NATION

PASSWORD

NSG Senate Coffee Shop: 50% off Americanos [NSG Senate]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Venaleria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Gothmogs wrote:Updated.

No it's not.
Vice President of Aurentina, representing Lüsen, District 375
Election Commissioner for the Red-Greens Party
NSG Senate Administrator
Ambassador to the Totally Rad Party
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.
"Is it behind the bunny?" "It IS the bunny!" -MP

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:
Gothmogs wrote:
Animal Protection Force
Drafted By: Gothmogs
Sponsors: Beta Test

This bill will create the Animal Protection Force, due to the fact that the constabularies cannot be expected to learn how to handle animals and deal with animal related situations when so much other crime is occurring in Aurentina. The Animal Protection Force will be able to focus solely on animal related situations without distractions.

Section 1 - Creation
1. All constituencies will be responsible for creating an Animal Protection Force for their area.
2. Each constituency will decide the detailed format and structure of their force, but they will not override any sections of this bill.
3. The budget for the force will be determined by the constituency.

Section 2 - Purpose
1. The main purpose of the APF will be to deal with animal abuse crimes and any other illegal actions regarding animals.
2. The APF will also be responsible for dealing with any animal attacks, or potentially dangerous situations that involve animals.

Section 3 - Requirements
1. All members of the APF will require at least two years of training in the handling of animals.
2. All members of the APF will require at least six months of basic veterinary training.
3. All members of the APF will require at least one year of basic combat training.
4. People with extreme mental health issues will not be allowed to join the force.
5. All members must pass a physical exam to join the force.
6. All members must pass a medical exam to join the force.
7. All members must pass a written test on the powers and job of an APF member to join the force.
8. Any other requirements will be determined by the constituency.

Section 4 - Powers
1. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to arrest people with sufficient evidence of illegal activity.
2. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to take animals from their owners with sufficient evidence of abuse being done to the animal.
3. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to enter private property if they have enough evidence to believe a violent abuse or murder is being actively committed.
4. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to enter private property with a court warrant or with the consent of the owner.
5. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to give emergency medical aid to an animal if that animals life is in danger.
6. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to kill an animal without risk of a fine or jail time if they believe that animal is unable to be saved and is currently suffering.
7. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to injure an animal without risk of a fine or jail time if it is in the best interests of the animal and there is no other option currently at hand.
8. All other powers will be decided by the constituency government.

Section 5 - Basic Structure
1.The basic ranking structure from lowest to highest rank is as follows.
  1. Trainee
  2. Officer 3rd Class
  3. Officer 2nd Class
  4. Officer 1st Class
  5. Silver Officer
  6. Gold Officer
  7. Commanding Officer
  8. Alpha Officer
2. Other ranks will be determined by the constituency governments.

Section 6 - Ranking Powers
1. Trainees will have none of the powers stated in section 4 of this bill.
2. All other ranks will have all the powers stated in section 4 of this bill.
3. Any officer ranked Silver or higher has the power to submit a trainee for the exams required to join the APF.
4. Any officer ranked Gold or higher has the power to promote an officer to the next rank.
5. A Commanding officer has the command over a certain area of a constituency.
6. An Alpha officer has command over a constituency.
7. Other powers and promotions will be determined by the constituency governments.

Section 7 - Equipment
1. All equipment and uniforms will be determined by the constituency governments.

Hereby creates the Animal Protection Force.

I wrote another bill. Yay. Thoughts?

I don't see the point of this bill. Can't the Police just handle it and have a RSPCA (or whatever our equivalent is) officer along side them? The Police Officers make the necessary arrests and the RSPCA actually deals with the
animals. That's what they do in the UK. With this Animal Protection Force thing, it just results in money being wasted. Do we put people who have been cruel to animals in a Police cell or an APF cell? Does an APF officer have to be present during an interrogation of an individual by a Prosecutor? If an APF officer saw another crime being committed whilst on patrol, does he go stop it or does he phone the police? There are so many complications with establishing this it's unbelievable, but the intention is nice.

Eh. You have a point. I thought it might be interesting to RP these though as well. I would assume they would go to a police cell, and they would phone the police for another crime if they see it. These things I left up to the constituencies though, and I'm sure establishing animal control, or the RSPCA rules are just as complicated. Laws are always going to be complicated.I feel like this force can make it easier for the current police, as animal related problems are common. Sorry I am rushing here as I have to leave soon.
I started NS on Nov 6, 2011. I accidentally let my original nation die.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Unlucky 13th Aurentine Senator, and Former member of the first NSG senate party, the Left Alliance.
Also, bonobos.

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Free South Califas wrote:"Nonhuman animals" is fine.
Wolfmanne's 4AREA wrote: A bill introduced by a Minister is also automatically added to the Government Policy omnibus, but may be withdrawn by the Prime Minister, or the Deputy Prime Minister, if the Prime Minister has chosen to delegate that power.

This is where you lose me. Ministers here get their appointment for political concessions. The AFA has almost every active member enrolled as a Minister and will soon need to hire 4-5 more in order to fill in the legally required ministries that it has thus far ignored. If every Junior Minister can just toss a couple of lines into a bill with an inoffensive sounding name on it and put it to vote immediately, overwhelming the considered compromise proposals offered by the opposition, I think that's just a hijacking of Government. It's also antidemocratic from my perspective; my constituents voted for me, too. A government can win on a mind-bogglingly small margin and suddenly they control all policy questions?

I also think we have to be really cautious giving powers to the Prime Minister or their appointees. You and I both know that most of the Senate does not understand that a vote for PM is based on what one's voters get out of it directly, not their merely being more palatable than another candidate. Political reality dictates that we consider the context in which we work: our Prime Minister does not have the same link to the majority of voters that a British, Danish, French or Russian PM would.
Gothmogs wrote:[box]Animal Protection Force
Sponsors: Beta Test

4. People with extreme mental health issues will not be allowed to join the force.
I'd be more comfortable if this were explicitly defined in a way relevant to the APF's duties, as "extreme" could be classified as something that could cause suicide (depression) or lashing out (PTSD) when in fact being employed in meaningful compassionate work can be essential in recovering from either/both. For example.

4. Any officer ranked Gold or higher has the power to promote an officer to the next rank.
I'm not sure I love that we're instituting hierarchy in the bill, though I get that I may be politically defeated on this point. What if a constituent government wants to have the APF elect its superiors, for example?

You are right about the extreme mental health problems. I should leave that up to the constituency so they can define it better, and have it better regulated.

I will get rid of the part about the ranking powers. I should also leave that up to constituency. Thank you for the input.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Unlucky 13th Aurentine Senator, and Former member of the first NSG senate party, the Left Alliance.
Also, bonobos.

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Venaleria wrote:
Gothmogs wrote:Updated.

No it's not.

Sorry I'm rushing so I missed you. :)
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Also, bonobos.

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Animal Protection Force
Sponsors: Beta Test, Rumostan, Battlion, Venaleria

This bill will create the Animal Protection Force, due to the fact that the constabularies cannot be expected to learn how to handle animals and deal with animal related situations when so much other crime is occurring in Aurentina. The Animal Protection Force will be able to focus solely on animal related situations without distractions.

Will define animals for the purposes of this bill as any organism classified as a vertebrate, or as a cephalopod.

Section 1 - Creation
1. All constituencies will be responsible for creating an Animal Protection Force for their area.
2. Each constituency will decide the detailed format and structure of their force, but they will not override any sections of this bill.

Section 2 - Purpose
1. The main purpose of the APF will be to deal with animal abuse crimes and any other illegal actions regarding animals.
2. The APF will also be responsible for dealing with any animal attacks, or potentially dangerous situations that involve animals.

Section 3 - Requirements
1. All members of the APF will require at least two years of training in the handling of animals.
2. All members of the APF will require at least six months of basic veterinary training.
3. All members of the APF will require at least one year of basic combat training.
4. All members must pass a physical exam to join the force.
5. All members must pass a medical exam to join the force.
6. All members must pass a written test on the powers and job of an APF member to join the force.
7. Any other requirements will be determined by the constituency.

Section 4 - Powers
1. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to arrest people with sufficient evidence of illegal activity.
2. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to take animals from their owners with sufficient evidence of abuse being done to the animal.
3. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to enter private property if they have enough evidence to believe a violent abuse or murder is being actively committed.
4. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to enter private property with a court warrant or with the consent of the owner.
5. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to give emergency medical aid to an animal if that animals life is in danger.
6. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to kill an animal without risk of a fine or jail time if they believe that animal is unable to be saved and is currently suffering.
7. All sworn in APF members on duty have the power to injure an animal without risk of a fine or jail time if it is in the best interests of the animal and there is no other option currently at hand.

1. Trainee
  2. Officer 3rd Class
  3. Officer 2nd Class
  4. Officer 1st Class
  5. Silver Officer
  6. Gold Officer
  7. Commanding Officer
  8. Alpha Officer

3. Any officer ranked Silver or higher has the power to submit a trainee for the exams required to join the APF.
4. A Commanding officer has the command over a certain area of a constituency.
5. An Alpha officer has command over a constituency.
6. Other powers and promotions will be determined by the constituency governments.

Section 7 - Equipment
1. All equipment and uniforms will be determined by the constituency governments.

Updated.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Also, bonobos.

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm pretty sure Wolfmanne's question is well answered by the lack of such provisions in the bill. It's obviously not intended to do the various and sundry things he has imagined. For what it does, it is fine, and what it does is important. It can be accomplished through pairing up SPCA officials, but this way we don't have to rely on SPCA policies and communication links in order to deal with animal-related crimes. Besides, I'm not sure we should assume an SPCA exists and serves all regions, including the most rural, without creating one.
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

Free South Califas
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Gothmogs wrote:

Updated.

Sponsored.

Yanalia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yanalia » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Humans are still vertebrates.
Economic Left/Right: -9.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33

Free South Califas wrote:Dammit Byzantium, stop spraying your ignorance on everyone.

Free South Califas
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Gothmogs wrote: Thank you for the input.

You're quite welcome 8)

I'm well pleased that this issue shall be handled by a qualified force with LEO-type powers.

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Animal Protection Force
Sponsors: Beta Test, Rumostan, Battlion, Venaleria, Free South Califas, Potenco

Will define animals for the purposes of this bill as any organism classified as a vertebrate, or as a cephalopod, and is not of the species Homo sapiens.

Section 1 - Creation

Section 2 - Purpose

Section 3 - Requirements
6. All members must pass a written test on the powers and job of an APF member to join the force.

Section 4 - Powers

1. Trainee
  2. Officer 3rd Class
  3. Officer 2nd Class
  4. Officer 1st Class
  5. Silver Officer
  6. Gold Officer
  7. Commanding Officer
  8. Alpha Officer

6. Other powers and promotions will be determined by the constituency governments.

Section 7 - Equipment

Updated. Thank you for your sponsorship.
Last edited by Gothmogs on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Also, bonobos.

Potenco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Potenco » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 pm

I sponsor the Animal Protection Force
Social Democrat/Democratic Socialist depending on the weather.
Very Bisexual-Probably a 4 on the Kinsey Scale
Pro:US Democratic Party, Social Democracy, Bayard Rustin's ideals, Hopefully a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren for President in 2020. Recent convert to the episcopal church from atheism and a fan of distributist thinking and christian democracy.
Anti: Paleoconservative bullshit, dicksuck Austrian economics

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Potenco wrote:I sponsor the Animal Protection Force

Thank you for sponsoring. I added you above.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Also, bonobos.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Gothmogs wrote:
Animal Protection Force

Will define animals for the purposes of this bill as any organism classified as a vertebrate, or as a cephalopod, and is not of the species Homo sapiens.

Section 1 - Creation

Section 2 - Purpose

Section 3 - Requirements

Section 4 - Powers

1. Trainee
  2. Officer 3rd Class
  3. Officer 2nd Class
  4. Officer 1st Class
  5. Silver Officer
  6. Gold Officer
  7. Commanding Officer
  8. Alpha Officer

Section 7 - Equipment

We should add this to the Animal Welfare Act omnibus. Yes i know my bill is rather tough :p

*Animal Protection Act, My bad

*Another edit: I cant even remember the omnibus name, im very sorry.
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Gothmogs
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gothmogs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
Gothmogs wrote:
Animal Protection Force

Section 1 - Creation

Section 2 - Purpose

Section 3 - Requirements

Section 4 - Powers

1. Trainee
  2. Officer 3rd Class
  3. Officer 2nd Class
  4. Officer 1st Class
  5. Silver Officer
  6. Gold Officer
  7. Commanding Officer
  8. Alpha Officer

Section 7 - Equipment

We should add this to the Animal Welfare Act omnibus. Yes i know my bill is rather tough :p

Hey, I'm fine with bills tough on people who abuse animals. Yeah I will put it in the queue so we can do that, good idea.
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa
Auurentinaaa

Also, bonobos.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Gothmogs wrote:
Liberated Counties wrote:

Hey, I'm fine with bills tough on people who abuse animals. Yeah I will put it in the queue so we can do that, good idea.

the omnibus is called the Environment Protection Act. Submit it and motion for it to be added to the omnibus, ill second it or third it :p
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Gallup
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Cult Classification Act
Urgency: High
Drafted By: Gallup
Co-Sponsors:

RECOGNIZING: that many so-called "religious" groups engage or advocate unlawful activities
ESTABLISHING: a list of guidelines that, if broken, would result in the designation of that group as a "cult"
DEFINING: a "cult" as a religious group that no longer receives the benefits that a normal group would get
MANDATING: That the guidelines are:
a.) No advocating beastliality
b.) No advocating Incest or Rape
c.) No advocating Murder
d.) No breaking or advocating of breaking any laws of the country
and if groups are found to be breaking any of these than the Ministry of justice will look into it, only after a complaint has been filed. If the Ministry determines this group broke the rules they may demand that these groups fire the people responsible. If they deny, then they will be given cult stauts, which stirps away every right religious groups have.

This is a work in progress. Any suggestions?
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Rumostan
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumostan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Gallup wrote:Cult Classification Act
Co-Sponsors:

RECOGNIZING: that many so-called "religious" groups engage or advocate unlawful activities
ESTABLISHING: a list of guidelines that, if broken, would result in the designation of that group as a "cult"
DEFINING: a "cult" as a religious group that no longer receives the benefits that a normal group would get
c.) No advocating Murder
and if groups are found to be breaking any of these than the Ministry of justice will look into it, only after a complaint has been filed. If the Ministry determines this group broke the rules they may demand that these groups fire the people responsible. If they deny, then they will be given cult stauts, which stirps away every right religious groups have.

It is good and I would like to sponsor this. I also think that the groups should not be able to sacrifice animals or mutilate themselves or others e.g. Cutting off an arm.

EDIT: Hasn't this already been covered?
Last edited by Rumostan on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Alex Johnson- Senator for The National Liberal Party and Senator for the constituency of Lüten (96)
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.26
Why don't you take a look at the nations fact book (still being completed) to get a taste of what it is like in the Sultanate?
I am a non practising Sunni Muslim
Lelouch is amazing and should be a god
I am a Conservative (UK)

Gallup
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Rumostan wrote:
Co-Sponsors:

c.) No advocating Murder

It is good and I would like to sponsor this. I also think that the groups should not be able to sacrifice animals or mutilate themselves or others e.g. Cutting off an arm.

Has it?

Rumostan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rumostan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Gallup wrote:
Rumostan wrote:

Has it?

I'm sure the Religious Fraud Act covered it.
Senator Alex Johnson- Senator for The National Liberal Party and Senator for the constituency of Lüten (96)
My political compass:
Why don't you take a look at the nations fact book (still being completed) to get a taste of what it is like in the Sultanate?
I am a Conservative (UK)

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Co-Sponsors:

c.) No advocating Murder

Restricts religious freedom, not even a question there.

Aka no.
Last edited by Maklohi Vai on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Otrenia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Otrenia » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Gallup wrote:This is a work in progress. Any suggestions?

A bit of cleaning up first, if I may.

Cult Classification Act | Urgency: High | Drafted By: Gallup | Co-Sponsors:

Recongizing that many so-called "religious" groups engage or advocate unlawful activities.

Establishing a list of guidelines that, if broken, would result in the designation of that group as a "cult".

Defines, for the purpose of this act, "cult" as a religious group that no longer receives the benefits that a normal group would receive.

Mandating that said guidelines are:
a.) Advocating bestiality
b.) Advocating incest or rape
c.) Advocating murder
d.) Advocating the breaking of any laws of Aurentina

Further mandating that the Ministry of Justice shall investigate all allegations of cult activity, and shall determine if said allegations are true. If the Ministry of Justice finds a group guilty of cult activity they may strip said group of any and all privileges associated with religious establishments.

Several complaints with this act, but firstly, shouldn't the courts be in charge of determining if groups are cults?

Gallup
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Rumostan wrote:
Gallup wrote:Has it?

I'm sure the Religious Fraud Act covered it.

The RFA is about monetary fraud, not illegal acts.

Gallup
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Otrenia wrote:

Recongizing that many so-called "religious" groups engage or advocate unlawful activities.

Establishing a list of guidelines that, if broken, would result in the designation of that group as a "cult".

Defines, for the purpose of this act, "cult" as a religious group that no longer receives the benefits that a normal group would receive.

c.) Advocating murder

Further mandating that the Ministry of Justice shall investigate all allegations of cult activity, and shall determine if said allegations are true. If the Ministry of Justice finds a group guilty of cult activity they may strip said group of any and all privileges associated with religious establishments.

Several complaints with this act, but firstly, shouldn't the courts be in charge of determining if groups are cults?

Well, this is a work in progress. Feel free to add what you want.

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Otrenia wrote:

c.) Advocating murder

I agree. The Court should determine that
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Rumostan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rumostan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:58 pm

I have two proposals that link with each other, I'm not sure if they have already been dealt with though so if they have been, I would like to know.

The Bestiality Act | Urgency: High | Drafted by: Rumostan | Sponsors:

Noticing that we have not already banned Bestiality,

Appalled that the violation of animals by mankind is still legal,

Hereby makes bestiality illegal. Bestiality shall from hereon in be an act in which a human either masturbates or performs aural, anal or vaginal sexual intercourse with an animal. Animals shall count as all creatures that are not human.

Bestiality shall be punished with a minimum prison sentence of two years and a minimum fine of £2,000. If the person owns animals then the animals shall be taken away from him and given to more responsible owners. The person who commits such an abhorrent act shall also be banned from keeping animals or going into zoos and places of business that sell animals. The person shall also have an electronic tag put around his or her leg.

The Incest Act | Urgency: High | Drafted by: Rumostan | Sponsors:

Noticing that incest has not been banned in Aurentina,

Knowing the damage that it can cause to a persons mental well being and the damage to a child if it has been created through such an act,

Hereby makes incest illegal. Incest shall be the act of either giving a French kiss or masturbates with or performs oral, anal or vaginal sex with a member of the persons immediate family. The immediate family shall consist of any siblings, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, children, cousins, grand children and great grand children. Marriage between the already mentioned people shall also be made illegal as it would invariably lead to some sort of sexual intercourse.

If a number of people are found to have done such an act, then they will be imprisoned for a minimum of five years and have a minimum fine of £5,000 unless they give the following reason. If one or more of the people who preformed such an act can give evidence that they were forced to have sexual intercourse then that person shall be allowed to go free. If a person is found guilty then they shall be prohibited from going within 200 metres of any member if the immediate family and shall also be forced to wear an electronic tag.

If a child has been created in the unnatural union of two people then the child shall immediately be put into care and monitored for genetic abnormalities. If the woman is pregnant then the baby shall be aborted in all cases where the unborn child can be aborted safely and legally.

What do you think?
Last edited by Rumostan on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My political compass:
I am a Conservative (UK)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives