NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Too bad, we did.

Excuse me?

ya herd mah boi.

Doesn't matter much now, considering it's wrapped up.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Excuse me?

ya herd mah boi.

Can someone get it archived? I need to be leaving soon. Free food in the form of an Alumni BBQ.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Lancearc wrote:ya herd mah boi.

Can someone get it archived? I need to be leaving soon. Free food in the form of an Alumni BBQ.

On it.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Camicon wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Misquote. Allison said: "When you're finished and looking to apologize, I'll be outside." Which was her stating that she half-expected him to actually do it. And besides, she meant well and John couldn't see that so he snapped on her. The right thing to do would be to apologize, sheesh.

(The basic meaning is the same, i.e. 'you know where to find me when you want to apologize to me')
Because that's what you should say to a person who just punched a wall, and is obviously very upset. Ask them to apologize. Great idea Allison.
She should be councilor. Got a depressed kid? Tell him to get over it and go apologize to people for being mopey. Got an angry kid? Tell him to get over it and go apologize to people for being short with them. :p

Because John can see through her words to see the fact that, yet again, despite their troubled past, that she tried to help him in some way, shap, or form. Yay commas!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Camicon wrote:(The basic meaning is the same, i.e. 'you know where to find me when you want to apologize to me')
Because that's what you should say to a person who just punched a wall, and is obviously very upset. Ask them to apologize. Great idea Allison.
She should be councilor. Got a depressed kid? Tell him to get over it and go apologize to people for being mopey. Got an angry kid? Tell him to get over it and go apologize to people for being short with them. :p

Because John can see through her words to see the fact that, yet again, despite their troubled past, that she tried to help him in some way, shap, or form. Yay commas!

Yet again? That was the first time she actually tried talking to him. And the first time their conversation didn't end with Allison getting angry. :lol2:

Considering their troubled past, you'd think she would cut him some slack.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Camicon wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Because John can see through her words to see the fact that, yet again, despite their troubled past, that she tried to help him in some way, shap, or form. Yay commas!

Yet again? That was the first time she actually tried talking to him. And the first time their conversation didn't end with Allison getting angry. :lol2:

Or vice versa since she made the attempt and he snapped on her. :D
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Due to the awesome quality of the internet in this lovely hotel, this will likely be my last time posting for at least a week. I hope to God that I don't get left in the dust during the 2nd. Season.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Cylarn wrote:Due to the awesome quality of the internet in this lovely hotel, this will likely be my last time posting for at least a week. I hope to God that I don't get left in the dust during the 2nd. Season.

I thought we were waiting a week?
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:Due to the awesome quality of the internet in this lovely hotel, this will likely be my last time posting for at least a week. I hope to God that I don't get left in the dust during the 2nd. Season.

It's up to Sentinel, but I would appreciate it. I've also got a Labor Day Parade to do.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

It's up to Sentinel, but I would appreciate it. I've also got a Labor Day Parade to do.

Busy man. If you can't get on NS, maybe I could keep you updated.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

God...I'd hate to miss out on the 2nd. Season.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Achievement

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Considering that Scott is the leader of the camp right now, I doubt we'll start without you. Unless Sent pulls off some OP mumbo-jumbo and elects a new leader (or dissolves the Scott-tatorship). But I doubt that will happen.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Just wondering is it still a good time to post an app?

Or are you guys going to make a new OOC thread for the 2nd season?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:Just wondering is it still a good time to post an app?

This is a very good time to make a new app.

And, probably not. There's no point in making a new thread.
Last edited by Camicon on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Camicon wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:Just wondering is it still a good time to post an app?

This is a very good time to make a new app.

And, probably not. There's no point in making a new thread.

Thanks I'll have my app up in a minute.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 pm

NAME: Kyle Chester
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: Not very much. Good with some guns, some basic survival techniques and a little bit of engineering.
WEAPONRY: KA-Bar Combat Utility Knife,Beretta M9 Pistol, and a Bat (Note Kyle only has 2 clips for his gun.Including the one in the gun.)
VEHICLE: None
BIOGRAPHY: Kyle Chester spent most of his time as an inmate since he was 17. He got out of jail when he was 28 and soon got a job trying to correct kids from making mistakes like he has done. The last 2 years before the outbreak happen Kyle been trying to find a good career and recently went to a community college to get a degree. He got the gun and the knife was his father when he died of old age and that was the only thing his father left him on his will. The rest got split up by his other brother and sister. (Biography will be explain as the story goes on.)
APPEARANCE: Image

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I don't expect anyone to do fanart for Allison, but if someone does, I'd like to see it in a TG first. Just warning everyone now, bt unlikely that it will happen.

Achievement

Landseria
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landseria » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm

If you seriously can't find a quality image of Chris you have really bad googlefu.
Proud Fascist and Anti-Antifa

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Camicon wrote:Yet again? That was the first time she actually tried talking to him. And the first time their conversation didn't end with Allison getting angry. :lol2:

Or vice versa since she made the attempt and he snapped on her. :D

He hasn't asked for an apology from her, even once. Not even for trying to cut his throat.

He's just a forgiving guy like that. :p
Last edited by Camicon on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Landseria wrote:If you seriously can't find a quality image of Chris you have really bad googlefu.
(Image)

I had it all big size and stuff. But apparently thats how its shows on this forum.

Landseria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Landseria » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Landseria wrote:If you seriously can't find a quality image of Chris you have really bad googlefu.
(Image)

I had it all big size and stuff. But apparently thats how its shows on this forum.

This is not quality, lrn2scale scrub

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 am

I'm surprised nobody has thought of this yet.

NAME: Martin Cabraja
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Croatian
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] Welding and construction. Fishing.
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] Welder's torch.
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] Mountain bike he found somewhere. He used to have a motorboat, but he abandoned it when he fled the walkers.
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] First child of a blue-collar family in Detroit, he worked as long as he's known to help his 3 siblings go to school. He takes pride in being the best metal-crafter around wherever he's working at the moment; he's also done the odd construction job. Fishing is a hobby, something he's not too good at, but he'll never stop trying. He was in a steel plant in Milan during the emergence of the walkers.

Personality-wise, a bit eccentric, but usually regarded as harmless and a source of comic relief. Something of a conspiracy theorist, generally about the walkers, but also about a few other things. He also occasionally will run off and literally hug a tree. It's best to leave him alone, safety permitting, during those times; he'll snap out of it sooner or later.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.]
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Landseria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Landseria » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 am

Wait, we're allowed to have multiple characters or what?

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 am

Landseria wrote:Wait, we're allowed to have multiple characters or what?

We're having it at 2 maximum.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse