NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates College Football (NSCF) 15 Sign-ups [CLOSED]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 pm

College Name: Army Academy
Nickname: Cadets
Home Stadium: War Memorial Stadium
Nation: Free Republics
Trigramme: FFR
Capacity: 57,446
Style of play: -5

On the condition of special dispensation being granted based on my RP history in NSCF and other tournaments, I'd like to also enter a second school:

College Name: Republica's Naval Academy
Nickname: Midshipmen
Home Stadium: Admiral Theriault Stadium
Nation: Free Republics
Trigramme: FFR
Capacity: 89,103
Style of play: -3.14
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:49 am

Just wanted to point out that the Marills aren't a rookie team. Just a returning one.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

NSCF
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby NSCF » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 am

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:Just wanted to point out that the Marills aren't a rookie team. Just a returning one.

Apologies for the error. Duly noted.

Sign-ups updated to Republica's Naval Academy.
Last edited by NSCF on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates College Football
Current season (30)Procedural ListPost-29 Cycle RankingsDiscussion threadUCFWCAll-Time StatsWiki

NSCF Headquarters : NSCF House, Joongyeong, Joongyeong, Quebec and Shingoryeo
Feel free to direct all enquiries regarding NSCF to this account via Telegram. If a reply is not forthcoming
within a couple of days, try the discussion thread or send a telegram to Quebec and Shingoryeo.
Posts made by this account are most likely written by the current NSCF Commissioner. At present, that is Quebec and Shingoryeo.

The Redvale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Redvale » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:10 am

Quick question, am I able to have one or two teams in this? I entered teams two straight times but didn't find the time to RP last edition. I have big plans this time and activity shouldn't be a problem if I enter two teams, and I also have a pretty good RP history with football.
Puppet of Anglatia. An FanT/MT crossover nation ruled by a pantheon of gods and their chosen prophets.
Sporting Achievements: Global Cup of Soccer 2 Champion, NSCF 15 & 16 Mineral Conference champion. Winter Olympic Medals: 4 G, 5 S, 4 B

OOC: Nationalist, & Populist. #FreeKekistan

NSCF
Diplomat

Postby NSCF » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 am

The Redvale wrote:Quick question, am I able to have one or two teams in this? I entered teams two straight times but didn't find the time to RP last edition. I have big plans this time and activity shouldn't be a problem if I enter two teams, and I also have a pretty good RP history with football.

Based on your RP history as Anglatia, I would be willing to grant a special dispensation if you wish to RP two schools this time.
Last edited by NSCF on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current season (30)Procedural ListPost-29 Cycle RankingsDiscussion threadUCFWCAll-Time StatsWiki

Feel free to direct all enquiries regarding NSCF to this account via Telegram. If a reply is not forthcoming
within a couple of days, try the discussion thread or send a telegram to Quebec and Shingoryeo.
Posts made by this account are most likely written by the current NSCF Commissioner. At present, that is Quebec and Shingoryeo.

The Redvale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Redvale » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:40 am

NSCF wrote:
The Redvale wrote:Quick question, am I able to have one or two teams in this? I entered teams two straight times but didn't find the time to RP last edition. I have big plans this time and activity shouldn't be a problem if I enter two teams, and I also have a pretty good RP history with football.

Based on your RP history as Anglatia, I would be willing to grant a special dispensation if you wish to RP two schools this time.

Alright, thanks.

I updated my sign up to have a second school, I should have enough time to RP both of them this time.
Puppet of Anglatia. An FanT/MT crossover nation ruled by a pantheon of gods and their chosen prophets.
Sporting Achievements: Global Cup of Soccer 2 Champion, NSCF 15 & 16 Mineral Conference champion. Winter Olympic Medals: 4 G, 5 S, 4 B

OOC: Nationalist, & Populist. #FreeKekistan

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:28 am

Country Name: Frenline Delpha
Country Trigramme: LPC
College Name: Leopord Central
Nickname: Condors
Home Stadium: Mike A. Damion Stadium (41,000); Steamfish, Frenline Delpha
Style of play: +4
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

United Vietussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 09, 2015

Postby United Vietussia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:38 pm

College Name: Vietussia Academy
Nickname: Vulcans
Home Stadium: Papa Vulcan Arena
Nation: United Vietussia

Optional fields
Trigramme: UNV
Capacity: 55,000
Style of play: 2
Last edited by United Vietussia on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NSCF
Diplomat

Postby NSCF » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Vietussia is in as the 31st team, and Republica's Naval Academy has withdrawn to bring us back down to 30.

With that, sign-ups are closed. IC thread is up.
Last edited by NSCF on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports