NATION

PASSWORD

World Baseball Classic 37 Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Ilyseum
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilyseum » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:32 pm

World Baseball Classic 37: Frenline Delpha and Ilyseum

Welcome to the 37th World Baseball Classic! Teams from 48 nations will soon compete in Frenline Delpha and Ilyseum to determine the best baseball team in the multiverse. For some of those teams (including Ilyseum), this is their first time competing in the most prestigious international baseball tournament. For others (including Frenline Delpha), this is just another chapter in a long series of tournaments. Underneath the spoiler, you will find a list of all 48 nations that are participating in this tournament, along with their current ranking and which pot they were placed in for the group draw.

Pot 1

Schiltzberg (1)
Nova Anglicana (2)
Super-Llamaland (3)
Frenline Delpha (4)
Maklohi Vai (5)
West Saintland (6)
Zyarus (7)
Nassau-Hessen (8)

Pot 2

Jeckland (9)
Gregoryisgodistan (10)
Ethane (11)
Ko-oren (12)
United States of Devonta (14)
Cosumar (15)
San Llera (17)
Kaboomlandia (18)

Pot 3

Abanhfleft (19)
The Fair Republic (22)
Flardania (25)
Anglatia (29)
Drawkland (31)
The Serbian Empire (33)
Amazonesta (34)
West Phoenicia (34)

Pot 4

Elykyellek (56)
Skeckoa (66)
Alinghi- Federal Democratic Republic (UR)
-Anthor- (UR)
Britonisea (UR)
Cheongji (UR)
Confederate Islands of Paputu (UR)
Greater Vakolicci Haven (UR)

Pot 5

Hannasea (UR)
Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje (UR)
Ilyseum (UR)
Islanda Lunigo (UR)
Jestoria (UR)
Korizland (UR)
New Cape Land (UR)
New Jawel (UR)

Pot 6

Nuevo Caracas (UR)
Yuuzhan vong empire (UR)
Platerdam (UR)
Qasden (UR)
Sandberg (UR)
Southern Democratic States (UR)
The Greater Korean Republic (UR)
Vangaziland (UR)

The format for this WBC will be 8 groups of 6, with each team playing a 6-round-robin for a total of 30 games against their groupmates (3 "home" games and 3 "away" games against each opponent) in one of the host nations, with 3 games scorinated per day. The top 2 teams in each group's final standings will advance to the Round of 16. Should any teams finish the group stage tied, the ties will be broken based on the tiebreakers in the host bid.

The first 3 games will be scorinated on WEDNESDAY AUGUST 24th, 2016. You may post your rosters and RPs at any time. Please use the WBC Discussion Thread for purely OOC posts and comments and reserve this thread for rosters, RPs and results.

If you wish to use umpires in your RPs, we do have an Umpire Thread, which has (unfortunately) not been used in a long time. If you wish to add umpires to this thread, feel free to do so.

Rosters

Rosters are a list of your players, the positions they occupy and your team's home stadium(s). This can also include statistics, both personal and about their play, as well as their handedness, stengths and weaknesses, uniforms, nicknames, coaches, or anything else you find appropriate. You can find examples of rosters in last WBC's thread, starting here and continuing for the remainder of the first page.

Rosters are appreciated and there will be a roster bonus for nations that post rosters. Rosters may include a RP permissions box (godmodding, injuries, choosing scorers, etc.) if players want to put restrictions on the roleplaying of their characters. Here is an RP box form that you could copy and paste into your roster post:

Code: Select all
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my runscorers: Yes/No
Choose my lineup: Yes/No
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes/No
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No
Eject my players: Yes/No
Godmod other events: Yes/No
Use DH at home: Yes/No

New to baseball RPing, or sports RPing in general?

If you're new to sports RPing in general, please read this thread, as it provides a great guide for what you need to know. If you have any questions, you can send a TG to Ilyseum or Frenline Delpha, post on the WBC Discussion Thread, or on the Sports Roleplaying Questions thread.

One thing unique to baseball is the designated hitter, a feature often confusing to newcomers. For explanation, I turn to Equestrian States' concise summary:
Equestrian States wrote:The Designated Hitter (DH) Rule is an aspect that is unique to baseball here on NS Sports. In short, the DH rule allows for teams to designate a player to bat for their pitcher, generally giving teams more flexibility when at bat. For more information on the DH rule and its implementation, please refer to the Wikipedia article on the subject, as it goes into far more detail than I can here. In regards to the WBC, the DH rule is only used if the home team uses a DH. If the home team does not use a DH, neither team will use the DH, regardless of the away team’s preference. If the home team has not specified (in their roster or an RP) whether they use a DH or not, the first participant to RP will dictate the use/nonuse of the DH in that game.

IC information, as well as the group draw, is provided in the posts below.

Schedule

MDs 1-3: August 24th
MDs 4-6: August 25th
MDs 7-9: August 26th
MDs 10-12: August 27th
MDs 13-15: August 28th
Mid-Group Stage Off Day: August 29th
MDs 16-18: August 30th
MDs 19-21: August 31st
MDs 22-24: September 1st
MDs 25-27: September 2nd
MDs 28-30: September 3rd
Pre-Playoffs Off Day: September 4th
Round of 16 Games 1 & 2: September 5th
Round of 16 Games 3 & 4: September 6th
Round of 16 Game 5: September 7th
Quarterfinals Games 1 & 2: September 8th
Quarterfinals Games 3 & 4: September 9th
Quarterfinals Game 5: September 10th
Semifinals Games 1 & 2: September 11th
Semifinals Games 3 & 4: September 12th
Semifinals Game 5: September 13th
Finals/3PPO Games 1 & 2: September 14th
Finals/3PPO Games 3 & 4: September 15th
3PPO Game 5/Finals Games 5 & 6: September 16th
Finals Game 7: September 17th

Helpful Links
World Baseball Classic Discussion Thread
Our bid
Signup Thread
Last edited by Ilyseum on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Past Tech/Magical Tech nation based out of the Realm of the Gods, a dimension inspired by RPGs, mythology and ancient/medieval history. Founder of the Olympia Games and host of the I Olympia Games.

The user behind this nation is better known as Saintland/Free Republics/Falatulu and is the author of A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Group A (Frenline Delpha)

Frenline Delpha (4)
Ko-oren (12)
-Anthor- (UR)
Southern Democratic States (UR)
New Jawel (UR)
Amazonesta (34)

Group B (Frenline Delpha)

New Cape Land (UR)
West Phoenicia (34)
Britonisea (UR)
Cosumar (15)
Zyarus (7)
Yuuzhan vong empire (UR)

Group C (Frenline Delpha)

Korizland (UR)
Confederate Islands of Paputu (UR)
Super-Llamaland (3)
San Llera (17)
The Fair Republic (22)
The Greater Korean Republic (UR)

Group D (Frenline Delpha)

United States of Devonta (14)
Flardania (25)
Platerdam (UR)
Nova Anglicana (2)
Jestoria (UR)
Greater Vakolicci Haven (UR)

Group E (Ilyseum)

Ilyseum (UR)
Ethane (11)
Skeckoa (66)
Schiltzberg (1)
Vangaziland (UR)
Drawkland (31)

Group F (Ilyseum)

Islanda Lunigo (UR)
Sandberg (UR)
West Saintland (6)
Alinghi- Federal Democratic Republic (UR)
Gregoryisgodistan (10)
Anglatia (29)

Group G (Ilyseum)

Cheongji (UR)
Qasden (UR)
Abanhfleft (19)
Maklohi Vai (5)
Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje (UR)
Kaboomlandia (18)

Group H (Ilyseum)

Nassau-Hessen (8)
Nuevo Caracas (UR)
Elykyellek (56)
Hannasea (UR)
The Serbian Empire (33)
Jeckland (9)

"Home" team listed first
MD1: 6v1, 5v2, 4v3
MD2: 4v6, 3v5, 2v1
MD3: 6v2, 1v3, 5v4
MD4: 5v6, 4v1, 3v2
MD5: 6v3, 2v4, 1v5
MD6-MD10: Same as MD1-5 with home and away teams reversed
MD11-30: Schedule for MD1-10 repeats
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Ilyseum
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilyseum » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Ilyseum IC Information

Ilyseum is the name given to the territory controlled by the Ilysee Republic, centered around the Eternal Capital of Ilysea but the origin of the Eternal Capital lies shrouded in legend. According to the legends, around a thousand years in the past, a realm destroyed itself in a nuclear armageddon. The gods, in order to prevent the humans of that dimension from going extinct, transported a select few into their Realm, where the gods could play an active role in the lives of mortals and ensure that they never again created technology that was capable of destroying a world. At first, the new Realm was chaotic but eventually new civilizations began to form. One of those civilizations was centered around the city of Ilysea.

The city of Ilysea was founded over 800 years ago, on a dozen hills. It has since come to dominate much of the Realm, becoming one of its great cities, with a population exceeding a million. As Ilysea grew, the gods granted its legions victory after victory on the battlefield and a great empire that spans much of the Realm. Every day, traders and merchants from all throughout the Realm gather in the Eternal Capital's massive Marketplace to trade the rarest and most exotic goods, as well as every mundane good. As travel across Ilysee territory can take weeks or even months, the entire Ilysee half of the WBC will be contested within the capital and the surrounding regions.

The Realm of the Gods differs greatly from the mundane realm. In the Realm of the Gods, horses are the main means of transportation and the sword, the shield and the spear still the main weapons of warfare. However, Ilysee sorcerers are capable of approximating some technologies that most from outside of the Realm will be used to. Most notably, certain spheres are capable of acting much like a television and High Sorcerer Urien Kay will be doing his best to assist visiting nations in converting spherecasts of WBC matches into a format capable of being broadcast on television.

During the WBC, teams competing in Ilyseum will be able to take in the Olympia Games, which will be held mostly simultaneously with this edition of the WBC and see a myriad of sports including blitzball, chariot racing and pankration. Tournaments involving the best athletes from Ilysea and the provinces are held in the Eternal Capital on a daily basis, as are gladiatorial contests. Those looking for other forms of entertainment can visit the Eternal Capital's brothels, which are famous throughout the Realm while those looking to worship the gods may do so at the numerous temples located throughout the city. Visitors to the temples may even get to see an Ilysee god or goddess up close and personal.

Throughout the course of the WBC, visitors will experience Ilysea's mild climate which is roughly the same year-round.

Olympia Coliseum (Group E)

The Olympia Coliseum, originally known as the Olympic Coliseum, was originally intended to be the Olympic Stadium for the Games of the XI Olympiad. The coliseum is a massive stadium, with the left and right field fences placed 370 feet back from the plate, the center field fence placed at 444 feet and copious amounts of foul ground. Around the fences, there is a track which will see use for the Olympia Games during the WBC. The coliseum seats 74,327.

Ilysea Amphitheater (Group F)

The Ilysea Amphitheater, located right in the center of the city, is famous throughout Ilyseum as the home of the best sporting competition in all the land. The arena, which is several centuries old and has been renovated several times, offers a variety of events and competitions at all hours of the day and night. A baseball field has been constructed at the Amphitheater, with a left field fence that is a mere 305 feet from home plate, a center field fence that is 392 feet from the plate and a right field fence that is 317 feet from home. The Amphitheater's baseball field has very limited foul ground but seating for 37,404 fans is available and tens of thousands more can stand in a special standing room only area.

Olympia Ballpark (Group G)

Olympia Ballpark was built on the southern outpost of the city and is one of several venues built for an Olympic Games that never happened. Olympia Park has short fences at 300 feet to both left and right and 370 feet to center but plenty of foul ground. The park seats 41,308 and has a standing room only section for additional fans.

Ilysea Baseball Field (Group H)

The Ilysea Baseball Field is a very old baseball field with limited bleachers and amenities, fences 330 feet back in left and right field and a 400 foot fence in center. The field, located on the city's westernmost hill, has seating for 9,432 fans and standing room for 50-75 thousand. While it had fallen into disrepair at one time, the Senate recently financed the renovation of the stadium.
Last edited by Ilyseum on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Tech/Magical Tech nation based out of the Realm of the Gods, a dimension inspired by RPGs, mythology and ancient/medieval history. Founder of the Olympia Games and host of the I Olympia Games.

The user behind this nation is better known as Saintland/Free Republics/Falatulu and is the author of A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Stadiums

Hosts: Group A; Round of 16 #1; Semi-Final 1

Hosts: Group B; Round of 16 #2; Quarter-Final 1

Hosts: Group C; Round of 16 #3; Quarter-Final 2

Hosts: Group D; Round of 16 #4
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Gregoryisgodistan Bat Slaves

#4 2B Shirtmaker 9DHUAS (Bats Right/Throws Right Age 26)
#14 1B Chauffeur JJIASDES (L/R Age 31)
#3 LF Soldier JSIAISKS (L/R Age 32)
#33 C Enemy Crusher Bobby Furgles (R/R Age 26) - strikes out a lot, but when he hits it, it's going a long way; he is also very poor defensively and may be replaced late in games if we are winning.
#18 DH Barber LIEUIUSH (S/R Age 28)
#41 RF Lumberjack JSUUSI99387 (R/R Age 29)
#13 3B Grammar Enforcement Officer CUPSI19291 (R/R, Age 23)
#21 CF Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal (L/L Age 28)
#2 SS Cow Herder BYD1727 (R/R, Age 20)

If there is no DH and a right-hander is pitching against Gregoryisgodistan, move Barber LIEUIUSH to right field and bench Lumberjack JSUUSI99387. If there is no DH and a left-hander is pitching against Gregoryisgodistan, move Barber LIEUIUSH to right field, move Lumberjack JSUUSI99387 to center field, and bench Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal. Either way, move everyone else up one and bat the pitcher ninth.

Pitching Rotation (all pitchers bat the same way they throw except if noted)

#40 SP: Soldier USUALSO (R Age 27)
#45 SP: Sockmaker 818ZAUE (L Age 27)
#32 SP: Spelling Enforcement Officer 01AHH183 (R Age 28)
#60 SP: Pervert Chaser DPDUDU38 (R Age 24)

Bullpen:

#46 Long Relief: Slave Beater JUF8130 (R Age 28)
#29 Middle Relief: Lampmaker 82477GSS (L Age 33)
#47 Middle Relief: Carpenter DHHAUS (R Age 21)
#22 Set-up Man: Slave Beater QAIIZ1 (R Age 20)
#25 Set-up Man/Closer: Gruelmaker 128SUAUAUDY8181 (R Age 20)
#50 Closer: Chef SHSUUAISSADF (L/Switch hitter Age 23)

Bench:

#20 C Cheese Police 4827HDKSXZ (R/R Age 22) (often brought in as a late-game defensive replacement.)
#26 1B: Slavecatcher LA1929ZBA (L/R Age 24)
#5 IF: Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Speedy Berry (S/R Age 24)
#34 1B/OF: Soldier XX1AMMZZ (R/R Age 29)
#11 OF: Prune Farmer IKEALUKA9 (L/L Age 20)

Coaching Staff:

#63 Manager: Assistant Sports Minister Grant Armstrong (Age 46)
#67 Pitching Coach: Slave Catcher FHFHDIAFG13 (Age 44)
#64 Hitting Coach: Deputy Sports Commissioner Hayes Charkoal (Age 51)
#61 Fielding Coach: Executioner 9D8AH (Age 35)
#65 Third Base Coach: Assistant Sports Minister Charlie Jordan (Age 38)
#66 First Base Coach: Schoolteacher 19DHAHE (Age 40)
#24 Bench Coach: Grammar Enforcement Officer OOA0010 (R/R Age 33)

After World Baseball Classic 33, Retiree 913H012S retired as manager and bench coach Assistant Sports Minister Grant Armstrong was promoted to take his place. Backup catcher Grammar Enforcement Officer OOA0010 announced his retirement from play in order to become the bench coach and Cheese Police 4827HDKSXZ took his place as backup/defensive replacement. Additionally, center fielder Executioner 9D8AH announced his retirement to become the fielding coach, a newly created position. Prune Farmer IKEALUKA9 will replace him on the roster, but will sit on the bench for now with Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal being inserted into the lineup.

Stadium:

Due to the destruction of Lord Almighty Gregory Baseball Stadium by Wolfopian terrorists (OOC: actually a Gregoryisgodistani false flag), all home games will be played at Pervert Chaser NAUSJW Ballpark, formerly known as Covello Field, located in District 27, about half a mile from Covello Bay. It was renamed prior to the IBS to honor former pitching coach and pitcher Pervert Chaser NAUSJW who was arrested in New Wolfopolis during the World Baseball Classic for performing his job, castrating and dickapitating Mount Tamobet players competing in the nude. He is currently in Wolfopian prison. The arrest of Pervert Chaser NAUSJW led to Gregoryisgodistan adding New Wolfopolis to the Enemy List, which according to the Gregoryisgodistani government was the impetus for the terrorist attack.

Pervert Chaser NAUSJW Ballpark seats 4,000 fans. Beyond the fence is a small patch of woods. Beyond that are some luxury houses, and beyond that is Covello Bay and the District 27 Marina, where the wealthy dock their personal yachts. The marina also has space for foreign ships to dock. It can hold fairly large ships. Ships with capacities up to 50 people should be able to dock there, possibly more if they are small enough. The marina area is off limits to Gregoryisgodistani commoners, who will be executed if they trespass, but foreigners do not need to worry about that provided they have their papers. Teams can either fly into Lord Almighty Gregory National Airport in the Capital District and travel approximately 600 miles by bus or travel by boat, dock at the marina, and rent a bus to drive about a mile to the stadium. (Walking from the marina is also possible.) Teams traveling by boat should inform the Gregoryisgodistani government as soon as possible so that customs can meet them there and space can be made for their boat. Please include the number of people traveling with you.

RP:

Choose my Lineup No - follow what was posted.
Choose my Runscorers Yes
RP Injuries Yes, one per game.
Godmod Injuries Yes, but note the above restriction.
Follow my Rotation: Yes
Eject my players: Yes, one per game unless you eject a commensurate number of yours. For instance, you can eject three of my players if you eject two of yours. This includes coaches, who can be ejected but count towards the limit. An exception is that you can eject both my manager and my pitcher for throwing at a batter after a warning (as the rules say should happen) and this counts as one ejection.
Godmod other events: Yes, do anything except kill Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state and official deity. Failed assassinations and fake assassinations using prop heads are fine. However, expect reciprocation. If you kill one of my players, that's fine, but I'm going to kill one of yours. If you don't TG me first to ask which one I'd be ok with killing, I won't TG you first, I'll just kill one, though if you kill a bench player I would kill one of your bench players, not a starter. I will do this WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR RP PERMISSIONS because it is far too complicated to figure out whether we'd both be in violation of each other's RP permissions or whether you made an exception, meaning we're both fine.
Other: If you do an RP involving my country, but do not mention it by name ("Gregoryisgodistan" without any formatting in the middle of the word such as striking "isgod" to make Gregoryisgodistan) TG me to give me a heads up. You do not need to wait for permission, and there is a chance I won't bother to reply. I frequently search for mentions of my nation so I can reply to RP's, but if you don't mention it by name, I can't do that. If for whatever IC reason you refer to my country by some other name (Gregoryisgodistan, Gregoryistan, Gregoryisnotgodistan, "that country with a name so blasphemous I cannot speak it" etc.) that is fine but either mention my country by name in an OOC note or TG me.
Use DH at home: Yes. But we're using official MLB rules, not international rules, so if you have a starting pitcher who is a good hitter, you may bat him instead of a DH, but then you lose your right to a DH for the remainder of the game even if you go to the bullpen. It also means if you move your DH to the field, you have you bat the pitcher for the remainder of the game. Normally, he would bat in the spot of the player who was replaced, but you could always do a double switch. He has to bat somewhere though.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Korizland
Attaché

Founded: Nov 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korizland » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:37 pm

STARTING LINEUP
61 CF Cheryl Benson
68 2B Shannen Bronson
74 RF Drew Ashworth
10 SS Brayden Tyson
31 3B Kenna Fox
08 1B Melville Cummins
42 C Eustace Ackerman
94 DH Merlyn Miller
71 LF Maree MacCances

59 P Peter Merchant

FULL ROSTER
Pitchers
Starters
59 Peter Merchant
11 Allyson Aston
Bullpen
99 Adamina Priestly
56 Winton MacIntyre
79 Floyd Wilson
Closer
35 Simone Strickland
Catcher
42 Eustace Ackerman
56 Fiona Gibbs
Infielders
68 Shannen Bronson
10 Brayden Tyson
31 Kenna Fox
08 Melville Cummins
18 Triston Bryant
31 Betony Constable
Outfield
61 Cheryl Benson
74 Drew Ashworth
71 Maree MacCances
57 Johna Fairchild
DH
94 Merlyn Miller

Group C                            Pld    W   L    RF   RA   RD   Pts 
1 Super-Llamaland 9 7 2 40 27 +13 21
2 San Llera 9 5 4 40 41 −1 15
3 Korizland 9 5 4 40 28 +12 15
4 The Fair Republic 9 5 4 44 38 +6 15
5 Confederate Islands of Paputu 9 3 6 31 43 −12 9
6 The Greater Korean Republic 9 2 7 38 56 −18 6

MD  DATE      OPPONENT         RESULT
1 24 AUG @ Greater Korea 3-6 LOSS
2 24 AUG @ Paputu 5-1 WIN
3 24 AUG V Super-Llamaland 1-3 LOSS
4 26 AUG @ San Llera 3-4 LOSS
5 26 AUG V Fair Republic 4-0 WIN
6 26 AUG V Greater Korea 5-4 WIN
7 27 AUG V Paputu 3-6 LOSS
8 27 AUG @ Super-Llamaland 5-3 WIN
9 27 AUG V San Llera 11-1 WIN
10 28 AUG @ Fair Republic TBD
11 28 AUG @ Greater Korea TBD
12 28 AUG @ Paputu TBD
13 29 AUG V Super-Llamaland TBD
14 29 AUG @ San Llera TBD
15 29 AUG V Fair Republic TBD
16 30 AUG V Greater Korea TBD
17 30 AUG V Paputu TBD
18 30 AUG @ Super-Llamaland TBD
19 31 AUG V San Llera TBD
20 31 AUG @ Fair Republic TBD
21 31 AUG @ Greater Korea TBD
22 1 SEP @ Paputu TBD
23 1 SEP V Super-Llamaland TBD
24 1 SEP @ San Llera TBD
25 2 SEP V Fair Republic TBD
26 2 SEP Greater Korea TBD
27 2 SEP V Paputu TBD
28 3 SEP @ Super-Llamaland TBD
29 3 SEP V San Llera TBD
30 3 SEP @ Fair Republic TBD

Choose my runscorers: Yes
Choose my lineup: No
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes (moderate, only out for the rest of that game and maybe one more, otherwise TG me first)
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (TG me first)
Eject my players: Yes (TG me first)
Godmod other events: Yes
Use DH at home: Yes
Last edited by Korizland on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Fair Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Fair Repubilc Toucans

Postby The Fair Republic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Manager: Tony Williams, Age 56
Starters:
Buck Natters L, Age 27, 22-7 165 K's and 2.85 ERA in FRBL (Fair Republic Baseball League)
Rodger Harrison R, Age 29, 21-1 103 K's and 2.55 ERA in FRBL
Kyle Lynch R, Age 21, 17-9 136 K's and 2.78 ERA in FRBL
Leigh Phillips L, Age 25, 15-4 108 K'S and 3.25 ERA in FRBL
Patrick Peterson, Age 33 R, 18-11 156 K's and 3.87 ERA in FRBL

Relievers :
Tommy Lifter (LR) R Age 26, 9-4 42 K's 1.19 ERA in FRBL
Ricky Rodgers (LR) L Age 26, 6-2 87 K's and 1.12 ERA in FRBL
Ron Henderson (MR) L Age 34, 3-2 16 K's and 0.92 ERA in FRBL
Carlos Lopez (MR) R Age 27, 3-1 19 K's and 1.23 ERA in FRBL
David Powell (MR) R Age 25, 4- 1 16 K's and 1.47 ERA in FRBL
Cedric Cox (SU) L Age 29, 2-0 13 K's and 1.16 ERA in FRBL
Scooter Jamison (CL) R Age 23, 4-0 58 K's 51 Saves and 0.79 ERA in FRBL

Batters:
1. CF Harry Liddi S, Age 25, .377 BA, 7 HR, 73 RBI and 58 SB in FRBL
2. SS Orville Jaeger S, Age 27, .320 BA, 24 HR, 93 RBI and 25 SB in FRBL
3. 1B James Wilson R, Age 29, .268 BA, 28 HR, 111 RBI and 6 SB in FRBL
4. RF Henry Brando L, Age 24, .353 BA, 54 HR, 160 RBI and 39 SB in FRBL
5. 3B Reggie Picker L, Age 23, .314 BA, 23 HR, 108 RBI and 25 SB in FRBL
6. LF Larry Donaldson R, Age 28, .328 BA, 19 HR, 97 RBI and 20 SB in FRBL
7. 2B Gary Payton R (Captain), Age 36, .314 BA, 17 HR, 92 RBI and 0 SB in FRBL
8. C Bob Benson S, Age 23, .300 BA, 12 HR, 77 RBI and 3 SB in FRBL
9. Pitcher or DH. Jared Holland R, Age 33, .282 BA, 10 HR, 64 RBI and 1 SB in FRBL

Style of Play: The Toucans rely on pitching, defense and speed to win games, aggressive base running and hitting and reliable pitching are the hallmarks of the Toucans. (+2)
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Within Reason
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Eject my players: Within Reason
Godmod other events: Within Reason
3rd Place-RUWC 23
Runner Up-RUWC 25

-Anthor-
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Anthor- » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Anthoran National Baseball Team
"The Thunderheads"

Manager: Jacob Adler
Bench Coach(Takes over in case of ejection): Sinjin Phillips
Hitting Coach: Oliver Bailey (Known for concentrating on contact hitting)
Pitching Coach: Bernard Clarke (Known for developing aces, and focusing on those, over others)
Jerseys: Home

Starting Pitchers
Noah Clarke - #47, Aged 29
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 17-6, 2.31 ERA, 213 K's, 199 IP
Donald Sheard - #2, Aged 24
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 15-9, 2.11 ERA, 241 K's, 232 IP
Alair Morgan - #25, Aged 22
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 21-3, 1.97 ERA, 231 K's, 218 IP
Konnor Valentine - #70, Aged 26
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 11-9, 2.54 ERA, 203 K's, 241 IP
John Hyde - #44, Aged 31
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 15-4, 2.64 ERA, 111 K's, 201 IP

Relievers
Mark Benton - Closer (#59), Aged 29
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 8-4, 39 SV's, 56 IP, 1.13 WHIP, 2.34 ERA
Lewis Cohen - Setup (#83), Aged 34
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 3-5, 37 SV's, 78 IP, 13.4 K/9, 2.11 ERA
Holden Moore - Setup (#55), Aged 26
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 1-3, 29 SV's, 65 IP, 11.5 K/9, 2.45 ERA
Ian Burch - Middle Relief (#57), Aged 24
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 5-3, 11 SV's, 98 IP, 15.2 K/9, 2.01 ERA
Stephen Pearce - Middle Relief (#49), Aged 27
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 8-0, 4 SV's, 114 IP, 13.2 K/9, 2.11 ERA
Nicholas Hamring - Middle Relief (#31)), Aged 28
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): 5 - 2, 9 SV's, 108 IP, 12.8 K/9, 1.93 ERA

Catcher
Jason MacKey* - #88, Aged 27
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .289 AVG, 489 AB, 141 H, 28 HR, 103 RBI
Brandon Lyr - #81, Aged 22
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .276 AVG, 311 AB, 85 H, 17 HR, 16 RBI

First Base
Peter Eaves* - #11, Aged 24
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .318 AVG, 516 AB, 164 H, 25 HR, 115 RBI
Blake Watson - #70, Aged 26
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .277 AVG, 390 AB, 108 H, 11 HR, 4 RBI

Second Base
Tony Russell - #68, Aged 32
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .332 AVG, 587 AB, 194 H ,8 HR, 95 RBI

Shortstop
Patrick Lewis - #28, Aged 25
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .298 AVG, 478 AB, 142 H, 6 HR, 45 RBI, 65 SB

Left Field
John Kirby - #21, Aged 23
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .347 AVG, 611 AB, 212 H, 37 HR, 91 RBI
Steve Lodge - #47, Aged 28
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .282 AVG, 486 AB, 137 H, 19 HR, 27 RBI

Center Field
Donald Wright - #67, Aged 27
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .301 AVG, 595 AB, 179 H, 29 HR, 51 RBI

Right Field
Cecil Martin - #39, Aged 24
Last Full Season Stats(Last Season): .290 AVG, 401 AB, 116 H, 49 HR, 69 RBI

Choose my lineup: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes (TG first)
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (TG First)
Eject my players: No
Godmod other events: Yes (TG First)
Last edited by -Anthor- on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Anthor
Capital: Vaumort
Monarch: King Michael III of House Lenova
Prime Minister: Rachael Monday
Info: Anthoran News Network, Anthoran Sports Broadcasting Network
NSS International Ratings:
WCOH 35 Champions | WJHC 15 Champions

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Nation Name: Elykyellek
Team nickname: Yellekan '37
Demonym: Yellekan
Manager: Everett Wolff

Rosters
# - Pos - Name (B/T) – Age - Team

Lineup – No DH
#12 – 1B – Simon Finnin (R/R) – 29 – K.C. Grizzlies
#11 – 2B – Janessa Howland (L/L) – 28 – Crowser Cyclones
#8 – 3B – Heino Kruse (R/R) – 26 – Hohn Wolves
#9 – C – Dominik Kasper (R/R) – 31 – Voyagers BC
#22 – SS – Lulu Gehrig (R/R) – 24 – Crowser Cyclones
#4 – CF – Conrad Ljung (L/L) – 33 – Lund Lions
#29 – RF – Soraya Woods (R/R) – 33 – NRBC
#35 – LF – Kalha Davis (R/R) – 25 – Voyagers BC
Pitcher

Lineup – With DH
#12 – 1B – Simon Finnin (R/R) – 29 – K.C. Grizzlies
#11 – 2B – Janessa Howland (L/L) – 28 – Crowser Cyclones
#8 – 3B – Heino Kruse (R/R) – 26 – Hohn Wolves
#9 – C – Dominik Kasper (R/R) – 31 – Voyagers BC
#22 – SS – Lulu Gehrig (R/R) – 24 – Crowser Cyclones
#4 – CF – Conrad Ljung (L/L) – 33 – Lund Lions
#29 – RF – Soraya Woods (R/R) – 33 – NRBC
#35 – LF – Kalha Davis (R/R) – 25 – Voyagers BC
#63 – DH – Finlay Waller (R/R) – 30 – K.C. Juniors

Pitching Rotation
#20 – P – Thora Yang (L/L) – 27 – Kayland Z’s
#21 – P – Scotty Shea (R/R) – 26 – Crowser Cyclones
#59 – P – Kord Esbjorn (R/R) – 33 – K.C. Grizzlies
#13 – P – Gundmund Lee (L/L) – 30 – Voyagers BC
#37 – P – Fionola McKay (R/R) – 35 – NRBC

Bench
#63 – IF/DH – Finlay Waller (R/R) – 30 – K.C. Juniors
#2 – IF – Eleanor Augustine (R/R) – 28 – NRBC
#77 – IF – Delmar Colburg (L/L) – 29 – Goldie BC
#28 – OF – Robby Walther (R/R) – 27 – Hohn Wolves
#14 – OF – Ginny Bergstorm (S/R) – 26 – Lund Lions
#5 – C – Johanna Yannick (S/R) – 30 – Wendale Giants

Bullpen
#44 – P – Ormond Crewe (R/R) – 32 – Goldie BC (Long Relief)
#38 – P – Ida Faulkner (L/L) – 23 – Wendale Giants (Long - Mid Relief)
#35 – P – Andrina Schnur (R/R) – 35 – K.C. Grizzlies (Mid Relief)
#24 – P – Jun Oliversen (L/L) – 25 – Voyagers BC (Mid Relief)
#27 – P – Arnbjorg Linden (R/R) – 24 – Crowser Cyclones (Set-Up)
#51 – P – Oyestein Hemirsson (R/R) – 37 – NRBC (Closer)

Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes, for the rest of the game
Eject my players: Yes
Godmod other events: No
Use DH at home: No
Last edited by Elykyellek on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:27 pm

The Quick Bulletin: No major changes in the starting lineup except for the replacement of Paul Davis with the 19-year old Limahinan phenom Kai Walutani.

Maklohi Vai National Baseball Team
Nickname: Lumai
Acronym: MKV
Home Field: Kamanakai Oa'a Pani Stadium
MANAGER: Mae'ao

SS #15 Riolai Komotai (S/R)
LF #38 Muno Lopakarai (R/R)
1B #3 Ri’ino Uilnai (L/L)
CF #1 Koilani Ruputuo (S/R)
3B #17 Esteban Gutierrez (R/R)
C #4 Moalna’akai Lai (R/R)
RF #16 Woilao Wanao (L/L)
2B #12 Kai Walutani (R/R)
Pitcher's Spot

SS #15 Riolai Komotai (S/R)
LF #38 Muno Lopakarai (R/R)
1B #3 Ri’ino Uilnai (L/L)
CF #1 Koilani Ruputuo (S/R)
3B #17 Esteban Gutierrez (R/R)
C #4 Moalna’akai Lai (R/R)
DH #11 Nalo Makai (R/R)
RF #16 Woilao Wanao (L/L)
2B #12 Kai Walutani (R/R)

#10 Aonmai Rutulotoa (RHP)
#34 Rulo Mutukopuropai (RHP)
#61 Uwo (LHP)
#30 Woluno Korukapakani (RHP)
#72 Luciano Rivera (LHP)

INF #18 Nalo Makai (R/R) DH in DH games
INF #14 Lokumao Tolokanapai (S/L)
INF #19 Pokumo Molunokoropani (R/R)
OF #36 Julian Lokumanai (L/L)
OF #13 Lumo Wamoi (S/R)
OF #35 Patrick Sullivan (R/R)

#92 Koruwo Lomukanapai (RHP) long relief
#43 Unrowai Lonma’ao (RHP) mid relief
#20 Katwo (LHP) lefty specialist
#52 Moluko Purawakanakapai (LHP) 7th inning
#41 Kumo Nolupanokawani (RHP) 8th inning
#55 A’awnai Kupantai (RHP) Closer

Choose my run-scorers: Yes
Choose my lineup: No, follow my lineup posted above.
Follow my Pitching Rotation: Yes, follow the rotation posted above.
RP injuries to my players: No
DH used at home: No
Godmod other events: No death.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Skeckoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skeckoa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:58 am

This year, the Federación Nacional de Beisbol Esququi is proud to announce its squad for the upcoming Baseball World Cup. The lineup for this Cup has been being called a "Changing of the Guard" back in Skeckoa. The most notable difference that people will see with this year's squad will be the inclusion of American-born Esquequi citizens that play mostly in the MiLB. Nonetheless, Manager Gerónimo Cruz will still be at the head of a much younger team.

Manager Gerónimo Cruz, 59 #00

C Amaxi Ginebreda, 19 (R/R) #13
Amaxi is a first-time contestant in the BWC. He currently plays in the farm system of the Seattle Mariners. He is a natural leader on the field and in the batter's box he has the discipline of a priest.
C/1B Santiago de los Santos, 29 (L/R) #4
Santos is in his 3rd BWC. He currently plays catcher and bats clean-up for BC Sur Santos. He is known for his ability to draw walks.

1B/C Frederick Ferganson (L/L), 21 #21
Ferganson is a young southpaw from the remote Esquequi frontier. His troubled youth has made him mentally resilient. He is a hard swinging lefty that refuses to put the word "single" into his baseball vocabulary.
2B/SS Constantino "El Torrito" Ortiz, 21 (R/R) #20
A WBC veteran, El Torrito hopes to make up for a poor performance last time Skeckoa participated in the cup. His glove has won him the 3 consecutive Mano Limpia (Gold Gloves) as a shortstop for the Reyes de Quedicse.
2B/1B Warren Díaz, 24 (S,R) #19
Diaz has been ranked one of the top prospects in the Atlanta Braves organization. He made the cut for the national team beating out the heavily favored Enrique Gomez.
SS/2B/3B Pokairon Peterfem'keu, 20 (S/R) #11
The starchild of the Esquequi indigionous community, Peterfem dazzled the Esququi press with his strong performance despite being 18 on the National Squad. He looks to repeat his performance and to expand educational oppurtunities for children in his community.
3B/LF Herald "Hedrada" Beltre, 37 (R/R) #16
The man who doesn't seem to age. Although his power has diminished in recent years, Herald Hedrada Beltre continues to be a high-slugging clubhouse veteran. He has also become a liason between the Manager and the rest of the clubhouse.
3B/SS/OF Gerardo Rickshaw (R/R), 23 #54
A controversial American-born playing in the Texas Rangers farm system, Gerardo antics off the field has put him in hot water before. On the field his speed and contact make his a threat on the basepaths.

LF/CF/RF Winston Churchil "El Jefe" Alemán, 29 (L/L) #62
Strong and well-built, El Jefe has been known to have a short temper and very direct attitude. An above-average hitter who has the arm of a Howitzer Artillery Canon.
LF/1B Oscar Paredes, 21 (S/L) #38
Young upcoming star for the Revolucionarios de Ciudad de Esquecoa. An upcoming star with no fear of putting his body on the line to get that out or that extra base.
CF/LF Cristóbal Ortega, 29 (R/R) #25
Starting CF for BC Sur Santos, Ortega is a softspoken pious Christian that is known for his charity work in Skeckoa. He is a below-average defender, but his bat is known to light up in the most dark situations. He is known for his ability to stay cool and come in in the clutch.
RF/CF/LF Jerome Rowland, 20 (S/L) #44
A speedy American-born infielder, Jerome Rowland is currently playing in the Phillies Organization.
RF/LF/1B/2B/C K'Kotin Metilonoma'tëht, 32 (R/R) #40
The Swiss Army Knife in his second tournament. He plays for Quedicse and particularly known as a clubhouse clown with a lot of fun antics.

RHSP Andre Carter, 24 #8
Plays in Japan for Hanshin Tigers. Throws a heavy ball. Will through fastballs at 0-0, 3-0, and 0-2. Has an occasional Change and curve. Not afraid to through inside. Tops out 97MPH.
RHSP Willard Portis, 26 #68
His high leg kick and funky motion make it hard to see the ball out of his hand. A few fastballs and a curve to die for. Tops out 90MPH.
LHSP Ko'kung Etrokeh'pesh, 29 #09
This southpaw has the arsenal that includes a knuckle, screw, splitter, and cut fastball. Tops out at 88MPH.
RHSP Emmanuel "La Mascara" Mendoza, 39 #35
This veteran has lost his velocity over the years, but he has a knack for consistency and for keeping a level head in the most intense of situations. Known as the Mask in Skeckoa for his lack of visible emotion on his face. Tops 86MPH with curve, change, and slider.

RH MRP Carlos Mejia, 42 #75
RH MRP Derrek Washington 21 #31
LH MRP Alberto Palacios, 34 #20
LH LRP Tiago de Santos, 21 #30
RH LRP Tosamán Granados, 24 #55
LH SU Colin Waternake, 27 #45
RH SU Norman Manley, 32 #52
RH Closer Pastor Gutierrez, 30 #67
Position Name Age (B/T) # 
C Amaxi Ginebreda, 19 (R/R) #13
C/1B Santiago de los Santos, 29 (L/R) #4
1B/C Frederick Ferganson, 21 (L/L) #21
2B/SS Constantino "El Torrito" Ortiz, 21 (R/R) #20
2B/1B Warren Díaz, 24 (S,R) #19
SS/2B/3B Pokairon Peterfem'keu, 20 (S/R) #11
3B/LF Herald "Hedrada" Beltre, 37 (R/R) #16
3B/SS/OF Gerardo Rickshaw (R/R), 23 #54
LF/CF/RF Winston Churchil "El Jefe" Alemán, 29 (L/L) #62
LF/1B Oscar Paredes, 21 (S/L) #38
CF/LF Cristóbal Ortega, 29 (R/R) #25
RF/CF/LF Jerome Rowland, 20 (S/L) #44
RF/LF/1B/2B/C K'Kotin Metilonoma'tëht, 32 (R/R) #40
SP Andre Carter, 24 (R/R) #8
SP Willard Portis, 26 (R/R) #68
SP Ko'kung Etrokeh'pesh, 29 (L/L) #09
SP Emmanuel "La Mascara" Mendoza, 39 (R/R) #35
MRP Carlos Mejia, 42 (R/R) #75
MRP Derrek Washington 21 (R/R) #31
MRP Alberto Palacios, 34 (L/L) #20
LRP Tiago de Santos, 21 (L/L) #30
LRP Tosamán Granados, 24 (R/R) #55
SU Colin Waternake, 27 (L/L) #45
SU Norman Manley, 32 (R/R) #52
CL Pastor Gutierrez, 30 (R/R) #67
RHP Lineup
1. S SS POKAIRON PETERFEM'KEU
2. S 2B WARREN DÍAZ
3. R 3B GERARDO RICKSHAW
4. L C SANTIAGO DE LOS SANTOS
5. L 1B FREDERICK FERGUNSON
6. R LF CRISTÓBAL ORTEGA
7. L RF WINSTON CHURCHIL ALEMAN
8. R CF JEROME ROWLAND
9. PITCHER
LHP Lineup
2. S 2B WARREN DÍAZ
3. R CF JEROME ROWLAND
4. L 1B SANTIAGO DE LOS SANTOS
5. R 3B HERALD BELTRE
6. R C AMAXI GINEBREDA
7. R RF K'KOTIN METILONOMA'TEHT
8. R LF CRISTÓBAL ORTEGA
9. PITCHER
RHP w/DH LINEUP
2. S DH WARREN DÍAZ
3. R 3B GERARDO RICKSHAW
4. L C SANTIAGO DE LOS SANTOS
5. L 1B FREDERICK FERGUNSON
6. R LF CRISTÓBAL ORTEGA
7. L RF WINSTON CHURCHIL ALEMAN
8. R CF JEROME ROWLAND
9. R 2B CONSTANTINO ORTIZ
LHP w/DH LINEUP
2. S 2B WARREN DÍAZ
3. R CF JEROME ROWLAND
4. L 1B SANTIAGO DE LOS SANTOS
5. R 3B HERALD BELTRE
6. R C AMAXI GINEBREDA
7. S LF OSCAR PAREDES
8. R RF K'KOTIN METILONOMA'TEHT
9. R DH CRISTÓBAL ORTEGA
Follow my pitching rotation: Just don't repeat starters, give 3 days rest
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No, please don't kill them or permanantly mame them.
Eject my players: Yes/No
Last edited by Skeckoa on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
One of those PC liberals with anti-colonist sympathies
——————————
————————————
————————————
CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC
————————————

Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:09 am

NICKNAME: Bluecross
NATION ACRONYM: AHL
HOMEFIELD: Tizin Baseball Stadion
MANAGER: # 0 Von Kreuze Al-Kayosh Henirch

P - PITCHER

# 1 - Ambaletetsenekeilokwonmenteikawalotswoko Ambaolautariewekoiuma Lumbunaikewonstirewakikoswo
# 11 (R) - Omero Giacchino Luigi
# 12 (R) - Haymich Zeumann Jorgen

C - CATCHER

# 2 - Ven Neumann Petan Maurice
# 13 (R) - Le Sot Pot Martin

1 B - FIRST BASE

# 3 - Girolimetto Casaro Giovanni
# 14 (R) - Anzilenge Muller Karl

2 B SECOND BASE

# 4 - McCain Standford Junior
# 15 (R) - Guerra Pace Giustino

3 B THIRD BASE

# 5 - Housmann Von Gebel Henirch
# 16 (R) - Muller Thorsten Jakob

SS - SHORTSTOP

# 6 - Al Raybish Isalbah Safir
# 17 (R) - Unich Krebal Paul

LF - LEFT FIELD

# 7 - Krohne Fredmerald Jusi
# 18 (R) - Lenz Mercedes Thor

CF - CENTER FIELD

# 8 - Le Troixieme Houlmes Jamie
# 19 (R) - Namer Castovallo Andrea

RF - RIGHT FIELD

# 9 - Rossini Kreuz Mario
# 20 (R) - Miach Gosster Vans

DH - DESIGNATED HITTER

# 10 - Maianov Vladimosvic Alexander
# 21 (R)- Boldt La Manch Jauques

(from the numbers 1 - 10 are the initial lineup)

RP PERMISSIONS
Choose my run-scorers: Yes
Follow my Pitching Rotation: Yes
Eject my players: Ni
DH used at home: No
[color=color=#00BF00] Democracy, social equity, switzerland, Democratic Socialism, EU (had some problems, but this not mean that it's unfixable), UN, Federalism, same sex marriage and Schengen , Ferderal non-ethinc based Palestine or in alternative two-states solution, Civic Nationalism on eventual European Federation (or Euro-civic-nationalism), Interculturalism(is a bit different whan MultiCulturalism)[/color]
Dictatorship, Fascism, Communism, Racism, Putin's Russia, Meloni, religion (as organized structures), Trump, Erdogan , British Gov., Netanyahu, Orban, Etno-Nationalism, Clericalism.
The tax rate is the half of NS index, pop. is different

I'm gay - I have Asperger Syndrome
I support
UKRAINE Peace, not a second München 38

West Phoencia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoencia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:43 am

The Confederate Kingdom of West Phoenicia

Team Name: West Phoenician Confederates
Governing Body: West Phoenician Baseball Association
Homefield: Dixie Baseball Stadium; Jackson; West Phoenicia

Team Mascot: Confederate Soldier
Team Colours: Grey; with purple stripes down the sides of Jerseys and pants.

Management:

* Manager: Trevor Rushworth
* Coach: Mary Zomdonia
* Assistant Coach: Rajiv Mansoon

Starters

* C Jacob Texas
* 1B Nate Texas
* 2B Emanuel Army
* 3B Jack Navy
* SS Patrick Vegan
* LF Lukas Towers
* CF Dax Head
* RF Darryl East

;Bench

* C Ryan Lunger
* IF Glen Melbourne
* IF Anton Narre
* IF Wayne Sorbent
* IF Calvin Dragg
* IF Thomas Zeal
* OF Tim Geelong
* OF Jimmy Geelong
* OF Heniel Hewett

Pitching

* RHP El Susana
* LHP Cliff Samuels
* RHP Hieu Deb
* RHP Cooper Force
* LHP Mandeep Singh
* RP David Zealand
* RP Ross Mendez
* RP Barry Parry
* CP Roberto Debney
* CP Wolfie Kiwi

Hannasea
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hannasea » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 am

Nation: Hannasea / Hannasean Federation
Demonym/adjective: Hannasean

Kit #1: Black with gold trim, white socks, gold and black caps
Kit #2: White with gold trim, black socks, gold and black caps

Manager: David Palmer
Coaches: Connor Smart, Jamie Dyer, George Dyer, Zak Burton, Daniel Lees, Joel Tennyson

Squad:

P Elliot Wheeler
P Archie Walton
P Jack Bailey
P Sam Graham
P Rob Wilson
P Chris Cunningham
P Noah Warren
P Joe Peters
P Josh Goddard
P Bill Burrows
P Patrick Newman
P Mike Wells
P Will Field
P Tom Bartlett

C Pat Shaw
C Zack Gallagher

IF Louis Myers
IF Hayden Atkinson
IF Sam Porter
IF Edward Rhodes
IF Harry Cunningham
IF Jeff Sims

OF Corey Walters
OF Tony Scott
OF Ed Dawson
OF Max Potter
OF Jake Lucas
OF Jude Russell

Standard lineup:
1. Jude Russell (RF)
2. Jake Lucas (DH)
3. Corey Walters (LF)
4. Louis Myers (1B)
5. Harry Cunningham (SS)
6. Max Potter (CF)
7. Hayden Atkinson (2B)
8. Sam Porter (3B)
9. Pat Shaw (C)

Alternate lineups:
v RHP, DH: as above
v RHP, no DH: Jake Lucas switches to RF, Harry Cunningham bats leadoff, and everyone moves up one with the pitcher batting at 9
v LHP, DH: Edward Rhodes replaces Sam Porter at 3B/bats 8
v LHP, no DH: Edward Rhodes replaces Sam Porter 3B/bats 7, Jake Lucas switches to RF, Jude Russell switches to LF/bats 4, Harry Cunningham bats leadoff, everyone moves up one with the pitcher batting at 9

Pitching rotation:

Unless otherwise stated, starting pitchers will rotate in the following order:
1. Will Field
2. Bill Burrows (LHP)
3. Sam Graham
4. Archie Walton
5. Josh Goddard

Starters will be held to tight pitch counts and pulled after 80-90 pitches at most; pulling them at 65 will be more common in group stages. Jack Bailey and Rob Wilson will be the "closers" though they will enter the game based on leverage, not simply be held back for the 9th inning.

RP permissions:
Choose lineup: N (however unrealistic it is to have a set team throughout, use the one I posted)
Choose substitutes: Y (but please make sure to pull my starting pitchers - no complete games!)
Decide box score stats: Y
Give out ejections: Y (for baseball reasons only, like arguing a strike call, as opposed to charging the mound)
Violence, fights: N
Cheating, doping: N
In general: you can RP whatever you like in terms of baseball, but when it comes to godmoding, violence, off-the-field action, etc., please check first
Last edited by Hannasea on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schiltzberg
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schiltzberg » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:07 am

THE GRAND DUCHY OF SCHILTZBERG

History:
Baseball has always been the national sport of Schiltzberg, but baseball fans were majorly dependent on foreign leagues to sooth their baseball pleasures for the early decades. Several baseball leagues cropped up in Schiltzberg in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, but none of them survived for very long because they were not able to compete with the much more established leagues in other countries, and the primary reason for that was lack of funding. The most successful of these leagues were the Schiltzberg League (SL), which lasted from 1901 to 1909; the Professional League of Baseball in Schiltzberg (PLBS), which lasted from 1951 to 1968; and the Schiltzbergian Baseball Association (SBA), which was started in 1969, but folded due to lack of funding in 1997.

Grand Duke Lucas I, an avid baseball fan as he was, was intrigued by the collapse of the SBA, and wished to create a new, more dominant league in Schiltzberg to compete with the foreign powers. In 1999 he had stadiums built in nineteen cities throughout Schiltzberg, and he chartered a team to each of the cities, and two to the national capital of New Schiltzbierg, to make up what he called the National Baseball League of Schiltzberg (NBLS). The first game was between the New Schiltzbierg Grand Dukes and the New Schiltzbierg Prime Ministers on March 31, 2000, in Royal Dome, which they shared at that time. The Prime Ministers won that game 7-3. For more information on the NBLS, check out this link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=350763

Now, returning as the number one seed, after having won three of its first four tournaments, including WBCs 35 and 36, Schiltzberg has a lot of pressure and high expectations for WBC 37, but experts expect that they will do well, as their team is as good as ever. Schiltzberg politically is still recovering from the Great Revolution that resulted in the restoration of the Schiltz Dynasty, but if anything, this just brings more patriotism to the table, as all Schiltzbergers are united by baseball. Grand Duke Lucas IV has announced plans to attend every game, and jokingly stated, "I already have my seat reserved for the championship games." Schiltzberg will be wearing new uniforms that reflect the colors of the post-revolution flag, and the uniforms will bear the crest of the Schiltz Dynasty on the left-hand shoulder with the motto "Deum Super Omnia" beneath it.

Starting Lineup: (Position, Name, Bats/Throws, Qualities)
SS Mark Daly (S/R, Great batting average, good fielder, good base-runner)
CF Jeff Fitzhugh (R/R, Great batting average, good power, okay fielder, good base-runner)
LF Chris Vrooman (L/L, Okay batting average, big power hitter, okay fielder)
1B Francis Thom (L/L, Great fielder, good batting average, best power hitter on the team)
RF Manual Villegaus (L/R, Bad fielder, great batting average, good power hitter)
3B Thomas Saiz (R/R, Great fielder, averaged batting average, good power hitter)
2B Bob Rutledge (R/R, Outstanding fielder, poor hitter, speedy base-runner)
C Wayne Knox (R/R, Poor hitter, but good throwing arm for nabbing base-runners)
P (insert here)

Bench:
C Oscar Gutierrez (R/R, backup catcher, okay hitter)
C Jeff Bumgarter (R/R, second backup catcher, averaged hitter)
2B/3B/SS Donald Carolan (L/R, backup infielder. Decent hitter and averaged fielder.)
DH/1B/OF Ben Parker (L/L, first choice backup outfielder. Bats as DH in the sixth spot when needed)
OF Joe Conway (L/L, okay fielder, mainly used as pinch hitter)
OF Benny Allen (R/R, poor batting average, but high power. Young hitter who strikes out a lot)

Starting Rotation: (Handedness, name, ERA, qualities)
RHP David Toups (3.48 High strikeout/high walk kind of pitcher)
RHP William McKey (3.38 Conservative pitcher who strikes out few, but can pitch long innings with few runs let in.)
LHP Henry Price (4.03 Good curveball and slider)
RHP Jorge Matos (4.18 Works the count and sometimes gets himself into a jam)
LHP Robert Paul (5.12 Off and on pitcher. Sometimes is really good, sometimes gets taken out early)

Bullpen:
RHP Doug Miller (1.28 Closing pitcher with a flaming fastball, but can only pitch one inning)
RHP Richard Wilson (3.34 Short relief pitcher who can go two to three innings)
RHP Todd Barras (2.27 Long relief pitcher with a nasty cutter and a killer fastball. Can pitch one to two innings)
LHP Joseph Crews (3.48 Specialty reliever who works really well against left-handed batters)
LHP Bryan Mercado (3.08 Long relief pitcher who can strikes out many batters. Two to three innings max)
LHP Steven Scherer (6.39 Short relief pitch who can be a starter if needed. Can go up to five innings.)

Manager: Robert Evans
Pitching Coach: Jesus Martinez
Hitting Coach: Alonzo Brawley
First Base Coach: Oscar Wiseman
Third Base Coach: Jack Ray
Bench Coach: Eric Comeaux

The Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg offers the tournament use of Royal Dome, home of the New Schiltzbierg Grand Dukes of the NBLS, which is owned and paid for by the taxpaying citizens of New Schiltzbierg. The elegant stadium is the only stadium in the NBLS to have a fixed roof, but the elegant stadium is dubbed as "unique" rather than "outdated" for this feature. The stadium was built as Schiltzberg Stadium in 1978, and was host to several teams until it was bought by the NBLS when it was founded in 2000. The name was changed to Royal Dome in 2000. The New Schiltzbierg Grand Dukes have played at Royal Dome since 2000, and the New Schiltzbierg Prime Ministers (now the Presidents) also played there from 2000 to 2012.

Royal Dome (top), which is bordered by Presidential Palace (bottom), where the Presidents play. Picture taken in June of 2015.

A view from the right field bleachers in the season opener between the Grand Dukes and the Presidents on March 31, 2015.

Eject my players: Yes, but no suspensions
Use DH at home: Hell no
Fan of: Baseball, Impractical Jokers, U2, Luxembourg, Chicago Cubs, Bob Dylan
Former President of the World Baseball Classic
Winners of World Baseball Classics 33, 35, 36, and 37
Proud Author of the World Baseball Classic History Factbook
Author of Poems, Poems II, and Poems III
Roman Catholic
High School Student
Creative Writer
From Chicago, IL, USA
Fan of NationStates and Jennifer Government
SEND ME A TELEGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people in my songs are all me."

-- Bob Dylan

Officially NationStates' #1 Dylan Fan

Anglatia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglatia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 am

ANGLATIAN NATIONAL TEAM
The Redcaps

STARTING LINEUP

C - Shamus Duffy - 27 - Underfell Storm
1B - Owen Malley - 31 - Bathgate Leopards
2B - Illias Michaelis - 26 - Bathgate Leopards
3B - Manuel Fotis - 27 - Ross Monarchs(Good arm from third base, and agile also.)
SS - Eric Bystrom - 22 - Underfell Storm(Best contact hitter on the team, and a fielder with top reflexes.)
LF - Sofia Alexandersson - 23 - Ross Monarchs(Her arm isn't as good as Narang's, but her speed and leaping ability make up for this.)
CF - Stefan Waltersson - 33 - Calovice Nordiques
RF - Rohan Narang - 28 - Sungri Foxes(Don't even think about testing his arm. He can make any throw from the outfield. He's also a flashy hitter who focuses more on power than contact.)

PITCHING ROTATION:

RHP - Devon Paitl - 26 - Sungri Foxes(Throws hard and accurate, and lasts long in most games. The best Anglatian pitcher last season that isn't a Storm player.)
RHP - Domotor Marian - 24 - Underfell Storm(Beware his circle change and his cutting fastballs. Seriously.)
LHP - Rosza Keller - 29 - Ferraria Waves(Traded to the Waves for Leif Erlunder last season. She's a balanced pitcher with a killer slider.)
LHP - Arianne Venczel - 26 - Underfell Storm (The team's stopper. She throws a hard fastball and tricks hitters with a knuckleball. Everyone knows what's coming, but they still can't stop her.)
RHP - Leif Erlunder - 22 - Underfell Storm (Erlunder sometimes comes out of the bullpen and throws HARD. He's the fastest throwing Anglatian pitcher currently playing, and his fastball topped out at 104mph last season.)

BULLPEN:
LHP - Frazier Blackwood - 31 - Ross Monarchs(Relief)
LHP - Emery McDaniel - 33 - Piranha Lumberjacks(Setup)
RHP - Silverster Olberg - 28 - Piranha Lumberjacks(The fastest in the pen, and the closer. Throws a 100mph fastball and a decent breaking ball)

RP Permissions:
Choose My Run Scorers: Y
Choose My Lineup: Y
Follow My Pitching Rotation: Y
Godmod Scoring Events: Y
RP Injuries to My Players: Y
Godmod Injuries to My Players: Y
Eject My Players: Y
Godmod Other Events: Y
Use DH at Home: N
THE EMPIRE OF GREATER ANGLATIA: Partially retired loner
Sports Victories: Sporting World Cup II, Beach Cup XII, Emperor's Cup I Champions and Emperor's Cup II Runner Ups, Sporting World Cup I Third Place, U15 WC 9 Third place

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Frenline Delpha Anacondas

After falling to Schiltzberg in five games in WBC 36's semi-finals, and Nova Anglicana in the third-place play-offs, the Anacondas are back with a taste for blood. The squad remains the same from last year, except for two new pitchers joining the team, and the squad is prepared to come into Ilyseum swinging. It will be an interesting year for the Anacondas, and we can't wait to see what Frenline's dominant baseball team has in store this year.

Starters

C Caster Haman #3
1B Marco Dredge #22
2B Chris Lain #10
3B Adam Defelt #18
SS Mark Trifort #20
LF Lukas Manteis #32
CF Fred Hector #9
RF Markus Jehosez #16

Bench

C Grant Sché-Lus #14
IF Yarvins Yelkins #2
IF Peter Olainske #6
IF Quigley Denton #15
IF José Marskin #16
IF Uglent Menloit #23
OF Bentley Scrabber #5
OF Derrek Cranley #27
OF Elgret Lutwang #34

Pitching

RHP Martin Zenryks #1
LHP Stacey Turnhill #7
RHP Adam Arkonous #8
RHP Starklin Greator #19
LHP Omar Wilfskin #21
RP Yelvin Muergbor #4
RP Tanner Scormens #11
RP Kopping Odd #25
RP Stanley Berkins #26
CP Zachary Wiley #12
CP Silks Smithley #24

Managment

Manager Tristen Smalls
Coach James Bones
Athletic Trainer Royal Troik
Hitting Coach Fred Sallis
Pitching Coach Issack Binding

1) #10 Lain 2B
2) #22 Dredge 1B
3) #3 Haman C
4) #16 Lutwang DH
5) #32 Manteis LF
6) #20 Trifort SS
7) #13 Jehosez RF
8) #18 Defelt 3B
9) #9 Hector CF

1) #10 Lain 2B
2) #22 Dredge 1B
3) #3 Haman C
4) #32 Manteis LF
5) #20 Trifort SS
6) #13 Jehosez RF
7) #18 Defelt 3B
8) #9 Hector CF
9) Pitcher

1) Turnhill
2) Yelfin
3) Wilfskin
4) Greator
5) Arkonus

Choose my lineup: Never on your life
Follow my pitching rotation: Always
RP injuries to my players: Yes (1 per game)
Eject my players: Yes (Max: 1 per game)
Absolutely no godmodding of any kind.

Home
Away
Alternate

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Vangaziland Royals National Baseball

Pitchers
NO. NAME POS BAT THW AGE HT WT
63 Del Bjornberg SP R R 28 6-4 225
51 Rich Kendrix SP L L 29 6-1 215
54 Aron Mathissen SP L L 28 6-2 212
30 Nate Henli SP R R 26 6-2 225
41 Nick Goodsen SP R R 24 5-11 195
33 Khris Olaf RP R R 22 5-10 198
23 Daniel Cortez RP R R 24 5-11 195
65 Manny Mathissen RP R R 22 5-10 198

Catchers
15 Braden Okogan C L R 32 6-0 205
29 Dave Trancer C R R 27 6-1 210

Infielders
14 Pete Kelderssen 2B R R 26 6-3 220
23 Tom Davison 1B L L 29 5-9 208
18 Chuck Endo SS L R 26 6-0 205
12 Pat Evenson 3B B R 32 6-2 215
38 Robin Heathersen 1B R R 25 6-0 200
17 Kyle Garon 3B R R 23 5-10 175

Outfielders
36 Carlos Hernandez RF B R 39 6-1 213
22 Jacob Sren CF L L 32 5-10 192
11 Mack Akoye LF L L 32 5-11 199
31 Aaron Hicks RF B R 26 6-0 202

Pitching Rotation
1. 63 Del Bjornberg
2. 51 Rich Kendrix
3. 54 Aron Mathissen
4. 30 Nate Henli
5. 41 Nick Goodsen

Batting Rotation
1. 14 Pete Kelderssen 2B
2. 23 Tom Davison 1B
3. 22 Jacob Sren CF
4. 18 Chuck Endo SS
5. Pitcher/DH
6. 36 Carlos Hernandez RF
7. 12 Pat Evenson 3B
8. 15 Braden Okogan C
9. 11 Mack Akoye LF

Choose my runscorers: No
Eject my players: No
Last edited by Vangaziland on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Southern Democratic States
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Democratic States » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Southern Democratic States National Baseball Team

Demonym: Southerners
Nicknames: Southern Bears, Bears
Trigram: SDS
DH used at home: Yes

History
ALL TIME RECORD (excluding olympiads): 27-21
WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC 32: 6-4
INTERNATIONAL BASEBALL SLAM VIII: 4-5
WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC 33: 5-5
INTERNATIONAL BASEBALL SLAM IX: 12-7, IBS IX champion
XI OLYMPIAD QUALIFICATION: 0-4, did not qualified

After 3 average tournaments, the Southern Bears blossomed in the IBS IX about 4 cycles ago. The Southern Democratic States finished with a 5-3 record for 15 points in group A, tied with Frenline Delpha. Both teams had to play a tie breaker game for seeding. SDS lost the game 6-5 and had the 7th seed. They played against the #2 seed, the Bat Slaves. SDS won the series 2-1 against Gregoryisgodistan. SDS played the semi finals against Abanhfleft Revolution. The Bears lost the first game 9-2 but finally won the series 2-1. The Southern Democratic States was in the final against the United States of Devonta Thundersticks. Devonta won the first game 4-1 and the Bears won the next one 9-4. Devonta won the 3rd game 5-4 and SDS won the next one 3-2. In the 5th and final game of the IBS IX final, the Bears won 4-1!

Then the Southern Bears was missing in action until the team comes back recently for the XI olympiad as part of the North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team but short of their female players, the Bears didn't qualified with an atrocious 0-4 record.

Schedule

TBD

Uniforms (Home-Blue Away-Grey Alt-Red):
Kits designed by Libertad Sportswear from The Royal Barangay

Head coach: #19 Buck Jennings
Pitching coach: #49 Fred Sweet
Batting coach: #25 Leon Webber

Pitching Rotation:

Pos     #       Name                 Age     Hand  Team                 Birthplace
SP 13 Tyler Floyd 27 RHP Oglethorpe Red Sox Shaker Heights, WA
SP 43 Alejandro Gonzalez 25 LHP Neoga Indians San Gregorio, SO
SP 33 Amber Thomas 29 RHP Potosi Dodgers Glensboro, CH
SP 26 Justin Loup 28 LHP Rockingham Grays Bear River City, SO
SP 34 Rusty Castillo 22 LHP Beardstown Angels Laguna Seca Ranch, SO

Bullpen:

Pos     #       Name                 Age    Hand  Team                  Birthplace
LR 36 Cesar Navarro 31 RHP San Joaquin Colt .45s San Carlos, SO
MR1 45 Genevieve McGowan 24 LHP San Joaquin Colt .45s Rosewood, WA
MR2 47 Kathryn Henderson 26 LHP Beardstown Angels Bear Tavern, WA
S-Up 24 Sam Bourgeois 29 RHP Harwich Giants Val-des-Lacs, SA
CL 32 Jarrod Finnegan 32 RHP Beach City Athletics Cyrus, WA

Batting Order with the DH:

Pos     #       Name                 Age    Bats  Team                  Birthplace
CF 7 Randall Worth 29 S Braddock Mariners Harrisonburg, CH
3B 4 Mary Jane Castro 28 R San Joaquin Colt .45s La Paz Valley, SO
LF 23 Nate O'Flaherty 31 S Los Osos Rangers Laguna Beach, SO
1B 22 Travis Layne 31 R Muscogee Southerners Boggstown, WA
DH 2 Tyson Lindsey 26 L Rockingham Grays Beer Bottle Crossing, OK
C 6 Nick Riefenhauser 29 R Miltonsburg Braves Fort Winnebago, WA
SS 8 Noah Murphy 30 S Rockingham Grays Calumet Harbor, WA
RF 28 Pedro Castillo 33 R Clarkston Cubs Port Bolivar, SO
2B 41 Jared Hanson 29 L Braddock Mariners Brownsburg, CH

Batting Order without the DH:

Pos     #       Name                 Age    Bats  Team                  Birthplace
CF 7 Randall Worth 29 S Braddock Mariners Harrisonburg, CH
3B 4 Mary Jane Castro 28 R San Joaquin Colt .45s La Paz Valley, SO
LF 23 Nate O'Flaherty 31 S Los Osos Rangers Laguna Beach, SO
1B 22 Travis Layne 31 R Muscogee Southerners Boggstown, WA
C 6 Nick Riefenhauser 29 R Miltonsburg Braves Fort Winnebago, WA
SS 8 Noah Murphy 30 S Rockingham Grays Calumet Harbor, WA
RF 28 Pedro Castillo 33 R Clarkston Cubs Port Bolivar, SO
2B 41 Jared Hanson 29 L Braddock Mariners Brownsburg, CH

Bench:

C 9 Kyle Davis 27 R Rockingham Grays Elk Mills, CH
DH/1B 2 Tyson Lindsey 26 L Rockingham Grays Beer Bottle Crossing, OK
2B/3B 12 Javier Sanchez 27 S Beach City Athletics La Puebla, SO
3B/2/SS 29 Ashley Kershaw 27 R Redington Beach Pirates Oglethorpe, CH
CF/LF 21 Tommy Wong 29 L Clarkston Cubs Palm Beach, CH
RF/LF 5 Wilton Jimenez 26 S Beardstown Angels San Miguel, SO
LF 31 Zach Wilkins 32 R San Joaquin Colt .45s Lenape Heights, WA

RP injuries to my players: Yes
Golden Goal Sports Bar & Grill

Sports Achievements
International Baseball slam IX Champions
Baptism of Iron XVII Champions (last reigning BoI champs ever!)
Pioneer Bowl Champions as Chattahoochee State University (season 11)

Amazonesta
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonesta » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:58 am

The Amazonestan National Baseball Team/Equipo Nacional de Béisbol de Amazonesta

Coaching Staff
Manager- Eduardo Rezende. 48 years old. Known to be a very aggressive coach and has a very short temper; has been ejected from his fair share of baseball games
Bench Coach- Manuel Câmara. 71 years old. Very calm, cool, and collected. Takes over if Rezende is ejected.
Hitting Coach- Rodolfo Bastos. 59 years old.
Pitching Coach- Cláudio Santos. 53 years old. Likes big, tall, hard throwing pitchers.
1st base Coach- Davi Reis. 57 years old.
3rd base Coach- Evandro Assisi. 65 years old. Very aggressive, always looking for base runners to take that extra base. This has come back to bite him on more than a few occasions.

Estadio Amazonia. Located in Amazonia City, Amazonesta. Capacity of 31,000

Batting Order
1 SS Luciano Carmo. #15. 26 years old. Right-handed. Very aggressive on the base-paths, can bunt for hits and steal bases.
2 CF Nicolas Pires. #14. 30 years old. Right-handed.
3 RF Nicolas Tavares. #30. 32 years old. Left-handed. Easily the best hitter on the team. Can hit for power and average.
4 3B César Posta. #5. 24 years old. Right-handed. Hits for power. Runs the base-paths poorly.
5 DH Víctor Meireles. #12. 38 years old. Left-handed. The team leader and veteran, known to be an extremely clutch hitter. Plays first base if there is no DH.
6 LF Isaiah Castro. #19. 24 years old. Right-handed. Baserunners are most likely to run on him on a sacrifice fly.
7 C Márcio Ribeiro. #25. 31 years old. Switch-hitter(right-handed).
8 2B Bernardo Couto. #2. 26 years old. Right-handed.
9 1B Adriano Saraiva. #3. 24 years old. Left-handed.

If there is no DH, then Victor Meireles will play first base, and the #9 slot in the batting order will be taken by the pitcher. Other than that, the lineup/batting order will not change.

Bench
1B/C Pedro Forenza. #9. 22 years old. Right-handed.
OF Armando Morais. #22. 31 years old. Right-handed. Often used as a defensive subsitute for Nicolas Tavares. Best outfield thrower on the team.
2B/SS Daniel Ramos. #4. 30 years old. Right-handed.
IF César Scolaro. #30. 25 years old. Right-handed.
OF André Iscaraba. #31. 23 years old. Switch-hitter(right-handed). Often used as a pinch-hitter in late-game situations.

Starting Pitcher Rotation
1 Diego Ventura. #35. 32 years old. Right-handed. Easily the ace of this baseball team. Can hit 96 mph.
2 Fernando Moreira. #33. 26 years old. Right-handed.
3 Rodolfo Borges. #6. 28 years old. Right-handed.
4 Lorenzo Marques. #23. 33 years old. Left-handed.
5 Alabaster Sanchez. #24. 21 years old. Left-handed.

Bullpen
LRP Jorge Fagundes. #44. 20 years old. Left-handed. Marques just barely beat him out for the 5th rotation spot.
MRP Fabrício Ávila. #41. 27 years old. Right-handed.
MRP Pedro Lemos. #45. 29 years old. Left-handed. The main lefty in the pen.
MRP Vicente Medina. #13. 30 years old. Right-handed.
SU Samuel Branco. #17. 34 years old. Right-handed.
CL Frederico de Oliveira. #48. 25 years old. Right-handed. Only pitcher on the team who can regularly hit 100 mph.

RP Permissions:
Choose My Run Scorers: Y
Choose My Lineup: N(please follow the linuep laid out for you in this post. Thank you!)
Follow My Pitching Rotation: Y
Godmod Scoring Events: N
RP Injuries to My Players: Y(please specify injury and the amount of time that the player will miss)
Godmod Injuries to My Players: N
Eject My Players: Y(especially my manager; he is a true hothead)
Godmod Other Events: N
Use DH at Home: Y
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 61st Baptism of Fire
10 Downing Street RP: Owen Hamilton- MP for Edinburgh East; MSP for Edinburgh Eastern; Leader of the SNP; First Minister of Scotland

Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje Nacionalna Bejzbol Momcad
Croatia and Transdanubia National Baseball Team

Overview:
Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje has just been liberated from the oppressive Great Mongolian Empire just a few weeks ago. Southern Democratic States (from west) and Prusy Krolewskie's troops (from north) has surrounded Great Mongolian Empire's troops in Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje. Great Mongolian Empire's troops retreated and Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje has been liberated. Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje which has been devastated by war has to rebuild and the baseball team isn't ready. The government held a 4 days baseball camp in the capital city of Zagrad and the team manager, assistant managers and scouts have selected the following players, which are teamless for now:

(f) = female player

Head Coach: Branko Stojanovic
Pitchers Coach: Balazs Radacsi
Batters Coach: Drazen Petrovic

Starting Pitchers
SP	24	Andrej Vrsaljko	        32	RHP
SP 32 Zvomimir Hajrovic 23 LHP
SP 18 Zoltan Nemeth 26 LHP
SP 33 Rajko Novakovic 24 RHP
SP 31 Julija Ljubijankic (f) 21 RHP

Bullpen
LR	26	Laszlo Bosnjak	        27	RHP
MR 22 Lucija Kikanovic (f) 23 LHP
MR 17 Domagoj Ivancic 25 RHP
S up 23 Nikola Livakovic 25 LHP
Cl 34 Zoja Stankovic (f) 27 RHP

Batting order without the DH
CF	1	Luca Dzsudzsak (f)	22	S
SS 6 Edin Zukanovic 25 R
3B 11 Zlatan Belec 24 L
1B 16 Krunoslav Bogdanovic 28 S
LF 13 Krisztian Szabo 26 R
C 9 Mia Sakic (f) 30 R
RF 3 Mirza Nurkic 28 L
2B 2 Zoran Strkalj 23 S
P Pitcher

If the DH is used by the home team, please insert Gasper Prepelic between Mia Sakic and Mirza Nurkic. Nurkic and Strkalj goes down one spot.

Bench
C	21	Niko Andrijasevic	22	S
1B 7 Jozsef Nagy 29 R
2B/SS 19 Vlatko Dragic 24 L
3B/2B 4 Zuhra Kvrzic (f) 21 L
SS 8 Marko Vojkovic 25 R
RF/LF 20 Gasper Prepelic 33 R
CF/LF 15 Ibrahim Prcic 27 S

New Jarwel
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jarwel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:40 am

New Jarwelian Baseball Team

Manager: Amy Tulian
Bench Coach: Jackson Swerson
Pitching Coach: Patricia Denal
Hitting Coach: Alexander Hyson
1st Base Coach: Tyrone Gysin
3rd Base Coach: Jackie Wetson
Team Nickname: Spearfish
Home Jerseys: Blue with White Stripes and Nickname on front In Red with a Yellow Star
Away Jerseys: White with Blue Stripes and Nickname on front In Red with a Yellow Star
Demonym: Jarwelian
Acronym: USNJ

Starting Pitchers
Tony Aserton - #23, Age 23, Righty
21-2, 1.89 ERA, 222 K's, 234 IP
Mia Tyson - #12, Age 19, Lefty
19-3, 2.03 ERA, 198 K's, 203 IP
Allen Gearhart - #65, Age 26, Lefty
18-5, 2.12 ERA, 204 K's, 201 IP
Taylor Faylen - #19, Age 30, Righty
19-6, 2.34 ERA, 186 K's, 260 IP
Tia Lakson - #99, Age 25, Lefty
16-7, 2.19 ERA, 178 K's, 211 IP

Relief Pitchers
Addison Detun - Closer, #52, Age 36, Righty
3-1, 54 S'vs, 1.34 ERA, 61 K's, 62 IP
Dennis Heltun - Setup, #34, Age 29, Lefty
2-2, 23 S'vs, 1.21 ERA, 42 K's, 39 IP
Morgan Tujin - Setup, #30, Age 23, Lefty
5-0, 18 S'vs, 0.96 ERA, 67 K's, 76 IP
Taylor Hiltson - Middle Relief, #49, Age 39, Righty
6-2, 11 S'vs, 1.89 ERA, 90 K's, 87 IP
Allie Hykin - Middle Relief, # 01, Age 25, Righty
3-0, 19 S'vs, 1.55 ERA, 76 K's, 70 IP
Dylan Howard - Middle Releif, #22, Age 19, Righty
5-2, 8 S'vs, 1.00 ERA, 43 K's, 65 IP

Catchers
Randy Ulson - #00, Age 28, Righty
.289 BA, 23 HR, 69 RBI
Lauren Runal - #96, Age 24, Lefty
.272 BA, 17 HR, 59 RBI

1st Base
Samual Houan - #35, Age 21, Righty
.257 BA, 37 HR, 93 RBI
Amy Honkins - #12, Age 18, Lefty
.276 BA, 22 HR, 78 RBI

2nd Base
Juliet Goktins - #65, Age 19, Lefty
.304 BA, 15 HR, 78 RBI
Daniel Rontelle - #99, Age 32, Righty
.294 BA, 17 HR, 56 RBI

3rd Base
Danielle Yukin - #02, Age 23, Lefty
.278 BA, 27 HR, 102 RBI
Alexander Hamil - #38, Age 23, Righty
.287 BA, 22 HR, 87 RBI

Shortstop
Terrell Perkins - #87, Age 35, Righty
.310 BA, 5 HR, 75 RBI
Emily Kelkins - #27, Age 24, Lefty
.300 BA, 7 HR, 65 RBI

Left Fielder
Annette Teyson - #64, Age 23, Righty
.297 BA, 11 HR, 67 RBI
Andy Alkson - #94, Age 27, Lefty
. 287 BA, 8 HR, 56 RBI

Right Fielder
Jackson Kells - #61, Age 19, Lefty
.304 BA, 19 HR, 101 RBI
Janet Helickson - # 54, Age 20, Righty
.299 BA, 11 HR, 77 RBI

Center Fielder
Wendy Gellin - #53, Age 18, Lefty
.291 BA, 15 HR, 87 RBI
Ryan Higgins - #42, Age 23, Righty
.288 BA, 7 HR, 76 RBI

Designated Hitter
Alexander Wek - #32, Age 25, Switch
.309 BA, 35 HR, 91 RBI
Shima Wong - # 42, Age 17, Switch
.315 BA, 29 HR, 97 RBI

RP injuries to my players: Yes Tg me first
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes Tg Me First
Eject my players: Yes Tg me first
Last edited by New Jarwel on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Nova Anglicana WBC 37 Roster

Nickname: Lions
Acronym: NOV
Style Mod (if applicable): +1

Starting Rotation (order as given)
RHP #28 Brandon Ashton, 31, (R/R), - former top prospect now leads rotation, strong fastball/curve/change
LHP #32 Cole Mayberry, 30, - loves to throw his cutter at 94, spinning screwball confuses lefties and righties alike, developed a consistent change, fringy slider
RHP #19 Brendan Gunderson, 28 - power fastball at 96, solid changeup and curveball, still kind of rowdy off the field
RHP #11 Carson Whitten, 24 - Whitten was #1 pick three years ago, elite curveball and 95 MPH fastball, future NT ace?
LHP #14 Jules Halstead, 29 - throws curveball, slider, straight and circle change in addition to 92 MPH fastball

Bullpen
LHP #57 John O'Brien, 24, - three legitimate off-speed pitches, big slow curve is best, will be long reliever or spot starter
LHP #48 Will Thornton, 23, - sharp control plus a 96+ MPH fastball, decent change, fringy curveball
LHP #46 Sidney Fleming, 34 - slings from a sidearm position, will be lefty specialist, sweet slider
RHP #38 Ross Long, 34 - average fastball, but good slider has righties flailing and change baffles lefties
RHP #43 Mike Markham, 28 - Markham flashes a mid-90s fastball (2 and 4-seam) and a hammer of a curveball
RHP #39 Christian Norton, 30 - power sinker at 93, control pretty solid, will be long reliever, spot starter, or late-inning guy
RHP #30 Zack Whiting, 28, - Two pitches, a mid-90s fastball and a sweeping slider
RHP #56 Lucius Lavoie, 36 - Lavoie is a failed starter who has made it as a closer, fastball sits at 95 with a tumbling curveball, changeup and slider need a some work
RHP #23 Colby Walker, 33 - Walker is a hard thrower (sits 96, touches 98) who developed secondary pitches to become DC Brewers closer

C #51 Bryan Lamb, 30, (S/R), - Lamb showed an extraordinarily developed eye for the strike zone in his career, not much power, but good defender with decent arm
C #18 Jamie Stephens, 30, (R/R), - Stephens slugged 20 homers in his last big league season, struck out 150 times as well, strong throwing arm but otherwise poor defensively
C #60 Gabe Roberson, 22 (R/R) - big arm and data say he's one of the best at framing pitches, lucky to hit .250 for now

1B #21 Brooks Colvin, 35, (R/R), - hits tons of doubles, but very few home runs, good defensively with a good arm for a first sacker
3B #26 Ken Morton, 25, (R/R), - good range with great arm, dead pull hitter with power
SS #11 Darrin Werner, 31, (R/R), - Werner is a five tool player who is one of the best in the league
2B #6 René Martel, 32, (S/R) - Martel is a superb defender, bat now solid as well, will not hesitate to drop one down
CI #50 Cliff Hammond, 32, (R/R), - Hammond can play either corner infield position, good arm but limited range, mashes lefties
MI #25 Scott Lindsey, 32, (R/R), - Scott can fill in at either middle infield spot, good range, arm more suited for 2B, speed makes him a pinch-runner candidate

OF #24 Ty Oliver, 25, (R/R) - Oliver is a freak of an athlete who has refined his game, massive power and speed with an amazing arm
OF #29 Brandon Maynard, 29, (L/L) - Maynard is a flashy character rarely seen without his trademark gold chain and diamond earring studs, strong arm, big bat, great speed, good defense
OF #27 Nick Barnett, 30, (S/L) - Sparkplug at the top of the lineup, can take a walk and steal a base, good D
OF #35 Chris Underwood, 24, (S/R) - Underwood's hit tool is still developing, but speed, defense, and arm are all top-notch
OF #40 Derrick Lane, 25, (L/L) - big arm and power bat, defense is a work in progress and he still whiffs a lot

Orlando Murray #55 (Manager)

Aubrey Bell #1 (Hitting Coach)

Greg Richardson #47 (Pitching Coach)

Dale Garner #9 (1st Base Coach)

Casey Cain #8 (3rd Base Coach)

Marcellus Maloney #15 (Bench Coach)

Rhett Upshaw #52 (Bullpen Coach)

Starting Lineup w/o DH
CF Nick Barnett
LF Brandon Maynard
RF Ty Oliver
3B Ken Morton
SS Darrin Werner
C Bryan Lamb
1B Brooks Colvin
2B René Martel
P Pitcher's Spot

Starting Lineup w/DH vs. R
CF Nick Barnett
LF Brandon Maynard
DH Derrick Lane
RF Ty Oliver
SS Darrin Werner
3B Ken Morton
C Bryan Lamb
1B Brooks Colvin
2B René Martel

Starting Lineup w/DH vs. L
CF Nick Barnett
LF Brandon Maynard
RF Ty Oliver
DH Cliff Hammond
3B Ken Morton
SS Darrin Werner
1B Brooks Colvin
2B René Martel
C Bryan Lamb

RP injuries to my players: Yes/No, but not serious ones. Back stiffness, jammed fingers, bruises, etc. Nothing that would keep them out of the lineup for more than 1 game. Reciprocity is expected.
Eject my players: Yes/No, maybe the manager, though.
Last edited by Nova Anglicana on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Zyarus
Lobbyist

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyarus » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Die Zyarie Revolusionêre Groep
The Zyarian Revolutionary Squad

Twee Nasies, Twee Volke, Een Stem | Two Nations, Two Peoples, One Voice

Nasie / Nation: Die Republiek van Zyarus | The Republic of Zyarus
Trigramme: RZY
AB / GM: Gilbert Londisizwe
Styl Wysiger / Style Mod: +1

BEGINSPAN | STARTING LINEUPS
J#	POS	NAAM | NAME		AGE	M/F	T	B
47 3B Mary Steele 26 F R R
69 CF Lee de Klerk 24 M L L
84 1B Willem de Jager 30 M L L
97 DH Jessamine Lastings 26 F R R
92 SS Klaas-Jan Wind 23 M R R
78 RF Matthew Hicks 23 M R R
25 LF Flora Oorschot 29 F R R
16 2B Lily Prudzmol-Jadzt 25 F R R
00 C Jelinda Goodwin 24 F L S
** P ** '

N.B.
  • The Zyarian national team uses a designated hitter when at home.
  • Where a game does not use a designated hitter at home, the pitcher bats ninth; otherwise, Jessamine Lastings will bat fourth.
GOOIERE | PITCHERS
90 S Jacinda van Heel 22 F R R
96 S Scott Watts 25 M L L
95 S Grace Gordon 23 F R S
34 R Thaddeus Spears 27 M R R
37 R Sarah Ayomide 24 F R R
41 R Summer Gordon 21 F L L
87 R Stephen Oluwasegun 25 M R R
11 C Bethany Bradley 30 F R S

PLASVERVANGERBANK | BENCH
50 IF Jaida Sims 26 F R R
51 IF Flynn Valencia 24 M R R
52 IF Blair Benjamin 23 M L L
53 OF Felicity Marshall 27 F R S
54 OF Jody Murray 30 M R R
55 OF Jaime Parry 31 F R R

PERSONEEL | STAFF
J#	POS		NAAM | NAME		AGE	M/F
61 Manager Gilbert Londisizwe 57 M
62 Pitching Coach Lauren-Jane Jones 45 F
63 Fielding Coach Matthew Nerys 54 M
64 1B Coach Cassandra Knight 44 F
65 3B Coach Michael Don 47 M
2 Bench Coach Eefje Roentgen 38 F

RP Permissions
Choose my runscorers: No (unless it doesn't violate my lineup. TG me if you want to add a pinch hitter situation.)
Choose my lineup: No - follow what's posted.
Follow my pitching rotation: Required
Godmod injuries to my players: No killing or ending careers; otherwise do what you want
Eject my players: Yes (no more than 2)
Former puppet of Damukuni.
Now called South Yerfilag (again).

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:57 pm

SP: #29 Simun Lukic, #45 Tvrtko Hrvat, #42 Jakov Juric, #50 Slava Marinovic, #49 Predrag Pekovic
RP: #60 Milan Gaboric, #22 Alek Hercegovic, #41 Dominik Lucic, #66 Marko Markovic, #75 Anton Tvrtkovic

IF: #2 Slavko Jovanovic, #10 Viktor Jurkovic, #13 Gavrilo Dragic, #19 Darijo Alenovic, #33 Juri Pavlovic
OF: # 4 Goran Petrovic, #6 Ales Zdenkovic, #12 Patrik Mrdjenovic, #15 Petr Kumpus
UTIL/DH: #40 Pavel Skusek
C: #20 Drazan Golubic, #27 Hasan Stojanovic

The batting order often varies but the backups are Alenovic, Kumpus, and Stojanovic for position players. Alenovic is a platoon player who can fill in for a struggling Dragic or Jovanovic in the corner infield spots. Kumpus is a backup due to his high strikeout rate. Stojanovic is a catcher who can fill the corner outfield slots on occasion if Kumpus has already been utilized. Skusek fills the middle infield positions and is powerful hitting.

Godmod injuries to my players: PM me first
Godmod other events: Yes, as long as nobody dies.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Next

Advertisement