NATION

PASSWORD

San José Guayabal Embassies, Foreign Relationships Ministry

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

San José Guayabal Embassies, Foreign Relationships Ministry

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:49 pm

New Message of the President of San José Guayabal

-To all Applicant Nations

I applaud to your decision to have relationship with the beautitful nation of Arumdaum. There are many buildings and lots currently open for the taking. We are hoping you will enjoy your stay in Arumdaum. During your stay, you are freely become an observer on the House and Senate Floors, talk and discuss certain topics with my Ministers or even myself. There is a reason on which we call this country Arumdaum, because this country is a beautiful land, filled with wonders and excitements of every kind.

James Peterson,

President of the Beautiful Federation of San José Guayabal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM NOW ON ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT ASK FOR A LOT IN THE CITY WILL BE GIVEN ONE AT RANDOM

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING

Regulations: IF ANY OF THESE ARE BROKEN, THE PEOPLE YOU SEND WILL BE SENT BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY IN SHAME.
-Ambassadors are not exempt from crime, and if one is committed, they will be sent back to their own country in shame.
-ALL BUILDING DESIGNS MUST NOT CONTAIN ANY HIGH-TECH WEAPONRY OR ANY OTHER THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST THE SAN JOSE GUAYABAL GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER EMBASSIES. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE TORN DOWN, AND THE SAME PUNISHMENT AS ABOVE WILL OCCUR.
-No Military Vehicles; Armored Vehicles are not allowed, if they come, they will be confiscated and the punishment will be the same.
-No Spies allowed, any spies founded and in another embassy besides their own nation embassy will be detained and sent back.
-Foreign Spies in any government building of San José Guayabal will be detained/questioned. The Spy's nation will be fined and the Spy will be sent back to their own country in official shame.
-Diplomatic Pouch is only granted to San José Guayabal allies.
-Ceramonies are allowed.

Embassy cities and lots: Every city in the list has 200 lots for embassies.

Vladivostok-Alianza

A beautiful city located on the beach, the largest city and the capital in San José Guayabal. A relatively new city, this place is generally considered the most multicultural and friendly city. The city is famous for its music concerts, festivals, and diverse food.

San Fernando-On-Pacific.

It's a city near the Pacific Ocean, at 5000 away of Vladivostok-Alianza, it's a great place to practice sports, famous worldwide by his great cusine and culinary arts.

Sibirskoye Gavan

This is the most important Port in San José Guayabal, situated in the Atlantic Ocean coast, has the biggest fish markets in the world, making of Sibirskoye Gavan an important place for business and foreign relationship.

For protocolary use, go to my factbook and see all the information of my country, including the National Anthem.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Prichardstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prichardstan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 am

I want a embassy in your nation
Usually, there is 2 types of nations.
Big, agressive nations, and small strugling nations.
Prichardstan is none of that.
"always best for the citizen, peace for the world"

Join The Region of Environmental Nations!

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Bump.

Please forgive me if this is considerated as "gravedigging"
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Return to Factbooks and National Information