NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Saurisians are very proud of their country, almost to the point of Jingoism. After all, how many space dino nations do you find in the Galaxy?
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Saurisians are very proud of their country, almost to the point of Jingoism. After all, how many space dino nations do you find in the Galaxy?

Good point, I guess. Saurians aren't too uncommon in and of themselves, but actual dinos are a bit out of the ordinary. Still no excuse for jingoism.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Saurisians are very proud of their country, almost to the point of Jingoism. After all, how many space dino nations do you find in the Galaxy?

Wait are you part of the RP group?
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Daskoxian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daskoxian » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 pm

What would be interesting is if Dinotopia gained spaceflight...

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:

Good point, I guess. Saurians aren't too uncommon in and of themselves, but actual dinos are a bit out of the ordinary. Still no excuse for jingoism.

Well, I thought it was fun to RP nearly jingoistic nationalistic dinosaurs. :P

Plus, I see it as one of the points of my nation that I'm developing to parody the Progressive Era.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Well, I thought it was fun to RP nearly jingoistic nationalistic dinosaurs. :P

Plus, I see it as one of the points of my nation that I'm developing to parody the Progressive Era.

It's a good parody. Anyway, I was just saying that from the point of the Kreanolthan government there really isn't a good excuse for jingoism regardless.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 am

Holy crap... assuming my math is correct, there is this spider silk that can dissapate 36 Gigajoules of kinetic energy per square meter... Can't wait to determine what the heck my nanowoven graphene and my nanosilks can handle... Although it is largely filled with a bunch of techwankery and insanity.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Dolmhold wrote:Holy crap... assuming my math is correct, there is this spider silk that can dissapate 36 Gigajoules of kinetic energy per square meter... Can't wait to determine what the heck my nanowoven graphene and my nanosilks can handle... Although it is largely filled with a bunch of techwankery and insanity.

Time for spiderweb ships, though you are always where you need to be. No moving at all, cause you're feet are stuck in the damn floor.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Dolmhold wrote:Holy crap... assuming my math is correct, there is this spider silk that can dissapate 36 Gigajoules of kinetic energy per square meter... Can't wait to determine what the heck my nanowoven graphene and my nanosilks can handle... Although it is largely filled with a bunch of techwankery and insanity.

Time for spiderweb ships, though you are always where you need to be. No moving at all, cause you're feet are stuck in the damn floor.

lol Nice. Could everyone understand the Lord Sire post alright?
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Time for spiderweb ships, though you are always where you need to be. No moving at all, cause you're feet are stuck in the damn floor.

Sort of, though I dont know what you're trying to do with him.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Sort of, though I dont know what you're trying to do with him.

Ah, well, once it looks like the Alliance is about to win, he's going to jump in and try to take over, declare himself the Supreme Lord and Master of the Empire. I've been planing this for a while, I've even been dropping hints. Especially, when Aganotorus was talking about him, saying he was a madman who thought he was a god. He's going to try and cement his god-hood over the mortals in this realm.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Sort of, though I dont know what you're trying to do with him.

Ah, well, once it looks like the Alliance is about to win, he's going to jump in and try to take over, declare himself the Supreme Lord and Master of the Empire. I've been planing this for a while, I've even been dropping hints. Especially, when Aganotorus was talking about him, saying he was a madman who thought he was a god. He's going to try and cement his god-hood over the mortals in this realm.

That's going to be fun. Tanas will be happy to know someone is trying to take his spot.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

That's going to be fun. Tanas will be happy to know someone is trying to take his spot.

Yep. He'd also got a plan to increase his power. Here's a hint. Vampires, normal ones, can rise in the bloodlines by consuming another vampire. Vampires typically consume vampires higher in the bloodlines, but it's could work by consuming a lot of vampires lower in the bloodlines. Now think of all of the people he could turn....
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:That's going to be fun. Tanas will be happy to know someone is trying to take his spot.

Yep. He'd also got a plan to increase his power. Here's a hint. Vampires, normal ones, can rise in the bloodlines by consuming another vampire. Vampires typically consume vampires higher in the bloodlines, but it's could work by consuming a lot of vampires lower in the bloodlines. Now think of all of the people he could turn....

Well, that's just not going to end up well with the scientist guy's plan, and I'm guessing it's going to be stopped or something at the Cataclysm.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Well, that's just not going to end up well with the scientist guy's plan, and I'm guessing it's going to be stopped or something at the Cataclysm.

Oh, well yeah, I know that it's not going to work out. It's going to fail, but he's going to scare the shit out of everyone first.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Dose this suprise? Its tensile strength is 100 times stronger then solid steel
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:

Does. Sorry. And yeah, though it wouldn't make for a very good solid structure.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

Does. Sorry. And yeah, though it wouldn't make for a very good solid structure.

Correct, Makes brilliant body armor though
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Does. Sorry. And yeah, though it wouldn't make for a very good solid structure.

Correct, Makes brilliant body armor though

That would be a shitload of silk. You'd have to make a machine to make the stuff.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:Correct, Makes brilliant body armor though

That would be a shitload of silk. You'd have to make a machine to make the stuff.

Synthetic isn't for shit. Has to be real people still havent figured out its composition
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Gar Akaru
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gar Akaru » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm back now, I can post regularly! :)
This message has been confirmed to have been sent by the Gar Akaru Ministry of Communications.

"I went home with a waitress, the way I always do, so how was I supposed to know that she was with the Dolmani too?"

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Nation Name: New Rogernomics

Population: 12 billion+

Government type: Constitutional Monarchy.

Economy: Mercantilism and State Capitalism / Corporatism.

Species percentage in nation:

- Human (60%).
- Changeling (30%).
- Other (10%).

Tech base:
Interplanetary;
Includes:
- Nuclear fusion.
- Antimatter energy.
- Space colonies.
- Nano-technology.
- Artificial Intelligence.

Weapon types:

Authairea Coastal Defense (ACD Force):
Military Force| Type | Number in operation
Coastal Defense Turrets: 200
" " Aircraft carriers: 8
" " Missile cruisers: 16
" " Nuclear submarines: 4
Authairean Ground Defense (AGD Force):
Skyscraper antimatter cannons: 40
" " Skyscraper missile turrets: 60
" " Howitzer Artillery pieces: 90
" " Mech robots: 90
" " Mechanized infantry forces: 90
" " Special forces divisions: 3000 men
" " Infantry forces: 1,200,080 men

Area controlled:
Surface Area: 3.09 x 108 km2.
Land Area: 6.50 x 107 km2 (0.44 x earth).

Amount of habited planets: 1

Amount of claimed planets: 1

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: 8
Frigates: None
Bombers/starfighters: 8,000 Bombers, 20,000 Starfighters
Drones: None

Superweapons:
" " Missile Defense Satellites: 200
" " Ion Cannon Platforms: 30
" " Planetary shield generators: 4

Past RP's: Not been that interested in them.
Herald (Vice-Delegate) of Lazarus
"Solidarity forever..."
Hoping for Peace in Israel and Palestine
  • Former First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus
  • Former Proedroi (Minister) of Foreign Affairs of Lazarus
  • Former Lazarus Delegate (Humane Republic of Lazarus, 2015)
  • Minister of Culture & Media (Humane Republic of Lazarus)
  • Foreign Minister of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Senator of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Interior Commissioner of Lazarus (Pre-People's Republic of Lazarus)
  • At some point a member of the Grey family...then father vanished...
  • Foreign Minister of The Last Kingdom (RIP)
  • ADN:DSA Rep for Eastern Roman Empire
  • Honoratus Servant of the Holy Land (Eastern Roman Empire)
  • UN/WA Delegate of Trans Atlantice (RIP)

United Districts of 1
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm

New Rogernomics wrote:Nation Name: New Rogernomics

Population: 12 billion+

Government type: Constitutional Monarchy.

Economy: Mercantilism and State Capitalism / Corporatism.

Species percentage in nation:

- Human (60%).
- Changeling (30%).
- Other (10%).

Tech base:
Interplanetary;
Includes:
- Nuclear fusion.
- Antimatter energy.
- Space colonies.
- Nano-technology.
- Artificial Intelligence.

Weapon types:

Authairea Coastal Defense (ACD Force):
Coastal Defense Turrets: 200
" " Aircraft carriers: 8
" " Missile cruisers: 16
" " Nuclear submarines: 4
Authairean Ground Defense (AGD Force):
Skyscraper antimatter cannons: 40
" " Skyscraper missile turrets: 60
" " Howitzer Artillery pieces: 90
" " Mech robots: 90
" " Mechanized infantry forces: 90
" " Special forces divisions: 3000 men
" " Infantry forces: 1,200,080 men

Area controlled:
Surface Area: 3.09 x 108 km2.
Land Area: 6.50 x 107 km2 (0.44 x earth).

Amount of habited planets: 1

Amount of claimed planets: 1

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: 8
Frigates: None
Bombers/starfighters: 8,000 Bombers, 20,000 Starfighters
Drones: None

Superweapons:
" " Missile Defense Satellites: 200
" " Ion Cannon Platforms: 30
" " Planetary shield generators: 4

Past RP's: Not been that interested in them.

You will be the Vasari's first slave race :twisted:
Please refer to me as The Kyoto Trade Union at all times in IC
All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
Lenehen wrote:
Wamitoria wrote:Getting 90% of his military killed during an unnecessary, botched invasion of Russia?

Exactly! He killed a lot of frenchmen- something any englishman should aspire to!
My name in cat= Aknò:ziˑn rnckxx zeˑx

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:

Wait, a hundred? I calculated it using only ten times... But then again, I carefully chose the best steel.

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 am

On how many Credits equals a USD, based off the strength of Hlad's economy and the fact that it is in the future, a credit should at least outright equal all of the GDP the USA has ever earned in its existance, based off market economic forces. I'm serious about this, how much does a USD worth in the Congo? And then factor in the sheer scale of Hladgos, the insane tech and... Of course, this also means that the price of food in Hladgos would likely be considered insane by most modern standards, unless they can mass-manufacture food (quite possible). However, that means that the people of Hladgos also earn a lot more.

Edit: 1.00 USD = 904.000 CDF
United States Dollars Congo/Kinshasa Francs

In any case, assume that the modern USA would look more like the Congo to a EFT nation such as Rodgernomics, looks like a gulag in Siberia to a FT nation, and looks like a cockroach to a PFT nation. This is my opinion, of course.

Of course, this will not be the case if you want me to use my United Sectors of Amerikia nation, Yes, I made a modern USA in Space app, check a few pages back to see it.
Last edited by Dolmhold on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents