NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 pm

So, how far are you guys? Are you gonna get far enough to leave us? And does no one miss us :(
Nation under re-construction

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Dont go too far with out me (as in dont leave the gas station)

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Tempers, tempers, people. :P
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:Tempers, tempers, people. :P

I AM CALM! ARE YOU CALM?!?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Just curious, who does your character sound like? Scott Sheridan sounds like Logan Carter from Dead Island.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Probably Makarov from MW3. Yoni is suppose to be based off him so i figured thatt would be the perfect voice.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Don't doubt Yoni's fighting skills Cylarn.

Yoni was a Shayetet 13 field officer. The Shayetet 13 have extensive training (and i do mean EXTENSIVE) in Krav Manga which he pratices almost every day in the force.

Shayetet 13 also does joint-exercises with a lot of foreign special forces i.e. Navy SEALS, British SAS, Spetnaz, GIGN, etc. So h knows a lot more combat training than just an average spec ops.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Dilange wrote:Don't doubt Yoni's fighting skills Cylarn.

Yoni was a Shayetet 13 field officer. The Shayetet 13 have extensive training (and i do mean EXTENSIVE) in Krav Manga which he pratices almost every day in the force.

Shayetet 13 also does joint-exercises with a lot of foreign special forces i.e. Navy SEALS, British SAS, Spetnaz, GIGN, etc. So h knows a lot more combat training than just an average spec ops.

Don't doubt Scott's skills either, Dilange.

He was a Force Recon NCO. They have extensive training (and I do mean EXTENSIVE) in MCMAP which he has trained in extensively, as well as receiving some additional hand-to-hand training as a law enforcement officer.

Force Recon has been around for many years and has carried out numerous combat operations with various Special Forces units. He's not your average Marine Reservist.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Dilange wrote:Don't doubt Yoni's fighting skills Cylarn.

He was a Force Recon NCO. They have extensive training (and I do mean EXTENSIVE) in MCMAP which he has trained in extensively, as well as receiving some additional hand-to-hand training as a law enforcement officer.

Force Recon has been around for many years and has carried out numerous combat operations with various Special Forces units. He's not your average Marine Reservist.

I see whatcha did there :clap: :lol2:

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Dilange wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

I see whatcha did there :clap: :lol2:

That was entertaining. I almost wanted to retcon Rick into a retired SDU operator just so I could have a three-way argument with you and Cylarn. :D
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Luthan
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Luthan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

I know the cast is closed but my friend is in your RP and I was wondering if you could let one more person in.
Last edited by Luthan on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population: 90,000,000
Army: 1,000,000
Navy: 5,000
Air Force: 500 MiGs
The Demons(Spec. Ops.)= 5,000
The Hidden(Assassins)=500

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 am

Luthan wrote:I know the cast is closed but my friend is in your RP and I was wondering if you could let on more person in.

Sincerely,
Demetri Kruskeyov

I'm that friend. I recomend him.
Shad :)

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 am

Whats on the radio? Is there some dude telling us where safety is? Or is it just static?
Cylarn wrote:Just curious, who does your character sound like? Scott Sheridan sounds like Logan Carter from Dead Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjpzU-drJ8 Like Thor Heyerdal.
Last edited by Khelshar on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation under re-construction

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 am

Cylarn wrote:Just curious, who does your character sound like? Scott Sheridan sounds like Logan Carter from Dead Island.

Allison's voice was tough to find so I'll just let everyone's imagination figure it out.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 am

Snipin's a good job, mate.

*Glances towards Monny*
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am

Luthan wrote:I know the cast is closed but my friend is in your RP and I was wondering if you could let one more person in.

Uh, yeah, you can join up. We just went through a big purge, anyways.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

NAME: Alex Brighton.
NATIONALITY: English, but has dual citizenship for Britain and the US.
RACE: White.
SKILLS: As a firefighter, he has been taught how to search and salvage, which can make him a good asset in any group in finding supplies. He also knows basic medical skills, and how to cook - plus, he's willing to do anything he can to help anyone, from looking after a child to building a den.
WEAPONRY: A firefighters axe - however, he hasn't actually used it to kill anyone yet.
VEHICLE: None.
BIOGRAPHY: Alex moved over from England when he was 10, as his father got a job as an experimental physicist for the US military. Having to leave his mother behind, he grew up flying between the two, and eventually chose to live with his father. Graduating for highschool with average grades, he saw a recruitment poster for the fire department, and saw their heroic acts when a house was on fire on his way home. He joined the fire department, and became a sergeant at the age of 27. Then, he helped in the evacuation of individuals during the outbreak, and was stuck in Michigan when he was deployed.
APPEARANCE: Alex.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 am

Dimoniquid wrote:NAME: Alex Brighton.

You just love that name, don't you? I think every single RP I've seen you in, you use that name. :p
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 am

Camicon wrote:

You just love that name, don't you? I think every single RP I've seen you in, you use that name. :p

You're just bootyhurt.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 am

NATIONALITY: English, but has dual citizenship for Britain and the US.
RACE: White.
SKILLS: As a firefighter, he has been taught how to search and salvage, which can make him a good asset in any group in finding supplies. He also knows basic medical skills, and how to cook - plus, he's willing to do anything he can to help anyone, from looking after a child to building a den.
WEAPONRY: A firefighters axe - however, he hasn't actually used it to kill anyone yet.
VEHICLE: None.
BIOGRAPHY: Alex moved over from England when he was 10, as his father got a job as an experimental physicist for the US military. Having to leave his mother behind, he grew up flying between the two, and eventually chose to live with his father. Graduating for highschool with average grades, he saw a recruitment poster for the fire department, and saw their heroic acts when a house was on fire on his way home. He joined the fire department, and became a sergeant at the age of 27. Then, he helped in the evacuation of individuals during the outbreak, and was stuck in Michigan when he was deployed.
APPEARANCE: Alex.

Accepted.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 am

Cylarn wrote:
Camicon wrote:You just love that name, don't you? I think every single RP I've seen you in, you use that name. :p

You're just bootyhurt.

Why should I care? Why should I be butthurt?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

Camicon wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
You're just bootyhurt.

Why should I care? Why should I be butthurt?

Yep, you're bootyhurt.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Cylarn wrote:
Camicon wrote:Why should I care? Why should I be butthurt?

Yep, you're bootyhurt.

What makes you say that?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Camicon wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
Yep, you're bootyhurt.

What makes you say that?

Why shouldn't you be bootyhurt. We're all bootyhurt.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 am

Cylarn wrote:
Camicon wrote:What makes you say that?

Why shouldn't you be bootyhurt. We're all bootyhurt.

I'm not butthurt. I have no reason to be butthurt.

Why are you butthurt?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse