NATION

PASSWORD

Christian Cup II-Rosters, RPing, and scores thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Saint Haden
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Christian Cup II-Rosters, RPing, and scores thread

Postby Saint Haden » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello Christian Cup participants. This is where you will RP, post your roster, and Royalsoldiers will post the scores. The cup this year is in Royalsoldiers. Royalsoldiers is the largest nation participating and has a huge, huge amount of football fanatics. You better buy your luxury box tickets quick. So far it is up to me to post the divisions this year. Here the Beasts of the East and the Owning West.

Beasts of the East

1. Saint Haden
2. Royalsoldies
3. Western Cuba
4. Cadior
5. S Money
6. Polyinthia
7. Pretty Awesome Persons
8. D Land and Isles

Owning West

1. Les Jeremies
2. Grammar Nazis
3. Silver Beach
4. Meguroko
5. West Kokopango
6. Erathore
7. Nazistisches Reich
8. Stuffed Taxidermists

Good Luck!

Nation Name: Saint Haden
Coaches Names: Head-Sherman Chambers and assistant-Ian Paul
Roster:
Mid: 17-Paul Prince, 15-Haden Ball, 13-Sherman Chambers, 29-Tyler Foxx, 81-Kevin Johnson, and 63-Skyler Henry
Striker: Henry Smith and Frederick Vito
Defensemen: 76-George Zito, 49-Berry Johnson, 91-Kevin O'Bryan, and 42-Nolan Benson
Goalie: Ian Axe and John Kinsler
Uniforms:
Last edited by Saint Haden on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erathore
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erathore » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 pm

When rping, use the BOLD names of the players that are involved.

Style: +1.3

Formation: 5-3-2

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events N
NO KILLING

Starters:

------------------GALIGILYGANO------------------

------------------NERO------------------

-----GAVINO -----MANLIO-----ALBERICO------NARAZO

------EMLIO------NIERAN-------SILVIA------

-----MALVOLIO-----MERICCI-----

Goalkeepers:

1- Alessio Affonso GALIGILYGANO (Team: Juvillian Martinax) –CAPTAIN
Height: 190.5cm - Weight: 87kg – Age: 26 years old
Galigilygano has been considered one of the greatest keepers to play in Erathore after his spectacular cleansheet against the then leading club of Baritiada four years ago. He prefers to pull of saves that are he deems to be comfortable and not too risky, but if a more spectacular save is necessary he will not hesitate to perform it. Galigilygano is reluctant to challenge an enemy offender due to him having broken 3 ribs in his first professional game that saw him missing a few games. He has landed himself a lucrative contract with the leading club in Erathore, Juvillian Martinax.
Rating: A+ - Team Relationship: A - Morale: B+ - Form: A+

12- RICARDO Vito (Team: Vicanto)
Height: 194cm – Weight: 79kg – Age: 31 years old
If not for his fame and his looks, one may never notice Ricardo Vito. The quite, shy, and good mannered keeper prefers it that way. He is much the same in goal, never adopting the popular goalie pose, rather he stands with his hands by his sides, always never seeming to pay attention but almost always making the saves. He is widely considered the best penalty shot blocker in Erathore, his most notable achievement being he blocking 5 penalties in the semi-finals of the Erathore Club Cup against Nicostrato 2 years ago.
Rating: B - Team Relationship: A+ - Morale: B+ - Form: B

Right Defenders:

2- Ermanno GAVINO Amedo (Team: Arro)
Height: 179cm – Weight: 73kg – Age: 27 years old
Gavino belongs to one of the minor clubs so it came as a surprise to Erathore when he was appointed to the national team, and then again when he was placed as starter. It’s not as if he isn’t up to the task however, he is a very skilled and talented player. He does appear to be more concerned with how he looks on the camera over the practicality of his moves, as he is unaccustomed to so much attention. This leads to him making many spectacular and last minute tackles and steals. However, averaging a yellow a game, his method is not too clean.
Rating: A – Team Relationship: B – Morale: B – Form: B

14- NARAZO Del Pietro (Team: Drago de Celio)
Height: 173cm – Weight: 67kg – Age: 25 years old
Narazo Del Pietro is a player who can play both sides of the field, although he prefers to play on the right side. More often then not, his passes are sloppy but still reach his targets by some miracle, making him one the target for many friendly jokes by his teammates, who love him due to his smiling, joking, all around good natured personality. His coaches don’t however, as he always seems to brush off his errors, although he secretly, or at least he thinks he is, practices what he has been criticized for.
Rating: B – Team Relationship: A – Morale: B – Form: C

Left Defenders:

6- Fredrico MANLIO(Team: Manlio)
Height: 185cm - Weight: 82kg – Age: 29 years old
Fredrico Manlio is the great-grandson of Diauiditori Manlio, the great striker of Erathore and founder of the Manlio football club. However there are some on the team who resent him for his connection to Manlio. Despite the immense pressure that comes with this relationship, Fredrico performs very well, almost flawlessly. He has been compared to an artist creating a masterpiece on the field and it is evident why.
Rating: A - Team Relationship: B - Morale: A - Form: A

16- Santo VINCENZO Amadore(Team: Juvillian Martinax)
Height: 176cm – Weight: 73kg – Age: 32 years old
A smart player, Cotuba is a player that loves to go to the attack, and is good in dribbling and excellent at passing, being good at making assists too. One of his major flaws in game is his inability to hit the long ball accurately. Outside the pitch, he likes to party and spread himself around with women. This, although being good for his ego, has resulted in much of the team taking a negative approach to working with him.
Rating: A – Team Relationship: C – Morale: A – Form: A

Central Defenders:

3- Mariano ALBERICO (Team: EMI FC)
Height: 189cm - Weight: 86kg – Age: 27 years old
Alberico is not a clean footballer. Given his brief stint in the military, he likes to argue with officials and players from the other team. A lot. This has resulted in many a yellow and the occasional red. However he produces results so he is kept on the team. The main drawback of Alberico is his occasional bouts with anxiety about having to go toe to toe with an offender from the other team. This results in him breaking out in a massive sweat and kicking the ball away from him. Despite this, he plays hard and plays to win.
Rating: B - Team Relationship: A - Morale: B - Form: A

4- ALFIERI Benzio(Team: Vicanto)
Height: 181cm - Weight: 77kg – Age: 31 years old
The impressive defender from Vicanto has been playing since he was 4. He has played with some of the greatest players and has learned from them resulting in a beautiful mixture between dirty and clean playing. His passes are crisp and right to where his target will be in a few seconds, rather then where he was. He makes beautiful tackles and rarely ever stays on the ground if tackled himself, as he is doing no good rolling around on his knees. This is to be his last season before retirement and he hopes it goes nice and clean.
Rating: A - Team Relationship: A - Morale: A - Form: A

Sweepers:

20- NERO Remo (Team: Elidoro FC)
Height: 178cm - Weight: 75kg – Age: 23 years old
One of the few representatives of Elidoro FC on the national team, Nero has been trained to be a top footballer since his youth, participating in most of the youth high level club teams of the country. Even though he had the misfortune of always landing on a losing team during that age, in the professionals he has taken Elidoro FC into the La Leaugia Seriea-A and into the top 10 teams at that. Off the field, Nero can be found reading to classical music on one of Erathore’s beaches.
Rating: B - Team Relationship: B - Morale: C - Form: A

Defensive Midfielders:

5- EMLIO Fredrico(Team: Reial Daran)
Height: 171cm – Weight: 70kg – Age: 29 years old
Emlio is a player that loves to play the game. He trains everyday, wears his jersey around the house and has been known to sleep in it from time to time. As a player, he works as a second defensive midfielder, with more freedom to go to the attacks, mostly due to his ability in controlling the ball and making precise passes. His favored and most classic move is performing a backwards pass with his heel after catching the ball on a bounce.
Rating: B – Team Relationship: B – Morale: A – Form: B

15- BLAKE Fedele (Team: Vicanto)
Height: 179cm – Weight: 71kg – Age: 31 years old
Blake has been playing for Vicanto since the first youth team was created, and seems satisfied with the substitute role, as he often gets playing time for being a very trustworthy person and good at holding the ball and strictly following tactics. He excels at seeing one of his teammates making a long break before they themselves make the break. A fine choice for this position, he does this unlike any other.
Rating: B – Team Relationship: B – Morale: B – Form: B

Neutral Midfielders:

8- Alexio Del NIERAN (Team: EMI FC)
Height: 168cm – Weight: 66kg – Age: 22 years old
Alexio is a quiet and respectful footballer. He enjoys training whilst listening to dubstep and classical music. He is widely credited with being the most proficient at bending the ball in Erathore. This has caused many a keeper to scramble and fail to save his ball that curves first one way then another. He is always respectful to the referees, calmly and rationally arguing with them and if proven wrong he apologizes to, and then thanks the referee.
Rating: A – Team Relationship: A – Morale: A – Form: A

19- FIORELLO Lupes (Team: Dilby United)
Height: 185cm – Weight: 78kg – Age: 27 years old
Fiorello is almost a polar opposite of Alexio and somehow the two have become the best of friends. Fiorello likes to listen to heavy metal while training, is capable of bending the ball, although to a very limited extent, and argues very loudly with referees. Despite his tall stature and aforementioned attributes, he has beautiful footwork with the ball. Weaving the ball above, around, and under the opponent.
Rating: B – Team Relationship: B – Morale: C – Form: A

Attacking Midfielders:

10- Miguel Duarte SILVIA (Team: Dubor FC)
Height: 182cm - Weight: 80kg – Age: 19 years old
Silvia is widely regarding as one of the greatest passers and assisters in Erathore’s history. With the number of assists in triple digits, it’s hard to deny. In his most famous assist, he shot at the goal from 23yd out, only to reveal that his target had been the crossbar. The ball ricocheted and landed at the feet of the Dubor striker who pounded it in for the goal. Off the field, Silvia likes to study geometry. He is also amazing at Pascal’s Triangle.

11- ILLIO Narizzidad (Team: Jutear)
Height: 175cm – Weight: 73kg – Age: 39 years old
Illio is one of the best footballers in Erathore so it came as a surprise when he denied the starting position and settled for being a substitute. He stated that he wanted to teach the young Silvia about the sport and he was too old, this would be his last season. A mentor bond has formed between the two and they can be seen practicing with each other. Illio also helps other members of the team and is loved by all.

Attackers:

7- Gaspare MALVOLIO (Team: Juvillian Martinax) -CAPTAIN
Height: 177cm – Weight: 75kg – Age: 25 years old
Malvolio is the fastest footballer in Erathore. When he was 13 years old he posted a 4.54 40-yd dash and has continually improved that to wear he runs a 2.56 on a bad day and a 2.14 on a good one. He has impressive dribbling skills to match that speed as well. He doesn’t have powerful shots though, he prefers to lure the goalkeeper into a challenge so he can humiliate the keeper by nutmegging him for the goal.
Rating: A – Team Relationship: B– Morale: B – Form: B

9- Michelangelo De MERICCI (Team: Juvillian Martinax)
Height: 176cm – Weight: 72kg – Age: 26 years old
Mericci is one of the most powerful shooters on the team. He is capable of ripping them past the keeper from 40yd out although he rarely does that in a game. He does not boast impressive dribbling and usually relies on crosses from fellow Juvemar teammate Malvolio to cross it to him to rip it into the corner.
Rating: A – Team Relationship: B – Morale: A – Form: A

18- LUCIFER Andrea (Team: Vicanto)
Height: 192cm – Weight: 85kg – Age: 25 years old
Lucifer is a jack of all trades, master of none. He is not particularly strong in any area, nor is he weak. While this does lead to a well-balanced player it does not lead to a particularly powerful player. He is a very cheery player though and he has developed the habit of smiling at his opposition before he makes a move.
Rating: B – Team Relationship: B – Morale: B – Form: C
Last edited by Erathore on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hosted: BoF 42, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup, 1st International Football Tournament
Champions: Copa Rushmori VII, 1st International Football Tournament, 2nd Market Cup, 4th Market Cup, 4th World Indoor Soccer Championships
Runners up: 4th Commonwealth Cup, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup
Third: 3rd World Indoor Soccer Championships, Cup of Harmony 49, 20th Di Bradini Cup
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 46, Cup of Harmony 48
Other Finals Placings: World Cup 59 (Ro16), Cup of Harmony 47 (Quarterfinals), BoF 41(Ro16), Di Bradini Cup 16 (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 17 (Ro16), AOCAF XXXI (Ro16), 2nd World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals), 1st World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals)
Notable Rankings: #1 (Indoor Football--Post-4th World Indoor Soccer Championships

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Formation: 4-3-1-2
Coach: Andy Michaels, Age: 44
Captain: Jacob Ashley
Free Kick Taker: Jacob Ashley
Penalty Taker: Jacob Ashley
Right Corner: Jacob Ashley
Left Corner: Jacob Ashley

------------------Vogul------------------

-----Becks-----Loum-----Marks-----Carranzo-----

------Bradley------Wagner-------Titan------

----Kipper----

-----*Ashley*-----Williams-----

Kits:

GK- Alex Vogul
LB- Joshua Becks
LCB- Max Loum
RCB- Nathan Marks
RB- Ronald Carranzo
LM- Angel Bradley
CM- Daniel Wagner
RM- Wayne Titan
CAM- Jason Kipper
LST- Jacob Ashley
RST- Sylvian Williams
----------------------------
GK- Chris Stewart
D- Darien Bauer
D- Michel Phillips
M- Morris Byrd
A- James Anderson

Choose my goalscorers: YES
Godmod scoring events: NO
Roleplay injuries to my players: Nothing Serious (Yes)
Godmod injuries to my players: NO
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (No more than 1)
Godmod other events: NO
DON'T KILL ANYONE!
Last edited by Pretty Awesome Persons on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Here is the lineup for the rising Royish team.

Coaches Names: Head-Cody Wilson Assistant-Patrick Bell
Roster:
Forwards: 5-Oliver Cyrus, 91-Eric Taurus, 81-Ian Hunt, 74-Micheal Patrick, and Jonathan Howard Jr.
Mid: 15-Alex Rider, 12-Rios Gonzalez, 56-Victor Beckenbauer, 21-Ian Foxx, 31-Tyler Range, and 79-Chris Cadier
Defensemen: 6-Alex Cadier, 18-Ryan Smith, 26-Micheal Jones, and Frederick Johnson
Goalkeepers: 16-Xavier Young and Chris Johnson

Choose my goalscorers: no
Godmod scoring events: no
Roleplay injuries to my players: nothing serious maybe out for a game if you really think necessary
Godmod injuries to my players: no
Hand out yellow cards to my players: yes
Hand out red cards to my players: no more than 1 (yes)
Godmod other events: no

I have decided since no real rps have been posted I will not enforce rp bonus this round and will use KPB rankings and if you have a team with no KPB ranking I will use a random number generator. I will post the scores after scorination.

Games

Beasts of the East
Royalsoldiers vs. Cadior score: 4-0
Western Cuba vs. Pretty Awesome Persons score: 2-1-PK
D Land and Isles vs. Polyinthia score: 2-0
Saint Haden vs. S Money score: 3-1

Owning West
Les Jeremies vs. Silver Beach score: 2-4
Erathore vs. Stuffed Taxidermists score: 1-5
Nazistisches Reich vs. Meguroko score: 3-4_PK
West Kokopango vs. Grammar Nazis score: 1-2
Last edited by Royalsoldiers on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

OOC: second post in a row

IC:

Royale Enquirer

After a great game against Cadior Royalsoldiers moves up to face Western Cuba in the regional finals and if they win that to the conference finals against either D Land and Isles or Saint Haden. Thousands of tickets have been purchased by Roymen. We also are looking at the financial bonus. A lot of jobs for the small amount of part time workers and the really small amount of unemployed. Alex Rider the team captain did terrific. He had two goals out of four shots. Though key reserve Tyler Range was injured, he will be inactive for the regional finals but will return possibly for the conference finals. The team motivator, Eric Taurus thinks the team looks better than last year which is even better for the former champions. Taurus also described a attitude problem for Cadior that made them go scoreless. He said "There wasn't any effort on the Cadior side and their red card didn't help them. Actually all they did was get more frustrated. Trust me I have faced reigning champions before it is not fun. I am also happy to stay here at my home in Corona.". Taurus scored one goal in the game. At the bottom of this article is the list of goal scorers for Royalsoldiers.

Goal Scorers/shots taken
Alex Rider-2/4
Olvier Cyrus-1/3
Eric Taurus-1/1

Western cuba
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Roster

GK Julio Aldama
GK Odelin Molina
GK Dany Luis Quintero
DF Yusnavys Caballeros
DF Jorge Luis Clavelo
DF Jaime Colomé
DF Joel Colomé
DF Leonel Duarte
DF Reysander Fernández
DF Silvio Pedro Miñoso
MF Osvaldo Alonso
MF Gisbel Morales
MF Enrique Villarrutia
FW Reyner Alcántara
FW Alain Cervantes
MF Pedro Adriani Faife
FW Ariel Martínez
FW Lester Moré
FW Adonis Ramos

OOC: By the way I need to correct from Saint Haden's OP. I'm actually the largest nation on her with a population of 2.98 billion, probably doesn't mean anything but I'm just saying, also I'm sorry I'm not able to post a jersey I still need for someone to make me one.
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Stuffed Taxidermists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffed Taxidermists » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Our Squad:
Goalkeepers
Vario Manfini (Wanderers FC) 27
Garry Holes (Kenworth United) 16
Foden Norchville (Eastern Rangers) 32
Defenders
Nicholas Marchson (Wanderers FC) 22
Tyson Gysobia (Gonesville Eels) 19
Leon Halderbar (Western Hillmen) 20
Andrew Halderbar (Thaplace City Tigers) 20
Benedict Gopengir (Thaplace City Tigers) 16
Giovani Yupoli (Denborough FC) 24
Xavier Tio (Western Hillmen) 23
Michel Tuvalu (Cape Renko Dolphins) 25
Midfielders
David Smith (Western Hillmen) 20, Captain
Ian Reginald (Gonesville Eels) 24
Orlando Fisher (Wanderers FC) 21
Mikolo Monkela (Western Hillmen) 39
Paul Homens (Brenton Athletic) 19
Aaron Klein (Thaplace City Tigers) 15
Jang Hwong (Western Hillmen) 21
Frank Hunser (Wanderers FC) 24
Benjiman (Western Hillmen) 28
Daniel Rento (Cape Renko Dolphins) 23
Johnathon Hujok (Cape Renko Dolphins) 24
Heath Poller (Kenworth United) 20
Forwards
Horhae Ronazo (Wanderers FC) 26
Rufus Mckenzies (Cape Renko Dolphins) 18
Nathan Deralio (Brenton Athletic) 15
Micheil Gerbil (Gonesville Eels) 27
Tequternana Xven (Cape Renko Dolphins) 20
Kit to come soon.
Our manager is Mark Railes
Cartfartium wrote:Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwcakewinwinwinwinwinwin.

Lyndiana wrote:No! NO!! BAD Vanilla Ice! You spit that thing out RIGHT NOW!
Clicky
Slavbada (Leader):N/A
Vichy Slavbada: N/A
Wiki
National Factbook
Embassy Program
Defcon: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
RP Population: 950,000,000

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 am

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players Y
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players Y
Godmod other events N

CB Joseph Givens #23 age 30 vice-captain of the squad
CB Shane Lockliller #21 age 29
LB Bob Wilson #31 age 27
RB Noah Gillespie #8 age 30
CM James Miller #18 age 26
RM Lionel Lushinski #28 age 32
LM Sean Johnson # 12 age 34 captain of the squad
CAM Travis Edwards #27 age 27
ST Jacob Jenkins #2 age 28
RF Alejeandro Romano #01 age 21.
subsitutes:
Strikers: RF Steven Evans #15 age 28, LF Jack Davis #17 age 28, LF Tony Patterson #22 age 25, ST Frank Little #26 age 32, RF Matthew Stuart #5 age 30, LF Albert Morgan #9 age 33

Defenders: CB Jonathan Brooks #30 age 31, CB Christopher Muhumuza #27 age 26, CB Thomas Jones #13 age 27, RB Mark Morris #32 age 33, RB Joe Cornell #29 age 27, GK Ethan Ijumba #00 age 21, GK Tony Adams #22 age 31, LB Hong Jae-hyong #15 age 27

Midfielders: CAM Samuel Brown #10 age 25, CM Aaron Church #24 age 26, CM Andy Riddle #3 age 27, RM Han Di Silva #34 age 29, RM Zachary Roberts #16 age 27, LM Yani Prescello age 30, CAM Jayden Byabato #6 age 24

Interim Manager- Romeo Juliani
After the murder of Sir Daniel Adams, Romeo Juliani is currently 4-0-0 with this squad. He tries to go and win a tournament, and cement his manager spot for World Cup 54 qualfiying.
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Schedule and Scores

Beasts of the East
Western Cuba vs. Royalsoldiers score: 5-6 PK
D Land and Isles vs. Saint Haden score: 3-2

Owning West
Silver Beach vs. Stuffed Taxidermists score: 0-1
Meguroko vs. Grammar Nazis score: 0-2

Saint Haden
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Haden » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Hadish Enquirer

An excruciating defeat of the Hadish national football team. Saint Haden is weeping over their loss. The team will stay for the finals. Forward
Fredrick Votto is hoping to see Eric Taurus who he met on a vacation to Royalsoldiers during his childhood. I quote Votto "He is still one of my best friend and has been since the day we met. I remember it perfectly, it was a warm Wednesday on Paradise Island. My family surprised me with a vacation to an infamous island which was growing rapidly in popularity.

The Hadish team lost 3-2 with a last second shot by a D Land & Isles forward. The goalkeeper got some fingers on it but it still went in. Ever since Votto was accepted to the team the Hadish Dream Foundation endorsed the team because Fredrick inserted his dream at age 8. Votto grew up in a poor family in the bad part of Jeyton, Saint Haden, Fredrick had to get an early job. His family finally earned enough money to pay for a home. After that he entered recruiting system for college sports. He was the highest recruited football player. He went to Hunter University. He earned a degree in technology and was drafted by the New America F.C. Conquest. The worst team in the Hadish league became the best team with just one player.

--------------------------------Phillip Irvings

M00M00Land
Attaché

Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby M00M00Land » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 pm

I was in Christian Cup I and really enjoyed it
I didn't know you were having another one...
If its too late for this one, I guess I'll just sign up for the 3rd one
The Beautiful Bovine of F7
Yes, I am a rather attractive cow. Please refrain from making me into steak.
Me
Durban Hall wrote:10/10 best flag in NS
Karaig wrote:10/10 ITS GOT A COW!
Siberian_Peoples wrote:You, ma'am, have the single coolest flag I have quite possibly ever seen in the world. ∞/10

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

Even though I'm not Saint Haden and I don't have any power over the format and everything I will tg you the link next time. Go Royalsoldiers!

The Royale

Royalsoldiers wins again! The greatest Royish team in history is going to play D Land &Isles for a chance to play in the finals. Eric Taurus who has gotten a lot a spotlight lately for the Christian Cup. Again Eric is sad he can't play his friend Fredrick Votto in the finals like last year but he said he will make up for it by trying his best in every game for the Christian Cup. Alex Rider has beaten his personal record already in the cup. Manager Cody Wilson says he appreciates what his team has done for him in his two years of managing them. He says his family has helped him the most in his career. When Cody was a marine in the Imperial Royish Forces he taught other soldiers how to play football. He organised a league for military bases operating in Geter. His fort Ft. James won the championship and when he returned was a first round draft pick in the National Football League of Royalsoldiers. And in 2010 he is managing a Christian Cup winning team and one that is still in the Christian Cup.

----------------------------Johnny Wayne

Telibi
Envoy

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Telibi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Royalsoldiers wrote:Here is the lineup for the rising Royish team.

Roster:
Forwards: 5-Oliver Cyrus, 91-Eric Taurus, 81-Ian Hunt, 74-Micheal Patrick, and Jonathan Howard Jr.
Mid: 15-Alex Rider, 12-Rios Gonzalez, 56-Victor Beckenbauer, 21-Ian Foxx, 31-Tyler Range, and 79-Chris Cadier
Defensemen: 6-Alex Cadier, 18-Ryan Smith, 26-Micheal Jones, and Frederick Johnson

Roleplay injuries to my players: nothing serious maybe out for a game if you really think necessary

I have decided since no real rps have been posted I will not enforce rp bonus this round and will use KPB rankings and if you have a team with no KPB ranking I will use a random number generator. I will post the scores after scorination.

Games

Beasts of the East

Owning West

You....You bastard

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:53 am

Telibi wrote:
Royalsoldiers wrote:Here is the lineup for the rising Royish team.

Roster:

(Image)

Games

Beasts of the East

Owning West

You....You bastard

Why did you change your flag to mine yesterday?

Scores for multiple weeks
D Land and Isles vs. Royalsoldiers 1-4
Grammar Nazis vs. Stuffed Taxidermists 4-3

Grammar Nazis vs. Royalsoldiers 1-3 Royalsoldiers is the Christian Cup II winners.
Last edited by Royalsoldiers on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Telibi
Envoy

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Telibi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Royalsoldiers wrote:
Telibi wrote:
You....You bastard

Why did you change your flag to mine yesterday?

This was my old one, I changed it back./

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports