NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nfhd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nfhd » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 am

AETEN II wrote:And nukes are effective in space. They're not lethal due to fire, they're lethal because of the shockwave and radiation, derp.

They aren't as effective and can't cause massive damage to other object via the fire, plus the shockwave has to have a medium to be transfered to cause damage.
Last edited by Nfhd on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hibernicus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hibernicus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

I have given up on Zan, but maybe it's not too late now to enter another character.
Name: Arty Fuchs
Nationality: American
Height: 5' 3" (160.02 cm)
Weight: 115 lbs. (52.16 oz.)
Hair: Medium-length shaggy auburn
Eyes: Green
Costume (if any): Red Beret, navy blue sweatshirt (no hoods), royal blue athletic pants, and sandals.
Abilities: Drawing Animation, Clay Animation (Please refer to Animation in the Superpower Wiki)
Alignment: Hero
Brief Bio: Even after a year since Arty was born, he wouldn't speak. At two years of age, he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. He often used art as means of expressing himself when he couldn't talk. After plenty of programs, he started to speak, but he usually doesn't feel like talking. In Kindergarten, he was never played with because of being different. When a mean kid walked up to him and started bullying him, Arty accidentally used his powers for the first time. His drawing of a boxer became animated, and just the sight of this sent the kid running away. Everyone stared at the animated picture and Arty. This was when Arty realized he could bring his drawings to life for a short amount of time. He tried this with clay, and it worked. Unfortunately, he was taken away from his family and placed in a government facility, where he got his education, but was separated from society for having superhuman abilities. This didn't stop him from literally making new friends. When he was accepted at Super Hero High, he willingly accepted into going.
Last edited by Hibernicus on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my Past-Tech Nation.
My Modern-Tech Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_niagara
My future-tech nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xiphon

Nfhd
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nfhd » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 am

Nakarisaune wrote:
Nfhd wrote:Thats going to be equal to low yield nuclear detonation onboard.

That's why it will be fun! :twisted:

I would rather not suffocate.

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Nfhd wrote:Yeah, so I just let my character have his little icebox room to sleep in.

I don't think it's that cold in general, actually. I just think I'd probably get a mean cass of Lich King's ass if I went there. To me, about 15 degrees celsius is cold.

Man up! It's 15 degrees over here right now and I'm out in a t-shirt!
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 am

Ularn wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
I don't think it's that cold in general, actually. I just think I'd probably get a mean cass of Lich King's ass if I went there. To me, about 15 degrees celsius is cold.

Man up! It's 15 degrees over here right now and I'm out in a t-shirt!

Celsius?

I think my dad said someone in South Lake Tahoe, when it was -14 Fahrenheit (that's even cold for there), was jogging outside without a freaking shirt on....
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Nfhd
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nfhd » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 am

Corrian wrote:
Ularn wrote:Man up! It's 15 degrees over here right now and I'm out in a t-shirt!

Celsius?

I think my dad said someone in South Lake Tahoe, when it was -14 Fahrenheit (that's even cold for there), was jogging outside without a freaking shirt on....

Thats jogging my character sleeps in 40 fahrenheit, which means low movement meaning less kinetic energy is converted into heat.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

AETEN II wrote:And nukes are effective in space. They're not lethal due to fire, they're lethal because of the shockwave and radiation, derp.

You can't have a shock wave without a medium (e.g. Air) for the blast to travel through. As weapons, nukes are actually far less effective in space unless you build a (so far theoretical) shaped nuclear charge or "casaba howitzer" to focus the radiation into a nuclear bomb-powered gamma-ray laser/particle beam.
Last edited by Ularn on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Nfhd wrote:
Corrian wrote:Celsius?

Thats jogging my character sleeps in 40 fahrenheit, which means low movement meaning less kinetic energy is converted into heat.

I'd still freaking freeze to death jogging in -14:P

Man, the places I've lived....I think we had a few -20 to -30 nights in Caribou, Maine. And I was born in Sacramento, which never gets that cold (It rarely gets below freezing, which is 32 degree's). Though, I lived mostly in South Lake Tahoe, where there's snow on the ground on Halloween, so yeah.....I've been accustomed to the cold for a while. I'm a wimp in heat (80 degree's the other day was too hot for me, but it doesn't help our house has no air conditioning and it was about 60% humidity)
My Last.FM and RYM

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 am

Space does have a medium, it's called low earth orbit and it is the farthest reach of our atmosphere, which is the likely deployment of a nuke to possibly EMP satellite. I never said it was thick, but it'd still screw a bird in a spacesuit's day over.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 am

AETEN II wrote:Space does have a medium, it's called low earth orbit and it is the farthest reach of our atmosphere, which is the likely deployment of a nuke to possibly EMP satellite. I never said it was thick, but it'd still screw a bird in a spacesuit's day over.

LEO has only the barest traces of an atmosphere, if that, and when it gets to the point that the atmosphere's no longer thick enough to be breathable or propagate sound, it's really not going to carry a shockwave at all.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 am

Ularn wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Space does have a medium, it's called low earth orbit and it is the farthest reach of our atmosphere, which is the likely deployment of a nuke to possibly EMP satellite. I never said it was thick, but it'd still screw a bird in a spacesuit's day over.

LEO has only the barest traces of an atmosphere, if that, and when it gets to the point that the atmosphere's no longer thick enough to be breathable or propagate sound, it's really not going to carry a shockwave at all.

ALL OF THIS TIME CALL OF DUTIES BEEN FULL OF CRAP?! GASP! SURPRISE!

Not really.
My Last.FM and RYM

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:29 am

Technically Low Earth Orbit is still the atmosphere, not truly the vacuum of space.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

Damn, you guys posted alot last night.

Corrian wrote:
Ularn wrote:Man up! It's 15 degrees over here right now and I'm out in a t-shirt!

Celsius?

Hey, how did he see me after the flash mob? Synchronized swimming in Lake Tahoe with LED lights was a horrible idea.

I am only saying this in jest though, for that flash mob was at Saddlebag Lake.

Camicon wrote:
Corrian wrote:Cassie's just...well. In the simulation, she has no weapons. Even if she had weapons, she's not an expert at any weaponry. And she's never had practice with hand-to-hand combat, though she's definitely been a live test dummy for hand-to-hand combat.....So yeah, her fighting isn't impressive. And her only powers is precognition abilities (which are useless at the moment. Well, they are kind of useful, at times, but I developed them into giving her bad headaches, which she's now keeping under control), and "Clairvoyant Detection", which she developed recently-ish.

Tara should start training her. :lol2:

Bramwell could train her in the usage of weapons for a more civilized age (I.E. not brute force), now the question will be if she wants to use bahong palays, Épées (colichemardes when she gets better), katanas, claymores, or canes and have the benefit of being within an average human's strength rather than wondering why she cannot smash through fifty tons of concrete like a tooth pick? Makoto is available for training in rifles and pistols, but I doubt Cassie would use those weapons. Heck, the two of them could give her Krav Maga training.

Corrian wrote:
Camicon wrote:Just wait. Once Tara moves into her room, Cassie is going to be forced to take part in her morning exercise routines. :twisted:

:P

And she'll punish her by unintentionally waking up shouting from nightmares in the middle of the night.

Nfhd wrote:Wait, what are the two names, and which one wants to be the ballerina and which one wants to be batman.

Hey, just because she wants to dance, doesn't mean she wants to be a ballerina :P

She could be more awesome

Okay, so Cassie can take Capoeira lessons alongside the two from Doctor Segura. Any martial art that can deliver a satisfying kick to the back of a certain serial killer's head is worth teaching to Cassie, even if Doctor Segura is eccentric enough to set up a rival studio under a disguise and recruiting jerks so that the three can compete against them in the roda and get Cassie some self confidence through beating up jerks to renditions of Bill Conti songs after a training montage (just as Hollywood has taught everybody).

Also, if Cassie roomed with Sakura, Cassie would be the one screaming considering one of Sakura's tendencies (and also have a heroic moment if she stops it).
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Damn, you guys posted alot last night.

Hey, how did he see me after the flash mob? Synchronized swimming in Lake Tahoe with LED lights was a horrible idea.

Camicon wrote:Tara should start training her. :lol2:

Bramwell could train her in the usage of weapons for a more civilized age (I.E. not brute force), now the question will be if she wants to use bahong palays, Épées (colichemardes when she gets better), katanas, claymores, or canes and have the benefit of being within an average human's strength rather than wondering why she cannot smash through fifty tons of concrete like a tooth pick? Makoto is available for training in rifles and pistols, but I doubt Cassie would use those weapons. Heck, the two of them could give her Krav Maga training.

Corrian wrote::P

And she'll punish her by unintentionally waking up shouting from nightmares in the middle of the night.

Hey, just because she wants to dance, doesn't mean she wants to be a ballerina :P

Okay, so Cassie can take Capoeira lessons alongside the two from Doctor Segura. Any martial art that can deliver a satisfying kick to the back of a certain serial killer's head is worth teaching to Cassie, even if Doctor Segura is eccentric enough to set up a rival studio under a disguise and recruiting jerks so that the three can compete against them in the roda and get Cassie some self confidence through beating up jerks to renditions of Bill Conti songs after a training montage (just as Hollywood has taught everybody).

Also, if Cassie roomed with Sakura, Cassie would be the one screaming considering one of Sakura's tendencies (and also have a heroic moment if she stops it).
What happened to the self-defense instructor from Israel that I spied when I first posted a CS to this RP?
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here

Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 am

Northern Dominus wrote:

What happened to the self-defense instructor from Israel that I spied when I first posted a CS to this RP?

He disappeared into the ether, like a lot of people :(
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 am

Northern Dominus wrote:What happened to the self-defense instructor from Israel that I spied when I first posted a CS to this RP?

He was "Put on a Bus". Even then, I would expect him to teach Krav Maga instead of Capoeira.

Capoeira is not really a martial art made for self defense as it is a martial art made for ritual combat, kicking a certain serial killer in the back of the head, and inconspicuously beating up thugs in a dance club should that scenario come around. Since Doctor Segura would not trust most students with Army Combatives, he would settle with running a Capoeira club.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:What happened to the self-defense instructor from Israel that I spied when I first posted a CS to this RP?

He was "Put on a Bus". Even then, I would expect him to teach Krav Maga instead of Capoeira.

Capoeira is not really a martial art made for self defense as it is a martial art made for ritual combat, kicking a certain serial killer in the back of the head, and inconspicuously beating up thugs in a dance club should that scenario come around. Since Doctor Segura would not trust most students with Army Combatives, he would settle with running a Capoeira club.
Hmm, maybe Burton should forgo "Force Application" in favor of taking over self-defense classes as well as his Astronomy classes. He does know a bit of Krav Maga, and Muay-Thai, and SOCOM unarmed combatives, and Ninjitsu...and...well you get it. Going from USAF Pararescue to an international superhuman black ops team does have benefits when it comes to learning different martial arts.

Wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that some of the techniques that Burton uses could be re-adapted into non-lethal techniques.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 am

Northern Dominus wrote:

Hmm, maybe Burton should forgo "Force Application" in favor of taking over self-defense classes as well as his Astronomy classes. He does know a bit of Krav Maga, and Muay-Thai, and SOCOM unarmed combatives, and Ninjitsu...and...well you get it. Going from USAF Pararescue to an international superhuman black ops team does have benefits when it comes to learning different martial arts.

Wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that some of the techniques that Burton uses could be re-adapted into non-lethal techniques.

No (with the possible exception of Ninjutsu since that is a vague term since one would have to ask what a ninja is before that). Muay Thai is a combat sport, so lethality (currently) is not the point. The military already made the shift during the eighties and nineties to martial arts that would focus on less-than-lethal tactics due to the increasing awareness that the military would be serving peacekeeping and humanitarian roles as the Cold War just became the refrigerator. SOCOM does not have any specific combatives, as 1st Special Operations Wing (1 SOW), 75th Ranger Regiment, and Marine Special Operations Regiment (MSOR) practice different combatives despite all being under SOCOM, those three using Krav Maga, Modern Army Combatives, and the Marine Corp Martial Arts Program. I would guess that Burton would use Krav Maga since that is the Air Force's standard. There are no such things as "un-armed combatives", they just teach you combatives that are situational to what you currently have in your hands. Krav Maga teaches everything from un-armed combat to how to use assault rifles effectively in close-range with the added bonus of teaching how to improvize weapons.

Since Burton is a veteran of the Air Force, I would guess he would be somewhere in expert patches, probably E-3 through E-5 due to experience in Pararescue (which would mean he would have a black belt). The highest somebody outside of military training or law enforcement training can get (in the United States) is Graduate 5 since everything beyond that has the problem of teaching how to use assault rifles in CQB. Most people in the Krav Maga community are in the five Practitioner patches (Graduate patches are qualified as instructors for Practitioners).
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 am

That sounds awesome.....but I hear that lakes cold. I'm honestly surprised I don't ever recall it freezing in winter....

No idea what Saddlebag Lake is :P

Camicon wrote:
Corrian wrote:Cassie's just...well. In the simulation, she has no weapons. Even if she had weapons, she's not an expert at any weaponry. And she's never had practice with hand-to-hand combat, though she's definitely been a live test dummy for hand-to-hand combat.....So yeah, her fighting isn't impressive. And her only powers is precognition abilities (which are useless at the moment. Well, they are kind of useful, at times, but I developed them into giving her bad headaches, which she's now keeping under control), and "Clairvoyant Detection", which she developed recently-ish.

Tara should start training her. :lol2:

Bramwell could train her in the usage of weapons for a more civilized age (I.E. not brute force), now the question will be if she wants to use bahong palays, Épées (colichemardes when she gets better), katanas, claymores, or canes and have the benefit of being within an average human's strength rather than wondering why she cannot smash through fifty tons of concrete like a tooth pick? Makoto is available for training in rifles and pistols, but I doubt Cassie would use those weapons. Heck, the two of them could give her Krav Maga training.[/quote]
I think Caitlin would rather training :P Cassie more into staying out of everything....even though she's doing simulations anyway. I don't think she has any quick plans to join any of the real missions where she's getting shot at. But apparently she doesn't entirely mind doing simulations, even if she doesn't care about joining that stuff.....she probably could easily just get permission to skip those classes if she wanted, to avoid getting scared so much. Maybe she's just trying to master her fears.....

Corrian wrote:Hey, just because she wants to dance, doesn't mean she wants to be a ballerina :P

Also, if Cassie roomed with Sakura, Cassie would be the one screaming considering one of Sakura's tendencies (and also have a heroic moment if she stops it).[/quote]
I watched a video for that, and it was awesome. Not sure how much Cassie would be capable of being 'that' agile, or, again, if she'd care to learn martial arts dancing skills:) That makes me think of River again (Because since Firefly quickly became one of my favorite shows of all time, everything makes me think of it), where she was trained to fight, but developed a mixture of pretty much ballerina fighting skills, or something. I think someone needs to coax Cassie into learning some form of self-defense.....

Cassie would be screaming anyway, from her nightmares :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 am

Corrian wrote:

That sounds awesome.....but I hear that lakes cold. I'm honestly surprised I don't ever recall it freezing in winter....

No idea what Saddlebag Lake is :P

The coldest camp-ground in North America and the highest pernament camp-ground in the world.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

Northern Dominus wrote:Hmm, maybe Burton should forgo "Force Application" in favor of taking over self-defense classes as well as his Astronomy classes. He does know a bit of Krav Maga, and Muay-Thai, and SOCOM unarmed combatives, and Ninjitsu...and...well you get it. Going from USAF Pararescue to an international superhuman black ops team does have benefits when it comes to learning different martial arts.

No (with the possible exception of Ninjutsu since that is a vague term since one would have to ask what a ninja is before that). Muay Thai is a combat sport, so lethality (currently) is not the point. The military already made the shift during the eighties and nineties to martial arts that would focus on less-than-lethal tactics due to the increasing awareness that the military would be serving peacekeeping and humanitarian roles as the Cold War just became the refrigerator. SOCOM does not have any specific combatives, as 1st Special Operations Wing (1 SOW), 75th Ranger Regiment, and Marine Special Operations Regiment (MSOR) practice different combatives despite all being under SOCOM, those three using Krav Maga, Modern Army Combatives, and the Marine Corp Martial Arts Program. I would guess that Burton would use Krav Maga since that is the Air Force's standard. There are no such things as "un-armed combatives", they just teach you combatives that are situational to what you currently have in your hands. Krav Maga teaches everything from un-armed combat to how to use assault rifles effectively in close-range with the added bonus of teaching how to improvize weapons.

Since Burton is a veteran of the Air Force, I would guess he would be somewhere in expert patches, probably E-3 through E-5 due to experience in Pararescue (which would mean he would have a black belt). The highest somebody outside of military training or law enforcement training can get (in the United States) is Graduate 5 since everything beyond that has the problem of teaching how to use assault rifles in CQB. Most people in the Krav Maga community are in the five Practitioner patches (Graduate patches are qualified as instructors for Practitioners).
Yes yes, I know ATEN II Junior, reality is different than fiction and I was streamlining it for non milspec groupies (although there was a push by SOCOM to have a unified combatives course at one point...)

That being said remember the inspiration for Burton is a bastardization of Captain America and The Punisher. Burton was assigned to a team that included special forces operators from around the world, hence where he learned various techniques and hybridized them in the first place.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 am

Northern Dominus wrote:

Yes yes, I know ATEN II Junior, reality is different than fiction and I was streamlining it for non milspec groupies (although there was a push by SOCOM to have a unified combatives course at one point...)

That being said remember the inspiration for Burton is a bastardization of Captain America and The Punisher. Burton was assigned to a team that included special forces operators from around the world, hence where he learned various techniques and hybridized them in the first place.

The full nickname is "Pay ATTENTION II the road Junior!", not Shirley.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

Northern Dominus wrote:Yes yes, I know ATEN II Junior, reality is different than fiction and I was streamlining it for non milspec groupies (although there was a push by SOCOM to have a unified combatives course at one point...)

I could have gone with milspec groupie just as easily :twisted:

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
I could have gone with milspec groupie just as easily :twisted:

"I am sorry 'me lady, but I don't give a damn." Wait, he said I was standardized? I AM SPECIALIZED AS ANY PROFESSIONAL IS SUPPOSED TO BE! A MAN IS NOT A PIECE OF GALVANIZED IRON!
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 am

Northern Dominus wrote:I could have gone with milspec groupie just as easily :twisted:

"I am sorry 'me lady, but I don't give a damn." Wait, he said I was standardized? I AM SPECIALIZED AS ANY PROFESSIONAL IS SUPPOSED TO BE! A MAN IS NOT A PIECE OF GALVANIZED IRON!

... do you need a gibbs style head-slap to hit the ol' reset button?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse