NATION

PASSWORD

Heaven on Earth, come here for all your Utopian needs~~

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Heaven on Earth, come here for all your Utopian needs~~

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Our nation has developed an industry for foods and treats, and though we have few products now, we hope to increase our selection if our market grows. It would be preferred if you did the math yourself, but we can do it for you if necessary.

Product descriptions

Famous Berryland blueberries
Delicious in pastries, juice, jam, or plain.
Sold by The Matriarchy of Violet Beauregarde
1 ton of blueberries (2,000 ilbs): $20,000

1,000 gallons of blueberry juice: $22,000

Infamous Berryland gum:
Used to inflate women (and after robotic attendants come into common use, males too) into blueberry form (See The Matriarchy of Violet Beauregarde for more details)
Sold by the Matriarchy of Violet Beauregarde
100 packs of gum (10 sticks a pack): $1,000

Mind control gas:
Used to brainwash males (whom it works only on) into becoming willing slaves of blueberry women, tending to all their needs and desires. Created by the Femina organization (See the II thread 'the spread of berrification')

1 gallon of gas: $50
#Of people affected by one gallon, 50 people under normal conditions
Deal! First 50 gallons free!!!

Berrification Gas #7

Cost <per gallon>: 25000 gums
Affects 75 per gallon under normal circumstances
Produced by Mewsland
Last edited by Violet Beauregarde on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Support the berries! This storefront sells perfectly good normal food plus berrification products!
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=22414&p=844678#p844678

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm

"-bump-"
Support the berries! This storefront sells perfectly good normal food plus berrification products!

Femina Goldsaver
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Femina Goldsaver » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 pm

We are glad you support our movement. We wish every nation could be enlightened like us! We hope many nations will use these products to make their nation the Paradise for women all nations should have!
Break-off nation (Puppet) of Goldsaver

Femina Goldsaver
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Femina Goldsaver » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:33 pm

-bump-

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Do you girls <or, rather, blueberries> sell blueberry vines or plant seeds? If so I would be interested
Last edited by Mewsland on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm

We could sell you a number of seeds equal to the number of blueberries any value of currency would get you X2, given how we don't have to pay for costs of growing and transportation.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Excellent. Considering there is a shortage of Mewsland blueberries right now, we need more plants to make the hybrid berries. 6 tons of seeds for 75,000 of your currency?
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 pm

That seems about right.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

According to my math, it would be 60 000, but considering how much we need them, I am willing to pay the extra 15 000.

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I'd figured you were willing to pay the extra, but we've decided not to charge extra.

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:09 pm

5,000 packs of gum for $50,000 and 20,000 gallons of gas for $100,000, however, we get the first fifty free, so $97,500. In total $127,500.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:11 pm

We'll ship that to you immediately, and we hope it assists you in your time of urgency, and that you'll remember us should you prevail.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 pm

It would seem there's a slight burp in the sales... WHERE IS EVERYBODY? Wow.

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Agreed.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

<cricket> Chirrp. Chirrp. Chirrp.

Sales please.

<cricket> Chirrp. Chirrp.

Before the cricket drives me nuts.
Last edited by Mewsland on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goldsaver
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldsaver » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm

-bump-
The Free Federation of the Golden Lands
Free Federation Q&A
Liberal Democracy; Militaristic; Federation; Feminist
"None Shall be Held in Chains"
"All May Find Shelter Behind Our Walls"
"No Evil Shall Survive Our Wrath"

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm

<bump bump bump>

<snip snip>

<sort>

<Trying to get order forms ready>

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am

<Uhm... bump?>

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

"-bump-"

Femina Goldsaver
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Femina Goldsaver » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

-bump-

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 pm

<burp. Er... bump.> (Excuse me.)

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 pm

<MEOWbump.>

Lord Atum
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Atum » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

I think perhaps you are recieving limited sales because no one in the right mind would want to use your product? As far as I can tell so far, it turns your human population into some bizzare immobile... berries? Which are then tended to by male slaves - well, I can get behind that, at least - because they are unable to do it to themselves?

Why, by Nun's Primal Waters, would I, or anyone, want to do that to themselves? I for one enjoy being able to walk.

Nonetheless, purely in the name of scientific interest, I will send a light cargo ship to pick up a ton of berries, one thousand gallons of this juice, some of your foodstuffs, your bizzare gum, seeds and vines, and some of these gasses (far more useful, I would imagine) for some sixty thousand dollars.

This is utterly surreal.

High Lady Nirrti, Barbarian Controller
"While many races in the galaxy, like the Asgard and the Ancients, developed their own technology over many thousands of years, the Goa'uld achieved their current level of technological strength by beating up other races and stealing their toys."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

What the <meow> was that all about?

Anyway, exactly how much of what will you be purchasing?

Violet Beauregarde
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Violet Beauregarde » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm

-bump-

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade