NATION

PASSWORD

K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Lyras
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter

Postby Lyras » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 am

CFAS K45A2 Vandal light utility helicopter

Crew: 2
Rotor Diameter: 9.6m
Length: 9.3m
Height: 3.6m
Max takeoff: 2,700kg
Engines: 1x CFPW TC287 turbines
Max speed: 270kph
Cruising speed: 240kph
Range: 800km
Load: up to 1200kg of equipment or up to 4 passengers

Abstract
The K45 Vandal is the primary light utility and observation helicopter of the Crookfur armed forces, recently acquired for use in the same role by the Protectorate of Lyras. Using a coaxial rotor system the 'Vandal' offers exceptional agility and the ability to squeeze into very small spaces, making it ideal for operation in heavily wooded or built up environments. Normally the K45 would operate unarmed but it can be fitted with stores pylons, providing the capability of carrying a wide range of items including additional fuel tanks and the latest generation of anti tank missiles.
In the observation/ forward recce role the 'Vandal' can transmit data from its roof and nose mounted sensors directly into a battlespace network providing an up to the minute picture of what is happening on the battlefield.

Armament:
Side doors can be removed to allow door guns to be mounted; additionally stores pylons can be mounted to the sides of the fuselage for the carrying of a wide range of weapons including ATGMs and AAMs. Standard load is 2 M12 ATGMs on one side and 1 8 tube 90mm rocket launcher on the other, the majority of AH6 loads are easily duplicated.

Equipment:
Full night flying cockpit with NVG compatibility, secure digital communications with data link, multi role electro optical/IR sensors, laser designator , chaff/flare dispenser, GPS/inertial Navigation system and autopilot .

Survivability:
Light weight armour protection over vital areas, fully automatic counter measures suite with ECM, chaff/ flare/ particulate smoke dischargers and a Directed Multi Spectral Counter Measures (DMSCM) system, IR signature suppression.

Export
The K45A2 'Vandal' is available from Lyran Arms at NS$7m per aircraft, and DPRs are available at NS$7bn, which assumes a production run of 1,000 aircraft. Orders or queries through Lyran Arms.
Mokastana: Then Lyras happened.

Allanea: Wanting to avoid fighting Lyras' fuck-huge military is also a reasonable IC consideration

TPF: Who is stupid enough to attack a Lyran convoy?

Sumer: Honestly, I'd rather face Doom's military with Doom having a 3-1 advantage over me, than take a 1-1 fight with a well-supplied Lyran tank unit.

Kinsgard: RL Lyras is like a real life video game character.

Ieperithem: Eighty four. Eighty four percent of their terrifyingly massive GDP goes directly into their military. And they actually know how to manage it. It's safe to say there isn't a single nation that could feasibly stand against them if they wanted it to die.
Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Lyran Arms - Lambda Financial - Foreign Holdings - Tracker - Photo - OOC sentiments

Oralana
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Oralana Foreign Ministry Department

Postby Oralana » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 am

To: Lyras

We would like to make a purchase of 100 K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter's at the price of 700,000,000 NSD.

Thank-You.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Oralana wrote:To: Lyras

We would like to make a purchase of 100 K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter's at the price of 700,000,000 NSD.

Thank-You.

OOC: Please place all orders in the main Lyran Arms storefront. Thank you.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Global Economics and Trade