NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts Reboot: Act 3 Kanto, Pokemon world. [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Kingdom Hearts Reboot: Act 3 Kanto, Pokemon world. [IC]

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 pm

They stood together until the end. Their Pokemon and themselves side by side. They would not give up until the last minute, but unfortunately they were no match for the heartless. Each Pokedex holder was special. They each had their special attributes that allowed them to succeed until this point. Blue Oak was known for his vigorous training. Gold was known for his ability to hatch and breed powerful Pokemon. Ruby for his glamour and power in contests and battle. Platina Berlitz for her strategical maneuvers.  But all these attributes couldn't stop Team Rocket and the Heartless, nothing could. Not even Red, who disappeared at Mt. Silver leaving his Pokemon with Yellow for the time being.

All of Kanto is under control of Team Rocket and the heartless. Vermilion city houses the notorious Lt. Surge. Sabrina remains in control of the Silph co, and her gym in Saffron city. Koga resides in Fuchsia city. Giovanni, the seemingly invincible boss of team rocket is in his old gym in Viridian City for unknown reasons, but if the new heroes want to get to him. They will have to fight their way through the three before mentioned cities, and their before mentioned gym leaders.

Yellow, a young girl of Viridian Forest stood in Vermilion City, getting ready to take on Lt. Surge in an attempt to free all of the captive Pokemon he had in chains. Coincidentally, this is where portals are opening, to bring our heroes and villains into this world. Maybe this world has a chance after all. Who knows?
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Orthella
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm

In the tall grass outside of Vermilion City, a pikachu was enjoying a piece of fruit. A voice came from nearby.
"No, it's not. It's a bunny."
"Ook."
"Well, if it's a mouse, then how do you explain it's ears?"
"Ook."
"No, they don't. Mice have small ears, bunnies have long ears. Therefore, it's a bunny."
"Ook."
"What do you mean 'eat it'?"
"Ook."
"What? We just ate. How can you possibly be hungry again? And aren't orang-utans herbivores."
"Ook?"
"Well, I think they are. Besides, there's a city, just over there. We can get something to eat there."
"Ook."
"No. And I'm telling you, it's a bunny."
An anarchist without adjectives. I don't want to dismantle the government, I just want to make it unnecessary.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Bowser landed out of the portal again. "Man. Can they have some cushioning when you land out of these things?" said Bowser to himself. Bowser then looked up and saw the world around him. "Hmmm...This world seems normal. But something doesn't look like." said Bowser to himself again. Bowser then saw a young girl with some weird capturing device ball in her hands. "Hey Girl. What the heck do those weird circular white and red balls suppose to do?" asked Bowser...
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

TaQud wrote:Bowser landed out of the portal again. "Man. Can they have some cushioning when you land out of these things?" said Bowser to himself. Bowser then looked up and saw the world around him. "Hmmm...This world seems normal. But something doesn't look like." said Bowser to himself again. Bowser then saw a young girl with some weird capturing device ball in her hands. "Hey Girl. What the heck do those weird circular white and red balls suppose to do?" asked Bowser...

The girl glared at him. On her chest was a red R, which stood for team Rocket.
"It is called a pokeball. And you catch Pokemon with them, but I doubt you could catch anything. You almost look like a Pokemon, but you can talk, and I don't recognize you. Are you some kind of heartless?" the girl asked grabbing her pokeball in case she was about to get into a fight.

Around where Bowser stood were a bunch of posters. They each read similar things. One had a no sign over a pokeball which meant that no one was allowed to capture or use pokemon. Another one had Lt. Surge on it with the slogan on it, "Step out of line. I shock your spine. Team rocket!"
A couple others were wanted posters for the missing Pokedex holders, thatwere forced to run away after failing their rebellion.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm

In Baywood

Benjamin Tennyson had been furiously fighting the Hearless as they gathered near his home. He refused to let them destroy his friends and family! Ben pressed a button his Omnitrix, turned the dial, and pressed it down.

Just as he was engulfed in a green light, he was transported to Kanto.

"Big Chill!" he said in a harsh and unnerving whisper, his wings out.

Ben looked around, confused. Where was he? What was going on? Where was Uncle Max, Gwen and Kevin?

Meanwhile, a man in a dark, cat-like suit appeared not far away. He landed on his feet, claws coming out of his gloves, ready to fight. Cat Man didn't look happy to be here.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm

When Gulcasa came out of the portal, he quickly got up and looked around him. A small creature, similar to a lizard, orange but with a flame on the tail, was looking at him.

Gulcasa looked at the creature, and the creature at Gulcasa. Then, the creature glomped one of his armored legs. " H-hey, leave me alone! " Said the ex-emperor of Bronquia, agitating his leg.

The creature leaved him and looked at him curiosly. Noticing the traits, Gulcasa asked " are you a dragon? ", but the creature shaked his head before saying " Char,char! " with a cute young voice.

" Uhm...ok Char. " Gulcasa said a little embarassed " let's try to understand where I am this time..."
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Thorne landed on his feet after coming through the portal "I seem to be getting better at these he commented to nobody in particular. looking around he groaned, "Anyone else seem to think this place looks a bit too normal considering the previous two worlds we've landed in?" Thorne sighed, before looking over at Nova, "Yeah, but something isn't quite right" she replied.
"And I know exactly what it is" Balthier exclaimed pointing at one of the little rat creatures in the grass. "I haven't seen them before, they look like some kind of Esper"
"Yes but without the mist coming from them" Fran interrupted. "They are small creatures, mainly free from humes." she said, before looking up, "Over there, a town, we should probably wait for everyone else before heading over there though."
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Lost heros wrote:
TaQud wrote:Bowser landed out of the portal again. "Man. Can they have some cushioning when you land out of these things?" said Bowser to himself. Bowser then looked up and saw the world around him. "Hmmm...This world seems normal. But something doesn't look like." said Bowser to himself again. Bowser then saw a young girl with some weird capturing device ball in her hands. "Hey Girl. What the heck do those weird circular white and red balls suppose to do?" asked Bowser...

The girl glared at him. On her chest was a red R, which stood for team Rocket.
"It is called a pokeball. And you catch Pokemon with them, but I doubt you could catch anything. You almost look like a Pokemon, but you can talk, and I don't recognize you. Are you some kind of heartless?" the girl asked grabbing her pokeball in case she was about to get into a fight.

Bowser then put his claws up and said "Woah there girl. I'm not fighting you." said Bowser. "Now about being heartless.... I guess you find out eventually. So what's does that R stand for? Is that your initial or something? Is your family or "R" persons evil?"
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

TaQud wrote:
Lost heros wrote:The girl glared at him. On her chest was a red R, which stood for team Rocket.

Bowser then put his claws up and said "Woah there girl. I'm not fighting you." said Bowser. "Now about being heartless.... I guess you find out eventually. So what's does that R stand for? Is that your initial or something? Is your family or "R" persons evil?"

The girl looked at him questioningly, "If you aren't heartless, are you a new species of pokemon then. That would be the only explanation as how you don't know who the great Team Rocket is. Or you have been living under your shell for far too long."

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Lost heros wrote:
TaQud wrote:Bowser then put his claws up and said "Woah there girl. I'm not fighting you." said Bowser. "Now about being heartless.... I guess you find out eventually. So what's does that R stand for? Is that your initial or something? Is your family or "R" persons evil?"

The girl looked at him questioningly, "If you aren't heartless, are you a new species of pokemon then. That would be the only explanation as how you don't know who the great Team Rocket is. Or you have been living under your shell for far too long."

"No I'm just a neutral. I am not heart or heartless. And no I'm not a pokemon." Bowser then thought of an idea. "Are there any fire breathing dragon in this world of yours? And is this Team Rocket evil or good?"

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm

TaQud wrote:
Lost heros wrote:The girl looked at him questioningly, "If you aren't heartless, are you a new species of pokemon then. That would be the only explanation as how you don't know who the great Team Rocket is. Or you have been living under your shell for far too long."

"No I'm just a neutral. I am not heart or heartless. And no I'm not a pokemon." Bowser then thought of an idea. "Are there any fire breathing dragon in this world of yours? And is this Team Rocket evil or good?"

"Plenty of fire breathing dragon types in this world. And Team Rocket seeks to conquer the world, so I will give you an option. You can join us, or be defeated by us. It is up to you. I am fine with it either way."

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Having familoarized with Char, his new friend now on his shoulder, Gulcasa came out of the woods only to see...what definitely was a dragon, and someone with a big R on his clothes talking to him.

" Hey, what's going on here? " he asked surprised, and I mist remember he was wearing his big armor and was agiting a giant scythe.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Lost heros wrote:
TaQud wrote:"No I'm just a neutral. I am not heart or heartless. And no I'm not a pokemon." Bowser then thought of an idea. "Are there any fire breathing dragon in this world of yours? And is this Team Rocket evil or good?"

"Plenty of fire breathing dragon types in this world. And Team Rocket seeks to conquer the world, so I will give you an option. You can join us, or be defeated by us. It is up to you. I am fine with it either way."

"Now Hold up. What do you mean conquer the world? Through chaos and tyranny? And defeat me? You and what army?" asked Bowser like it was a questionnaire...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Serine, having jumped through the portal after middle earth l;anded on her feet and then she sat down right on her spot and relized she was under the portal enterance and just sat their to regain her head. She hated travelling though that thing and stood up, shaking her head and when she relized what world they were on she moaned and bit her lip. She pulled out a bottle out of her book bag and drank the dark red liquid. If anyone asked, she would say kool-aid or something that did not involve the word blood. She loked around then and then at the people talking. She hissed slightly and looked at her surroundings, staying well out of the way of the portal. She didn't feel like being fell on right now.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:54 pm

TaQud wrote:
Lost heros wrote:"Plenty of fire breathing dragon types in this world. And Team Rocket seeks to conquer the world, so I will give you an option. You can join us, or be defeated by us. It is up to you. I am fine with it either way."

"Now Hold up. What do you mean conquer the world? Through chaos and tyranny? And defeat me? You and what army?" asked Bowser like it was a questionnaire...

"Rule it through any means necessary I guess. I'm not the boss, and I don't know all the answers, but I can guarantee you this: we have an army, made from Pokemon, heartless, and humans, and you have no chance of beating us."
She turned and walked away to inform Lt. Surge of Bowser's presence, feeling it was necessary.

Firstaria wrote:Having familoarized with Char, his new friend now on his shoulder, Gulcasa came out of the woods only to see...what definitely was a dragon, and someone with a big R on his clothes talking to him.

" Hey, what's going on here? " he asked surprised, and I mist remember he was wearing his big armor and was agiting a giant scythe.

"None of your business," she said walking past him. She paused and turned around, "By the way, no Pokemon allowed unless you are in team Rocket."
She opened a pokeball and let o a Kadabra. It used psychic to pick up and take charmander, and then it teleported, itself, it's master, and charmander away.
(OOC: you will get char back AFTER you defeat Lt. Surge.)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Big Chill flew throughout Kanto, not going far until he saw a big, turtle-like dragon and a girl with big R on her chest. He flew close and, landing, folded his wings around him into a robe.

Cat Man made his own way to this spot, watching for creatures to fight.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Lost heros wrote:
TaQud wrote:"Now Hold up. What do you mean conquer the world? Through chaos and tyranny? And defeat me? You and what army?" asked Bowser like it was a questionnaire...

"Rule it through any means necessary I guess. I'm not the boss, and I don't know all the answers, but I can guarantee you this: we have an army, made from Pokemon, heartless, and humans, and you have no chance of beating us."

*Puts Hands In Air* "Oh wow you got an army? I'm soooooo scared." said Bowser as she walked away while chuckling a little.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Big mistake.

" Char! " Gulcasa said angry " No one...no one will bring away again my friends!!! "

O ancient wyrm,
enshrouded in a blazing aura;
Thy flame shall unleash,
the fury of hell!

" ARE YOU READY? " Screamed Broonga Gulcasa, his Genocide card activated by the rage of losing someone.
His helm fell down, and he looked more savage than before. Flames surrounded him, his scary yellow eyes and his blazing long flaming hairs. He was even emitting flames from his scythe.

He looked at Bowser, and with a different, more evil voice asked " Who is that soon dead guy? "

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Firstaria wrote:He looked at Bowser, and with a different, more evil voice asked " Who is that soon dead guy? "

"Excuse me?" said Bowser with a "what?" face on him. "You taking her side too?"

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:13 pm

TaQud wrote:
Firstaria wrote:He looked at Bowser, and with a different, more evil voice asked " Who is that soon dead guy? "

"Excuse me?" said Bowser with a "what?" face on him. "You taking her side too?"

" No. I'm gonna kill her, burn her body to ashes, and then take back my Char...you are a dragon...of some sort... right? Which side are you? " He answered with his demonic voice.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Firstaria wrote:
TaQud wrote:"Excuse me?" said Bowser with a "what?" face on him. "You taking her side too?"

" No. I'm gonna kill her, burn her body to ashes, and then take back my Char...you are a dragon...of some sort... right? Which side are you? " He answered with his demonic voice.

"I'm not on any side you arrogant square." said Bowser in response. "And da heck is wrong with you? Burning a little girl? Sure I burn cities and villages but I make sure people are out of them so the people don't burn." said Bowser.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Firstaria wrote:
TaQud wrote:"Excuse me?" said Bowser with a "what?" face on him. "You taking her side too?"

Big Chill unfolded his wings, and flew between the group.

"Chill out, people." he said, an icy mist coming from his unmoving mouth.

He landed in the midst of them and refolded his wings into a hooded robe. Ben looked around and noticed Cat Man afar off, watching. He pretended not to notice him and went back to paying attention to the three here.

Bill Weld 2020

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Gulcasa reflected on this. He didn't want to become the emperor of carnage again.

" Whatever. " he said, returning to his original form and getting back his helm, " but is my desire to free Char, and I've the feeling it would not be easy like kidbapping a blonde princess... " he said, thinking that time on Machina Bridge when he captured Yggdra with a really simple plan.
Last edited by Firstaria on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthella
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm

A man and an orang-utan entered Vermilion city. The man was dressed in strange robes and had a pointy hat with the word "WIZZARD" written in large letters on it. The orang-utan was, well, an orang-utan.
"Ook."
"Yes, I'm sure there's food in this city."
The walked into the market and greeted the cashier.
"Good day, sir. We would like to have nine bananas and five apples, please."
"Ook."
"And a banana. Oh, and a sandwich, too."
"Ook?"
"Well, I want something too."
"Ook."
"All right, I'll ask him." The man in the pointy hat paid the cashier and then said, "Say, uhm, you wouldn't happen to be able to tell us anything about this place?"
"Ook."
"Yes, I was getting to that." He turned back to the cashier. "And, uh, have there by any chance been any strange shadows, you know, lurking about town?"
An anarchist without adjectives. I don't want to dismantle the government, I just want to make it unnecessary.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Orthella wrote:A man and an orang-utan entered Vermilion city. The man was dressed in strange robes and had a pointy hat with the word "WIZZARD" written in large letters on it. The orang-utan was, well, an orang-utan.
"Ook."
"Yes, I'm sure there's food in this city."
The walked into the market and greeted the cashier.
"Good day, sir. We would like to have nine bananas and five apples, please."
"Ook."
"And a banana. Oh, and a sandwich, too."
"Ook?"
"Well, I want something too."
"Ook."
"All right, I'll ask him." The man in the pointy hat paid the cashier and then said, "Say, uhm, you wouldn't happen to be able to tell us anything about this place?"
"Ook."
"Yes, I was getting to that." He turned back to the cashier. "And, uh, have there by any chance been any strange shadows, you know, lurking about town?"

"900 pokedollars," the cashier said gloomfully, "If by shadows you mean the heartless then yes, the heartless are everywhere. They are controlled by Team Rocket. Team Rocket is in control of all the pokemon in Vermilion right now, and well we are all powerless to stop them."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse