NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:42 pm

btw Chase isn't in the room yet, his stuff is inside but hes not in there at the moment.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 am

Terintania wrote:North Calaveras and I have decided that Jay and Chase are going to be roommates, if that's fine.

That is perfectly alright.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 am

As to how a binary star system could be habitable... A wizard did it.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 am

Orinon wrote:As to how a binary star system could be habitable... A wizard did it.

I will have a lampshade at the ready.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:58 am

Wow, the person I used for Cassie's appearance just hit 19 years old a week ago.....I feel old. In the sense that I watched her in a movie when she was 13 (Bridge to Terabithia).
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 am

I'm thinking of working on the Journey to the Center of Antonio's Mind sub-plot sooner or later.

If you guys think its too early, I can prolong it. I'll just put some foreshadowing.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Playing Roady is both depressing and makes me happy at the same time. :( :)

On another note, I think I may make another character. One more interesting the Charlotte, who was boring as hell :P
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Meh, rushed post. Oh well.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Name:Hunter Silas
Nationality: American
Height: 6 feet
Weight: Average for a boy his age and height.
Hair: Short blood-red hair which he keeps somewhat spiky. He also sometimes dyes his hair different colors.
Eyes: He has one forest green eye with deep blue flecks, and one deep blue one with forest green flecks.
Costume (if any): None
Abilities:
Projection(Ish):
Here are some things he can do with it:
Alternate Reality: To generate a world within one’s or others imagination.(Like,he can create a mental world with other people, kind of like creating a virtual reality, but in people's minds where they can hand out and relax in whatever kind of world they want. He can only do this with the consent of whoever he's doing it with, and if he does it with to many people, he gets worn out.)
People and object projection: He can project people and objects. Such as, He can create a projected image of someone or an object that moves and everything, but if you see it from to close, it looks kind of hazy and not fully solid. He can only hold a projection for so long before he gets worn out.
Scene Prjection: Kind of an expansion of the above. He can create scenes with his projections. Mostly he would use this to put on a show for people, but sometimes it might be useful for other reasons.
Sound Projection: He can also project sound, but he's kind of not very good at it and it tires him out fast, so most of his projections are silent.
Power Augmentation:He can temporarily increase how well people are at their abilities, but only to people who are close to him, and for a short time. He's also not very good at it, so it's not super helpful or anyting.
Alignment: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Hunter was born to a family that loved to have fun. They would always put on puppet shows for the hell of it, as well as just do random plays in their house, and play music together. They would go to parks and do their shows and play their music there, sometimes, too. His parents and his sister were the main people in his family who did this, but the rest of his family is also very fun-loving and artistic. When he discovered his powers, he used them to make their plays and stuff even better, not to mention that he could go to a mental virtual reality with his family, which was awesome. One day he heard about the Super Hero High, and decided to attend. He was sad to leave his family, but happy to meet new people. He can be kind of mischievous sometimes, but always just to have fun, not to cause issues.

If the powers seem like to much, tell me what I need to change. I can also get rid of the power augmentation if you think the Projection powers are more then one power.

Also, he's going to replace Charlotte. We can just assume she did something stupid and, I don't know, died or something? :P

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm

She could just be a random NPC now.
My Last.FM and RYM

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 am

Terintania wrote:
Hair: Short blood-red hair which he keeps somewhat spiky. He also sometimes dyes his hair different colors.
Eyes: He has one forest green eye with deep blue flecks, and one deep blue one with forest green flecks.
Abilities:
Projection(Ish):
Alternate Reality: To generate a world within one’s or others imagination.(Like,he can create a mental world with other people, kind of like creating a virtual reality, but in people's minds where they can hand out and relax in whatever kind of world they want. He can only do this with the consent of whoever he's doing it with, and if he does it with to many people, he gets worn out.)
People and object projection: He can project people and objects. Such as, He can create a projected image of someone or an object that moves and everything, but if you see it from to close, it looks kind of hazy and not fully solid. He can only hold a projection for so long before he gets worn out.
Scene Prjection: Kind of an expansion of the above. He can create scenes with his projections. Mostly he would use this to put on a show for people, but sometimes it might be useful for other reasons.
Sound Projection: He can also project sound, but he's kind of not very good at it and it tires him out fast, so most of his projections are silent.
Power Augmentation:He can temporarily increase how well people are at their abilities, but only to people who are close to him, and for a short time. He's also not very good at it, so it's not super helpful or anyting.
Brief Bio: Hunter was born to a family that loved to have fun. They would always put on puppet shows for the hell of it, as well as just do random plays in their house, and play music together. They would go to parks and do their shows and play their music there, sometimes, too. His parents and his sister were the main people in his family who did this, but the rest of his family is also very fun-loving and artistic. When he discovered his powers, he used them to make their plays and stuff even better, not to mention that he could go to a mental virtual reality with his family, which was awesome. One day he heard about the Super Hero High, and decided to attend. He was sad to leave his family, but happy to meet new people. He can be kind of mischievous sometimes, but always just to have fun, not to cause issues.

