NATION

PASSWORD

International Trade Regulations

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Do you think that we shoul only allow trade in each countries region?

Yes
14%
No
86%

Total votes : 7

Grand Prismatic
Civilian

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

International Trade Regulations

Postby Grand Prismatic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:56 pm

International trade and alied regulations are important to most economies. I am proposing that trade is only allowed in regions to limit rivals and war efforts against other nations.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:58 pm

OOC: Hi there!

What you're proposing isn't possible, unfortunately. Regions don't "exist" from the perspective of the World Assembly, so you can't write a proposal to legislate on them.

I encourage you to read the pinned threads at the top of this forum, particularly the rules and the list of the passed resolutions, to get ideas. It's also a good idea to participate in some debates here to get to know how things work.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:13 pm

What you're proposing seems more on the lines of breaking down trade barriers, as Free Trade would do. If you would like to read more about Free Trade proposals, just click this link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=381752#free_trade

We've got every one!
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Return to General Assembly