NATION

PASSWORD

Muffinvania Factbook of Factual Facts and not Falsehoods

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Muffinvania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Muffinvania Factbook of Factual Facts and not Falsehoods

Postby Muffinvania » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 am

Welcome to the Muffinvania Factbook

Formal Name: The Eternal Grand Duchy of Muffinvania

Informal Name: Muffinvania

Internal Currency: The Mush, International Currency: The CoPS Interbit

National Animal: The Crimson Cattipillar

Government: The government of Muffinvania is ruled by the absolute sovereign Arch Duchess DaffyDill the First, who is currently planning a national assembly to get a second opinion from her subjects on laws and taxes and if these shoes make her tail look too swishy. Hey well look at that she actually let the people of Muffinvania elect a representitive government! the Prime Minister of Muffinvania is GingerSnap who is also the leader of the Muffinvania Monarchist Party.

Religion: While all subjects are free to worship any deity,tree,spontaneous burning bushes, rocks, volcanos, ancestors, or celebrity they choose but the fastest growing religon is the United Church of Muffins (please see post below) which praises the baked goodness of the food that feeds the soul it also preaches the wonderous and splendiferous teachings of the Royal Princesses sun, moon and magic be praised.

The Arch Duchess: Supreme sovereign Arch Duchess DaffyDill the First came to the throne of Muffinvania at a very young age, through trial,tribulation and unfortunate hair styles she has forged a path straight into the hearts of her people. It is her wish that her people be kind,generous,fun loving, truthful, and loyal. Some peopl think that DaffyDill is a little bit...um...eccentric, and they would be right!

Muffinvania Accademy of Hocus Pocus: A School of magic whose cirriculum is strictly based on defensive and curative unicorn magic, This cirriculum is stricly enforced by Arch Duchess DaffyDill the First who gets pretty angry when people don't listen to her...and by angry we mean punchy/stabby/sending the royal gaurd.

Military:

+ 50 former GPH Destroyers

= 5 LY908A Warhawks, 10 Reaver Attack Helicopters

10 LY7/222 King Shepherd AA system

10 LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer

330 x LY7 Rottweiler medium tank
290 x LY219 IFV/APC
20 x LY219 Armoured Recovery
5 x LY219 Command Vehicles
25 x LY219/220 Shepherd STMRAD
72 x LY7/4072 Cockatrice MRS
30 x LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer
3000 x HEMT trucks
80 x TRA-92 "Eiko" Light Attack Helicopters
10 x K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter
1 x LY471 Skyguard Battery

468 x LY7/4072 Cockatrice MRS
85 x LY219 APC
3000 x HEMT trucks

130 x LY7 Rottweiler MBT
490 x LY219 IFV/APC
72 x LY7/4072 Cockatrice MRS
30 x LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer
3000 x HEMT trucks
80 x TRA-92 "Eiko" Light Attack Helicopters
10 x K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter

Palace Security: 15 Marshite Tigers
1. Bootsy, 2. Mittens, 3. Fluffy, 4. Sir Cuddlebottom, 5. Bitey, 6. Herbert, 7. Elvira, 8. Mrs. Wrigglesworth, 9. Mugsy, 10. Bob, 11. Julio, 12. Barcode, 13. Pussywillow, 14. Tangerine, 15. Smooshy

200 AppleGuard Sentry units

NOTE: I have a secondary nation the Most Serene Republic of Cantalvia, it is meant for serious political rp and does not reflect Muffinvania in any way,shape,form,function,or flouride. (There is no relationship between the two nations!!)

(The End...or is it? nah I'll continue later)
Last edited by Muffinvania on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Muffinvanian Weapons Cozy International
Factbook
Muffinvanian Museum of Culture
''War crime schmar schrime!'' Lyra said
she'd better prepare her plothole - Urmanian
Urmanian wrote:who cares about humans

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Muffanism at a glance

Postby Muffinvania » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:05 pm

The Book of Muffin

excerpt

In the beginning was the oven, and it was hot...seriously put on some oven mitts...in the oven the hopes and dreams of the celestial onesprincesses be praised were mixed together with:

1 medium egg.
1 ½ cups of flour.
¾ cup of milk.
¾ cup of chocolate chips.
½ cup of brown sugar.
½ cup of puréed banana.
¼ cup of vegetable oil.
3 teaspoons of baking powder.
½ teaspoon of salt.
½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
¼ teaspoon of nutmeg.
and Loyalty,Friendship,Kindess,Fun and Honesty to taste.

but such a feat of creation needed time to form so the celestial ones gave it about 20 minutes in their oven at 400°F or 205°C. When completed the celestial onespincesses be praised let this new creation cool before releasing it onto the plate of existence. This golden brown creation pleased the celestial onesprincesses be praised particularly because it smelled so dang great!

This new creation needed a name the celestial ones princesses be parised gazed at their new creation and both spoke at the same time,"Muffin"

and it was good...
Last edited by Muffinvania on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Emblems of Muffinvania

Postby Muffinvania » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

made by Bloody Vikings

made by Hippostania
Last edited by Muffinvania on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Characters

Postby Muffinvania » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 am

Last edited by Muffinvania on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

The shadow of Mufinvania

Postby Muffinvania » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 pm

"You stupid little bitch!" THWACK! the Arch Duchess RosePetal fell to the ground weeping trying to sheild her stomach from her husband who had flown into one of his rages, "You think I don't know !?! You think you are smarter than me?!," Arch Duke ColdStone had beaten his wife before but never this badly, never this badly.

He left her on the floor and it wasn't until hours later one of his advisors found him to tell him, she was dead but the foal had been saved a little filly with her mothers colouring with her fathers mane.

"Take her away..." ColdStone muttered as he drank staring into the fire place.

"Sire?"

"You fucking moron did I stutter? TAKE IT AWAY! SEND IT AWAY! DROWN IT FOR ALL I CARE!" ColdStone screamed at the advisor who rushed out of the room. A filly...that whore couldn't even manage to give me a son ColdStone snorted in disgust and continued to drink.

"Sire...sire please you must sign this paper you need to declare an heir!...or-or she will have to take the throne..."

"get *cough* that peice of trash away from me...I refuse to die!," ColdStone laid in his bed and glared at everyone who encircled him, he turned his attention to the preists who were muumbling prayers, "Heh, fools you really think those celestial bitches are going to save my soul?" ColdStone started to laugh but began to choke on the fluid in his lungs, gasping for air until he finally fell back against his pillows and let out a shuddering sigh that seemed to go on forever until there was nothing left of him at all.
Last edited by Muffinvania on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Spark of a new age...

Postby Muffinvania » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm

"Lady DaffyDill you must PAY attention!"

"But I dun wanna, you're a doody head , YOU'RE BOTH DOODY HEADS!," DaffyDill sat at her desk and pouted, she kept glancing back over to her two human tutors. They were an old couple a man and a woman they glanced at each other and shook their heads.

"Lady DaffyDill you must do you lessons if you ever hope to become Arch Duchess, your fath-"

"I don't HAVE a father, I never had a father!," DaffDill knocked books and papers all over the floor.

"I can see why he gave YOU up you're nothing but nusiance you stupid little pony!"

"Lady DaffyDill! Lady DaffyDill!" a messenger came running to her as she walked through the gardens of yet another estate of some such King or Queen.

"Yes, what is it?" DaffyDill sighed and turned, she was probably being sent away again to another country by the Muffinvanian council.

"An urgent communique from the council of Muffinvania!" the small colt bowed his head and passed her a thick parchment scroll with the seal of the state stamped on it in wax, DaffyDill waved a hoof and sent the messenger away she broke open the seal and began to read.

To Lady DaffyDill it pains the council of Muffinvania to inform you that your father Arch Duke ColdStone has passed as of 2:00 am of this day, we beg your forgiveness for such a sudden bit of news but your father forbade us to mention of his illness to you. This council also begs that you come home to your people and ponies my lady...you've been away for so long, please return to us.

- The Muffinvanian Council of Advisors

Long live Arch Duchess DaffyDill the First of Muffinvania!

DaffyDill stared at the page and thought, so he's dead...and I'm left to pick up the peices DaffyDill tore the parchment apart and threw the peices into the pond nearby, she watched as the ink slowly ran and faded into the ripples of the cool clear water she turned and walked away, away from the past she had never known.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Flame of the Glorious Song

Postby Muffinvania » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:26 am

Muffinvania what a hole, DaffyDill wandered the palace, HER palace the servants seemed terrified of her very presence her father had done quite a number on the citizens of Muffinvania especially in Greater Muffington, the city was so quiet, all the time it made Daffy nervous each time she went through the downtown to hardly see anypony on the street.

DaffyDill walked into her father's office...it wasn't going to be hers for a number of reasons ones she didn't like to think about she moved over to large heavy oak desk and found an envelope with the words My Child written in a heavy hand. She carefully opened the seal and took out the letter and read it:

So, if you are reading this letter two options have occured 1: You have returned with an army and have overthrown me, I salute your shrewd manuver. 2: You waited for me to die making you a spineless as your waste of a mother, I should have ripped you from her foresaken womb and killed you myself.

Muffinvania is yours though you don't deserve the blood that flows through your veins, but even you can't possibly fail in ruling a populace of weak willed morons even if you are a mare...

ColdStone
True Arch Duke of Muffinvania

DaffyDill ripped the letter apart and tossed it into the fireplace, weak willed morons...well she would jut have to show her ponies and her people how intelligent they are.

She glared up at the portrait of Coldstone and whispered to it, "You killed my mother, Coldstone...it's only fitting that I brought justice."

She turned her gaze over to a small empty basket on his desk, the kind of basket that would be perfect...

for muffins.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Muffinvania: A Musical History timeline

Postby Muffinvania » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

A conclave of wandering knights The Order of The Glorious Song who were accepted by the ponies and people of Muffinvania (as it became known), and who swore an oath to protect the innocent and the citizens of Muffinvania until the end of time.

Centuries of peaceful rule followed, but all good thingd lead to their end and the dynasties of the Glorious Song slowly withered...until ColdStone took the throne, the remaining families perished in the flames of hatred and madness.

Not even ColdStones wife was spared his wrath, only a little filly, one he never accepted as his heir remained of the royal house, she lived in exile never knowing the love of a father or mother. Loneliness and heartache, mistrust and isolation were her companions forced to flee from one country to the next so her father's assassins would not find her. Until that faithful day when a muffin basket led Muffinvania into a new age.

Arch Duchess DaffyDill had returned to the home she never knew...the future for Muffinvania rests in her hooves.
Last edited by Muffinvania on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Muffinvania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

A Father's Gift

Postby Muffinvania » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

My very first ball, DaffyDill looked at herself in the mirror, the handmaids adjusted her ribbions and made sure her jewellry was place straight, "Thank you girls, you are dismissed" the women all curtsied to her and left the room, from below her chambers DaffyDill could hear the orchestra beginning to play this was the first time since being moved to another royal court that her hosts had actually invited her to any function, usually she was left alone in her room listening to the sounds of laughter and dancing coming up through the floor as she worked on her studies or on needle point or some other dainty think she was expected to learn. This court was different however, this court had other ponies, DaffyDill hadn't met them yet but she was so very excited to she had only been there a few days and she already felt like she could live here and be truly happy.

~SMASH~

DaffyDill spun around and saw a man standing outside her window he had just thrown a brick through and was reaching his hand in to unlatch it, Daffy quickly began moving towards the door grabbing at the handle, It's locked... Daffy's eyes widened, one of the handmaids...had locked the door...from the outside. The man was in the room now walking towards her, she got a better view of him now, he was tall and gangly, his beard was patchy he did not look all that well, his eyes were blood shot and tinged yellow, his gnarly fingers reached into his jacket pulling out a long knife, he said in a gruff raspy voice, "Special delivery for her Ladyship..."

He lunged at her swinging the kife wildly but DaffyDill was faster she leap to the side feeling the blade tear into the back of her dress, she quickly yanked herself foreward and spun kicking her hind legs, hearing an awful snapping sound...

She looked back seeing the man laying still on the ground his neck was...well...broken...because most heads don't really fall that far backward naturally, looking closer and desperatly trying not to look at the mans face or neck as she bent down she found a card crumpled up in the man's other hand it was a simple plain white card which inside said:

Happy Birthday

- Love Dad.
Muffinvania Wiki
Factbook

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information