NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy 4! (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Roleplay of the Galaxy 4! (OOC/Open)

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

The Galaxy is beginning to stir, many empires and many nations have begun developing different kinds of FTL travel and expansion into the stars is just about getting underway. it is almost certain nations will come into contact with each other, maybe even come into conflict or form an alliance. You are one of these nations, and it is your chance to turn your people into economic juggernauts or military war machines, perhaps a few rational minded nations will form a galactic government. Only time will tell.

The galaxy is a chaotic place at best, and random events can occur at any time. Some may be beneficial, some may be great setbacks. But they will all be fair and in accordance to faction power. Don't forget that many evil powers lurk in dark space, bent on the subjugation of the galaxy. Prepare yourself for the unexpected.

Rules:

1.No godmoding.
2.No steamrolling other races.
3. No overpowered unions like the Covenent from Halo (you will have to choose one of the factions within the Covenent), but Unions like the CIS from Star Wars will be allowed as they are hopelessly weak separated. (I will tell you if your choice is overpowered)
4. No mega-destroyers like the Reapers from Mass Effect, Or Borg cubes.
5. Your race may only start with 5 planets, no more.
6. You are able to go out and discover ancient installations, however if this begins to engulf the storyline I may protest, especially if you start finding extremely powerful stuff.
7. No being rude, or having an attitude people don't appreciate.
8. No one liners(I'll make an exception for conversations) and you must use proper punctuation and grammar (Or to your best ability)
9. To start with, Your population can only be 10 billion per planet and your fleet at 500. Please expand these two realistically.
10. You may only start with two races that are from sci-fi universes and three that you can make-up yourself. (Explain your custom races)
11. Your fleet may only have one capital ship in it at the start
12. Make your ideas original.
13. I shall be adding random events, do not argue with me like a child and accept what happens, there will be good and bad events for everyone.
14. Please limit the amount of races you assimilate, leave some for new RP'ers. Trading races is allowed.
15. Due to the cross-universal storyline, some stuff may simply be too overpowered giving however possesses it an extremely unfair advantage. So certain things I may have to decline being on here.
16. You may build or find a Super Weapon, however it'll take time to build, or find out what it does if you find one.
17: Co-ops possess the ability to accept or deny applications as well as ban people, however they must notify me afterwards. I have all these powers plus the ability to retcon or nullify bans.
18. No editing a post unless it is for grammatical errors, confusion or a plain Godmod. Do not alter your post to make life easier for you. You do something, you live with the consequences

Co-OPs: Liberated Counties, Blood Ravens, Valentir, New Panti
My application:
Name of Nation: The Rannochian Empire
Home Planet: Rannoch
Form of Government: Empire (A Parliament exists to advise the Emperor)
Leader(s): Emperor Tyrol'Zorah Vas Rannoch and Empress Tali'Zorah Vas Rannoch
Species: Quarians and Mgalekgolo
Planets: Rannoch, Adas, Haestrom, Te and Mygeeto
Population: 50 Billion people
Army Size: 900 Million soldiers.
Fleet Size: 500 Vessels
Strengths: Quarians are technological geniuses, they have the ability to fix almost anything. The Rannochian Empire has a good military but knows when peace must be achieved.
Weaknesses: Quarians can catch diseases fairly easily due to their weak immune systems. Getting a suit puncture could put a soldier out of combat for a few months, if not kill them.
The Exports of your Nation (3 in total. This will be used for trading later on in the game, as to give it some relevance): Luxury metals (Gold etc), Industrial Metals (Iron etc) and technology.

Blank application form:
Name of Nation:
Home Planet:
Form of Government:
Leaders:
Species:
Planets:
Population:
Army Size:
Fleet Size:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
The Exports of your Nation(3 in total):

Can't choose what races to use? Here's some help: http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Species_Wiki
This is just something I threw together with an already existing RP.
People from this RP will more then likely be accepted first
Like in all my RP's, your ideas my friends, are greatly appreciated.
IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=248324&p=15192598#p15192598

Roster
Liecthenbourg: The Rannochian Empire
Liberated Counties: Asari Republics
New Panti: The Cabal-Fallen Union
Blood Ravens: Republic of Terra
Valentir: The Sontaran Empire
Rightful Revolution: Orionus Consulate
Prusseus: Military Junta of Eayn.
The Orson Empire: The Bakari Union
Great Empire of Gamilus: The Empire of Gamils
Epraria: The Rakatir Federation
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 am

Name of Nation: Republic of Terra
Home Planet: Terra
Form of Goverment: Democracy
Leaders: President Thel Vadam'
Species: Humans, Sangheili, Indogene, Phazon, and Lucario.
Humans: The jack of all trades. They do not specialize in one thing but excell in all fields.
Sangheili: The Warriors of the republic. They provide the muscle for Terra's military.
Indogenes: They are the scientists of terra providing advanced tech in all fields.
Phazons: A race that resembles a humanoid version of the dragons of old Terran legends. They are the artisans, smiths, and architects of the Republic crafting everything from skyscrapers to fine sets of armor.
Lucario: Another jack of all trades race. Although due to their recent uplifting they have not made any significant contributions beyond being excellent martial artists.
Planets: Terra, mars, titan, Sangheilios, and Draconis.
Population: 50 billion
Army Size: 900 million
Fleet Size: 230 ships
Strengths: Advanced technology, Adeptus Astartes Super soldiers, and advanced ship technologies.
Weaknesses: Their translation software is primitive making contact with other races difficult. Many are xenophobic meaning that the republic is very suspicious of other nations.
Exports: Rare superstrong ores/alloys, oil, and nuclear materials.

Info on the Astartes used by me. Although some of the info will not really apply here.

Name: Dragons of Terra (Official) Terra/Terran Dragons (Nick names)
Badge: A black dragon hanging on terra by its front arms in a defensive stance.
Successors of: Unknown/Rumored to be the II legion although the inquisition staunchly denies it.
Chapter master: Alexander
Home planet: Fleet based chapter.
Numbers: Unknown rumored to be over 5,000
Codex Astartes compliant: No
Colors: Silver with black trimming.
Distinguishing characteristics: They use have a lot of Horus heresy/Great Crusade era gear in their armory.

http://defiance.wikia.com/wiki/Indogenes
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucario
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Sangheili
Last edited by The blood ravens on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:15 pm

The blood ravens wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Terra
Humans: The jack of all trades. They do not specialize in one thing but excell in all fields.
Sangheili: The Warriors of the republic. They provide the muscle for Terra's military.
Indogenes: They are the scientists of terra providing advanced tech in all fields.
Phazons: A race that resembles a humanoid version of the dragons of old Terran legends. They are the artisans, smiths, and architects of the Republic crafting everything from skyscrapers to fine sets of armor.
Lucario: Another jack of all trades race. Although due to their recent uplifting they have not made any significant contributions beyond being excellent martial artists.
Planets: Terra, Mars, Titan, Luna, Sangheilios, Draconis, and Harvest.
Population: 19 billion
Army Size: 6 million
Strengths: Advanced technology, Adeptus Astartes Super soldiers, and advanced ship technologies.
Weaknesses: Their translation software is primitive making contact with other races difficult. Many are xenophobic meaning that the republic is very suspicious of other nations.
Exports: Rare minerals, oil, and nuclear materials.

Accepted, however the amount of races is 3 too high(I was sure we settled on 2 races in the OOC) and the max is 5 planets at the start.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Terra
Planets: Terra, Mars, Titan, Luna, Sangheilios, Draconis, and Harvest.
Population: 19 billion
Army Size: 6 million
Exports: Rare minerals, oil, and nuclear materials.

Accepted, however the amount of races is 3 too high(I was sure we settled on 2 races in the OOC) and the max is 5 planets at the start.

I reduced the number of planets.

Also the Phazon were made up by me.
Lucario aren't even aliens.

We agreed that we could have as many custom races as we wanted?

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Name of Nation: The Conglomerate
Home Planet: Eayn
Form of Goverment: toliatarian republic,with a high council
Leaders: High Ship-Misteress Chur'Yar,and Cheiftan of the Jiralhanae
Species: Kig-Yar,Jiralhanae,
Planets: Eayn,Dosiac,metisette,
Population: 30 billion
Army Size: 2 billion
Fleet Size: 500 ships
Strengths: Powerful military,almost no crime,powerful and advanced tech,good economy
Weaknesses: Not very skilled at diplomacy,
The Exports of your Nation(3 in total): Technology,food,industrial metals
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Accepted, however the amount of races is 3 too high(I was sure we settled on 2 races in the OOC) and the max is 5 planets at the start.

I reduced the number of planets.

Oh. I see, what about the Indogene?

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Name of Nation: The Sontaran Empire
Home Planet: Sontar
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy (With a Grand Council with is like a parliament)
Leaders: Emperor Staal the Conqueror and Grand Chancellor Nute Gunray
Species: Sontarans, Neimoidian, Valentiri, and Valdorians (valdorians are an orc like race that breed from pits. They are half-wits and need strong leaderships to be effective in battle.) (Valentiri are a human-elven race that are gifted in building and crafting and are master strategists)
Planets: Sontar, Neimoidia, Valentira, and Valdoria
Population: 40 Billion (But in reality limitless)
Army Size: 2 Billion active but the army is limitless so long as Sontar is a cloning planet
Strengths: Sontarans are clones and can clone at massive rates in a matter of minuets and Neimoidia has a massive industrial sector to keep a large war machine going and Valdorians breed at massive rates as well
Weaknesses: Sontarans have a vent in their armour that if blocked can stun or kill them and Neimoidians are a trade race and rely on the Sontarans for protection and Valdorians are not smart and need Sontarans to lead them
The Exports of your Nation(3 in total): Industrial Goods, Luxury Goods, and Technology
Last edited by Valentir on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Prusseuss wrote:Name of Nation: The Conglomerate
Strengths: Powerful military,almost no crime,powerful and advanced tech,good economy

Accepted, however the weakness seems a little...pathetic no offence. Perhaps something like Brutes aren't the best tacticians?

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:I reduced the number of planets.

Oh. I see, what about the Indogene?

They're from defiance.

See the link in my app.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:24 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT. RULE 10 HAS BEEN UPDATED.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:Name of Nation: The Conglomerate

Accepted, however the weakness seems a little...pathetic no offence. Perhaps something like Brutes aren't the best tacticians?

I can deal with that.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Ah sweet,I can add three made up ones.I will add those soon.
"............"

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Valentir wrote:Name of Nation: The Sontaran Empire
Home Planet: Sontar
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy (With a Grand Council with is like a parliament)
Leaders: Emperor Staal the Conqueror and Grand Chancellor Nute Gunray
Species: Sontarans, Neimoidian, Valentiri, and Valdorians (valdorians are an orc like race that breed from pits. They are half-wits and need strong leaderships to be effective in battle.) (Valentiri are a human-elven race that are gifted in building and crafting and are master strategists)
Planets: Sontar, Neimoidia, Valentira, and Valdoria
Population: 40 Billion (But in reality limitless)
Army Size: 2 Billion active but the army is limitless so long as Sontar is a cloning planet
Strengths: Sontarans are clones and can clone at massive rates in a matter of minuets and Neimoidia has a massive industrial sector to keep a large war machine going and Valdorians breed at massive rates as well
Weaknesses: Sontarans have a vent in their armour that if blocked can stun or kill them and Neimoidians are a trade race and rely on the Sontarans for protection and Valdorians are not smart and need Sontarans to lead them
The Exports of your Nation(3 in total): Industrial Goods, Luxury Goods, and Technology

Accepted. Welcome Val.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 pm

I basically took sol. I just like the name terra better than earth.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm

The blood ravens wrote:I basically took sol. I just like the name terra better than earth.

Alright.
Did you check rule 10?
2 already existing races and 3 made up ones.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:I basically took sol. I just like the name terra better than earth.

Alright.
Did you check rule 10?

Yep. Indogene, and sangheili are from Sci-Fi.

The other three aren't.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Alright.
Did you check rule 10?

Yep. Indogene, and sangheili are from Sci-Fi.

The other three aren't.

I suppose Humans could be the exception then...
Alright. Accepted.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:Yep. Indogene, and sangheili are from Sci-Fi.

The other three aren't.

I suppose Humans could be the exception then...
Alright. Accepted.

Haven't humans always been the exception?

Anyways what's the point of having earth with no humans.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Actually,I think I am going to conquer my made up races.Will be more fun. :p
"............"

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:39 pm

My application
Name of Nation: The Bakari Union
Home Planet: Bakari Prime
Form of Goverment: Dictatorship
Leader(s): Lord Bakarus
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Anti
Senator: Senator Martan
Species: Bakari, Altarian
Planets:
Bakari Prime, Thanathus, Tataleon, Moreleon, as well as a few other mining worlds
Superweapon: The Doomsday-class Dreadnought. It is a 500 mile long gigantic ship with it's primary weapon being a large superlaser, which can instantly destroy multiple ships at once or perhaps take out a small moon.
Population: 20 trillion billion
Army Size:
Organic units: 50 billion
Synthetic units: 100 billion
Fleet Size: 500
Strengths: Has an incredibly large military and space fleet. Skilled in space combat as well as ground combat, maybe even the best in the galaxy. Our ship's hulls and shields are some of the best in the galaxy, as well as excellent FTL propulsion systems.
Weaknesses: The leadership of the Bakari Union tends to be over-arrogant, and this has cost them millions of units in past wars.
Exports: Industrial supplies, valuable minerals, and food
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:My application
Planets: Bakari Prime, Thanathus, Tataleon, Moreleon, and various mining worlds and asteroids
Superweapon: The Doomsday-class Dreadnought. It is a 500 mile long gigantic ship with it's primary weapon being a large superlaser, which can instantly destroy multiple ships at once or perhaps take out a small moon.
Population: 8 billion
Army Size:
Organic units: 1 billion
Synthetic units: 500 million
Fleet Size: 95,000
Strengths: Has an incredibly large military and space fleet. Skilled in space combat as well as ground combat, maybe even the best in the galaxy. Our ship's hulls and shields are some of the best in the galaxy, as well as excellent FTL propulsion systems.
Weaknesses: The leadership of the Bakari Union tends to be over-arrogant, and this has cost them millions of units in past wars.

Denied.

The fleet limit is now 500.
Waaaaaaaaaaay too many planets, and population.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Planets: Bakari Prime, Thanathus, Tataleon, Moreleon, and various mining worlds and asteroids
Army Size:

Denied.

And the fact there is a new app to copy from.
He added his standing on the Chancellor and such.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Liec I upped my population to 50 billion, and my army to 900 million. Is that okay?

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Army Size:

Denied.

Waaaaaaaaaaay too many planets, and population.

Fixed it. And why is the fleet limit 500 now?

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm

The blood ravens wrote:Liec I upped my population to 50 billion, and my army to 900 million. Is that okay?

If you have 5 planets.
50 Billion is fine.
900 Million men, is perfectly fine too.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse