NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Fun fact: If you type "Aleister Crowley Supernatural" into Google Image Search, the first result is this.

Yes! I am on Google! I matter!

Meanwhile, if you type in the name of my blog, you get nothing about me for 50 pages. Even when you directly quote my posts, it doesn't turn up until, like, page 3.

I should update that more often to remedy it.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Fun fact: If you type "Aleister Crowley Supernatural" into Google Image Search, the first result is this.

Yes! I am on Google! I matter!

Meanwhile, if you type in the name of my blog, you get nothing about me for 50 pages. Even when you directly quote my posts, it doesn't turn up until, like, page 3.

I should update that more often to remedy it.

I Googled "Mavorpen" and went to images; hilarity ensued.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Acapulco, Mexico

Smoke billowed out of the young man's mouth, and his relaxed against the soft fabric of pillows and blankets that had been laid on the ground. The small building he was in was made of rock and stone, that had been carefully carved decades ago, most likely. It had no floor, as the wooden boards had been pulled out, noticeable by the broken ends of wood still attached to the stone walls. Instead, there were blankets and quilts thrown onto the dirt floor, to provide some level of comfort. Pillows were also thrown about, and there were small, 6-inch by 4-inch openings in the ceiling that let out the smoke. Carefully moving his intricately-crafted Koyilandy Hookah, the man scratched his beard, and parted his robe, lightweight and good for desert travel, in order to straighten his black tie. He looked up towards the doorway, which was indeed void of a door.

In the door, there stood a tall man who wore boots, wool pants, a winter coat, and a hat. He had a beard that covered his chin and neck, and a pipe in his mouth. He also had a bag, which was tied to his back with a simple rope. The man stepped into the hut, and extended his hand to the smoker.

"Auf Wiedersehen, Aleister Crowley," the man said, his English having a thick German accent. Grabbing the burly man's hand with his own, the young Crowley shook it, and nodded his head. "It was more than a simple pleasure to meet you, Mr. Eckenstein. I will remember what you have taught me, of 'Rāja Yoga'."

"Likewise, Aleister, I will remember what you have told me. But I must be leaving you now."

As Eckenstein left the hut, he turned back and waved his hand. Crowley closed his eyes, and used one hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Вы болит."

Crowley stopped. He opened his eyes slowly, and lifted his head to meet his visitor; a ragged man, who wore a green-grey coat and pants, as well as leather boots. The man had a beard that stopped at his chest, and hair that was twisted and greying. His eyes stared at Crowley as though the man was deranged. He probably was.

"Mountain climbing will do that to you," the man said, now in clear English.

Crowley nodded, and moved himself into a more upright position. "To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" he asked.

"Sure, you have heard of the holiest man in all of Russia," the man replied. Crowley knew this man.

"Grigori Rasputin," he mused, "A peasant monk who has, by sheer chance, gained the favor of the Tsar and his family. I would congratulate you, if it was not such a backwards land of farmers and innovation that China would look down upon."

Rasputin frowned. Well, actually, he already was frowning. But it was a bit more apparent now. This made Crowley grin, and he stood, staring back at Rasputin.

"What brings the 'holiest man in all of Russia' into my den here in Mexico?" the young occultist asked.

Rasputin smirked. "Eternal youth, Mr. Crowley."

Next Time, On Two Wizards: Crowley and Rasputin sail for South Africa, but Pirates swarm the Seas! Will the world's greatest magicians escape the grasp of Pirates, or will another war begin between Humanity and Bearanity?

... Wait, you expect me to know? I mean, uh, NEXT TIME!
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Acapulco, Mexico

Smoke billowed out of the young man's mouth, and his relaxed against the soft fabric of pillows and blankets that had been laid on the ground. The small building he was in was made of rock and stone, that had been carefully carved decades ago, most likely. It had no floor, as the wooden boards had been pulled out, noticeable by the broken ends of wood still attached to the stone walls. Instead, there were blankets and quilts thrown onto the dirt floor, to provide some level of comfort. Pillows were also thrown about, and there were small, 6-inch by 4-inch openings in the ceiling that let out the smoke. Carefully moving his intricately-crafted Koyilandy Hookah, the man scratched his beard, and parted his robe, lightweight and good for desert travel, in order to straighten his black tie. He looked up towards the doorway, which was indeed void of a door.

In the door, there stood a tall man who wore boots, wool pants, a winter coat, and a hat. He had a beard that covered his chin and neck, and a pipe in his mouth. He also had a bag, which was tied to his back with a simple rope. The man stepped into the hut, and extended his hand to the smoker.

"Auf Wiedersehen, Aleister Crowley," the man said, his English having a thick German accent. Grabbing the burly man's hand with his own, the young Crowley shook it, and nodded his head. "It was more than a simple pleasure to meet you, Mr. Eckenstein. I will remember what you have taught me, of 'Rāja Yoga'."

"Likewise, Aleister, I will remember what you have told me. But I must be leaving you now."

As Eckenstein left the hut, he turned back and waved his hand. Crowley closed his eyes, and used one hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Вы болит."

Crowley stopped. He opened his eyes slowly, and lifted his head to meet his visitor; a ragged man, who wore a green-grey coat and pants, as well as leather boots. The man had a beard that stopped at his chest, and hair that was twisted and greying. His eyes stared at Crowley as though the man was deranged. He probably was.

Crowley nodded, and moved himself into a more upright position. "To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" he asked.

"Sure, you have heard of the holiest man in all of Russia," the man replied. Crowley knew this man.

"Grigori Rasputin," he mused, "A peasant monk who has, by sheer chance, gained the favor of the Tsar and his family. I would congratulate you, if it was not such a backwards land of farmers and innovation that China would look down upon."

Rasputin frowned. Well, actually, he already was frowning. But it was a bit more apparent now. This made Crowley grin, and he stood, staring back at Rasputin.

"What brings the 'holiest man in all of Russia' into my den here in Mexico?" the young occultist asked.

Next Time, On Two Wizards: Crowley and Rasputin sail for South Africa, but Pirates swarm the Seas! Will the world's greatest magicians escape the grasp of Pirates, or will another war begin between Humanity and Bearanity?

:clap:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:
Acapulco, Mexico

"Вы болит."

:clap:

:hug: :kiss:
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Acapulco, Mexico

"Вы болит."

You act as though the first war ever stopped.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote: :clap:

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Bears do not like those who use drugs.

They are the most effective D.A.R.E. branch ever.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey guys, guess what?

I have a jawb.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Hey guys, guess what?

I have a jawb.

Is it kissing Laz?
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Mesoland
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm finally here. Thanks Nightkill.

Name: Grace Gattison
Age (Actual): 17
Age (Appears): 16-17
Race: Human/Demigod
Appearance (Picture or good description):

Powergrid/Powers:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 1
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic Level:
Level 5 Water Manipulation
Level 3 Heat/Light Deflection
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Grace is easily distracted and tends to stray off topic when she's talking. She often fails to remember vital information and is therefore a hopeless messenger.
Personality: Grace is a fairly chatty and rambunctious young woman, however doesn't usually go so far as to annoy people. She went through a period of depression in her early teens and sometimes has relapses where she will spend days alone with just a book and a cushion. She is easy to talk to and has a knack for giving out good advice, however as aforementioned, she often strays off topic and diverts the conversation away from its original course.
History: As is quite clear, the Greek sea goddess Tethis liked to fuck. It's rumoured that she had nearly forty children, and these forty children each had a lot of kids themselves. As you can imagine, as the years went by, some of Tethis' female ancestors (of whom there were very many) decided to experiment a little. With humans. Primarily seamen, but pretty much any guy they could find near water. (They inherited Tethis'... promiscuous streak, to put it bluntly.)

After several hundreds of years of fucking sailors, Tethis' descendants ended up spread across the world. In fact, the pure-bred gods and goddesses descended from Tethis had all died out by now. Fortunately for the human race (the ones not descended from gods, that is), most of her descendants were unable to access their magical potential and lived out their amiable, shitty lives oblivious to the salt-water that ran through their veins. Most.

On the 12th of May 2001, Grace Gattison was born in Vancouver to John Gattison, a fisherman from Northwest Territories and Alexis Alexiou, a Cypriot who worked as a waitress. Alexis, the obvious descendant of Tethis, was another of her ancestors unable to access her magical powers. For some reason, Grace didn't follow the pattern displayed by her predecessors for the last hundred-something years and it was clear to her closest friends and family that she was different from the start.

Her parents realised something was odd about her the very first time they visited the coast. Instead of burning up or tanning in the bright sunlight, Grace bounced rays of sun back up into the sky and off her body. Her uncanny ability to swim like an Olympian meant that she was enrolled in a Canadian aquatics academy aged just four and was in training with the Canadian swimming team for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics before things started turning sour.

Grace fell out with her coach a year prior to the Olympics and quit the team, requesting a transfer to an ordinary school. Her parents, now living in Seattle, moved her to a high school in the city and she immediately became depressed. She found it impossible to fit in amongst the ordinary (and mostly American) students despite her personality and slipped into the world of drug abuse and self-harm. Once again, her parents stepped in to assist Grace and removed her from school (not before she attempted to flood the main hall), gradually bringing her out of her depressed state. Grace was home-schooled by her now unemployed father for the next year and a quarter, until he stumbled across the existence of Elfen High and enrolled her immediately. Grace was unsure about the move to Britain, but Grace's parents both encouraged her to leave, not knowing the danger she could face in the school for the magic...
RP Sample: Is this required?
Last edited by Mesoland on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Mesoland wrote:Powergrid/Powers:
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Durability: 3
Magic Level:
Level 8 Water Manipulation
Level 3 Healing
Level 4 Heat/Light Deflection

You can only put a maximum of eight points into magic, and you don't have any fighting skills.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Magic Level:
Level 3 Healing

You can only put a maximum of eight points into magic, and you don't have any fighting skills.

Plus there's a Lvl 8 stat in there. :P.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Mesoland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Olthar wrote:
Magic Level:
Level 3 Healing

Shit, I thought it was 16? And I need fighting skills?

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Mesoland wrote:
Olthar wrote:You can only put a maximum of eight points into magic, and you don't have any fighting skills.

You could put a zero in Fighting Skills, but you still need to put it in the powergrid.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Het, I'm curious. Do you watch an anime called Rinne No Lagrange? Cause that thing Maria did reminds of a scene from a few episodes ago.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Mesoland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Mesoland wrote:Shit, I thought it was 16? And I need fighting skills?

You could put a zero in Fighting Skills, but you still need to put it in the powergrid.

Aight, I have edited it. Am I good now?

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Olthar wrote:You can only put a maximum of eight points into magic, and you don't have any fighting skills.

Plus there's a Lvl 8 stat in there. :P.

Oh, right. That, too. :lol:

Mesoland wrote:

Nope. It's 16 for general skills and 8 for magic. However, you can use magic points to boost up general skills.
And you don't need fighting skills, but if you have a zero in it, then "you don't even have any fighting instinct." You pretty much won't even know what a punch is.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Mesoland wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Aight, I have edited it. Am I good now?

Yep. Looks good to me.

Mesoland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mesoland wrote:Aight, I have edited it. Am I good now?

Yep. Looks good to me.

Good. Now the overseer needs to come and take a gander. *nods*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Mesoland wrote:I'm finally here. Thanks Nightkill.

Name: Grace Gattison
Age (Actual): 17
Age (Appears): 16-17
Race: Human/Demigod
Appearance (Picture or good description):

Powergrid/Powers:
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic Level:
Level 5 Water Manipulation
Level 3 Heat/Light Deflection
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Grace is easily distracted and tends to stray off topic when she's talking. She often fails to remember vital information and is therefore a hopeless messenger.
Personality: Grace is a fairly chatty and rambunctious young woman, however doesn't usually go so far as to annoy people. She went through a period of depression in her early teens and sometimes has relapses where she will spend days alone with just a book and a cushion. She is easy to talk to and has a knack for giving out good advice, however as aforementioned, she often strays off topic and diverts the conversation away from its original course.
History: As is quite clear, the Greek sea goddess Tethis liked to fuck. It's rumoured that she had nearly forty children, and these forty children each had a lot of kids themselves. As you can imagine, as the years went by, some of Tethis' female ancestors (of whom there were very many) decided to experiment a little. With humans. Primarily seamen, but pretty much any guy they could find near water. (They inherited Tethis'... promiscuous streak, to put it bluntly.)

After several hundreds of years of fucking sailors, Tethis' descendants ended up spread across the world. In fact, the pure-bred gods and goddesses descended from Tethis had all died out by now. Fortunately for the human race (the ones not descended from gods, that is), most of her descendants were unable to access their magical potential and lived out their amiable, shitty lives oblivious to the salt-water that ran through their veins. Most.

On the 12th of May 2001, Grace Gattison was born in Vancouver to John Gattison, a fisherman from Northwest Territories and Alexis Alexiou, a Cypriot who worked as a waitress. Alexis, the obvious descendant of Tethis, was another of her ancestors unable to access her magical powers. For some reason, Grace didn't follow the pattern displayed by her predecessors for the last hundred-something years and it was clear to her closest friends and family that she was different from the start.

Her parents realised something was odd about her the very first time they visited the coast. Instead of burning up or tanning in the bright sunlight, Grace bounced rays of sun back up into the sky and off her body. Her uncanny ability to swim like an Olympian meant that she was enrolled in a Canadian aquatics academy aged just four and was in training with the Canadian swimming team for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics before things started turning sour.

Grace fell out with her coach a year prior to the Olympics and quit the team, requesting a transfer to an ordinary school. Her parents, now living in Seattle, moved her to a high school in the city and she immediately became depressed. She found it impossible to fit in amongst the ordinary (and mostly American) students despite her personality and slipped into the world of drug abuse and self-harm. Once again, her parents stepped in to assist Grace and removed her from school (not before she attempted to flood the main hall), gradually bringing her out of her depressed state. Grace was home-schooled by her now unemployed father for the next year and a quarter, until he stumbled across the existence of Elfen High and enrolled her immediately. Grace was unsure about the move to Britain, but Grace's parents both encouraged her to leave, not knowing the danger she could face in the school for the magic...
RP Sample: Is this required?

Approved.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm

In order to become the next Bear-King, the Bear-Shamans call upon the spirit of Polarbeard, who judges the candidates and slaps the worthiest one with a big trout. -Nods-

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Damn you, Jackie, figuring out my plot twist before I told!
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Damn you, Jackie, figuring out my plot twist before I did!

It wasn't that well hidden, you know.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse