NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:32 am

Monfrox wrote:Allison is not in love with Scott, more so she missed him. He's like a father to her, which is important since her father left her with the rest of her family one day and never returned.

So it's still possible to plow her?

Uh...I mean.....nice!
Shad :)

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 am

Dimoniquid wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:
If you intend on a relationship between you two, trust me, it's no fun. Everything's so predictable. You know what's going to happen, and there's no suspense.

It's just like a brother-sister relationship. They pull pranks at each other, maybe an argument or two.

Yeah, that usually is less boring and odd to do that.
I'd make one, but it'd be Russian, and no one wants another Russian, I think. Except for me.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:I'M TRYING TO WORK

ALLISON IS IN LOVE WITH SCOTT, WHO'S TWENTY YEARS OLD THAN HER

I'm so butthurt.

Exactly! I'm pretty sure she's the only female character, too, and now I'm all 'Fuck.'

I'M WORKIN' ON IT, I'M WORKIN' ON IT!
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Allison is not in love with Scott, more so she missed him. He's like a father to her, which is important since her father left her with the rest of her family one day and never returned.

Uh...I mean.....nice!

Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:
Exactly! I'm pretty sure she's the only female character, too, and now I'm all 'Fuck.'

LESS TALK MORE WORK
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

LESS TALK MORE WORK

Sigh. Some people are never satisfied.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

Monfrox wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:

Uh...I mean.....nice!

Y'know what?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 am

ImageImageImage
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 am

So, what do we think of my rping? Was i any good? Or was i just an annoying background leftover?
Nation under re-construction

Rackenshan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rackenshan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 am

NAME: James "Survivor" Jones
NATIONALITY: USA
RACE: White
SKILLS: Knows Tactics, Experts with assault rifles, Marine toughness
WEAPONRY: Colt 1911 .45 Pistol
VEHICLE: None
BIOGRAPHY: James is a Marine in the U.S Armed Forces. With his base overran by the Zombies he began to travel to find survivors. Making out of his base with his personal sidearm he traveled until he found the Prison.
APPEARANCE:
=The Providence of Rackenshan=

Defcon 1- Invaded
Defcon 2- Invasion Imminent
Defcon 3- War
*Defcon 4- Preparations for war
Defcon 5- Normal Readiness
Defcon 6- Peace

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 am

Khelshar wrote:So, what do we think of my rping? Was i any good? Or was i just an annoying background leftover?

You were fine.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 am

Rackenshan wrote:NAME: James "Survivor" Jones
BIOGRAPHY: James is a Marine in the U.S Armed Forces. With his base overran by the Zombies he began to travel to find survivors. Making out of his base with his personal sidearm he traveled until he found the Prison.
APPEARANCE:

Rank? You're not the only Marine up in this bitch.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Rackenshan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rackenshan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am

NAME: Sgt. James "Survivor" Jones
BIOGRAPHY: Sgt. James is a Sargent in the Marines in the U.S Armed Forces. With his base overran by the Zombies he began to travel to find survivors. Making out of his base with his personal sidearm he traveled until he found the Prison.
APPEARANCE:
=The Providence of Rackenshan=

Defcon 1- Invaded
Defcon 2- Invasion Imminent
Defcon 3- War
*Defcon 4- Preparations for war
Defcon 5- Normal Readiness
Defcon 6- Peace

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 am

NAME: Ashely Thumper
NATIONALITY: United States of America
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: Trained a little with firearms, but nothing else. Knows how to swing a weapon though.
WEAPONRY: Beretta M9
VEHICLE: N/A
BIOGRAPHY: Allison's older sister, who had went with her mother and father to find supplies, had gotten lost and separated from her parents and left to find her sister. She is in Milan, on her way to Adrian to see if her sister would be at her college. She is genuinely worried for her and wishes that she is well, but is worried more for her own well being.
APPEARANCE: Like Allison but a little older, so a little taller. Red hair, and green eyes.

And NO! You may not think those perverted thoughts with this girl either!
Last edited by Monfrox on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 am

NAME: Gabrielle Leighton
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Hispanic (Cuban)
SKILLS: Wilderness survival, basic first aid, boat handling, speaks Spanish and English
WEAPONRY: Marlin Model 336 rifle; Ruger SP-101 revolver; Smith & Wesson HRT knife. (May change throughout the second episode.)
VEHICLE:

Plus maybe she can take over Rick's Tahoe. Or something.

BIOGRAPHY: She grew up in Maine and as a child/teenager was often taken out by her father and uncle, who were fishermen. That led to her attending the Coast Guard Academy and joining the Coast Guard after graduation. She served three years aboard a cutter stationed in Florida. After nearly drowning in a training session gone wrong, she finished out the rest of her five years behind a desk as a lieutenant junior grade, and moved to whatever location is appropriate.

As a result of her near-drowning, she developed a fear of deep water. However, she still loved the outdoors and nature, so she became a wilderness guide. She married at 27, but her husband fell victim to walkers in the first few days of the rise. Taking the Marlin rifle and S&W knife that she used in her work, along with her husband's SP-101 revolver, she left where she had been living, pitched a tent up in the woods, and has been surviving on her own since. From her service in the Coast Guard and working in the wilderness, she tends to be very straightforward and down-to-earth. She regards walkers as just another natural threat, which can be avoided preferably or outfought if necessary.

APPEARANCE:
Often found wearing clothing that helps her blend in.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 am

Rackenshan wrote:NAME: Sgt. James "Survivor" Jones
BIOGRAPHY: Sgt. James is a Sargent in the Marines in the U.S Armed Forces. With his base overran by the Zombies he began to travel to find survivors. Making out of his base with his personal sidearm he traveled until he found the Prison.
APPEARANCE:

We heard you the first time.
mumblemumblemumble

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 am

NAME: Juliana 'Sara' Moraes.
NATIONALITY: American.
RACE: Brazilian-American.
SKILLS: Same as Alex's, except she was more medical-oriented rather than physical. This means that she's a medical personnel, but she also has some raw strength as well.
WEAPONRY: An M9 that she took from a dead cop. He asked her to shoot him, after he was bitten and didn't want to mutate. She has two magazines.
VEHICLE: She has a Fed-Ex truck that she was using until her convoy was ambushed. Now, she's on her own with limited amount of supplies - three boxes of food and water,
BIOGRAPHY: Sara was born to a Brazilian mother, an immigrant to America, and an American father. Her father worked as a simple businessman, while her mother worked as a nurse. Seeing her mother in action at hospital during a pile-up, Sara decided she wanted to be just like her mother. After graduating highschool, she discovered that her family were bankrupted, and thus couldn't pay for medical school. Still being medical oriented, she joined the firefighters as a medical technician, where she met Alex. Taking Alex as a friend, she became close to him - nonsexually, of course.
APPEARANCE: Sara.

I have one who's hot. And you've spelled Ashley wrong. I should know - Ashley's my IRL girlfriend.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am

Tiltjuice wrote:NAME: Gabrielle Leighton
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Hispanic (Cuban)
SKILLS: Wilderness survival, basic first aid, boat handling, speaks Spanish and English
WEAPONRY: Marlin Model 336 rifle; Ruger SP-101 revolver; Smith & Wesson HRT knife. (May change throughout the second episode.)
VEHICLE:

(Image)

Plus maybe she can take over Rick's Tahoe. Or something.

BIOGRAPHY: She grew up in Maine and as a child/teenager was often taken out by her father and uncle, who were fishermen. That led to her attending the Coast Guard Academy and joining the Coast Guard afterward. After nearly drowning in a training session gone wrong, she finished out her five years behind a desk, and moved to whatever location is appropriate. As a result, she developed a fear of deep water, so she became a wilderness guide, reasoning that outdoors was still outdoors. She married, but her husband fell victim to walkers in the first few days of the rise.
APPEARANCE:

Eew....Spanish. Just kiddin'!

Mon, I will think perverted thoughts about any female character you make! Mwahahah!
Can I make another Ruski without too much ridicule?

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 am

NO

2 CHARACTER LIMIT ONLY

Please, Sentinel?

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 am

Dimoniquid wrote:NO

2 CHARACTER LIMIT ONLY

Please, Sentinel?

One of my characters is dead. So I'd only have two at a time. :eyebrow:

I WANNA MAKE A RUSSIAN CHICK!

:(

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 am

Dimoniquid wrote:
I have one who's hot. And you've spelled Ashley wrong. I should know - Ashley's my IRL girlfriend.

It's my character, and I'll spell there name however I damn well want to.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am

Dimoniquid wrote:NAME: Juliana Moraes.
SKILLS: Same as Alex's, except she was more medical-oriented rather than physical. This means that she's a medical personnel, but she also has some raw strength as well.
WEAPONRY: An M9 that she took from a dead cop. He asked her to shoot him, after he was bitten and didn't want to mutate. She has two magazines.
VEHICLE: She has a Fed-Ex truck that she was using until her convoy was ambushed. Now, she's on her own with limited amount of supplies - three boxes of food and water,
BIOGRAPHY: Sara was born to a Brazilian mother, an immigrant to America, and an American father. Her father worked as a simple businessman, while her mother worked as a nurse. Seeing her mother in action at hospital during a pile-up, Sara decided she wanted to be just like her mother. After graduating highschool, she discovered that her family were bankrupted, and thus couldn't pay for medical school. Still being medical oriented, she joined the firefighters as a medical technician, where she met Alex. Taking Alex as a friend, she became close to him - nonsexually, of course.

Juliana or Sara?
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am

2 CHARACTER LIMIT ONLY

Please, Sentinel?

Agreed.

NOBODY DISSES THE CUBANS.
mumblemumblemumble

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:NAME: Juliana 'Sara' Moraes.

Juliana or Sara?

OH BALLS

UHH... It's her nickname.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am

Tiltjuice wrote:

2 CHARACTER LIMIT ONLY

Please, Sentinel?