NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy 2 (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Roleplay of the Galaxy 2 (IC/OPEN)

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:22 am

Hello everyone, this is a reboot to the previous "Roleplay of the Galaxy".
For centuries the Galaxy has been ruled by the Galactic Senate. The Galactic Senate is made up of a group of senators from every race, and is headed by the Chancellor, and its headquarters is on the Citadel. The Senate is entirely diplomatic, making all its decisions through votes. However, many are beginning to speak out against the Chancellor, and there may be Galactic War. You are the leader of your race, you control everything that happens inside your nation, lead your people through these difficult times.
Rules:
1.No godmoding.
2.No steamrolling other races.
3. No overpowered unions like the Covenent from Halo (you will have to choose one of the factions within the Covenent), but Unions like the CIS from Star Wars will be allowed as they are hopelessly weak separated. (I will tell you if your choice is overpowered)
4. No mega-destroyers like the Reapers from Mass Effect.
5. Your race may only start with 1 star system, if you want an empire you will have to make it.
6. Your nation may only have 1 Superweapon, post what it is and I will evaluate (I have the Ark (from Halo), but we have no idea how to operate it and that will take time, I use it as a colony "world")
7. You may only find 2 ancient installations, constructs etc. (Mine are Requiem and the Ark, these installations could be from, Forerunner, Prothean, etc)
8. I will control the Senate until Black Marshes returns, I wont control what they do, but I will be incharge of the Senate meetings etc.
9. No one liners(I'll make an exception for conversations) and you must use proper puncuation and grammar (Or to your best ability)
10. Your military and fleet size, should reflect on when you join, newer players would have a smaller fleet the old ones etc.
11. Players are allowed to keep what they got from the previous RP, but are welcome to start fresh.
12. Make your ideas original.
13. 13. I shall be adding random events, do not argue with me like a child and accept what happens, there will be good and bad events for everyone.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=236083#p13902976
Co-Ops: Liberated Counties. Blood Ravens
Roster
The Republic (Contains the Rannochian Empire):Liecthenbourg
Tau Empire: Liberated Counties
The Imperium of Man: Luna Wolves/Blood Ravens
The Federation: Rygondria
The Imperial Empire of Auir: Prusseuss
New Panti: UEG
Harback Union: Harback Union
Conjoined Empire: Conjoined Empire
The Impervious Empire: Rightful Revolution
Mandrorgian Corporation: The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Gallente Federation:Chrome Legion
UHR:New Harvest.
Forerunner remnants: Stovilium
Caldari Consulate: Brissia
The New Human Empire: Romic
The Machine and Organic Alliance:Prusseus

(Sorry if I forgot anyone, I'll be updating it)
Map:
The map: http://tinypic.com/r/2bnwxt/4
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:30 am

Southern end of the Galaxy

The super massive warp anomaly known as the maelstrom has not shown any sign of fading or weakening, even after 200 years. The massive storm did not seem to expand, but it was pulsing with chaotic warp energies. There are rumors of unimaginable wealth, and weapons of great power on the other side of the storm. Many have tried but none have succeeded in passing through it.

Hive Helsreach, Armageddon 2:30 PM local time.

Today marked the two thousandth anniversary of their isolation from the rest of the galaxy by the massive warp storm with no sign of letting up. It was that time again when delegates from each species, and sector meet to discuss the goals for the next century, wether it is developing better weapons, or terraforming tech. Shuttles began arriving at the ring of iron each with a representative from each sector.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:*Constructs Death Star* *Places Active Camo on Death Star* *Death Star looks like a Moon*

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Drops a bomb in the hilariously exposed vent core*

*Credits roll*

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 am

The Empire begins mustering its troops to investigate the warp storm near it.Meanwhile,the
construction of the Empires embassy begins.The geneticist's of the Empire begin constructing a pathogen that will mutate any creature not given the immunity at a genetic level.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 am

The Maelstrom

A small chaos warfleet of the world eaters stalks the area around the maelstrom hoping to find a target before they revert to infighting, and anarchy. The warfleet was extremely small the largest vessel was a mere strike cruiser. The ships would lie in wait in one of the asteroid fields near the maelstrom.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:*Constructs Death Star* *Places Active Camo on Death Star* *Death Star looks like a Moon*

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

New Panti
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:42 am

After weeks of deliberation in Naval Command, or NAVCOM for short, a fleet of 15 colony ships were dispatched to a nearby star system called Epilson Eridani to set up colonies on the four planets orbiting the sun. These colonies would be called Tribute, Cirmcumstance, Beta Gabriel and Reach. Shortly after arrival the beginnings of colonies were set up on the planets, but they continued to grow albeit slowly.
Last edited by New Panti on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:50 am

Senate, Citadel
Zaal'Koris typed furiously at his desk, the amount of working pilling up was rather incredible.
"Well...I'm going to take a break" he said as he got up from his seat and walked out of the Rannochian Embassies, which dominated this side of the Embassy wards, the large imperial banners, the daily parades outside done by the guards, the two large statues outside depicting battles, it did cost a pretty penny, but it was well worth it. Zaal continued walking, stopping at the artifical lake on the Citadel where he sat down on a bench and began admiring the scenery.
Voro'Tuyokee on the other hand had just finished his break, and so he continued doing his work.
Tyrok Jerra Yelek however, had heard of a new people on the Citadel, belonging to a nation called the UEG, so he quickly went to meet them.

Tatooine
The first annual podrace was being held, and a message was sent out to all races in the galaxy
THE FIRST ANNUAL PODRACING EVENT.
Everyone is welcome!

Along with the message, a holographic form was also sent
If you wish for a racer to participate, please fill in this form
Name:
Vehicle:

Requiem
Scientific expeditions begin taking place on the planet, in hopes of finding something of value within the many caverns and buildings on it.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 am

Luna Wolves wrote:The Maelstrom

A small chaos warfleet of the world eaters stalks the area around the maelstrom hoping to find a target before they revert to infighting, and anarchy. The warfleet was extremely small the largest vessel was a mere strike cruiser. The ships would lie in wait in one of the asteroid fields near the maelstrom.

The Imperial fleet happens upon the Chaos fleet and obliterates it.After they do that,they start sending probes into the warp storm.

The Citadel
Construction of the Imperial embassy soon finished.Senator Dashadi'as start's sending out messages to the Tau and Rannochian empires to see if they wish to form an alliance.

Auir
Imperial Geneticist's began trial runs for the pathogen,called T-5 L
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 am

The probes are destroyed by the chaotic energy. But your sensors detect a calm in the warp storm. The hole is just large enough for the fleet to slip through.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:28 am

Luna Wolves wrote:The probes are destroyed by the chaotic energy. But your sensors detect a calm in the warp storm. The hole is just large enough for the fleet to slip through.

The Imperial fleet go's through the rift,appearing next to the ring of iron.The Capitol ship sends a hail to the ring requesting permission to dock.

HFPE
Imperial Geneticist's begin recording the effects of T-5-L on test subjects.
"............"

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 am

(Dude just say you enter it I'll decide where you end up..)

The ships barely make it through the warp storm. Once they are on the other side they are in one of the solar systems on the edge of imperial space. There appears to be no sign of life in the system but one catches your eye. A planet that is in the stars habitable zone is scorched black, and even that far away you can pick up traces of nuclear radiation coming from the planet.

Alt of the Blood Ravens.

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 am

Luna Wolves wrote:(Dude just say you enter it I'll decide where you end up..)

The ships barely make it through the warp storm. Once they are on the other side they are in one of the solar systems on the edge of imperial space. There appears to be no sign of life in the system but one catches your eye. A planet that is in the stars habitable zone is scorched black, and even that far away you can pick up traces of nuclear radiation coming from the planet.

(Image)

The ships decide to land on the planet.Once they land,they start setting up a base for colonization.
"............"

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 am

The surface is heavily irradiated, and littered with hundreds of thousands of shell holes. The radiation at its weakest is 450 rads per sec, at its strongest its well over 1000. The surface was also littered with ruins of once great hive cities, and the bones of millions upon millions of people.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

Veni, vidi, et non creditis mihi! - I came, I saw, and I don't believe my eyes!
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 am

Clavain walked about on the ship, the brand new ship. It was the greatest ship they had built. Now it was time for them to head back out into the Galaxy. It was time for the Universe to learn of their presence.
[Is she ready to head out?] Clavain asked his navigator.
[Yes. The final tests are completed. We are ready to take her out on her Maiden voyage, Sire.] The navigator answered.
Clavain looked at the opening of the chamber. He saw the stars gleaming like jewels, slowly winking at him, beckoning him to enter the abyss. He looked at his men, at his children. They were waiting for his orders, and he was ready to give them.
[Let's take her out. Fire up the tugs. Take out the Nightshade.] Clavain ordered, the historical order that would be remembered for millennia.
And so the Nightshade set off on it's maiden voyage. It was heading into the abyss, to secure the future of the Conjoined.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Harvest » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 am

Exodus System, New Harvest, Reach City.
The T'nar was in his octagonal office room, at the very top of the Genesis Building, the tallest skyscraper in Reach City, the capital of New Harvest, which is the capital Planet of the Reach system, he was working at his desk, typing away at his holo keyboard, he then stopped typing and took his see-through data pad, he saw news of some 'warp storm' he looked puzzled as to why this was even on his datapad, so he called in an officer, whom he regularly asked questions like this.

The officer walked through the large doors, he then said "so, you called sir" he then stood still infront of the T'nars desk "I'm wondering what this warp storm is" the T'nar turned off his Holo keyboard "well, other species seem to use 'the warp' to travel, they need psykers to navigate their way through 'the warp' and warp storms seem to prevent any form of travel into areas" said the officer "why dont they just use Ftl tachyonic matter drives? they are superior as far as I'm concerned, or slipspace which is superior to that?" said the T'nar "well sir, Time can vary in slipspace, such as one could have spent 3 months in slipspace yet arrive another group who spent two weeks in slipspace could arrive at the exact same location at the same time, and they haven't developed the Tachyonic matter Ftl drives, or slipspace drives anyway" said the officer "well, thankyou, I'd like to be informed when the storm clears up" said the T'nar "you may now go" then the officer bowed, and walked slowly through the large doors from which he entered the office, The T'nar reactivated his Holo keyboard, and began typing again.
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Harvest » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 am

The T'nar accessed an old, classified file on his datapad concerning the 'wolves' he browsed through the images, he read the statistics, the death toll, the weapons the wolves possessed, their power, he remembered locking away the wolves in the planets shield world core, he remembered how the 3 remaining ancient humans can never be retrieved because if they opened the shield world, the wolves would escape, and the 3 ancient humans were stuck in slipspace stasis untill they were reawakened from their 100,000 year slumber.
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 am

Orbit of colony world Reach

The UNSC Spirit of Fire was deploying colonial landing craft onto the surface of the new colony world when multiple slipspace ruptures were detected at the edge of the system. "Sir! Several UNSC warships have just entered the system, the admiral would like to speak with you." The ops commander told Captain Cutter. "Patch me through in my ready room." He responded, heading off the bridge. "Aye sir." Captain Cutter sat down at his desk as the screen in front of him. A man appeared and began to speak. "Greetings captain, this is Fleet Admiral Harper, and I am taking command of the colonization of Reach. HIGHCOM has ordered this become the headquarters of the UNSC. You will answer to me until the colonization is complete."

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:49 am

Hive Helsreach, Armageddon, 3:30 pm local time

The representatives from each species, sub-sector, and space marine chapter arrived. Even all 20 primarchs had came to the meeting. (They usually send others to represent their chapters, and worlds.) There were several issues on the table this time including the development of better terraforming technology, and an investigation into Krieg. The meeting would last for several hours, it was civil, and most representatives agree that they needed better terraforming technology to prevent overpopulation on the current worlds. The Ultramarines also volunteered to investigate the 1,500 year silence from Krieg. With that the representatives leave, and the Ultramarines depart for Krieg.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 am

Clavain felt the slightest vibration as the Conjoiner Drives fired up just before the Inertial Supression Machinery kicked in. They removed all inertia from the ship, and turned the Ship into Tachyonic matter - matter with a negative inertia - which forced it to move faster than light. The jump lasted several hours, and when they came out, they were in (New Harvest's people's) space.
Clavain had his ship activate the Cryogenic Engines and seconds later the ship melded in perfectly to the background noise and temperature. No light bounced of it, no matter where in the spectrum the light was. The ship was pitch black.
Clavain walked into the bridge, a black sphere. Clavain stepped off the the edge and hovered in mid space. The moved to the middle, and was clamped in place by inertial fields. He opened his mind and felt his consciousness expand to encompass the ship. He could see the world outside the ship, he could sense the far off signatures of ship engines.
He continued to the (New Harvest's People's) Homeworld. He had the ship bounce a message off one of the orbiting satellites so as to keep their position secret.

It read:
We hear that you have a certain little something within your planet... Something we have come for.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 am

Luna Wolves wrote:Hive Helsreach, Armageddon, 3:30 pm local time

The representatives from each species, sub-sector, and space marine chapter arrived. Even all 20 primarchs had came to the meeting. (They usually send others to represent their chapters, and worlds.) There were several issues on the table this time including the development of better terraforming technology, and an investigation into Krieg. The meeting would last for several hours, it was civil, and most representatives agree that they needed better terraforming technology to prevent overpopulation on the current worlds. The Ultramarines also volunteered to investigate the 1,500 year silence from Krieg. With that the representatives leave, and the Ultramarines depart for Krieg.

The Imperial Kig-Yar snipers see the Ultra marines land.They quickly get back to their base and tell their commander.Soon,a contingent of Imperial troops were on a transport,traveling to the Ultra Marines landing site.
"............"

Luna Wolves
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Wolves » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 am

(Can't you Friggen wait until I say they land >:|)

The ultramarines begin marching towards the remains of the rebel Capitol where heavy fighting was taking place between the rebels, and loyalist forces. The sound of artillery guns are head across the desolate landscape.
Alt of the Blood Ravens.

"That's no moon!"

*epic trench run*

*Credits roll*

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am

Mars orbit, Misriah Armory starship construction center

The UNSC had recently commissioned the Misriah Armory to work in tandem with the Navy to create the largest and most advanced starship ever created by humans. The first of its kind, it's class is known as Infinity-class and the starship itself was christened as the UNSC Infinity. Construction had been going smoothly, but due to the massive scale of the ship it would still take a few more months at the very least.

Last edited by New Panti on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rightful Revolution
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rightful Revolution » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 am

OOC: Are we known to everyone yet, or do we gave to find the Citadel again. BTW Licthenbourg add the Impervious Empire.
-----------------------

Imperial Council Chambers, Parnack Orbit

The lighting was dim, as it always was, in the Kaminoan section of the station. The air was moist, and in such an atmosphere small particles floated about, highlighted by the hallways occasional white-light lighting system. A Kiminoan walked past, his slender neck bobbing side-to-side in deep contemplation. Occasionally, this clumsy Kiminoan would trip over a cleaning bot or a Volus visiting the part of the station. "Blasted lesser!" he would grumble at both the machines and the Volus, for both were clearly under species. How he HATED under species. The Yahg, powerful enough, indeed, but not the Volus... The little suited rats only maintained their power through artificial money schemes and luxury condos. His race, the Kaminoans, they were the true perfection of biological evolution. A millennia worth of sorting out the bad, splicing out genetic disorders, and enhancing brain functions had lead them to be third in the hierarchy. "BAH!" he shouted. But no longer after his outburst he regained his composure and remained silent the rest of his trip to the labs.

The labs, at least those on board the Council station, were not in any sense, "traditional." The Yahg had commissioned them for inditing new species following the Kaminoan absorption into the Empire 30 years ago. Widely neglected for the past 30 years, now the labs teemed with 40+ Kaminoans, all pale white and wearing all pale white clothing. Large holding chambers held a recently discovered sentient race- the Vorcha. Crude and primitive, it took a direct threat from the Yahg to not instantly disolve them with acid upon their arrival on the station. Out of any species the Kaminoans had ever encountered, the Vorcha were the worst. Yet the Kaminoans withheld their extreme racism, for they knew if they got the report wrong, the Yahg would dine on their slender bodies.

Kaminoan scientists:
Pro: Hillary Clinton, Liberalism, Socialism, Gay rights, Woman rights, Regulation, Separation of Church and State, Unitarianism, United Nations, Trans-National Unions, European Union, African Union, Technology, Space, Progressive, Green Movement, TransHumanism, Humanism.

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:13 am

Droids Massing For Battle.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am

Krieg
The Imperial contingent soon find the Ultra Marine's LZ. Setting up Kig-Yar snipers in alcoves and high ground,the commander of the group go's to the LZ with his lieutenants.

HFPE

The Geneticist's soon perfect T-5-L and begin infecting Human Test-subjects.The result creates horrible mutant's the use only instinct.Soon, T-5-L is put into bullets and given to the goverment's Spec-Ops division.
"............"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse