NATION

PASSWORD

DBU: Arctica Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

DBU: Arctica Saga

Postby Quavv » Sat May 14, 2016 2:27 pm

OOC
Map of Luastea

With the Death of the Devas, Earth was finally quiet. Chicziun, Kabo, and the Daigons were finally able to rest, although most of the planet was destroyed. At Luastea, our heroes and Arctica are both descending upon the planet. The inevitable conflict that will arise will likely be devastating for the planet. Let the search for the dragon balls begin!
Last edited by Quavv on Sun May 15, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat May 14, 2016 2:45 pm

(First!)

Hikari looked through the cockpit window for a second before heading back go the main hub. "I think we're about to land." He said, cracking his knuckles. "Be prepared. From what I know, Arctica can crush planets with little effort." South Kai took a deep breath.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat May 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Chisa:

Breathing deeply, shaking fingers dug into her knees. The pain was horrific, growing worse with each minute. The Super Saiyan was certainly not a virgin to migraines, but none had ever crippled her, this badly. Falling backwards, her palms found her eyes, rubbing at them in an effort to alleviate the pain.

You're a special one aren't you? You want all of them close, yet you want them away from you.

Snapping her eyes open, her migraine temporarily forgotten, Chisa whirled around on the source of the voice. Standing across from her, a grizzled Saiyan smirked at her. Brunette locks hung over her shoulders, obscuring what looked like burns. Cracked armor and a tattered cape hung off her shoulders. Locking eyes with the Saiyaness, Chisa hardly noticed the change in scenery.

" W-Who are you?" Speaking through clenched teeth, Chisa struggled to keep her eyes focused on the wavering image of the woman.

Wow. I figured you would recognize me, daughter.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat May 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Hikari

Hikari heard a sound coming from one of the rooms. He walked to the room only to find Chisa. "Having another fit I see? Whatever, have fun with that." He said before leaving.

Haddari

Haddari and her squad were waiting in the base they set up on the Luastean surface. They had no orders given to them so they now await Arctica's arrival.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat May 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Chisa: Within Her Own Mind

This entire situation made Chisa uncomfortable. Not only was she nearly crippled by a headache, but whoever this was claimed to be her mother.

"N-No way!" Breathing shallowly, the Saiyaness raised her arms in a guarded manner, preparing to tangle with the woman." I have to be dreaming all of this! I never met my mother!"

Well in a way, you are dreaming. Call this the battlefield of the mind, a deeper part of your subconscious where your demons live. From my expirence, no mortal can stand to face their demons for this long. Let's see how long you can last.

Unexpectedly, the grizzled Saiyan lunged forward, her fist cocking backwards. Sliding her foot forward, Chisa darted forward, meeting the other Saiyan in the middle, their fists speed I last each other in blurs. Grunts and growls bubbled out of the other Saiyan as Chisa weaved around her strikes, pausing occasionally in the air to parry a blow or simply bat it away.

Bounding backwards, the Super Saiyan fired a one handed ki blast, the bolt tearing through the armor of the Saiyaness and jolting her sideways. Stopping to survey the damage, the Saiyan female smirked for a moment before launching herself back at Chisa.

Dodging the first punch, gloved fingers snapped up, grasping the shadow warrior by her wrist and shoulder." That's enough." Speaking firmly, Chisa swiped upwards with her foot, blood and spittle jetting from the others mouth before she was pulled in close again." I've had enough of your little games. This ends here."

Oh quite the opposite my Saiyan friend. Our little game has scarcely begun.

Beginning to speak again, white hot pain exploded in Chisa's skull like a firework, spreading through her mind like a fire before she was finally forced to scream out, nails raking across her face. Gasping for air, a fist slipped through her guard, sending the younger Saiyan tumbling through the air before she crashed into the ground, her entire world spinning like a top.

Standing shakily to her feet, Chisa coughed slightly, her entire frame trembling." W-What have you done to me?"

Little old me? Oh nothing in particular. You see, I'm from a race of rather astute body snatchers, and we are rather skilled at manipulation. Right now I have access to every single memory, emotion, and thought you've ever had. I know you better then anyone else ever could, perhaps even you. But I've hardly got time from r introductions, your first crush would like to say hello.

Still smirking, tendrils of black smoke shimmered off the Saiyaness, swirling and twisting in the air before beginning to form a humanoid frame. Smoke became Saiyan boots and armor. Tendrils of smoke formed a equally devious smirking face.

I believe you called this one Kabo.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Sun May 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Once Botarah had heard that they were finally landing, he said "At last, we can land this puppy." He went over to his room and began to pack up his things, preparing to land and begin their next adventure.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Arctica

Arctica stood on the bridge of his ship, staring out into the vast emptiness of space. The stars twinkled off in the distance, shining small rays of light onto the face of the darkest tyrant in galactic history.

As he stared off, he could not help but shift his gaze from time to time. He was constantly looking back to where the power level had spiked. It had been a warning, perhaps, that he should be cautious. The mysterious entity had told him of a Super Saiyan, and he had taken it as hog wash. After all, who could challenge the Emperor of the Galaxy? The power level he detected most certainly wouldn't even scratch him, but this concern was that someone had been coming. Possibly a group, possibly containing the Super Saiyan. And that was, quite simply, something he couldn't allow to go unchecked.

He turned sharply as the scout approached him. His eyes burned with the hate of a quadrillion lives that he had claimed, his aura radiating what equated to screams of terror. The mere presence of Arctica was said to be enough to drive a person mad with fear.
"My Lordship, I found a ship at the target your scouter identified. Unfortunately, I could detect only extremely small power levels. It's impossible that any of them could be the legendary Super Saiyan."

One would have thought that such news would have made Arctica happy, or at least relieved to some degree. Unfortunately, that was not the case. His anger had subsided none, and the news only infuriated him further.
"They are there! I know it! The Super Saiyan is near, there is no mistaking it. That power level spiked twice, it was no malfunction! It is possible!" His moderately high pitched sounds resonated through the ship, his near English accent evident even through the snarl of his anger.

Of course, the fool that was the scouter must have been out of his mind. Instead of accepting Arctica's opinion, he dared to question it.
"I beg to differ, my Lord. It's impossible that any of them are the one you fear."
And, as any could have guessed, that simply didn't go over well. A low ranking, weak scout questioning the Emperor of the Galaxy? Crown Prince of the PTO? It was unheard of, and would certainly not happen again. Arctica made sure of it. With a quick point of his finger, a purple beam shot out at speeds one could not even fathom. Before anyone on the ship knew he had even shot a beam at the man, he fell to the floor lifeless. The shock showed on every soldiers face, each one equally amazed that they had not even known that Arctica attacked him. The sheer speed of the attack made it impossible for anyone below Arctica's level to see.

He turned to everyone on the bridge and barely restrained himself from killing all the rest of them.
"Hold position! I want that ship found before we land, and I want them destroyed! Send out more scouts! More scouts! I want it found now!" The all rushed about, frantically issuing orders and sending out nearly a dozen scouts to find the ship for the dark tyrant.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sun May 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Haddari's squad was spotted by a distant scout. It was clear to the scout that these creatures were foreigners. They also appeared to be warriors. Ever since the Namekians and the dragon balls were established on Earth, the Luasteans have become very cautious about foreigners. So far, all suspected threats have been peaceful. But today, that would change. The scouts sent a communication to the capitol, notifying them of the aliens. The five scouts then approached the enemy, with one scout remaining hidden. "Foreigners," said the leader of the scouts, "You are on Luastean territory. State your business here."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun May 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Haddari

Haddari looked down at the scout maliciously, she wasn't going to kill the bugger just for asking a question though. "Our business here is classified information of the Planet Trade Organisation." The feli-jiness said, looking up to the sky. "Any other questions?"

Hikari

Hikari sensed multiple power levels heading towards them. "Shit... They sent more scouts!" The saiyan shouted before powering up. "Hiding our energy was useless, he knows we're here!"
Last edited by Gurori on Sun May 15, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sun May 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Luastean Surface

"We aren't familiar with the Planet Trade Organization," replied the scout, "Whoever they are, they have no jurisdiction here. Who is your superior? Under who's authority have you come to this planet? You will not be allowed to continue your mission without the permission of the Luastean Monarchy."

Space Ship

"What are you doing!?!" exclaimed Dr. Yellow as Hikari powered up, "There's no way they'll leave us alone now! You've only given them proof that their suspicions are correct! We're doomed! Who's idea was it to bring this kid!?!?!?"

Arctica's Ship

"You seem a bit anxious son," said King Gelid, "I'm sure it's nothing to get worked up about. Even if it is a few warriors, there power couldn't possibly surpass yours."
Last edited by Quavv on Sun May 15, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 12:37 am

Hikari

"From what I know, the Planet Trade Organisation relies on their scouters. If we power up high enough they'll break and thus be unable to track us!" Hikari looked over to Dr Yellow. "And if they cant track us, we'll be fine even if they do find us because they wont be able to make a distress call before we kill them!

Haddari

"My superior is the Lieutenant, I don't actually know his name but his superior is Lord Arctica." She said before looking into the sky. "There's that energy again..."
Last edited by Gurori on Mon May 16, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon May 16, 2016 9:16 am

The scouts all gasped. They weren't familiar with the PTO but the name Arctica had become common knowledge ever since the Namekians arrived. The scout that remained hidden contacted the capitol to notify them of the situation. The other five scouts drew their weapons and aimed at Haddari and her crew. Their weapons were magical bows with magical arrows. The arrows had a magical aura around them. The aura was searing hot, and would allow the projectiles to pierce almost anything. "By the authority of the Luastean Monarchy," said the lead scout, "You three are under arrest."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 am

Gurori wrote:Hikari

"From what I know, the Planet Trade Organisation relies on their scouters. If we power up high enough they'll break and thus be unable to track us!" Hikari looked over to Dr Yellow. "And if they cant track us, we'll be fine even if they do find us because they wont be able to make a distress call before we kill them!

Haddari

"My superior is the Lieutenant, I don't actually know his name but his superior is Lord Arctica." She said before looking into the sky. "There's that energy again..."

Kolra:

Rushing into the room, Kolra winced as his scouted whined, filling his eye piece with a variety of numbers. This entire situation was rapidly spiraling out of control, and idiot child was trying to doom them in an effort to show off.

Pulling his hand back, Kolra scowled as he smacked Hikari in the back of the head." You retarded, prideful, idiotic, petulant child! In one idiotic move you've doomed the entire crew! Perhaps instead of your usual dickwaving, you should put some rational thought into your actions."

Finally pausing, the aging mercenary gave one angry breath before stalking towards the console, pulling a d flipping a variety of switches." Everyone lower your power levels! The shielding on this ship can mask power levels to a certain point. Hopefully they haven't locked on yet."

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Mon May 16, 2016 10:10 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Gurori wrote:Hikari

Haddari

Kolra:

Rushing into the room, Kolra winced as his scouted whined, filling his eye piece with a variety of numbers. This entire situation was rapidly spiraling out of control, and idiot child was trying to doom them in an effort to show off.

Pulling his hand back, Kolra scowled as he smacked Hikari in the back of the head." You retarded, prideful, idiotic, petulant child! In one idiotic move you've doomed the entire crew! Perhaps instead of your usual dickwaving, you should put some rational thought into your actions."

Finally pausing, the aging mercenary gave one angry breath before stalking towards the console, pulling a d flipping a variety of switches." Everyone lower your power levels! The shielding on this ship can mask power levels to a certain point. Hopefully they haven't locked on yet."

Botarah, having noticed everything that was going on, turned to Kolra, saying "Good idea. Everyone keep power levels low, we've done enough stupid things on this ship already. We're lucky that we are even still alive." Botarah looked at Dr. Yellow and said "Doctor, would you land the ship? We are sitting ducks out here and we need to get on the planet as quickly as possible."
Last edited by Camaalbakrius on Mon May 16, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon May 16, 2016 10:14 am

"Kolra," said Dr. Yellow, "We're in a PTO ship and you're a part of the PTO. Arctica doesn't know who is on this ship. Just contact them and let them know you're a survivor of Frost's army. Then maybe they won't insist on further investigation of the ship."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Scouts

The vast emptiness of the skies above allowed for the ship and its crew to allude the 11 scouts, who searched far and wide for them. Their pods zoomed from one point to another, constantly seeking out the ship but coming up with nothing. It was then, however, that an energy spike caught their attention. Each scout stopped their pods as their red scouter screens lit up with digits and symbols. Turning swiftly, they established a general location and projected course for the ship as it move closer to Luastea.

The scouts flew in the direction of the ship, as well as to certain points along the route they had predicted for the ship. In short time, they arrived in the fast moving pods. With the ship in sight, they urgently contacted Arctica personally.

Arctica

Arctica had stopped once again to look out the window as there was another energy spike. It was the third time that an energy spike was detected. Once was a possible error and twice may have still been an error. But three time? Rather unlikely. Moreover, the events occurred just as his father had spoken. He turned to him, an angered look on his face. When he spoke, Arctica fought to hold back the concern and frustration from his fathers eyes.
"You see! I'm not insane, someone is out there and its no coincidence that they should arrive now! They are here to stop me, and the Super Saiyan had to be with them! The same fools that killed Frost! That thing predicted the Super Saiyan would come, and it must be him!"

Then the call from the scouter came in. The screen lit up on the wall, the blue scouts pale skin sweating uncontrollably. He most certainly didn't want to talk with Arctica right now, but he was the highest ranking scout and had little choice.
"My Lord," he stuttered nervously. "We have found the ship and tracked its trajectory. What, uh, what are your orders?" He was quite anxious to be done with the call, but would soon find that Arctica would be pleased with the news to some degree.

"Wait for me there. Track the ship and don't lose sight of it! I will destroy it myself." Arctica was the one to terminate the call, and turned quickly toward the bridges door. Moving with urgency, he rushed with an accelerating pace toward the ships lower hatch. He opened it himself, shoving the trooper aside that was managing the controls.

He flew out into space, the trooper being sucked out with him into the vast oblivion. The ship lurched forward behind, following Arctica toward the target destination. Arctica could have stayed in the ship, but it was far to slow. He needed to reach the other vessel immediately, lacking both the time and the patience to travel so slowly toward it in his own ship.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Hikari lowered his energy level and sighed. "So much for that idea." He muttered under his breath as he looked through the window. That was when he felt an intense energy gradually getting closer. "I can feel something.... And it's stronger than Chisa..." He bolted towards Chisa's room. Once he made it, he poked his head through the doorway. "Chisa, situation. Strong power approaching. We need you."
Last edited by Gurori on Mon May 16, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 am

Markeli was meditating when he felt it again, coming closer. His power level was already too low to be detected. The power. The one that had killed billions of Namekians. And trillions more of species that he never knew existed. Arctica is here! Markeli yelled inside of his head. He came out of meditation and rushed to the cockpit. "Kolra," Markeli said, " Do you know that Arctica is on his way here now?"
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue May 17, 2016 10:56 am

Botarah
Botarah felt the power approaching the ship, and thought that power, it's currently weak, compared to mine, but I sense he has much stronger forms. Botarah turned to the others, saying "Alright, here's the plan. I'm going to distract him for as long as I can, and you are going to get this ship landed. I can only hold him off for so much time, so you need to get moving now. Don't worry about me, just get onto the planet." Botarah then proceeded towards the airlock and prepared to hold off Arctica. Since he was in his first form, Botarah held an advantage, but his transformations were much stronger than Botarah. He radioed himself, preparing for combat.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue May 17, 2016 11:22 am

Camaalbakrius wrote:Botarah
Botarah felt the power approaching the ship, and thought that power, it's currently weak, compared to mine, but I sense he has much stronger forms. Botarah turned to the others, saying "Alright, here's the plan. I'm going to distract him for as long as I can, and you are going to get this ship landed. I can only hold him off for so much time, so you need to get moving now. Don't worry about me, just get onto the planet." Botarah then proceeded towards the airlock and prepared to hold off Arctica. Since he was in his first form, Botarah held an advantage, but his transformations were much stronger than Botarah. He radioed himself, preparing for combat.

Markeli saw Botarah going out the airlock. He ran towards him. "NO!" He yelled at Botarah. "You're staying here." Markeli stood in front of Botarah, "We can't risk losing another person.If he kills you..." Markeli faltered. He knew what happened to Botarah's family. He knew how that felt. In that sense, Markeli felt like Botarah was similar to him. He also didn't want to lose another friend to that tyrant, Arctica.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Tue May 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Arctica Arrives

Arctica finally reached view of the ship. He could see it moving towards the planet, grwing ever larger as he moved at immense speeds towards it. Sure, the Super Saiyan might be on the ship, but he couldn't breath in space regardless of his power.

He considered the comforting thought, knowing that if he destroyed the ship now the Super Saiyan would die without a fight. Of course, he didn't have much time. The ship itself was almost to Luastea, literally just a couple minutes away. If he didn't finish the ship now, they would escape in the atmosphere and live to fight another day. Of course, he wouldn't hesitate.

In fact, to make sure things went as he wanted, he wouldn't just strike the ship with a blow. He would decimate it. The beam he planned to fire from his hands would have enough strength to disintegrate the vessel, and thats just what his aim was. Whatever it took to ensure his immortality. And, from his past, it was obvious that he had little care for civilian lives. No matter how innocent the vessels inhabitants might be, they would die for Arctica's comfort and security.

Finally arriving within a mile of the ship, he took a stance with his legs together. His tail curved to the left and beneath him, his horned head staring with a sinister grin one could only hope to miss. With absolute hate in his eyes, he held up his right hand. Cupping it, as if he was holding a base ball, he generate a glowing yellow orb or energy. It grew larger and larger, and was soon to release it when he seen the airlock open. Then he eyed the Arcosian.

A Majin and an Arcosian? Who are they! The brief thought would give the ships crew a second of time as Arctica thought of the two beings before him...
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue May 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Hikari

Hikari left for his room, he'd change into his gi and head back. He'd then look through the window. "Shit! He's here!" He shouted, trying to alert the rest of the crew. "Kaioken x10!"

A burning red aura burst off the boy, it would tint his skin and hair a faint red colour. "I'll get up to my full strength... Maybe it'll scare him off." Hikari further increased his power level until it was at it's fullest. "Grab me a spacesuit."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue May 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Kolra:

'We're all going to die.'

Staring blankly out the window, Kolra swallowed. Feeling the heat of another aura, Kolra's eyes narrowed at its source. This boy was determined to kill them wasn't he? He had some inflated sense of self worth, and was clearly willing to endanger them all to prove he was useful.

" When will you learn?" Kolra shouted over the malestorm of energy." Every since we got on this ship, you've been nothing but a danger to everyone else on here! Now you stand here powering up so you can 'scare him away', no, you want a battle so you can prove your usefulness! How w about you protect someone instead of endangering everyone!"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue May 17, 2016 3:30 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Kolra:

Staring blankly out the window, Kolra swallowed. Feeling the heat of another aura, Kolra's eyes narrowed at its source. This boy was determined to kill them wasn't he? He had some inflated sense of self worth, and was clearly willing to endanger them all to prove he was useful.

" When will you learn?" Kolra shouted over the malestorm of energy." Every since we got on this ship, you've been nothing but a danger to everyone else on here! Now you stand here powering up so you can 'scare him away', no, you want a battle so you can prove your usefulness! How w about you protect someone instead of endangering everyone!"

Hikari

Hikari was becoming tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. "Those two are arguing and Chisa is having some form of fit. I'm trying to save our asses here, now If somebody could grab me a spacesuit... I'd REALLY appreciate it!" Hikari would turn to Kolra. "Now, land this ship." He said before chuckling maliciously. "Or maybe I'll destroy you too..."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Gurori wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:Kolra:

Hikari

Hikari was becoming tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. "Those two are arguing and Chisa is having some form of fit. I'm trying to save our asses here, now If somebody could grab me a spacesuit... I'd REALLY appreciate it!" Hikari would turn to Kolra. "Now, land this ship." He said before chuckling maliciously. "Or maybe I'll destroy you too..."

Kolra:

" Please, I'm so scared of a pathetic, petulant child." Snapping back at Hikari, Kolra coukd almsot feel a vein popping on his forehead." You're not saving anyone, ypure endangering them. Now if you're done trying to show off, grab someone and raise a shield. There's no use landing now, he'll destroy us in the air either way."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse