NATION

PASSWORD

Totally Rad Party HQ [NSG Senate]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zokoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zokoria » Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Ainin wrote:
Zokoria wrote:I hope Ovisterra keeps our party in shape, although Divair is gone.

And I think it's inevitable that we might merge with the Liberal Democrats or the Civic Party very soon.

The LibDem/TR merger was attempted and failed.
The Civic Party has 3 members and is unofficial.

Well I guess the Totally Rad Party is here to stay, as a separate party, although our policies are no different from the LIbDems.

And the OP must be in the hands of Ovisterra, now that Divair has left NS.

Anyways, congrats to Ovi for pulling up a successful campaign.
Last edited by Zokoria on Sun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Markus Zokos
Constituency 84 (Weisen)
Proud Member of the New Democrats
Ambassador to the Progressive Monarchist Party
Nation does not reflect real life views.
Please note that Zokoria is undergoing a major revamp in roleplaying.

Moderate leftist and MLP/anime fanboy FTW
The Republic of Zokoria
Esquarium's homophobic, bigoted, right-wing freedom-loving nation with a big heart

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Zokoria wrote:
Ainin wrote:As it is now painstakingly obvious, Ovisterra has an overwhelming majority of votes, and it is statistically extremely unlikely for me to pull a victory, I will drop out and cede all my votes to Ovi. I thank everyone who supported me, but, hey, what can I say? He knew how to use the force [ :p ]. As he said to me in a TG, we're pretty alike [but I'm Canadian, eh?] and at the end, it pretty much ended as a sheep vs alpaca best animal battle. The party is surely in good hands, and I trust that Ovisterra will be a great leader. That is all. Good evening. Peace out.

Sincerely,
Ainin
The Canadian Version of OvisterraTM

Bonobo delenda est.

Final Standing:
Ovisterra 15 (88%)
Abstain 2 (12%)

I hope Ovisterra keeps our party in shape, although Divair is gone.

And I think it's inevitable that we might merge with the Liberal Democrats or the Civic Party very soon.

As the ambassador to your party, I don't think so. The Civic Party branched off from the Liberal Democrats because their founder, Bleckonia, did not want to be a member of the Progress Coalition.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Sun May 05, 2013 9:04 pm

May i join the Totally Rad Party?
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Mkuki wrote:May i join the Totally Rad Party?

Sure. Also, I reverse my vote and vote for Ovisterra.
Last edited by Agritum on Sun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 am

Wow. You go to bed for 9 measly hours and they put you in public office.

First off, I'd just like to thank everyone. I'd like to thank the people who supported me, but also I'd like to thank Ainin for being a worthy opponent, a great senator and also very gracious in bowing out. I have enormous respect for that.

Secondly, I'd like to warn you that there will now be a bit of light chaos while I start a new thread and try to put everything together from the last OP and such like administrative tasks. Normal service should resume in an hour or so, tops. I'll link to the new thread when I create it.

Lastly, I'd like to point out that though I'm chairman, my job is more like "co-ordinator" than anything else. The party is the sum of its members. It's not the leadership telling you what to do, it's you guys banding together to achieve common goals with an elected leadership there to keep order and do all the boring admin stuff.

I'm looking forward to taking the party to new heights and continuing what we started almost two weeks ago. The future is bright, fellow senators, and I can't wait to see it.
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 am

Everyone please mosey on over to the new thread.
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Previous

Return to Archives