NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Schism / Episode 3 [IC - Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:12 pm

United World Order wrote:Johnny having a tear roll down his cheek he raised the revolver and pressed it against his forehead. He closed his eyes thinking about Yussef and what he said about Morroco. "Don't worry Yussef, i'l be there in Morroco with you" he muttered to himself and ready to pull the trigger.

As Kenny and Scott neared Johnny, Scott put a hand in front of Kenny, stopping him before stepping forward and stopping, about 15 paces from Johnny. Scott had been trained to deal with suicidal people, and it was time to put that training to work.

"Hey Johnny," he said. "Look over at me, dude. Let's talk for a bit."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Johnny's eyes opened and he sighed, "Whats their to talk about Scott. This is too much man" he said not making an attempt to turn around he just continued to keep stareing into the sky.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 pm

United World Order wrote:Johnny's eyes opened and he sighed, "Whats their to talk about Scott. This is too much man" he said not making an attempt to turn around he just continued to keep stareing into the sky.

"What's too much to talk 'bout, Johnny?" Scott asked. "And there's plenty to talk 'bout. Just hand me the gun, and we can talk. We're a family, and if you need help, we're all here for you. Me, Gabrielle, Kenny; everyone."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm

"The only one their for me was Yussef, and hes long gone Scott" he said before sniffing from crying. "Hes gone because of this, all this" he said still keeping the gun to his head.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

United World Order wrote:"The only one their for me was Yussef, and hes long gone Scott" he said before sniffing from crying. "Hes gone because of this, all this" he said still keeping the gun to his head.

"You don't need Yussef," Scott said. "Believe it or not, Yussef left you here. He betrayed you, and does that sound like a brotherly thing to do? Hell no! Prove him wrong; show him that you can survive without him."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Kenny

"Wait, what do you mean he left? Johnny, if he left we can go and get him. Just put the gun down." Kenny said stepping closer in.
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:29 pm

"Left me here?, betrayed me?!" he raised his voice as his grip tightened on the gun. "He left because of all this bullshit, the watchers taking our shit, you and shelton driving this fucking group into the fucking ground!" he said raised voice and all before his voice lowered back to normal as he continued, "He would of killed you, or shelton. He would of tried to kill the both of you" he said as he sniffled and wiped tears away from his eyes.

"Leaving was the only way he could stop himself from trying. Now that im thinking about it, maybe that wouldent of been a bad idea" he said as he turned around pointing the gun at Scott and Kenny.

"You fucked up Scott. You caused this, split us up with your bullshit." he said keeping his aim on the two red eyed and puffy from crying

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 pm

United World Order wrote:"Left me here?, betrayed me?!" he raised his voice as his grip tightened on the gun. "He left because of all this bullshit, the watchers taking our shit, you and shelton driving this fucking group into the fucking ground!" he said raised voice and all before his voice lowered back to normal as he continued, "He would of killed you, or shelton. He would of tried to kill the both of you" he said as he sniffled and wiped tears away from his eyes.

"Leaving was the only way he could stop himself from trying. Now that im thinking about it, maybe that wouldent of been a bad idea" he said as he turned around pointing the gun at Scott and Kenny.

"You fucked up Scott. You caused this, split us up with your bullshit." he said keeping his aim on the two red eyed and puffy from crying

Scott sighed as he looked at the gun, and then made eye contact with Johnny.

"You're right; he would try," Scott replied. "Put down the gun, Johnny. We both know that that's a bad idea."

Up at the tower, Monroe, who was on guard duty, spotted the situation and leveled his rifle, aiming at Johnny's head.

"Gabrielle, situation down at the tarmac," Monroe said. "Johnny's got a gun, and he's threatening Kenny and Scott."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Kenny

It seemed as if Scott may have been reaching for his pistol, but Kenny did not go for his gun, instead he stepped a little closer. "Johnny, look at me, you don't want to this. You're a good guy. I know you are. We're not you're enemies. We're just trying to help. You don't wanna hurt anybody, do you?" Kenny asked.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Cylarn wrote:Up at the tower, Monroe, who was on guard duty, spotted the situation and leveled his rifle, aiming at Johnny's head.

"Gabrielle, situation down at the tarmac," Monroe said. "Johnny's got a gun, and he's threatening Kenny and Scott."

"On it." She dashed down the stairs, but slowed down as she hit the ground floor and tried to leave the tower in a way that she could edge around behind Johnny.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 pm

He soon pointed the gun at Kenny as he bit his lip in anger and sadness. "Dont make another move, i'l do it!" he raised his voice as he lowered his head the emotions were getting to him. His aim was becomming shakey as he switched the aim of the gun between Kenny and Scott. "I'l.. Il do it" he said before the grip loosened and the gun fell out of his hand. He stepped back his hands grazing his hair as he begun to cry looking almost delirous as he dropped to his knees and sobbed with his head against the concreate. Johnny had lost it.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 pm

"Anything good?" Allison asked. Ashely sighed. "Nothing but some water, drinks, and a little food. Most of it's spoiled already." She replied. "Well it's better than nothing." Allison nodded. She turned around and saw a Walker reach out for her. She said nothing and didn't even bat an eye as she instinctively kicked at it, knocking it back. She took her kodachi and sliced it's head open once, and then proceeded to slice it into a blood-strewn pulp all over the floor and wall. "Ally!" Ashely called out. Allison stopped. "Wha-?" She asked. Her sister came up behind her, worried. "Let's go. I think we've got enough food and drinks for the trip to the compound." She coaxed as she began to walk her out.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 pm

[nation][/nation]Kenny

Kenny stopped in place, but didn't stop talking. Johnny, then fell onto the ground sobbing.

Kenny slowly walked up and sat down next to him. Kenny picked up the gun and handed it to Scott. Kenny then began to try and console Johnny. "It's okay, man. It's alright. You did the right thing. You're a good guy, Johnny. You're a good guy."
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 pm

United World Order wrote:He soon pointed the gun at Kenny as he bit his lip in anger and sadness. "Dont make another move, i'l do it!" he raised his voice as he lowered his head the emotions were getting to him. His aim was becomming shakey as he switched the aim of the gun between Kenny and Scott. "I'l.. Il do it" he said before the grip loosened and the gun fell out of his hand. He stepped back his hands grazing his hair as he begun to cry looking almost delirous as he dropped to his knees and sobbed with his head against the concreate. Johnny had lost it.

Scott slowly approached Johnny, knocking the pistol behind him as he approached Johnny, sitting down beside of him and looking at the crying young man.

"You know, during my first real combat scenario, I was an inmature Private," Scott said. "We were clearin' out a buildin'. Of course, bein' the young hothead I was back then, I rushed into the buildin', not payin' attention. My buddy from high school followed behind me to try and stop me. I took a round from a Tokarev pistol through my vest, and my buddy took a bullet through the eye, killin' him instantly. Although I dropped the Hajji, I could never forgive myself, and I still can't. I remember when I was back on the field, and I loaded a single bullet into my M9. I was ready to die, but you know what I learned? These events change us; make us wiser, no matter how tragic they may be. Look at me before all this shit happened. I had the American Dream. We can bounce back. I believe in you, Johnny. Now come on, we got work to do."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Cylarn wrote:
United World Order wrote:He soon pointed the gun at Kenny as he bit his lip in anger and sadness. "Dont make another move, i'l do it!" he raised his voice as he lowered his head the emotions were getting to him. His aim was becomming shakey as he switched the aim of the gun between Kenny and Scott. "I'l.. Il do it" he said before the grip loosened and the gun fell out of his hand. He stepped back his hands grazing his hair as he begun to cry looking almost delirous as he dropped to his knees and sobbed with his head against the concreate. Johnny had lost it.

Scott slowly approached Johnny, knocking the pistol behind him as he approached Johnny, sitting down beside of him and looking at the crying young man.

"You know, during my first real combat scenario, I was an inmature Private," Scott said. "We were clearin' out a buildin'. Of course, bein' the young hothead I was back then, I rushed into the buildin', not payin' attention. My buddy from high school followed behind me to try and stop me. I took a round from a Tokarev pistol through my vest, and my buddy took a bullet through the eye, killin' him instantly. Although I dropped the Hajji, I could never forgive myself, and I still can't. I remember when I was back on the field, and I loaded a single bullet into my M9. I was ready to die, but you know what I learned? These events change us; make us wiser, no matter how tragic they may be. Look at me before all this shit happened. I had the American Dream. We can bounce back. I believe in you, Johnny. Now come on, we got work to do."

Kenny

Kenny remained silent as Scott told his story, which was quite inspirational and gained Kenny more respect of Scott. He looked at Scott and patted both men on the back as he stood up. Kenny extended his arm out to Johnny. "You ready to go back to camp?"
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Taylor followed Gabrielle downstairs but stopped at the doorway, watching Scott and the other two men silently, blue eyes wide with worry. Finally they seemed to defuse the situation, Scott and his friend sitting down next to the suicidal one she'd heard them call Johnny. She watched them talk quietly. Taylor timidly walked over to them and sat down on the freezing asphalt across from Johnny, pulling her jacket tight around her.
"It'll be okay."
she said, pulling her legs up against her chest and resting her chin on her knees.
"I lost my family and a lot of my friends."
she sighed, joining the conversation effortlessly. She'd always been good at talking to people.
"My daddy...mom..."
she sniffled a little, starting to cry.
"My little brother Austin. My friends...So many of them."
she sobbed a little,
"Grant, David, Paul, Emily,"
her voice broke and she could barely keep speaking,
"Liz, Marty, Hannah, Rose, Al, Michael, Ben..."
she wiped at her eyes with the too-long sleeve of her Gore-Tex jacket.
"My little brother was always so nice to people, so funny and sweet. I never found him. We were supposed to meet at my apartment but I couldn't get there...There was just too many of them, all over the place. My mom and daddy, they were some of my best friends. My mom couldn't keep up with us...they got her. I still don't know what happened to my father. I never will. That's what hurts the most."
she slid a little closer to Johnny, timidly patting his arm in a comforting gesture.
"I know what it's like."
she said sadly.
"But I keep going because I have other people that care about me, that love me. They know what I've been through and they help me deal with it. You have people here that care about you,"
she said, brushing a long curled lock of blonde hair over her ear.
"Maybe they can help you. If you ever wanna' talk to me I'm here."
she offered.

In the distance, visible only as the smallest speck in the sky, the King Air flew back towards the airport, the mini-horde of Walkers no longer following it...
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Nick had been checking his equipment and the group's remaining supplies when he heard another commotion outside. As he left the tower, he muttered to himself. "God, I hope Shelton's place has a bar."

Expecting another fistfight or standoff, Nick was surprised to see everyone comforting a sobbing Johnny. Nick's face gave a look of pure shock; he would've never expected something like this to come from Johnny. Then he remembered Yussef had left, and realized Johnny had been his best friend.

"What happened?" He whispered carefully.
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Ashely and Allison emerged from the passenger terminal and walked back to the airstrip. "Shelton better be back. We don't know how much fuel is on that thing and how far it'll take us once we load it up." Allison said. "Let's just hope that it'll be enough." Her sister replied.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Johnny wiped away his tears away as he rose from the ground and nodded his head. " Yussef wouldent want me doing this to myself anyway" he said as he looked about seeing his revolver on the ground. He walked over and picked it up shealthing it in his waistline under his shirt.

"Whens Shelton comming back?" Johnny asked

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:51 pm

While everyone else was too busy with the plane, suicidal johnny, and other things; Xia went out undetected to a nearby room. She closed the door, but not locking it and picked up a small piece of glass from the floor. Sitting down on a chair Xia rolled up her sleeves and took in a deep breath.

Taking the sharp glass, with her right hand Xia, slowly and painfully cut her left wrist and then repeated the process with her right wrist. Having both wrist squirting blood everywhere Xia, with her last ounce of energy sliced open her throat as well. She sat there while her life drained away.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Johnny had left to the tower and had approached the room he was in. He opened the door and found a pool of blood and across from him was a zombified Xia. who rose from the chair as she rushed Johnny he kicked her in the chest sending her back into the chair. As he drew his revolver and fired, the shot rang out and Xia's zombified body had a bullet in the head and was slouched in the chair. He stood there shaking his head as he saw the self inflicted wounds aswell.
Last edited by United World Order on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Kenny

Johnny walked off seeming as if he was better. Kenny had a slight thought that some someone should watch him, and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. He then glanced around the area looking for walkers.

"So, Scott, maybe we should have someone stay with Johnny and talk to him, but we still need to finish checking the surrounding area for walk-" *Gunshot* "Oh, god no!" Kenny darted off to the tower. No, no, no! Johnny you didn't! Kenny thought to himself.

Kenny barged through the door, noticing Johnny in the corner very much alive. "Johnny? Oh... good you-" Kenny turned his view to a body laying on the floor. He stepped closer to the corpse, discovering that it was Xia, the woman who took care of Zoe and him when they needed it. A tear came to Kenny's eye. He glared back at Johnny and charged at him. Kenny lifted Johnny against the wall and began to beat him.

"You son of bitch! I trusted you! You motherfucker!"
Last edited by Nexeria on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Johnny sent a knee into Kenny's stomach as he sent him back with a headbutt as he tackled him pinning him to the ground and punched him twice before speaking. "Listen to me you asshole, she killed herself and turned!" he said pointing to the bloody knife in her hand.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Kenny

Kenny in a burst of adrenaline threw Johnny off. He then backed up, pulled out his Glock 20, and aimed it at Johnny's chest.

"What?! No! No?!" Kenny looked down at the blade and noticed Xia's wrists. Lowering his gun, he leaned over the body and silently cried into his hand.

"I'm sorry..." Kenny quietly whispered.
Last edited by Nexeria on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Johnny had backed away keeping his hand off his revolver which he had put back in his holster before Kenny bursted in. Johnny walked out of the room and stood against the wall letting Kenny be by himself.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse