NATION

PASSWORD

Vapor: A Steampunk RP Region (OOC v. 2.0 -- CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nukes?

Allow them and their use. Nuclear holocaust is inevitable. Opens possibility of post-apocalyptic RPs.
53%
Allow them but not their use. No nuclear holocaust, but nations can make empty threats.
9%
(Mish's plan) Allow their discovery, but not their use beyond initial tests, after which, the weaponized technology will be destroyed. Allows for Mish's research RP and for later nuclear power, but no nuclear weapons.
24%
Use alternative laws of physics that somehow prevent nuclear technology from functioning at all.
14%

Total votes : 173

Cygnar
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Cygnar wrote:Considering Cygnar is about the size of Brazil-Mongolia in real life, we are capable of producing our own food with little or no need for imports.

But if your focus is on Industries/technology, Agriculture would probably be not a priority. Besides, all those mines and natural resource gathering most likely damage your fertile areas.

The Cerylian coast is basically untouched by industry, so that's where most of our agricultural products come from
Vitzenburg wrote:Cygnar, high on powa! Just try to stop him! He'll sock ya in the mouth as his boys Vitz and Servoth come a knockin!

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:
Servoth wrote:Micro-dick.

Our micro dicks make lots of people. Your 'larger' dicks still create a .000000000000000000000001 % growth rate.
EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:What burns in Life, itself burns in Death. To Hades is smote, thee who defy the Divine.

Divine! Bah! We could build a god from our own foundries.
Unidox wrote:LSD, no thanks. Give me some NSG.

Oh, hell yeah, thats the stuff...
♔ ||Cygnaran Königreich|| ♔
♔ ||Steampunk-Dieselpunk Nation|| ♔

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Cygnar wrote:
But if your focus is on Industries/technology, Agriculture would probably be not a priority. Besides, all those mines and natural resource gathering most likely damage your fertile areas.

The Cerylian coast is basically untouched by industry, so that's where most of our agricultural products come from

SO you are Uber-Industrialized, High Agriculture, and large all around Military?
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Cygnar wrote:The Cerylian coast is basically untouched by industry, so that's where most of our agricultural products come from

SO you are Uber-Industrialized, High Agriculture, and large all around Military?

I didn't say High Agriculture, neither all around military, neither Uber industrialized.
Last edited by Cygnar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vitzenburg wrote:Cygnar, high on powa! Just try to stop him! He'll sock ya in the mouth as his boys Vitz and Servoth come a knockin!

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

Our micro dicks make lots of people. Your 'larger' dicks still create a .000000000000000000000001 % growth rate.
EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:What burns in Life, itself burns in Death. To Hades is smote, thee who defy the Divine.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Yoyr factbook says itherwise..
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Yoyr factbook says itherwise..

When did I say my air force/navy was powerful? When did I say My agriculture was high?
Last edited by Cygnar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Cygnar wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Yoyr factbook says itherwise..

When did I say my air force was powerful? When did I say My agriculture was high?

High Agriculture can mean anything from self-sufficiency to export crops availible.

Air force Organization
Cygnaran Air force:
• 5,731 x aircraft, of which
• 1,300 x ''Kmpf. 64'' class fighter wings
• 800 x ''BmRZ 76'' class bomber aircraft
• 1,200 x ''WaSS 03'' class fighter wing
• 400 x ''Stg 06'' class reconoissance aircraft
• 300 x ''Stg 04'' class reconoissance aircraft
• 1,700 x ''MhRz 06'' multirole aircraft
• 31 x ''SbF 08'' superbomber class aircraft

• 234 x Airships, of which
• 50 x ''Lg 06'' assault airship
• 150 x ''Lg 07'' multirole airship
• 34 x ''Lg 05'' super-airship

• 267 x Balloon detachments
• 60,530 Air force personnel

The sheer numbers of it speak otherwise
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Land Usage in Cygnar

RED: Agriculture
YELLOW: Major Industrial Hubs

PANDA
Last edited by Cygnar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Cygnar wrote:When did I say my air force was powerful? When did I say My agriculture was high?

High Agriculture can mean anything from self-sufficiency to export crops availible.

Air force Organization
Cygnaran Air force:
• 5,731 x aircraft, of which
• 1,300 x ''Kmpf. 64'' class fighter wings
• 800 x ''BmRZ 76'' class bomber aircraft
• 1,200 x ''WaSS 03'' class fighter wing
• 400 x ''Stg 06'' class reconoissance aircraft
• 300 x ''Stg 04'' class reconoissance aircraft
• 1,700 x ''MhRz 06'' multirole aircraft
• 31 x ''SbF 08'' superbomber class aircraft

• 234 x Airships, of which
• 50 x ''Lg 06'' assault airship
• 150 x ''Lg 07'' multirole airship
• 34 x ''Lg 05'' super-airship

• 267 x Balloon detachments
• 60,530 Air force personnel

And since when do numbers win wars? Plus, planes haven't even been invented, therefore those numbers are up to change and are not applicable to the present.

EDIT: Since my nation is based off germany in ww1, considering my population is the double than that of germany, the air force is also twice as greater as that of germany's in ww1.
Last edited by Cygnar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Cygnar wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:High Agriculture can mean anything from self-sufficiency to export crops availible.

And since when do numbers win wars? Plus, planes haven't even been invented, therefore those numbers are up to change and are not applicable to the present.

EDIT: Since my nation is based off germany in ww1, considering my population is the double than that of germany, the air force is also twice as greater as that of germany's in ww1.

See, they have been invented. And the compositions you put are planes in use. So it appears as if you are claiming a massive military.

EDIT: What image tool do you use for maps?
EDIT: If those numbers are for the 1910 war, then they are a ok. And tell Russia number do not win wars.
Last edited by The Holy Dominion of Inesea on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Cygnar wrote:And since when do numbers win wars? Plus, planes haven't even been invented, therefore those numbers are up to change and are not applicable to the present.

See, they have been invented. And the compositions you put are planes in use. So it appears as if you are claiming a massive military.

Actually, speaking of the agricultural sector, my nation would actually need large imports, considering it's largely mountainous in the central regions. :palm:

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Cygnar wrote:

Actually, speaking of the agricultural sector, my nation would actually need large imports, considering it's largely mountainous in the central regions. :palm:

I have food. You have Industry. I need more Industrial Products. You need food. I see a good relation here.
I'm really tired

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Cygnar wrote:And since when do numbers win wars? Plus, planes haven't even been invented, therefore those numbers are up to change and are not applicable to the present.

EDIT: What image tool do you use for maps?
EDIT: If those numbers are for the 1910 war, then they are a ok. And tell Russia number do not win wars.

Those numbers were never intended to be for 1901, or earlier. They are intended to be for 1910-1920.

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Cygnar wrote:

I have food. You have Industry. I need more Industrial Products. You need food. I see a good relation here.

Yep, and that's why I will sign a trading deal with you in the CWT :lol:

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Cygnar wrote:

Yep, and that's why I will sign a trading deal with you in the CWT :lol:

Forget all my complaints. And what Image tool do you use on the maps?
I'm really tired

Cyprum Xecuii
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprum Xecuii » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Vjiay wrote:Why is V-Land so slow now :(

No one responded to the Braystead ceasefire, I can't go on unless Inesea or Gratia does. They both wanted a ceasefire, I gave them one, and now they say not a word.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

No one responded to the Braystead ceasefire, I can't go on unless Inesea or Gratia does. They both wanted a ceasefire, I gave them one, and now they say not a word.

I COULD post up, but I leave to help out at a homeless shelter now. I WILL post later.
I'm really tired

Vjiay
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vjiay » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

Yeah I need Fan to reply still... FAAAAAAN! *echoes*

Cygnar wrote:Yep, and that's why I will sign a trading deal with you in the CWT :lol:

Forget all my complaints. And what Image tool do you use on the maps?
I COULD post up, but I leave to help out at a homeless shelter now. I WILL post later.[/quote]

Ewww, a hippie.
Last edited by Vjiay on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

I COULD post up, but I leave to help out at a homeless shelter now. I WILL post later.

Powerpoint :p

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

Inoroth
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:02 pm

@Inesea - I think you are forgetting the shear size of even the 'small' nations in Vapor... It is quite possible for a nation to be both a strong industrial power and a strong agricultural power... as well as anything else they want to be.

@I COULD post people - I COULD post, but I choose not to :p
Life is what you make it -- I made it into a peach cobbler
cosmopolitan/nationalistic: 4%
secular/religious: 63%
visionary/reactionary: 39%
anarchistc/authoritarian: 25%
communistic/capitalistic: 37%
pacifistic/militaristic: 48%
ecological.anthropological: 66%
I am apperantly a Neo-Conservative... who knew?

Inoroth's Military Here.
Nations Represented By This Account: Inoroth, New Inorothian Space Empire,

Inoroth's Factbook Here

"A fool's words cut down friends on the eve of battle" - Vinchero

Cyprum Xecuii
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprum Xecuii » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Inoroth wrote:@Inesea - I think you are forgetting the shear size of even the 'small' nations in Vapor... It is quite possible for a nation to be both a strong industrial power and a strong agricultural power... as well as anything else they want to be.

@I COULD post people - I COULD post, but I choose not to :p

You depress me. If you don't post I'll start putting up semi-relevant pics I found on Google.

EDIT: @Inoroth below, don't worry about it lol. It's just that when I came back from a resturant, the emptiness becomes...unsettling...as if everyone suddenly died when I left the computer lol.
Last edited by Cyprum Xecuii on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inoroth
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Inoroth » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Oooh... DO post them Cyprum! Also, I am limited by the amount of time I can be online, so that's the real issue.
Life is what you make it -- I made it into a peach cobbler
cosmopolitan/nationalistic: 4%
secular/religious: 63%
visionary/reactionary: 39%
anarchistc/authoritarian: 25%
communistic/capitalistic: 37%
pacifistic/militaristic: 48%
ecological.anthropological: 66%
I am apperantly a Neo-Conservative... who knew?

Inoroth's Military Here.
Nations Represented By This Account: Inoroth, New Inorothian Space Empire,

Inoroth's Factbook Here

"A fool's words cut down friends on the eve of battle" - Vinchero

Sri Tschow
Minister

Founded: Jul 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 pm

"Asking NSG about military strategy is like asking Stephen Hawking about running hurdles."~Blazedtown

"There is no fixing the world. There is just making it suck a little less."~Corsca

"Humans fight to the last. When all hope is lost, when everything stands to be taken? That's when they fight the hardest. I see no reason not to continue that tradition."~The Emerald Legion

"Capitalism is a petrol station with unreasonably priced drinks on the highway to utopia."~Forster Keys
Economic Left|Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian|Authoritarian: -6.87
Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Cygnar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cygnar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Sri Tschow wrote:(Image)

:rofl:
Last edited by Cygnar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyprum Xecuii wrote:

EASTERNERS UNITE!
Servoth wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents