NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Lucantis wrote:Tag.. Don't count me out when you close it.

Huh? I'm not closing this thread for a million years.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Lucantis wrote:Tag.. Don't count me out when you close it.

Huh? I'm not closing this thread for a million years.

Don't jinx it!
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Vetega

My Control ship will suddenly go out of control and fire on the Hezion soon, why? The Drones introduced emotion recently, this Control ship was destroyed (Not permanent but unbelievably painful and horrific) moments after watching the destruction of Treya and was given a new body.

With emotion it will see Hezion and uncontrolled and sudden rage blah blah etc etc.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Casl wrote:Vetega

My Control ship will suddenly go out of control and fire on the Hezion soon, why? The Drones introduced emotion recently, this Control ship was destroyed (Not permanent but unbelievably painful and horrific) moments after watching the destruction of Treya and was given a new body.

With emotion it will see Hezion and uncontrolled and sudden rage blah blah etc etc.

It better not do anything at the station. This place is too high priority to go wrong. They'd probably put it in a massive containmant field.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Casl wrote:Vetega

It better not do anything at the station. This place is too high priority to go wrong. They'd probably put it in a massive containmant field.

Yeah, and if there is anything... untoward going on, Kendalus, under orders from the University president, will jump the Apollo from within the bay. Anyone care to speculated on what a slipspace rupture, a massive gash torn in the fabric of reality, would do to a space station?
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:It better not do anything at the station. This place is too high priority to go wrong. They'd probably put it in a massive containmant field.

Yeah, and if there is anything... untoward going on, Kendalus, under orders from the University president, will jump the Apollo from within the bay. Anyone care to speculated on what a slipspace rupture, a massive gash torn in the fabric of reality, would do to a space station?

Likely split it apart through sheer force?
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Casl
Diplomat

Postby Casl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Much more than a hyperspace window.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:36 pm

And the Hezion is at the Hladgos border. You can try and attack the Nova. It can take an entire wraith fleet alone, so enjoy trying to hurt it.

And I know using a battlestars ftl would rip it apart, so a slipspace rupture would be disastrous.
And was I the 4 the or 5th op?
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:It better not do anything at the station. This place is too high priority to go wrong. They'd probably put it in a massive containmant field.

There is a grid that keeps ships from using any form of movement on the station. Besides, the station is completely safe from the inside.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Vetega wrote:And the Hezion is at the Hladgos border. You can try and attack the Nova. It can take an entire wraith fleet alone, so enjoy trying to hurt it.

And I know using a battlestars ftl would rip it apart, so a slipspace rupture would be disastrous.

I dont know. And the Hezon is in the wrong place then. Hladgos has space on the other side of the galaxy. This is neautral space damnit! How many times do I need to say that!

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:43 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Likely split it apart through sheer force?

Worse than that.

Vetega wrote:And the Hezion is at the Hladgos border. You can try and attack the Nova. It can take an entire wraith fleet alone, so enjoy trying to hurt it.

Yep. The station would be torn inside out by the forces generated. The large scale strong nuclear force would likely fuse the bay where the Apollo is. The magnetism and gravity would twist it. The dark mater and energy released by it would annihilate everything within three kilometers. The effect would likely make it look like it was turned inside out. Oh, and the radiation released would kill everyone on the station. There's a reason Kreanolthan ships have to reach safe distance before they can jump.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Nation Name: Fedeal Republic of Lucantis

Population: 3.273 billion

Government type: Democracy/Capitalist

Economy base: Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Information Technology Industries (Top 3 in Lucantis, where do you think your top weapons come from :D ?)

Species percentage in nation: 69% Human; 31% Other (not going to name them all)

Tech base: Inteplanetary & half-perfected interstellar travel, teleporters (a little faulty due to a body part being delayed)

Weapon types: Lasers and orbital mainly

Area controlled: ?

Amount of habited planets: Earth, Mars, the Jovian moons (largest moons of Jupiter), Titan, AG-143, and Aranel

Amount of claimed planets: Aranel & Ag-143

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: 13
Frigates: 50 (more will be built)
Bombers/starfighters: 300 (more will be built)
Drones: 450

Superweapons: None, that any of you know. We send our orbital superweapons into space and destroy anyone who finds out. Our ground superweapons are more secretive.

Past RP's: Walking Dead, Fractured America (dead, I am creator), Superhero High... I'm not going to name them all 'cause it'd take too long and most are dead.
Last edited by Lucantis on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 pm

The only reason it's there is because Izon keeps it on the move. A worldship is an incredibly powerful weapon as you know. To prevent any accidental conflicts or it falling in the wrong hands the Hezion jumps around the cluster. At times it's inside the Federation, others it's in other territories, like the Milky Way, your border. At one point it was near the Scylla galaxy. Using 20 ShadowDrive cores it is cloaked so you can't see it, sense it, scan it, whatnot.
Member of GESO

'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Casl
Diplomat

Postby Casl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Vetega its intended as a show of how dangerous emotion can be, it will herald the deletion of unwanted emotions in the Drones.

Also Hezion ended up in the wrong spot LOL.

Anyhow i intend for Yrol to travel back to the milky way thinking the Great War is still raging before we leave, establish a larger Drone presence in your universe.

Also since the pillar was returned to where the Drones found it, are the levelians protecting it?

AND WHY IS EVERYONE'S FTL SO DESTRUCTIVE, Drone FTL is so clean.

However my other nation Inaris creates massive amounts of antimatter when it exists FTL so hey.

And a note i destroyed like two worldships by sending them into stars when i created my universe :P
Last edited by Casl on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

There is a grid that keeps ships from using any form of movement on the station. Besides, the station is completely safe from the inside.

The translight drives don't cause motion. They cause the ship to be transferred between dimensions. There is no motion in three-D space.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Casl wrote:AND WHY IS EVERYONE'S FTL SO DESTRUCTIVE, Drone FTL is so clean.

However my other nation Inaris creates massive amounts of antimatter when it exists FTL so hey.

Primarily because, like in Full Metal Alchemist, equal exchange. FTL drives create a great amount of force and it would create an opposing force of great power. The FMA reference wasn't necessary, but I wanted to make one.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Ill likely move the Hezion to the neutral area near the station. For reasons relating to the Vexil. Then, you can move out of the range of the station and try to hurt Hezion. Although I must warn you, the Hezion isn't like the worldships you destroyed. Plus Izon spent 2 years updating it's systems. The Last Resort weapon has been strengthened exponentially.
Member of GESO

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Brain fart. My mind just died, which sadly means that... I'm not going to post anymore tonight. I need sleep, something I am lacking in exceedingly, and school starts next week, well, the week after next week. Must not be tired for first few days of school. Anyway, sorry to leave you guys alone today, but, I'll be back in the morning.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Damn you Hlad it's only 9
Member of GESO

Daskoxian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daskoxian » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Casl wrote:AND WHY IS EVERYONE'S FTL SO DESTRUCTIVE, Drone FTL is so clean.

Primarily because, like in Full Metal Alchemist, equal exchange. FTL drives create a great amount of force and it would create an opposing force of great power. The FMA reference wasn't necessary, but I wanted to make one.

Unless, of course, you have a "drive" that doesn't use energy that way.

Daskoxian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daskoxian » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Hladgos wrote:Brain fart. My mind just died, which sadly means that... I'm not going to post anymore tonight. I need sleep, something I am lacking in exceedingly, and school starts next week, well, the week after next week. Must not be tired for first few days of school. Anyway, sorry to leave you guys alone today, but, I'll be back in the morning.

Poor guy. I have a month left.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Vetega wrote:Damn you Hlad it's only 9

Sorry, but if I post anything, it'll suck quality wize. My eyes are closing as I type on the computer, and even typing this is hard.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Vetega wrote:Damn you Hlad it's only 9

We can still do some work on Jakara and the Zectoris aftermath.

Daskoxian wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Unless, of course, you have a "drive" that doesn't use energy that way.

Well, yeah, but that would be some exotic stuff to throw around there.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Dude i i have been in school all summer.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 pm

TheFall wrote:Dude i i have been in school all summer.

Too bad. I prioritize school rather highly. I'm not going to fuck up senior year.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents