NATION

PASSWORD

NSCF 15 (Everything Thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 am

Lex Talionis, Part Fourteen

Highgate Park
Riuwiee, Abanhfleft

It wasn’t always that Amy Pena came out to watch United of Riuwiee’s games live, but when she did, she usually watched it from the stands despite having a lifetime pass to Highgate Park’s corporate box. She liked to watch football with the regular fans, the ones who stood and sang and chanted their players’ names, because she loved the atmosphere there. She loved being with the fans as they celebrated every goal scored by their team and berated the referee for not calling a foul on one of their players because she loved doing those things as well. That was the point of being a football fan, after all, being with the team through the good times and bad.

Today, Amy was with 800 other fans who had flocked to Highgate Park to watch United of Riuwiee’s second game of the season. The park would usually be full of United of Riuwiee spectators, but because there was a Premier League fixture between Riuwiee United and Rosenpfelblatz City later tonight, many of the others were preparing for that (almost everyone in Riuwiee supported Riuwiee United, after all). But those were far from Amy’s mind right now. What she was most concerned right now was the fact that the Crows, or at least a splinter faction of it apparently called the Ravens which wanted to go to war with the Huesca Cartel, had now teamed up with the Nordskanian Maslev Cartel. Amy was concerned because she, meaning she herself and not the whole of the Huesca Cartel, did not know a great deal about the Maslevs except that they had a lot of guns, apparently more guns than the Nordskanian People’s Army, and manpower. What little contact that the Huescas had had with the Maslevs were a few turf wars between the two in the Pridnestrovian port cities of Novorossiysk, Rheinburg, and Tuzla. The Pridnestrovians had recently cracked down hard on organized crime through its Ministry of Internal Affairs, which had calmed down the situation somewhat, but Amy’s people in the pseudo-Communist country had been able to provide her a little bit more about their new potential enemy, but it still wasn’t enough for her tastes.

The Crows believed that their methods of exacting cruel and unusual punishments would supposedly strike fear in the hearts of their enemies. Amy believed that that was their fatal flaw because while the Crows would be busy crucifying their religious enemies, the Huescas will just go ahead and do their job and kill. The Crows had a flair for the dramatic while the Huescas, being plain and simple folk led by plain and simple gangsters, would just do what they were supposed to do without any fuss. Amy Pena firmly believed that simple and ruthless was a better intimidation tool than any kind of grand gesture such as crucifixion. But the Maslevs were a completely unknown quantity and quality in the equation now that they’d thrown in their lot with the Crows, and Amy had no idea how the Nordskanian cartel was going to affect the coming war between the Huescas and the Crows. And that, honestly speaking, was what was bothering her today.

“It is you!”

“Pardon me?” Amy blurted out as she returned to the present, and then she saw who had spoken and a smile parted her lips in recognition. “Matthew Cave!” she said. “What brings you here to my neck of the woods?”

“I happened to see that there was a game here so I came to watch said game,” replied Matthew Cave, youth manager and sometimes chief scout of Rosenpfelblatz City Football Club. “But seriously, though, I’m in town for the you-know-what, the Premier League. And I see that your time in the Fhulghamous has not affected your love for the beautiful game. Founding a new football club, and a mixed-gender one at that… you never cease to amaze me, Amelia Pena!”

“It’s all in a day’s work,” Amy said, waving off Cave’s compliments. “Besides, I have to find some use for my substantial inheritance, don’t I?”

“Indeed,” Cave said with a nod.

“So, why are you really here, Matt? Are you looking for the next Tristan Lee?” Amy asked breezily. Tristan Lee was a striker playing for Admiral Porcusces in the Fleftic Premier League, but before that, he had once been a non-league player. Now, he had won the Golden Boot by scoring 30 goals last season to help take the Admirals to their first ever Premier League title. He was one of the reasons why people were now paying a little bit more attention to the lower leagues in recent times, hoping to find someone just like Lee.

“Well, all I can say is that you’re not wrong,” Cave replied. “So what’s this I hear on the rumor mill that your new central attacking midfielder scored a hat-trick on the first game of the season?”

“You’re not hearing things, Matt; they’re all true,” Amy said with a smile. “Henry Blanco—I’m sure you know him—picked her up in a trial just a few weeks ago. That’s her over there, dribbling the ball at the edge of the penalty area.”

“Yes, I see her,” Cave muttered, squinting against the afternoon sun. “Hmm, that’s odd.”

“What? What’s odd?”

“She looks like one of those players that I once scouted for Rosen,” Cave said. “Yeah, I think it was over in Anglatia or somewhere. Her name was Erin or something like it. She was a decent player; she had good playmaking skills and exquisite ball control. The only problem with her was that she was a junkie and would never have made it to the Premier League even without the whole drug addiction thing.”

“That’s such a harsh thing to say, Matt,” Amy said. “I don’t remember you being that cynical before. What happened to you?”

Cave took a deep breath before replying. “Tangemen happened to me, that’s what’s happened,” he finally said.

Amy was about to ask what Cave meant by that when she finally remembered. Matt Cave had been quite angrily outspoken about the off-the-pitch antics of Isa Tangemen, the Armeian and now Anglatian international, from the moment she arrived at the Aeroflot Stadium to her ignominious exit from Rosenpfelblatz City just three years later.

“Are the rumors true?” Amy couldn’t help but ask. “Was she really difficult to deal with?”

“Not all the time, to be honest,” Cave replied. “And I admit that I was probably a little bit too hard on her back then, seeing as she’s this eighteen-year-old who’s just gone through a failed relationship and is now playing for a foreign team in a foreign league in a foreign country. But back then, I also thought that she needed to have some steel in her spine. She said that she wanted to grow up, you see, and I tried to make her do that the way that I’ve done it, by raising my chin and accepting the blows as they came. I was just trying to steer her in the right direction and help her make the mature decisions, but all she ever did was run away from her responsibilities. She had a chance to fight for her spot in the team, but instead she decided to go back to Southeastern on loan in exchange for Mia Rojo, and you know how that went for Rosen. When she came back from her loan, she had another chance to fight for her spot against the likes of Marfa Kirilenko and Blaze Chrzanowska, to become a fan favorite, but instead she announces her wanting to join Ross United on freaking social media, and on the same day that she signed her contract extension. And that’s not all. You really should’ve seen the things that she’s done to believe it.

“Lately, though,” Cave continued, “I’ve heard rumors about her. It turns out that she’s not the most mentally stable of people. The poor lass. She has problems with paranoia and panic attacks; she could even be schizophrenic. And it turns out she’s never been very good at handling rejection, especially in the love department, so my methods may have only been helping to drive her away from the club. I now feel as if I understand why she made the choices she made, but for me, they’re still inexcusable. But I have to give some credit to her. She has been trying to handle a little bit more responsibility this time around. Just last month, I think it was, she went to have a talk with Blaze about the latter’s suicide attempt.”

“So that’s true as well?” Amy asked.

“Unfortunately, yes. We would’ve been able to keep it under the lid, too, were it not for those bloody Anglatians. Their media thrives on mudslinging and the like. I’ve never seen something like them before, and I bloody hate them for it. So, as I was saying, Tangemen was finally able to take some responsibility for a player who looks up to her. That’s quite a bit of progress for Tangemen, I’m telling you. And then damned Tangemen went and tried to slit her wrists after she confessed to Karen her feelings for her only to find out that Karen’s now going out with Luke Edwards.”

“Wait, what?” Amy blurted out. “Karen Villegas and Luke Edwards are together now?”

Cave realized what he had just said and quickly raised a finger to his lips. “That’s supposed to be a secret, that is, Amy,” he told her. “And you didn’t hear it from me. That being said, though, yes, it’s true. Tangemen tried to off herself once she found out about Karen’s relationship status straight from the horse’s mouth, so poor Karen had to rush Little Miss I-Want-To-Grow-Up to the hospital to get her patched up. As a way of making amends, Karen set up Tangemen with poor little Marfa Kirilenko. Oh, I feel so sorry for poor old Marfa, trying to deal with Tangemen’s numerous problems. I’m actually surprised that Marfa hasn’t already given up on Tangemen after the shit that happened to them in Anglatia. It’s the stuff of badly written action movies, not that I’m in any position to judge. It involves gang wars, kidnappings, threats, the whole nine yards. God, even now that she’s finally left the club, she’s still giving me problems.”

“So, how about that new coach of yours, Joe Churchill?” Amy asked to change the topic. It was obvious that Cave could go on and on for hours, even days, about his grievances with Isa Tangemen.

“Oh, Joe’s a wonderful coach and manager,” Cave replied. “He’s a forward-thinking man and quite an innovator. Looks like Pep Guardiola too. Rosen’s very lucky to have him as our new manager. Everyone likes him so much that the board’s even given him control over transfers as soon as he arrived, like they did with Carlos Cuvimi but without waiting for a few years for it. The board really trusts the man to bring the club forward and even possibly create a dynasty in the Ladies’ Premier League. Speaking of transfers, do you have any idea who’s just transferred here to Abanhfleft?”

“I don’t know, to be honest,” Amy said. “Who did get transferred here to Abanhfleft?”

“Why, none other than Kat Bonner herself!” Cave boomed. “You know, Tangemen’s girlfriend, or former girlfriend if those rumors are true, and the reason why she left Rosen for Ross. Apparently, Bonner’s gone out of favor with the Ross management, maybe because she did break up with Tangemen, who was supposed to be Ross’ replacement for their old keeper. Now Bonner’s ended up in Haranguer for a paltry one and a half million bucks. If you had told me that Katarina Bonner would end up going to All-Inclusive Haranguer for 1.5 million NSD, I would’ve thought you were mad. If only Tangemen had seen out her extended contract then the two of them would’ve ended up in the same country and I probably wouldn’t be here moaning about it all to you, Amy. But Tangemen’s always been an impulsive girl. It serves her well on the pitch and between the sticks, but in real life, it’s not so good for her.

“But enough about me and players long gone from my boyhood club,” Cave said, making Amy breathe a sigh of relief. “Let’s talk about you and your club, Amelia. I hear that the bookies are already giving you good odds to get promoted this season, and there’s talk that your club could even make it to the Liga ng Abanhfleft and even the Premier League within a decade. Do you think your club could do that?”

“Do you want my honest opinion, Matt?” Amy asked in reply.

“Of course! Why shouldn’t I?”

“Okay. I think that United of Riuwiee could do it with the team that we have now, but it would be quite stupid of us to actually do it.”

“Really? Why would you think that?” Cave asked, genuinely curious.

“Look at this team, Matt. These are just a bunch of twenty- to thirty-something Sunday footballers. Tell me honestly that you don’t think that this team will get smashed by a relegation-battling team in the Premier Conference, let alone Liga Ikatlo, and I’ll change my mind. We’re simply not at that level yet.”

“The whole team, maybe,” Cave granted. “But there are a few players on your team whom I really feel could be Premier League quality. That new striker of yours, Dirk Jorgensen, for example. He reminds me of Tristan Lee in many ways. Yes, he may not have gotten the hat-trick, but he was quite influential throughout the game. He’s always involved in the attacks, even setting some up himself. He deserves the man of the match award just as much as the other girl did for the hat-trick.” Cave furrowed his brow and then inspiration seemed to strike him. “Eureka!” he called out. “I finally remember her name. I’ve been trying to recall it for quite some time now. She’s Erin Jennings, isn’t she?”

“Right-o, Cave-o,” Amy canted.

“And she really reminds me of that player I scouted in Anglatia before,” Cave continued. “Her name was Erin Jensdottir, if I remember correctly. What an amazing coincidence, isn’t it? They’ve got the same skills, same playing style, and their names even sound almost the same. Surely it can’t be all a coincidence, can it? But it has to be. Erin Jensdottir died in a hotel fire a few days ago, according to the ever-dependable Anglatian media. Apparently she fell asleep in a pool of vodka while smoking a joint. I knew that drugs was going to be the end of her, and it’s come true. Such a shame, really. She really could’ve been Premier League quality if she wasn’t such a junkie.”

“Yeah, sure, Matt, whatever you say,” Amy muttered lightly, but inside she was troubled. She really liked Matt Cave as a football player, as a football coach, and even as a friend, but not to the point that she would reveal her true occupation to him. She also didn’t want to think about what she would have to do to him if he stumbled upon one of her many secrets, one which he was so close to discovering entirely by accident.

“Ah, the game’s about to start,” Cave said, rubbing his hands in anticipation. “Sometimes, it’s good for us football professionals to remind ourselves of the roots of the game, and I find that you can find that by watching non-league,” he said to nobody in particular.

The teams were coming out of the tunnel now. It was United of Riuwiee against Energie Masloka (not the actual Nordskanian club but a Fleftic club formed by Nordskanian expats who came from Masloka and/or were fans of Energie). The Expats, having been in the Capital Islands Premier Division for the better part of a decade now, wanted to show these uppity upstarts who was boss and put them in their proper place. It was promising to be a very good match.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 pm

|Université St. Croix Bleu et Blanc

ImageSTADE ST. CROIX -- ST. CROIX, QUEBEC CITY, CAPITALE-NATIONALE
  • Capacity: 97, 880
  • Owner: Universite St.Croix
  • Operator: Universite St.Croix
  • Tenants and Events:
    • Universite St.Croix Bleu et Blanc (QIS- Football, Soccer)
    • Quebec Voyageurs (QFL)
    • Quebec Phoenixes (Q-League)
  • Transportation
    • Bus: Lines 4, 8, 21, 35, 49, 56, 89(B,C), 157(A,E) "Stade St.Croix"
    • Subway: Line 1 "St.Croix"
    • Tram: Line 1 "St.Croix"
[*]Opened: 7th of May, 1946

Location: Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Home Stadium: Stade St.Croix (Capacity: 97,880)
Mascot: Bippy the Snow Elf

Head Coach: Dong Joon Park, 71
Offensive Co-Ordinator: Marcel Kim, 53
Defensive Co-Ordinator: Clarke Hunter, 51
Style of Play: Spread/4-3 defence

Name               Role                             Place of Birth       Experience at USC       
Dong Joon Park Head Coach Quebec City, CN 23 years
Clarke Hunter Defensive Co-Ordinator Cochrane, Northwest 11 years
Luc Arvineau Offensive Co-Ordinator Quebec City, CN 2 years
Cairbre Donnchard Special Teams Co-Ordinator Montreal, Montreal 3 years
Marcel Auger Quarterback & Video Co-ordinator Bathurst, Acadie 4 years
Jerome Asselin Running Backs Coach Sherbrooke, Estrie 6 years
Marc-Andre East Wide Receivers Coach Montreal, Montreal 3 years
Jean-Ian Normand Offensive Lines Coach Quebec City, CN 12 years
Cam MacKinnon Defensive Lines Coach Barrie, Frontenac 4 years
Rajiv Muthkuda Linebackers Coach Winnipeg, Manitoba 8 years
Jean-Henri Sung Defensive Backs Coach Montreal, Montreal 17 years
Marc-Andre Brennan Kicking Coach Shawinigan, Mauricie 22 years
Tara McAslett Strengths & Training Assistant Chicoutimi, Saguenay 0 year
Chan Hyuk Park Recruiting Co-Ordinator Samseonryeong, MB 11 years
Karim Lauzon Recruiting Assistant Rouyn-Noranda, A-T 1 year
Salvador Mancini Recruiting Assistant Montreal, Montreal 10 years

No  Name        Surname       Ht.     Wt.  Position            Experience    Place of Birth                           
01 Raoul Biron 6' 9" 276 Kicker Junior Rimouski, Saguenay
03 Ashley Woo-Mangiapane 6' 0" 198 Punter Freshman Saint-Jean, Estrie
06 Etienne-Luc Periard 6' 5" 234 Quarterback Senior Jonquiere, Saguenay
07 Hyeon Seok Han 5' 11" 203 Quarterback Junior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
08 Sergei Bembenek-Johnson 6' 8" 267 Fullback/WR3 Freshman Kanata, Outaouais
13 Rudy Sandjong-Tremblay 5' 11" 181 Wide Receiver Sophomore Halifax, Acadie
15 Draymond McIlwraith 6' 4" 212 Quarterback Freshman South Bend, Saguenay
17 Kinsey Johnston 6' 1" 200 Wide Receiver Sophomore Goose Bay, Labrador
21 Yeong Doo Kweon 7' 2" 274 Running Back Freshman Montreal, Montreal
22 Harold Seeseequasis 6' 2" 216 Safety Junior Oskenesis, Manitoba
25 Jean-Kelsey Lebreux 6' 5" 231 Cornerback Junior Montreal, Montreal
26 Howard Horowitz 6' 1" 212 Safety Senior Ottawa, Outaouais
27 Eli Rho 5' 10" 221 Safety Sophomore Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
29 Noel Amoah 6' 0" 192 Cornerback Freshman Montreal, Montreal
30 Karl Lavoie 6' 2" 231 Fullback Senior Longeuil, Montreal
31 George McCallum 6' 4" 240 Fullback Sophomore Gotham, Terra Henrius
32 Jong Min Hahm 6' 6" 248 Running Back Sophomore Sydney, Acadie
35 Noemie Guy-Marchessault 6' 4" 230 Running Back Junior Sherbrooke, Estrie
36 Jean-Henri Verreault 6' 1" 225 Running Back Senior Montreal, Montreal
33 Georges-Antoine Clemenceau 6' 3" 208 Cornerback Freshman Ville Bel-Air, Abibiti-Temiscamingue
39 Marion Gong-Seo 6' 2" 219 Cornerback Senior Thetford Mines, Estrie
42 Georges Borat-Maurras 6' 2" 215 Cornerback Sophomore Rimouski, St. Laurent
43 Wendel Choo 5' 10" 207 Safety Freshman Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
45 Mathieu Dessureault 6' 11" 249 Cornerback Senior Telfair, Abitibi-Temiscamingue
50 Olivier Stoner 6' 3" 228 Tight End Junior California City, Manitoba
52 Min Shik Yoon 6' 3" 248 Right Guard Senior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
53 Eric Mayrand-Pouliot 6' 10" 276 Centre Senior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
54 Gabriel Gladu-Gauthier 7' 3" 331 Linebacker Junior Sangwon, Saguenay
55 Gideon Faïnicka 6' 1" 254 Linebacker Freshman Jonquiere, Saguenay
56 Yeong Joon Park 6' 4" 250 Centre Freshman Saint John, Acadie
57 Mario Stonefish III 6' 8" 269 Centre Sophomore Moosonee, Northwest
58 Kieran Yi 6' 6" 278 Linebacker Sophomore Shawinigan, Monteregie
59 Daniel Alvarez 6' 7" 267 Linebacker Junior Levis, Capitale-Nationale
60 JP Hovington 6' 4" 238 Defensive Tackle Freshman Kirkland, Montreal
61 Janos Kulcszar-Betek 6' 2" 228 Right Guard Sophomore Sept-Iles, Nord-Est
62 Marc-Andre Giroux 6' 8" 259 Right Guard Junior Chicoutimi, Saguenay
63 Pau Gomez-Singh 6' 10" 286 Left Guard Freshman Orleans, Outaouais
65 Erina Gosselin-Yim 6' 8" 284 Defensive Tackle Freshman Vaudreuil, Montreal
66 Ray Kahbahgehgegoinine 7' 9" 325 Left Guard Junior Obizhigokaang, Ontario
67 Jean-Juste Vaillancourt 6' 10" 306 Defensive Tackle Junior Coaticook, Estrie
69 Pierre-Olivier Begin 6' 5" 271 Left Guard Junior Val d'Or, Abitibi-Temiscamingue
70 Eric Wilson 6' 1" 249 Right Tackle Senior Cornwall, Frontenac
71 Antoine Pereira-Gingras 6' 4" 250 Right Tackle Sophomore Levis, Capitale-Nationale
72 Shamarko Yi 6' 9" 280 Centre Freshman Ste-Foy, Capitale-Nationale
74 Gaston Chavez-Viau 7' 3" 309 Right Tackle Freshman San Salvador, San Jose Guayabal
75 Gonzalo Estrada 6' 3" 255 Defensive End Junior Winnipeg, Manitoba
77 Soon Joon Kang 6' 3" 250 Left Tackle Senior Sherbrooke, Estrie
78 Antonio Corelli 6' 4" 248 Left Tackle Junior Kirkland, Montreal
80 Antoine Kim 6' 1" 208 Wide Receiver Junior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
83 Jerry MacKinson 6' 4" 241 Tight End Senior Laval, Montreal
85 Sandro Dupuis 6' 9" 241 Wide Receiver Junior Ottawa, Outaouais
84 Anna Demberg 6' 0" 165 Wide Receiver Freshman Handon, Schottia
86 Brady Lachasseur 6' 0" 191 Wide Receiver Freshman Montreal, Montreal
87 Chris Maxwell 6' 2" 182 Tight End Freshman New Belfast, Schottia
89 Moses Ing-Seo 5' 11" 186 Wide Receiver Sophomore Levis, Capitale-Nationale
91 Heracles Brown 6' 6" 268 Long Snapper Sophomore Kingston, Frontenac
93 Ryan McConnell 6' 4" 261 Linebacker Senior Halifax, Acadie
94 DeMarcus Jo 6' 4" 260 Linebacker Sophomore Sangju, Saguenay
95 Gorlog Nazarbekian 6' 6" 243 Defensive End Senior Hallasholm, Cosumar
96 Ho Soon Yang 6' 6" 264 Defensive Tackle Sophomore Natasquan, Nord-Est
97 Marcel Yong Shin 7' 4" 291 Defensive End Sophomore Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
99 Maxime Lavertu-Dumas 6' 7" 269 Defensive Tackle Junior Laval, Montreal

[pre]Offensive Depth Chart
Quarterback Han Periard McIlwraith*
Fullback/WR 3 Lavoie McCallum Bembenek-Johnson
Running Back Kweon Verreault Hahm Guy-Marchessault
Wide Receiver 1 Kim Damberg* Ing-Seo Johnston
Wide Receiver 2 Sandjong-Tremblay Dupuis Lachasseur*
Right Tackle Chavez-Viau* Wilson Pereira-Gingras
Right Guard Giroux Yoon Kulcszar-Betek
Centre Mayrand-Pouliot Stonefish III Park*
Left Guard Kahbahgehgegoinine Begin Gomez-Singh*
Left Tackle Corelli Kang Yi*
Tight End Stoner Maxwell* MacKinson
Defensive Depth Chart
Strong Safety Choo* Dessureault Horowitz
Free Safety Seeseequasis Chang Yu
Left Defensive End Shin* Zarankis Hunter
Left Defensive Tackle Lavertu-Dumas Hovington* Woo
Right Defensive Tackle Martin Vaillancourt Gosselin-Yim
Right Defensive End Nazarbekian Estrada Walker*
Left Linebacker Gladu-Gauthier Kim Faïnicka*
Right Linebacker Gelinas-Tremblay McConnell Yi
Middle Linebacker Jo* Alvarez Cossar*
Right Cornerback Seo Borat-Maurras Rho
Left Cornerback Lebreux Gong-Seo Clemenceau*

Special Teams Depth Chart
Kicker Biron Woo-Mangiapane*
Punter Woo-Mangiapane Biron
Long Snapper Brown
Kick Returner Dupuis
Punt Returner Damberg

Université du Saguenay Fighting Irish

Home Stadium: Saguenay Stadium @ South Bend (Capacity : 95,000)
Mascot: The Leprechaun

Head Coach: Aaron Chang (3 years at Saguenay)
Offensive Co-Ordinator: Gwenaël Bernard (28 years at Saguenay)
Defensive Co-Ordinator: Manu Ano (3 years at Saguenay)
Style of Play: Erhardt-Perkins Offence / 4-3 Defence

Name               Role                                Place of Birth       Experience at Saguenay       
Aaron Chang Head Coach Quebec City, CN 3 years
Gwenaël Bernard Offensive Coordinator / QB Coach South Bend, Saguenay 28 years
Manu Ano Defensive Coordinator / LB Coach Winnipeg, Manitoba 3 years
Noel Beasley-Gawne Strengths & Conditioning Director Chicoutimi, Saguenay 8 years
Mikael Rudd RB Coach & Recruiting Director South Bend, Saguenay 2 years
Walter Choo IV WR-TE Coach / Special Teams Coordinator Halifax, Acadie 12 years
Will Clarkson Defensive Backs and Safeties Coach Montreal, Montreal 3 years
Roofie Welsh-Svensson Defensive Line Coach North Bay, Ontario 4 years
JP Desaulniers Offensive Line Coach Asbestos, Estrie 10 years
Noel Weon Video Coordinator Sangju, Saguenay 1 year
Jean-Pierre Bernard Strength and Training Assistant Roberval, Saguenay 6 years
Yeong Hoon Noh Graduate Assistant Quebec City, CN 1 year
Norah Blackwood Graduate Assistant Hamilton, Frontenac 2 years
Pavel Plouffe-Ruest Graduate Assistant Bathurst, Acadie 2 years
Matteo Piacini Head Athletic Trainer Chicoutimi, Saguenay 20 years
Jakub Pawelczyk Recruiting Coordinator Westmount, Montreal 32 years

No  Name        Surname        Ht.     Wt.  Position            Experience     Place of Birth                    Program                  
01 Erin Walker-Blackwood 6'5" 240 Punter Senior Hamilton, Frontenac Film, Television and Theatre
02 Antonio Batini 6'1" 200 Wide Receiver Senior Montreal, Montreal Classics
03 Desiderius St. Paul 6'5" 210 Wide Receiver Sophomore California City, Manitoba Business
04 Geum Oh Weon 5'10" 188 Cornerback Junior Sangju, Saguenay Theology
05 Jean-Philippe Harvey 6'4" 268 Kicker/Punter Sophomore Chambord, Saguenay Aerospace Engineering
06 In Ho Rho 6'11" 312 Centre Senior Chicoutimi, Saguenay French
07 Leo Pagé 6'3" 215 Quarterback Senior California City, Manitoba Economics
08 Theodurik Walturrs 6'3" 270 Tight-Defensive End Freshman Skarrsboro, Allamunnic States Political Sciences & Sociology
09 Platon Danilov 6'10" 288 Linebacker Sophomore Petrograd, Novopetrograd Business
10 Georges-Marc Payette 6'1" 208 Quarterback Sophomore Chicoutimi, Saguenay Business
11 Regis-Antoine Nam 6'5" 226 Wide Receiver Freshman Saint John, Acadie Life Sciences
12 Maxime Bundchen-Miller 6'4" 260 Tight-Defensive End Freshman Montreal, Montreal Biology
13 Hipolito Guzman 5'11" 200 Wide Receiver Freshman Jonquiere, Saguenay Chemistry
15 Angelise Uí Duarcáin 6'1" 206 Wide Receiver Freshman South Bend, Saguenay Celtic Studies & History
16 George Ealahweemah 6'4" 257 Defensive Tackle Junior Mingan, Nord-Est Business
18 Dexter Ahn 6'5" 224 Quarterback Freshman Gaspe, Gaspecie Liberal Studies
19 Consuelo Yoon 6'1" 208 Kicker Freshman Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Business
20 William Forgues 6'0" 200 Wide Receiver Senior Montreal, Montreal Law
24 Noel Brouillette 6'0" 208 Running Back Freshman South Bend, Saguenay Biochemistry
25 Aaliyah Yi 5'10" 196 Safety Junior Rimouski, Estrie Business
26 Leonard Choeja 6'3" 200 Safety Junior Levis, Capitale-Nationale Anthropology
28 Marcelo Iacovetta 5'11" 199 Safety Freshman Montreal, Montreal Chemical Engineering
30 Filip Gunnarsson 6'2" 234 Running Back Junior Chibougamou, Nord-Est Business
33 Jeremy Williams 6'1" 200 Running Back Sophomore Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Neuroscience & Behaviour
36 Frederick Cho 6'0" 240 Running Back Senior Chicoutimi, Saguenay Business
37 Seong Hyeok Yoon 6'1" 193 Safety Sophomore Saint-Bruno, Saguenay Film, Television and Theatre
38 Joel Shim-Woo 6'0" 202 Cornerback Freshman Alma, Saguenay Statistics
41 Joseph Thouin 6'1" 208 Safety Sophomore Trois-Montagne, Montreal Mathematics & Physics
42 Jimmy Clayquot 6'0" 196 Cornerback Senior Halifax, Acadie Business
43 Raphaël Plamondon 6'2" 215 Cornerback Freshman Baie-Comeau, Nord-Est Theology
44 Emmanuel Allegieri 6'0" 228 Cornerback Sophomore Longeuil, Montreal Life Sciences
46 Moerdunn Kaarl 6'3" 301 Defensive Tackle Junior Hendriksburg, Allamunnic States Chemistry
48 Noam Watson-Rioux 6'4" 216 Safety Junior Jonquiere, Saguenay Business
49 Danny O'Brien 5'11" 196 Cornrerback Junior Sudbury, Ontario Bology
50 Emerson Han 6'1" 252 Linebacker Sophomore Chicoutimi, Saguenay Psychology
51 Jaylon Yi 6'4" 248 Linebacker Freshman South Bend, Saguenay History
54 Justin Han 6'2" 260 Linebacker Senior Val d'Or, Abitibi-Temiscamingue French & Korean
56 Jean-Noel Laurendeau 6'5" 279 Linebacker Junior San Salvador, San Jose Guayabal Liberal Studies
57 Omar Kim 6'4" 280 Defensive Tackle Freshman Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Arabic Studies & Political Science
58 Ed Gregoire-Mperabanyanka 6'7" 284 Linebacker Sophomore Chicoutimi, Saguenay English & Psychology
60 Jeremy Venot-Dionne 7'1" 304 Centre Freshman Rehny, Eshan Political Science
61 Barto Narzecian-Garcia 6'7" 276 Long Snapper Senior Metropolis, Valladares Mechanical Engineering
62 In Seok Sung 6'11" 300 Long Snapper Freshman Montreal, Montreal Civil Engineering
63 Bradley Paquette-Brazeau 6'10" 284 Right Guard Senior Orleans, Outaouais Philosophy
64 George Burke 6'3" 270 Centre Sophomore Alma, Saguenay Calanian Studies
65 Ézékiel Kweon 6'6" 308 Left Guard Junior South Bend, Saguenay Politial Science
66 In Joon Dong 6'4" 278 Right Guard Sophomore Sarnia, Ontario Business
67 Paaron Yi 6'5" 280 Left Guard Sophomore Sangju, Saguenay Film, Television and Theatre
68 Ironhead Manitopyes 6'8" 290 Left Guard Junior Jonquiere, Saguenay Sociology
69 Dexter Ruadh-Shin 6'5" 290 Right Guard Freshman Sherbrooke, Estrie Psychology
70 Jean-Simon Pyeon 6'5" 310 Left Tackle Freshman Moongyeong, Saguenay Korean
71 Clément-William Watson 6'3" 270 Left Tackle Senior Montreal, Montreal Studio Art
72 Michael Perry 6'2" 286 Right Tackle Freshman Labrador City, Labrador Psychology
74 Fabrice Desfossés-Simard 6'3" 288 Left Tackle Sophomore Chicoutimi, Saguenay Business
75 Maxime Duboutin 6'4" 280 Right Tackle Junior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Civil Engineering
77 Dak Glaou-Hanley 6'3" 210 Defensive Tackle Freshman Lyster, Estrie Mechanical Engineering
78 Tormoid Siosal 6'1" 288 Right Tackle Sophomore Cornwall, Frontenac Business
79 Pascal Johnson 6'2" 280 Defensive Tackle Senior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale Anthropology & Sociology
81 Archie Thurgood 6'5" 253 Tight End Senior Gander, Newfoundland Mechanical Engineering
82 Marc-Andre Lalonde 6'2" 200 Wide Receiver Freshman Ste-Foy, Capitale-Nationale Biological Sciences
85 Dante Gebreselassie 6'3" 229 Wide Receiver Junior Chicoutimi, Saguenay Theology
87 Aaron Hong 6'1" 210 Wide Receiver Sophomore Moncton, Acadie Business
88 Edward Faucher-Lebreux 6'2" 220 Wide Receiver Junior Jonqueire, Saguenay Business
91 Cedric Kaiser 6'4" 270 Defensive End Senior London, Ontario Mathematics
92 Mathieu Deschamps 6'1" 248 Linebacker Freshman Matapedia, Gaspecie Business
93 Anders Haardwyck 6'3" 259 Linebacker Senior Haensley, Allamunnic States Psychology
94 Julian Timmons 6'1" 236 Linebacker Freshman Saint John, Acadie Business
95 Dante Sung 6'10" 310 Defensive End Freshman Laval, Montreal Film, Television and Theatre
96 Marcel Bien-Aimé 6'5" 286 Defensive End Sophomore Roberval, Saguenay Life Sciences
98 Laurent P. Clemenceau 6'0" 270 Defensive End Sophomore Ville Bel-Air, Abibiti-Temiscamingue Russian & French

Offensive Depth Chart
Quarterback       Pagé                 Ahn*              Payette     
Running Back Gunnarsson Brouillette* Williams Cho
Wide Receiver 1 Forgues St. Paul Nam*
Wide Receiver 2 Faucher-Lebreux Uí Duarcáin* Batini Lalonde*
Wide Receiver 3 Gebreselassie Hong Guzman*
Right Tackle Duboutin Siosal Perry*
Right Guard Ruadh-Shin* Paquette-Brazeau Dong
Centre Rho Venot-Dionne* Burke
Left Guard Kweon P. Yi Manitopyes
Left Tackle Watson Pyeon* Desfossés-Simard
Tight End Waalturs* Thurgood Bundchen-Miller*

Defensive Depth Chart
Strong Safety Choeja S. Yoon Watson-Rioux
Free Safety Iacovetta* Thouin A. Yi
Left Defensive End Waalturs* Sung* Clemenceau
Left Defensive Tackle Park* Ealahweemah Glaou-Hanley
Right Defensive Tackle Moerdunn Johnson O. Kim*
Right Defensive End Kaiser Bundchen-Miller* Bien-Aimé
Left Linebacker Haardwyk J. Yi* E. Han
Right Linebacker J. Han Mperabanyanka Deschamps*
Middle Linebacker Laurendeau Timmons* Danilov
Right Cornerback Plamondon* Allegieri O'Brien
Left Cornerback Clayquot Weon Shim-Woo*

Kicker     Yoon*                  Harvey
Punter Walker-Blackwood Harvey
Long Snapper Narzecian-Garcia Sung*
Kick Returner Guzman* Batini
Punt Returner Nam* Batini

University of Iqaluit Inukshuk

Home Stadium: Iqaluit Stadium (Capacity : 118,000)
Mascot: Nanook the Narwhal

Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator: Louis Kim, 48 (3 years at Iqaluit)
Offensive Co-Ordinator: Steve McDougall, 62 (19 years at Iqaluit)
Special Teams Co-Ordinator: Simon Irniq, 38 (3 years at Iqaluit)
Style of Play: Smashmouth offence, 3-4 defence with strong pass rush

Name               Role                             Place of Birth       Experience at Iqaluit      
Louis Kim Head Coach & Defensive Coordinator Montreal, Montreal 3 years
Steve McDougall Offensive Coordinator & QB Coach Belkron, Tumbra 19 years
Simon Irniq Special Teams Coordinator Montreal, Montreal 3 years
Chief Kumagluk III Running Backs Coach Igloolik, Nunavut 20 years
Pier-Olivier Blanchard Wide Receivers Coach Natasquan, Nord-Est 5 years
Tyson Watts Offensive Lines Coach Iqaluit, Nunavut 1 year
Thalia Kweon Tight Ends & Fullbacks Coach Arnprior, Outaouais 4 years
Junior Bourquiscot Offensive Assistant California City, Manitoba 2 years
Miki Inuksuk Defensive Lines Coach Iqaluit, Nunavut 9 years
Im Taek Watson Linebackers Coach Gander, Newfoundland 4 years
Jean-Henri Sung Defensive Backs Coach Montreal, Montreal 2 years
Julius Noh Equipment Manager Goose Bay, Labrador 26 years
Donald Clinton III Strengths & Training Assistant Chicoutimi, Saguenay 10 years
Sauron Masak Team Doctor Iqaluit, Iqaluit 33 years
Noel Atiqtalaaq Recruiting & AcademicsCoordinator Mansville, Labrador 10 years

No  Name        Surname       Ht.     Wt.  Position            Experience    Place of Birth                  
00 William Qulitalik 6'0" 195 Kicker/Punter Freshman Igloolik, Nunavut
01 Jarvis Varhegyi Jr. 6'6" 242 Left Guard Junior Petawawa, Outaouais
03 Alan Irniq 6'1" 208 Kicker Senior Ogoki, Ontario
05 Jaylon House 5'10" 195 Punter Junior Gander, Newfoundland
07 Emmett Ticasuk 6'4" 219 Quarterback Sophomore Iqaluit, Nunavut
08 Sammy Uhl 6'2" 218 Tight End Senior Iqaluit, Nunavut
11 Jeremiah Kang 6'1" 206 Wide Receiver Sophomore Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
12 Johnny Park 6'2" 232 Quarterback Senior Iqaluit, Nunavut
15 Jose Ihenacho 6'0" 201 Wide Receiver Senior Winnipeg, Manitoba
16 Frederik Lauridsen 6'0" 200 Tight End Freshman Attawapiskat, Northwest
18 Francois Boucher-Bryce 6'1" 208 Quarterback Junior Sydney, Acadie
19 Sam Meekitjuk 6'3" 223 Wide Receiver Freshman Kullimaq, Nunavut
21 Rodney Wilson 5'9" 215 Running Back Sophomore Nain, Labrador
22 Ariana Petuwak 6'0" 208 Cornerback Freshman Prince Eric, Manitoba
23 Jose-Mikael Landau 6'1" 206 Cornerback Freshman Val d'Or, Abitibi-Temiscamingue
24 Eric Bilodeau-Clarke5'11" 203 Cornerback Senior Levis, Capitale-Nationale
25 Winter Quvianatukuluk 6'3" 215 Cornerback Freshman Salliq, Nunavut
28 Yeong Ok Han 6'5" 240 Running Back Freshman Goose Bay, Labrador
29 Laurent Guilbault 6'0" 205 Cornerback Sophomore Churchill Falls, Labrador
30 Omar Talib 6'2" 222 Fullback Senior Sarnia, Ontario
31 Heartstone Nasak 6'3" 217 Safety Sophomore Kingaiit, Nunavut
32 Wiz Itigaituk 7'9" 293 Running Back Freshman Iqaluit, Nunavut
33 Arnaquq Itigaituk 5'11" 203 Safety Senior Inuvik, Nunavut
34 Felix Chukwuemeka 6'0" 214 Running Back Senior Longeuil, Montreal
35 Waterhouse Umiaktorviq 6'1" 215 Fullback Junior Ivuyiviq, Jamesie
36 Lawrence Webster 6'5" 220 Cornerback Junior Kugluktuk, Nunavut
38 Guy-Samuel Asselin 6'2" 216 Safety Junior Whapmagoostui, Jamesie
41 Jean-Henri Sabourin 6'0" 200 Safety Freshman Otterburn Park, Estrie
43 Zachary Harris Jr. 6'4" 248 Linebacker Sophomore Brampton, Frontenac
44 Alberto Perez 6'8" 280 Linebacker Freshman California City, Manitoba
46 Hyeon Sik Chang 5'11" 201 Safety Senior Métabetchouan, Saguenay
47 Ole Mbandi 6'2" 214 Cornerback Sophomore Saint John, Acadie
49 Tyrone Pamourou 6'0" 228 Safety Freshman Montreal, Montreal
50 Woong Hyun 6'4" 248 Centre Sophomore Kullimaq, Nunavut
51 Michel-Edouard Vaillancourt6'6" 261 Linebacker Junior Quebec City, Capitale-Nationale
52 Philip Umiaktorviq 6'5" 270 Defensive End Senior Ivuyiviq, Jamesie
53 Maxime Tourette 6'7" 263 Centre Junior Baton Rouge, Acadiana
54 Yuval Alornerk 6'5" 270 Centre Freshman Pangnirtung, Nunavut
55 Yutai Kimmirut 6'8" 276 Linebacker Senior Iqaluit, Nunavut
56 Norman Higalik 6'3" 241 Linebacker Freshman Goose Bay, Labrador
57 Dillon Ap'Simon 6'3" 249 Linebacker Freshman Ottawa, Outaouais
58 Bon Gu Yi 6'6" 278 Linebacker Sophomore Gander, Newfoundland
60 Han Sol Hyeon 6'10" 308 Defensive End Sophomore Laval, Montreal
62 Emilien Tourette 6'4" 301 Right Guard Senior Baton Rouge, Acadiana
63 Jean-Guillaume Tissaut 6'5" 280 Left Guard Senior Labrador City, Labrador
65 Eric Frogley-Dunn 6'5" 270 Left Guard Freshman Whitby, Frontenac
68 Ernie Tiqrigannig 7'0" 320 Right Guard Sophomore Iqaluit, Nunavut
69 Igor Qanik 6'7" 240 Right Guard Junior Hudson, Montreal
70 Jean-Jacques Choo 6'6" 270 Left Tackle Freshman Sanikiluaq, Nunavut
71 Jarvis Woo 6'1" 280 Right Tackle Senior Chicoutimi, Saguenay
73 Sergio Otamendi 6'3" 249 Defensive Tackle Freshman Saint Jean, Estrie
74 George De Speck 6'4" 232 Left Tackle Sophomore Belleville, Frontenac
75 Arrowhead Makoktok 6'3" 248 Left Tackle Senior Kullimaq, Nunavut
76 Rodney Il Gu 6'9" 312 Right Tackle Junior Iqaluit, Nunavut
77 Simon Gillelan IV 6'3" 280 Right Tackle Freshman Arviat, Nunavut
78 Yoon Seok Oh 7'3" 320 Defensive Tackle Senior Winnipeg, Manitoba
79 Cesar Availuk 6'8" 284 Defensive Tackle Junior Longeuil, Montreal
80 North Ticasuk 5'10" 200 Wide Receiver Freshman Iqaluit, Nunavut
84 Gabriel Nadeau 6'1" 205 Wide Receiver Junior Rimouski, Saguenay
85 Antoine Miklosy-Bile 5'11" 201 Tight End Sophomore Aguanish, Nord-Est
86 Ike Kemoetau 6'1" 214 Wide Receiver Senior California City, Manitoba
87 Dez Walker 6'0" 294 Defensive End Sophomore Placentia, Newfoundland
89 Parker MacKinnon 6'5" 223 Wide Receiver Senior Iqaluit, Nunavut
90 Georges Aput 5'8" 280 Long Snapper Freshman Nanisivik, Nunavut
91 Kimalu-Suu Jones 6'4" 259 Linebacker Sophomore Iqaluit, Nunavut
92 Jean-Jerome Vrubel 6'3" 238 Defensive End Freshman Chicoutimi, Saguenay
93 Gaspard Bilodeau 6'6" 301 Defensive End Senior Petawawa, Abitibi-Temiscamingue
94 Salamonie Meekitjuk 7'1" 295 Linebacker Sophomore Arviat, Nunavut
96 Edwin Kim 6'3" 251 Linebacker Junior Kullimaq, Nunavut
97 Benji McCauley 6'5" 269 Defensive End Junior Baie-Comeau, Nord-Est
98 Haku Smatov 6'0" 248 Linebacker Freshman Lykathea, Cosumar
99 Gilles-Luc Dubois 6'4" 252 Linebacker Senior Moosonee, Northwest

Offensive Depth Chart
[pre]Quarterback Park Ticasuk Boucher-Bryce
Fullback Umiaktorviq Talib
Running Back Chukwuemeka W. Itigaituk* Wilson Han*
Wide Receiver 1 Kemoetau MacKinnon Meekitjuk Ticasuk
Wide Receiver 2 Kang Ihenacho Nadeau
Right Tackle Gu Gillelan IV* Woo
Right Guard Tiqrigannig E. Tourette Qanik
Centre M. Tourette Alornerk Hyun
Left Guard Varhegyi Jr. Tissaut Frogley-Dunn*
Left Tackle Maktoktok De Speck Choo*
Tight End Uhl Miklosy-Bile Lauridsen*

Defensive Depth Chart
Strong Safety            Pamourou*          Nasak              Asselin
Free Safety A. Itigaituk Chang Sabourin*
Left Defensive End Bilodeau Walker Hyeon
Defensive Tackle Oh Availuk Otamendi*
Right Defensive End Umiaktorviq Vrubel* McCauley
Left Linebacker Dubois Harris Jr. Yi
Right Linebacker Smatov* Meekitjuk Perez*
Middle Linebacker Kimmirut Kim Ap'Simon*
Middle Linebacker Vaillancourt Jones Higalik
Right Cornerback Bilodeau-Clarke Landau* Mbandi
Left Cornerback Quvianatukuluk* Webster Petuwaq*

Kicker          Irniq                Qulitalik*
Punter House Qulitalik*
Long Snapper Aput*
Kick Returner Wilson Nadeau
Punt Returner Nadeau Wilson
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Chromatika
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Horizon Conference
Rustuchio Agriculture College (PRD) 9–25 Harbor College (KAL)
Galthurin State University (KBM) 3–16 Stoneshore College (COS)
Drawk Corps University (DRK) 20–34 Ramusok Capital University (COS)

Horizon Conference                   Pld    W   L    PF   PA   PD 
1 Ramusok Capital University 2 2 0 54 34 +20
2 Stoneshore College 2 2 0 26 10 +16
3 Drawk Corps University 2 1 1 61 41 +20
4 Harbor College 2 1 1 32 19 +13
5 Galthurin State University 2 0 2 17 36 −19
6 Rustuchio Agriculture College 2 0 2 16 66 −50

Woodlands Conference
University of Kaliptzy (BEN) 7–0 University of Iqaluit (QUE)
Université du Saguenay (QUE) 6–12 Université St. Croix (QUE)
University of Damushuto (DKI) 3–13 Utica University (OSR)

Woodlands Conference                 Pld    W   L    PF   PA   PD 
1 Utica University 2 2 0 64 17 +47
2 Université St. Croix 2 2 0 28 13 +15
3 University of Damushuto 2 1 1 47 20 +27
4 University of Kaliptzy 2 1 1 14 44 −30
5 University of Iqaluit 2 0 2 7 23 −16
6 Université du Saguenay 2 0 2 20 63 −43
Last edited by Chromatika on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Former User of the Nations of Yesopalitha and Falconfar

Champion: WBC 52, NSCF 24, 26, 28, and CoH 82
Regional Tournaments: AOCAF 55 Champions, 52 & 63 Runners-Up
WC Proper Appearances: Second Place: 93 Semifinals: 76 Quarterfinals: 77, 78 Round of Sixteen: 79, 80, 87, 88, 92 Group Stage: 81, 83, 84, 86, 89
CoH Appearances: 77 (Ro16), 85 (Ro16), 90 (Champions), 91 (QF)
KPB Ranking: 5 (Pre 95)
RP Population: 22 million

Drawkland
Senator

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Matchday 2

Postby Drawkland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Celestia Conference
Cumhact National College (CCT) 17–40 Vietussia Academy (UNV)
Leopord Central University (FND) 27–0 Republica's Naval Academy (FFR)
University of Angelwood-Aprilia (USS) 39–6 Army Academy (FFR)

# Celestia Conference                    Pld    W   L    PF   PA   PD 
1 Vietussia Academy 2 2 0 86 20 +66
2 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 2 2 0 62 16 +46
3 Army Academy 2 1 1 26 56 −30
4 Leopord Central University 2 1 1 44 20 +24
5 Cumhact National College 2 0 2 27 63 −36
6 Republica's Naval Academy 2 0 2 3 73 −70

Mineral Conference
Kaiser-Pollansbee University (QAD) 26–17 Stoltz University (SSV)
The University of Westshire (WSU) 3–33 University of Konigsberg (VOR)
Mount Maris University (REV) 16–3 Castle University (REV)

# Mineral Conference                     Pld    W   L    PF   PA   PD 
1 University of Konigsberg 2 2 0 49 3 +46
2 Mount Maris University 2 2 0 52 13 +39
3 Castle University 2 1 1 27 16 +11
4 Kaiser-Pollansbee University 2 1 1 36 53 −17
5 Stoltz University 2 0 2 17 42 −25
6 The University of Westshire 2 0 2 3 57 −54
Last edited by Drawkland on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
The INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE of DRAWKLAND

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Cut-Off Time

Zehpyr Conference
The National University at Mardi 3–19 Thereisnogodistan Community College
Ceneisis Naval Academy 28–0 University of Aldhuld
Imperial Military Academy 27–13 Innusburg University

Zehpyr Conference Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Thereisnogodistan Community College 2 2 0 55 6 +49 6
2 Imperial Military Academy 2 2 0 63 19 +44 6
3 Innusburg University 2 1 1 33 33 0 3
4 Ceneisis Naval Academy 2 1 1 34 20 +14 3
5 The National University at Mardi 2 0 2 9 55 −46 0
6 University of Aldhuld 2 0 2 3 64 −61 0
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Vikings drop home opener 16-3 to Bruins

Vikings running back Jonathan Milby runs with the football during GSU's 16-3 loss to Stoneshore College.

GALTURIN, KABOOMLANDIA - The Galturin State University Vikings hung right with the Stoneshore College Bruins for most of the game, but it just wasn't enough to get the victory and the Bruins came away with a 16-3 victory. The game was notable for the Vikings' Remembrance Day ceremony, which featured a performance by the Kolra Royal Showband. This in and of itself was notable because the Showband usually performs for intranational archrivals University of Kolra. "It was great to be part of this and to recognize what our soldiers did for us, especially when we were fighting for our independence," reflected centre Ian Elliston. "I had ancestors who were in the War of Independence, and that's a big part of my family," he later said. Josh Ellison started his second game of the season after a 20-14 loss in Ramusok to the Dragons. Unfortunately, he completed just 17 of 29 pass attempts for 183 yards and no touchdowns, though he did avoid being picked off. Notably, the Vikings seem to have figured out their backfield situation, as Jonathan Milby seized the spotlight with 124 yards rushing, though he didn't score against a tough Bruins defense.

The game opened with a Stoneshore drive after the Vikings won the coin toss, but the two teams spent most of the first quarter trading punts. At one point the Vikings got a short field after a blocked punt on Alaminho, but Milby fumbled on the second play after that and Stoneshore got the ball back. Neither side would break through until early in the second quarter, however, when the Bruins' Tash Walraven got free on an 11-yard rushing play and punched the ball into the end zone to put Stoneshore up 7-0. The Vikings tried to come back and almost did with a great 34-yard post play down the right sideline for Oskar Bello. Unfortunately, the drive stalled and GSU had to settle for a field goal to make it 7-3. From the halfway point, though, it was clear Stoneshore was locking this game down. The smashmouth offense from Walter Hufnagel and Tash Walraven took a lot of time off the clock and prevented the Vikings from forcing a pick. While the Bruins didn't score another touchdown, the offense did get enough field position for Kevin Solloway to drill three second-half field goals to ice the game.

Next up for the Vikings, they embark on their second-longest road trip of the season on a two-game road swing through Harbor College and Mustachio Agriculture College. Coach Sanders reiterated that Ellison will start again.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Redvale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Redvale » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Castle Daily
The best blog for Castle University Students

The strange case of Hazel Minett, part two

At the beginning of the month, a popular Castle student named Hazel Minett disappeared from the magic campus without a trace. She was at a popular bar with her best friend, Mica Caselli, and with a group of her classmates, her boyfriend, and a popular Castle football player, when she walked out and never showed up again. My name is Hanna Amara, and I’m the one that Castle Daily has assigned as the head of their investigation into what happened. Before the last article I wrote, I had a look around Hazel’s room and talked with Mica about the last week or so before Hazel went missing.

That left us with more questions than answers. Both Mica and Hazel’s roommate, Kaiya, knew that there was something different about her, but neither of them knew the reason. The three of us had another look around the room before I wrote this, and we found a bit more. Or more accurately, we didn’t find something, but someone. We were approached by someone who said they knew Hazel, a guy who looked like a convict because of his many tattoos. He said he knew Hazel and that he was looking for her.

We told him that she’s been missing for awhile, and he looked surprise. He looked like he was a year or two older than her, so it’s quite possible that he already graduated. We asked him how he knew her, and he said that the two of them are old friends. He then asked us the same question, and I explained that I’m investigating for Castle Daily. The boy introduced himself as Starling, and he told us a bit about Hazel that we weren’t sure about before:

“There’s no way that Blue Fjordham isn’t involved with this. Hazel always knocked heads with their leadership over behind the scenes stuff. She didn’t agree with the way things were run sometimes at the magic school and half the instructors there are tied in some way with Blue Fjordham. Basically, in magic school, there’s two different schools of technique. One is based on physical stuff, things like firecasting. The other is based on the spiritual side of magic. Hazel was always good at that side and she complained a ton because they don’t focus on it much here.”

I asked if he thought that Connor Verde, the Blue Fjordham student executive, was behind her disappearance and he shook his head:

“I don’t think they kidnapped her or anything like that. But I’m saying they’re involved and if something happened to her, they have some of the guilt. Either because their top members bullied her and made her feel like an outcast, or because of something else. I don’t want to say too much without evidence, but I don’t trust them one bit.”

Hazel was always pretty popular, so we asked how she could possibly have been bullied by the biggest religious order on campus. Starling said that she was popular, but not untouchable:

“There’s different levels of popularity. Hazel was well liked, but she wasn’t truly popular. The clique that Verde and his friends are part of, they’re popular, for real. They’re untouchable. They’re the kings of the campus and she was always a step below them. When we studied together in the past, she complained about them all the time. Not being as popular as them was the one thing she was insecure about.”

I asked how Starling decided to come look for her, even though he didn’t know she was missing. He showed me a text and said that he thought she had called him here:

“I got this text asking me to come back to Fjordham to pick up some books from her room… It’s from a private number but I didn’t think twice about heading over. I didn’t think anything was wrong until I saw posters with her face on them, and then I showed up here and found you guys. I’m not sure which books she meant for me to pick up, if it’s even her that sent the text.”

Me and Mica both realized that it was probably the magic books that were in a box under Hazel’s bed. We gave them to Starling, and he thanked us and said he’d look through them to see if there was any connection to her disappearance. He said that he had a theory, but that he didn’t want to tell us just yet because he didn’t have any proof that it was correct. He promised to call us if he found anything, and then he left.

The night after the encounter, me and Mica headed to the football training complex where we caught up with Jace Coiro as an evening practice was wrapping up. We knew he and Hazel talked often, and we wanted to know his side of the story of the weeks before she went missing. He was kind of closed off, but he did give us some interesting information:

“She fought with Johan sometimes and I kind of became friends with her because I overheard them a bunch and I don’t like Johan very much. Everyone on the team knows that. When she was mad at Johan, she’d hang with me to get on his nerves, and it kind of turned into a real friendship. We talked all the time and she trusted me with stuff that she didn’t trust Johan with, like figuring out what to do when she was mad at the popular clique from Blue Fjordham. But during that last week or two before she went missing, we barely talked at all and she didn’t answer my texts. I didn’t take it personal, because she did it to her other friends too.”

We then asked him what he thought the reason behind this was. He shrugged:

“She was too busy with spirits and shit to hang with her friends. As far as I know, she got really into meditation and more into the second school of magic… That was what she was good at. I remember back when she was a sophomore and she still couldn’t cast fire. But she’s gotten better at magic, just not the kind from the first school. I don’t know too much about what she was studying other than that. It was stuff with demons and shit, you’re going to need to talk to her other study partner to find out the details.”

I didn’t know that she had a study partner, and Mica didn’t either. We asked who this was, and Jace gave us a phone number:

“Angela Pelosi. She’s the one that was with us when we were at Hornet Bait, the one that you didn’t know well,” he told Mica. “She’s kind of strange. But I recall her working on Hazel’s studies with her. You two will have to talk. In hindsight, I would have paid more attention to her if I knew Hazel would go missing.”

We talked a bit more with Jace, but didn’t get any more details on Hazel. We’re both kind of disappointed that we still have no idea where she is, but Mica says that we shouldn’t give up hope and that talking to Angela will probably give us a major lead. She also said that Starling knows more than he’s letting us see, and that we’ll probably find out something major through him. I hope she’s right. Until then, stay safe and remember to email us if you have anything about Hazel’s disappearance.

Friars roll over Castle at Arena of Light, Coiro and Bane sit

Our Hornets had a lot of things going against them from the outset of this game. First, we have off the field trouble hurting the team. Jace Coiro and Bane Scott, two of the top offensive performers, didn’t suit up to play after they were arrested by the Castle PD because they’re being investigated in a sexual assault that allegedly happened two nights before the game. According to the police, Coiro and Scott are the main suspects in the investigation but Arielle Russey is also being investigated for involvement in the case. All the details aren’t clear yet, and several top players including Joker Steele, Kyle Stratton, Javier Hathaway, and Zach Lafayette have come out in support of the accused, especially Russey.

It all started when a woman named Freya Bensen, a junior at Castle, came to police and accused Coiro, Scott, and Russey of raping her after the three of them met her at a team gathering hosted by linebacker Marquis Arana. Supposedly, the other players that were there were Amalie Russey, Johan Abate, Dante White, Ibrahim Marks-Kagawa, and Kyle Stratton. Freya said that the trio took her back to Coiro’s dorm room while she was drunk, which is where the alleged incident happened.

However, according to Abate and White’s version of events, Russey didn’t leave when Bensen, Coiro, and Scott did. Marks-Kagawa gave another version of the events, saying that Russey was passed out and sleeping on the couch when Bensen left with the two players. Stratton told a third version of the story, where Bensen left first and told Coiro and Scott to follow her. Russey came out with her own version of what happened, and she claimed that Bensen hadn’t just met Coiro at all and that she was out to ruin the running back’s life in revenge for something that occurred between the two earlier. According to her, she was only linked to the case because of her relationship with Coiro, though she didn’t specify what that relationship was, and she said that Bane Scott was simply ‘collateral damage’ in the case.

Coach Francis Allan said that he believed his players were innocent, but that he wouldn’t play Coiro and Scott against Maris because they were needed back in Castle for the investigation. He did however, vehemently defend Arielle Russey and he said this about her: “She’s completely innocent. This is a case of the press taking a story and running with it because it sells them papers and gets them website views. They don’t give a damn about ruining the life of an innocent college kid. This mob [of fans that want Russey benched] also doesn’t give a damn about the truth, you lot just want blood because you fell for their [the media’s] narrative, hook line and sinker. As long as I’m the coach of this team, you can expect me to stand by Arielle and protect her from you all.”

Castle Daily isn’t going to make any assumptions, but right now, the case isn’t looking good for Freya Bensen. There’s been a ton of stories about what happened, or more specifically, a different one from each player, but none of them match her version of the events of the night. However, to be fair to her, it’s worth giving her the benefit of the doubt because the maximum penalty for falsely accusing someone of breaking the law is death.

That’s not to say that she’s getting the death penalty, because the defendant would have to prove that she knowingly lied, but it’s never completely off of the table in situations like this, if the false accuser isn’t careful. We’re not here to take sides, we’re just here to show everyone what’s happening and leave it up to the reader to decide if they believe the players or the accuser. We’ll try to find more information about her past relationship with Coiro, if there is any, and we’ll give an update on that as more info comes out.

Now, back to the game.

The second thing that made life hard for the Hornets is team chemistry problems. The Russey sisters brawled on the field at the Arena of Light before the game began, and it was likely over something else than Arielle’s recent trouble. Arielle initiated the fight because of something that Amalie said, and the two had to be separated by teammates. The chemistry in the backfield was also off going into the game, as Dante White started next to Johan Abate in place of Jace Coiro, and Jimmi Rossi had a hard time communicating with Amalie as he started in Bane Scott’s place.

This game had all the makings of a bloodbath, and we should have lost by far more than thirteen. The Arena of Light was sold out all the way to the upper decks, meaning there were one hundred and thirty thousand screaming Friars fans there. It was an insane environment to play in, and that was clear from the entrance. Mount Maris always makes the grandest entrance. They blasted Enter Sandman through the sound system, and it seemed that all one hundred and thirty thousand were on their feet, jumping and going insane as the Friars ran out.

The atmosphere never let up, and the Hornets had a hard time playing through it. On the first drive of the game, Amalie Russey miscommunicated the play call because of the noise, and ended up throwing the ball deep down the field on third and twelve, where it was intercepted at the forty yard line by Jay Melo, who was the only one near the ball after Jimmi Rossi ran the wrong route.

This game would be won or lost in the trenches, and that was where Mount Maris dominated. Drago Morena had seemingly all day to hang around in the pocket, and on the opening drive, he connected with Aleix Fuller twice for thirty five yards and once with Cooper Biro to set up a goal line stand for the Hornets. We managed to hold them to a field goal, when Kyle Stratton stuffed Lewis Ite behind the line and then Joker Steele shut down an Inko Sheffield off tackle run. Mount Maris tried to go for a third down slant pass to Fuller, but Zach Lafayette hit him hard enough to force him to drop the ball.
But we couldn’t do anything with the ball when we got it. Russey didn’t bounce back well from her interception, and she turned over the ball again on the fifth play of the next drive, when Eke Kuhn came flying around the edge and slammed into her blind side, causing her to fumble as she was waiting for Ibrahim Marks-Kagawa to get open downfield. The next drive saw Mount Maris set up at the fifty yard line, and Kyle Stratton made two tackles to stop two runs, before the Hornets defense was ripped open for a twenty yard gain when Aleix Fuller ran free through the middle of the field on a safety blitz play. Morena was hit, but he made a pinpoint throw before he went down and Fuller picked up the first down and more.

The Hornets didn’t make it easy for the Friars to advance, though. Things came down to another third and ten, but Morena found Inko Sheffield on a wheel route and Gerard Lopes threw a chop block on Jay Melo to let Sheffield run free to the twenty yard line, where he was shoved out of bounds by JM Pierre. Mount Maris would get a field goal out of the drive again, after Morena was brought down by Javier Hathaway on a third and one passing play out of the pistol formation.

There was no more scoring in the first half, meaning that the second quarter was scoreless. The third was scoreless too, as Castle held strong on defense and Drago Morena had a hard time passing when it started raining. But when we had the ball, we didn’t know what to do with it. Russey was a nervous wreck, and Abate did his best to lay an egg on the stat sheet. He finished with twelve yards on thirteen carries, and Dante White received the bulk of the second half touches. He was alright, and he was pretty good at finding the hole, but Mount Maris was too strong up front. Jax Pace found himself getting pushed off the line too often, as did both guards, even though the tackle play was solid.

Castle made it a game when Russey did what she did best, and ran. Mount Maris brought everything on a blitz and she felt the pocket breaking down and dashed between the right guard and right tackle, and she cut around Sam Dokken to break into the open field. She would have scored if Julien Preus didn’t bring her down from behind after the huge gain. The Hornets couldn’t take advantage of the gain. They were at the goal line, but the first down play was a run to the right side that was stuffed by Wolfango Vaas one yard behind the line. Second down was intended to be a pass to Rossi in the corner of the end zone, but Melo broke it up for the second time that game. On third down, Russey ran a designed run up the middle but couldn’t push the pile into the end zone, finishing an inch or two short.

Coach Allan opted to kick the field goal instead of going for it on fourth down, but Castle wouldn’t get another chance that good for the rest of the game. Mount Maris would add a field goal on the next drive to go up 9-3, but they didn’t crack the game wide open until the fourth quarter, when Russey threw the ball badly on a screen play and allowed Jay Melo to jump the route and run it back for a defensive touchdown to put the Friars up 16-3. There would be no more scoring. It was a very disappointing game for the Hornets, and at the end, Allan apologized to the fans:

“I feel bad for our fans that took the train up to Maris to see us play. We didn’t show up, plain and simple. We didn’t have Jace and we didn’t have Bane, but a team is more than two players and we should have done better. The defense did well but the offense has to step it up, and we have to get that back on track and start passing the ball better before we go into week three. We’re going to switch up our schemes and throw out a lot of what didn’t work in this game and we’re going to try to turn the page as soon as we get back to Castle, and go back to the drawing board. Our strength is in defense, obviously, but defense doesn’t win championships without offense.”

Xavier Pierce said this about the offense:

“We were lost out there. Plain and simple. Our offensive line play was horrendous to watch, and Amalie played like a deer in the headlights for the entire game. I expect that we’ll have to ease her back into starting during practice, to get her confidence back before she’s able to start for the next game. Rain isn’t an excuse. We aren’t winning shit without better play from the offensive line.”

Castle’s next opponent is Kaiser-Pollansbee University, of Qasden. Word from the staff says that Jace Coiro and Bane Scott will both be starting for that game, which will be back in Castle. Let’s hope our boys can bounce back and not fall out of contention for the conference already as Mount Maris goes up to a 2-0 record and we fall to one loss.

RECRUITING WATCH, WEEK TWO
Article by Maurice Endo, football stats expert

Some of the best prospects in Redvale were on display again in the second week of high school football, but the biggest story is that Demarcus Toro may already have his commitment planned out. The North Bay Seahawks defeated Glenham South 38-28, and Toro had two rushing touchdowns and one receiving touchdown in that game. While he is a versatile player who can switch from halfback to wide receiver easily, he took twenty five snaps at halfback compared to eight as a receiver and one as a tight end in that game. The receiving touchdown came from long range, as he ran forty yards downfield and then beat the safety in the end zone for a jump ball where he was able to keep one foot in bounds to score.

Toro has often been seen wearing Mount Maris gear, as the Friars could be considered his hometown team, but when asked about the recruitment process, he announced that he’d have a visit with Stoneshore College next week. Stoneshore is the only school that has arranged a visit with him, even though everyone thought that his first visit would be to Mount Maris or to Maris Tech. Toro revealed on social media that Stoneshore offered him a full scholarship, and said that he’s considering it and leaving his options open but that he’s honored to already have been offered the scholarship.

Jasper Steele, from Avgaria West Side, was also offered a scholarship from Stoneshore, and his team won their matchup against Markham Academy 48-0. Steele played the entire game at corner, but when his team was at the goal line before halftime, he lined up at tight end and used his height to catch a leaping touchdown in the corner. Steele is scheduled to visit Stoneshore the same week as Toro, and is also scheduled to visit Castle the week afterwards. He has offers from Stoneshore, Castle, Mount Maris, Avgaria Tech, and the University of Avgaria. He’s said that his choice largely depends on the party scene, and said that he wants to go to a school with ‘a lot of girls and booze’.

Amari Vargas had the most notable game of any top recruit when his team took on Maris Coastal and upset them on the road, 66-63. Vargas was responsible for six touchdowns, throwing for four and running two in while in the red zone. He finished with a school record five hundred passing yards, and had one hundred rushing yards also. After the game, Vargas received offers from Castle, Avgaria Tech, the University of Avgaria, Maris Tech, Red Valley State, and others. Vargas also moved up past Quinn Iseya to the spot of number one prospect.

Iseya had the worst game of his career in terms of touchdown to interception ratio, throwing for four touchdowns in the loss but also throwing for three picks against an aggressive secondary and fumbling the ball once inside the last two minutes to allow Avgaria Central to take the lead. Next week, we’ll update you on who is at the top of the standings, who moved down, and how the best players performed and how their recruitment is going. After all, the stars of tomorrow are already playing today, and we’re the ones informing you about them now.
Last edited by The Redvale on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Anglatia. An FanT/MT crossover nation ruled by a pantheon of gods and their chosen prophets.
Sporting Achievements: Global Cup of Soccer 2 Champion, NSCF 15 & 16 Mineral Conference champion. Winter Olympic Medals: 4 G, 5 S, 4 B

OOC: Nationalist, & Populist. #FreeKekistan

Chromatika
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Horizon Conference
Ramusok Capital University (COS) 10–7 Rustuchio Agriculture College (PRD)
Stoneshore College (COS) 17–13 Drawk Corps University (DRK)
Harbor College (KAL) 33–13 Galthurin State University (KBM)

1 Ramusok Capital University 3 3 0 64 41 +23
2 Stoneshore College 3 3 0 43 23 +20
3 Harbor College 3 2 1 65 32 +33
4 Drawk Corps University 3 1 2 74 58 +16
5 Galthurin State University 3 0 3 30 69 −39
6 Rustuchio Agriculture College 3 0 3 23 76 −53

Woodlands Conference
Utica University (OSR) 10–3 University of Kaliptzy (BEN)
Université St. Croix (QUE) 13–3 University of Damushuto (DKI)
University of Iqaluit (QUE) 16–7 Université du Saguenay (QUE)

1 Utica University 3 3 0 74 20 +54
2 Université St. Croix 3 3 0 41 16 +25
3 University of Damushuto 3 1 2 50 33 +17
4 University of Kaliptzy 3 1 2 17 54 −37
5 University of Iqaluit 3 1 2 23 30 −7
6 Université du Saguenay 3 0 3 27 79 −52
Last edited by Chromatika on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WC Proper Appearances: Second Place: 93 Semifinals: 76 Quarterfinals: 77, 78 Round of Sixteen: 79, 80, 87, 88, 92 Group Stage: 81, 83, 84, 86, 89

Drawkland
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Matchday 3

Postby Drawkland » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Celestia Conference
Army Academy (FFR) 3–0 Cumhact National College (CCT)
Republica's Naval Academy (FFR) 7–20 University of Angelwood-Aprilia (USS)
Vietussia Academy (UNV) 20–7 Leopord Central University (FND)

1 Vietussia Academy 3 3 0 106 27 +79
2 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 3 3 0 82 23 +59
3 Army Academy 3 2 1 29 56 −27
4 Leopord Central University 3 1 2 51 40 +11
5 Cumhact National College 3 0 3 27 66 −39
6 Republica's Naval Academy 3 0 3 10 93 −83

Mineral Conference
Castle University (REV) 43–0 Kaiser-Pollansbee University (QAD)
University of Konigsberg (VOR) 21–20 Mount Maris University (REV)
Stoltz University (SSV) 12–10 The University of Westshire (WSU)

1 University of Konigsberg 3 3 0 70 23 +47
2 Mount Maris University 3 2 1 72 34 +38
3 Castle University 3 2 1 70 16 +54
4 Kaiser-Pollansbee University 3 1 2 36 96 −60
5 Stoltz University 3 1 2 29 52 −23
6 The University of Westshire 3 0 3 13 69 −56
Last edited by Drawkland on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Sorry for this being so late. Today was fucked.

Zehpyr Conference
Innusburg University 29–3 The National University at Mardi
University of Aldhuld 0–16 Imperial Military Academy
Thereisnogodistan Community College 10–21 Ceneisis Naval Academy

1 Imperial Military Academy 3 3 0 79 19 +60 9
2 Innusburg University 3 2 1 62 36 +26 6
3 Ceneisis Naval Academy 3 2 1 55 30 +25 6
4 Thereisnogodistan Community College 3 2 1 65 27 +38 6
5 The National University at Mardi 3 0 3 12 84 −72 0
6 University of Aldhuld 3 0 3 3 80 −77 0
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:49 am

VALOREM CITY DISPATCH
In a thrilling matchup between the Mount Maris University Friars and the University of Konigsberg Fusiliers, the Fusiliers have once again emerged triumphant. The game went down to the wire, with every touchdown by one team answered by the other within two drives. In the last two minutes of regulation, the Friars drove down the field methodically and scored the final touchdown of the game. However, when the Friars went for a two-point conversion to avoid overtime, the Fusiliers held the line and blocked the conversion attempt. Final Score: 21-20.
QB Daniel Prescott chalked up two passing touchdowns and 327 yards total passing yards, plus another 52 yards on the ground. WR Carl Foerstner was the team's leader on yards-after-reception and had one touchdown, with the other passing TD going to WR Heinrich Norbert. Fullback Timothy Stanton charged through the center of the Friar's defensive line on 3rd and goal for the Fusiliers' third TD. SS Justin Warren led the team once again in tackles for loss with 4, costing Mount Maris a total of 18 yards.
Next week, the Fusiliers are headed to Redvale to face the Castle University Hornets, historical rivals of the Friars. This is sure to be an interesting game, as Castle is likely looking to defeat the Fusiliers to extract some sort of vengeance for their loss last week to the Friars.
Last edited by Valorem on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy Innes Gunther, current World Assembly Ambassador of The Technocratic Republic of Valorem.
Lisbeth Adria Beck, official intern/assistant to Ambassador Gunther (and formerly Ambassador Stephenson). Contact me with any official inquiries at lisbeth.beck.frve@gmail.com.

Nation:
Tech Tier: 7
Arcane Level: 0
Influence Type: 7
Special Notes about your civilization: Focused on technology and scientific advancement. Regular use of robotics, fusion power, and directed energy weapons.
Above information compiled using this scale
Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Aerospace engineering junior at Mississippi State University, atheist in the Deep South.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 am

Lex Talionis, Part Fifteen

Bathgate, Anglatia

Excitement was the furthest thing from Senior Lieutenant Dmitriya Sergeyevna Shevtsova’s mind as she stood on a chilly street corner in Bathgate while trying to not look like a hooker, not that anyone would probably get that close to her without suffering bodily harm on themselves. She was here in this freezing Anglatian hellhole of capitalist greed as part of her duty to the Pridnestrovian Republic and to the Military Intelligence Directorate. After her GRU section had discovered that both Vasily and Darya Zharkov of the Nordskanian DPR were being quartered in Stepanenko Propaganda Settlement in the Denisovskayas by Colonel General Genrikh Kustodiyev, the GRU’s commander, Major General Boris Birsakov had tasked them with keeping track of Darya, who was also the Nordskanian revolutionary known only as Roseanne. When Roseanne had departed on a Pridnestrovian submarine five days ago, their section, led by Major Grigoriy Dmitriyevich Umalin, had gone to the Pridnestrovian Navy’s headquarters in Tiraspol and demanded to see the last week’s latest communications with its submarines. The Navy communicators quickly turned over the necessary documents as they saw no reason to be noticed by the GRU. They’d found the communiqué relating to Roseanne’s departure in one of the more recent entries, and it told the recipient submarine, the TK-205, to drop off Roseanne at a position called ZEITGEIST on Map #317. A quick question to the Navy revealed that position ZEITGEIST was somewhere off the coast of Anglatia, near the city of Bathgate.

When informed of this new development, Major General Birsakov had ordered the unit to proceed to Anglatia and maintain their surveillance on Roseanne. She may be a Nordskanian revolutionary, but she could still do some harm to the current Pridnestrovian regime if she so chose.

So they had arrived in Bathgate by way of Tiraspol and Ross. They had checked in with the Pridnestrovian embassy, but they had not gone there as officially accredited personnel of the Pridnestrovian government. They were, for all intents and purposes, illegally spying on Anglatia. But that didn’t bother Major Umalin much; they had all done it elsewhere without anything happening to them, and they all thought that it would just be more of the same tonight.

As they had discovered in Stepanenko Settlement, Roseanne was rolling with the Anglatian gang known as the Crows, who were rolling with the Nordskanian gang known as the Maslevs, who had a small representation in Pridnestrovia’s port cities. The fact that she had been spotted going into a building which was known for being a Crows hangout had only served to confirm everything for the Pridnestrovians. The visit to Bathgate also settled once and for all the issue of whether the footballers Joanna Danicic, Sami Haawk, and Seth Hollis were indeed members of the Crows, as the now-deceased Hunsen Loggers player Erin Jensdottir had claimed. In a word, they were, but since the Pridnestrovians could hardly care less about the politics of a corrupt monarchist nation and were not Anglatian citizens, this discovery would not have mattered anyway. Only Captain Mstislav Vladimirovich Andropov seemed unhappy with the revelation, for Hollis had been CSKA Tiraspol’s biggest signing of the season, and now the Army’s team was playing with a capitalist pig-dog gangster on its roster.

A few hours ago, Major Umalin and Captain Andropov had told Shevtsova and Junior Lieutenant Olga Titovna Grisenko that they were going to infiltrate the Crows’ Nest, as they were now calling the big Crows hangout, and see what was really going on inside between the gangsters and Roseanne. Three hours had passed since, and the major and the captain had not yet come back. There was no reason to believe that they had been compromised, and yet Dmitriya Shevtsova couldn’t shake the feeling that they were all headed for big trouble soon because of Umalin and Andropov. Dmitriya Sergeyevna’s instincts had been mostly right before, and she had no reason to believe that it would fail her now.

She reached into her leather jacket, both to warm her hands and to check that the Makarov pistol was still in the shoulder holster. Both the pistol and the holster had been provided to her by the Pridnestrovian embassy’s staff, and everyone else in their unit had received one of each as well. Shevtsova let out a huge sigh of contemplation, and an equally huge cloud of steam erupted from her mouth as she walked back to the café where she had been waiting and sat down. How in the world could a place get as cold as this? She thought. Not even the worst Pridnestrovian winters came close, and Pridnestrovia had some pretty cold winters in its history.

Shevtsova felt more than heard a person walking up behind her chair, and then she watched as a woman sat down in the seat in front of her, put down the two coffees in her hand on the table, and light a cigarette. It was Junior Lieutenant Olga Grisenko, and much like the majority of the Pridnestrovian Armed Forces’ commissioned officers, was a heavy smoker.

“Would you like to give me one of those, Lieutenant?” Shevtsova asked. Grisenko shook out a stick from the pack in her hand, and Shevtsova took the loose stick and let Grisenko light it. Shevtsova leaned back and slowly blew out the smoke, which was thin and smooth and had hints of menthol. It was nothing at all like the cheap mass-produced Trud cigarettes back home, the only brand available until the early part of the new millennium and the brand that had taught almost every Pridnestrovian alive today how to smoke.

“Anything new on our Nordskanian friend, Comrade Lieutenant?” Grisenko asked.

“Nothing yet,” Shevtsova replied.

“How about the Comrade Major and the Comrade Captain?”

“When they’ve found something, I’m sure that they will tell us.”

Grisenko blew out a cloud of smoke through her nostrils as she sighed. “I don’t like this,” she finally said after a few minutes.

“Why do you say that?” Shevtsova asked.

“Something about this assignment doesn’t feel right, Lieutenant, do you know what I mean? It’s something that I can’t explain plainly and simply. This whole thing was only supposed to be us watching General Kustodiyev, and now it’s about keeping an eye on gangsters and Nordskanians and every other criminal scum in this world. It’s like a badly written movie from the West. How did we get from there to here?”

“I don’t know too, Lieutenant, I don’t know too,” Shevtsova admitted. “But we have to be ready for whatever will happen next. Do you have your Makarov with you?”

“Of course, Lieutenant,” Grisenko replied in a slightly offended tone. She wasn’t that fresh out of Officer Candidate School.

“Good, because our Crow friends are about to have company.” Shevtsova used her cigarette to point at the black truck that had arrived at the Crows’ Nest. Men dressed in black and gold and carrying suspiciously long packages streamed out of the truck and into the building. “Get ready, Lieutenant,” she told Grisenko.

Barely two minutes had passed since the men entered the building before they heard the first burst of gunfire, unmistakable to soldiers’ ears. Shevtsova and Grisenko looked up at the windows and saw bright flashes of light accompanied by bursts of gunfire as a battle appeared to be playing out inside the building. The gunfight had everything from the small pops of handheld pistols to the staccato chatter of assault rifles and even the mechanical buzz of a machine gun.

Grisenko shifted uneasily in her seat. “Shouldn’t we do something?” she asked, looking up at the Crows’ Nest. “Major Umalin and Captain Andropov are still in there!”

“We can’t do anything, Lieutenant,” Shevtsova said. “We’re not supposed to do anything unless the Major calls us in!”

“I told you something like this was going to happen!”

Indeed, Shevtsova had suspected it herself. Once Umalin and Andropov had gone into the Crows’ Nest to scope out the place, she had felt that it was the wrong move to make. The sheer number of Crows in the building, added with the new arrivals who had to be Roseanne’s henchmen, meant that the two Pridnestrovians were going to be discovered sooner or later, but it didn’t appear as if they had been the reason behind the gunfight. The gunfire then came to an abrupt end, and only the techno music from inside filtered out through the broken windows. Muffled voices could be heard discussing something, and then there was a single gunshot from what sounded like an assault rifle. Things then went really, really quiet after that. Nobody dared to move a muscle, and even the music had ended at the same time as the shot.

Dmitriya Sergeyevna Shevtsova’s first instinct was to run into the Crows’ Nest, search for Umalin and Andropov, and get them the hell out of there, but she fought the urge. If ever a Pridnestrovian agent was compromised, captured, or killed in the line of duty, their fellows agents’ job was not to get them back but to get away as quickly as possible. One captured or dead Pridnestrovian was a setback. Four captured or killed Pridnestrovians were an embarrassment to the regime.

That was when the gunfire started once again. Muffled shouts mixed with the guns as another battle raged inside the Crows’ Nest. A few moments later, Shevtsova’s cellphone rang. It was Major Umalin. “Get out of there, Lieutenant!” he shouted without preamble. “The Captain and I will meet you at the consulate! That’s an order! Don’t go back for us! We can handle ourselves!”

In the background, gunfire from a mix of pistols, submachine guns, and assault rifles could be heard along with Captain Andropov, who was shouting at the top of his lungs in perfect Fleftic. “Putangina niyong lahat, mga walang kwentang Uwak kayo!” Uwak was the Fleftic word for crow, and it made sense for a Fleftic to call the Crows by that. Andropov was giving the impression that he and Umalin were from the Huesca Cartel, a Fleftic organized crime syndicate which was embroiled with the Crows in a cold war that was rapidly threatening to turn hot.

“Remember the protocol, Lieutenant,” Umalin said, and then he ended the call. Grisenko stared at Shevtsova mutely, waiting for orders that would hopefully help them make sense of what was happening. “We’re going back to the consulate,” Shevtsova told her.

Grisenko nodded, and then the two of them stood up and went over to the motorcycle parked right in front of the café. Both of them put on helmets, and then Shevtsova started up the engine. Just in time, too, as three motorcycles went to life in the alley behind the Crows’ Nest. “If they go after us then you have permission to engage, Lieutenant,” she told Grisenko. Shevtsova then revved the engine and peeled out onto the street. The familiar popping sounds of a Makarov pistol being fired told her all she needed to know.

Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart

Chromatika
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Horizon Conference
Rustuchio Agriculture College (PRD) 10–19 Galthurin State University (KBM)
Drawk Corps University (DRK) 10–17 Harbor College (KAL)
Ramusok Capital University (COS) 34–23 Stoneshore College (COS)

1 Ramusok Capital University 4 4 0 98 64 +34
2 Stoneshore College 4 3 1 66 57 +9
3 Harbor College 4 3 1 82 42 +40
4 Drawk Corps University 4 1 3 84 75 +9
5 Galthurin State University 4 1 3 49 79 −30
6 Rustuchio Agriculture College 4 0 4 33 95 −62

Woodlands Conference
University of Kaliptzy (BEN) 0–16 Université du Saguenay (QUE)
University of Damushuto (DKI) 0–16 University of Iqaluit (QUE)
Utica University (OSR) 27–16 Université St. Croix (QUE)

1 Utica University 4 4 0 101 36 +65
2 Université St. Croix 4 3 1 57 43 +14
3 University of Iqaluit 4 2 2 39 30 +9
4 University of Damushuto 4 1 3 50 49 +1
5 Université du Saguenay 4 1 3 43 79 -36
6 University of Kaliptzy 4 1 3 17 70 −53
Last edited by Chromatika on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The united states of Saints
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The united states of Saints » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Match Day 4 game Against Vietussia Academy leads up to be big!

Aprilian times -- As we enter match day 4 of NSCF 15 let's see what happened in the past couple of weeks. On match day 2 The Roadrunners obliterated Army Academy 39-6 handing them their first loss of the season. Coach Lewellyn said last week that the offense was sloppy on executing plays which also caused many penalties in their match day 1 win. Not this week. There were no penalties called against them this game and the offense manged to put 39 points on the board. Playcalling by Offensive Coordinator Thomas Morton was excellent.

Kyle Leblanc posted 331 passing yards against Army Academy's defense with 4 touchdowns in the win. Running Back Nicholas Morman had run for 77 yards and a touchdown while also getting a two-point conversion. Emmanuel Jure was perfect for the night and getting a field goal in the last minutes of the game.

The defense was excellent too. They never allowed a touchdown and held Army Academy to only 186 yards of offense those two field goals came early in the first and second quarter but for the rest of the game was completely shut out.

In match day 3 The roadrunners won again this time to Republica's Naval Academy 7-20. While the offense didn't do as well the defense certainly did enough to help them win by 13. Coach Lewellyn said that "our opponents were ready to play and we let them punch us in the jaw making us dazed and frustrated in the first half. I calmed my boys down and told them they are way better than them. It was sure of that by the tied score of 7-7 by us playing unfocused and terrible while they were playing really well doing all of their assignments. They woke up to that in the second half and I'm proud of them for that. It shows what kind of men they really are." And with that we head to match day 4.

This week The Roadrunners play Vietussia Academy one of the few veterans of NSCF 15 and the Celestia Conference. Last year Vietussia academy swept the series between these two teams. While the Roadrunners are undefeated so is Vietussia Academy. They have the number 1 offense in the conference while having the second best defense. The Roadrunners have the second best offense in the conference while having the best defense. This will certainly be an exciting match and could very well determine who will win the Celestia Conference. The game will be broadcasted on ESPN 1 and played at Gains Stadium. We wish our UAA Roadrunners luck in this match and hope they come out with a win.

Here are the standings for the Celestia conference so far:

1 Vietussia Academy 3 3 0 106 27 +79
2 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 3 3 0 82 23 +59
3 Army Academy 3 2 1 29 56 −27
4 Leopord Central University 3 1 2 51 40 +11
5 Cumhact National College 3 0 3 27 66 −39
6 Republica's Naval Academy 3 0 3 10 93 −83
I'm 17, male, a Charismatic Christian, a good powerlifter, junior in high school, and a very very new competitive Pokemon trainer (rookie basically in competitive battles). Friend code is 1736-1854-7919. Send me a Telegram if you want to battle.
Introduced to NS Sports in World Bowl XXIX
Achievements
World Bowl XXIX: 3rd

"Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."

Drawkland
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Matchday 4

Postby Drawkland » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Celestia Conference
Cumhact National College (CCT) 3–13 Leopord Central University (FND)
University of Angelwood-Aprilia (USS) 10–6 Vietussia Academy (UNV)
Army Academy (FFR) 34–10 Republica's Naval Academy (FFR)

1 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 4 4 0 92 29 +63
2 Vietussia Academy 4 3 1 112 37 +75
3 Army Academy 4 3 1 63 66 −3
4 Leopord Central University 4 2 2 64 43 +21
5 Cumhact National College 4 0 4 30 79 −49
6 Republica's Naval Academy 4 0 4 20 127 −107

Mineral Conference
Kaiser-Pollansbee University (QAD) 20–19 The University of Westshire (WSU)
Mount Maris University (REV) 26–10 Stoltz University (SSV)
Castle University (REV) 7–14 University of Konigsberg (VOR)

1 University of Konigsberg 4 4 0 84 30 +54
2 Mount Maris University 4 3 1 98 44 +54
3 Castle University 4 2 2 77 30 +47
4 Kaiser-Pollansbee University 4 2 2 56 115 −59
5 Stoltz University 4 1 3 39 78 −39
6 The University of Westshire 4 0 4 32 89 −57
Last edited by Drawkland on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:35 am

APUSH papers suck. Results coming soon.

Zehpyr Conference
The National University at Mardi 16–9 Ceneisis Naval Academy
Imperial Military Academy 10–7 Thereisnogodistan Community College
Innusburg University 37–7 University of Aldhuld

1 Imperial Military Academy 4 4 0 89 26 +63 12
2 Innusburg University 4 3 1 99 43 +56 9
3 Ceneisis Naval Academy 4 2 2 64 46 +18 6
4 Thereisnogodistan Community College 4 2 2 72 37 +35 6
5 The National University at Mardi 4 1 3 28 93 −65 3
6 University of Aldhuld 4 0 4 10 117 −107 0
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Redvale
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Redvale » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 pm

OOC: A bit of a shorter update this time... You'll see what happens with Harper and Caris in the next part.
Our Team

Part Four

Football is a mindless and violent game. It’s running, hitting, jumping, throwing, diving, that kind of thing. Not thinking. There’s nothing in football that requires contemplation and soul searching, and there’s no time for anxiety. It may be a game of strategy, but every strategy is based on concepts that can be boiled down to a science. Football isn’t like relationships, which often don’t make sense at all and can’t be predicted by anyone and can’t be broken into simple concepts. Decision making is a major part of the game, but it isn’t like decision making in relationships. If you make a bad choice, you’ll know it within seconds. And it’s easier to move on from mistakes.

When I’m trying to get away from life, that’s when I’m the best at football. I threw three touchdown passes in the first half of our game against Ravenfeld to lead us to a 28-0 lead before halftime, but it’s not because of any football reasons. I’m dominating because I’m playing to get away from all the shit that I have to deal with off of the field. My family, my confusing romance life, my awkwardness, all of it. I’m playing angry. I’m playing with something to prove. Coach Callahan doesn’t like me, and I fucking hate him, and I’m playing to not give him a reason to drop me.

Most of all, I’m playing to win more so than anyone else on this team. While the others are content to let their foot off the gas and allow Ravenfeld to come back from 28-0 to 28-21, I’m not. I expect better from them. “Hey!” I shout, stepping from the sideline to the field and getting the attention of the rest of the team that’s still waiting for the play on third and six in the fourth quarter. “The game is more than three quarters. Play like it…”

I step into the middle of the huddle and give the play, and everyone sets up in pistol formation. I’m looking for Cooper on the right side on this play, and both other receivers are lined up on the other side to stretch the field and isolate him with his cornerback, a freshman that I’m looking to exploit. “Lightning! Lightning! Go!” I shout, and Carlo snaps the ball and the line drops around me before making their push to knock back the Ravenfeld defenders to give me the time to throw. I look outside, but Cooper is getting jammed at the line and there’s no way he’s getting open in time.

“Look to the other side,” I hear a voice say, and I twist around and make a quick throw to the flat, which is caught by Gerard Lopes. He runs five yards and dives, but he gets absolutely rocked by a hard hit that keeps him from getting the first down. I’m frustrated, and I let that show as soon as the ref blows the whistle to end the play.

“What the fuck is everyone doing out there?” I scream, and then I turn to Cooper and let him hear what I think about his play. “Specifically, what the fuck were you doing? You’re matched up against a freshman that’s shorter, slower, and less agile than you! I don’t care if he’s good at jamming you, find a fucking way to get downfield so I can get you the ball!”

“Calm down,” says Carlo, holding me back as I head to get in Cooper’s face about his invisible performance in this game. “You don't get anywhere by screaming. Let’s just go back out and do better on the next drive.”

“They might be leading by then,” I snap, and then I look to the sideline and get the call from Arend, who makes a series of finger signals at me. He’s giving me one of our go to quick option plays, that we use when we’re running the hurry up. “Blue jester! Blue jester!” I shout, waving everyone to hustle to the line quickly. We’ve caught the defense off guard, and I step back into shotgun position and clap to snap the ball.

Carlo gets blown off the line by a DT stunt as soon as the play starts, and instead of handing the ball off to Lewis, I hop out of the way of the blitzing tackle and use my speed to run off tackle for the first down. But I’m in the open field now, and so instead of sliding, I juke around the safety and charge straight into the outside linebacker that’s managed to get ahead of me. Both of us go to the ground, and I hit him in the ribs with the crown of my helmet and he hits the ground first, while I go rolling forward onto my feet. “Gimme a block next time!” I shout back to Carlo, throwing my arms up as I stand and start walking back to the sideline.

Every play, I’m getting more and more frustrated. I feel like I’m the only one who even wants to win the game, and I feel like the others are content with playing only well enough to not lose. I get the call from Arend quickly and relay it to the team before we come back out in shotgun spread. “Lightning… Set!” I shout, and this time, the line gets a great push. Everyone sweeps to the left, shifting the focus of the defense and letting me look for Aleix on the right. I need a few more seconds, and so I take two diagonal steps to the left and angle my body towards the middle of the field, dropping back one more step before letting the pass go and hoping Aleix can connect with it.

He sees that I’m guiding him inside and sharply changes angles, catching the ball in his stride and then cutting back again and running right to step into the end zone untouched. “If we kept playing like this through the third and until now, we wouldn’t be in a position where we need to go for it to keep them down by a few possessions!” I shout, because no matter how well we do, I’m still frustrated that we let them back into it after a dominant first half. I walk to the bench by myself, taking a seat as the kicking team comes out.

“You okay tonight?” asks Inko Sheffield, sitting down next to me. I shrug and put my hands in my hand warmer, and I watch as we score the extra point to go up by two touchdowns.

“Okay enough,” I reply, smoke blowing from my mouth as I speak because of the cold. We both stare out into the distance, and I know Inko is in a similar position: stuck on the bench sometimes because coach prefers another player to him. Before the season, we were in the exact same boat. I emphasize with him more than anyone else on the offense. “I’m frustrated. Nobody wants to win as bad as I do, and we’re not going to get chances to bounce back if we do this against a bigger team.”

“I feel you… Ol coach Rori still won’t put me in,” sighed Inko, leaning back as we kick off. “Just remember that everyone isn’t as competitive as we are. If you push them too hard, they won’t play well at all. I learned that the hard way back when I was playing high school ball. You’ve gotta give em their praise when they do something good, like that touchdown.”

“One good play doesn’t a good game make,” I say. “I’m going to need more effort out of everyone on offense when we play better teams. The only reason we aren’t down is because Ravenfeld is dogshit. Sometimes I think I’m the only one out there that’s willing to fight for the crest on our helmets, and who never switches off when we start doing well and it looks like we’ve won. But the thing about the Super Twelve is that it’s so competitive that nobody ever wins at halftime. The great Mount Maris teams in the past always played all four quarters… It was their mantra, that was how they won so much. We’re not playing that way.”

“We’re barely into the season, Drago. And we’re still breaking in a new coach. Give it a chance, we can’t play like seasoned vets right after introducing a new system.”

“Fuck this new system. I was recruited by Diogo Reyes, not Callahan. One of these days, I’m gonna have enough and transfer to Markham. I hear that Diogo could take over there,” I shrug. “You’re welcome to come with me. I see he hasn’t treated you very good either.”

“Maybe, bro. It’s not off the table. Let’s just focus on what’s happening now… The game’s not over, like you said.”
Puppet of Anglatia. An FanT/MT crossover nation ruled by a pantheon of gods and their chosen prophets.
Sporting Achievements: Global Cup of Soccer 2 Champion, NSCF 15 & 16 Mineral Conference champion. Winter Olympic Medals: 4 G, 5 S, 4 B

The united states of Saints
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The united states of Saints » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Roadrunners survive classic slugfest!

Aprilian times --What a season so far for the Roadrunners! After a disatrous rookie season in NSCF 14, they have done well to turn things around. After beating Vietussa Academy 10-6 on Matchday 4, the Roadrunners have surpassed last year's win total of 3. Last year Vietussia Academy had their number sweeping the series. The team must've been motivated by thoughts of revenge as they played well throughout especially on defense. The Roadrunners were considered 4 point underdogs in ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).

While the defense did great, the offense struggled only putting 10 puts up on the board. These ten points ended up being enough as the defense held Vietussia Academy to only 6 points on two field goals. Kyle Leblanc went 20/39 for 154 yards, two interception, and no touchdowns. Nicholas Morman managed to get 89 yards on 15 rushes and scored on a 54 yard TD run in the third quarter followed by an extra point by Emmanuel Jure to give the Roadrunners the lead 10-3. Emmanuel Jure also scored a field goal late in the first quarter with a 43 yard attempt. Thomas Morton after the game was glad that the team won, but he knew their was work to be done saying, "offense didn't do that well this game. Yes, we played a fantastic team with a great defense but there were still many mistakes we shouldn't have made. Its great to know our team can win ugly slugfests but I want solid wins by at least 14 or more points."

The defense was tremendous against the number 1 offense in NSCF 15. They manged to get three sacks, two tackles for a loss, forced two fumbles and recovered 1 of them, had great coverage against a talented WR corps and grabbing two interceptions. To put a cherry on top they had a fantastic goal line stand at the end of the second half from their own 2 yard line.

Coach Eli was very proud of his team. However, he told reporters of his concerns of how well they will play on this road game stretch. They have only played one game on the road so far and it was against a bad team. He says he warned them about the dangers of road games and overconfidence after this big win and hopes they will respond well.

We'll see if any rankings come up from other nations again to see if the Roadrunners moved up high. Next week the Roadrunners play at Leopard Central University a team that also seems to be improving from last season.

Around the Celestia conference, Cumhact National College fell to Leopard Central University 3-13 while Army Academy surged to a 34-10 win over Republica's Naval Academy. Here are the standings of the Celestia Conference:

1 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 4 4 0 92 29 +63
2 Vietussia Academy 4 3 1 112 37 +75
3 Army Academy 4 3 1 63 66 −3
4 Leopord Central University 4 2 2 64 43 +21
5 Cumhact National College 4 0 4 30 79 −49
6 Republica's Naval Academy 4 0 4 20 127 −107
I'm 17, male, a Charismatic Christian, a good powerlifter, junior in high school, and a very very new competitive Pokemon trainer (rookie basically in competitive battles). Friend code is 1736-1854-7919. Send me a Telegram if you want to battle.
Introduced to NS Sports in World Bowl XXIX
Achievements
World Bowl XXIX: 3rd

"Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."

The Redvale
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Redvale » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:23 am

Castle Daily
The best blog for Castle University Students

New turns in Coiro, Scott case

Star Hornets football players Jace Coiro and Bane Scott didn’t play in the loss against Mount Maris University because of their role in a sexual assault investigation by the Castle Police Department, however, they returned to action in the game after because new evidence has come out and revealed that the accuser’s story isn’t exactly matching up to what happened. The reaction was mixed, but the new evidence led to Coiro and Scott being released from the Fjordham jail where they were being held, and also led to them returning to playing, alongside the third player being investigated, Arielle Russey.

To recap, Freya Bensen is a student at Castle who came to the police department and accused Coiro, Scott, and Russey of raping her after a party that was held by several popular football players and had both members of the team in attendance as well as other students that were associated with the team in some way, mainly student assistants and members of the medical staff. Coiro and Scott were arrested as the investigation began, but Arielle Russey had several teammates and coaches come out in support of her and she wasn’t arrested, playing in the loss to Mount Maris.

Wide receiver Ibrahim Marks-Kagawa claimed that Bensen’s claims were impossible because Russey was sleeping during the time when Bensen said that the three players and her left the party and went back to Coiro’s room, but there were also conflicting reports from different players. Kyle Stratton claimed that Bensen consented and was the first one to leave, asking the other players to follow her. Russey herself claimed that Bensen’s entire story about meeting Jace Coiro for the first time was ‘bullshit’, and said that the two have known each other for a long time. She suggested that Bensen was just out to ruin her and Coiro’s lives because of a grudge.

Marks-Kagawa’s theory may have been proved correct, however, when Russey’s sister Amalie posted a time stamped picture of her sister passed out on the couch during the time when she was supposedly in Coiro’s room with Scott and Bensen. She then told the press that she’d handed her phone over to the police to help with the investigation, and that they were looking into the new evidence. So far, it looks like Russey is cleared in this case, but what that means for Coiro and Scott is uncertain. If Bensen had lied under oath about Russey being involved, it would end the case right there and she would get a large punishment for lying. However, she wasn’t under oath when she spoke with police, meaning she could potentially get out of a punishment and change her story.

Even more evidence against Bensen’s story came out when Arielle Russey posted an old team photo to her social media pages, from when she was a freshman and Coiro was redshirted during his freshman season. In the picture, she and Coiro are near the back as freshmen, and a girl that looks like Bensen has her arm on Coiro’s shoulder and appears to be laughing with him. The picture doesn’t quite indicate what their relationship was or how well they knew each other, but it does poke another hole in the story that already has one major problem. Freya claimed that she had just met Coiro and that the party was her first interaction with him and Bane Scott, but the picture indicates that she was a student assistant three years ago and that she knew the players on at least some level.

Because of the new evidence, all three players involved with the case were allowed to return to practicing with the team, despite media pressure to bench them or even release them from the program. Despite national pressure, the reaction in Fjordham was mostly positive, with some signs from fans showing support showing up at practice. After practice, Russey said this to the media:

“You don’t want the truth. You don’t give a shit that Bensen’s story has been debunked twice in a week. Jace Coiro is an easy target because he’s an upper class white boy who’s great at football, and you all just want to ruin his life. Your news networks have been running this story non stop and saying that he and Bane should be off the team, but I’ve hardly seen anything about how Bensen lied twice in her story. This girl isn’t an innocent student like you think she is, she was a student assistant with the team who made up a bullshit story about meeting Jace and me and Bane for the first time. What she told Jace and Bane at the party is different than what she told the cops, but you guys want to ignore that because this story sells papers.”

All three players have played in the last two games, a win against Kaiser-Pollansbee and a loss against Konigsberg. They’re expected to continue playing, and coach Francis Allan has confirmed that all three players will play unless it interferes with the investigation, in the case of the loss to Mount Maris. The University has also announced that it is conducting its own investigation, and the results are expected to come out within two to three weeks. Whatever happens, we hope that the truth comes out soon. This story gets more and more disputed with every day that goes by, and a lot is on the line for everyone involved, both on the team and for the accuser.

The strange case of Hazel Minett, part three

Last time I posted an article, I was with fellow student Mica Caselli as we investigated the disappearance of student Hazel Minett, who went missing after going out to town with Caselli, her boyfriend, and some other friends. At first, the only thing I found was that Hazel had become more secretive over the past weeks, but that didn’t give much info that wasn’t publicly available. We had to dig deeper, and so me and Mica revisited Hazel’s room, where we ran into one of her old friends. Her friend was a boy named Starling, and he said that he was picking up some stuff Hazel was giving him. The real interesting part of the interaction came when we found out from Starling that Hazel spent much time during her last weeks on campus with a friend that neither of us know, Angela Pelosi.

In the words of Starling, Angela is ‘strange’, and Hazel apparently studied magic with her. Between the two schools of magic, with the first representing the physical world and the second representing the spiritual one, both girls supposedly are more proficient in the second. We knew we had to talk to Angela, so not too long after meeting Starling, we showed up at Angela’s room and found her when she was studying. She has kind of a cagey personality, and we had a hard time convincing her to talk to us, but she eventually caved when Mica explained that she was our only lead and that finding Hazel may depend on her talking to us.

We asked her about her relationship with Hazel, and she said this:

“We’re old friends. We went to the same high school in Glenham and we were always interested in the same stuff. I was the more quiet one and she was the more outgoing one but we balanced each other out well. When we got to college together, we started a study group for the second school of magic. The members came and went and and some of them graduated and some of them lost interest, but we were the one constant. You could say that we were the leaders.”

Before getting to the big questions, I asked her to describe what she thought Hazel was like:

“In high school, I thought that we’d be best friends forever. In college, I always felt unworthy when I was around her, to be honest. She had charisma, popularity, confidence, and everything else that I wanted badly but somehow lacked. And she wasn’t just popular, she was smart. Really smart. When it came to magic, she was practically a genius. Her grades didn’t show it, but she was really skilled with the second school. I suppose that’s what got her into trouble.”

We asked who she was in trouble with, and Angela claimed to not know:

“She didn’t tell me. During the last week before she went away, she told me that she could get in trouble for some of the stuff she was studying. I asked who she’d be in trouble with and she wouldn’t tell me. She told me to stay out of it and said that I couldn’t tell anyone what she’d just told me. But now that she’s missing, I guess I don’t have a choice. She said that there were a lot of people that didn’t want anyone to know what she was learning, and she said that it went beyond the school here mostly teaching the first school of magic.”

If that’s true, it’s a major twist in our investigation. The lack of detail makes it hard to act on what we’ve learned, but now we know more about what we should be looking for. Angela couldn’t give us more details because she didn’t know them, but she did confirm that Starling knew Hazel and her:

“Oh yeah, he was part of our study group off and on. His full name is Mauro Starling de Valle, and he graduated earlier than us. He’s a pretty good guy, but he didn’t hang with us as much near the time he graduated because he spent a lot of time rolling with the Inquisition crowd, and they thought that what we were studying was dangerous.”

That’s not surprising, and now Starling’s tattoos make sense. The Inquisition is basically the private military of the Vali Church, but they’ve been compared to a powerful gang. They even have their own tattoo designs that aren’t hard to recognize, the most notable of these being the ouroboros. My first thought was that the Inquisition could be involved with Hazel going missing, but they don’t have a large presence in Fjordham. At this point, that theory is a bit outlandish. Hard to believe, even. I don’t doubt that there’s more to this than there seems, but blaming it on the Inquisition would be reaching right now, especially because if they really were involved, they would have silenced this series of articles after the first one.

Angela said she couldn’t help us any more, though I don’t know exactly how much truth there is to that statement. Like I said, she’s cagey. I don’t think it’s too unlike her to lie to us. But she’s still the only lead we have, so for now, we have to trust her. Our next stop is going to be talking to Starling again, who says he found something in the books that Hazel gave to him. If you have anything that could help us in finding Hazel, as always, feel free to send us an email or meet with any of our journalists.

Hornets drop to 2-2 on season behind weak offensive performance

Coming off a 44-0 win, the offense disappeared again and led the Hornets to a 14-7 loss to Konigsberg. They’re now two games back in the race for the Mineral Conference title, and despite Francis Allan stating that the team is ‘down but not out’, the hopes for them to catch Konigsberg and Mount Maris aren’t looking good.

In the last game, Jace Coiro scored a seventy yard touchdown on his first carry of the game, but he had a slower day in this one behind terrible offensive line play. Amalie Russey was sacked four times because of this and was knocked down a total of eleven times, which culminated in her screaming at all of her linemen in the fourth quarter and demanding better from them after she got up from the fourth sack of the game. The only member of the offense who did well was Johan Abate, who scored the only touchdown for the Hornets near the start of the third quarter when he rushed five yards off of the left tackle out of the veer formation for a score. He finished with one hundred and ten yards despite the poor offensive output, but nobody else put up numbers like that.

Bane Scott is clearly the top receiver, but he was held to five catches for forty yards on eleven targets. His QB didn’t do much better. Aside from the four sacks, Amalie Russey threw for seventy yards and completed twelve out of thirty passing attempts, while rushing for one hundred yards on fourteen rushes.

Despite the offense’s poor performance, the defense was good at least. The secondary finished with two interceptions, with Arielle Russey and Zach Lafayette getting one a piece, and the front seven was to blame for the fourteen points conceded, not the players in the back. Strangely enough, they were the ones to have the bad game, while the not so highly rated secondary played lights out. Some say that their performance was because Russey was playing with a chip on her shoulder, and others say that it’s because Lafayette is developing further into a leader at cornerback.

Coach Allan had some statements after the game:

“This loss is a setback, but I’d much rather take losses early than late. Castle has always been a team that builds around late season runs, and we won our only Super Twelve title when we made a late season push, and right now, we’re learning what our weak spots are so we can figure out how to fix them when we play the back end of the schedule. We’re not panicking, because we’re down but not out. We’re going to wait for Mount Maris and Konigsberg to slip up, and when they do, we’re going to be right back in the mix for the Mineral Conference title.”

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 am

Valorem-Meritus Dispatch
The University of Konigsberg Fusiliers managed to hold on against Castle University, finishing the game 14-7. Quarterback Daniel Prescott had his first two-interception game of the season, but still managed to account for 204 yards in the air and 83 on the ground. Prescott had one rushing TD in the first quarter, while Heinrich Norbert accounted for the team's second touchdown late in the third quarter on a beautiful 55-yard pass. The defensive line looked very good this game, recording four sacks on Castle's quarterback and tiring out Castle's O-line quickly.
The Fusiliers next play Kaiser-Pollansbee University at Buckley Stadium. While KPU is fourth in the conference, they are not to be discounted, and we're sure that the team will be hard at work practicing for the next game.
Stacy Innes Gunther, current World Assembly Ambassador of The Technocratic Republic of Valorem.
Lisbeth Adria Beck, official intern/assistant to Ambassador Gunther (and formerly Ambassador Stephenson). Contact me with any official inquiries at lisbeth.beck.frve@gmail.com.

Nation:
Special Notes about your civilization: Focused on technology and scientific advancement. Regular use of robotics, fusion power, and directed energy weapons.

Aerospace engineering junior at Mississippi State University, atheist in the Deep South.

Drawkland
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Matchday 5

Postby Drawkland » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Celestia Conference
Republica's Naval Academy (FFR) 3–6 Cumhact National College (CCT)
Vietussia Academy (UNV) 30–3 Army Academy (FFR)
Leopord Central University (FND) 7–38 University of Angelwood-Aprilia (USS)

1 University of Angelwood-Aprilia 5 5 0 130 36 +94
2 Vietussia Academy 5 4 1 142 40 +102
3 Army Academy 5 3 2 66 96 −30
4 Leopord Central University 5 2 3 71 81 −10
5 Cumhact National College 5 1 4 36 82 −46
6 Republica's Naval Academy 5 0 5 23 133 −110

Mineral Conference
University of Konigsberg (VOR) 10–0 Kaiser-Pollansbee University (QAD)
Stoltz University (SSV) 0–3 Castle University (REV)
The University of Westshire (WSU) 9–31 Mount Maris University (REV)

1 University of Konigsberg 5 5 0 94 30 +64
2 Mount Maris University 5 4 1 129 53 +76
3 Castle University 5 3 2 80 30 +50
4 Kaiser-Pollansbee University 5 2 3 56 125 −69
5 Stoltz University 5 1 4 39 81 −42
6 The University of Westshire 5 0 5 41 120 −79
Last edited by Drawkland on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 pm

On time this time. Mic drop.

Zehpyr Conference
University of Aldhuld 6–6 The National University at Mardi (13–16 OT)
Thereisnogodistan Community College 43–10 Innusburg University
Ceneisis Naval Academy 22–12 Imperial Military Academy

1 Imperial Military Academy 5 4 1 101 48 +53 12
2 Thereisnogodistan Community College 5 3 2 115 47 +68 9
3 Ceneisis Naval Academy 5 3 2 86 58 +28 9
4 Innusburg University 5 3 2 109 86 +23 9
5 The National University at Mardi 5 2 3 44 106 −62 6
6 University of Aldhuld 5 0 5 23 133 −110 0
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Valorem-Meritus Dispatch
The University of Konigsberg Fusiliers have continued their undefeated streak, and are now 5-0, having defeated every team in the Mineral Conference once. In a defensive struggle against Kaiser-Pollansbee University, the Fusiliers were victorious with a score of 10-0. QB Daniel Prescott passed to Carl Foerstner for the Fusiliers' only TD, although he racked up 205 yards passing and 75 yards rushing total. The defensive line had obviously been practicing hard for the past week, as they sacked KPU's quarterback a total of four times before he was taken out as a safety precaution. According to information received from KPU's coaching staff, their quarterback is fine, although a bit shaken.
Next week, the Fusiliers look to take on Stoltz University again, this time at their stadium.

Nation:

Chromatika
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Horizon Conference
Stoneshore College (COS) 49–3 Rustuchio Agriculture College (PRD)
Harbor College (KAL) 16–21 Ramusok Capital University (COS)
Galthurin State University (KBM) 19–24 Drawk Corps University (DRK)

1 Ramusok Capital University 5 5 0 119 80 +39
2 Stoneshore College 5 4 1 115 60 +55
3 Harbor College 5 3 2 98 63 +35
4 Drawk Corps University 5 2 3 108 94 +14
5 Galthurin State University 5 1 4 68 103 −35
6 Rustuchio Agriculture College 5 0 5 36 144 −108

Woodlands Conference
Université St. Croix (QUE) 20–7 University of Kaliptzy (BEN)
University of Iqaluit (QUE) 0–14 Utica University (OSR)
Université du Saguenay (QUE) 41–3 University of Damushuto (DKI)

1 Utica University 5 5 0 115 36 +79
2 Université St. Croix 5 4 1 77 50 +27
3 University of Iqaluit 5 2 3 39 44 −5
4 Université du Saguenay 5 2 3 84 82 +2
5 University of Damushuto 5 1 4 53 90 −37
6 University of Kaliptzy 5 1 4 24 90 −66
Last edited by Chromatika on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

Lex Talionis, Part Sixteen

Bathgate, Anglatia

“How many?” Dmitriya Shevtsova asked.

“Three!” Olga Grisenko replied as she reloaded her Makarov pistol. A surveillance mission for the Pridnestrovian Military Intelligence Directorate had gone horribly wrong, and now the Pridnestrovians were running for their lives from Anglatian gangsters working for the Crows organization. “What do we do now?” Grisenko asked.

“Let me worry about that! Just keep them off our tail!” Shevtsova weaved through the streets of Bathgate as quickly as the rented motorcycle would allow. Back home in Pridnestrovia, Shevtsova was an avid motorcyclist, a rare display of individualism in a greatly collectivized country. She owned a bike imported from Abanhfleft, and she invested a third of her monthly living stipend on modifications to the bike, which she kept in her apartment building’s communal garage. Whenever she had the time to take it out for a ride, she did, but the last time she had done so was more than three months ago, and while she wouldn’t say that she was a little bit rusty, the rented bike was not as powerful as her own custom motorcycle, and she was having trouble adjusting to the drop in quality.

“I’m out!” Grisenko shouted, referring to her ammunition.

“Here, take mine,” Shevtsova said, reaching into her jacket pocket and taking out the two spare magazines for her Makarov, which she handed over. Grisenko took them with a hurried “Spasibo” and resumed firing at the pursuing bikers. It seemed as if only a minute had passed before she shouted again, “Give me your Makarov!”

Shevtsova dared to glace at the rearview mirrors and saw at least two headlights still chasing them. “Haven’t you taken them all out?” she asked.

“I’m not that kind of expert marksman!” Grisenko retorted.

Shevtsova handed over her own pistol. “Make your shots count!” she shouted. She didn’t see Grisenko nod her head in confirmation as she was concentrating on the road, but when she heard the strangled cry of one of their pursuers as he fell from his bike, she knew that the junior lieutenant had found her mark. Only one biker left.

Grisenko was no longer firing as indiscriminately as she had done before. Following the Pridnestrovian Army’s doctrine, Shevtsova’s Makarov had a round in the chamber and a full magazine, giving her a total of eight shots. Her very first shot with the pistol had hit one of the remaining bikers, but she had gotten very lucky with that. She had seven shots left, and as the senior lieutenant had told her, she had to make her shots count. Yet she also had to take into account that this was real life and not a Western-made movie where the actors could hit everything with any kind of weapon while riding a mobile platform like a motorcycle.

A burst of submachine gun fire forced Grisenko to duck her head and then she pulled the trigger three times instinctively. Six, five, four, she counted in her head, and then she kicked herself for wasting three shots just like that. She was once again reminded of how difficult it was to fire a gun while riding a motorcycle. Grisenko twisted her body around to get a good sight picture on the remaining biker, and then she loosed off a single round. Three.

The biker was still tight on their tail despite both Grisenko’s gunfire and Shevtsova twisting through the streets of Bathgate. They just couldn’t shake off the guy. If this went on then they wouldn’t be able to go back to the consulate unless they got rid of the chaser permanently.

Grisenko turned around once again and aimed at the last biker. She would have loved to hold the Makarov two-handed, but she needed one hand to hang on to the bike. She was reasonably accurate firing one-handed, but everything goes out the window when it comes to shooting at moving targets while also moving. She pulled the trigger nevertheless. Two. The biker replied with another burst of SMG fire, and Grisenko pulled the trigger once again. One. She was down to her last bullet, and unless she got really, really lucky, she would end up wasting it as well.

Yob’ tvoyu mat!” Shevtsova suddenly shouted, and she stamped on the brakes. They had ended up in some kind of dead end or cul-de-sac with an enemy between them and the only way out. Right at that moment, Olga Grisenko knew what she was supposed to do. “Grisenko, what are you doing?” Shevtsova asked as the former slid off the bike and began walking to the center of the road.

“I’m taking the shot, Lieutenant,” Grisenko replied. She spread her legs to give her a large center of gravity and held the pistol out in front of her with both hands to get a good aim at the oncoming biker.

Junior Lieutenant Olga Titovna Grisenko had qualified as an expert marksman on both the pistol and the rifle during her basic training and would have gone on to sniper school immediately had she not been recruited by the GRU. She did go on to sniper school after going through the GRU’s own course, and some of the lessons that she had learned from the Pridnestrovian Army’s marksmen were coming back loud and clear to her right now.

The first shot is always the worst shot for every shooter. Grisenko had been firing shots before, but this was the first time that she was taking an actual aimed shot while standing still, and that was what mattered in the end. Also, the first shot should always be on a big and easy target to warm up both the shooter and the weapon, but Grisenko had neither the time nor the luxury to do that. She was basically hoping to get a kill shot with her first proper shot of the night.

All of this was going through Grisenko’s mind in just a fraction of a second. As the biker approached her, she began counting back the distance between her and the rider. Ten meters. Five meters. At three meters, the closest that Grisenko would allow the biker to get, she pulled the trigger for the last time tonight. The slide locked back over an empty chamber as the spent brass casing flew through the air and clattered on the tarmac.

The biker was down. Grisenko took a step to the side to let the motorcycle slide past her. The motorbike had been forced onto its side by its fallen rider. She took a long, deep breath and slowly let it out. It was over.

To her credit, Shevtsova hadn’t so much as moved a muscle as they came close to getting captured or killed by the Anglatian gangsters. “You couldn’t have done that before we got trapped, Grisenko?” she asked, the first words that she had spoken after they got backed into a corner.

“I never had a better chance than now, Lieutenant,” Grisenko replied. “I think that’s all of them. We should be able to get back to the consulate without any trouble now.”

Shevtsova and Grisenko made it back to the Pridnestrovian consulate without further incident. Shevtsova parked the rented motorbike in the consulate’s underground parking before the two women walked across the street to the apartment building which was wholly leased by the Pridnestrovian government to serve as reasonably comfortable transient housing for passing diplomatic and government personnel.

Major Grigoriy Umalin and Captain Mstislav Andropov were already in the apartment where the four GRU agents were currently being quartered. “Where have you two been, Lieutenants?” Umalin asked as the two women entered the apartment. Both Shevtsova and Grisenko related the tale of the bike chase and how it had almost ended in their capture or death. Umalin nodded his head as he listened to the story, and then he told the tale of how he and Andropov had infiltrated the Crows’ Nest only to witness what was basically a coup d’état within the gang, and then they were discovered by the gangsters and run out of the place.

“The good news is that we have nothing to worry about now with regards to Roseanne,” Umalin said, “seeing as she’s too busy supporting gangsters rather than her own revolution. The bad news is that we may have just triggered the biggest gang war this world will ever see.”

“Oh, and I think I may have given Seth Hollis an actual knee injury,” Andropov added, “so there’s CSKA’s season down the drain almost immediately.”

Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports