running he ran into Chiyoko realizing the advantage of this immediately said using his charm and flashing her his best smile. "Why don't you follow me, you can take all the bullets." and ran down the next few corridors looking for something to fight.

Chiyoko's eyes paled a bit. She nodded and started following Napoleon, keeping a distance of 3 feet between them. Her small ghost circled around her, trying to snap her out of it.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

United Cubonia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Cubonia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

The Carlisle wrote:
United Cubonia wrote:Napoleon began to run around the virtual world. "What is this sword art online" He thought to himself. Quickly running he ran into Chiyoko realizing the advantage of this immediately said using his charm and flashing her his best smile. "Why don't you follow me, you can take all the bullets." and ran down the next few corridors looking for something to fight.

Chiyoko's eyes paled a bit. She nodded and started following Napoleon, keeping a distance of 3 feet between them. Her small ghost circled around her, trying to snap her out of it.

Napoleon completed riddled with glee from the charming of Chiyoko began to sing and dance as he walked through the halls stating several times to Chiyoko "Why don't you sing and dance with me Chiyoko, it'll be splendid" as he continued down the corridors waiting for someone to catch up with so he could charm them into his subversive army also.

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Gerar slowly unsheathed both of his swords taking a glance at his reflection in the shining blades he turned them to fire. The blades now illuminated brightly with a white hot fire raging on them. "Let's do this..." he said walking down the hall a blade in each hand. He wanted to find that center room. He knew that it was the first place that Blake would go. Meanwhile Blake spawned in the central room and looked around. "Shit..." he said as he ducked down to prevent a card from taking his head off.

In the main room stood Blake, Ace, and two other students that Blake had yet to make acquaintance with. Blake unsheathed his cane sword and strung his bow before peeping up over the ledge watching Ace come closer meanwhile the two students ran out into the hallways. They were smart. With their lack of experience there was no way that they were going to defeat Ace. It was a challenge that not even Blake took lightly.
We're all mad here.
Am I demented or are we disturbed? The place that's in between insane and insecure.
I'm everyone's favorite punk rock zombie potato ferret dinosaur and if you disagree I'll stab you with a spoon.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Alyssa smiled and put a black ribbon in her hair joining him at the door. "And dont worry girls dig guys with little sisters"

"For all you know I have a little sister complex." Robert said and opened the door. "Now come on! I want to see what Chi is up to in class." Robert said and let Alyssa out before he closed the door and locked it. "Now class was... that way...?" he pointed down the hall, "Hey they didn't happen to give you a list of the class room numbers did they?" he asked Alyssa.

Alyssa sighed and shook her head before grabbing his hand. "You do know there in that class room" hoping her hints were enough for him.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Message Deleted by Posterrt muttered to himself.
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Alex took out his kitana as he walked slowly down the corridor, unsure of where he was, but he had to be on his guard. He turned the corner only to see more hallways, he decided to get left walking down slowly and cautiously.
My RPs:

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Tarnen wrote:Alex took out his kitana as he walked slowly down the corridor, unsure of where he was, but he had to be on his guard. He turned the corner only to see more hallways, he decided to get left walking down slowly and cautiously.

Gerard turned a corner to see Alex walking down a hall. Gerard chuckled slightly, it was the kid that he bumped into out on the sidewalk. "How about I give this kid a little lesson on how to use those blades." Gerard thought running up behind him and jumped bringing his blades down targeted for both of the boys shoulders in an attempt to take away both of his arms rendering him useless in battle. Even if he missed the boy would feel the flame of the pyro.
Last edited by The Ferret Revolution on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all mad here.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Psycentric wrote:Alyssa sighed and shook her head before grabbing his hand. "You do know there in that class room" hoping her hints were enough for him.

"Well let's see which one?! There are like trillions of them, ugh we will find it eventually!" Robert grabbed her hand and took off, "We will get there sooner or later." He began checking each and every room until he came upon the only one left and it had to be the right one. He exhaled heavily, "Finally here we are... I could have sped that up with my adrenaline!" Robert said and was angry at himself. "Then again last time I used it I about died." Robert muttered to himself.

Alyssa realized she was gonna see new people. "Oh were here!" she pulled up her hood to hide her face. "I have to go to the potty!"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 pm

United Cubonia wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:Chiyoko's eyes paled a bit. She nodded and started following Napoleon, keeping a distance of 3 feet between them. Her small ghost circled around her, trying to snap her out of it.

Napoleon completed riddled with glee from the charming of Chiyoko began to sing and dance as he walked through the halls stating several times to Chiyoko "Why don't you sing and dance with me Chiyoko, it'll be splendid" as he continued down the corridors waiting for someone to catch up with so he could charm them into his subversive army also.

Chiyoko opened her mouth and began to sing.

"Kagome kagome
Kago no naka no tori wa
Itsu itsu deyaru
Yoake no ban ni
Tsuru to kame ga subetta
Ushiro no shoumen daare"

As she sang, each successive verse got more cryptic in how it sounded. Just then the sound of a blade exited it sheathe rang off in the corridor. In an instant, Chiyoko jumped and cut Napoleon in the shoulders and then landed in front of him, but she was different. Her hair was way longer, down to her waist, and it was blood red. Her eyes were completely black, looking like pits instead of actual eyes. She had this odd, haunting aura around her. Her little ghost was gone. She stared at Napoleon with a blank face. She then let out a wail that sounded like the dying cry of a woman. She brought her blades, Raijin and Fujin, into the Willow stance and charged at Napoleon at a stunning speed.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

United Cubonia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Cubonia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 pm

The Carlisle wrote:
United Cubonia wrote:Napoleon completed riddled with glee from the charming of Chiyoko began to sing and dance as he walked through the halls stating several times to Chiyoko "Why don't you sing and dance with me Chiyoko, it'll be splendid" as he continued down the corridors waiting for someone to catch up with so he could charm them into his subversive army also.

Chiyoko opened her mouth and began to sing.

"Kagome kagome
Kago no naka no tori wa
Itsu itsu deyaru
Yoake no ban ni
Tsuru to kame ga subetta
Ushiro no shoumen daare"

As she sang, each successive verse got more cryptic in how it sounded. Just then the sound of a blade exited it sheathe rang off in the corridor. In an instant, Chiyoko jumped and cut Napoleon in the shoulders and then landed in front of him, but she was different. Her hair was way longer, down to her waist, and it was blood red. Her eyes were completely black, looking like pits instead of actual eyes. She had this odd, haunting aura around her. Her little ghost was gone. She stared at Napoleon with a blank face. She then let out a wail that sounded like the dying cry of a woman. She brought her blades, Raijin and Fujin, into the Willow stance and charged at Napoleon at a stunning speed.

Napoleon thinking "Shit, shit ,shit" began to run and duck and weave. "Taking karate when I was 16 wasn't so bad" he though to himself" popping off shots at Chiyoko "Calm down" Smiling he began to try to use his charm to quell her "Chiyoko that really hurt why don't we just calm down and talk about it." hoping she would listen to his reasoning.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Psycentric wrote:Alyssa realized she was gonna see new people. "Oh were here!" she pulled up her hood to hide her face. "I have to go to the potty!"

"Alright then, do you need me to walk you there?" Robert asked and looked around trying to find the bathroom nearest to them, "I think there is one just up the hall a good way." He said and tried not to seem irritated, he knew this scenario would come up at some point, he was just glad it wasn't during class.

Alyssa crossed her legs. "Please! but stand outside the stall!" she said trying to hold in her pee

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

United Cubonia wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:Chiyoko opened her mouth and began to sing.

"Kagome kagome
Kago no naka no tori wa
Itsu itsu deyaru
Yoake no ban ni
Tsuru to kame ga subetta
Ushiro no shoumen daare"

Napoleon thinking "Shit, shit ,shit" began to run and duck and weave. "Taking karate when I was 16 wasn't so bad" he though to himself" popping off shots at Chiyoko "Calm down" Smiling he began to try to use his charm to quell her "Chiyoko that really hurt why don't we just calm down and talk about it." hoping she would listen to his reasoning.

"Chiyoko" flipped and ducked, bending her body in seemingly unnatural ways to dodged the bullets. She didn't listen to what Napoleon said and his charm didn't faze her. She came up to Napoleon still in willow and closed her blades around him, cutting him in the arms. Napoleon was caught in the pincer-like grip. She got real close to Napoleon, bringing her terrifying face close to his. "Tsuru to kame ga subetta," she said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 pm

The Ferret Revolution wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Alex took out his kitana as he walked slowly down the corridor, unsure of where he was, but he had to be on his guard. He turned the corner only to see more hallways, he decided to get left walking down slowly and cautiously.

Gerard turned a corner to see Alex walking down a hall. Gerard chuckled slightly, it was the kid that he bumped into out on the sidewalk. "How about I give this kid a little lesson on how to use those blades." Gerard thought running up behind him and jumped bringing his blades down targeted for both of the boys shoulders in an attempt to take away both of his arms rendering him useless in battle. Even if he missed the boy would feel the flame of the pyro.

Alex heard someone running from behind, he quickly turned around seeing Gerard jumping at him with his blades. Two shadow tendrils came from his own shadow, halting the blades just inches from his shoulders, and he used his kitana to stop the blades as well. But he could start feeling the heat as he use both his strength and the shadow to push off the blades and he jumped back giving him some space, although on his hands he had already had first degrees burns, but he ignore the dull pain.
My RPs:

United Cubonia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby United Cubonia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm

The Carlisle wrote:
United Cubonia wrote:"Hey babycakes I don't know what your saying but you seem to be at the advantage" Napoleon using the moment as a chance shot Chiyoko in the foot and immediately began to run down the corridors away from her and escaped. "Close one" he thought to himself. "Let's not sing songs with her anymore he decided and began to walk down the corridors while gripping his bloodied arm.

"Chiyoko" flipped and ducked, bending her body in seemingly unnatural ways to dodged the bullets. She didn't listen to what Napoleon said and his charm didn't faze her. She came up to Napoleon still in willow and closed her blades around him, cutting him in the arms. Napoleon was caught in the pincer-like grip. She got real close to Napoleon, bringing her terrifying face close to his. "Tsuru to kame ga subetta," she said.

"Well babycakes I seem to be at a disadvantage here, remind me to never sing along with you though" Napoleon quickly used the proximity of the two to give Chiyoko a quick kiss on the mouth and while she was startled shot her in the foot and used the momentary distraction as a chance to escape and quickly ran down the endless corridors dodging traps until he was no longer with Chiyoko. "Close call that time whew, I thought I was going to be the first one out" Napoleon gripped his bloodied arm and trudged down the corridors once again.
Last edited by United Cubonia on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Moon States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Moon States » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Having been far off from the main frays John had been waiting and doing aim checks for his gear. Satisfied that he had 240 degree coverage accurately ranged he looked through a pair of binocs he kept on him to see the other students preform. Looking at the small girl with the katana he thought it best not to engage her at all, being in a bulky suit, no matter how much he trained that was still a fact. "Shit, let's make things interesting." John grinned beneath his mask and let off a round that had an altitude primer above all of the matches hoping to see what the OTHERS would react and recover from it.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:09 am

Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 am

Psycentric wrote:Alyssa crossed her legs. "Please! but stand outside the stall!" she said trying to hold in her pee

"Alright." Robert walked her into the girls' bathroom and stood outside the stall, "Alright, now don't take too long please, class has probably already been half way over by now." He looked around at the girls' bathroom surprised they didn't have any urinals like the mens' room. That is odd, he thought to hhimself

Alyssa was happy to release her urine. "Thats so much better!" she said finishing up. She flushed and left the stall and washed her hands

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse