NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Zepplien wrote:Ok, looking at that now it was kinda silly, my punishment for making an app in the AM after collage :p
Anyway, mind if I change it to a communist terrorist group? That would work pretty much, because terrorists wouldn't care if there was a war at the time.

This RP seems fascinating, I can't wait to join

A terrorist group is fine. Though they wouldn't be able to actually take over part of the nation, they would be able to cause lots of damage and such, temporarily take control of a county or something. I have plans for Sweden, you see, plans that have to do with the plot and such, so I have to make it fit with what I have planned.

Repost your application, with the change, so I can see it after I sober up, and I'll accept you tomorrow.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Name: Alexandria Hyperion Gustav
Nationality: Swedish, though her area was taken over during the war by another human nation, forcing her to evacuate.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Costume (if any): None
Abilities:
1. Mind reading, however she is really bad at controlling how much she reads and she more less absorbs the personality of whoever is near her.
2. She is pretty much a genius from spending just a few weeks with scientists on an evacuation transport, and knows most major languages and more math and science than most PHDs. She must concentrate hard to draw upon this information, and with her power in its present state that is next to impossible.
Alignment: Depends on who she is near, otherwise rather neutral
Brief Bio: Her life was pretty odd, not specifically too bad, at least compared to some of the others. Her family was incredibly rich, having major investments in a huge furniture conglomerate that sold build it yourself furniture all around the globe. Both her and her brother were raised with powers, she had the above mentioned powers, but her brother had psychic domination, allowing him to impress ideas onto other people. She used to be a normal person, but her brother's near constant use of his power to make her his slave made her into the personalityless husk she is now. During a massive terrorist action by a communist group her small home town was taken over completely, her parents executed publicly as she cheered the victory of the proletariat.

Her brother forced her onto a transport that was smuggling away scientists, because like in Cambodia these terrorists targeted anyone.educated. She stayed huddled in a shipping container with them discussing mathematical theorems that you required a PHD just to understand, let alone discuss. During this time she learned a dozen new languages just from reading minds and absorbing thoughts. After arriving in New York her brother managed to 'talk' a rich banker into sponsoring him and his sister/slave onto the station. He however suffered an 'accident' and is now in a massive bureaucracy while applying for political asylum. She is now nervous, and alone.

(Version 2.0, thanks.)
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Nationality: Swedish, though her area was taken over during the war by another human nation, forcing her to evacuate.
Abilities:
1. Mind reading, however she is really bad at controlling how much she reads and she more less absorbs the personality of whoever is near her.
2. She is pretty much a genius from spending just a few weeks with scientists on an evacuation transport, and knows most major languages and more math and science than most PHDs. She must concentrate hard to draw upon this information, and with her power in its present state that is next to impossible.
Brief Bio: Her life was pretty odd, not specifically too bad, at least compared to some of the others. Her family was incredibly rich, having major investments in a huge furniture conglomerate that sold build it yourself furniture all around the globe. Both her and her brother were raised with powers, she had the above mentioned powers, but her brother had psychic domination, allowing him to impress ideas onto other people. She used to be a normal person, but her brother's near constant use of his power to make her his slave made her into the personalityless husk she is now. During a massive terrorist action by a communist group her small home town was taken over completely, her parents executed publicly as she cheered the victory of the proletariat.

Her brother forced her onto a transport that was smuggling away scientists, because like in Cambodia these terrorists targeted anyone.educated. She stayed huddled in a shipping container with them discussing mathematical theorems that you required a PHD just to understand, let alone discuss. During this time she learned a dozen new languages just from reading minds and absorbing thoughts. After arriving in New York her brother managed to 'talk' a rich banker into sponsoring him and his sister/slave onto the station. He however suffered an 'accident' and is now in a massive bureaucracy while applying for political asylum. She is now nervous, and alone.

(Version 2.0, thanks.)

Strangely named IKEA girl is accepted. Don't need to wait 'til tomorrow.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zepplien wrote:
Abilities:

(Version 2.0, thanks.)

Strangely named IKEA girl is accepted. Don't need to wait 'til tomorrow.
Which is my primary complaint about IKEA in the first place.

I mean we get the Swedish flat-pack furniture odditty, we get the meatballs....but why no attendents dressed as Sister Sweden?
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Anyone have any ideas on how I should introduce Alexandria? I am kinda drawing a blank on ideas
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Zepplien wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how I should introduce Alexandria? I am kinda drawing a blank on ideas
Butting in somewhere is a generally accepted practice around these parts...within reason of course :p
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here

Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how I should introduce Alexandria? I am kinda drawing a blank on ideas
Butting in somewhere is a generally accepted practice around these parts...within reason of course :p

Have Alexandria go to the memorial. Erkenfried and Tara are enjoying an arguement while Cassie, Jay, and Bramwell hold a conversation less likely to involve second degree murder.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Butting in somewhere is a generally accepted practice around these parts...within reason of course :p

Have Alexandria go to the memorial. Erkenfried and Tara are enjoying an arguement while Cassie, Jay, and Bramwell hold a conversation less likely to involve second degree murder.

Fry would have to be a human, for it to be murder. Seeing as he's a vampire, a species of creatures for whom humans are their only food source, I think it would be considered self-defence.
There is also no argument, because Fry does not know French, and does not know what Tara said to him.

Anyways, IC post coming.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Camicon wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:Have Alexandria go to the memorial. Erkenfried and Tara are enjoying an arguement while Cassie, Jay, and Bramwell hold a conversation less likely to involve second degree murder.

Fry would have to be a human, for it to be murder. Seeing as he's a vampire, a species of creatures for whom humans are their only food source, I think it would be considered self-defence.
There is also no argument, because Fry does not know French, and does not know what Tara said to him.

Anyways, IC post coming.

If Erkenfried wins, it is second-degree murder. If Tara wins, it is littering.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Camicon wrote:Fry would have to be a human, for it to be murder. Seeing as he's a vampire, a species of creatures for whom humans are their only food source, I think it would be considered self-defence.

Anyways, IC post coming.

If Tara wins, she gets a medal.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:36 am

Alexandria will regret going near Rachael if she ever does :P
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 am

Nakarisaune wrote:Alexandria will regret going near Rachael if she ever does :P

Or Charlotte. Then she'd feel bored:P
Times are looking grim these days~

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 am

Reading my post from alst night makes me very sad.

It reads SOOOOOOOOO badly.

Serves me right for posting at 3am....
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 am

Orinon wrote:Reading my post from alst night makes me very sad.

There's been times where I look back at posts and I'm like "My god, I wrote that?!", and it usually relates to a post at night.

But then, other times, posting at night seems to help me...

Anyway, we need someone to claim the next class still, don't we?
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:54 am

Corrian wrote:
Orinon wrote:Reading my post from alst night makes me very sad.

There's been times where I look back at posts and I'm like "My god, I wrote that?!", and it usually relates to a post at night.

But then, other times, posting at night seems to help me...

Anyway, we need someone to claim the next class still, don't we?

I know the feeling. It's why I don't reread anything from the first thread!

And who broke the page?
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 am

I have to post something, can't get rid of this writing itch right now.

So, is it ok for Isaac to join the Chubacabra hunt?

All he does is making those near him lucky as a passive power, an active one would be giving or taking good luck. Plus, it gives him an excuse to visit his brother Antonio afterwards.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 am

Camicon wrote:

If Tara wins, she gets a medal.

I thought society did not give medals to people who improperly disposed trash. Consult the waste buckets for proper disposal, preferably send Erkenfried in head-first.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Kershya wrote:I have to post something, can't get rid of this writing itch right now.

All he does is making those near him lucky as a passive power, an active one would be giving or taking good luck. Plus, it gives him an excuse to visit his brother Antonio afterwards.

He's not in any way affiliated with the Academy, so he wouldn't be allowed to officially join in. If he showed up to help once they've arrived though, the leader of the expedition would probably let him help.

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Kershya wrote:I have to post something, can't get rid of this writing itch right now.

He's not in any way affiliated with the Academy, so he wouldn't be allowed to officially join in. If he showed up to help once they've arrived though, the leader of the expedition would probably let him help.

He was force to help the US in some way. And helping the Academy in the Chubacabra hunt would simply be a way to help him visit Antonio when the hunt ends. His Title isn't the Chancellor of Good Fortune for nothing.
Last edited by Kershya on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Full Name:

Economy

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Kershya wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:He's not in any way affiliated with the Academy, so he wouldn't be allowed to officially join in. If he showed up to help once they've arrived though, the leader of the expedition would probably let him help.

He was force to help the US in some way. And helping the Academy in the Chubacabra hunt would simply be a way to help him visit Antonio when the hunt ends. His Title isn't the Chancellor of Good Fortune for nothing.

If Antonio/Shade gets accepted. Arguably a bad idea, if people are trying to kill him.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Camicon wrote:
Kershya wrote:

If Antonio/Shade gets accepted. Arguably a bad idea, if people are trying to kill him.

He's in a coma and on life support...
Full Name:

Economy

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Who's class is next?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Camicon wrote:Who's class is next?

Nobody has claimed it. I think we are lacking teachers right now. A lot of people have come and gone on this RP lately.

I have no plans on leaving, so no worries from me! I rarely ever ditch an RP once I join it, especially without any word whatsoever.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 am

Corrian wrote:

Nobody has claimed it. I think we are lacking teachers right now. A lot of people have come and gone on this RP lately.

I have no plans on leaving, so no worries from me! I rarely ever ditch an RP once I join it, especially without any word whatsoever.

I nearly always ditch RPs.
Just not this one...

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 am

Dunno, beyond Scott or Burton I haven't seen any other teachers really, which is kinda shady to say the least...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse