NATION

PASSWORD

Island for Auction (closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Taurenor wrote:US$9 trillion

Annnd...SOLD! To Taurenor! We will allow you to pay in installments if you wish.

Thank you, and enjoy paradise!
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Winning the Bid (>;)

Postby Taurenor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Continental Navy Statement
[Translation: Bahasa Taurenor to Aurenorian English]

Honoured representative,

My name is Raschid Alharoun, and it is in my capacity to represent the Freemasons' Naval Association of the Taurenori Continent with the writing of this letter, directed to the foreign and trade representative of your represented government. I would like to formally offer my utmost veneration and warm regard, on behalf of the one hundred and twenty-seventh Grand Master James Pritchard, for the attentiveness of correspondence of the government of the Most Serene Republic in giving us this opportunity.

The Continental Navy is the only existing standing military branch of the Freemasons' Association; historically instituted from a motley collection of various warships during the height of the late 17th century's settlement programme, more than four hundred years past. As the only professionally-led military force of the Association, the Continental Navy and its oceanic fleets have always provided Aurenoria and its overseas territories with its first echelon line of defence in the face of possible foreign threats.

The reasoning behind why this letter has reached your desk today is, quite simply, due to the fact that the First Admiralty has decided to put forward a written contract for this latest auction. In such a way, your represented government will have the full capacity to acknowledge any violations of the aforementioned agreement in the future, as such increasing the fairness of this auction, and signalling the full sovereignty of your represented government.

Henceforth, in full accordance of the Freemasons' Grand Assembly's authority, and as verified by the Freemasons' Council of Foreign Relations, shall I - Grand Mason Raschid Alharoun, representing in full the Continental Navy - lodge the following written contract;

• The Government of Insel des Mondes, henceforth referred to as 'Insel des Mondes', will hand the island specified under this auction to the Freemasons' Association of Aurenoria, henceforth referred to as 'Aurenoria'.
  • In return, the Freemasons' Association will transfer, as guaranteed within this auction, the sum of US$9,000,000,000,000.00 or nine trillion in Universal Standard Dollars denomination by foreign exchange standardisation, and channel the aforementioned amount of monetary fund to the account of Insel des Mondes.
  • The total tonnage of Continental Navy vessels located upon the island's water will not exceed the 1:1.5 in relation to the existing Insel des Mondes navy at any given period in the future.
  • There number of armed personnel of the Freemasons' Association will not exceed 50,000 at any given period in the future.
Upon the notification of approval by your represented body of foreign relations and trade, the above mentioned projected amount of monetary fund shall be allocated by one full working day's period, Taurenori Continental Timezone, to the account of your represented government.

I would like to thank you for your understanding, and for giving us this opportunity.

Cordially Yours,
Raschid Alharoun
First Officer of Admiralty
Freemasons' Association Aurenoria
Last edited by Taurenor on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Content prior to December 2012 was written while this account was given to Yohannes and is now Deprecated and not considered part of the subsequent continuity.

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

We agree to the above contract.
However, no Insel des Mondes ships will be in this island's waters from the time we leave the island. You may have as many ships as you want there. Same thing goes for the armed personnel.
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Taurenor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Signed,
James Pritchard
Grand Master of the Freemasons
Aurenorian Association
Content prior to December 2012 was written while this account was given to Yohannes and is now Deprecated and not considered part of the subsequent continuity.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Taurenor wrote:
(Image)
Continental Navy Statement

Honoured representative,

My name is Raschid Alharoun, and it is in my capacity to represent the Freemasons' Naval Association of the Taurenori Continent with the writing of this letter, directed to the foreign and trade representative of your represented government. I would like to formally offer my utmost veneration and warm regard, on behalf of the one hundred and twenty-seventh Grand Master James Pritchard, for the attentiveness of correspondence of the government of the Most Serene Republic in giving us this opportunity.

The Continental Navy is the only existing standing military branch of the Freemasons' Association; historically instituted from a motley collection of various warships during the height of the late 17th century's settlement programme, more than four hundred years past. As the only professionally-led military force of the Association, the Continental Navy and its oceanic fleets have always provided Aurenoria and its overseas territories with its first echelon line of defence in the face of possible foreign threats.

The reasoning behind why this letter has reached your desk today is, quite simply, due to the fact that the First Admiralty has decided to put forward a written contract for this latest auction. In such a way, your represented government will have the full capacity to acknowledge any violations of the aforementioned agreement in the future, as such increasing the fairness of this auction, and signalling the full sovereignty of your represented government.

Henceforth, in full accordance of the Freemasons' Grand Assembly's authority, and as verified by the Freemasons' Council of Foreign Relations, shall I - Grand Mason Raschid Alharoun, representing in full the Continental Navy - lodge the following written contract;

• The Government of Insel des Mondes, henceforth referred to as 'Insel des Mondes', will hand the island specified under this auction to the Freemasons' Association of Aurenoria, henceforth referred to as 'Aurenoria'.
  • In return, the Freemasons' Association will transfer, as guaranteed within this auction, the sum of US$9,000,000,000,000.00 or nine trillion in Universal Standard Dollars denomination by foreign exchange standardisation, and channel the aforementioned amount of monetary fund to the account of Insel des Mondes.
  • The total tonnage of Continental Navy vessels located upon the island's water will not exceed the 1:1.5 in relation to the existing Insel des Mondes navy at any given period in the future.
  • There number of armed personnel of the Freemasons' Association will not exceed 50,000 at any given period in the future.
Upon the notification of approval by your represented body of foreign relations and trade, the above mentioned projected amount of monetary fund shall be allocated by one full working day's period, Taurenori Continental Timezone, to the account of your represented government.

I would like to thank you for your understanding, and for giving us this opportunity.

Cordially Yours,
Raschid Alharoun
First Officer of Admiralty
Freemasons' Association Aurenoria

OOC:Wow you beat me.... :P I though we were allies! (Jk)
IC:
Gaveo would like to use the newly acquried island owned by Taurenor as a haven for the war we are having in our country.
Bruh.

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Re: Government of Gaveo

Postby Taurenor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Gaveo wrote:
Gaveo would like to use the newly acquried island owned by Taurenor as a haven for the war we are having in our country.

Hon Sir/Madam,

As grand lodge plenipotentiary of the Freemasons' Association pertaining to foreign relations and affairs of the thirty-nine Taurenori states, I would like to offer my genuine veneration and sincere greetings to you, the government which you represent, and the people of Gaveo.

As this letter has reached your executive desk, your Ambassador to the Association have formulated, together with I myself, the right course of action which the Association will establish to assist your represented government in the face of Svetarian aggression.

The Freemasons' Association has furthermore noted the request of your represented government for the allowance of your immigration agency to send displaced Gaveoan victims of the war to the island which we have recently purchased from the government of Insel des Mondes.

After a brief consultation with the thirty-nine councillors, Grand Master James Pritchard would like to propose for the following agreement, in return for our acceptance of your request;

• The government of Gaveo, henceforth referred to as 'Gaveo', will accept the protective suzerainty of the Freemasons' Association, henceforth referred to as 'Aurenoria', upon the aftermath of its current war.
  • Gaveo will allow for the establishment of extraterritorial guarantee to any and all Association diplomats within its territorial jurisdiction.
  • Aurenoria will establish a foreign direct investment package in the sum of two trillion Universal Standard Dollars throughout various strategic economic sectors of Gaveo.
  • Gaveo will allow the Continental Navy to acquire a single open port within its territorial jurisdiction, which will be designated for Continental Navy squadrons in Gaveo.

I thank you for your attentive correspondence, and shall await the answer of your represented government.

Cordially Yours,
Djoko Prasetyo Kusumo
Grand Mason of Foreign Relations
Freemasonic Association Aurenoria

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Taurenor wrote:
Gaveo wrote:

Hon Sir/Madam,

As grand lodge plenipotentiary of the Freemasons' Association pertaining to foreign relations and affairs of the thirty-nine Taurenori states, I would like to offer my genuine veneration and sincere greetings to you, the government which you represent, and the people of Gaveo.

As this letter has reached your executive desk, your Ambassador to the Association have formulated, together with I myself, the right course of action which the Association will establish to assist your represented government in the face of Svetarian aggression.

The Freemasons' Association has furthermore noted the request of your represented government for the allowance of your immigration agency to send displaced Gaveoan victims of the war to the island which we have recently purchased from the government of Insel des Mondes.

After a brief consultation with the thirty-nine councillors, Grand Master James Pritchard would like to propose for the following agreement, in return for our acceptance of your request;

• The government of Gaveo, henceforth referred to as 'Gaveo', will accept the protective suzerainty of the Freemasons' Association, henceforth referred to as 'Aurenoria', upon the aftermath of its current war.
  • Gaveo will allow for the establishment of extraterritorial guarantee to any and all Association diplomats within its territorial jurisdiction.
  • Aurenoria will establish a foreign direct investment package in the sum of two trillion Universal Standard Dollars throughout various strategic economic sectors of Gaveo.
  • Gaveo will allow the Continental Navy to acquire a single open port within its territorial jurisdiction, which will be designated for Continental Navy squadrons in Gaveo.

I thank you for your attentive correspondence, and shall await the answer of your represented government.

Cordially Yours,
Djoko Prasetyo Kusumo
Grand Mason of Foreign Relations
Freemasonic Association Aurenoria

To Djoko Prasetyo Kusumo,
We accept the offer thank you so much for your hospitality. We hope to use this port you have giving us wisely.
Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo
Bruh.

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Taurenor » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 am

Gaveo wrote:Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo

Signed,
James Pritchard
Grand Master of the Freemasons
Aurenorian Association
Last edited by Taurenor on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade