NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Registry - Discussion

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

shall you use this feature as an OP?

I shall
77%
I shan't (please specify why so I might improve)
23%

Total votes : 22

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Multiverse Registry - Discussion

Postby Esternial » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 am

This is now the Discussion thread. All info here is probably outdated or incomplete.

The Multiverse Registry

I've had this little idea come up when I was procrastinating, one that - the longer I thought about it - might be of some benefit to both OPs and participants alike.

ImageWhat it's for

The prime directive of this thread is to give upcoming OPs the chance to contact players who have an interest in the type of RP they seek to create, which is why anyone interested in contributing their data to the records will be required to fill out a small questionnaire.

I'm on the brink of launching my own RP, but I lack participants. What do I do?

That's quite simple, really. Each registered inhabitant of the multiverse was required to submit several keywords; as an OP, you just have to check the list of keywords for any that are related to your own RP and use your browser's search function to find any matches. (Ctrl+F)

Note: All keywords have a '!' prefix.

Everyone who submitted your chosen keyword in their application will be highlighted in your browser search, so all you have to do is pass through the results and check out the rest of their app by clicking on their name. If you think someone is just what you need, send him/her a TG and...Yowza!

Note: Advertising in this thread is strictly prohibited.

ImageList of Common P2MV RP Types

I. Superhero
Some of the most common RP's in the Multiverse involve superpowers, whether it be that of a hormone-raging teenager or a well-aged Merlot seeking to condone himself for his past mistakes.
II. Fantasy
Not to be mistaken with superheroes, fantasy RPs may involve magic or other abilities that resemble, but are hardly identical to superpowers. There RPs are generally set in a medieval-eque setting and something appears to crosslink with superhero RPs when set in modern times (cf. Elfen High)
III. Science fiction
Whether based on Halo or spawned from another concept, sci-fi RPs are hard to mistake for anything else; although the possibilities of superpowers exist, these tend to be a result from Clarke's Third Law. Very distinguishable by the presence of spaceship, which generally isn't present in the other genres - although nothing is impossible.
IV. Historical
Whether a re-enactment or alternate history, historical RPs are set in the past of our timeline - or alternative timelines - from WW2 all the way back to the stone age.
V. Contemporary action/adventure
Sometimes carrying a significant militaristic theme, such as placing the characters in an association of assassins or an air squadron of fighter pilots; RPs set in the present are very diverse and offer a range of different themes.

ImageList of Keywords

This list gives you several keywords that you may choose from and will be added after your name in the general list. You may submit new keywords, but consider them wisely, one of the pre-existing categories might be a sufficient replacement; if it's considered unique enough to be a seperate keywords, it will be added to the list later. OPs can then see, in a single glance, who they would want to contact for their RP.

Bold keywords are blanket terms for the non-bold keywords beneath them.

!Action (includes: ‘fighting’)
!Adventure (includes ‘exploration’)
!Colonization
!Wilderness
!Comedy (includes ‘humor’ and ‘satire’)
!Crime (includes ‘Mafia’)
!BountyHunter
!Drama (includes ‘intrigue’)
!HighSchool
!Fantasy
!Superpowers (includes: ‘superhero’, ‘superhuman’ and ‘powers’)
!Steampunk
!Demigod
!Magic
!Deity
!Superhuman
!Mythology
!History (includes: ‘past’)
!AlternateHistory
!Religion
!Horror
!Undead
!Music
!Mystery
!Paranormal
!Romance (includes ‘emotions’ and ‘relationships’)
!Sci-Fi (includes: ‘future’ and ‘space’)
!Transhumanist
!Sport
!Thriller
!War (includes ‘military’)
!Strategic
!Mercenaries
!Western (includes ‘frontier’)
!Film-Noir

ImageList of franchises, literature, etc.

Note: You can add more topics to the list when signing up, or by contacting me through TG

Anime
Halo
Doctor Who
WH40K
Arthurian Legend
The Elder Scrolls
Dune
Ender's Game
Ben 10
X-Men
Justice League
Marvel
DC

ImageThe Application

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Tech:[/b] Past/Modern/Post-Modern/Future/Steampunk/etc.
[b]RP Genre(s):[/b]
[b]RP Perspective:[/b] CharacterRP/NationBased/FactionRP
[b]Why do you RP?:[/b]
[b]How's your schedule/activity?:[/b]
[b]Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]
[b]Keywords:[/b]
[b]RP Samples:[/b] (as many as you want)

ImageYou can add anything to this sheet, consider it as an on-site reference sheet for both yourself and others, like a CV.

For any changes to the OP or suggestions, contact me through TG

Update Log:
1/10/'12 | Added small tutorial for OPs
2/10/'12 | Polished up!
7/10/'12 | Redid most of the thread.
Last edited by Esternial on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 am, edited 28 times in total.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 am

List of the registered Multiverse

Altruistic Paladins
!Superpowers, !Demigod, !HighSchool, !Magic, !AlternateHistory, !Action,!Intrigue, !Anime, !CharacterRP, !FactionRP, !UrbanFantasy, !CharacterDevelopment, !Mythology

Asterdan
!Superpowers, !Deity, !Ben10, !X-Men, !JusticeLeague, !Marvel, !DC

Agritum
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !Action, !Anime, !CharacterRP, !Military, !Mecha, !UrbanFantasy, !Magic, !Demigod, !Arthurian

B
Boriem

E
Escalan Corps-Star Island
!Military, !Future, !Fantasy, !Magic, !Action, !Intrigue, !Weapons, !Navy !PostModern, !Transhumanist, !Exploration, !Colonization, !Wilderness, !Dune, !Ender'sGame, !History, !Superpowers, !Elements

F
Firstaria
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !AlternateHistory, !HighSchool, !Anime, !Action, !Religion, !Humor, !Strategic, !DoctorWho, !CharacterRP, !Military, !BountyHunter, !Future, !UrbanFantasy, !Magic, !Demigod, !Arthurian, !NationBased, !MafiaGame, !Intrigue, !FactionRP, !Mercenaries, !Undead, !Paranormal

Felix Terra
!Strategic, !NationBased, !Modern

J
Jormengand
!Future, !Fantasy, !Action, !D&D, !WH40k, !Dragons

L
Len Hyet
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !Steampunk, !AlternateHistory, !HighSchool, !Anime, !Action, !Religion, !Satire, !Humor, !Strategic, !Halo, !DoctorWho, !WH40K, !CharacterRP, !Military, !BountyHunter, !Frontier, !Dystopia, !Animal, !Future

M
Maltropia
!Superpowers, !AlternateHistory, !Action, !Satire, !Humor, !Strategic, !CharacterRP, !Military, !NationBased, !FactionRP

Menassa
!Superpowers, !Demigod, !HighSchool, !Magic, !History, !Mythology, !Religion, !Satire, !Humor, !Intrigue, !Exploration, !Elements, !CharacterRP, !Judaism

Meritocratic States
!Action, !Character Development, !Emotion, !Humor, !Fantasy, !PostModern, !Relationships, !Strategic

N
Nationstatelandsville
!Mythology, !Steampunk, !Action, !Religion, !Satire, !Humor

Neo Arcad
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !Steampunk, !AlternateHistory, !HighSchool, !Anime, !Action, !Strategic, !Yak

Nightkill the Emperor
!Religion, !Fantasy, !Humor, !Mythology, !WTF

Nude East Ireland
!Fantasy, !Steampunk, !Richard, !fucking, !Nixon, !gorilla

O
Olthar
!Anime, !Catgirls, !CharacterRP, !Lesbians, !Magic, !Mecha, !Satire

R
Replica Union
!Humor, !AlternateHistory, !Strategic, !Halo, !DoctorWho, !WH40K

Republic of Hell
!Military !NationBased !Future !Strategic

S
San Leggera
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !AlternateHistory, !Action, !DoctorWho, !Future, !UrbanFantasy, !MafiaGame, !Intrigue, !FactionRP !Violence

Sentinel XV
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !AlternateHistory, !Action, !Religion, !Satire, !Strategic, !CharacterRP, !Military, !Dystopia, !Future, !UrbanFantasy, !Magic, !Demigod, !NationBased, !MafiaGame, !Intrigue

T
The Blazing Aura
!Superpowers, !Demigod, !Magic, !History, !AlternateHistory, !Mythology, !Action, !Strategic, !Military, !BountyHunter , !MafiaGame, !Weapons, !Exploration, !Colonization, !Elements, !Animal, !Mercenaries, !WH40K, !Pokemon, !Percy Jackson, !CharacterRP, !NationBased, !FactionRP, !Modern, !PostModern, !Future, !Wilderness, !Frontier

V
Volmachtia
!Steampunk, !AlternateHistory, !Strategic, !CharacterRP, !Military, !BountyHunter, !Frontier, !Dystopia

Vredlandia
!AlternateHistory, !Superpowers, !Future, !Fantasy, !Religion

Z
Zarkenis Ultima
!Superpowers, !Demigod, !Magic, !Mythology, !Humor, !Action, !Anime, !Weapons, !Elements, !Dystopia, !Animal, !Mercenaries, !Undead, !Paranormal, !CharacterRP, !History, !Modern, !PostModern, !Future, !Steampunk, !Wilderness, !Frontier

Zemkal
!Superpowers, !Mythology, !Steampunk, !AlternateHistory, !Action, !Religion, !Satire, !Humor, !Strategic, !Halo, !Doctor Who, !Elder Scrolls, !CharacterRP, !Military, !BountyHunter, !Frontier, !Animal, !Future, !UrbanFantasy, !Magic, !Demigod, !Intrigue, !FactionRP
Last edited by Esternial on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 am

RP Perspectives

Character RP
Altruistic Paladins, Agritum, Firstaria, Len Hyet, Maltropia, Menassa, Meritocratic States, Olthar, Sentinel XV, The Blazing Aura, Volmachtia, Zarkenis Ultima, Zemkal

Faction RP
Altruistic Paladins, Firstaria, Maltropia, San Leggera, The Blazing Aura

Nation-based
Firstaria, Felix Terra, Maltropic, Republic of Hell, Sentinel XV, The Blazing Aura

Tech Levels

Franchises,literature, etc.

Anime
Altruistic Paladins, Agritum, Firstaria, Len Hyet, Neo Arcad, Olthar, Zarkenis Ultima

Halo
Len Hyet, Replica Union, Zemkal

Doctor Who
Firstaria, Len Hyet, Replica Union, San Leggera, Zemkal

WH40K
Jormengand, Len Hyet, Replica Union, The Blazing Aura

Arthurian Legend
Agritum, Firstaria

The Elder Scrolls
Zemkal

Dune

Ender's Game

Ben 10
Asterdan

X-Men
Asterdan

Justice League
Asterdan

Marvel
Asterdan

DC
Asterdan
Last edited by Esternial on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Should this also be a place to register pre-existing eps which need new players?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Should this also be a place to register pre-existing eps which need new players?

I have no idea what an eps is.

The idea is that people register themselves here, and OPs check the registry and TG people who might be interested in their RP.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Nice idea, Esty. On my watchlist.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Should this also be a place to register pre-existing eps which need new players?

I have no idea what an eps is.

The idea is that people register themselves here, and OPs check the registry and TG people who might be interested in their RP.

*Rp

I made a spelling error.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Boriem
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Boriem » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Name: Boriem
Tech: Victorian Era
RP Genre(s): Most any.
General Genre(s): Sci Fi, I guess?
Why do you RP?: Because why not? I like to write, and I get very bored sometimes.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: 6/7
Additional Information: None.
Keywords: Can't think of any...
Last edited by Boriem on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Name: Neo Arcad
Tech: Post-Modern, assuming you mean my IC nation.
RP Genre(s):
• Action
• Adventure
• Crime
• Drama
• Fantasy
• History
• Horror
• Mystery
• Romance
• Sci-Fi
• Thriller
• War
• Western
General Genre(s): See above, I guess...?
Why do you RP?: To distract myself from the knowledge that everyone I love will eventually die before my eyes, or I will die before theirs.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: Fucking Awesome/10.
Additional Information: Will RP for food.
Keywords:
• Superhero
• Mythology
• Steampunk
• Alternate History
• High School
• Anime
• Fighting
• Strategic
• Warfare
• Yak (Bos mutus)
Last edited by Neo Arcad on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Name: God
Tech: MT, I guess. A lot of my rps end up being FanTech.
RP Genre(s): Fantasy. Very darkly funny fantasies.
General Genre(s): Humour, fantasy, action.
Why do you RP?: I find it a good waste of time and it's therapeutic.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: 7. I'm a good OP. Bad writer, but I acknowledge I'm a good OP.
Additional Information: I'm overly full of myself and I suffer newbies poorly. So I'll be a dick to you when I first meet you. Afterwards I'll continue to be a dick, but you'll be used to it.
Keywords: Religion, fantasy, humour, mythology, WTF
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Name: That's the question!
Tech: Whatever. Typically Modern and Future, I'm bad at Past.
RP Genre(s): Fantasy. Science fiction. Contemporary action/adventure. Occasionally superhero or historic, if they have a twist in them.
General Genre(s):- Action
- Adventure
- Comedy
- Fantasy
- Horror
- Mystery
- Sci-Fi
- Thriller

Most RP's I'm in (and run) have a mixture of all of those. It's good gun.
Why do you RP?: I'm an aspiring novelist with a lot of good ideas I'm too lazy too write. Thus, I use you all as my victims.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: 5-9, depending on my mood.
Additional Information: I'll likely spend just as much, if not more, time making stupid jokes in the OOC than actually posting in the IC. That just means I like the RP and I want to mess around with it.
Keywords:- Mythology
- Steampunk (on occasion)
- Fighting
- Religion (don't expect me not to mock it or through a twist in it - I fancy myself an atheist C.S Lewis)
- Satire/Humor
- Bat-Demons (in-joke, you can ignore it; I just couldn't resist)
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

In the app, what's the difference between "RP Genre(s)" and "General Genre(s)?"
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Name: Jackie
Tech: Post-Modern High Fantasy Schizo-Steampunk in the 1900s
RP Genre(s): Comedic superhero alternate history fantasy IN SPACE
General Genre(s): Action thriller, film noir
Why do you RP?: Because I'm fucking insane
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: numbers are nothing to me
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords:
- Fantasy
- Steampunk
- Richard
- fucking
- Nixon
- gorilla
- for
- the
- last
- time
- I
- don't
- do
- drugs
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Volmachtia
Senator

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Name: Call me Vol.
Tech: Prefer Future, cool with steampunk, also cool with Industrial (1875-1930)
RP Genre(s): Sci-fi, Historical
General Genre(s): Sci-fi, War, Adventure, Action, History, Western (Space western, particularly)
Why do you RP?: Because I enjoy writing, it's good practice for my own written works, and it alleviates my boredom.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: 9, I suppose.
Additional Information: Not cool with anthros/ponies. Interested in 40k. Not interested in transhumanism.
Keywords: Steampunk, Alt Hist, Warfare, Character, Military, Bounty Hunter, Frontier, Dystopia

Replica Union
Envoy

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

[Info] The Multiverse Registry

Postby Replica Union » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 am

Name:RU,PantherFan,NeedACoolName,
Tech: Modern Tech,Future Tech,and maybe Fantasy Tech
RP Genre:Action,Comedy,Fantasy,History,Sci Fi,Alternate History,and War
General Genre:Sc Fi and Alternate History
Why do you RP:For Fun and to enjoy good stories of epic proportions.
Rate your self 1 - 10:6.8
Additional Info:I may be off in a few months possibly.
Keywords:Warfare,Humour,Alternate History,Strategic,Sci Fi Universes(Halo,Doctor Who,and WH 40K,preferably)

May add more maybe
Last edited by Replica Union on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:52 am

Olthar wrote:In the app, what's the difference between "RP Genre(s)" and "General Genre(s)?"

General genres I stole from movies, RP Genres I made up by looking at P2MV.

It might be relevant for other people to know what kind of genre you're interested in; not just on an RP basis, but in general. Movies, series, books, etc.

Suggestions on the app are always welcme though.

I'll add a commendation thingy later on, where OPs get to commend players for good behaviour in their RP (with proof of course), although I'm not sure if I should, because this would invole work on my part.

And I much rather prefer to leech on social security.

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 am

Name: Vredlandia
Tech: I prefer past and MT, but future would be okay though.
RP Genre(s): All, but I don’t have much Sci-Fi knowledge
General Genre(s): Adventure, Drama, Fantasy , History, Horror, Mystery, Thriller, War
Why do you RP?: Because I’m a lazy student and have nothing to do…and it’s fun.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: 6-8
Additional Information: Well, Beck’s.
Keywords: Alternate History, Superhero, Future, Fantasy, Religion

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 am

Well, I added the first batch. I hope you guys now see how this thing works, more or less.

As an OP, you just have to check the keyword list.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 am

Name:Agritum
Tech: I have a liking for Modern Tech, Magitech and Future.
RP Genre(s):
• Superhero
• Sci-Fi
• Contemporary
• Fantasy (only Urban and Historical one. Emphasis on the former.)
General Genre(s):
• Action
• Adventure
• Fantasy
• Sci-Fi
• War
Why do you RP?: To have fun, and enjoy well written characters, settings and stories.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10:7. I am sometimes capable of going up to 8.
Additional Information:I usually use anime characters as my faceclaim. Don't worry, if you don't particularly like the Japanese School of Animation, you can always co-erce me to use the pic of some actor/actress. I'm usually very skeptical of "Deity" or "Demigod" RPs, except if they are actually well done/original. And if the last ones aren't based on books by a certain Mr Riordan.

I'm a sucker for Celtic Mythology and culture. An even worser one for the Arthurian cycle and knightly romance in general. A good Arthurian RP would surely get my interest.
Keywords:• Superhero
• Mythology
• Fighting
• Anime
• Character
• Military
• Mecha
• Urban Fantasy
• Magic
• Demigod
• Arthurian

RP Samples: American Paranormal Society
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=129772

Strike Witches 2012
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=158153

Elfen High 2
Last edited by Agritum on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 am

Name: The Penis Queen
Tech: Fantasy and any form of Cyberpunk derivatives
RP Genre(s): Fantasy and occasionally Superhero
General Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Why do you RP?: Because I have nothing better to do, and it's a nice distraction from the fact that we're all going to die someday and that all of our lives are really completely meaningless.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: I don't see the point in having one rate oneself. No one is going to be honest, but if you insist, 1/0
Additional Information: Titties.
Keywords: Anime, Catgirls, Character RP, Lesbians, Magic, Mecha, Satire

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am

Olthar wrote: I don't see the point in having one rate oneself. No one is going to be honest, but if you insist, 1/0

Of course, that's the entire point. Some people may be interested in the size of someone's ego.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 am

Name: Jormengand, The Imperium of.
Tech: Any.
RP Genre(s): Any, so long as it's good quality.
General Genre(s): Again, any pretty much.
Why do you RP?: For fun.
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10: About 8, although I have a tendency to conform vaguely to the quality of the RP overall.
Additional Information: If I look like I'm godmodding or doing something that makes no sense, please check first. Also, I will not join your RP if your grammar and spelling sucks hard enough that it is an effort to read.
Keywords: ( know some are kinda repeated, it's so it will come up for a variety of searches)
!Alltech
!FT
!Future
!FanT
!Fantasy
!PT
!Past
!MT
!Modern
!PMT
!Post-modern
!Fighting
!D&D
!Dungeonsanddragons
!WH40k
!Warhammer40k
!WHfant
!Warhammer
!Dragons
Last edited by Jormengand on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 am

Well, people have the list of keywords, so you don't have to add so many different once.

Plus you misspelled Modern.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am

Esternial wrote:Well, people have the list of keywords, so you don't have to add so many different once.

Plus you misspelled Modern.

I would normally go "O noez!" but I suppose on a keyword list it matters...
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 am

Aren't you going to add me to the list? D:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse