NATION

PASSWORD

Lucus Academy RP (IC, Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Rose slowly woke and dodged a pillow from one of her fellow room mates and she sighed, doing her normal routine and jumping over people as they tried to trip her to get tot he bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair and came back and got ready in her clothes swiftly. She changed into a mouse and scurried out quickly. She eventually came outside and changed back into herself and shook herself before sitting on the ground and humming silently.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Land of the Risen
Senator

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of the Risen » Tue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Finn looked up from the squirrl as he heard someone humming. He let the squirrl drop dead, knowing that many people wouldsnitch on him for using his powers out of text. He fixed his hair, and glanced atthe girl only a few yards away from him. What to do next was something Finn was never good with.
Nationstate's Residential Cringe Control

Wait, wait just a minute
Just to ask
What he's got that I dont have
-Saves the Day

Almost had you
But I guess that doesn't cut it
Almost loved you
I almost wished you would've loved me too
-Bowling for Soup

And when the principal told me I was nothing
And I wouldn't amount to shit
I made my first million
AND counted it.
-D12

You choose to live on you knees
I'd rather die on my feet
-The Transplants

I wish I was special
Yes, so very special
But I'm a creep
Yes, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
-Radiohead

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Rose sat silently and picked at the grass, watching the grass move and she hummed slightly louder and then slightly decreased in volume and she hummed softly to herself. She went through her thoughts on this morning and sighed, she would never move up and most kids already had. She sighed and leaned back on the grass looking at the sky, humming more.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Land of the Risen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of the Risen » Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Finn gave in to desire as he laid down next to the humming girl. "Your humming is... Outstanding in the least." He admitted to her, feeling wrong, but right.

Wait, wait just a minute
Just to ask
-Saves the Day

Almost had you
Almost loved you
-Bowling for Soup

I made my first million
AND counted it.
-D12

-The Transplants

I wish I was special
Yes, so very special
But I'm a creep
Yes, I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
-Radiohead

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Rose jumped and looked next to her and she shifted instantly changing into a bird and flying into the tree and looking down at him, she changed into herself once more and sat in the tree. She had fear in her eyes. It was also plain as day in her body language, she was tense and unnerved that he was that quiet. She said nothing.

Drown wrote:

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Ferret Revolution wrote:Rez laughed slightly "No one in here has money. I was just hoping to get a food ration or something..." he said laying back against the wall. "You wanna know what I can do..." he said as he created metal plated over his fists. "How new are you exactly."

"Uh...let me think. I was running from Hobo Randall after I stole his left shoe. Ducked inside a culvert and met a rat I named Mr. Fuzzy Nose. Took a walk and nearly got rundown a ladyman named Charlene. Found a comfy tree and took a nap...and I woke up here. So..."

He counted off on his fingers.

"About 3 hours new, I suppose. I hope the kuhnigts aren't mad about me sneaking off."

Rez simply took another puff from his cigarette and continued to stare at the kid with a look that could only be describe as "Dafuq?" this kid obviously had something wrong but that wasn't really Rez's business. "Okay kid... you know where your dorm is?" Rez asked not wanting to let the kid run off with so little knowledge of the school.
We're all mad here.
I myself am strange and unusual.
No I am not a monster... just a horribly misunderstood dinosaur.
Am I demented or are we disturbed? The place that's in between insane and insecure.
I'm everyone's favorite punk rock zombie potato ferret dinosaur and if you disagree I'll stab you with a spoon.

Land of the Risen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of the Risen » Tue May 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Finn observed the girl up in the tree. Her power was changng into animal, that was obvious. She was timid beyond belive, whicch made Finn happy he wasnt the only one. "Hey, listen ots fine." He tried to coax her down. "I'm sorry... I didnt mean to scare you."

Wait, wait just a minute
Just to ask
-Saves the Day

Almost had you
Almost loved you
-Bowling for Soup

I made my first million
AND counted it.
-D12

-The Transplants

I wish I was special
Yes, so very special
But I'm a creep
Yes, I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
-Radiohead

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm

The Ferret Revolution wrote:Rez simply took another puff from his cigarette and continued to stare at the kid with a look that could only be describe as "Dafuq?" this kid obviously had something wrong but that wasn't really Rez's business. "Okay kid... you know where your dorm is?" Rez asked not wanting to let the kid run off with so little knowledge of the school.

"Ooh, that I do know. A nice man told me 'New fucknuts go to the peasant house'. I was on my way there, but I got distracted by a really pretty bottle cap."

He pulled said bottle cap from his pocket.

"After that, I forgot what I was doing. Then I found this place. Then I met you. And then I remembered where I was going. The peasant house. Cause a nice man told me 'New fucknuts go to the peasant house'. I was on my way there...wait. I said this already...hey, a bottle cap."

He stuffed it back in his pocket, and gave Rez a random hug.

"Nice meeting you. Geronimo!"

He jumped out the window, running off the second his feet touched the ground.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Ferret Revolution wrote:Rez simply took another puff from his cigarette and continued to stare at the kid with a look that could only be describe as "Dafuq?" this kid obviously had something wrong but that wasn't really Rez's business. "Okay kid... you know where your dorm is?" Rez asked not wanting to let the kid run off with so little knowledge of the school.

"Ooh, that I do know. A nice man told me 'New fucknuts go to the peasant house'. I was on my way there, but I got distracted by a really pretty bottle cap."

"After that, I forgot what I was doing. Then I found this place. Then I met you. And then I remembered where I was going. The peasant house. Cause a nice man told me 'New fucknuts go to the peasant house'. I was on my way there...wait. I said this already...hey, a bottle cap."

Rez stood up and tossed the cigarette watching the kid run off "What the hell..." he said to himself. "I hope that kid ends up okay..." Rez climbed out the window and looked around. Not much interesting going on today but he still needed to get to the kitchen. In fact it should be lunch soon... with that the bell rang signalling the beginning of lunch. Rez smiled slightly and headed towards the sanctuary.
We're all mad here.
Am I demented or are we disturbed? The place that's in between insane and insecure.
I'm everyone's favorite punk rock zombie potato ferret dinosaur and if you disagree I'll stab you with a spoon.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Rose still had her arms and legs tensed but she slowly came down and midway down she changed into a squirrel and climbed down, changing into her normal self. She looked at him and kept her eyes low to the ground. She still didn't say anything and when she heard another kid commenting she moved to behind the tree and silently watched them both. What are they doing? Both are now so curious about me and one likes my humming, weird.

Drown wrote:

Yieston
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yieston » Tue May 28, 2013 6:54 pm

The Ferret Revolution wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:"Ooh, that I do know. A nice man told me 'New fucknuts go to the peasant house'. I was on my way there, but I got distracted by a really pretty bottle cap."

Rez stood up and tossed the cigarette watching the kid run off "What the hell..." he said to himself. "I hope that kid ends up okay..." Rez climbed out the window and looked around. Not much interesting going on today but he still needed to get to the kitchen. In fact it should be lunch soon... with that the bell rang signalling the beginning of lunch. Rez smiled slightly and headed towards the sanctuary.

Leona

As she watched the kid run off, a wave of sadness hit her. Didn't she used to be like this, she used to think Lucus wasn't as bad of a place.
Wouldn't the same happen to this kid? No matter how happy people were when the arrived at Lucus, it did the same to everybody. The world became a dusty covered shade of grey, just like the walls of the school, mixed in with the black hearts of the many knights and paladins and the white snow that constantly covered the ground. That kid would eventually stop running around smiling like he did and become one of many, frowning every moment of his life.

Land of the Risen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of the Risen » Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Finn turned to the bou "Nope..." His voice trailed off. He was too shy to say much more. He felt an urge to just be with this girl. But that wasnt like Finn. He was a loner, who only needed the dead. He sighed, looked back at the girl behind the tree, and sat down, bringing the squirrl back to live, but this time not under his own control. It scurried off in the distance, which was exactually want Finn wanted to do.

Wait, wait just a minute
Just to ask
-Saves the Day

Almost had you
Almost loved you
-Bowling for Soup

I made my first million
AND counted it.
-D12

-The Transplants

I wish I was special
Yes, so very special
But I'm a creep
Yes, I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
-Radiohead

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm

After conversing with the boy, Tobius exited the room and decided to have some fun. He was in the courtyard when he saw a very young knight, obvious rookie. He walked over to him, put his arm on his shoulder and leaned on him. The knight responded with a strained "Wha...?"
Tobius responded with, "I once heard of a knight, like you actually, who was actually captured by peasants." The boy looked skeptical, so Tobius added, "you know what they did to him?"
"No."
Tobius leaned in slowly and...... lit his sleeve on fire. He watched merrily as the boy placed around trying to quench the flames, laughing all the way.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

The Austrian-Hungarian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Austrian-Hungarian Empire » Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Joshulia wrote:After conversing with the boy, Tobius exited the room and decided to have some fun. He was in the courtyard when he saw a very young knight, obvious rookie. He walked over to him, put his arm on his shoulder and leaned on him. The knight responded with a strained "Wha...?"
Tobius responded with, "I once heard of a knight, like you actually, who was actually captured by peasants." The boy looked skeptical, so Tobius added, "you know what they did to him?"
"No."
Tobius leaned in slowly and...... lit his sleeve on fire. He watched merrily as the boy placed around trying to quench the flames, laughing all the way.

Ben was walking around when he saw someone who looked awfully familiar bother another young knight. He quickly walked over and said "Hey you stop! Come over here this instant".
Last edited by The Austrian-Hungarian Empire on Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yieston
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yieston » Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Joshulia wrote:After conversing with the boy, Tobius exited the room and decided to have some fun. He was in the courtyard when he saw a very young knight, obvious rookie. He walked over to him, put his arm on his shoulder and leaned on him. The knight responded with a strained "Wha...?"
"No."

Candus

Seeing fire from his position, he approached the two figures. He removed the air around the flames to put it out before turning to Tobius.
"You again. May I ask what is the meaning of this?"

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Yieston wrote:
"No."

Candus

Seeing fire from his position, he approached the two figures. He removed the air around the flames to put it out before turning to Tobius.

Tobius put on an innocent face and spoke to the two knight's, "I don't know, I was telling the lad about this one story I heard earlier, do you want yo hear it? No? Later then, as I was saying, his shirt just caught fire!"

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Austrian-Hungarian Empire » Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Yieston wrote:
Candus

Tobius put on an innocent face and spoke to the two knight's, "I don't know, I was telling the lad about this one story I heard earlier, do you want yo hear it? No? Later then, as I was saying, his shirt just caught fire!"

Ben stated "Okay listen either you don't this again from now on or I beat the shit out of you. What do you choose"? He was tired of this guy already making trouble when it was unnecessary.
Last edited by The Austrian-Hungarian Empire on Tue May 28, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

The Austrian-Hungarian Empire wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Tobius put on an innocent face and spoke to the two knight's, "I don't know, I was telling the lad about this one story I heard earlier, do you want yo hear it? No? Later then, as I was saying, his shirt just caught fire!"

Ben stated "Okay listen either you don't this again from now on or I beat the shit out of you. What do you choose"? He was tired of this guy already making trouble when it was unnecessary.

Tobius threw his hands up, as if exasperated, "What are you talking about? Do what again?" He was a good liar, everyone told him so, he had even once tricked a shop keeper into thinking he was his long lost son, just so he could get a free candy bar!

Yieston
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yieston » Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Joshulia wrote:

Tobius threw his hands up, as if exasperated, "What are you talking about? Do what again?" He was a good liar, everyone told him so, he had even once tricked a shop keeper into thinking he was his long lost son, just so he could get a free candy bar!

Candus

He pondered the possible options, which were highly limited. Reporting them to higher ups would just result in both of them being beaten up. He looked at Tobius's seemingly genuine face, not knowing to trust or to not trust him.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

"Maybe I should have my new friend who smokes which way the peasant house is. Doesn't do me much good to know where I'm going, but not know which way I'm supposed to go...oh well. I'll consider it an adventure. That's how I met that 96 year old coal miner. Boy, was he a fun guy."

Jogging at a leisurely pace, Shane caught the scent of something he didn't get much of.

"I think I smell..."

He followed the smell like a dog, on all fours and all, when finally arrived at the lunchroom.

"They have food here? Wow! I haven't eaten since Tuesday! This place is awesome!"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Austrian-Hungarian Empire » Tue May 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Joshulia wrote:

Ben didn't know if he could trust this kid or not. He then said "Well what was your punishment for being rude to a Paladin"?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Joshulia wrote:Tobius threw his hands up, as if exasperated, "What are you talking about? Do what again?" He was a good liar, everyone told him so, he had even once tricked a shop keeper into thinking he was his long lost son, just so he could get a free candy bar!

Ben didn't know if he could trust this kid or not. He then said "Well what was your punishment for being rude to a Paladin"?

Tobius smirked and said "Why, sir, I was strung from me thumbs across the pavilion, I was. Bloody painful, hut I'm sure I know what to do now!"

The Ferret Revolution
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ferret Revolution » Tue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Rez stood in line in the cafeteria waiting to be served. To be honest he would have preferred it if they separated the houses into different cafeterias. Then he wouldn't need to watch as the noble and knights and paladins in front of him got served great looking meals and then when he got up he got pretty much what looked like prison food. At least it wasn't peasant food though... they were lucky to get more than a stale loaf of bread and some watery soup. He sighed and sat down alone in the corner of the rather large cafeteria and began eating.
We're all mad here.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Austrian-Hungarian Empire » Tue May 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Joshulia wrote:

Tobius smirked and said "Why, sir, I was strung from me thumbs across the pavilion, I was. Bloody painful, hut I'm sure I know what to do now!"

Ben said "Enough. Why in the world do you act like you are trying to get yourself killed"?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Joshulia wrote:Tobius smirked and said "Why, sir, I was strung from me thumbs across the pavilion, I was. Bloody painful, hut I'm sure I know what to do now!"

Ben said "Enough. Why in the world do you act like you are trying to get yourself killed"?

Tobius considered the question then replied with a smile, "Cause, this place'll be the death of me, for sure, and I'm not going down without s fight." And with that he brushed past the boy and made his way toward the cafeteria.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse