NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 am

Sentinel XV wrote:Does anyone have any further suggestions for where we should meet up, or can I create the poll using the short list I made on the previous page?

Poll.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 am

Alright, the Poll is up.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Also, I think we have a good amount of people to start. Perhaps we should close the applications?
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 am

If we do not start as a group, but people with no knowledge about each other, we can get more rp, more character, more interaction and more thrill. If think we should meet after a while.
Nation under re-construction

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am

Khelshar wrote:If we do not start as a group, but people with no knowledge about each other, we can get more rp, more character, more interaction and more thrill. If think we should meet after a while.

I agree with this. It allows for early character development. But I say we should let the poll decide.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 am

Legital wrote:Also, I think we have a good amount of people to start. Perhaps we should close the applications?

I meant to do that, thanks for reminding me.

Khelshar wrote:If we do not start as a group, but people with no knowledge about each other, we can get more rp, more character, more interaction and more thrill. If think we should meet after a while.

I've been in RPs like this, and sadly all of them never made it off the ground.

Macenheim
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macenheim » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 am

So i am new to this world and i am not sure how to play, but i love the Walking Dead and am totally into this type of game.

Shock Marines
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shock Marines » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am

Shoulfun :D :clap:

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am

I don't really like the hospital idea, because it reminds too many of a of zombie movies. I kinda wanted to start together, but I'm gonna go with various places.
Last edited by Nexeria on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

Sorry everyone, but the RP is now closed and no new applicants will be accepted.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

I just want to say how much I like the fact that this is taking place in my home state, in a town not far from me.

And also, maybe we could start with a group and have them go pickup people on the way? I'd be more apt to that but I can make due if it's not possible.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 am

Monfrox wrote:I just want to say how much I like the fact that this is taking place in my home state, in a town not far from me.

And also, maybe we could start with a group and have them go pickup people on the way? I'd be more apt to that but I can make due if it's not possible.

That's not a bad idea. I have a tour bus.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Nexeria wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I just want to say how much I like the fact that this is taking place in my home state, in a town not far from me.

I'm not riding that thing if it smells like someone was living in it.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Nexeria wrote:

If so, do we have to find new reasons to find our weapons?

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 am

Monfrox wrote:
Nexeria wrote:That's not a bad idea. I have a tour bus.

I'm not riding that thing if it smells like someone was living in it.

It's a zombie apocalypse, deal with it. It's safe and can carry a group of people and supplies.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Macenheim
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macenheim » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 am

do we get a roster of everyone who is part of the RP?

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

I've been in RPs like this, and sadly all of them never made it off the ground.[/quote]
Then why did you have the option? And if it dont work, i would go for the highway to Ann Arbor, it would be a great opportunity to find stuff and watch out for hoards of zombies(or walkers, in the pro language :) )

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

Khelshar wrote:
Nexeria wrote:That's not a bad idea. I have a tour bus.

If so, do we have to find new reasons to find our weapons?

What do you mean?

Nexeria wrote:

Whoever wants to start at the camp, can start there. The others who want to start in Ann Arbor can also do so. We can take the Tour Bus into the city to collect supplies from a supermarket and a pharmacy (perhaps where we find the pharmacist?) and we can collect people in that manner.

Macenheim wrote:do we get a roster of everyone who is part of the RP?

It's in the OP.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

Nexeria wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I'm not riding that thing if it smells like someone was living in it.

It's a zombie apocalypse, deal with it. It's safe and can carry a group of people and supplies.

I'll ride on top then.

Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

Sentinel XV wrote:
Khelshar wrote:If so, do we have to find new reasons to find our weapons?

What do you mean?

I found my gun in a police station and melee in a hardware store. If we are supposed to be in Ann Arbor, but start outside, how have i acquired my weapons then, if i have not been in the city?

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 am

Khelshar wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:What do you mean?

I found my gun in a police station and melee in a hardware store. If we are supposed to be in Ann Arbor, but start outside, how have i acquired my weapons then, if i have not been in the city?

You could start in the Police Station, read my post a few posts above this one.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 am

Monfrox wrote:
Nexeria wrote:It's a zombie apocalypse, deal with it. It's safe and can carry a group of people and supplies.

I'll ride on top then.

Safest up there anyway.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

Nexeria wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I'll ride on top then.

Safest up there anyway.

Fuck yeah.

Achievement

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am

NAME: Yoni Kurliss

NATIONALITY: Israeli-American

RACE: MIddle-Eastern

SKILLS: Weapons maintainance and advanced weapons training

WEAPONRY: Gewehr 43 (limited ammunition), Jericho 941 pistol (good amount of ammo), kukri machete

VEHICLE: N/A but can operate military vehicles

BIOGRAPHY: Yoni was a member of Israeli Defensive Force at the age of 21, where he served fighting against the Palestinian insurgents. He served as a defensive sniper on the Gaza Strip border. He has dealt with mass crowd control situations before. He was discharged and came to the States to begin his dream, becoming a weapon restorer. He restored anything from knives and swords to assault rifles and sniper rifles. He began his occupation by restoring his grandfather's Gewehr 43 that he stole from a German officer after his freedom from Auschwitz. He lived in a secluded ranch area where he does his resotring.

APPEARANCE:

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 am

Dilange wrote:NAME: Yoni Kurliss

NATIONALITY: Israeli-American

RACE: MIddle-Eastern

SKILLS: Weapons maintainance and advanced weapons training

WEAPONRY: Gewehr 43 (limited ammunition), Jericho 941 pistol (good amount of ammo), kukri machete

VEHICLE: N/A but can operate military vehicles

BIOGRAPHY: Yoni was a member of Israeli Defensive Force at the age of 21, where he served fighting against the Palestinian insurgents. He served as a defensive sniper on the Gaza Strip border. He has dealt with mass crowd control situations before. He was discharged and came to the States to begin his dream, becoming a weapon restorer. He restored anything from knives and swords to assault rifles and sniper rifles. He began his occupation by restoring his grandfather's Gewehr 43 that he stole from a German officer after his freedom from Auschwitz. He lived in a secluded ranch area where he does his resotring.

APPEARANCE:

It's closed...
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads