NATION

PASSWORD

Embassies in Dalarcya

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Dalarcya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassies in Dalarcya

Postby Dalarcya » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:47 pm

The Royal Republic, under the successful absolute majority vote on this issue in the Executive Council, has decided to allow embassies in Dalarcya, and to allow any nation to pursue relations.

All embassies will be located in the capital of 'irre, a city on the plains near the Shulral mountain range. There are several districts of town they can be located in- the upscale Henf'ulr, the Imperial area of the Suirrer Yairrera, downtown, the federal area of the Sefai'er Yairrera, or the cultural area of Saainrfisr. However, a different place can be arranged.

NOTE: There are a few things. First, you will not be permitted to hire locally. Second, diplomats will not be granted diplomatic immunity. Third, foreign flora or fauna will not be allowed into the country. Fourth, armed vehicles are not permitted, but armored ones are. Fifth, please refrain from sending a diplomat with a criminal record.

Fill out this form:

Code: Select all
[blocktext][b][size=85]National Information:[/b][/size]
[size=85]- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

[b]Ambassadorial Information:[/b]
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?:

[b]Locational Information:[/b][/size]
[size=75][i]Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it.  Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.[/i][/size]
[size=85]- First Choice Location:
- Second Choice Location:
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

[b]Staff and Equipment Information:[/b][/size]
[size=75][i]Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited.  We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.[/i][/size]
[size=85]- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? If so, link the thread:
- Do you have any special requests?:
- Is there any additional information we should know?:
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, food or other things you are bringing into the country:[/size][/blocktext]
I do not fully RP by my nation page; rather, I base three nations and divide their statistics. I only use my page for crime and tax rate.

Member of the UDF
DEFCON Level is at 4.
Head of State: His Majesty the Emperor of Dalarcya, Aieail Erazelnas
Head of Government: Prime Minister Eraisa Lluz

Factbook
Embassies

Dalarcya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalarcya » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 am

*respectful bump*
I do not fully RP by my nation page; rather, I base three nations and divide their statistics. I only use my page for crime and tax rate.

Member of the UDF
DEFCON Level is at 4.
Head of State: His Majesty the Emperor of Dalarcya, Aieail Erazelnas
Head of Government: Prime Minister Eraisa Lluz

Factbook
Embassies

Return to Factbooks and National Information