NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I'm not sure what to put for this magic levels deal. He can breathe fire. Where's that fall?

Depends on how much fire you want him to breathe, I suppose.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Olthar wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I'm not sure what to put for this magic levels deal. He can breathe fire. Where's that fall?

Well, he does use it a lot. So...3?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Olthar wrote:

And how powerful.

If someone could go through and collect links to all characters I've approved thus far, I'll give them a cookie.
Amon and Friends wrote:Hey, this is Ende.

I'm supposed to be on a forced leave from NS, but I popped in and saw this.

There is no fucking way I'm missing out on this. Tag. I'll have an app up as soon as possible.

Glad to hear it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:Depends on how much fire you want him to breathe, I suppose.

And how powerful.

Well, considering he does everything from flaming cannonballs, to setting his fist on fire, I guess I should make it high.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Olthar wrote:Depends on how much fire you want him to breathe, I suppose.

Well, he does use it a lot. So...3?

That's "low" energy emission, so I'd say a four would probably be better, maybe even a five if he really tears shit up.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If someone could go through and collect links to all characters I've approved thus far, I'll give them a cookie.

What flavor of cookie?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Olthar wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Well, he does use it a lot. So...3?

That's "low" energy emission, so I'd say a four would probably be better, maybe even a five if he really tears shit up.

Laz does tear shit up...5 it is.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Night, I updated my app with James' History. Lemme know if you've got any questions.

Ladies, and gentlemen, there is now a good-lookin' young man on campus. Just ask, and ye shall receive. ;3
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Edited for arc 2.
Name: "The Great and Mighty" Lazrian
Age (Actual): 594
Age (Appears): In disguise, early 20's. In true form...no fricking clue.
Race: Demon
Appearance: True form. Human disguise.
Powergrid/Powers: INT: 2(Dumb, as the day is orange).
Strength-6
SPD: 2
DUR: 6
Magic levels: Level 5 fire breathing
Fighting skills: 3
Weaknesses: Again, he's dumb as all Hell...dumber actually. Weak to the typical holy deals, such as holy water, crosses, and the like. Tends to pick fights with things way stronger than he likes to imagine he is.
Personality: Big fun, big eater, Gigantic ego. A temper shorter than Crowley's last embarrassing sexual encounter, and easily distracted by all manner of shiny things.
History: A piece of demonic cannon fodder, who thinks he's Satan's gift to the world. Lazrian(Laz for short. The Great and Mighty Lazrian to...himself) is a walking mass of dumbass, demonic muscle. Thoroughly hated by pretty much all his fellow demonic soldiers, he was frequently assigned suicide missions, so they could be rid of him. But, by virtue of his sheer dumb luck, he came back from each one, his overinflated ego growing every time he did. Convinced he was already the best thing you could find in Hell, he set off for Earth, and some weird academy, ready to spread his "greatness" to them too.
RP Sample: Bitch, please.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Name: Fel
Age (Actual): Unknown. Presumed to be in his late teens by those who believe he is a human.
Age (Appears): Whatever he wants it to. Which usually is around 26 in his human form.
Race: Human, at least, that's what he claims to be. Though he can alter this.
Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 3
STR 1
SPD 1
DUR 3
FS 3
Level 5 Shapeshifting
Level 3 Healing
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):
Attacking him while he's not in a "combat" form. It takes him about 15 seconds(Depending on the form) to shapeshift, so catching him off guard can be deadly for him. Staying in his human form also makes healing easier, so he tends to stay in it quite a bit. And it looks badass.
Personality: Distant. Not necessarily cold, but certainly not warm and welcoming. Usually rational and reasonable. Surprisingly creative. He doesn't usually like interacting with others, and often, like an animal, feels threatened if cornered, whether it be physically, verbally, or emotionally. Some compare his mind to that of a rational teenager.
History: He claims to have been born in a "normal" human family somewhere in North America, but has never specified where. Apparently, his father was always working and his mother was abusive. He had a few siblings, but has never talked much about them. After one night when he couldn't take it anymore, he ran away, not ever specifying what it was that drove him over the edge. He lived on the streets for a few years, where he gained a reputation for being without morals or scrutiny, and doing whatever it took to eat, find a place to sleep, and get laid. During one attempted theft, he sustained a serious gunshot wound after trying to steal from the town's/city's/village's gun nut.
He was sure he would die, and fell asleep in an alleyway not certain whether he would awake or not. The next morning, he discovered that the wound was almost healed, and that he no longer felt pain from it.
Shocked by what seemed to be a superhuman power within him, he left the area, certain there was more for him.
After wandering in the wilderness for a few days or possibly weeks, the brush next to him shifted. Curious, he went to investigate, suddenly feeling the strangest urge to approach whatever it was.
He saw a female wolf watching him, and tried to approach it further, but it unexpectedly ran off.
He immediately felt a strong urge to chase after the wolf, and strangely slammed his hands onto the ground, only for him to feel how the structure had changed.
He looked down, and saw the paws of a wolf.
Feeling an urge stronger than ever, he chased after the female wolf.
Of course, that is but one origin story that he has spread around. Some have claimed that he is an actual demon, and others claim he may be something else entirely. Who really knows? He gets a kick out of people's confusion.
Somehow, he ended up in a place far to the east of where he was born and raised, which was actually Long Island. By this time, he had learned to control his shapeshifting completely, but his healing was a reflex that he had no control over. He scraped by doing odd jobs, shifting from one town on the island to another.
Eventually, however, he was framed for a crime he claimed not to have committed. Angered that even when trying to contribute to society, others despised him, he disappeared.
For the next four years, Long Island was mysteriously held in fear of a beast-man said to be wearing demonic armor and terrorizing any who crossed his path. Newspapers claimed that this monster actually killed people who interfered with him, and meanwhile noted the seemingly unrelated rapid growth in the population of young deer on the island.
He claims he was unconnected to this, and that he merely fled to the city. New York City, to be precise.
One thing he does confirm is that he was responsible for the resurfacing of alligators in NYC's sewers.
However, his actions during this time did not go unnoticed. One day, while wandering a stretch of Montauk near that Air Force base where he could quite easily tell was still being used, a man approached him.
The man said that he had been watching Fel for quite some time, and that, despite his impressive control of shapeshifting, he needed refinement, and the Earth needed a defense, and that he wouldn't let everyone know that Fel was behind this if Fel complied. So Fel followed the man back to the city, where they boarded a flight heading to London.
After falling asleep in a cab, he was awakened by the man in front of a massive building that was filled to the rim with security measures.
Fel asked if he was being taken to a prison.
The man chuckled and simply said, "Elfen High."
RP Sample: I do not have any. I hope that you will give me a chance.
Last edited by Vareiln on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Name: "The Great and Mighty" Lazrian
Age (Actual): 592
Powergrid/Powers: INT: 1(Dumb, as the day is orange).
Strength-6
Weaknesses: Again, he's dumb as all Hell...dumber actually. Weak to the typical holy deals, such as holy water, crosses, and the like. Tends to pick fights with things way stronger than he likes to imagine he is.
Personality: Big fun, big eater, Gigantic ego. A temper shorter than Crowley's last embarrassing sexual encounter, and easily distracted by all manner of shiny things.
History: A piece of demonic cannon fodder, who thinks he's Satan's gift to the world. Lazrian(Laz for short. The Great and Mighty Lazrian to...himself) is a walking mass of dumbass, demonic muscle. Thoroughly hated by pretty much all his fellow demonic soldiers, he was frequently assigned suicide missions, so they could be rid of him. But, by virtue of his sheer dumb luck, he came back from each one, his overinflated ego growing every time he did. Convinced he was already the best thing you could find in Hell, he set off for Earth, and some weird academy, ready to spread his "greatness" to them too.

Approved. Though you have a few more points you can use, especially since you were in old EH and AWB.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If someone could go through and collect links to all characters I've approved thus far, I'll give them a cookie.

What flavor of cookie?

A tasty one.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:FUCK YEAH

Incomplete app for James, still need to discuss various things with the OP first:

Name: James Callahan
Age (Actual): 18
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Short brown hair, dark blue/green eyes, clean-shaven, 5'9'' and 200lbs. Clothing: Generally wears cargo pants, t-shirts, and a pair of red/white SOAP Shoes, resembling those worn by Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic Adventure 2/Battle. Also owns a pair of Aviators, although they're rarely worn around the school.
Powergrid/Powers: Pyrokinetic
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Magic: 0
Fighting: 5
TOTAL: 16
AVAILABLE: 11
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Tendency to show-off, family issues, currently unable to use his powers
Personality: On the surface a show-off and self-centered, those who get to know him find a person who cares deeply for those around him regardless of whether they like him or not. Underneath both those layers, though, is a young man with self-identity, including those related to his inability to utilize the pyrokinesis he, according to his parents and the Canadian government, possesses, and various family issues that he refuses to divulge.
History: Born April 18th, 2000, in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, to Michael and Virgina Callahan, James started out as a normal, unremarkable kid, until an incident on his seventh birthday. Without warning, while out picnicing with his parents, friends, and baby brother Scott, a fireball shot from his hand and blew up a tree.

Throughout the next two years, more of these "discharges" happened on average of once a month, in some cases just causing a candle to flare up for a second, in others setting fire to an under-construction apartment building. James, however, doesn't remember these incidents, in part due to PTSD, but mainly because his highly conservative, evangelical Catholic parents physically and emotionally abused him because of it, at one point even pressuring the local priest, against all church doctrine, to perform an exorcism. By the time he was 9 the incidents had stopped, but still the abuse continued through emotional detachment from his parents, and the brother they were indoctrinating.

Things could have settled there, but at age 14 James realized he was attracted to boys as well as girls. Keeping it under wraps as much as possible since he knew his parents' views on bisexuality, he finally outed himself at his original high school graduation dance, when he made out with his then-boyfriend Travis. Under constant verbal, emotional, and sometimes physical abuse, James finally decided he had to get away. At around that same time, a representative of the Government of Canada arrived and informed James of his currently-unusable pyrokinesis, and offered to send him to Elfen High under government sponsorship, to learn about the supernatural and maybe learn how to tap into his power again.

Accepting, James now finds himself surrounded by the unknown, in a new world where everything he was taught as a child is a lie. Also, tons of cute young boys and girls, although he isn't sure how the law works here in regards to that.
RP Sample: Come on, it's me, just don't let me be co-OP ever.

Also, hi Aeten, I still can't see your posts. ;P

Cool, approved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Name: "The Great and Mighty" Lazrian
Age (Actual): 592
Powergrid/Powers: INT: 1(Dumb, as the day is orange).
Strength-6

Approved. Though you have a few more points you can use, especially since you were in old EH and AWB.

Eh, his points seems fine. All strength, no brains. Just how I like him.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Vareiln wrote:Name: Fel
Age (Actual): Unknown. Presumed to be in his late teens by those who believe he is a human.
Age (Appears): Whatever he wants it to. Which usually is around 26 in his human form.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 3
STR 1
SPD 1
DUR 3
FS 3
Level 5 Shapeshifting
Level 3 Healing
Attacking him while he's not in a "combat" form. It takes him about 15 seconds(Depending on the form) to shapeshift, so catching him off guard can be deadly for him.
Personality: Distant. Not necessarily cold, but certainly not warm and welcoming. Usually rational and reasonable. Surprisingly creative. He doesn't usually like interacting with others, and often, like an animal, feels threatened if cornered, whether it be physically, verbally, or emotionally. Some compare his mind to that of a rational teenager.
History: He claims to have been born in a "normal" human family somewhere in North America, but has never specified where. Apparently, his father was always working and his mother was abusive. He had a few siblings, but has never talked much about them. After one night when he couldn't take it anymore, he ran away, not ever specifying what it was that drove him over the edge. He lived on the streets for a few years, where he gained a reputation for being without morals or scrutiny, and doing whatever it took to eat, find a place to sleep, and get laid. During one attempted theft, he sustained a serious gunshot wound after trying to steal from the town's/city's/village's gun nut.
He was sure he would die, and fell asleep in an alleyway not certain whether he would awake or not. The next morning, he discovered that the wound was almost healed, and that he no longer felt pain from it.
Shocked by what seemed to be a superhuman power within him, he left the area, certain there was more for him.
After wandering in the wilderness for a few days or possibly weeks, the brush next to him shifted. Curious, he went to investigate, suddenly feeling the strangest urge to approach whatever it was.
He saw a female wolf watching him, and tried to approach it further, but it unexpectedly ran off.
He immediately felt a strong urge to chase after the wolf, and strangely slammed his hands onto the ground, only for him to feel how the structure had changed.
Of course, that is but one origin story that he has spread around. Some have claimed that he is an actual demon, and others claim he may be something else entirely. Who really knows? He gets a kick out of people's confusion.
Somehow, he ended up in a place far to the east of where he was born and raised, which was actually Long Island. By this time, he had learned to control his shapeshifting completely, but his healing was a reflex that he had no control over. He scraped by doing odd jobs, shifting from one town on the island to another.
Eventually, however, he was framed for a crime he claimed not to have committed. Angered that even when trying to contribute to society, others despised him, he disappeared.
For the next four years, Long Island was mysteriously held in fear of a beast-man said to be wearing demonic armor and terrorizing any who crossed his path. Newspapers claimed that this monster actually killed people who interfered with him, and meanwhile noted the seemingly unrelated rapid growth in the population of young deer on the island.
He claims he was unconnected to this, and that he merely fled to the city. New York City, to be precise.
One thing he does confirm is that he was responsible for the resurfacing of alligators in NYC's sewers.
However, his actions during this time did not go unnoticed. One day, while wandering a stretch of Montauk near that Air Force base where he could quite easily tell was still being used, a man approached him.
The man said that he had been watching Fel for quite some time, and that, despite his impressive control of shapeshifting, he needed refinement, and the Earth needed a defense, and that he wouldn't let everyone know that Fel was behind this if Fel complied. So Fel followed the man back to the city, where they boarded a flight heading to London.
After falling asleep in a cab, he was awakened by the man in front of a massive building that was filled to the rim with security measures.

You have a shit ton of points left over.

I suppose I'll give you a chance. Hop on.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Approved. Though you have a few more points you can use, especially since you were in old EH and AWB.

Eh, his points seems fine. All strength, no brains. Just how I like him.

Works for me. Approved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Name: Fel
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 3
STR 1
SPD 1
DUR 3
FS 3
Level 5 Shapeshifting
Level 3 Healing
Attacking him while he's not in a "combat" form. It takes him about 15 seconds(Depending on the form) to shapeshift, so catching him off guard can be deadly for him.

You have a shit ton of points left over.

Alright!
My whole point of him is that his human form is weak, despite appearing intimidating. And he stays in it quite a bit. So I intentionally left a lot of points out.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Olthar wrote:What flavor of cookie?

A tasty one.

Seems legit. I'll get working on it.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You have a shit ton of points left over.

Alright!
My whole point of him is that his human form is weak, despite appearing intimidating. And he stays in it quite a bit. So I intentionally left a lot of points out.

Mkay.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 pm

There is no fucking way I'm missing out on this. Tag. I'll have an app up as soon as possible.

You left me with Jackie and Astro, you fucker.

(smacks)
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey Night, how are the student accommodations arranged? Like, where are they located relative to everything else in the school, how many students per dorm, how are the genders segregated if at all, that kinda stuff.

Also, although I can guess considering it's a. You and b. Aleister Crowley, what's the school policy regarding student-student and student-teacher relationships?
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Hey Night, how are the student accommodations arranged? Like, where are they located relative to everything else in the school, how many students per dorm, how are the genders segregated if at all, that kinda stuff.

Also, although I can guess considering it's a. You and b. Aleister Crowley, what's the school policy regarding student-student and student-teacher relationships?

I'm willing to bet student/teacher policies are flagrantly illegal, but Crowley gives exactly zero shits.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Hey Night, how are the student accommodations arranged? Like, where are they located relative to everything else in the school, how many students per dorm, how are the genders segregated if at all, that kinda stuff.

1. No real rules about that sort of thing. It just happens and people assume it works out. In other words, I didn't really bother thinking much about it.

2. It's Crowley.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

1. No real rules about that sort of thing. It just happens and people assume it works out. In other words, I didn't really bother thinking much about it.

2. It's Crowley.

You know, I bet the real Crowley would absolutely lose his shit if he saw what you did to him.

Whether it's a good or bad shit...

Goodbye.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

You left me with Jackie and Astro, you fucker.

(smacks)

Yeah, but life issues!

Plus, I was thinking that Astro and Jackie would cancel each other out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse