NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Remember how last time I played the son of two gay, incestous archangel brothers?

That was overpowered. Imagine how much more the grandson of a god would be.

Yeah, at least I watered down Edward's divine lineage by a few centuries. Did you see how many greats I put before the gran who had some funfun with Hades?

Eh...can you change the God to pretty much anyone who isn't Hades (or the virgin goddesses). I'm trying to make Hades one of the only Gods actually faithful to his wife, and none of your powers really rely on ancestry from him.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Metanih wrote:Name: Rayne Darril
Age (Actual): 20
Age (Appears): 15
Race: Part Succubus, from her father's side.
Appearance (Picture or good description): Black haired teenage girl, with a few white streaks in it. Green eyes, and a thin build. However, since she shapeshifts, this changes a lot, as she cares quite a bit for appearance, and is never satisfied with her own.
Powergrid/Powers: (This is a little confusing.)
STR: 1
SPD: 5
DUR: 3
INT: 6
FS: 2

MAGIC!!!
Shapeshifting Lvl 3 (Human females only)
Seduction/Charm Lvl 5
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Power is fueled by physical contact with those she finds attractive. Any physical contact technically works, but it works a bit better with more sexual contact, she thinks. She doesn't actually know, but so far she knows kissing feels a lot nicer than holding hands. Sadly, since she is gay, she has troubles finding an abundance of girls that will kiss her willingly.
Personality: Perfectionist, vain, and caring. Expects the best in others, no matter what, and expects even more from herself. Often depressed due to feelings of inadequacy, given her high expectations.
History: Rayne was born to a single mother and an asshole of a man who nature had cursed the world by making him the horrible combination of very fertile, and very good at avoiding commitments, such as the progeny he left behind. (I am still adding stuff but I am posting this now, so that it is seen before NK vanishes to work.)
RP Sample: AWB.

Mkay, just finish it up.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Yeah, at least I watered down Edward's divine lineage by a few centuries. Did you see how many greats I put before the gran who had some funfun with Hades?

Eh...can you change the God to pretty much anyone who isn't Hades (or the virgin goddesses). I'm trying to make Hades one of the only Gods actually faithful to his wife, and none of your powers really rely on ancestry from him.

When you kidnap people and imprison them in a literal Hell, you better be faithful, you fucking asshole.

No. Seriously. Let me out. South Africa is terrible.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Finished the history.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Name: Lewis F. Jameson
Age (Actual): 2 or 3 Centuries; he remembers Lincoln, but, incidentally, does not remember his birthday
Age (Appears): Late 30's/early 40's
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Fucking ugly; about 6'3", covered in red hair, Caucasian (sunburned to a terrible hot pink), hairy. He has long sideburns, one beady green eye on his left and a beady blue eye on his right, and a massive handlebar mustache that "the ladies" love, in his own words. Lean and compactly built, though very much in shape. He's missing his left pinkie, keeps it in a jar in a Swiss bank's vault, though how it fell off, he won't say (though he does get quite irritated when looking at pictures of emus). Typically wears giant sunglasses with lenses in the shapes of stars, a pair of scuffed-up skinny jeans, and open-toed sandals which you can see the eleven kinds of fungus growing on his feet. He wears a dark blue Stetson tied to his head by a string and walks with a similarly-colored cane he doesn't actually need (which may or may not contain a dagger), his precious wooden banjo slung over his back. He is disgusting and he will hug you with his big monkey arms.
Powergrid/Powers: I have 20 PG points and 15 Magic, because I'm simply better than the rest of you.

INT 3; he behaves like a 1, though, and those other 2 points are mostly used for vivid and complex revenge fantasies
STR 4
SPD 4
DUR 4
FS 5; after banging around the wild for a few centuries, he pick some things up

Magic Levels; Level 5 Heat Vision
Level 5 Cryokinesis (applied via his eyes, 'cause he's just an optic kind of guy)
Level 5 X-Ray Vision (fuck you, walls)
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Literally his entire personality. A crippling fear of emus.
Personality: Brazen, brave, secretive, surly, occasionally affectionate, perhaps a bit caring, righteous and justice-seeking to a fault, extremely obnoxious, socially miserable, but most of all, so fucking stupid. He's sort of like a hick stereotype ninja, though he is surprisingly liberal.
History: Yes, well, that's the question, isn't it? Lewis will admit to being born in the Catskills a decade or two after the Revolution, maybe during it or a bit before. He was raised by his brother, Jeff, after his parents abandoned them in the woods when Lewis was two. Jeff was a whole ten years older than Lewis, though, and surprisingly resourceful. Lewis typically falls asleep after that bit, so no one's quite sure where the hell he was for a good part of history. He turned back up in Australia in the 1950's, when he managed to beat the shit out of armed police and run off. This fight was over a turkey sandwich; Lewis Jameson despises turkey sandwiches, but he loves fighting.

There are a few stories, folk tales, that float around in the Midwest of America and Canada; the tale of the Bear Man, a mighty human of flame red who saved a child from an angry bear, then proceeded to steal the kid's apple and eat the bear in front of his eyes, because Bear Man does not give a fuck. The Spirit of the Mountains, a tale of a supernaturally powerful ghoul who haunted the Rockies and stole apples from small children. The Hitchhiker, an invincible climber who spent his days in British Columbia, flagging down people in their wagons, beating the shit out of them, and stealing their food. The last is the tale of the River Demon, one which is quite popular in the rural parts of Saskatchewan; a man who hides in the Mississippi and shoots fire out of his eyes in order to scare children and take their food, a man who is often seen riding bison and punching bears in their fucking bear mouths.

All of these are true and all of these are Lewis. He likes apples.

Beyond that, the only useful thing anybody knows is that his brother is long dead.

Lewis popped back into existence in 2017 when he suddenly appeared in Crowley's office, looking to apply for a position as a teacher. Three hours later, the math teacher retired and moved to Hawaii. At least, that's what the note with the tiny bloodstain in the corner said. Crowley, not being one to give a shit about the law, gave Lewis the job, though isn't exactly fond of him.
RP Sample: I run your RP.

You go overboard on the Magic Levels by one point and I'm really not sure your roleplay sample is acceptable. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Malshan wrote:Fenrir and some random human.

That's... what? How would that even... he's just so... and they're...

It's not the furry couple we need, but it's the one we deserve.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Name: Lewis F. Jameson
Age (Actual): 2 or 3 Centuries; he remembers Lincoln, but, incidentally, does not remember his birthday
Age (Appears): Late 30's/early 40's
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Fucking ugly; about 6'3", covered in red hair, Caucasian (sunburned to a terrible hot pink), hairy. He has long sideburns, one beady green eye on his left and a beady blue eye on his right, and a massive handlebar mustache that "the ladies" love, in his own words. Lean and compactly built, though very much in shape. He's missing his left pinkie, keeps it in a jar in a Swiss bank's vault, though how it fell off, he won't say (though he does get quite irritated when looking at pictures of emus). Typically wears giant sunglasses with lenses in the shapes of stars, a pair of scuffed-up skinny jeans, and open-toed sandals which you can see the eleven kinds of fungus growing on his feet. He wears a dark blue Stetson tied to his head by a string and walks with a similarly-colored cane he doesn't actually need (which may or may not contain a dagger), his precious wooden banjo slung over his back. He is disgusting and he will hug you with his big monkey arms.
Powergrid/Powers: I have 20 PG points and 15 Magic, because I'm simply better than the rest of you.

INT 3; he behaves like a 1, though, and those other 2 points are mostly used for vivid and complex revenge fantasies
STR 4
SPD 4
DUR 4
FS 5; after banging around the wild for a few centuries, he pick some things up

Magic Levels; Level 5 Heat Vision
Level 5 Cryokinesis (applied via his eyes, 'cause he's just an optic kind of guy)
Level 5 X-Ray Vision (fuck you, walls)
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Literally his entire personality. A crippling fear of emus.
Personality: Brazen, brave, secretive, surly, occasionally affectionate, perhaps a bit caring, righteous and justice-seeking to a fault, extremely obnoxious, socially miserable, but most of all, so fucking stupid. He's sort of like a hick stereotype ninja, though he is surprisingly liberal.
History: Yes, well, that's the question, isn't it? Lewis will admit to being born in the Catskills a decade or two after the Revolution, maybe during it or a bit before. He was raised by his brother, Jeff, after his parents abandoned them in the woods when Lewis was two. Jeff was a whole ten years older than Lewis, though, and surprisingly resourceful. Lewis typically falls asleep after that bit, so no one's quite sure where the hell he was for a good part of history. He turned back up in Australia in the 1950's, when he managed to beat the shit out of armed police and run off. This fight was over a turkey sandwich; Lewis Jameson despises turkey sandwiches, but he loves fighting.

There are a few stories, folk tales, that float around in the Midwest of America and Canada; the tale of the Bear Man, a mighty human of flame red who saved a child from an angry bear, then proceeded to steal the kid's apple and eat the bear in front of his eyes, because Bear Man does not give a fuck. The Spirit of the Mountains, a tale of a supernaturally powerful ghoul who haunted the Rockies and stole apples from small children. The Hitchhiker, an invincible climber who spent his days in British Columbia, flagging down people in their wagons, beating the shit out of them, and stealing their food. The last is the tale of the River Demon, one which is quite popular in the rural parts of Saskatchewan; a man who hides in the Mississippi and shoots fire out of his eyes in order to scare children and take their food, a man who is often seen riding bison and punching bears in their fucking bear mouths.

All of these are true and all of these are Lewis. He likes apples.

Beyond that, the only useful thing anybody knows is that his brother is long dead.

Lewis popped back into existence in 2017 when he suddenly appeared in Crowley's office, looking to apply for a position as a teacher. Three hours later, the math teacher retired and moved to Hawaii. At least, that's what the note with the tiny bloodstain in the corner said. Crowley, not being one to give a shit about the law, gave Lewis the job, though isn't exactly fond of him.
RP Sample: I run your RP.

You go overboard on the Magic Levels by one point and I'm really not sure your roleplay sample is acceptable. :p

Did I?

I counted 15, but then, Lewis isn't a math teacher because he's qualified.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You go overboard on the Magic Levels by one point and I'm really not sure your roleplay sample is acceptable. :p

Did I?

I need to edit the OP to remove the bonus points received from my other roleplays, as Olthar suggested.

Actually...meh. I think you guys deserve it enough and it isn't that many points. If a lot of new players and/or old players really strongly believe it's unfair, I'll remove it but for now I don't think there's too much of a point since it's no big deal.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Did I?

I need to edit the OP to remove the bonus points received from my other roleplays, as Olthar suggested.

Actually...meh. I think you guys deserve it enough and it isn't that many points. If a lot of new players and/or old players really strongly believe it's unfair, I'll remove it but for now I don't think there's too much of a point since it's no big deal.

If no one else says anything, then I'm not going to turn down a couple free points. :D
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

That's... what? How would that even... he's just so... and they're...

It's not the furry couple we need, but it's the one we deserve.

So he'll fuck her, because she can take it. Because they aren't our heroes. They're silent fuckers. Watchful exhibitionists. A Dark Knight.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Did I?

I don't consider it unfair, so long as things are regulated properly. Besides, us Elfen High Originals and AWBers deserve some kinda bonus for putting up with your plots. :p
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Metanih wrote:Name: Jamie Darril (Goes by Rayne Dainse)
Appearance (Picture or good description): Short, four foot ten girl who could be mistaken for anything between twelve and eighteen, depending on the person. Long silver hair, and green feline eyes. Pale skin.
STR: 1 3
INT: 6 7
FS: 2 4

MAGIC!!!
Shapeshifting Lvl 3 4 (Humanoid females only)
Seduction/Charm Lvl 5 6
Life Drain lvl 2 (Drains energy during things like sex/kissing, but only if she wants to. Can do this even if kiss/sex is not consensual. This feels rather orgasmic for the victim.)
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Power is fueled by physical contact with those she finds attractive. Any physical contact technically works, but it works a bit better with more sexual contact, she thinks. She doesn't actually know, but so far she knows kissing feels a lot nicer than holding hands. Sadly, since she is gay, she has troubles finding an abundance of girls that will kiss her willingly.
Charm powers also based on physical contact. Can charm from a range, but it is effectively power level 2 with just voice.
Power level 4 with physical contact, like a handshake, or such.
Power level 5 with close physical contact, like hugs.
Power level 6 with kissing, and similar activities.
Power level 7 for sex.
Personality: Perfectionist, vain, and caring. Expects the best in others, no matter what, and expects even more from herself. Often depressed due to feelings of inadequacy, given her high expectations.
History: Jamie was born to a single mother and an asshole of a man who nature had cursed the world by making him the horrible combination of very fertile, and very good at avoiding commitments, such as the progeny he left behind. Jamie was such a child, and was raised in rather terrible conditions. She grew up moving around California, from San Diego, to Sacramento, to San Francisco, and finally to Las Angles. (Fuck my spelling of these, I don't know California that well) This was all before she turned ten. She never was very popular, given that she rarely stayed at a single school for a whole semester, but when she turned ten, that all began changing, at least for a while.

Within a month of her turning ten, she began noticing people liking her more, listening to what she had to say. She transferred schools one more time, but after that, for the first time in her life, she managed to convince her mother that she should stay in one place. For the first time in her life, Jamie was popular, and people did what she asked, and she was loving it. And, of course, like anyone who suddenly gained power over people that they had never had before, she abused that power. In the end, that didn't even seem to affect her, as no matter what she asked, her closest friends would almost always obey. Even her mother seemed under her spell. That all ended one day, when her only friend from before she had turned ten confronted her about it. Jamie wasn't sure why the confrontation worked, but she did know her whole world seemed to shatter at that moment.

By the times she turned eleven, she resolved to turn her life around, from the manipulative, self centered bitch she was, into someone who used what she saw as wonderful charisma, for good. She did what she thought was good, stopping bullies from picking on people, usually by asking nicely, to making friends with those who she felt needed one. The staff of the school noticed the wonder child, as she did what every school wishes for. She put an end to bullying and brought about a happy environment, where almost everyone was friendly. This was, of course, only a middle school, but it was clear that Jamie was more than an ordinary child. This was before the reveal of the supernatural to the world, so parents and staff would only shake their head in awe, and wonder what was so special about the little girl.

Around the time she turned thirteen, it became evident to those who paid close attention to her, that she was aging a bit slowly. Most wrote it off as a medical mystery, but one doctor took a careful look at her. Jamie's mother thinks it is because Jamie herself begged, and Jamie was notorious for getting people to her side. Nonetheless, with careful research into her cellular structure, which was suspiciously free of charge, it became clear to the doctor that Jamie had been aging at half the normal rate, ever since she turned ten. Jamie was a bit saddened by this, because like most younglings, she was rather desperate to grow up. Still, she resigned herself to that fate, knowing that at least her records would state her real age, even if she didn't look it.

It became obvious to everyone that knew Jamie that she was supernatural, almost immediately following the onslaught of demons on December 21st. However, the backlash of this was most of those that were her friends felt manipulated, and immediately "betrayed" her. At one point, a mob even formed outside her house, and at that point, her mother decided that moving again was a good plan. They moved to New York, where they had similar problems. For a year, wherever they went, problems plagued them, all because of Jamie. However, it was the worst on the anniversary of the demon attack. A new mob formed outside the pair's house, in Philadelphia, and the mob got violent after Jamie tried calming them. The pair ran, but Jamie's mother was caught, and while Jamie didn't have a chance to see, she was reasonably sure her mother died.

For four years Jamie worked as whatever she could to survive. Pickpocket, begger (this is a lot easier with supernatural charisma), thief, con artist, barista, etc. Finally, just as she turned twenty, she decided to put the past behind her, and join that school in London that supposedly taught people like her, supernaturals. However, it wouldn't be as herself. Using contacts from her criminal past, she hired one of the best forgers she knew, and created a new identity, anything she could to put her past behind her. A new name, Rayne Dainse, a new birthdate, one that placed her age as fifteen, which she was, physically, and finally paperwork and passports, along with a generous supply of money, which she supplied.

Rayne moved to London as soon as she could, enrolling in the school as her false identity, and hoping against hope that her past would stay buried, even though she knew most other people probably had it much worse than herself.

After some time in Elfen High, she took on the role of teacher of sex ed, shortly after discovering the source of her power. Over the time, after some study about succubi in general, and an actual interview with one (Elfen High is an odd place), she discovered her ability to literally suck the energy out of someone with little more than a kiss. She maintained her relationship with Sari-chan, and to this day has never used her new talent on her.
Finished history.
Last edited by Metanih on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Name: Sarina (Sari-chan)
Age (Actual): 700(-ish)
Age (Appears): 14
Race: Obligatory Cat Girl
Appearance: Picture

Powergrid:
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Durability: 6
Intelligence: 2
Fighting Skills: 5

Powers:
Hammerspace (lv3): Sari-chan can store just about anything in the mystical location of "Hammerspace." What it is, no one knows (it's a pocket dimension). Where it is, no one knows (it's hidden within the folds of her clothing). How she accesses it, no one knows (magic). But, the point stands that it can hold just about anything she could ever need or want, acting as the ultimate in item storage.

Fighting Style:
Silent Paw Style: Though she does not remember learning it, Sari-chan is a master of the Silent Paw Style, a form of martial arts exclusive to her people. She still displays some of this knowledge as it is so embedded into her very being that it is practically instinctual.

Weaknesses: Sari-chan is a terrible cook. Sure, that's not really a weakness, but I'm really just saying this more as a warning for those who want to metagame. Seriously, her food is so bad that it's considered a biological weapon by twelve different countries. Also? She loves to cook and gets easily offended when people insult it and/or don't eat it.

Personality: The ever-cheerful one, Sari-chan is very easy to make friends with. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, she will always be happy and amicable towards you, unless you insult her cooking. Then you'd better watch out. However, all of this really just an elaborate ruse, one so complex and detailed that she has even fooled herself into believing it. Though she boasts that she is friends with everyone, Sari-chan rarely ever actually lets anyone into the deepest levels of her mind and soul, locking them both away from the outside world. She's not exactly tortured, though, as she doesn't even realize this. She doesn't seem to understand what true intimacy is and, therefore, can't see that she doesn't have it. In the end, it's not something that's going to be easily solved overnight.

Being somewhat contradictory, Sari-chan is quite flirtatious. However, she never goes beyond flirting. She's kind of a cock-tease like that. Really, she's just kinda naïve about the whole "relationship" thing and is just innocently emulating what she's seen other people do. Also, she doesn't have any real interest in men, despite claiming otherwise, mostly due to that "closet homosexuality" thing. Which she doesn't really know about or understand.

Sari-chan's actions can sometimes be erratic and bizarre, though not intentionally. She doesn't fully understand human interaction, and her emulation of it isn't perfect. So, she can sometimes do or say things that either don't make sense or are potentially dangerous to those around her. However, she's never malicious, and she always tries to do the right thing. She just sometimes doesn't know better.

History: Three years ago, on the outskirts of a rural town in Minnesota, during a meteor shower, an old couple living on a farm had a meteor crash land in their corn field. However, when they went to investigate the crater, instead of a rock, they found a young cat girl curled up in a ball. Unsure of who she was or where she came from, they decided to take her in. Quickly becoming attached to her cheerful and upbeat personality, the two decided to adopt her and raise her as their own, despite her non-human origin.

For the two months until school started, Sarina, or Sari-chan as she likes to be called after discovering anime, lived on and worked on the farm. She couldn't remember anything before waking up in her new parents' house, but she didn't much care. She was simply content to live her life as a regular farm girl, working the fields and tending the animals. Of course, her super-human abilities helped her out in that regard, and she was able to work longer and harder than anyone else, which she did with much enthusiasm. She felt like she needed to pay the old couple back for their kindness and hospitality. However, those two months passed quickly, and when autumn rolled around, Sari-chan's parents decided to send her off to school to meet other kids her age (sort of) and learn more about Earth.

School was not fun. At all. For as much as she tried to maintain a cheerful and friendly attitude towards her classmates, Sari-chan would often times come home crying after being tormented by the other children for being a "supernatural freak." She never struck back and never gave up trying to be friendly, but it was all in vain. Even the teachers abused her and said that this was a human school for humans. Eventually, her parents took her out of that school and tried sending her to another, but it was all the same. For a month, Sari-chan hopped from school to school until there were none left. Finally, with no other options left, they just decided to home school her.

The next couple years were pretty unremarkable. Sari-chan continued living on the farm, isolated from the rest of the world with her parents, learning from old books borrowed from the library. She also became enamored with TV shows from 10-20 years ago, especially anime, watching them whenever she could. She actually discovered her power to utilize Hammerspace one time while imitating a scene from an anime by accidentally pulling out a real hammer.

Since then, she's pulled out everything she had in her Hammerspace and found several items from her life before reaching Earth: her hammer, a crescent moon necklace, a stuffed cat doll, and a puzzle box. The hammer seems be made from some sort of bizarre, pseudo-metallic substance that is remarkably hard but possesses no other obvious features. The amulet is also made of the same substance and seems to hold some sort of importance that she just can't remember. The first time she laid eyes upon the doll, Sari-chan burst into tears, but she didn't know why. There was something in the back of her mind niggling away, but it would always vanish when she tried grasping for it in search of answers. Nevertheless, despite being unable to look at or even think about the doll without tearing up, she feels compelled to keep it at all times. As for the box, that is a mystery to her. She knows that it holds answers that she seeks, but she just can't open it. She's spent countless hours working the mechanisms, but nothing seems to work. She figures that the box likely can't be opened unless she regains her memories about it. In fact, she seems to be the only one who can even use it as it's simply too alien for regular humans to understand.

After a while, Sari-chan's parents discovered a school in England by the name of "Elfen High" where everyone, even the supernatural, is accepted. Eventually, they managed to save up enough money (and convince Sari-chan to give school another chance) to send her there. She doesn't exactly have high hopes, but she still can't help but feel optimistic about it.

RP Sample: Link
Last edited by Olthar on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Olthar wrote:Name: Sarina (Sari-chan)

Powergrid:
Speed: 5
Fighting Skills: 4

Powers:
Hammerspace (lv3): Sari-chan can store just about anything in the mystical location of "Hammerspace." What it is, no one knows (it's a pocket dimension). Where it is, no one knows (it's hidden within the folds of her clothing). How she accesses it, no one knows (magic). But, the point stands that it can hold just about anything she could ever need or want, acting as the ultimate in item storage.

Weaknesses: Sari-chan is a terrible cook. Sure, that's not really a weakness, but I'm really just saying this more as a warning for those who want to metagame. Seriously, her food is so bad that it's considered a biological weapon by twelve different countries. Also? She loves to cook and gets easily offended when people insult it and/or don't eat it.

Personality: The ever-cheerful one, Sari-chan is very easy to make friends with. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, she will always be happy and amicable towards you, unless you insult her cooking. Then you'd better watch out. However, all of this really just an elaborate ruse, one so complex and detailed that she has even fooled herself into believing it. Though she boasts that she is friends with everyone, Sari-chan rarely ever actually lets anyone into the deepest levels of her mind and soul, locking them both away from the outside world. She's not exactly tortured, though, as she doesn't even realize this. She doesn't seem to understand what true intimacy is and, therefore, can't see that she doesn't have it. In the end, it's not something that's going to be easily solved overnight.

Being somewhat contradictory, Sari-chan is quite flirtatious. However, she never goes beyond flirting. She's kind of a cock-tease like that. Really, she's just kinda naïve about the whole "relationship" thing and is just innocently emulating what she's seen other people do. Also, she doesn't have any real interest in men, despite claiming otherwise, mostly due to that "closet homosexuality" thing. Which she doesn't really know about or understand.

Sari-chan's actions can sometimes be erratic and bizarre, though not intentionally. She doesn't fully understand human interaction, and her emulation of it isn't perfect. So, she can sometimes do or say things that either don't make sense or are potentially dangerous to those around her. However, she's never malicious, and she always tries to do the right thing. She just sometimes doesn't know better.

History: Three years ago, on the outskirts of a rural town in Minnesota, during a meteor shower, an old couple living on a farm had a meteor crash land in their corn field. However, when they went to investigate the crater, instead of a rock, they found a young cat girl curled up in a ball. Unsure of who she was or where she came from, they decided to take her in. Quickly becoming attached to her cheerful and upbeat personality, the two decided to adopt her and raise her as their own, despite her non-human origin.

For the two months until school started, Sarina, or Sari-chan as she likes to be called after discovering anime, lived on and worked on the farm. She couldn't remember anything before waking up in her new parents' house, but she didn't much care. She was simply content to live her life as a regular farm girl, working the fields and tending the animals. Of course, her super-human abilities helped her out in that regard, and she was able to work longer and harder than anyone else, which she did with much enthusiasm. She felt like she needed to pay the old couple back for their kindness and hospitality. However, those two months passed quickly, and when autumn rolled around, Sari-chan's parents decided to send her off to school to meet other kids her age (sort of) and learn more about Earth.

School was not fun. At all. For as much as she tried to maintain a cheerful and friendly attitude towards her classmates, Sari-chan would often times come home crying after being tormented by the other children for being a "supernatural freak." She never struck back and never gave up trying to be friendly, but it was all in vain. Even the teachers abused her and said that this was a human school for humans. Eventually, her parents took her out of that school and tried sending her to another, but it was all the same. For a month, Sari-chan hopped from school to school until there were none left. Finally, with no other options left, they just decided to home school her.

The next couple years were pretty unremarkable. Sari-chan continued living on the farm, isolated from the rest of the world with her parents, learning from old books borrowed from the library. She also became enamored with TV shows from 10-20 years ago, especially anime, watching them whenever she could. She actually discovered her power to utilize Hammerspace one time while imitating a scene from an anime by accidentally pulling out a real hammer.

Since then, she's pulled out everything she had in her Hammerspace and found several items from her life before reaching Earth: her hammer, a crescent moon necklace, a stuffed cat doll, and a puzzle box. The hammer seems be made from some sort of bizarre, pseudo-metallic substance that is remarkably hard but possesses no other obvious features. The amulet is also made of the same substance and seems to hold some sort of importance that she just can't remember. The first time she laid eyes upon the doll, Sari-chan burst into tears, but she didn't know why. There was something in the back of her mind niggling away, but it would always vanish when she tried grasping for it in search of answers. Nevertheless, despite being unable to look at or even think about the doll without tearing up, she feels compelled to keep it at all times. As for the box, that is a mystery to her. She knows that it holds answers that she seeks, but she just can't open it. She's spent countless hours working the mechanisms, but nothing seems to work. She figures that the box likely can't be opened unless she regains her memories about it. In fact, she seems to be the only one who can even use it as it's simply too alien for regular humans to understand.

After a while, Sari-chan's parents discovered a school in England by the name of "Elfen High" where everyone, even the supernatural, is accepted. Eventually, they managed to save up enough money (and convince Sari-chan to give school another chance) to send her there. She doesn't exactly have high hopes, but she still can't help but feel optimistic about it.

And here I thought having a homosexual girl would leave no chance for intercharacter romance...
Nationstates Ninja

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Metanih wrote:
Metanih wrote:Name: Jamie Darril (Goes by Rayne Dainse)
Appearance (Picture or good description): Black haired teenage girl, with a few white streaks in it. Green eyes, and a thin build. However, since she shapeshifts, this changes a lot, as she cares quite a bit for appearance, and is never satisfied with her own.
STR: 1
INT: 6
FS: 2

MAGIC!!!
Shapeshifting Lvl 3 (Human females only)
Seduction/Charm Lvl 5
History: Jamie was born to a single mother and an asshole of a man who nature had cursed the world by making him the horrible combination of very fertile, and very good at avoiding commitments, such as the progeny he left behind. Jamie was such a child, and was raised in rather terrible conditions. She grew up moving around California, from San Diego, to Sacramento, to San Francisco, and finally to Las Angles. (Fuck my spelling of these, I don't know California that well) This was all before she turned ten. She never was very popular, given that she rarely stayed at a single school for a whole semester, but when she turned ten, that all began changing, at least for a while.

Within a month of her turning ten, she began noticing people liking her more, listening to what she had to say. She transferred schools one more time, but after that, for the first time in her life, she managed to convince her mother that she should stay in one place. For the first time in her life, Jamie was popular, and people did what she asked, and she was loving it. And, of course, like anyone who suddenly gained power over people that they had never had before, she abused that power. In the end, that didn't even seem to affect her, as no matter what she asked, her closest friends would almost always obey. Even her mother seemed under her spell. That all ended one day, when her only friend from before she had turned ten confronted her about it. Jamie wasn't sure why the confrontation worked, but she did know her whole world seemed to shatter at that moment.

By the times she turned eleven, she resolved to turn her life around, from the manipulative, self centered bitch she was, into someone who used what she saw as wonderful charisma, for good. She did what she thought was good, stopping bullies from picking on people, usually by asking nicely, to making friends with those who she felt needed one. The staff of the school noticed the wonder child, as she did what every school wishes for. She put an end to bullying and brought about a happy environment, where almost everyone was friendly. This was, of course, only a middle school, but it was clear that Jamie was more than an ordinary child. This was before the reveal of the supernatural to the world, so parents and staff would only shake their head in awe, and wonder what was so special about the little girl.

Around the time she turned thirteen, it became evident to those who paid close attention to her, that she was aging a bit slowly. Most wrote it off as a medical mystery, but one doctor took a careful look at her. Jamie's mother thinks it is because Jamie herself begged, and Jamie was notorious for getting people to her side. Nonetheless, with careful research into her cellular structure, which was suspiciously free of charge, it became clear to the doctor that Jamie had been aging at half the normal rate, ever since she turned ten. Jamie was a bit saddened by this, because like most younglings, she was rather desperate to grow up. Still, she resigned herself to that fate, knowing that at least her records would state her real age, even if she didn't look it.

It became obvious to everyone that knew Jamie that she was supernatural, almost immediately following the onslaught of demons on December 21st. However, the backlash of this was most of those that were her friends felt manipulated, and immediately "betrayed" her. At one point, a mob even formed outside her house, and at that point, her mother decided that moving again was a good plan. They moved to New York, where they had similar problems. For a year, wherever they went, problems plagued them, all because of Jamie. However, it was the worst on the anniversary of the demon attack. A new mob formed outside the pair's house, in Philadelphia, and the mob got violent after Jamie tried calming them. The pair ran, but Jamie's mother was caught, and while Jamie didn't have a chance to see, she was reasonably sure her mother died.

For four years Jamie worked as whatever she could to survive. Pickpocket, begger (this is a lot easier with supernatural charisma), thief, con artist, barista, etc. Finally, just as she turned twenty, she decided to put the past behind her, and join that school in London that supposedly taught people like her, supernaturals. However, it wouldn't be as herself. Using contacts from her criminal past, she hired one of the best forgers she knew, and created a new identity, anything she could to put her past behind her. A new name, Rayne Dainse, a new birthdate, one that placed her age as fifteen, which she was, physically, and finally paperwork and passports, along with a generous supply of money, which she supplied.

Rayne moved to London as soon as she could, enrolling in the school as her false identity, and hoping against hope that her past would stay buried, even though she knew most other people probably had it much worse than herself.
Finished history.

Approved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

I am so in. I never need much of an excuse to bring Laz out of storage.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Metanih wrote:

Powergrid:

Powers:

And here I thought having a homosexual girl would leave no chance for intercharacter romance...

Ditto. :p

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Constaniana wrote:Yeah, at least I watered down Edward's divine lineage by a few centuries. Did you see how many greats I put before the gran who had some funfun with Hades?

Alright cool no problem. Edward's divine lineage from his mother's side is now from the Norse god Dellingr. IT even matches his powers, since Dellingr means "shining one", and Edward has light powers.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Powergrid:

Powers:

Approved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I am so in. I never need much of an excuse to bring Laz out of storage.

Welcome back, Ameri.

Here, have some cookies.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Here, have some cookies.

These could be laced.

I'll just take them for closer inspection with my mouth.
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I am so in. I never need much of an excuse to bring Laz out of storage.

Welcome back, Ameri.

Here, have some cookies.

If you two start arguing again, I'll virtually flip my shit and virtually stab you both.

Also, fuck African Internet.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Welcome back, Ameri.

Here, have some cookies.

If you two start arguing again, I'll virtually flip my shit and virtually stab you both.

Also, fuck African Internet.

I won't fight with him.

OOCly.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm not sure what to put for this magic levels deal. He can breathe fire. Where's that fall?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey, this is Ende.

I'm supposed to be on a forced leave from NS, but I popped in and saw this.

There is no fucking way I'm missing out on this. Tag. I'll have an app up as soon as possible.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse