NATION

PASSWORD

Liechtenstein Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Alternative Liechtenstein
Attaché

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Liechtenstein Embassy Program

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Official Coat of Arms of the Republic of Liechtenstein.

This is the official embassy program of the Republic of Liechtenstein. We are currently accepting Trade Pacts, Alliances, and Peace Offers from Human Nations and Nations on Earth. We are currently not accepting Non-Human Nations, Outer Space Nations or Futuristic Nations. If you are a real world country that is on Liechtenstein's list, please read read here. We are not accepting Trade Embargo nations.

Some Info About Liechtenstein

At one time, the territory was part of the ancient Roman province of Raetia. For centuries this territory, geographically removed from European strategic interests, had little impact on European history. Prior to the reign of its current dynasty, the region was enfeoffed to a line of the counts of Hohenems.

The Liechtenstein dynasty, from which the principality takes its name, comes from Castle Liechtenstein in Lower Austria, which the family possessed from at least 1140 until the 13th century, and from 1807 onward. Through the centuries, the dynasty acquired vast tracts of land, predominantly in Moravia, Lower Austria, Silesia, and Styria, though these territories were all held in fief under other more senior feudal lords, particularly under various lines of the Habsburg family, whom several Liechtenstein princes served as close advisers. Thus, without any territory held directly under the Imperial throne, the Liechtenstein dynasty was unable to meet a primary requirement to qualify for a seat in the Imperial diet (parliament), the Reichstag.

The family yearned for the added power a seat in the Imperial government would bring and therefore sought to acquire lands that would be unmittelbar, or held without any feudal personage other than the Holy Roman Emperor having rights on the land. After some time, the family was able to arrange the purchase of the minuscule Herrschaft ("Lordship") of Schellenberg and county of Vaduz (in 1699 and 1712 respectively) from the Hohenems. Tiny Schellenberg and Vaduz had exactly the political status required: no feudal lord other than their comital sovereign and the suzerain Emperor.

In 1937 Liechtenstein had also dissolved it's monarchy and went towards a Republic regarding the Nazi movements in Germany. Liechtensteinian President Franz Joseph, son of the last prince of Liechtenstein had asked Switzerland for assisting them in rebuilding the armed forces of Liechtenstein, but only defensive force. With enough funds, the armed forces of Liechtenstein was re-found, but still too weak to face against the German Reich. Therefore, in 1939, they looked to Switzerland for aid and guidance, leaving Liechtenstein neutral throughout World War II until 1943, where the Germans attacked the border town of Hinterschellenberg. At the end of World War II in 1946, Liechtenstein gained the southern part of Germany, and the stretch near Strausburg which was bought by France in 1950.

Today, Liechtenstein remains the world's most strongest and most powerful economy in the world. With a very low unemployment rating, and the world's lowest crime rate with a murder happening less than 10 years ago (according to police officers).

President
Alois Philipp Maria
Prime Minister
Klaus Tschütscher

Embassy Application

Code: Select all
[b]Basic Information[/b]
Full Name of Nation:
Demograph:
Government Type:
Head of State:
Co-Head of State (if acceptable):
Head of Government (or equivalent):
Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Title of Your Leader:
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable):

[b]Ambassador Information (Create-An-Ambassador)[/b]
Name:
Age (Between 24-80):
Ethnicity:
-If Other, please Specify:
Nationality:
Family (if any):
Service Staff:
Security Staff:
Diplomat Staff:
Will you be hiring locally?:
Weapons:
Vehicles:
Language:
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?:
Other Languages:

[b]Other Information[/b]
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?:
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?):
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION):
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?:
Is you nation a Human Nation? ([b]We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations[/b]):
 - If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstiner Territory. [b]USE A MAP[/b] to show where your nation is.):
Where would you like your Embassy in? Please [b]bold[/b] in the answer:
a) Schaan
b) Munich
c) Nuremberg
d) In the planned Valduzburg

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?:

WARNING: Removing, modifying or adding anything into the box will possibly cause it to be denied. ALL slots must be filled in order for it to be accepted.

----
here is four available options for where your embassy to be in.:

Schaan
Munich
Nuremberg
Valduzberg (Planned City)
We have no image as of yet.

If you have any additional questions, please do not feel afraid to Telegram us. Any suggestions are always welcomed to the Government of Liechtenstein.
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Proud Male Hetalia fan. I know my history, so watch out! I knew about it BEFORE Hetalia even was born!

This is an AU Liechtenstein, therefore, fictional events happen here.
-+-+-+-+-
Liechtenstein Embassy Program[+]Pacts[+]Flag[+]M.O.N.T.G.E[+]A Little Project I'm working on{+]War in Switzerland

Szislua
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Szislua » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: Commonwealth of Szislua
Demographics: 6,209,345 Sziluans
Government Type: Non-Partisan Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Felixia Rognoua
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Crown Prince Kristof Neklimas
Head of Government (or equivalent): Prime Minister Alexi Rotanua
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Gio Haxloua
Title of Your Leader: Lady or Mistress will do fine
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Crown Prince

Ambassador Information (Create-An-Ambassador)
Name: Sebastien Baszill
Age (Between 24-80): 26
Ethnicity: Other
-If Other, please Specify: Szisik
Nationality: Szisluan
Family (if any): None, single
Service Staff: 5
Security Staff: 3
Diplomat Staff: 6
Language: French and English
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: He has a translator
Other Languages: Arabic, Hungarian, and Italian

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: We hope to see a wonderful future of peace.
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Alliance and peace talks
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): Yes, we highly support this
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: Yes.
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: We are bringing some alcohol, if your government doesn't mind. We would like to to have our embassy built in Munich.
My nation is pronounced Ches-l-vah
My nation is NOT Scandinavian, East European though :3 (And we are kinda French too)

(How do you IPA? :3)
Economic Left/Right: 1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.64

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Szislua wrote:Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: Commonwealth of Szislua
Demographics: 6,209,345 Sziluans
Government Type: Non-Partisan Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Felixia Rognoua
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Crown Prince Kristof Neklimas
Head of Government (or equivalent): Prime Minister Alexi Rotanua
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Gio Haxloua
Title of Your Leader: Lady or Mistress will do fine
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Crown Prince

Name: Sebastien Baszill
Age (Between 24-80): 26
Ethnicity: Other
-If Other, please Specify: Szisik
Nationality: Szisluan
Family (if any): None, single
Security Staff: 3
Diplomat Staff: 6
Language: French and English
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: He has a translator
Other Languages: Arabic, Hungarian, and Italian

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: We hope to see a wonderful future of peace.
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Alliance and peace talks
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): Yes, we highly support this
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: We are bringing some alcohol, if your government doesn't mind. We would like to to have our embassy built in Munich.

The letter has arrived to the Commonwealth of Szislua, and a letter was translated from German to English.
Your ticket
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Male Hetalia fan. I know my history, so watch out! I knew about it BEFORE Hetalia even was born!

-+-+-+-+-
Liechtenstein Embassy Program[+]Pacts[+]Flag[+]M.O.N.T.G.E[+]A Little Project I'm working on{+]War in Switzerland

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 am

~Bump~
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

-+-+-+-+-

Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:19 am

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The Two Federal Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Demograph:
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy/Democracy
Head of State: King Meinhard II, Queen Claudia III
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Crownprince Kajetan and Princess Guiseppina sometimes assist their parents
Head of Government (or equivalent): Prime-Ministress Tamara Batisti
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister Alois Negrelli
Title of Your Leader: King/Queen
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Crownprince/Crownprincess

Name: Garstholm Gschwendtner
Age (Between 24-80): 39
Ethnicity: Ladinian (majority in my country)
-If Other, please Specify: -
Nationality: from my nation
Family (if any): his wife, Aranessa
Security Staff: 5
Diplomat Staff: 4 advicers, 1 attaché
Language: Ladin (NOT Latin)
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: he has
Other Languages: Italian, Slovenian, English

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: Until now, none. That's why we want to open an embassy.
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Trade Pact and Non-Aggression-Pact
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): -
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: yes
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: Our embassy should be placed in Nuremberg. Why don't you accept non-human nations?
Last edited by Tiroladinien and the Litorale on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Tiroladinien and the Litorale wrote:Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The Two Federal Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Demograph:
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy/Democracy
Head of State: King Meinhard II, Queen Claudia III
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Crownprince Kajetan and Princess Guiseppina sometimes assist their parents
Head of Government (or equivalent): Prime-Ministress Tamara Batisti
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister Alois Negrelli
Title of Your Leader: King/Queen
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Crownprince/Crownprincess

Name: Garstholm Gschwendtner
Age (Between 24-80): 39
Ethnicity: Ladinian (majority in my country)
-If Other, please Specify: -
Nationality: from my nation
Family (if any): his wife, Aranessa
Security Staff: 5
Diplomat Staff: 4 advicers, 1 attaché
Language: Ladin (NOT Latin)
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: he has
Other Languages: Italian, Slovenian

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: Until now, none. That's why we want to open an embassy.
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Trade Pact and Non-Aggression-Pact
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): -
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: yes
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: Why don't you accept non-human nations?

If you can't see it.
((There are MANY reason why we are not accepting Non-human nations.

EDIT: Your embassy shall be placed in Nuremberg then.))
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-+-+-+-+-

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 pm

State Department of Inutoland

To Whom It May Concern:

The Allied States of Inutoland would like to further the cause of peaceful relationships between our nations by opening diplomatic relations. An embassy application has been enclosed. If our embassy could be in the city of Nuremberg, it would be appreciated, though we are open to embassy placement at a location of your convenience.

Asanu Nawelic
Secretary of State

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The Allied States of Inutoland
Demonym: Inutolander
Government Type: Confederation of 9 Elected-Monarchy States
Head of State: High Tuyas Tanese Aroca
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): other members of the Council of Nine
Head of Government (or equivalent): Chancellor Umal Apin
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Asanu Nawelic heads the Diplomatic Service
Title of Your Leader: See "Head of State"

Ambassador Information
Name: Asanu Petis
Age (Between 24-80): 56
Ethnicity: Half-Inuto, Half-English
Nationality: Inutolander
Family (if any): Wife Sehele Minaturi, daughter Rahele Petis (32), sons Maruc (26) and Pawelic (22) Minaturi
Service Staff: 10
Security Staff: 6
Diplomat Staff: 8
Weapons: Pistol and taser per guard, plus blunted ceremonial glaives and swords.
Vehicles: 1 limousine-type vehicle, 2 SUV-type vehicles, 1 ambassadorial helicopter (NTM-11Q Centaur is our usual helicopter, though a smaller version may be available if space is an issue)
Language: Inuwa, English, German
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?:
Other Languages:

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: Currently neutral. We are interested in building relations with other peace-loving nations
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): We are interested in peaceful relations first and foremost. A mutual nonaggression treaty and the streamlining of trade are secondary concerns.
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: Your government form is your own concern and no-one else's
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations): Yes. <OOC: I do RP with neanderthal and Homo floresiensis minorities, but for the purposes of most RPing they can be treated as human>.
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is): In the Pacific Ocean. The Marquesas, the Galapagos and Easter Island form a triangle around Inutoland.

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: We invite you to open an embassy in Inutoland: Embassy thread
Last edited by Inutoland on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Inutoland wrote:
(Image)
State Department of Inutoland

To Whom It May Concern:

The Allied States of Inutoland would like to further the cause of peaceful relationships between our nations by opening diplomatic relations. An embassy application has been enclosed. If our embassy could be in the city of Nuremberg, it would be appreciated, though we are open to embassy placement at a location of your convenience.

Asanu Nawelic
Secretary of State

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The Allied States of Inutoland
Demonym: Inutolander
Government Type: Confederation of 9 Elected-Monarchy States
Head of State: High Tuyas Tanese Aroca
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): other members of the Council of Nine
Head of Government (or equivalent): Chancellor Umal Apin
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Asanu Nawelic heads the Diplomatic Service
Title of Your Leader: See "Head of State"

Ambassador Information
Name: Asanu Petis
Age (Between 24-80): 56
Ethnicity: Half-Inuto, Half-English
Nationality: Inutolander
Family (if any): Wife Sehele Minaturi, daughter Rahele Petis (32), sons Maruc (26) and Pawelic (22) Minaturi
Service Staff: 10
Security Staff: 6
Diplomat Staff: 8
Weapons: Pistol and taser per guard, plus blunted ceremonial glaives and swords.
Vehicles: 1 limousine-type vehicle, 2 SUV-type vehicles, 1 ambassadorial helicopter (NTM-11Q Centaur is our usual helicopter, though a smaller version may be available if space is an issue)
Language: Inuwa, English, German
Other Languages:

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: Currently neutral. We are interested in building relations with other peace-loving nations
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): We are interested in peaceful relations first and foremost. A mutual nonaggression treaty and the streamlining of trade are secondary concerns.
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: Your government form is your own concern and no-one else's
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations): Yes. <OOC: I do RP with neanderthal and Homo floresiensis minorities, but for the purposes of most RPing they can be treated as human>.
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is): In the Pacific Ocean. The Marquesas, the Galapagos and Easter Island form a triangle around Inutoland.

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: We invite you to open an embassy in Inutoland: Embassy thread

-+-+-+-+-

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:20 pm

~Bump~

-+-+-+-+-

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 am

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of the Isles of Ceasario
Demograph: Ceasarians. 94,567 Ceasarians to be exact.
Government Type: Monarchy.
Head of State: King William I
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): That would be the Queen and or Princess.
Head of Government (or equivalent): King William I
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Duke Anders
Title of Your Leader: His majesty King William I.
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Her Majest Queen Kierra I

Name: Ivan H.
Age (Between 24-80): 47
Ethnicity: Half-Maltese half-Germanic
Nationality: Ceasarian
Family (if any): Wife - Susana H. Son - Alfred H.
Security Staff: 2
Diplomat Staff: 3
Weapons: two pistols nicknamed "Polar-22's" and two tasers
Vehicles: A limousine vehicle.
Language: Speaks German, Maltese, and English.
Other Languages: Slight understanding of Norwegian and Italian.

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: Neutral-friendly.
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Alliance and trade.
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): Yes.
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations): Yes (We discussed it in telegraph, so, yes of course.)
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is): We are a cluster of islands in the North and Norwegian sea, and an island territory in the Caribbean.
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: Can it please be located in Munich (And or Valduzberg.)

Vest Franksland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vest Franksland » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Federation of Vest Franksland
Short Name of Nation: Vest Franksland
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Democratic Federal State
Head of State: Prince-Duke Henry II of the Duchy of Berg
Heads of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Lars Estrup (ODB), Alexandre Werner (Meuse), Lena Von Montvallezan (Nordland)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Niklaas Von Kastel

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Henrik Stadtmann
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, French, German, Dutch, Scandinavian.
In which city do you want your embassy? Munchen central. Major security will be needed.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff: 20 advisers and department representatives.
Security Staff: 26 security staff.
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes. Cleaning staff. All shall be vetted.
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): 30 Heckler & Koch MP5SF, 10 Heckler & Koch G3, 10 AR15
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 4 Audi A7 vehicles all with security measures. 1 range rover Vogue.

Miscellaneous:
Would you please establish an embassy in my nation? Yes.
Trade + Alliance relationship.
Vest Franksland is for Democracy, Freedom of Expression, Civil Rights, Diplomacy, Cooperation, Rule of Law, Free Market, Secularism, Security for its Citizens. against Political Extremism, Slavery, Corruption, Monopoly, Unitary Powers.

1. [] - CRITICAL Alert
2. [X] - HIGH Alert
3. [] - ELEVATED Alert
4. [] - MODERATE Alert
5. [] - LOW Alert

Potlimitomaha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 am

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation:Constitutional Monarchy of Potlimitomaha
Demograph:
Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State:King Sitizen
Head of Government (or equivalent):President Simit
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Foreign affairs secretary Jana Torila

[b]Ambassador Information (Create-An-Ambassador)
Name:Sed Kirasu
Age (Between 24-80):35
Ethnicity:Engisu(English)
Nationality:Potlimitomaha
Family (if any):A wife, 3 kids.
Service Staff:20
Security Staff:8
Diplomat Staff:20
Weapons:one AK-47 for each soldier
Vehicles:one limo and one jeep
Language:Engilis
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?:No, and he is willing to learn it.
Other Languages:Englsi(English)

[b]Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?:recently discovered
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?):to learn more about it
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION):don't care
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?:don't care
Is you nation a Human Nation? ([b]We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations
):YES
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is):New England, Quebec, Ottawa.

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?:2 dogs and 3 cats to be brought by the staff.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:49 am

((I'm sorry... I'm too lazy to write the letters today (since there's three here). But anyways...

Ceasario accepted. Vest Frankland, your application is confusing. Can you please use the one I provided? But either way, accepted.

Potlimitomaha... I don't want 90 United State flags waving around, so denied.

Sorry.

And I'm sorry to the rest for not putting proper letters. I mean, they take a long time to do for me, and my brain thinks like the Sin of Sloth.))
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

-+-+-+-+-

Royale Philippines
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royale Philippines » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation:Royale Philippines
Demograph:
Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State:Queen Kiara I
Co-Head of State (if acceptable):Crown Prince James Ronald R. Gorospe and Crown Princess Marie Kiara
Head of Government (or equivalent):Prime Minister Sheezuka Platoon and the President
Minister of Foreign Affairs:<Foreign Minister George Denfur
Title of Your Leader:Queen of the Constitutional Monarchy of Royale Philippines
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable):Crown Prince and Crown Princess, Heir to the Throne

Name:Ron W. Thames
Age (Between 24-80):33
Ethnicity:Filipino
Nationality:
Family (if any):A Wife and 10 Children
Service Staff:20
Security Staff:5
Diplomat Staff:10
Weapons:Police Batons, Taser Guns and Rifles
Vehicles:5 RSDI Customed Made SUVs
Language:Filipino
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?:We will get one for him
Other Languages:Russian, English, Original German

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?:Supportive
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?):Trade Pact
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?:Yes
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations):Yes, We are Humans
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is):Asia

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?:the Queen Shall have yearly visits to our Embassy
Last edited by Royale Philippines on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of the Philippines
President: Herbet Mata Castellanos
Vice President: Camil Saavedra Ceja

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: Unified Republic of Greto
Demograph: Gretonians
Government Type: Federa Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Edward Daniels
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Vice-President Isaac Cyrax
Head of Government (or equivalent): Presient Edward Daniels
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Amanda Mays
Title of Your Leader: The President of the Unified Republic
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): The Vice-President of the Unified Republic

Name: Joseph Dripp
Age (Between 24-80): 42
Ethnicity: caucasion
Nationality: Gretonian
Family (if any): Wife, two children
Service Staff: 30
Security Staff: 15
Diplomat Staff: 25
Weapons: 15 pistols, 5 shotguns, 5 assault rifles, 10 sub-machine guns, 10 riot shields, 15 tasers, 15 batons, and 1 marksman rifle
Vehicles: 20 armored SUV's, 5 limousines
Language: English
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: Yes
Other Languages: French, Russian, German, Chinese

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: The URG maintains a neutral stance
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Alliane
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION): We are not currently aware of the M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: That does not affect our current bids for a embassy
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations): Yes
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is):
North America
Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?: None at this time
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:25 pm

((Again, I'm too lazy to write the letters (I haven't really felt like doing them all day), but both of your applications had been accepted. Please bear with me everyone.))

-+-+-+-+-

Lopehi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lopehi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:44 am

Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Lopehi
Demonym: Lopehian
Government Type: Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Donald Smith
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Vice-President Jonathan Feldspar
Head of Government (or equivalent): President Donald Smith
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Thomas Peterson
Title of Your Leader: President
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Vice-President

Name: Franklin Benson
Age (Between 24-80): 34
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Lopehian
Family (if any): Wife, Jane; unborn child (5 months left of Mrs. Benson's pregnancy)
Service Staff: None
Security Staff: None
Diplomat Staff: 5
Weapons: None
Vehicles: Limousine, private jet
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?: Yes
Other Languages: None

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: No relations as of yet, we are trying to build relations with Liechtenstein
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Peace Talks and a Trade Pact
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: Yes
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations): Yes

The Ambassador will be bringing recreational drugs such as marijuana, LSD, and weed. We hope you will accept this as recreational drugs are legalised in our nation and are a part of our culture.
[floatright]
DEFCON- 5 4 3 2 1
Population- 103 million

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Lopehi wrote:Basic Information
Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Lopehi
Demonym: Lopehian
Government Type: Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Donald Smith
Co-Head of State (if acceptable): Vice-President Jonathan Feldspar
Head of Government (or equivalent): President Donald Smith
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Thomas Peterson
Title of Your Leader: President
Title of Your Co-Leader (if Acceptable): Vice-President

Name: Franklin Benson
Age (Between 24-80): 34
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Lopehian
Family (if any): Wife, Jane; unborn child (5 months left of Mrs. Benson's pregnancy)
Service Staff: None
Security Staff: None
Diplomat Staff: 5
Weapons: None
Vehicles: Limousine, private jet
Other Languages: None

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?: No relations as of yet, we are trying to build relations with Liechtenstein
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?): Peace Talks and a Trade Pact
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?: Yes

The Ambassador will be bringing recreational drugs such as marijuana, LSD, and weed. We hope you will accept this as recreational drugs are legalised in our nation and are a part of our culture.

((I appoligize for being late))
Last edited by Alternative Liechtenstein on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-+-+-+-+-

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 pm

~Bump~

-+-+-+-+-

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm

~Bump~ Again

-+-+-+-+-

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Alternative Liechtenstein wrote:Potlimitomaha... I don't want 90 United State flags waving around, so denied.

Sorry.

And I'm sorry to the rest for not putting proper letters. I mean, they take a long time to do for me, and my brain thinks like the Sin of Sloth.))

May I inquire why my application was rejected as your answer doesn't make any sense.-Potlimitomaha President Simit.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:
Alternative Liechtenstein wrote:Potlimitomaha... I don't want 90 United State flags waving around, so denied.

Sorry.

May I inquire why my application was rejected as your answer doesn't make any sense.-Potlimitomaha President Simit.

((Because I want a person who represents the United States, and having more than 1 US flag for another country, then well... problems start))

-+-+-+-+-

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Alternative Liechtenstein wrote:
Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:

((Because I want a person who represents the United States, and having more than 1 US flag for another country, then well... problems start))

That is the stupidest thing i ever heard.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Alternative Liechtenstein » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 am

Bump

-+-+-+-+-

Silkjd
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 am

Ministry of Diplomatic Affairs of the Republic of Silkjd
世逸共和國外交部
世イ共和国外務省
வெளிநாட்டு அலுவல்கள் அமைச்சு சில்க்ஜே.டி. குடியரசு
Kementerian Luar Negeri Republik Silkjd

To: The Foreign Affairs Minister of Republic of Liechtenstein
From: Mr Wong Kin-wing, the Minister of Diplomatic Affairs of the Republic of Silkjd
Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing in respond to the correspondence about building an embassy in your nation. We would like to send a letter to apply for an embassy.
The application form has been enclosed in this letter.
We are waiting for your reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Wong Kin-wing
Minister of Diplomatic Affairs
Republic of Silkjd
Basic Information
Full Name of Nation:Republic of Silkjd
Demograph:904 million
Government Type:Republic
Head of State:President Po Kwok-on
Co-Head of State (if acceptable):
Head of Government (or equivalent):Premier Suen Tak-ip
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Mr Wong Kin-wing
Title of Your Leader:President

Name:Lung King-san
Age (Between 24-80):51
Ethnicity:Chinese
Nationality:Silkjdian
Family (if any):Wife and two daughters
Service Staff:5
Security Staff:10
Diplomat Staff:12
Weapons:10 AK-47
Vehicles:1 Audi A1
Language:Chinese(Cantonese and Putonghua),English
-If your Ambassador does not know Alemannic German, does he/she have a Translator?:Yes
Other Languages:

Other Information
What is your Relation with Liechtenstein?:Neutral
What is it that your country seeks? (An Alliance? Trade Pact? Peace Talks?):All
Do you support the new M.O.N.T.G.E Alliance? (OPTIONAL QUESTION):Yes
Do you recognize that Liechtenstein no longer has a Monarchy?:Yes
Is you nation a Human Nation? (We are NOT Accepting Non-Human or Non-Earth Nations):Yes
- If yes, where is your nation located on Earth? (It must not be in Liechtenstinian Territory. You may use the map if you want to show where your nation is):Pacific Ocean

Any other Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Statements?:No
Last edited by Silkjd on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information