If the powers seem like to much, tell me what I need to change. I can also get rid of the power augmentation if you think the Projection powers are more then one power.

Also, he's going to replace Charlotte. We can just assume she did something stupid and, I don't know, died or something? :P

The powers seem perfectly alright. The character is accepted.

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Terintania wrote:
Abilities:
Projection(Ish):

The powers seem perfectly alright. The character is accepted.

Power augmentation + Josh = reality warper.

The only reason Josh has done little but make fancy lights is because this version is pretty much emotionally dependant on Goltia and Grace, both of whom aren't at the school.

In other news, I feel the need to make a Pokemon RP
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Orinon wrote:Power augmentation + Josh = reality warper.

The only reason Josh has done little but make fancy lights is because this version is pretty much emotionally dependant on Goltia and Grace, both of whom aren't at the school.

No character is powerful enough to even get close to being titled a reality warper, even if they are boosted by someone or something else. I'm trying to keep this incarnation of the SHH a little bit more low-key, to avoid the rampant Superman syndrome that I've witnessed and perpetrated in older versions.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Um, Whittington, if your character is talking to Hunter, he's in the Vigilante Dorms, not the hero dorms.

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Ok :C I did post that late at night, so meh.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 pm

God damnit. Almost had a post up and the power went out for 2 to 3 hours.
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Corrian wrote:God damnit. Almost had a post up and the power went out for 2 to 3 hours.

That's a very nice post there...

Shame if anything happened to it...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Orinon wrote:
Corrian wrote:God damnit. Almost had a post up and the power went out for 2 to 3 hours.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Sometimes when I lose a post I do it better the second time...

I'm still kind of afraid to post though, in case the power goes out...again. Though, it seems stable at the moment.

Also, thunder snow.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Corrian wrote:
Orinon wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Sometimes when I lose a post I do it better the second time...

I'm still kind of afraid to post though, in case the power goes out...again. Though, it seems stable at the moment.

Also, thunder snow.

When a snowstorm happenes, it knocks out power and covered the ground in snow. Without electricity, you watch television in the dark since Muammar Gaddafi is correct. Without lights, your television provider does not provide a nice enough image to use as a light. Without electricity, you do not not use your telephone. Since you do not use your telephone, you have to walk out the door onto the driveway to get a repairman.

When a snowstorm covers the ground in snow, frozen water covers the streets and sidewalks forces salt to cover the streets. When the sidewalks are salted, you have to walk to get a repairman on them. When you are walking to get a repairman, you walk on a conductor connecting numerous metal poles in the ground. When you walk on a conductor connecting numerous metal poles in the ground, Thor strikes. When Thor strikes, he strikes multiple times. When Thor strikes multiple times, the Frost Giants retreat. When the Frost Giants retreat, they leave only salt. When the salt is around, you have an electric current. When you have an electric current, your heart is damaged by Thor's collateral damage.

When your heart has damage, you need a replacement heart. When you need a replacement heart, you do not head to the overcrowded hospital. When you do not head to the overcroweded hospital, you are rushed to Valve. When you are rushed to Valve, they have the Medic do your surgery. When they have the Medic do your surgery, you have a baboon heart. When you have a baboon heart, the Medic accidentally leaves Hermes in there. When the medic accidentally leaves Hermes at heart, the medic calls for Hermes. When the medic calls for Hermes, a hunter who owns a motorcycle called Hermes and a nice hat visits Valve.

When a hunter who owns a motorcycle called Hermes and a nice hat visits Valve, Valve wants to add another hat to Team Fortress 2 as an esoteric crossover between Kino's Journey and Team Fortress 2. When an esoteric crossover between Team Fortress 2 and Kino's Journey happens, Altruistic Paladins are happy AND Muammar Gaddafi is correct in a parodic set-up without pay-off for you.

Do not let Altruistic Paladins be happy or Muammar Gaddafi be correct in a parodic set-up without pay-off for you. Make salt nonconductive by turning it into chlorine.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:When a snowstorm happenes, it knocks out power and covered the ground in snow. Without electricity, you watch television in the dark since Muammar Gaddafi is correct. Without lights, your television provider does not provide a nice enough image to use as a light. Without electricity, you do not not use your telephone. Since you do not use your telephone, you have to walk out the door onto the driveway to get a repairman.

When a snowstorm covers the ground in snow, frozen water covers the streets and sidewalks forces salt to cover the streets. When the sidewalks are salted, you have to walk to get a repairman on them. When you are walking to get a repairman, you walk on a conductor connecting numerous metal poes in the ground. When you walk on a conductor connecting numerous metal poles in the ground, Thor strikes. When Thor strikes, he strikes multiple times. When Thor strikes multiple times, the Frost Giants retreat. When the Frost Giants retreating, they leave only salt. When the salt is around, you have an electric current. When you have an electric current, your heart is damaged by Thor's collateral damage.

When your heart has damage, you need a replacement heart. When you need a replacement heart, you do not head to the overcrowded hospital. When you do not head to the overcroweded hospital, you are rushed to Valve. When you are rushed to Valve, they have the Medic do your surgery. When they have the Medic do your surgery, you have a baboon heart. When you have a baboon heart, the Medic accidentally leaves Hermes in there. When the medic accidentally leaves Hermes at heart, the medic calls for Hermes. When the medic calls for Hermes, a hunter who owns a motorcycle called Hermes and a nice hat visits Valve.

When a hunter who owns a motorcycle called Hermes and a nice hat visits Valve, Valve wants to add another hat to Team Fortress 2 as an esoteric crossover between Kino's Journey and Team Fortress 2. When an esoteric crossover between Team Fortress 2 and Kino's Journey happens, Altruistic Paladins are happy AND Muammar Gaddafi is correct in a parodic set-up without pay-off for you.

Do not let Altruistic Paladins be happy or Muammar Gaddafi be correct in a parodic set-up without pay-off for you. Make salt nonconductive by turning it into chlorine.

:blink: ;) :unsure: :o :shock: :eek: :?

And I can use the phone when the powers out :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 am

Corrian wrote: :blink: ;) :unsure: :o :shock: :eek: :?

And I can use the phone when the powers out :P

The Eight Stages of Response to a Post by Altruistic Paladins

1. Confusion: one thinks he misread something.
2. Wink: one, for some odd reason, gives the signal for Altruistic Paladins to keep ranting.
3. Unsure: one is left to try to determine whether something can be salvaged from the post.
4. Gasp: one has emotions of shock arrive before cognitive appraisal happens.
5. Shocked: one cognitively appraises that the shock was completely unsalvagable.
6. Suprised: one is taken-back by the idea that a post could be so poorly written by such a devilishly handsome, modest, completely nondescript poster can cause traumatic damage.
7. Confused: one wonders where in the world Ra's al Ghul keeps those Lazarus Pits.
8. Razz: one figures out that this is not how you pronounce Ra's al Ghul.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 am

Posting is fun.

Subject X7
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Subject X7 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Oh, how I've missed this. I... words cannot describe the joy I feel towards the cheeseburger I am holding... it is my first one for two years! It tastes as though a rainbow barfed happiness, warmth and love into it, drowned it in glee, and roasted it with the heat of a thousand puppies in sweaters wagging their tails. God his/herself hath cried and bled into this burger. It has transcended the bounds of flavor. It feeds my very soul... I want the world to know, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHEESEBURGER! I LOVE YOU CHEESEBURGER! Also, app coming this way.
I would like to say a few things:
DubStep
Gamer
Lover
Butterflies
I can cook.
Puppies
Pizza
Wiggle
Bloop

I'm generally a nice person, an open book. But there's a key to opening my darker pages, and that's trust. If I confide in you, I will not hesitate to destroy your life, to do everything in my power to get revenge, if you reveal a single secret about me that I tell you. I will destroy your social life, make your love life public, and reveal your darkest secrets. But don't worry, I've only ever done that once to a person. Just keep my secrets, okay?

On a lighter note, I LOVE YOU! YES, YOU THERE!

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Subject X7 wrote:Oh, how I've missed this. I... words cannot describe the joy I feel towards the cheeseburger I am holding... it is my first one for two years! It tastes as though a rainbow barfed happiness, warmth and love into it, drowned it in glee, and roasted it with the heat of a thousand puppies in sweaters wagging their tails. God his/herself hath cried and bled into this burger. It has transcended the bounds of flavor. It feeds my very soul... I want the world to know, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHEESEBURGER! I LOVE YOU CHEESEBURGER! Also, app coming this way.

... What the monkey-fighting hell did I just read on this monday-to-friday thread? I thought I had a monopoly on the esoteric babbling on this thread.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Subject X7 wrote:Oh, how I've missed this. I... words cannot describe the joy I feel towards the cheeseburger I am holding... it is my first one for two years! It tastes as though a rainbow barfed happiness, warmth and love into it, drowned it in glee, and roasted it with the heat of a thousand puppies in sweaters wagging their tails. God his/herself hath cried and bled into this burger. It has transcended the bounds of flavor. It feeds my very soul... I want the world to know, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHEESEBURGER! I LOVE YOU CHEESEBURGER! Also, app coming this way.

Can we accept this guy before they even make an app? :lol2: :rofl: :lol:
Last edited by Corrian on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse