NATION

PASSWORD

Prancing Pig Ale and Mead (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Prancing Pig Ale and Mead (Open)

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 am

About Prancing Pig

Long before we became a brand, when the old tribes dotted the lands a staple for life and necessity for festivals, feasts the people had enjoyed, dined, lived off ale and mead as if it was water. Through out the times every household had their own recipe, their own methods, flavours but as time went on only one survived. That one recipe is ours, made famous by the tavern it was so gloriously served in. While the drink it’s self goes back before the Common Era, it’s recipe handing down from generation to generation our name, the name donned on the bottles, cans, kegs has been around since 1207. The Prancing Pig as was so explained was once a tavern, bringing joy, rest and all earthly delights. The Prancing Pig and it’s Drinks survived invasions, wars, laws that prohibited our delights and time it’s self. While the tavern is no longer around having gone out of business in the early 1900’s due to a shift in economics to much larger, more modern bars the reputation of the drinks, the mead and the ale were much to valuable to be lost according to the man that took the age old recipe and turned it into a real name. Martanik Heltenson, decided to continue the name and the drink behind it by starting up a brewery in 1906. Since then it has continued to live up to it’s name, being not only best but also the world’s oldest mead and ale, the recipe remains as it was before time even began only the technology that makes it has been changed.

Today, Villiderians themselves drink over 13L of alcohol a year per capita with over half that ale and mead, our brand being one of the most popular brands. If we say Prancing Pig is top quality alcohol than it probably is. Prancing Pig mead and ale as well as being a choice drink for the households, is also the top choice sold at bars, clubs and restaurants all over the country.

As such the Prancing Pig would like to announce that it will be exporting it’s products all over the world beginning immediately.
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LoSaS links|Factbook|Tracker|Embassy Program|
Buisnesses|Prancing Pig*|

ooc: I know the links on the thread don't work, I gave up fighting with the code

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Products

Prancing pig breweries produces a variety of ales and meads for every occasion. Some varieties are for every day, do be enjoyed along side meals, with friends, out and about during your daily routine. Others are traditionally enjoyed during special celebrations, at feasts, and weddings, funerals, holidays.

Ale has an alcohol content of 6% and Mead traditionally has 10% alcohol.

Import standards may be altered to local regulations if needed.

Clear varieties are alcohol free and traditionally meant for children
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ooc: I know the links on the thread don't work, I gave up fighting with the code

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Prancing Pig Ales

Made from the freshest ingredients, barley grown in the Marsvin province, the finest hops from the same area. Flavoured with only local fruits and sweeteners. Fermented at the key temperatures. It is tasted and approved of exceptional quality. The recipe has been unchanged for eons. One sip of this and you will taste time it’s self. Specialty ales have secondary flavour notes and are traditionally for special occasions such as holidays, weddings, funerals, graduations. Clear Ale is alcohol free and traditionally a child's drink but adults can enjoy it too.

Varieties of Ales:
Everyday Ales:
Brown ale, Pale ale, Old ale, Golden ale, Clear ale

Specialty ales come in:

apple, raspberry, blueberry, currant, cherry, plum or cloudberry.
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Prancing Pig Meads

Mead, the drink of warriors, the drink of weddings, kings. The first choice of any beverage. Our meads are made with only our best honey, the bees feasting year round on the sweetest wildflowers all over the nation and working effortlessly to ensure that your mead makes it to the table years after year. It is flavoured with only local flavourings such as fruits, berries, herbs and fermented with the best quality water. Our mead is almost a gift from the gods, with the quality and taste that has been unchanged and untampered, surviving wars, doubts and diseases. It is truly a fine drink to be had.

Mead Varieties:

Black mead (currants), Bochet (caramelized), Bochetomel (caramelized with blackberries), Cyser (apples), Great mead (aged a long time), Sack mead (more honey than water), Short mead (aged quickly), Show mead(traditional, just honey and water), Barbarian blood (cherry juice),
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Prices

Cans(500 ml):
Civilian servings (packs, for households)
6 pack: SH $12
12 pack: SH $24
24 pack: SH $30

Bulk servings (crates, for restaurants and bars)
64: SH $35
80: SH $40
150: SH $85

Bottles (500 ml/bottle):
Civilian servings(cartons):
4: SH $15
8: SH $20
16: SH $24

Bulk servings(crates):
64: SH $37
80: SH $44
150: SH $90
200: SH $99

Kegs (58.6 L/keg) :
Initial w/ keg: SH $50
refills: SH $30
Taps (for bars): SH $25

Growler*(3.5 L/Growler):
Initial/w bottle= 30$
refills= 10$
*Growler is a special collectable and refillable 3.5L jug, consumer buys the jug once and returns it to the point of purchase for it to be washed and refilled with mead of choice, these are only available for households

Cans(350 ml/cam)
Civilian servings (packs)
6 pack: SH $18
12 pack: SH $28
16 pack: SH $30

Bulk servings (crates)
64: SH $38
80: SH $45
150: SH $ 90

Bottles (330 ml/bottle):
4: SH $21
12: SH $31

Bulk servings(crates):
64: SH $39
80: SH $48
150: SH $105

Kegs (58.6 L/keg) :
Initial w/ keg: SH $58
refills: SH $35
Custom Taps (for bars): SH $25

Growler(3.5 L/Growler):
Initial/w bottle= 38$
refills= 18$

Cans(500 ml/can):
6 pack: SH $12
12 pack: SH $24
24 pack: SH $30
30 pack: SH $32

Bulk servings (crates)
64: SH $35
80: SH $40
150: SH $85
200: SH $98

Bottles (500 ml/bottle):
4: SH $15
8: SH $20
16: SH $24
20: SH $30

Bulk servings(crates):
64: SH $37
80: SH $44
150: SH $90
250: SH $99

Kegs (58.6 L/keg) :
Initial w/ keg: SH $50
refills: SH $30

Growler(3.5 L/Growler):
Initial/w bottle= 30$
refills= 10$

Cans(500 ml/can):
6 pack: SH $17
12 pack: SH $29
24 pack: SH $41
30 pack: SH $47

Bulk servings (crates, for restaurants and bars)
64: SH $40
80: SH $47
150: SH $93
200: SH $102

Bottles (500 ml/bottle):
4: SH $20
8: SH $28
16: SH $32
20: SH $35

Bulk servings(crates):
64: SH $42
80: SH $49
150: SH $98
250: SH $105

Kegs (58.6 L/keg) :

Initial w/ keg: SH $58
refills: SH $32

Growler(3.5 L/Growler):
Initial/w bottle= 35$
refills= 15$

Bottles (500 ml/bottle):
4: SH $28
8: SH $33
16: SH $40

Bulk servings(crates):
64: SH $45
80: SH $50
150: SH $100

Kegs (58.6 L/keg) :
Initial w/ keg: SH $60
refills: SH $35

Growler(3.5 L/Growler):
Initial/w bottle= 39$
refills= 20$

1000 crates(150+ servings) or 100 kegs= 10% off total
2000 crates(150+ servings) or 200 kegs= 30% off total
>2000 crates(150+ servings) or 200 kegs= 5% off total per 1000/100
Old Mead not available for discounts
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Interested?

We are glad to say that we currently support 8000 breweries in the country including our flagship in Feileldr. With all of these we will be able to supply nations, bars, clubs and restaurants at a reliable and frequent rate with out hurting our own consumers. So if you desire our goods please fill out the forms below.

Code: Select all
[b]Order Form[/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company name:[/b]
[b]Industry type:[/b]
[b]Varieties desired:[/b]
[b]Quantities:[/b]
[b] Frequency:[/b] may be as few as only one time or as frequent as once a month at a regular date.
[b]custom taps:[/b] Yes or No
[b]Why us?: [/b]
[b]Billing account:[/b]
[b]Link to storefront:[/b]

[b]Order Form[/b]
[b] Distribution methods: (to the public) [/b] specialty stores, grocery stores?
[b]Varieties desired:[/b] (we will assume quantities are massive)
[b] Growler:[/b] Yes or no
[b]Why us?: [/b]
[b]Alcohol content:[/b] if original omit this field. Custom contents may not be higher than original. 
[b]Billing account:[/b]
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Partners

Want the Prancing Pig brewery to be more than a name found on a menu? We will be honoured to support any attempts to have us as a partner if you fill out this form below.

[b]Application[/b]
[b]Company name:[/b]
[b]Industry type:[/b]
[b]What advantages will this give us:[/b]
[b]link to store front:[b]
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

International Distribution
  • Themiclesia| Growler promotion| Specialty stores| 6% for Ales|10% for Mead| All varieties
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

-reserved-

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm

-reserved-

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Order Form
Nation Name: Themiclesia
Distribution methods: (to the public) Speciality stores
Varieties desired: All varieties
Growler: Yes
Why us?: We enjoy a spot of foreign drink once in a while, when we are tired of our own Aiei-neka.
Alcohol content: We prefer light drinks, as we drink alcohol in place of water. Our national drink is 2 to 3 proof, but we can take much higher if need be.
Billing account: Please bill Citi Bank, account # 981.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 am

Themiclesia wrote:Order Form
Nation Name: Themiclesia
Distribution methods: (to the public) Speciality stores
Varieties desired: All varieties
Growler: Yes
Why us?: We enjoy a spot of foreign drink once in a while, when we are tired of our own Aiei-neka.
Alcohol content: We prefer light drinks, as we drink alcohol in place of water. Our national drink is 2 to 3 proof, but we can take much higher if need be.
Billing account: Please bill Citi Bank, account # 981.

We accept you desire to have our ale and mead inside your boarders.
We shall start our shipments right away.
Alcohol content shall be the original 6%(12 proof)for Ales and 10%(20 proof) for Meads as you have desired all of our varieties.
We would like to remind that our Clear Ale is alcohol free and recommend it if citizens desire to enjoy our alcohol as if it was indeed water.
Last edited by Land of Swords and Stuff on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Land of Swords and Stuff
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Swords and Stuff » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 pm

*bumps*

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade