NATION

PASSWORD

Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft (close for renovation)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blahbania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft
Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Name of business / organisation: Svoboda airlines
Nation: Blahbania
Contact Person: Ivan Yukanov
Which models?: RMA 350 Transwinds
How many? : 10

URL/ storefront link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=257104
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s):
Logo: Image
Airlines name: Svoboda airlines
Official colors: blue and yellow
Total Procurement Price:$2,380,000,000
Last edited by Blahbania on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Vilamoura
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Moorburgh wrote:

To: Jaez Ved, CEO AirMoura LTD
Subject: Plane Procurement

Sir/ Madame,
Your order is confirmed, and we thank you for your business. The aircraft will be delivered promptly per your instructions, once completed.

The total amount of this purchase is $ 73,500,000.00 USD , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™)

We also will provide you with training package using our RMA Tangkas™ T600 Flight Simulation free of charge

Please contact us anytime if you have any questions. RM Aircraft experts will be sent to you for help in terms of acceptance , setup and testing. All of these tasks are included in the cost of the package has been agreed. RM Aircraft also welcome if you are interested in setting up the spare- parts and after- sales service center in your area.

AirMoura
(Image)
5 RMA 20-9 Hopwind-B
(Image)
2 RMA 10 Litewind

Thanks
(Image)
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Dear Dr. Von Favtree

We are wiring onto your account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A) the amount of $ 73,500,000.00 USD. Thank you for your kind attention.

Tadeus Alvarez,CEO AirMoura
For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

Atok
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atok » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:58 pm

CEO Office
30th Floor, Sand-Castle Tower
3499/8 Street
Prime Minister Avenue
St. Lenkerville
7899-000-0989

Sir,
We are very impressed with the concept of your storefront. Therefore ATOK ECONOMIC & INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT CORP intends to invite Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft. to setup a office(s)/ branch(es)/ plant(s) in Atok on the proposed location.

We hope that our proposal be accepted

Regards
Dr Osman Braysun
Chief Executive Officer

Nation Name: Atok
Number of Stores: 300
Any Particular Authors/Publishers you Want us to Accommodate: None

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 am

Dear RMA,
We are a supporter of your aviation manufacturing, and we see excellent quality in your work. We are striving to fly a fleet of planes that are only made by you. With this order, we will own 69 of your aircraft, an amazing feat in our eyes!
New order!
Planes:
10 RMA 1000's
4 RMA RushWinds in World Assembly livery (like the UN livery) https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lCif ... +PLANE.jpg
10 RMA 350's, one in special RMA livery and World Wide Airlines livery, saying: 50th in our fleet eg http://www.airlinereporter.com/wp-conte ... livery.jpg (The image is too big) and eg http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2822/9452 ... 4be8_z.jpg
7 regional aircraft (I don't know what type they are)
10 short-medium haul aircraft
Please include the images for my storefront
Take the money from the A.P MoA bank, and have a 10% tip on us!
Thank you for your amazing service,
Absolute Power
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes
"There is nothing for me, out there, on Earth"- Sherlock Holmes
"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."- Victor Hugo
"To Fly, To Serve"- British Airways

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:54 am

Dear RMA,
We would like to place a massive order on your aircraft. At World Wide Airlines we love your aircraft; the pilots love to fly them, the passengers love them and cabin crew feel privileged to serve on them. It is our biggest order yet, so be ready! We are aiming for 100 RMA's by the end of 2013. With this order in place, it will bring the count up to 69.
With many thanks,
A.P

We would like:
10 RMA 350's, with one in special RMA livery eg Image and Image
6 RMA 1000's
7 regional aircraft
AND
4 RMA CityWinds in World Assembly livery eg Image, and with leather seats as this is for royalty/delegates/negotiators.
We would love all the images of them, including in different liveries for our storefront.
Please, take an extra 15% out of the MoA bank account for your service
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:53 am

RMA:

The following is an order for 54 290JW's and 19 750MW's. This will be the start up fleet for Western Airlines and 'scape. We would also like to put options for 15 more 750MW's as well, in case we decide to expand quicker. Also enclosed is a start up order for 'scape our regional partner. They would like 32 RMA 10-700 Super Litewinds.

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Name of business / organisation: Western Airlines
Nation: D Land and Isles
Contact Person: Nikolai Lizern
Which model?: 54xRMA 290 Jetwind: $160,200,000 USDx54=$8,650,800,000
19xRMA 750 Magicwind (With options for 15 more): $243,600,000 USDx19=$4,628,400,000
How many? :
URL/ storefront link :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=260037&p=16393645#p16393645
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s): Red/Crimson, Use Logo on site.
Total Procurement Price:
$13,279,200,000

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Name of business / organisation: 'Scape
Nation: See above
Contact Person: see above
Which model?: RMA 10-700 Super Litewind

How many? : 32
URL/ storefront link :see above
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s): a light blue, otherwise we dont care.
Total Procurement Price: $464,000,000
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:48 am

To: James Ronald P. Temblor, The Afalian Colony of Insulam

Sir/ Madame,
Your order is confirmed, and we thank you for your business. The aircraft will be delivered promptly per your instructions, once completed.

The total amount of this purchase is $389,900,000.00 USD , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

We also will provide you with training package using our RMA Tangkas™ T600 Flight Simulation free of charge

Please contact us anytime if you have any questions. RM Aircraft experts will be sent to you for help in terms of acceptance , setup and testing. All of these tasks are included in the cost of the package has been agreed. RM Aircraft also welcome if you are interested in setting up the spare- parts and after- sales service center in your area.

The Afalian Colony of Insulam
1x RMA 1000 Zestwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo
Last edited by Moorburgh on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 am

To: Ivan Yukanov, Svoboda airlines

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $2,165,800,000.00 USD after 9% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Svoboda airlines
10x RMA 350 Transwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 am

Atok wrote:

CEO Office
30th Floor, Sand-Castle Tower
3499/8 Street
Prime Minister Avenue
St. Lenkerville
7899-000-0989

Sir,
We are very impressed with the concept of your storefront. Therefore ATOK ECONOMIC & INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT CORP intends to invite Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft. to setup a office(s)/ branch(es)/ plant(s) in Atok on the proposed location.

We hope that our proposal be accepted

Regards
(Image)
Dr Osman Braysun
Chief Executive Officer

Nation Name: Atok
Number of Stores: 300
Any Particular Authors/Publishers you Want us to Accommodate: None

accepted

Thanks

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 am

PRESS RELEASE

To improve the delivery for customer orders, RM Aircraft has open new plant in Fairchilds, Emirate of Atok with land size of 50 acres Fairchilds Plant will reside BreLiBU™ manufacturer plant.

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 am

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order:
Name of business / organisation: World Wide Airways
Nation: Absolute Power
Contact Person: Sir David Stone, head of the A.P MoA
Which model?: 10 RMA 1000's
4 RMA RushWinds in World Assembly livery (like the UN livery) https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lCif ... +PLANE.jpg
10 RMA 350's, one in special RMA livery and World Wide Airlines livery, saying: 50th in our fleet eg https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gTwP ... /photo.jpg (The image is too big) and eg http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2822/9452 ... 4be8_z.jpg
7 regional aircraft (I don't know what type they are)
10 short-medium haul aircraft
How many? : Said Above
URL/ storefront link : viewtopic.php?t=258868&f=6&view=unread
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s): said above
Total Procurement Price: I don't know, but take $D100,000,000,000,000,000 from our bank account for your amazing service!
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:44 am

To: Nikolai Lizern, Western Airlines

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $12,084,072,000.00 USD after 9% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Western Airlines
54xRMA 290 Jetwind
19xRMA 750 Magicwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:05 am

To: 'Scape

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $422,240,000.00 USD after 9% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

'Scape
32x RMA 10-700 Super Litewind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 am

To: Sir David Stone, World Wide Airways

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $5,501,795,000.00 USD after 15% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

World Wide Airways
10x RMA 1000 Zestwind
4x RMA 100 Rushwind (World Assembly livery)
7x RMA 10 Litewind (regional)
10x RMA 20-8 Hopwind-A (short-medium)
10x RMA 350 Transwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Moorburgh wrote:

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $2,165,800,000.00 USD after 9% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Svoboda airlines
(Image)
10x RMA 350 Transwind

Thanks
(Image)
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Thanks! :)
Whenever I need a plane order (which I probably will), I will immediately go to you for the order :)

Also, the money is being wired to you as we speak.
Last edited by Blahbania on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 am

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Which models?: RMA 1000 Zestwind, RMA 550 Starwind, RMA 750 Magicwind
How many? : RMA 1000 Zestwinds= 8, RMA 550 Starwind 9, RMA 750 Magicwind=11

Total Procurement Price:$6,336,800,000
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Name of business / organisation: D Air
Nation: D Land and Isles
Contact Person: Frank Dodge
Which model?: RMA 350 Transwind
How many? : 1
URL/ storefront link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=235865
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s): D Air, With a Skyteam Livery.
Total Procurement Price:$238,000,000.00 USD
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:06 am

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $5,386,280,000.00 USD after 15% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Svoboda airlines
RMA 1000 Zestwinds= 8,
RMA 550 Starwind 9,
RMA 750 Magicwind=11

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 am

Moorburgh wrote:

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $5,386,280,000.00 USD after 15% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Svoboda airlines
(Image)
RMA 1000 Zestwinds= 8,
(Image)
RMA 550 Starwind 9,
(Image)
RMA 750 Magicwind=11

Thanks
(Image)
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Your welcome :)

The money is being wired to you as we speak.
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:51 am

Name of business / organisation: World Wide Airways
Nation: Absolute Power
Contact Person: Sir David Stone
Which models?: Starwinds , Magicwinds
How many? : 8 of each please

URL/ storefront link : viewtopic.php?t=258868&f=6&view=unread
Liveries Detail (Logo/ Airlines Name/ Official Color(s): Pan Am Blue, Gold
Airlines name: World Wide Airways
Total Procurement Price: I don't know!
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Letter of Intent

Procurement Order
Which models?: RMA 290 Jetwind, RMA 50 Citywind
How many? :RMA 290 Jetwind=12, RMA 50 Citywind=16

Total Procurement Price:2,392,400,000
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:17 pm

To: Frank Dodge, D Air

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $238,000,000.00 USD , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

D Air
1x RMA 350 Transwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 am

To: Sir David Stone, World Wide Airways

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $2,063,120,000.00 USD after 15% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

World Wide Airways
8x RMA 550 Starwind
8x RMA 750 Magicwind

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:22 am

Sir/ Madame,

The total amount of this purchase is $2,033,540,000.00 USD after 15% discounts , and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System. You aircraft's also equip with Birdstrike Avoidance Radar System(BARS™) and Blast Resistant Litter Bins Unit (BReLiBU™)

Svoboda airlines
RMA 290 Jetwind=12,
RMA 50 Citywind=16

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade