NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
We can fix that...heheheheheheh...

Lucas Decker, student. A German barely alive. "Gentlemen, We Can Rebuild Him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic German. Lucas Decker will be that German. Better than he was before. Harder. Better. Faster. Stonger"

I don't see how that's of any use... ahh. I gotcha.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 am

Oh no! Do not read that post while I make an edit to get rid of that poorly thought out reference. You humans are all perverts.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Oh no! Do not read that post while I make an edit to get rid of that poorly thought out reference.

I'm going to read the fuck out of it... hehehehe...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 am

Would you please look into the pen light? It has your favorite sports team's logo you jock-obssessed maniacs.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Would you please look into the pen light? It has your favorite sports team's logo you jock-obssessed maniacs.

No! I will forever remember that disgusting post!
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:Would you please look into the pen light? It has your favorite sports team's logo you jock-obssessed maniacs.

What post? All I see is a paraphrase of the opening of "The Six Million Dollar Man" that is completly devoid of unfortunate Daft Punk references. The other pen-light has ponies.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Mavorpen wrote:

What post? All I see is a paraphrase of the opening of "The Six Million Dollar Man" that is completly devoid of unfortunate Daft Punk references.

BWAHAHA!
I quoted it before you could remove it!
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 am

Mavorpen wrote:

What post? All I see is a paraphrase of the opening of "The Six Million Dollar Man" that is completly devoid of unfortunate Daft Punk references.

I can't trust you. :meh:

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 am

Mavorpen wrote:

No one trusts AP. He'll steal your trust and turn it into a thesis paper.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 am

Hetland 2 wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:

No one trusts AP. He'll steal your trust and turn it into a thesis paper.

I do not see the sense in that. The best usage of trust is to run the Stanford Prison Experiment and confirm that yes, societal collapse is inevitable in prisons.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 am

My god...that kid is annoying as hell...
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 am

AETEN II wrote:Not leading the government. They hold positions in Parliments and Senates. Also they would have taken action on the 'feral' vamps. Which has no origin in my hatred of those stupid awful vamps in the two first RP's. I actually try to make mine plausible.

Also, what's the state of Europe? Has the EU virtually unified the countries? Has Germany taken on more power since the war and expanding it in the EU? Are France and Germany throwing punches for the Rhine?
And you can have Cen. After we get in the bunker.

Still, I think MA said a vampire conspiracy in European governments is a no-no, but it's better if he confirms that himself.

As for the state of Europe, it's basically exactly the same as it is now. Certainly, there's no new EU superstate. I guess the war in Afghanistan more or less finished with the battle in Kabul last RP, so there might be effects from that. Since it also brought superhumans properly into the public eye, a lot of European nations, like the UK and France, have been introducing draconian legislation to control their superhuman populations. It was how the British Government managed to draft Scott into the army when he came back from The School last summer, under the Superhuman Protection Act 2013.

Thanks for Cen; I wasn't planning on brinign him back immediately anyway; not until the next mission, where the students are sent to Central America to capture a Chupacabra which actually turns out to be everyone's favourite psychopathic spider-lizard! :P
Last edited by Ularn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 am

Got my first post up.

After a LOT of procrastination.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Teacher application

Name: Lewis "Mirror" Walker
Nationality: American (USA)
Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 219 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Costume (if any): N/A
Abilities: (Superpowers I presume) Shapeshifting... NOT able to have the same powers.
Subject: Sneaking In/Disguises (or something like that)
Brief Bio: During the war, Lewis helped out, mainly in the Americas with a few exceptions. The soldiers he was with always called him Mirror because he could match everyone's shape and appearance, as long as he could somehow touch them (not like that). It stuck with him. After the war, he had nothing to do and decided to join Super Hero High and teach kids on how to sneak and stuff.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Got my first post up.

You didn't mention pregnancy :(
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Stand by.

[/edit]Posts removed.
Last edited by Katganistan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:

He doesn't know yet.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Katganistan wrote:Stand by.

[/edit]Posts removed.

Thanki!

Hetland 2 wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:

He doesn't know yet.

Only we know, because we are omniscient. Or omnigestationscient.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:23 pm

:lol:

I like the post Mavor.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Stattr wrote:

:lol:

I like the post Mavor.

Thank you. :P

I'm about to go post in your RP. Although doesn't expect the same quality as the one in this RP. :p

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

BTW, Erkenfried will pull out an SS officer on Halloween so there can be SPACE NAZIS!
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm

AETEN II wrote:BTW, Erkenfried will pull out an SS officer on Halloween so there can be SPACE NAZIS!

lovely...

Drown wrote:

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

AETEN II wrote:BTW, Erkenfried will pull out an SS officer on Halloween so there can be SPACE NAZIS!

Hmm, should Roxanne go as a pirate, genderswapped Spiderman, or a Disney princess?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

I hope to let you know that the Halloween party will probably involve Bramwell dressed as Indiana Jones or Han Solo or maybe an amalgamation in response.

Speaking of halloween costumes, Makoto probably could go as Naoto Shirogane, Haruhi (the snarky one from OHSHC), or Sam Spade with enough make-up. Joaquin probably would go as Spike Spiegal. Sakura probably would go as a WWII Marine, Racheal (Baccano!), or Chie. Doctor Moreau could show up as Doctor Moreau or Frankenstein (the one from Young Frankenstein).

Now it is time to speculate on other's costumes. Who wants to place bets that Mena Koboi will go as Haruhi Suzumiya?
By Hits Holy Hand,

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

I hope to let you know that the Halloween party will probably involve Bramwell dressed as Indiana Jones or Han Solo or maybe an amalgamation in response.

Speaking of halloween costumes, Makoto probably could go as Naoto Shirogane, Haruhi (the snarky one from OHSHC), or Sam Spade with enough make-up. Joaquin probably would go as Spike Spiegal. Sakura probably would go as a WWII Marine, Racheal (Baccano!), or Chie. Doctor Moreau could show up as Doctor Moreau or Frankenstein (the one from Young Frankenstein).

Now it is time to speculate on other's costumes. Who wants to place bets that Mena Koboi will go as Haruhi Suzumiya?

What halloween thing?

Drown wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse