NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Because awesome?

Everyone knows Brigadiers are the best soldiers.

... Not really.

Canada doesn't count.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 pm

I bet that Egyptian dinners were optimistic and fun.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

As Damien has learned, the Fae are a friendly people.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:As Damien has learned, the Fae are a friendly people.

If you amuse them.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:As Damien has learned, the Fae are a friendly people.

If you amuse them.

Otherwise, you're fucked.

And not necessarily in a good way.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: Neil Schlinder
Military or Science: Military
Rank (military, use rank plus this for comparison purposes)/Field (scientists): Corporal
Age (Actual): 33
Age (Appears): 33
Race: Human
Country of Origin: Namibia
Appearance (Picture or good description): http://thedawsonz.files.wordpress.com/2 ... wikus1.jpg
Transformed: http://blogs.amctv.com/scifi-scanner/Di ... 27_025.jpg
Uniform (for military)/Protective Equipment (for scientists): http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-cont ... 07/ICU.jpg
Powergrid/Powers: (normal)
INT: 3
STR: 3
SPD: 3
DUR: 2
MAG: 3 (transformation)
FS: 3

(Transformed)
INT 1
STR 5
SPD 5
DUR 4
MAG 5 (healing factor plus transformation back)
FS 2
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Way stupider when transformed.
Personality: Snarky, sardonic, so on. Is a mild jerkass but usually keeps it under control. Often goes "screw the rules, I'm doing what's right" when he needs to.
History: Was born in Namibia and grew up there around many black children, leading to him being less racist than you'd normally expect from a white African. However, he found that his DNA was mutated and when he grew angry he'd transform into a bug monster. When magic was discovered, Namibia shipped Neil off to the ISSR to be studied. Eventually they taught him to control his power and he decided to join them as a soldier.
Equipment (include weapons and any personal items. The more detail, the better): I'll get around to it.
RP Sample: Fuck you Nightkill. Seriously, fuck you.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: Neil Schlinder
Rank (military, use rank plus this for comparison purposes)/Field (scientists): Corporal
Appearance (Picture or good description): http://thedawsonz.files.wordpress.com/2 ... wikus1.jpg
Uniform (for military)/Protective Equipment (for scientists): http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-cont ... 07/ICU.jpg

(Transformed)
INT 1
STR 5
SPD 5
DUR 4
FS 2
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Way stupider when transformed.
Personality: Snarky, sardonic, so on. Is a mild jerkass but usually keeps it under control. Often goes "screw the rules, I'm doing what's right" when he needs to.
History: Was born in Namibia and grew up there around many black children, leading to him being less racist than you'd normally expect from a white African. However, he found that his DNA was mutated and when he grew angry he'd transform into a bug monster. When magic was discovered, Namibia shipped Neil off to the ISSR to be studied. Eventually they taught him to control his power and he decided to join them as a soldier.
Equipment (include weapons and any personal items. The more detail, the better): I'll get around to it.

You bastard.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:44 pm

(Transformed)
INT 1
STR 5
SPD 5
DUR 4
FS 2

You bastard.

You knew this had to happen.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm

(Transformed)
INT 1
STR 5
SPD 5
DUR 4
FS 2

I find this app and the player behind it to be utterly exceptional and approve it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Crawford is also from South Africa.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

(Transformed)
INT 1
STR 5
SPD 5
DUR 4
FS 2

I find this app and the player behind it to be utterly exceptional and approve it.

Really? He strikes me as an egotistical ass.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 pm

>Nightkill uses the uniform I used.

:'D

If I could find a non-jpg version of CADPAT pattern online, I could easily make a Hell digital pattern for reference. Unfortunately, that's all I can find, and I lack the ability to de-jpgify shit.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Crawford is also from South Africa.

However, Neil actually isn't.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm surprised nobody has asked why DH James has been playing the mute this entire time...
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I find this app and the player behind it to be utterly exceptional and approve it.

Really? He strikes me as an egotistical ass.

No, he's a charming guy when you get to know him.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Crawford is also from South Africa.

However, Neil actually isn't.

They still must get along.

"Hawse et goeng, bru?"

"Gewd, bru."

"Sweet, bru."

"Cetchya on the fleepsiide, bru."

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:However, Neil actually isn't.

"Hawse et goeng, bru?"

"Gewd, bru."

"Sweet, bru."

*cue swearing in French*
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:However, Neil actually isn't.

"Hawse et goeng, bru?"

"Gewd, bru."

"Sweet, bru."

I was going to make Neil South African too, but Namibia always gets left out.

Poor Namibia.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I just realized, Jackie hasn't updated Crawford's app to the new one.

Therefore I am assuming he's a Private and only recently transferred to the ISSR. Would explain the severe lack of professionalism he's showing so far...
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I just realized, Jackie hasn't updated Crawford's app to the new one.

Therefore I am assuming he's a Private and only recently transferred to the ISSR. Would explain the severe lack of professionalism he's showing so far...

He's a civilian.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I just realized, Jackie hasn't updated Crawford's app to the new one.

FUCK OFF, I DIDN'T WANT TO USE A NEW APP., JESUS.

*mumbles angry Irish*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Better to do someone relatively unnecessary

This has changed my perception of Michael.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm

He's a civilian.

Should still use the ISSR app, and unless he's on the documentary crew I don't see what a civilian (not include the science division led by Horn) would be doing there...

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Better to do someone relatively unnecessary

This has changed my perception of Michael.

FUCK
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:He's a civilian.

Should still use the ISSR app, and unless he's on the documentary crew I don't see what a civilian (not include the science division led by Horn) would be doing there...

He's also an anthropologist and researcher.

And it's Jackie so I'm not bothering her to use the new app.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Should still use the ISSR app, and unless he's on the documentary crew I don't see what a civilian (not include the science division led by Horn) would be doing there...

He's also an anthropologist and researcher.

And it's Jackie so I'm not bothering her to use the new app.

My OCD is raging hard right now.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse