NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of Middle Earth (OOC, signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:42 pm

I HAVE FOUND AN, INCREDIBLY ACCURATE MAP.
P.S NO NEED TO THANK ME
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 3048057447
This is a joke, do not take it seriously.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Valentir wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Haha no, no it isn't. Show me where Tolkien orientated those maps and I'll eat my hat. The Blue Mountains changed shape entirely during the War of Wrath, and Lindon didn't even exist before Ossirand was sunk.

You find a better map than

Better yet, I made one.

Note how Gondolin is way far dafuq out in the sea in Middle Earth, and not even on the map cause its, yknow, underwater and not in the Blue Mountains. I outlined it clearly in red to be extra visible. The blue is Himring/Himling for orientation, as is the westward bump of the Blue Mountains orange.

Also relevant for Himring = Himling.

Relevant
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Valentir wrote:You find a better map than

Better yet, I made one.

Note how Gondolin is way far dafuq out in the sea in Middle Earth, and not even on the map cause its, yknow, underwater and not in the Blue Mountains. I outlined it clearly in red to be extra visible. The blue is Himring/Himling for orientation, as is the westward bump of the Blue Mountains orange.

Also relevant for Himring = Himling.

Relevant

DAMN!! POOR GONDOLIN Shes under water

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Read the last couple posts before I actually start... seems like this is lining up to be a massive war... best to wait and watch then..
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:Read the last couple posts before I actually start... seems like this is lining up to be a massive war... best to wait and watch then..

More like Mordor is trying to conquer Gondor, who isn't responding....
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:Read the last couple posts before I actually start... seems like this is lining up to be a massive war... best to wait and watch then..

Osgiliath could have fallen by now *cries*
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:

It's okay, it gives you more time to assemble your forces, convert Hobbits, and me more time to build fortresses upon Middle Earth.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:

wait.. this is basically armies? not individuals?

:eyebrow:
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Osgiliath could have fallen by now *cries*

For the rulers and generals it is part of it.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:Osgiliath could have fallen by now *cries*

It's okay, it gives you more time to assemble your forces, convert Hobbits, and me more time to build fortresses upon Middle Earth.

Good point, I'll probably have 2 more armies the same size as my first one being finished by the time Osgiliath falls! :D

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Al-Quarra wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:

For the rulers and generals it is part of it.

alright.. hm..

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 am

One of the seven dwarvenrings of power

I'd like everyone's opinion on this if its alright since, Sauron took 3, and 4 were destroyed by Dragons, but on that note this RP isnt following canon.
The dwarves from the Southern-blue mountains could still live peacefully, but the dwarves from the Misty mountains and Grey Mountains had lots of trouble with armies of Goblins that attacked them every few weeks. Soon those dwarvenrealms would be vanished.
Doîl asked them to come and live in Nogrod, they both gladly accepted but they weren't sure how many of the dwarves would come with them... they would send the word and after that they would return to Nogrod.

Okay, now that is bullshit, they would abonden their ancestral homes just because "armies of Goblins" attack them?, when the Goblin player hasnt even done that.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 am

Truthfully I was just looking for an excuse to play as Glorfindel, god that guys a bad ass. I suppose I should probably pick Rivendell, or Lothlorien. Meh, Rivendell will have longer to prepare than the other places, I guess I'll be Elrond because he's kind of head elf.
Name of character: Elrond Half-elven,
Class (ruler, general or adventurer): Ruler
Homeland (if you are ruler/general say where you control/fight for): Rivendell, woodland realms
Race (your character and your nation's if you are a ruler): Elf
Side (Good/Evil/Neutral): Good
Backstory (for adventurer it is neccessary, but if you are a ruler/general it is optional): He's Elrond, do I need to explain?
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 am

Of planets wrote:Truthfully I was just looking for an excuse to play as Glorfindel, god that guys a bad ass. I suppose I should probably pick Rivendell, or Lothlorien. Meh, Rivendell will have longer to prepare than the other places, I guess I'll be Elrond because he's kind of head elf.
Name of character: Elrond Half-elven,
Class (ruler, general or adventurer): Ruler
Homeland (if you are ruler/general say where you control/fight for): Rivendell, woodland realms
Race (your character and your nation's if you are a ruler): Elf
Side (Good/Evil/Neutral): Good
Backstory (for adventurer it is neccessary, but if you are a ruler/general it is optional): He's Elrond, do I need to explain?

Accepted

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
One of the seven dwarvenrings of power

I'd like everyone's opinion on this if its alright since, Sauron took 3, and 4 were destroyed by Dragons, but on that note this RP isnt following canon.
The dwarves from the Southern-blue mountains could still live peacefully, but the dwarves from the Misty mountains and Grey Mountains had lots of trouble with armies of Goblins that attacked them every few weeks. Soon those dwarvenrealms would be vanished.
Doîl asked them to come and live in Nogrod, they both gladly accepted but they weren't sure how many of the dwarves would come with them... they would send the word and after that they would return to Nogrod.

Okay, now that is bullshit, they would abonden their ancestral homes just because "armies of Goblins" attack them?, when the Goblin player hasnt even done that.

Why is it? like it says it happens every few weeks, with other words the dwarves are losing there...

And nobody is playing the Goblins, or do you see any posts about them?
And you need to note this: Doîl asked them to come and live in Nogrod, they both gladly accepted but they weren't sure how many of the dwarves would come with them... they would send the word and after that they would return to Nogrod.
Last edited by Al-Quarra on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:I'd like everyone's opinion on this if its alright since, Sauron took 3, and 4 were destroyed by Dragons, but on that note this RP isnt following canon.

Why is it? like it says it happens every few weeks, with other words the dwarves are losing there...

It still has a player, there hasnt been a post by Isenguard for a while, no one had said Isenguard has attacked this that or the other, and you cant dictate what another faction does, i.e armies of Goblins attack them every few weeks.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

It still has a player, there hasnt been a post by Isenguard for a while, no one had said Isenguard has attacked this that or the other, and you cant dictate what another faction does, i.e armies of Goblins attack them every few weeks.

Well it has no player anymore... players that don't post are hardly called players at all...

And i didn't dictated what other factions did... i only told what the dwarves said to Doîl.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:It still has a player, there hasnt been a post by Isenguard for a while, no one had said Isenguard has attacked this that or the other, and you cant dictate what another faction does, i.e armies of Goblins attack them every few weeks.

Well it has no player anymore... players that don't post are hardly called players at all...

And i didn't dictated what other factions did... i only told what the dwarves said to Doîl.

Which hasnt happened, since the Goblins have not done that.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:50 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Which hasnt happened, since the Goblins have not done that.

Whats the point then... so the players that don't play at all are still considerd players? and they can't do anything becouse of that? so they can't be defeated?
Well then i'll know what i do... when someone attacks me i'm not going to post anymore.... then i can't be defeatet either -.-

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Which hasnt happened, since the Goblins have not done that.

Whats the point then... so the players that don't play at all are still considerd players? and they can't do anything becouse of that? so they can't be defeated?
Well then i'll know what i do... when someone attacks me i'm not going to post anymore.... then i can't be defeatet either -.-

They can be defeated, I NEVER said they couldnt, you can attack them, and a battle will take place and I will judge if the victory is a godmod, or a steamroll of a faction , eventually he will be removed when someone wants to play as the Goblins.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Then can be defeated, I NEVER said they couldnt, you can attack them, and a battle will take place and I will judge if the victory is a godmod, or a steamroll of a faction , eventually he will be removed when someone wants to play as the Goblins.

Inactive players should be removed after a week or two...

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Then can be defeated, I NEVER said they couldnt, you can attack them, and a battle will take place and I will judge if the victory is a godmod, or a steamroll of a faction , eventually he will be removed when someone wants to play as the Goblins.

Not my decision, its the OP's and guess what, he's inactive. Are we going to remove the OP, I dont think so.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:56 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Not my decision, its the OP's and guess what, he's inactive. Are we going to remove the OP, I dont think so.

He should be active to...

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Not my decision, its the OP's and guess what, he's inactive. Are we going to remove the OP, I dont think so.

He might have things to do, I know that he has been gone for some time, but it is Easter now, he might have gone on Holiday or something.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:01 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Not my decision, its the OP's and guess what, he's inactive. Are we going to remove the OP, I dont think so.

'
Thats a weak excuss. You cannot just say, "OH all other dwarves come live with me" and them respond with "Sure why not" And the cover it up with "The other dwarves said us but the number coming couldn't be determined." And YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE OF THE DWARVEN RINGS OF POWER AS SAURON HAD 4 AND 3 WERE DESTROYED > YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse