NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Some of you must have not watched the show weekly like I did.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Nexeria wrote:Some of you must have not watched the show weekly like I did.

Don't look at me, I watch all of them and had them recorded.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Some of you must have not watched the show weekly like I did.

Don't look at me, I watch all of them and had them recorded.

I watched them weekly, and then both seasons again last weekend when AMC had their Season 3 Preview Weekend.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Afraid I missed quite a few. I'll catch up soon enough.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Terminal Reality is making a video game of Daryl and Merle before they met the group. By the way has anyone played The Walking Dead game with Lee Everett and Clementine? It's pretty cool.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Nexeria wrote:Terminal Reality is making a video game of Daryl and Merle before they met the group. By the way has anyone played The Walking Dead game with Lee Everett and Clementine? It's pretty cool.

I find it fun to just be a dick every chance you get in that game. But I have played through it seriously, and I enjoyed it. the whole discovering Lee's past in the drug store was pretty cool too.
Last edited by Lancearc on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Terminal Reality is making a video game of Daryl and Merle before they met the group. By the way has anyone played The Walking Dead game with Lee Everett and Clementine? It's pretty cool.

I find it fun to just be a dick every chance you get in that game. But I have played through it seriously, and I enjoyed it. the whole discovering Lee's past in the drug store was pretty cool too.

Did you play the last episode? It was pretty suspenseful.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

NAME: Rick Fong
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Chinese
SKILLS: Community pharmacist. Knows basic CPR, speaks Chinese and Spanish.
WEAPONRY: Swiss army knife, tire iron in his vehicle; whatever is in the surroundings.
VEHICLE: Chevy Tahoe.
BIOGRAPHY: Originally from Hong Kong, immigrated to U.S. for college. During time at USC, learned to speak Spanish, considering it useful for work and recreation. Something of a hedonist, so the pandemic left him shaken up and cynical since there's not a whole lot to take pleasure in.
APPEARANCE:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 am

Thank you for not being a complete badass, we need more civilians.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 am

Sentinel XV wrote:
Lucantis wrote:
So miles?

Anyway.....

It's exponential. You can see .5 times farther than your average man, and your hearing and smell are doubled.

Oh ok.... But I think u mean 1.5 times farther than the average man, meaning 1 times the average plus .5 times the average
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 am

NAME: Alex Brighton.
NATIONALITY: English, but has dual citizenship for Britain and the US.
RACE: White.
SKILLS: As a firefighter, he has been taught how to preserve his surroundings, and salvage, which can make him a powerful asset in any group. He also knows basic medical skills, and how to cook.
WEAPONRY: A firefighters axe - however, he hasn't actually used it to kill anyone yet.
VEHICLE: None.
BIOGRAPHY: Alex moved over from England when he was 10, as his father got a job as an experimental physicist for the US military. Having to leave his mother behind, he grew up flying between the two, and eventually chose to live with his father. Graduating for highschool with average grades, he saw a recruitment poster for the fire department, and saw their heroic acts when a house was on fire. He joined the fire department, and became a sergeant at the age of 27. Then, he helped in the evacuation of individuals during the outbreak, and was stuck in Michigan when he was deployed.
APPEARANCE: Alex.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 am

Dale, tellin' it how it is.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 am

NAME: Thomas Hansen
NATIONALITY: Norwegian
RACE: Caucasian(Scandinavian)
SKILLS: Strong, survivalist
WEAPONRY: Sledge, hatchet, shotgun
VEHICLE: None
BIOGRAPHY: Thomas Hansen was born in the town of Kongsvinger, in the deep central norwegian forests. Coming from a family that valued recreational time in the forests, he grew found of spending time there. When he got older, around high school(16) he would go alone into the forest and camp with nothing but a good knife and some matches and an hatchet. He decided to become a professional lumberjack, since he loved the forests and wanted to have an adventurous life.
The reason he was in America during the outbreak was because he and his family was visiting relatives in Michigan. But then the zombies arrived, and he has to find safety. He was found hiding in the local police station. His sledge was found in a hardware store, and his shotgun was found in the police station.
APPEARANCE:
Last edited by Khelshar on Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nation under re-construction

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 am

Cylarn wrote:Dale, tellin' it how it is.

(Image)

Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 am

✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 am

Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 am

Yeah I'm done for now.

Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 am

Let's wait until the RP starts up. I can't wait.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am

Plus that was borderline pic-spam.

Achievement

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 am

NAME: James Murrik
NATIONALITY: American Indian
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] Vehicle maintenance, weapons training, and CQC (Though he is older now and thus far worse at it)
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] M9 service pistol (no ammunition) M9 Standard issue bayonet, dull machete.
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] N/A
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] James signed up for the military just in time for the Desert storm conflict at the ripe age of 24 and served through the course of the entire thing. In that time he had obtained the rank of Sargent and had seen the horrors of war, including the dead. Soon after getting home, he was redeployed to counter the so called 'Weapons of mass destruction', giving him even more experience with war. When he finally returned to the states, he managed to keep his service pistol and bayonet by paying a decent amount of them. He now lives a comfortable life style alone in the more wooded areas, only really ever leaving his home to get food and such.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.] Image
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.
Mad Dog |||||||||Mattis2016

Support/ // /Our/ /// Troops

|||||||||||| USMC ||||||||||||

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

Things contradicting the above.

National Factbook

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 am

Daryl Dixon

-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

Sentinel XV wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Seems I get to be the character that drives the vehicle everyone lives in, like the Dale and the RV from the show. Yay.

Seriously.. fuck Carl. If that little bitch had had the balls to shoot the Walker, or at least tell Rick or Shane or someone, Dale would still be alive. Goddamnit.

Read the graphic novels. You'll be much more satisfied with Dale's whole appearance.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am

Nyr Hrafn-Heim wrote:NAME: James Murrik
NATIONALITY: American Indian
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] Vehicle maintenance, weapons training, and CQC (Though he is older now and thus far worse at it)
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] M9 service pistol (no ammunition) M9 Standard issue bayonet, dull machete.
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] N/A
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] James signed up for the military just in time for the Desert storm conflict at the ripe age of 24 and served through the course of the entire thing. In that time he had obtained the rank of Sargent and had seen the horrors of war, including the dead. Soon after getting home, he was redeployed to counter the so called 'Weapons of mass destruction', giving him even more experience with war. When he finally returned to the states, he managed to keep his service pistol and bayonet by paying a decent amount of them. He now lives a comfortable life style alone in the more wooded areas, only really ever leaving his home to get food and such.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.] (Image)

Accepted.

Khelshar wrote:NAME: Thomas Hansen(Hanson)
NATIONALITY: Norwegian
SKILLS: Strong, surivalist
WEAPONRY: Sledge, handaxe, shotgun(police shotgun, i'm no pro)
VEHICLE: Any cars available
BIOGRAPHY: Born in Hammerfest, Thomas found his call in the frozen forests and hills of Norway, surviving. It is his hobby. He worked as a lumberjack all over the world, in both Europe and Far East of Russia. He recently moved to United States, to try to survive in new environments, maybe go to north of Canada.But then the zombies arrived, and he has to find safty. He is hiding in the local police station. His sledge was found in a hardware store, and his shotgun was found in the police station, where he is hiding.
APPEARANCE:

Accepted.

Tiltjuice wrote:NAME: Rick Fong
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Chinese
SKILLS: Community pharmacist. Knows basic CPR, speaks Chinese and Spanish.
WEAPONRY: Swiss army knife, tire iron in his vehicle; whatever is in the surroundings.
VEHICLE: Chevy Tahoe.
BIOGRAPHY: Originally from Hong Kong, immigrated to U.S. for college. During time at USC, learned to speak Spanish, considering it useful for work and recreation. Something of a hedonist, so the pandemic left him shaken up and cynical since there's not a whole lot to take pleasure in.
APPEARANCE:

Accepted.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 am

Does anyone have any further suggestions for where we should meet up, or can I create the poll using the short list I made on the previous page?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse