NATION

PASSWORD

Most Sadistic Person in History

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:11 pm

I was watching Chiller TV (my new favorite channel) last night while babysitting my Nephew and Niece, and they talked about Vlad the Impaler and his haunted castle. Anyways, it has got me to wondering who is the most Sadistic person in History? I'm going by not only the numbers they have, but also their methods. Vlad the Impaler was a sadistic bastard, no doubt about it. However, I'd have to say Adolf Hitler. True he never took a personal role in the Holocaust, but he was still the man behind it. I don't know enough about Stalin to tell how Sadistic he was.

So, most Sadistic Person in History?

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Erzebet Bathory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erzebet_Bathory

Dammit, I was gonna say that, :p

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Maurepas wrote:

Dammit, I was gonna say that, :p

I ninja'd Maurepas? Yay!
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Garimidia
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Garimidia » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Idi Amin was pretty shit as well.
[align=center]Federative Republic of Garimidia
Conquered by Liberty, United in Strength

Merieu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Merieu » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Way to go guys. Now I'll have to sleep with the lights on... again.

>.<
Last edited by Merieu on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Chiefdom of Merieu's Factbook | Embassys in The United Chiefdoms of Merieu

Defcon: 5. Peacetime 4. Passive 3. Alert 2. Aggressive 1. Wartime

Current Exchange Rate: $M1 = USD $2.01

Political Compass Results:
Economic Left/Right: 7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.05

Soratsin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Soratsin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng
-Sarah Palin

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Slava Ukraini

Diseased Imaginings
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diseased Imaginings » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

interesting. I've never heard of her before.

that's another downside of American public education, we don't learn cool things like that in History.
"This topic brings me to that worst outcrop of herd life, the military system, which I abhor... This plague-spot of civilization ought to be abolished with all possible speed. Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!" -Albert Einstein

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Diseased Imaginings wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Erzebet Báthory.

interesting. I've never heard of her before.

that's another downside of American public education, we don't learn cool things like that in History.

Well, now you know.
Slava Ukraini

Diseased Imaginings
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diseased Imaginings » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

My candidate:

Josef Mengele

head doctor at Auschwitz, known as the Angel of Death

In one instance, he drew a line on the wall of the children's block 150 centimeters (about 5 feet) from the floor, and sent those whose heads could not reach the line to the gas chamber.

Mengele's experiments also included attempts to change eye color by injecting chemicals into children's eyes, various amputations of limbs and other brutal surgeries. Rena Gelissen's account of her time in Auschwitz details certain experiments performed on female prisoners around October 1943. Mengele would experiment on the chosen girls, performing sterilization and shock treatments. Most of the victims died, either due to the experiments or later infections. According to a website, "Once Mengele's assistant rounded up 14 pairs of Roma twins during the night. Mengele placed them on his polished marble dissection table and put them to sleep. He then injected chloroform into their hearts, killing them instantly. Mengele then began dissecting and meticulously noting each and every piece of the twins' bodies."[5]

Auschwitz prisoner Alex Dekel has said: "I have never accepted the fact that Mengele himself believed he was doing serious work — not from the slipshod way he went about it. He was only exercising his power. Mengele ran a butcher shop — major surgeries were performed without anesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation — Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again, without anesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him — why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part".[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
"This topic brings me to that worst outcrop of herd life, the military system, which I abhor... This plague-spot of civilization ought to be abolished with all possible speed. Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!" -Albert Einstein

Lord-General Drache
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord-General Drache » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh man I've been trying to remember her name. Thanks a ton!
Life is mine to give and take; death is my bailiwick. I freely go where angels dare not tread, and have danced blades with the demons that lurk in your darkest nightmares.
RIP Colodia: 4/13/2011.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 pm

I would argue for Mengele, or J. Dahmer
both did feats of pure sadism - senseless torture with no other purpose
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

Padullahstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Padullahstan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Marquis de Sade...just a thought.
The Padullahstani Republic
"Where everything's classified!"™

This nation does not reflect the actual opinions of the poster at all, and this nation should not be taken seriously. At all. It's meant to be an over-the-top parody of dictatorships and oppressive regimes.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Lord-General Drache wrote:

You're welcome, Mr. Drache.

Those Slavs take the prize.
Slava Ukraini

Komi Saki
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Komi Saki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Consider Genghis Khan as well

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

And she was from my country!
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

And she was from my country!

Be proud. She tops the list!

Mike DeBardeleben
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_DeBardeleben
Holy shit, he's from Arkansas!! :shock:
Slava Ukraini

BrightonBurg
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby BrightonBurg » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 pm

My Ex's
"The great questions of the day will be decided not by speeches or majority votes ...but by blood and iron." - Prince Otto Von Bismarck.

Allbeama
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Tiberius, Caligula, and Nero. ;)
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

Lord-General Drache
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord-General Drache » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Guys (and lady), you are forgetting something important. Sadism is garnering sexual pleasure from inflicting pain, not necessarily death. The key phrase is "sexual pleasure." Without that, you're not a sadistic killer. Not all killers, not even mass murders, kill for sexual pleasure. They do it because it makes them actually feel emotions that they otherwise cannot feel, or out of a compulsion, or other reasons.
Life is mine to give and take; death is my bailiwick. I freely go where angels dare not tread, and have danced blades with the demons that lurk in your darkest nightmares.
RIP Colodia: 4/13/2011.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Lord-General Drache wrote:Guys (and lady), you are forgetting something important. Sadism is garnering sexual pleasure from inflicting pain, not necessarily death. The key phrase is "sexual pleasure." Without that, you're not a sadistic killer. Not all killers, not even mass murders, kill for sexual pleasure. They do it because it makes them actually feel emotions that they otherwise cannot feel, or out of a compulsion, or other reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_DeBardeleben
Hence why I mentioned Báthory, Ceausescu and DeBardeleben. ;)
Slava Ukraini

Diseased Imaginings
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diseased Imaginings » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

disregard this post.
Last edited by Diseased Imaginings on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Lord-General Drache wrote:Guys (and lady), you are forgetting something important. Sadism is garnering sexual pleasure from inflicting pain, not necessarily death. The key phrase is "sexual pleasure." Without that, you're not a sadistic killer. Not all killers, not even mass murders, kill for sexual pleasure. They do it because it makes them actually feel emotions that they otherwise cannot feel, or out of a compulsion, or other reasons.

Actually I got.

deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from inflicting pain on another
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Diseased Imaginings
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diseased Imaginings » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 pm

so... I'm sadistic because I'm kinky?

cool! 8)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General